The Reaper (EUNE)
: Kleptomancy cooldown
On some page it said it has a 2 sec cd
: > [{quoted}](name=Lovrothekid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PgHmNUkU,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-12-31T15:10:41.623+0000) > > I have 6300 IP but i'm not sure which champ should i buy. Any suggestions will help :) Well, lemme give you a champ or two for each role... Jungle: Kindred/Rengar (Elise was nerfed D:) Top: Illaoi/Yasuo Mid: Zed/Darius ... honourable mention: Ekko - not the BEST but really good, can possibly make pretty good play and just is incredibly FUN to play! ADC: Vel'koz/Jinx Supp: Nami/ (maybe I guess...) Zyra Just a reminder... this mostly personal OPINION and not FACT so don't hate :p
ADC {{champion:161}} ? Is that the new meta or sth.?
Altiverse (EUNE)
: 6300 IP champions aren't stronger than the lower ones. In fact if anything they're probably harder to play, since they're the newer champions therefore having more complex mechanics. If you do want a 6300 anyway, I'd recommend Darius or Rengar. they're relatively easy and pretty strong.
Isn't Darius 4.8k IP?
: syndra has mad ball skills
I own Syndra, she's a mage who's pretty hard to master, but when you are able to play well with her, then you will suck their balls dry with your own. If you're looking for a challenge, take her. {{champion:134}} 's balls are OP.

Marco012

Level 43 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion