: But what about jinx? Is she still alone????? Now we will never get to play the wonder child champ.
Here is my answer: https://imgur.com/a/N7Obinl https://imgur.com/a/ZhJdHzs
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: If I stay at base it is okey?
I guess you need to move more than that. If someone in your team is disappointed or changed his choice and might report you, the result will be the consequences of being AFK, since now if reported it can detect it even if you are moving your characters side to side on base. if I am not wrong. If I am remembering it right, in Korea they use a method to end the game quickly once it seems to be a lost one. I think they just open mid so the enemy team ends the game faster. When the rest of your team is taking jungle, or dragons, things that won't bother that much. But still, cant say its a good idea.
: I mean, that depends on your team really... The system is only going to detect that kind of behaviour if it gets reported. So if you do and post game no one reports you (because you all agreed on it), technically then I guess you can. However I wouldn't recommend it, nor condone it. Especially since all it takes is one report, whether they agreed or not, to cause a problem here.
If I am remembering it right, in Korea they use a method to end the game quickly once it seems to be a lost one. I think they just open mid so the enemy team ends the game faster. When the rest of the team that is losing is taking jungle or dragons, things that won't bother that much. Please correct my sentence if I said some wrong info. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am not saying it is a good idea either, but if he uses such method and no one reports it, it would be okey i guess, right?
: > [{quoted}](name=MarcelaGamer988,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=6kKhuZfF,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T21:33:57.436+0000) > > WOW > Yeh about that, their ram and cpu might be bad but gpu good. Because minecraft the java edition uses some kind of emulator to play the game. So you pretty much have a game inside a game and that eats up a lot of ram and cpu when having to render chunks, spawn mobs, tnt type explosions, rain, etc.. But hey who knows what might be the reason, I'm just speculating here.
Because like... I had this little computer when I was a child and it kinda runs Minecraft quite good. https://imgur.com/a/TimXZFh It was from 2008 haha
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Can we decide to troll in team?
I don't think that's the best solution buddy. {{sticker:sg-janna}} But I mean... dont feed the enemy like you look like a feeder. I mean..... Stay most of the time on your base I mean.... ugggghhhhhh why?!{{sticker:sg-janna}} {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: > [{quoted}](name=MarcelaGamer988,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=6kKhuZfF,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T21:25:20.418+0000) > > Of course, it may be different for other people. But that's actually pretty rare for me to find people that can run League but not Minecraft. It just doesn't make sense. > > > Btw, the comment wasn't meant to be offensive, so I apologize if you got offended Yeah I have friends who can run league at 60fps but minecraft at 5-10fps. No offense was taken btw. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> Yeah I have friends who can run league at 60fps but minecraft at 5-10fps. WOW > No offense was taken btw. I'm happy about that.
: I Got unfair bann
Sharing accounts is against the rules. Unfortunately, that was a fair ban. You take the consequences of the actions made in your account even if the person that did the actions was **not** you as the owner of it. And your friend needs to learn to take control of his emotions and stop being toxic/or flamming) Already 2 bans and didn't learn yet... --------------------------- I don't mean to offend him btw. But if he continues like that, he is just getting worse.
: > [{quoted}](name=MarcelaGamer988,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=6kKhuZfF,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-17T21:18:25.269+0000) > > Wtf xD > > My old pc runs 25 fps on league while it is 75 fps on Minecraft. > > Minecraft is a game for the actually low-end pc's{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Not so sure about that, but okay if its like that for you.
Of course, it may be different for other people. But that's actually pretty rare for me to find people that can run League but not Minecraft. It just doesn't make sense. Btw, the comment wasn't meant to be offensive, so I apologize if you got offended
: A game to chill :D?
World of Warcraft maybe. I personally dont like the game, but it may be diferent to you.
: I suggest working out or watching a movie. Minecraft is the chillest game but requires for some reason a better pc than league of legends, so thats out the window. Skyrim out the window as well, I don't suggest playing games like slither.io because they get annoying. Watching some r/nicegirls or r/niceguys videos on YT might cheer you up and get you relaxed. Go ahead and eat some food as well, grab a drink on the way there.
> Minecraft is the chillest game but requires for some reason a better pc than league of legends, so thats out the window. Wtf xD My old pc runs 25 fps on league while it is 75 fps on Minecraft. Minecraft is a game for the actually low-end pc's{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
íGengar (EUW)
: You’ve played league you know some people are.
: There are people born with mental conditions, they are just as human as we are. I dont see how thats toxic
>There are people born with mental conditions, they are just as human as we are. Agree. But adding that will not make you more trustworthy/reliable or not guilty. > I dont see how thats toxic Ehm... you cant combine people with mental conditions **with ** your situation in-game as you describe in your post. You are being "poisonous", very harmful and bad by saying that. You are putting new players down, instead of helping them to get to know the game. And yes, maybe it can be stressful when it becomes difficult for you to teach them. Still... flamming them isn't the solution. And they are learning how to play the game either with mental conditions or not. But I guess I will not go deep into that topic since it has nothing to do with your position right now.
: Just leave the game and wait a minute before starting another one
By leaving the game he will get leavebuster and its only making things worst to the team.
: So you are calling me toxic?
> I may have said that "Why dont you play fortnite instead, its made for autistic kids and people with issues like you, you really should try it out" Guess the auto bot thinks thats toxic With that in mind. Pretty yes.{{sticker:garen-swing}}
: thanks for the flame man
I'm giving you tips on **how to avoid being toxic.** {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
: {{summoner:11}} so now panth all alone. What a sad story.
: Banned for telling a new player to uninstall?
1. Stop assuming you're better or worse than anyone else. ... 2. Take some time for yourself. ... 3. Seek therapy or some sort of structured support. ... 4. Practice meditation or breathing exercises to cool your emotions. ... 5. Be honest with yourself. ... 6. Lean into the messiness. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
chefff v2 (EUW)
: How to stop being toxic
1. Make a list of the habits or behaviors you want to control. ... 2. Choose the main behavior from the list you'd like to control. ... 3. Research the behavior. ... 4. Take an honest inventory of yourself. ... 5. Set realistic goals. ... 6. Mark your progress. ... 7. Motivate yourself. 8. /mute all, avoid chatting long senteces. Just like: GGWP - GJ - ( No problem - It happens---- **if needed)**
Febos (EUW)
: Right? I thought this guy was going to diss the comics. I was ready to spill the tea... I'm disappointed
> I was ready to spill the tea.. I like your personality {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: Banned for telling a new player to uninstall?
I can't call your post as serious talk LOL{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Btw, I wasnt actually banned but just penalised for no reason
Okey! Edit: "You got penalized for reasons!"
: ***
> THis is literally the first time i have ever been penalised And we are teaching you :D
: ***
> Do you think its fun to play with bad players? And toxic like you, no. And again: Newbie, beginner, new player is a term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in a profession or activity. Contemporary use can particularly refer to a beginner or new user of computers, often concerning Internet activity, such as online gaming or Linux use. Depending on the context and spelling variant used, the term can have derogatory connotations (and be used as a term of abuse in internet-based games)—but is also often used for descriptive purposes only, without any value judgment. They are new players they **ARE** learning how to play. You were the same type as them once you started playing League of Legends for the first time. And of course, Smurfing will bring you to that time again since you are starting an account from scratch. Like the New players do start playing for the first time. ------------------------------------------------------------------ Dude, you lost.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Should've posted it in the jokes category.
: ***
Not flamming buddy, I'm helping you by giving you free lessons about your mistakes that you cant just understand... -------------------------------------------- > You never even got pat d1 right, so what right do you have to flame me lul No need to be plat or diamond to understand the mistakes you did. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Banned for telling a new player to uninstall?
https://imgur.com/a/vavv3eF {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: If they are good sure, why should it be an issue?
You: silly or unwise; showing poor judgment or little intelligence: annoying, or causing a problem: > If they are good sure, why should it be an issue? Why....Just why{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Banned for telling a new player to uninstall?
Then how about **YOU** uninstall the game? You would make a big amount of people happy! You are helping the community getting better by getting out of here! --------------------------------------------- **This is me being you!** {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
: Banned for telling a new player to uninstall?
As you said in the post: **a new player** And you still ask why you got banned? How can you be that simple-minded to not understand it? You are smurfing, starting new account, so of course you are going to be set up with other new players starting an account from the scratch. ------------------------------------------- To make you smarter, here is a definition: > Newbie, begynner, newplayer is a term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in a profession or activity. Contemporary use can particularly refer to a beginner or new user of computers, often concerning Internet activity, **such as online gaming** or Linux use. Depending on the context and spelling variant used, the term can have derogatory connotations** (and be used as a term of abuse in internet-based games)**—but is also often used for descriptive purposes only, without any value judgment. https://imgur.com/a/vavv3eF ------------------------------------------------- ---->**(and be used as a term of abuse in internet-based games)** Thats what you did. And Im pretty sure it wasnt the only thing you did! You deserve the ban. Deal with it!{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} --------------------------------------------- _ADVANCED LOGIC/FACT:_ **YOU were also a new player once you started playing League of Legends for the first time!** ----------------------------------------------------------- And trust me, you weren't that good either.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: So just because they are new they are new they are allowed to ruin the game for people levelling up smurfs? The only reason you say this is because you werent forced to play with one of them
You decided to smurf. Start new accounts its same with playing with new players that are**LEARNING** the game. It is not the **new players** fault that YOU are smurfing!!{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Brokenhz (EUW)
: So when is nasus gonna get Nerf?
https://imgur.com/a/JfxQA5X
: What Champion u want to be in the next life ?and why?
Thresh, so I could look like the Death Reaper https://imgur.com/a/x1kdAEg https://imgur.com/a/Q4lREBh https://imgur.com/a/YlINe8n {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}} And from the movie Ghost Rider https://imgur.com/a/IsSHTxf {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: You can go to the description of the video, click the link then you can like print screen the picture on the site! It's indeed gorgeous :D
: Are we a community or not?
100% Agreed This all tearing up time to time until it finally finds no exit {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: Ehm... i dont know why... so I just send it anyway, maybe not that funny, still I wanted to do it x)
Febos (EUW)
: WHY ARE WE SHOUTING? THIS IS FUN! {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
I KNOW RIGHT! {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
: Every goddamn time
So God damn true{{sticker:sg-poppy}}
niénn (EUW)
: why would anyone down-vote a legit question? {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: BUTTERFLY GODDESS ASHE SKIN! - League of Legends (Fan)
That Ashe skin is awesome, but I guess it goes more for birds and not a butterfly, still, it's pretty cool. I would buy it if it was on the client{{sticker:sg-jinx}} ---------------- **Can you send me an HD image of that skin so I can put it as my wallpaper?**
: ehhh, understandable
{{sticker:sg-ezreal}} soorrreeeyyy
: DEMON SASUKE YASUO SKIN! - League Of Legends
Ehm, if you take the word: Yasuo, out of the skin name, then it is awesome. Since it looks like sasuke 100% and 0% looks like yasuo. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
YOUNSEPK (EUW)
: {{sticker:sg-soraka}} ty i will honor u
{{sticker:sg-lux}}
DerPunkt (EUW)
: This qualifies as EDM nowadays?
But you have also EDM CHILL topic. So i guess that video on the post is on that topic{{sticker:sg-poppy}}
DerPunkt (EUW)
: This qualifies as EDM nowadays?
Mhmm when it comes to EDM: I listen to this: https://youtu.be/s2KmCOO4xd8?t=138 Better one is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpDdIISlYo or musics from EDM festivals like tomorrow land, ultra, from people like hardwell, david guetta, marsmellhow etc{{sticker:sg-jinx}} But personally the video on that post I dont considered it as EDM tho{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
YOUNSEPK (EUW)
: BLOOD MOON ZOE SKIN
Its perfect!{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: Updating Old Skins and Other Skin Changes
Mecha Kha zix need better quality skin. He still has the same base recall from classic skin and his skin doesnt seems "real" as the other ones from Mecha skin.{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
icediabl0 (EUNE)
: Unban pls
Even rioters know that ky5 means the "k" and "ys". You call them f-gs many times You call them stupid. Are you that simple-minded that you can't understand what you write??{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Reports do nothing if not valid. 9 reports do the same thing as one if valid. So no, they can't be abused.
> So no, they can't be abused. Even if they were. There was going to 0 impact or bad consequences incomming since the reports are false. So I wouldnt be worry if I was him.
: its dumb that riot cancelled those skins imo cuz they were already complete they could at least release em and get as much money as possible from them and they werent that bad
Show more

MarcelaGamer988

Level 163 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion