SCP Del (EUW)
: KR is bigger than EUW, didn't hear about such problems
> [{quoted}](name=SCP Del,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=aied5reP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-08T22:18:46.067+0000) > > KR is bigger than EUW, didn't hear about such problems LoL no. Korea is way smaller than EUW is. Playerbase in China might be bigger, but definitely that EUW has most nexus blitz players.
Mattie010 (EUW)
: Gives us compensation days for the snowdown 2018 pass!
He's not ignoring it and i thank you very much Riot Eambo. Your responses have been fast and on point, even on late hours! I thank you very much that you are consistently trying to update us on the situation. If any compensation will be made that would be amazing and i think kinda fair, but I'll gladly hear from you guys when the issue is not recurring and you have some spare time. Cheers, Mattie010
: Game won't start (again)
Same problem happening again boys.... edit: took 3 minutes to load.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: You literally get the same amount of tokens if you buy the token now or 2 weeks later. The tokens you would get will get stored, and you get all of them once you get your pass.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tAizl4Y9,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-07T21:28:25.120+0000) > > You literally get the same amount of tokens if you buy the token now or 2 weeks later. The tokens you would get will get stored, and you get all of them once you get your pass. Jeez... Some people didnt get the pass and others can't play because servers are down. Now pls go away troll xD
Mattie010 (EUW)
: Gives us compensation days for the snowdown 2018 pass!
It's riots fault that they didnt give snowdown passes and their game is unplayable? I payed for it ya know, so i can and will expect some customer service!
Mattie010 (EUW)
: Gives us compensation days for the snowdown 2018 pass!
I can't play so i don't get FwotD? Pretty easy no? Means i'll miss 40 tokens now probably :( People who didnt get their snowdown pass might even miss 60
: i thought china reached 100 million
> [{quoted}](name=Juicy Ðoge,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=QcYNH60i,comment-id=003b0000,timestamp=2018-12-06T21:16:09.501+0000) > > i thought china reached 100 million No official numbers have been released, but as far as i know euw is constantly being mentioned by riot as the biggest server.
  Rioter Comments
Zariax (EUW)
: GAME WON'T START
We're stuck again?
: Riot should give us free RP everytime the server crashes. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=FNC Vanukas,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=uaewOEat,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2018-12-06T20:42:05.982+0000) > > Riot should give us free RP everytime the server crashes. > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} we would be millionaires
: > [{quoted}](name=Mattie010,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=uaewOEat,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2018-12-06T20:16:25.653+0000) > > Hey riot Eambo, might be smart to disable nexus blitz customs too then ;) Already done ^_^
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=uaewOEat,comment-id=001300000000,timestamp=2018-12-06T20:18:12.003+0000) > > Already done ^_^ I could still start it till i restarted client? Anyway, thanks for fixing this for us and thank the techinical team too ;)
: Update: Platform is currently reopened, with Nexus Blitz disabled. We believe there may be an issue with Nexus Blitz that contributed to this issue, but we are on standby to perform an emergency restart should issues resurface, while we investigate the potential Nexus Blitz problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=uaewOEat,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-12-06T20:15:16.505+0000) > > Update: > > Platform is currently reopened, with Nexus Blitz disabled. We believe there may be an issue with Nexus Blitz that contributed to this issue, but we are on standby to perform an emergency restart should issues resurface, while we investigate the potential Nexus Blitz problem. Hey riot Eambo, might be smart to disable nexus blitz customs too then ;)
: [EUW] 06-Dec-18 - Emergency Platform Restart
WE CAN LOG IN! :D Together in the queue with about 26000 others though xD edit: @riot Nexus blitz is gone now? edit2: can still play custom NB, just no normal
Sporedi (EUW)
: This is outrageous. In the last few months the european west server has had multiple days in which the servers were unavailable. No other server is currently down. Just like the last times. And still no statement on these issues. It's just constantly "oh sorry, fixing it right now luls" from Riot. EUW is in the gutter and Riot does not seem to care the least bit to help the playerbase. Back then they atleast promised lousy win-boosts ( which we actually never received xD). I am disappointed by Riot. I don't care if it's the Eu department, the Na department, or damn tencent. It can't be real that Eu is always getting %%%%ed in these kinds of situations.
> [{quoted}](name=Sporedi,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=uaewOEat,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-12-06T19:51:04.827+0000) > > This is outrageous. In the last few months the european west server has had multiple days in which the servers were unavailable. No other server is currently down. Just like the last times. And still no statement on these issues. It's just constantly "oh sorry, fixing it right now luls" from Riot. EUW is in the gutter and Riot does not seem to care the least bit to help the playerbase. Back then they atleast promised lousy win-boosts ( which we actually never received xD). I am disappointed by Riot. I don't care if it's the Eu department, the Na department, or damn tencent. It can't be real that Eu is always getting %%%%ed in these kinds of situations. EUW is the biggest server and therefore most likely to have (big) issues. Silly, but how it works. IMO though they should provide some kind of xp-boosts. For like 24 hours should be enough and that you can turn it on whenever you want. You're not wrong in what you say, it's just your way of bringing it isn't too nice ;)
Zariax (EUW)
: GAME WON'T START
Lets be honest: the reason EUW is always the problem is because we have the largest playerbase and therefore the most games running. I honestly think that's why it is so completely %%%%ed up every single time on EUW. Ofcourse they can't just run around giving compensations, but it kinda feels like we're riot's testserver by now and that's bothering me so much...
Mattie010 (EUW)
: Help, we're stuck in lobby!
ITS BUGGED AGAIN <3 EUW
Rioter Comments
Verstehen (EUNE)
: Disable Neeko please due an visual disadvantage bug
I'll add to that as neeko you're not able to actually read how much your empowered W does. Champion is completely bugged at launch, should not have been like this
Kotoriiii (EUNE)
: Calculations for the fastest way to get K/DA Akali till end of the Snowdown event!
Uhr i dont get it ;) if you have 32 days times 20 you actually get 640 :x
Rºbin (EUW)
: Giveaway! EUW Only
Pretty cool of you dude! I'd love to get the skins ofcourse. Summoner name is mattie010 Prefered skins would be 4 of 975 and would be like: officer caitlyn, arclight varus, mafia jinx and pug'maw :D
: Keep in mind that Lisssandra wasn't that hungry mana champion while xerath needs some sustain otherwise if they rework his passive only the fair thing would be is to reduce spell mana costs.
> [{quoted}](name=LIDL Feeder,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=iUbM86rE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-07T13:47:48.355+0000) > > Keep in mind that Lisssandra wasn&#x27;t that hungry mana champion while xerath needs some sustain otherwise if they rework his passive only the fair thing would be is to reduce spell mana costs. Sorry what? Lissandra is (early) an extremely mana hungry champion.
Mattie010 (EUW)
: Kog'maw W actually exceeding cap vs minions
Check it yourself lol. It's very easy and you'll see its just bugged
Rioter Comments
: So, uhm, are you gonna fix the ARAM emotes bug? So that we can use them?
Love the poll actually, nice sarcasm pointed at riot - making fun of a billion dollar company that's leading in the industry. It's not a serious poll guys, you should know that this is definitely sarcasm ;) And yeah pls fix, it's annoying.
Yotsu (EUW)
: Wrong amount of tokens after a game.
Yeah i've had this as well, but only during 1 game i think. Also got 6 tokens after a bot game lol
: [No, it doesn't!](https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/learn-more-worlds-season-2018-event#missions) And wtf is unplayable about that?
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=bbR4osaJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-01T20:56:46.035+0000) > > [No, it doesn&#x27;t!](https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/learn-more-worlds-season-2018-event#missions) > > And wtf is unplayable about that? Lol they changed it... I reported this bug before as well it was indeed said to give 10 tokens. Strange is that you also need only 1 game instead of 2 games with someone who has a skt skin.
: Playing Support For Autofilled ADC's
> [{quoted}](name=EpilepticRabbit,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mavFvYdH,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-29T18:16:07.169+0000) > > I play jungle and support and recently I&amp;#039;ve been putting support as my main role. To my disdain 80% of the players that I am paired with in the bottom lane are actually just autofilled players from other roles. This actually means that I&amp;#039;m playing with people that have no idea how to play the role. This creates a horrible experience where you have little power in your own role in what is essentially a 1v2, and you have to pray that the rest of your team isn&amp;#039;t autofilled aswell by some miracle, or better yet duoing with entire tiers apart so there isn&amp;#039;t a random gold 4 in your mid plat game. > > Riot are always finding problems with enough support players, especially in solo queue. > > They are always trying to find new and innovative suggestions and solutions for this problem, from giving supports extra rewards such as IP (back in the day), to promised lower queue times, to guaranteed roles in their next games, to &amp;quot;fill&amp;quot; essentially being &amp;quot;support v2.&amp;quot; > > But the solution that I&amp;#039;ve come up with, is to make the two carry roles, mid and ADC have 0% tolerance autofill rate, this would solve so many issues. > > Thank you for reading. > > TL;DR don&amp;#039;t autofill ADC role if you want more supports . I think - not sure - that a big problem here is that adc is one of the least played roles at this very moment. Not strange after all the changes, nerfs and stuff that happened and adc has only recently in the last patches become really viable again with less and less mages in the botlane.
: > Also of the adc's that are not viable atm 4 or even all 5 of them are not viable because of pro play. Pro play has absolutely nothing to do with why and how viable a champ is in solo queue. They are playing a completely different game and except impacting Riot's balancing decisions it has nothing to do with solo queue. > Caitlyn is too lane dominant with her range Caitlyn? Dominant? Have you played against Draven or Miss Fortune? She is not half what either one of them is. >Tristana has too much pushing power + too strong late game Pushing power means absolutely nothing, neither does late game strength as the current meta favors snowballing adc's and short games. Who tf plays Tristana either way? She is as popular (read "dead) as Ashe. > Kalista too mechanic intensive + too strong in places when you can work together. Are we thinking about the same champ? That meme-worthy 45% winrate excuse of an adc? I'm not even going to sugar coat it: she's dogshit, you're literally better off playing Teemo adc. The only reason she is played in pro play is objective control on her E and engage on R. But in terms of overall strength (which is btw a lot more important in soloQ) she is bottom tier. Don't even get me started on your "mechanically intensive" claim ... Her passive literally does all the dodging and kiting for you. > Varus is probably the strongest early game adc Okay I'm done... i don't even know what to say about this claim. The only good thing about Varus is the CC on his ult at this point. He is literallly weak, not Kalista-level weak but still pretty weak.
> [{quoted}](name=IT EnJhineer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zktq0h8Z,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T14:10:26.508+0000) > > Pro play has absolutely nothing to do with why and how viable a champ is in solo queue. They are playing a completely different game and except impacting Riot&#x27;s balancing decisions it has nothing to do with solo queue. > > Caitlyn? Dominant? Have you played against Draven or Miss Fortune? She is not half what either one of them is. > > Pushing power means absolutely nothing, neither does late game strength as the current meta favors snowballing adc&#x27;s and short games. Who tf plays Tristana either way? She is as popular (read &quot;dead) as Ashe. > > Are we thinking about the same champ? That meme-worthy 45% winrate excuse of an adc? I&#x27;m not even going to sugar coat it: she&#x27;s dogshit, you&#x27;re literally better off playing Teemo adc. The only reason she is played in pro play is objective control on her E and engage on R. But in terms of overall strength (which is btw a lot more important in soloQ) she is bottom tier. Don&#x27;t even get me started on your &quot;mechanically intensive&quot; claim ... Her passive literally does all the dodging and kiting for you. > > Okay I&#x27;m done... i don&#x27;t even know what to say about this claim. The only good thing about Varus is the CC on his ult at this point. He is literallly weak, not Kalista-level weak but still pretty weak. Bruh you're reading it completely wrong rofl. You're reading what you wanna read. Those champions are in such a bad place in soloQ because of pro play were those problems pop-up. xD So yeah pro play has a lot of impact on which champions get nerfed and therefore are or are not viable. You are reading what you wanna read instead of trynig to read what is actually written ;)
: Well it's true that adc is in a good spot itemwise, but the diversity on botlane is at its lowest. Before 8.11 you could pick any adc and do just as fine as a meta adc, we won't talk about 8.11 but even though they fixed the mess they've made on botlane with it the difference between stronger and weaker adc's feels too big.
> [{quoted}](name=IT EnJhineer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zktq0h8Z,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-29T12:58:56.735+0000) > > Well it&#x27;s true that adc is in a good spot itemwise, but the diversity on botlane is at it&#x27;s lowest. Before 8.11 you could pick any adc and do just as fine as a meta adc, we won&#x27;t talk about 8.11 but even though they fixed the mess they&#x27;ve made on botlane with it the difference between stronger and weaker adc&#x27;s feels too big. Disagree, once again. Botlane diversity is insane. Next to all the viable adc's (which are a lot of them as we can see by wr%) we also have a couple of non adc's which are viable. Swain and yasuo being the viable ones in my opinion - although you could make a case for heimerdinger. Also of the adc's that are not viable atm 4 or even all 5 of them are not viable because of pro play. Caitlyn is too lane dominant with her range and is too strong in pro. Tristana has too much pushing power + too strong late game. Kalista too mechanic intensive + too strong in places when you can work together. Varus is probably the strongest early game adc and got abused in pro play because of his strong cc + pick + early. Only case you can make is that xayah could use some buffs as she's barely seeing any pro play and if she is, it's always paired with rakan.
: > now ADC's like Jhin, Kai'sa, Jinx, MF, Draven, Sivir, Vayne and Xayah entering their powerspike building the Stormrazor. Uhhh... Except that they don't hit a power spike on Stormrazor. Stormrazor was nerfed like 4 times, adc's have a power spike at Stormrazor and RFC now. Not to mention that literally half of the mentioned adc's are borderline unplayable. I agree that the buffs to Darius and Kha are completely out of place though, but if you are going to rant about items then next time don't forget to include Ninja Tabis as it's one of the unhealthiest items in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=IT EnJhineer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zktq0h8Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-29T12:03:11.026+0000) > > Uhhh... Except that they don&#x27;t hit a power spike on Stormrazor. Stormrazor was nerfed like 4 times, adc&#x27;s have a power spike at Stormrazor and RFC now. Not to mention that literally half of the mentioned adc&#x27;s are borderline unplayable. > > I agree that the buffs to Darius and Kha are completely out of place though, but if you are going to rant about items then next time don&#x27;t forget to include Ninja Tabis as it&#x27;s one of the unhealthiest items in the game. Bullshit. Sorry to say but bullshit. Stormrazor is such a broken item and completely decides who wins the lane (and often even game) if you are already winning. All of the mentioned adc's are also playable. Jhin is strong, kai'sa is fine (and strong in good hands), jinx is broken in silver/gold ELO, MF is borderline OP in lower ELO, draven is decent to good, sivir is playable (not being able to get CDR hurts), vayne is playable. Only one i honestly would never ever play is xayah as she can't get CDR and is too reliant on CDR kitwise. There's only a couple of adc's I don't play at the moment and those are xayah, caitlyn, varus, tristana and kalista. Oh and kog'maw because i suck with him ;) In my opinion, as an adc main, adc hasn't been in a healthier stage than this. I still feel borderline OP after 3 crit items and 4/5 items i can solo win teamfights if playing a crit adc. Adc's are in a good spot. You are reasonably impactful during the entire game. I would even think that 2 items are their worst point atm. Because you have a shitload of attack speed but dont have the dmg. Other than that i do agree that ninja tabi's are currently too strong versus adc's as you also have randuin's. Paired up this makes for some unkillable fighters who can basically almost oneshot me with their insane mobility.
blissbomb (EUW)
: Popstar Kai'sa and token potential
It's possible. You don't need to buy more, but, having said that, it will be a pesky long grind and it will take you a lot of hours. if you play 4 games a day and win 2 lose 2 with an average of an A rating you'll get 15 (fwotd) + 32 (average A + 2w2l) = 47 tokens a day. You get 600 "free" tokens from missions + the pass. So you'll need another 1900. 1900/47=40 days basically. Note: there are 4 confirmed hidden missions! Normally you could get 360 with missions, but those 4 hidden missions net for the 40 extra tokens. The event is gonna be on for +- 38 days, so yeah.. its doable. Not easy, but definitely doable. It's a grind and it's an exclusive skin for a reason. Riot wants some recognition for grinding or spending a lot - same with those stupid gemstone skins. Its a business model in the end and they have to make money. Also the chests are kinda good but they're not more than what you said: glorified chests. However they're waaayyyy better than the normal hextech chests and i seriously wonder when riot is gonna make those cheaper as the event stuff is always better money wise. Which might also be the reason we have this many events nowadays ;)
Rioter Comments
Breakhz (EUNE)
: Is vlad balanced???
> [{quoted}](name=Breakhz,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wpUzgb41,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-11T20:18:42.489+0000) > > This champs is so %%%%ing stupid.He deserves more nerfs but i dunno why riot still focus on adc. > Now i heard {{champion:91}} {{champion:62}} gets nerf but vlad??Is he balanced? I think vlad is too reliable. Also his early game isn't all too bad with dorans shield. He also just synergises very good with a lot of items. His main weakness of not being able to reach the backline doesn't apply anymore because of runes + items. So yeah he has not enough weaknesses which makes him, in my opinion, broken. Talon and wukong getting nerfs is sweet though as they are definitely - without any second thoughts - broken and are dominating too many games right now.
Rioter Comments
: Your not exactly one to talk... you tried to prove that this is wrong by showing an early game adc can beat a twitch early game... which has always been the case, twitch should never be winning a lane vs a Draven. I didn’t ignore everything reasonable you said, I showed you why what you said has flaws in it’s logic and explained why what you thought was an issue is how a Draven vs twitch lane should be like. And I don’t know the game completely, but I actually go out and research what I’m talking about in the internet... you don’t need to know everything in the game if you’ve got the common sense to use google to find out.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kElOTrEO,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000020000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-05T21:03:01.031+0000) > > No your trying to prove that at one item an early game burst adc can beat a crit adc in one auto attack... > your arguing that a champion is too strong because they are actually doing exactly what they are designed to do... you don’t like that cait, Jhin and Draven are good at winning lane when they are lane bullies, that’s what they do, if they can’t beat a normal crit adc early game then what’s the point in them. You actually went fully stupid here. You are arguing, in your own matters, that crit adc's were too strong because they did exactly what they were meant to do: scale and then win the game. I mean (once again) I don't disagree with you that crit was blatantly superior over any other damage type which was the reason we would see way too many marksman played every on the map. Caitlyn 2-shotting you was normal as was getting obliterated by many other crit champs. That wasn't healthy, but to say that you as marksman can't even dps down other squishies that's just bullshit. Kai'sa, lucian, draven, miss fortune. Wait? You see anything in common once again? All champs who are able to kill other squishy champs or just simply outduel them easily. Sure your twitch will be strong in teamfights. At his 4th or 5th item which he will never reach. Also, you don't get to decide for me what i want to say. You actually have to take a step back here, because i am saying what i want to say. That you think you can decide what i'm saying is obviously a big problem you have. I'm not going to say anything here other than for you to learn to stick to your own opinion and not decide for others what their opinion or whatever is. If you want to be not taken seriously: this is the way to do it by trying to decide what others want to say. Again you are going into little points and refuse to listen once again. Yes i proved that draven is too strong, amongst other things. Yet it is the other things you actually don't want to listen to and all you try to do is prove that I'm wrong, while not looking at why you could be wrong as well. I think all will agree with you that crit-champs were simply too strong. You peaked at 3 items like crazy. 80% crit and a cheap + good build path is amazing and frankly stupid. However if not a single crit champion scales even at ~20 minutes into the game (the moment baron spawns) then there's a problem. Then you have no choice but to go for an early game marksman, because baron fights will happen. If you want to have crit you put your team on such a big disadvantage that you WILL lose your game for them. If you have an early comp, then it's probably fine to go lucian or whatever because it doesn't hurt you to go lucian. There's no negatives at going early game adc's. As there were no negatives for going crit adc's - which was also not good. Many other laners, including proplayers, have said that adc's went to the garbage. You base your "research" on stuff that's maybe true, i don't know. However a lot of people are saying the same shit: the strong laners that don't need crit are just blatantly overpowered with the reduced scaling on crit, the little survivability they have and (lets not forget) the higher prices we have to pay to even have some dmg. 1 zeal costs you 1300. Thats 1 BF sword. That is for a 1.15 ad modifier and 15% attack speed and 5% movement speed. Jeez dude... That's probably the most expensive and worst item in the game. If we go botrk or stormrazor we lose a lot of lategame dps which we are crit-marksman for. But all good, we'll build one of the two. That's 1100 (boots) + 3200 = 4300 gold before we do anything. Still we have no crit, which we need to do dmg. Right? So we start building for our RFC. That's 2900 gold (totalling 6200 already) before we have some crit. This is a nice spike as we guarantee to crit our passive (if stormrazor) if we play it smart and/or can utilize it. Still, we do basically no damage in extended trades and lets be honest: we are crit marksman, we want to do extended damage. That's how we, crit-marksman, are designed. So we need another 3700 gold for IE. We're totalling 9900 gold now before we start doing some real damage. Still... While we have some nice AD going, we only haave 60% crit. It's a nice spike, but our damage isn't even remotely reliable and we might not even have sustain and penetration is limited to the true dmg of IE so we have a 60% chance of having pen. So we build another zeal-item: Statikk this time. Two passives which are together still very bursty (didnt they want to remove this?) We're already totalling 12800 gold. Now go look at probuilds(dot)net and say me: how many games do the champs reach 13.3k gold (500 started gold included) and the game isn't over? So that means were they actually could afford all those items (not even deducting pink wards, pots, etc.) Sadly, thats only a couple of games. Well... this is the point in the game were i would say that crit-marksman (5 items incl. boots) actually have a proper edge over non-crit marksman if they go even. If they go even, because quite frankly, crit champs can still win lane. Its just very hard to do right now and requires extremely passive play and a jungler that helps you out a lot. But lets not forget something once again: non-crit items are way cheaper. They outduel you and only in the right conditions can you win a fight (or mercy from your team) Ofcourse you should pick champs as optimal as possible. Jinx if you need huge teamfight challenge. Jhin if you need extreme range, ezreal if you need safety, tristana if you need to jump around and are late game security. And so on, and so on. However, a draven, lucian, kai'sa, ezreal or MF do this things almost just as good or better then other champs who are desiged for that. Yeah jinx has good teamfight presence, but there's little to no reason to not play MF if you only care about winning. Lucian does the same shit almost as tristana because they both want an opportunity to challenge backline. However, the scaling of tristana is so freaking useless. There's just too many reason not to pick crit as has been said by many programers, streamers and us - the community. Also one last thing: i play a lot of ARAM as well. This event BB is fun, probably one of my favourite ARAM times ever. But doing research, playing ARAM and whatever still made me feel like adc's were fine. Simply because their range is abusable and you can get your items almost no matter what happens. If you are 5/15 (we've all been there on ARAM) then you still can get your items. Until i played a lot of SR games. They are just simply not fine. The games feel too snowbally, there's no time to scale well into the game. Also i freaking love this new meta because of lot of players simply can't play champs like lucian, ezreal, kai'sa and draven to the smallest of their potential. I've shit and been shit upon many times this patch and it's so much fun to play. Like actually, it's freaking amazing. But that doesn't take away that it's not healthy at all to not be able to outscale champions that were also made to be outscaled, which you kind of not realise is not happening.
: Your not exactly one to talk... you tried to prove that this is wrong by showing an early game adc can beat a twitch early game... which has always been the case, twitch should never be winning a lane vs a Draven. I didn’t ignore everything reasonable you said, I showed you why what you said has flaws in it’s logic and explained why what you thought was an issue is how a Draven vs twitch lane should be like. And I don’t know the game completely, but I actually go out and research what I’m talking about in the internet... you don’t need to know everything in the game if you’ve got the common sense to use google to find out.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kElOTrEO,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-05T12:48:57.126+0000) > > Your not exactly one to talk... you tried to prove that this is wrong by showing an early game adc can beat a twitch early game... which has always been the case, twitch should never be winning a lane vs a Draven. > > I didn’t ignore everything reasonable you said, I showed you why what you said has flaws in it’s logic and explained why what you thought was an issue is how a Draven vs twitch lane should be like. > > And I don’t know the game completely, but I actually go out and research what I’m talking about in the internet... you don’t need to know everything in the game if you’ve got the common sense to use google to find out. Lol. What i tried to prove is that early game marksman are too strong right now. That you only read the part where i proved that draven beats twitch (too hard) is not my fault nor problem. Also your common sense is just something that you see that way. A lot of crit adc's did have a powerspike at 2 items, but only really began to do stuff at 3+ items (excluding boots here already). You are not an adc player yourself, which is cool, but a lot of adc mains here have the same complaint. Just because you don't perceive it as a problem doesn't mean it isn't a problem. That's why i said i think you are actually trolling. You always try to prove a very small point in the grand scheme of things. In every single thread where you react you just try to prove a very small point, but ignore that there is actually huge flaws in how botlane is at the moment. Also, not to be annoying or anything, but i actually wonder if you know how it is atm in botlane as you seem to mainly play aram games. Crit champs there work a lot different because of the huge snowball a team has and the fact that teams aren't equal. I love playing the gamemode myself but it's not remotely a comparison.
Saibbo (EUW)
: >Because crit is a mid to late game stat... others aren’t... not that hard to understand. Sorry i missed it where does it say this? >not to mention an IE... you need 2 or 3 items for it to have any real impact I thought that the power spike was already IE + 2 zeal items completed or ER + zeal + IE, if math is not an opinion those are 3 items. >crit should never be in this role and by having crit be available and viable early you mean the 1300 gold for BF + 1100 for boots + 2100 gold to complete 20% of crit at around 15 min with no kills or snowball going?
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kElOTrEO,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T21:24:08.202+0000) > > Sorry i missed it where does it say this? > > I thought that the power spike was already IE + 2 zeal items completed or ER + zeal + IE, if math is not an opinion those are 3 items. > > you mean the 1300 gold for BF + 1100 for boots + 2100 gold to complete 20% of crit at around 15 min with no kills or snowball going? Don't even bother trying to talk any sense into this guy. I tried it but he's just ignoring anything reasonable you say and he thinks he's smart, knows the game completely etc. Actually useless to try and argue with this dude.
Mattie010 (EUW)
: Gameplay update marksman upfront burst dmg
Messy read - TL;DR ---> there's no late game, crit is too expensive, burst/duelling decides laning phase too much. I think you are trolling me, but am not sure so will answer.... The item doesnt dictate anything but it indeed facilitates early game adcs. But too much! Its not the only problem, but the upfront burst dmg early game adcs now have (which you just can't dodge) . Heck as i said its not even the item, because mf, ezreal, kaisa and mostly even draven don't build it. Its the upfront burst you can simply decide laning phase with and thus making the other adc useless because crit itemization is too expensive. The exact point I'm making is that upfront burst dmg is too high. Early game adcs dictate botlane so incredibly hard atm because crit itemization comes online too late. This item just enables early game champs / poke adcs crazily. I've made my point a couple of times but imma say it flatout: there is just no late game! Simply put: adcs dont reach lategame anymore. Games are decided about 10-15 minutes in tops and normally end 30 minutes in tops. Yeah it's great you outscale, but it's not gonna matter a single shit if you can't outscale because the game is over. Alot of the things you said are true, but that just gives the point I'm making away - there's no counterplay. Outscaling =/= counterplay. Especially not if it's not happening. As to some points you made: - ranges have been nerfed. Not this patch, but that's not my point. - there's more then 4 low range adcs. tristana, jinx and kogmaw are blow range adcs. IF you are implying that they are not because they can have range increase (at big drawbacks!!!!) then you are trolling. Tristana permapushes which you can abuse. Jinx long range same shit and kogmaw WILL get traded on if he uses W. - Highest winrate twitch = botrk - Twith won't use his e (unless stupid) for 1 stack because it's so mana heavy - math is aa vs aa. Twitch doesn't have dmg abilities, but sure we can use other crit marksman. However, twitch is the highest win% crit marksman in the game atm - if we are actually using twitch E here, then we'll be using draven E as well which makes the maths even more bias. That's why i'm using AA vs. AA and simply said --> draven his Q is just an almost resourceless spell whereas twitch E is not. If twitch uses his E after 1 stack any smart draven will instantly turn unto him as he doesnt have any dmg left. That's why we can't say twitch used his E or draven used his E. - twitch doesnt lose lane vs a lot of champs. Why? Because they have fair trading. Against who not: the bursty adcs who reign botlane. Sure he might lose vs a cait, or jinx or whatever a bit (cs, maybe bit of pressure) but that's a fair trade off one can make and not losing lane the way he does atm. - There's no lategame in lol anymore unless you are lucky or get crazy fed. Even then the bursty marksman don't fall off half as hard as you'd suspect. Actually (i'm gonna surprise you here) draven has the highest winrate 40+ minutes in the game. Actually... twitch is only 6th 40+ minutes in. I can say so much more, but at almost any point in the game the bursty adc outdamages you and simply decides the teamfight that way because your frontline is gone faster (if you have a frontline because soloQ) - Late game monsters are great, but there's no freaking chance of reaching lategame in this snowball meta. (Have said this enough now i feel like) - Jeez... there's so much more to say, but in the end i don't think you got the point. This item is just an example, but the upfront burst dmg one can have or provide decides whether or not the champ is viable. If you disagree with me thats cool too, but i don't think you got the point and if you did then you're just denying some straight up stuff.
: Your math is wrong as draven q cant crit.
> [{quoted}](name=Azure Dancer,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VY7IzOnL,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T00:44:00.453+0000) > > Your math is wrong as draven q cant crit. Lol I'm stupid, i thought it could. Imma rework my maths. ty :) edit: actually i made a mistake too in the maths, bit late in the evening eish.. Its even worse then i thought despite me making two mistakes.
: Crits are alot less damaging to squishies thanks to the IE changes meaning that the upfront burst of most adcs are lower But some adcs want up front burst... like cait she has moments where she wants to deal burst damage with one auto... Jhin and Draven are others who want to deal high damage in short amounts of time, that’s where stormraiders comes it... it’s just an auto crit thus will not be as useful once you’ve got 100% and you won’t really get use out of it if you constantly auto attacking but those adcs who need to burst have an option to burst without being affected by the IE changes as much. So it’s because some adcs do want upfront burst while others shouldn’t... the item allows the ones who want burst to get it without becoming unviable due to the IE changes.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VY7IzOnL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-03T21:42:13.499+0000) > > Crits are alot less damaging to squishies thanks to the IE changes meaning that the upfront burst of most adcs are lower > But some adcs want up front burst... like cait she has moments where she wants to deal burst damage with one auto... Jhin and Draven are others who want to deal high damage in short amounts of time, that’s where stormraiders comes it... it’s just an auto crit thus will not be as useful once you’ve got 100% and you won’t really get use out of it if you constantly auto attacking but those adcs who need to burst have an option to burst without being affected by the IE changes as much. > > So it’s because some adcs do want upfront burst while others shouldn’t... the item allows the ones who want burst to get it without becoming unviable due to the IE changes. As said, i get the item, but there's not a lot of counterplay against it. If you are a low range marksman (how many ranges did they already nerf?) you can't do shit and you are a sitting duck. Also i think the point where they arent impacted as much is wrong, they lose a lot of dmg, but the 1 or 2 item powerspike is so harsh that a lot of lower range adc's who can't use the items as effectively just fall off even harder and aren't useful till 3-4 items - if they are even useful then. Yes some adc's want upfront burst, but if you remove it so a lot of champs can't have this upfront burst, but you do give it to a couple of others then that's just a broken mechanic. If they aa you once and you aa them once (or can't even, because of their range) then there's no counterplay. They'll crit you and you won't. That's a 60% bonus (in dravens and jhins cases even more, which is why they are actually good atm) That's all i care about, the counterplay part. Caitlyn was just an example because i played a game against her, but draven and jhin are probably even better examples. If you do the maths here and take a low range adc. I'll take twitch here, then you'll see what i mean. I'm going to say we are playing draven vs a twitch. Both adc's have 550 range, fairly even. ~~Draven does 84.3 + 55 +105% bonus AD. Thats 1.05*94.3=99 dmg on 1 aa bonus. BUT he crits for 160%. So he does (84.3+55+99)*1.6=381.28. Lets round it to just 381 which is fair enough. Also i forgot the +70 (normal aa) dmg from that item. ~~ That dude can't crit on Q, i'm stupid, see below. So still his dmg is pretty disgusting being. (84.3+70)*1.6+(55+1.05*94.3)=247+144=391. Actually 10 higher then i first said... Then twitch. I'm going to include his passive, but will not include his E because that costs you a lot of mana you can't spam/spend constantly. Because they both have even range they both get 1 aa of. This is saying they trade 1 aa each, which draven can easily initiate. His normal build is botrk into something else and assuming draven is full health he'll do 8% of his health = 93 dmg. His aa = 80+40 (botrk) so at max he does 231 dmg. That is a difference of ~~150~~ 160!!! Yes, twitch gets to lifesteal, but draven has lanecontrol if he's smart, because he just simply outdamages twitch. In extended trades twitch will win (not even sure if thats true if draven catches all axes) but draven can just avoid those. And yes draven is a strong laning champion already, but this upfront burst has no real counterplay. If you add in a rapid fire it makes the trade even worse for twitch because he will not be able to aa even once... Again I'm not saying that the item is broken, but it limits too strongly which champions are good with it and thus deciding which adcs are even somewhat decent. The movement speed bonus of the item paired with the movement speed draven and jhin already have (or the range of cait) is so insane. I hope i kind of explained myself a little why i think this item is too strong. It's not the item itself necessarily, but it's the fact that the adcs who can use this item are also champions who can disengage en then use the item again and again and again and again. If it's cd was more than a second it'd be fine (thinking 2 seconds here) because then they'd have to farm or get a crit. Then there's counterplay, but now it feels like there's too little because of it's cd which you can't work around.
TTekkers (EUW)
: Stormrazor falls off completely once you start getting crit. Once you have IE + 2x Zeal item the passive literally just an MS buff. It's designed to give champs like Caitlyn a 1-item powerspike to play with, the synergy with RFC is a nice crutch to get you through to 3 items, and even then you're gonna need another Zeal item before you really start hitting. Basically all it does is delay your late game power in return for an early/mid game spike. Sometimes that's worth, sometimes not.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VY7IzOnL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-03T21:41:32.557+0000) > > Stormrazor falls off completely once you start getting crit. Once you have IE + 2x Zeal item the passive literally just an MS buff. It&#x27;s designed to give champs like Caitlyn a 1-item powerspike to play with, the synergy with RFC is a nice crutch to get you through to 3 items, and even then you&#x27;re gonna need another Zeal item before you really start hitting. > > Basically all it does is delay your late game power in return for an early/mid game spike. Sometimes that&#x27;s worth, sometimes not. I know, i completely get the intention of the item, but it doesnt remove the upfront burst dmg they wanted to remove. As i said, this 1 (or 2) item powerspike is badly needed, but there's no counterplay making it less fun to play against.
Rioter Comments
: And I wrote mine. Just don't understand what somebody should get from flame. Satisfaction? Game isn't right place to letting frustration go. I just don't want to read flame because somebody is angry. If you want to let your frustration go - fine but why forcing peoples to see this?
> [{quoted}](name=DragonsNightmare,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Jk7E27a1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T22:10:17.244+0000) > > And I wrote mine. Just don&#x27;t understand what somebody should get from flame. Satisfaction? > > Game isn&#x27;t right place to letting frustration go. I just don&#x27;t want to read flame because somebody is angry. If you want to let your frustration go - fine but why forcing peoples to see this? Well, that's my whole point. There's no reason to. Only reason I sometimes do it is because people trigger me.
: And what about this? We all have trolls, flamers, afk etc. We all have reasons to flame. But tell me one thing - why flame? Flame gives you nothing, only restrictions. Flamer/troll won't care if you flame him. Just ask yourself - Is it really worth to descend yourself to the flamer/troll level?
> [{quoted}](name=DragonsNightmare,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Jk7E27a1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-11T22:01:50.616+0000) > > And what about this? We all have trolls, flamers, afk etc. We all have reasons to flame. But tell me one thing - why flame? Flame gives you nothing, only restrictions. Flamer/troll won&#x27;t care if you flame him. Just ask yourself - Is it really worth to descend yourself to the flamer/troll level? Well I kinda touched this didnt I ;) No it's not worth it, that's why I wrote this piece. And it doesn't give nothing, otherwise people wouldn't flame at all. It can be a way of letting your frustration go, it can be something else, it can be way more. It's not good, but i can understand them.
Rioter Comments
Agidyne (EUW)
: I can only speak up to Diamond 4, which was my peak last season. The bot lane that plays seems to lose more often than the one that doesn't. If you watch, let's say, the LCS, no one really plays aggro in the early game anymore. When they win an early fight, it's often due to having superior numbers and CC-locking someone, rather than actually outplaying someone. If you get 4 man dove, there's nothing you can do except hoping either your team follows the enemy or the enemy %%%%s up massively. Let's say you push a Kog'maw under his tower as Caitlyn, should you give up all the lane pressure you worked for, which is the only reason why you would ever play Caitlyn anyway, to someone that will heavily outscale you just because you saw the enemy jungler farming Krugs? I mean, if this was Season 3 and you were playing Lucian or Graves or Draven, you could just flat out murder him under tower and then murder the jungler too, but that just isn't the case anymore. All aggressive champions were too heavily nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=Agidyne,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tTG1Eb1I,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-02-15T16:49:45.335+0000) > > I can only speak up to Diamond 4, which was my peak last season. > > The bot lane that plays seems to lose more often than the one that doesn&#x27;t. > ~~_some more quote here_~~ Okay, cool. I get what you wanted to say now. And i partially agree with you. Choosing a lane bully isn't rewarding which is why i like varus so much because he can be very rewarding with a good ultimate. And about the lane pressure: yes i would give it up if my jungler is not around or if he doesn't come. But having said that i'm not the most amazing laner. Not my strong point and i'm learning especially minion wave control slowly. I like your point of view. Gives me a different perspective on botlane. Something to think about.
TheLynxMan (EUNE)
: Well, then make laning phase over, go mid and start murder. Or stay down if you trust your supp, and make the team members contribute pressure mid top turret. Usually if i lose laning on bot, and know that i can't fix it, we kill the crab, war dragon bush and break mid
> [{quoted}](name=TheLynxMan,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tTG1Eb1I,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-02-15T06:36:21.061+0000) > > Well, then make laning phase over, go mid and start murder. Or stay down if you trust your supp, and make the team members contribute pressure mid top turret. > > Usually if i lose laning on bot, and know that i can&#x27;t fix it, we kill the crab, war dragon bush and break mid Fair enough, but.. You can't end laning at minute 10 just randomly. My midlaner won't appreciate and that's more than fair enough :)
: Wards. Before engaging make sure there's no enemy jungler/laner nearby.
> [{quoted}](name=Purple Flame,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tTG1Eb1I,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-15T05:29:46.568+0000) > > Wards. Before engaging make sure there&#x27;s no enemy jungler/laner nearby. Cool, but pushing lanes =/= engaging - but still tends to get me caught out. If i dont push however , well.. then they will have priority over dragons. Amongst others, because they might chip tower, or ...
Agidyne (EUW)
: Unlike most people will tell you, warding doesn't really work unless the ward is really really %%%%ing deep in the enemy jungle, which is a risk in on itself AND you are willing to lose your lane pressure and some CS and EXP. Most junglers will gank you at near to full HP, not because they are all playing warwick or fiddles but because the jungle is really %%%%ing easy to clear nowadays, this means you can't really turn a gank around in a 2v3 unless the enemy %%%%s up massively, which used to be more doable when lane bullies were actually allowed to be lane bullies, like Lucian. And this issue isn't restricted to the bot lane, top lane suffers from this too. If you get ganked in the top lane and aren't playing something really safe like Camille or anything that is super tanky like Ornn, you will probably die, which is kinda sad, because ganking champions like Darius had a very high chance of going really wrong back in the day, but now it's actually quite easy if you manage to dodge his very seeable Q. There's also a high chance you are getting 3 or 4 man dove. There is very little you can do, you will just get CC chained and killed and so will your support. The only counter to this it to either let the enemy take first tower or you are 100% reliant on what your teammates do. If you have a Galio ult on you, you might go even or even get ahead, but this rarely ever happens. Knowing jungle routes won't help you because the mere presence of the jungler is enough to make you lose farm and XP, and if you are playing against some late scaling god like Tristana, as an early game "bully", like Caitlyn, you are basically forced to concede lane pressure to someone that will eventually outscale you, and by eventually I mean after the first item, which is really %%%%ing dumb but it's just how it is. There's no answer to your problem, sadly. The only way not to die is to sit at the fountain.
> [{quoted}](name=Agidyne,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tTG1Eb1I,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-15T02:36:57.604+0000) > > The only way not to die is to sit at the fountain. Intersting way to see it but i tend to disagree in so far that sure you sometimes get collapsed on with good tp + jungler + mid or whatever - but there is a reason that the high-tier botlane struggles less with this. Or at least there should be. Map awareness + respect for enemy laners/junglers is 1 of the points, but when to go aggro too i think. That's what i'm trying to learn. I don't believe it is not counterable.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Track enemy jungler, always know where he is.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tTG1Eb1I,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-15T05:03:38.365+0000) > > Track enemy jungler, always know where he is. Yes, but how? :) That's the thing i struggle with. Same for enemy midlaner tbh
Show more

Mattie010

Level 133 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion