: People trolling on purpose...
I make my team lose almost constantly, no trolling, just really want to lose. Say thanks to riot behaviour system with bans. The more riot bans the worse it will get, people don't give a sht about this game anymore because of that. And if you don't type in chat it takes a long time before you get banned. Last account I've played over a 2k games, 80% of them were all to make my team lose or suffer and have a bad experience. It became my pleasure now.
Snow Enix (EUW)
: Well thank you for sharing that information. What about it ?
> [{quoted}](name=Snow Enix,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2jyv2lAV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-10T22:42:18.066+0000) > > Well thank you for sharing that information. What about it ? QUEs too long for bronze 3? game isnt dead? .. right
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mason Angelozzi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7ptiE0Er,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-03T00:05:48.084+0000) > > what you mean noon wtf? > 3/3 its now.. Oh boo hoo you gotta wait another 11 hours. URF is shit anyway. One team gets garbage champs and the other team gets aids like {{champion:28}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:126}}
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7ptiE0Er,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-03T01:13:01.492+0000) > > Oh boo hoo you gotta wait another 11 hours. > > URF is shit anyway. > > One team gets garbage champs and the other team gets aids like {{champion:28}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:126}} stfu the only reason i play this game anymore is basically urf or uninstall
: Noon most likely.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7ptiE0Er,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-03T00:03:01.007+0000) > > Noon most likely. what you mean noon wtf? 3/3 its now..
Rioter Comments
Caraméla (EUW)
: Good name for an evelynn main?
Not xPeke (EUW)
: I'd like to hear different thoughts on the idea of Time Travel.
You can NOT time travel. You CAN SEE the past, but you can't BE there. Light moves in a certain direction, if you intercept the light coming from a star millions of light years away, you are looking at the past. If you could move (warp speed or whatever) faster than light, you could leave earth move away and look back, you would see the past and time on earth going backwards. Again you can't time travel, it will never be possible, but you already can very roughly see the past from places away from earth. edit: In fact if you wanna look at the past just look up in the sky, every star every light you see IS the past.. most stars you see in the sky at night are from thousands of years ago. Anothrt example look at the sun, is 8minutes in the past. Everything you see is past. Shocking MANY of the stars that you see in the sky at night might not even be there anymore right in moment. What you see in the sky at night is what was thousands and millions of years ago.
MadWifeHR (EUW)
: how do i stack my tear on varus faster?
why are you trying to do what imqtipie does?
: They announced it for this patch. No one knows what's next yet.
Cant they just make it permanent mode and have ranked??
: > All Random Ultra Rapid Fire (ARURF) is back from 2/24/17 - 2/28/17 **and 3/3/17 - 3/6/17. **Enjoy superspeed cooldowns, infinite mana, blazing attack speeds, randomized champ select, and the return of Runeterra's most renowned manatee http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-74-notes#patch-rotating-game-modes
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qBEdvchB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-01T20:58:57.305+0000) > > http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-74-notes#patch-rotating-game-modes And then no more??
: Friday.
You serious? WHy I dont find info anywhere??
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Gomoman (EUNE)
: For URF's Existance
Riot doesn't wanna make it permanent cause people would stop playing ranked, which no one cares about anymore and rip esports businesses. unless they make urf ranked
Infernape (EUW)
: Okay bye. See you on the Rift tomorrow.
Yea more likely next time they put urf up again at most lol cya
Rioter Comments
: Who is the RIOT DEV responsible for the matchmaking?
Does anyone know his name or not? Or their names.
Rioter Comments
: Season 7 is a PATHETIC excuse for a season.
League is dead man, lyte destroyed what was once a great game.
Rioter Comments
: Then YOU'RE to blame and not auto-fill. i find it funny how stupidity is very common these days. (note how i didn't say YOU were stupid, so no ban for me! )
Im to blame for what? What exactly are you trying to say? I want to play mid, I choose mid, I play mid. Autofill doesnt allow me to play the champion I want, therefor = autoloss.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Mason Angelozzi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dxMyy2NE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-15T14:20:34.632+0000) > > autofill = autoloss for me Should learn to play other roles then, it isnt season 1-5 anymore, you can't just rely on the roles you main.
I play whatever champion I want, and I do whatever I want, and go wherever I want. I pick mid and top, if someone else comes, its auto loss. Its my pleasure. End.
Geliormth (EUW)
: How autofill ruins the game in low MMR games.
smooker36 (EUNE)
: YES TRIBUNAL WORKS AGAIN
Yes give the power the ban accounts to a bunch of 12 year olds.
Rioter Comments
Abishua (EUNE)
: Please punish people more often
The more you punish the worst it will get. Punish me, and I will start making you lose a LOT more often. Go ahead keep punishing people to see if gets any better.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Choose support/fill as your job. You will get into ranked game in seconds. But if you want to play as mid/jng or mid/top, then you need to wait. It is not because of small player base but because there are not enough supports and adc.
Did you not read what I just said? It took me 6 minutes que as support/autofill. And if you say that I get in game in seconds, than something must be wrong because I never get in seconds, even in bronze 4 I get 3 minutes at minimum. Which is the reason for this thread. Why am I getting such a long que times in bronze 4, I want to know if Im the only one and why is it different que times to other bronze 4 players.
: 3 minutes is long? 6 minutes is long? imagine what that queue time would be without autofill.
Yes, even with autofill Im having this long que times, thats exactly what Im saying. You just repeated what I just said lol? Im asking why are we getting such long que times in bronze 4, even with autofill.
Rioter Comments
: show us the replay, i highly doubt they were scripting but upload it and we can see :D
I dont want you to see anything? Im just asking how can I report her. As in, I dont need you to tell me if she was scripting or not, your opinion is 100% irrelevant. Just need to know how to report someone that is scripting.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Alex3995 (EUW)
: but what if 2 autofilled players are on opposing teams? or what if the autofilled play actualy knows how to play?
Re read what I said: "auto fill = auto loss" What else is there to talk about this?
Rioter Comments
Valynx (EUNE)
: REMOVE THE AUTO-FILL PICK!
Auto fill = auto loss Auto game ruined for 9 players. I don't care.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: Pretty sure you can get banned for admitting you boosted someone.
> [{quoted}](name=Not Xpeke,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ru8BJt0G,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-11T11:47:39.477+0000) > > Pretty sure you can get banned for admitting you boosted someone. This post is beyond %%%%%%, that's exactly what he wants LOL
aysian (EUW)
: Queue comes up and i cant press accept or decline
This happened to me lots of times and I get leaver buster because of it. Try to use legacy client, the new one is bugged af
: Just got a booster in my game boosting an account that is not his - How can I report him?
It really didnt look like scripting if thats what youre saying. I know a scripter just the way he moves,.. that was not it. This guy knew when to gank, gank from behind, farm non stop.. hes high elo, hes not bronze 3 at all. Maybe hes just losing on purpose and trolling games, which is even worse.
Rioter Comments

Mason Angelozzi

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion