: who dodges on aram, excuse me u deserved that.
> [{quoted}](name=SectionedOne,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=HeJYH0bf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-08T23:55:00.580+0000) > > who dodges on aram, excuse me u deserved that. For your interest I never dodge ARAM unless someone is very toxic in champion select. Which was the case.
Rioter Comments
Rena (EUW)
: This happens in a matter of Minutes so you don't have to worry. You also didn't do something that is bannable. It's funny tho because I am similar to him interms of the bro thing. I always say "gj bro" or "ty bro". If someone would say I am not his bro idk what to say because it's just a way of saying. However none of this is bannable. He was probably just upset from what you said. Him calling you useless can result in a punishment for him tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Rena,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OxtYTklY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-24T12:13:22.297+0000) > However none of this is bannable. He was probably just upset from what you said. > Him calling you useless can result in a punishment for him tho. Wait what? You can get punished for calling someone useless if he is useless? That's some next level bullshit. It's not flaming, just stating something? This is a question btw, because i genuinely don't understand why that would be bannable.
: This community is so great!
The way you react isn't "smart" btw if someone is raging. Totally not your fault, but I've experienced I get flamed more if I react like that so I try to avoid that as much as possible because it's not helping me. Unless you want to get them banned then... It is quite smart.
: That one's different, the underseas network cable from UK > Amsterdam seems to have caused the problems back then. Now, we Dutchies don't have anything to do with that because of the fact that we can route to Riot Games without the use of that cable. Good heads up tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Acne is cool,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Uy02Olif,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-22T23:11:13.377+0000) > > That one's different, the underseas network cable from UK > Amsterdam seems to have caused the problems back then. Now, we Dutchies don't have anything to do with that because of the fact that we can route to Riot Games without the use of that cable. > > Good heads up tho. Ah didn't know, I'm with ziggo so didn't experience this thing that KPN had.
: KPN Latency 50+ EUW
If i recall correctly UK had the same problem just a week ago. It's something that's league related too, although they probably won't admit it.
: But being precise is extremely important, especially regarding bugs. People complain about bugs etc but don't provide correct information. If you don't know what a proc is or better how the term is used by Riot (because an unambiguous definition does not exist) you should simply avoid it. Generally a crit is considered a proc, the Luden's Echo passive is a proc regarding Riot's terminology. Casting an ability is NOT a proc. The second cast of Tahm W if the 1st was cast on an ally is just a second cast (spit out). But if 1st was cast on an enemy the cast procs different results based on enemy type. Think of it as an conditional effect because Rioteers often refer to conditional effects as procs [some people disagree on that if defining proc as "programmed **random** occurence", e.g. crit]. You should keep in mind that I am just trying to clarify.
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=2HXqradl,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T16:16:57.808+0000) > > But being precise is extremely important, especially regarding bugs. People complain about bugs etc but don't provide correct information. If you don't know what a proc is or better how the term is used by Riot (because an unambiguous definition does not exist) you should simply avoid it. > > Generally a crit is considered a proc, the Luden's Echo passive is a proc regarding Riot's terminology. Casting an ability is NOT a proc. The second cast of Tahm W if the 1st was cast on an ally is just a second cast (spit out). But if 1st was cast on an enemy the cast procs different results based on enemy type. Think of it as an conditional effect because Rioteers often refer to conditional effects as procs [some people disagree on that if defining proc as "programmed **random** occurence", e.g. crit]. > > You should keep in mind that I am just trying to clarify. Dude, i'm just trying to report a bug. You're not being helpful or anything. If you wanted to be helpful you could've asked or waited for me to answer the other guy, but instead you're just trying to make a point for no reason. Yeah i might not give it the right name, but riot will understand this if they read it. If not they can contact me. Bug is still present in the game and can't be avoided when playing tahm kench.
: cast =/= proc
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=2HXqradl,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T21:22:21.978+0000) > > cast =/= proc go nitpick somewhere else. English is not my native language. Jeez ffs go annoy someone else
Yraco (EUW)
: Just a question out of curiosity, is it bugged so that it makes you spend the mana twice (if you do have the mana it wants) or does it work as intended if it lets you recast?
> [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=2HXqradl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-03T20:48:36.373+0000) > > Just a question out of curiosity, is it bugged so that it makes you spend the mana twice (if you do have the mana it wants) or does it work as intended if it lets you recast? Yeah if i have (example tahm kench W) 60 mana then it doesn't cost me double mana. Problem is solely when i go below that 60 mana. Haven't played TK today to see if the problem is still there.
: I assume the same but when the OP makes us guess the bug "report" is not really viable.
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=2HXqradl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T09:51:39.497+0000) > > I assume the same but when the OP makes us guess the bug "report" is not really viable. Well it's a second proc, isn't it? So yeah that's it. First proc: eat Second proc: spit out
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Murdarici (EUNE)
: STOP COMPLAIN - STOP SPOIL MISSIONS Enjoy a joke, its april fool. I imagine if company give everybody 10 free skins of choice and everybody enjoy them and on the 1 april to say we were kidding, april fool, hahah, and took them back, I imagine the rage the whine. Nobody can make a nice joke anymore cause people get angry and whine. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yQvMOnsY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T22:12:05.201+0000) > > STOP COMPLAIN - STOP SPOIL MISSIONS > > Enjoy a joke, its april fool. > > I imagine if company give everybody 10 free skins of choice and everybody enjoy them and on the 1 april to say we were kidding, april fool, hahah, and took them back, I imagine the rage the whine. > > Nobody can make a nice joke anymore cause people get angry and whine. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} It's not a spoil, i didn't even say anything about the mission? I don't enjoy it, it triggers me. I didn't choose to do the missions, they were forced unto me. Also you're not forced to read this nor react. If it triggers me, it triggers me and I find it very annoying. If I can't say anything about it, why would you be allowed to say anything about what I find triggering? Literally this is what is wrong with this community, people aren't allowed to have a %%%%ing opinion.
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nutzilla,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5cEprAPz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-26T14:08:27.713+0000) > > Kayle support is like a terrible version of zillian support - she does all the same things, but much worse. before the rework at least she offered some decent damage in the early game and you could all in unaware enemies since nobody knows how hard she hits, but now she does not even have early kill noob potential. Kek, this case is way beyond your comprehension level, you're just a low-gold player (silver).
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5cEprAPz,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-03-26T15:06:11.144+0000) > > Kek, this case is way beyond your comprehension level, you're just a low-gold player (silver). Complaining and then being toxic. Classic.
Rioter Comments
Veterian (EUW)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJgNg9_amKc This might be an interesting video to watch. He talks about what the best times are to play ranked
> [{quoted}](name=Veterian,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XwT5FHXq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-19T08:44:04.979+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJgNg9_amKc This might be an interesting video to watch. He talks about what the best times are to play ranked Wait doesn't he make a big thinking fault that low KDA is worse? I don't get this?
: Kappa y s (Or commiting not alive) is banned on sight, unfortunately, the context doesn't matter, so be more careful what words you do quote.
> [{quoted}](name=Abyssal Blind,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=N%%%aehe,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-11T18:49:48.912+0000) > > Kappa y s (Or commiting not alive) is banned on sight, unfortunately, the context doesn't matter, so be more careful what words you do quote. If you repeat others saying that it's not smart of you (because system will pick you up) but I've been unbanned from that too because it was a wrong ban.
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: conqueror is supposed to be stronger on melee champions, it would be too powerful on ranged champions without those restrictions
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=eXULwQ2q,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T19:17:04.301+0000) > > conqueror is supposed to be stronger on melee champions, it would be too powerful on ranged champions without those restrictions Oh yeah i agree on that, but would've been nice if the duration was refreshed (not stacked) as a kind of niche thing. Anyway, ty
Smerk (EUW)
: > Damage-over-time effects and ongoing sources of damage can refresh and grant one stack every 5 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=eXULwQ2q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-22T22:53:21.812+0000) > > So it can't refresh on a ranged champion if it's DoT? That's kinda.. Lame?
Rioter Comments
Mattie010 (EUW)
: When is the fix coming for this game?
I have a gtx 1060 and AMD ryzen 2700x in my pc - but the game is just bugged. Sound is constantly missing and fps drops is insane. Don't have this in any other game ever.
Rioter Comments
Threxes (EUW)
: Riot, fix your game, its already pretty enough!!
The FPS drops is horrible. I mean I'm still on like 80 but thats a huge drop from my normal 180...
Rioter Comments
: Missions
Is it because you are playing urf? Everything works for me regarding missions except for urf.
Leogolas (EUNE)
: Who is best now
They all have kinda unique strengths I think. What champions do you currently play for mid? Do you want something similar or different?
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Is that the guy who said we are not gonna revert capsules?
> [{quoted}](name=Kabakadamn,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Y3iuuvpL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T18:41:37.917+0000) > > Is that the guy who said we are not gonna revert capsules? Nah he is the one who always knows about every single bug - whenever there is a game or client breaking one. His youtube is amazing.
Seiori (EUW)
: If you can just create a new account, then is that really a punishment? You may lose your main account with your money, but now you have a fresh account and nothing to lose. No matter how you put it, this is probably one of the best ways to improve player behaviour, give them a chance to earn something back. If people continue to offend, thats their own fault. But they would have just done that on a different account anyway, so what does it matter which account it is on. And for the people who choose to reform, they have a reason too. Something to motivate them to stop re-offending.
> [{quoted}](name=Seiori,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yPoF7E4I,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-17T03:38:04.530+0000) > > If you can just create a new account, then is that really a punishment? You may lose your main account with your money, but now you have a fresh account and nothing to lose. No matter how you put it, this is probably one of the best ways to improve player behaviour, give them a chance to earn something back. If people continue to offend, thats their own fault. But they would have just done that on a different account anyway, so what does it matter which account it is on. > > And for the people who choose to reform, they have a reason too. Something to motivate them to stop re-offending. I disagree for a simple reason: you crossed the line, you should bear the consequences. It's just like real life. I think there's many more reasons though and i think losing your account with skins (i.e. money) is fair, because only you could've changed what you have done. That they troll on another account idc. Why not? Because i know they'll get banned again and again and again. If they don't (and can actually show that their smurf is 100% ban free for like 2 years and played on a fair amount) yeah you should be eligible to get an account back. My guess is that this is only rarely gonna happen. Also the reason to not give it back is because they now can play serious on their account worth some hundred euros and troll on other accounts. For me, personally, i don't get why riot should unpunish people who have been righteously punished.
: Permaban experiment EUW
Please don't. To get permabanned you must have been very toxic and actions have consequences, even on the internet. So I think it is well deserved and it's not like you can't play the game anymore. Just my 2 cents here, but i can see why you would like your account back ofcourse.
SCP Del (EUW)
: KR is bigger than EUW, didn't hear about such problems
> [{quoted}](name=SCP Del,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=aied5reP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-08T22:18:46.067+0000) > > KR is bigger than EUW, didn't hear about such problems LoL no. Korea is way smaller than EUW is. Playerbase in China might be bigger, but definitely that EUW has most nexus blitz players.
Mattie010 (EUW)
: Gives us compensation days for the snowdown 2018 pass!
He's not ignoring it and i thank you very much Riot Eambo. Your responses have been fast and on point, even on late hours! I thank you very much that you are consistently trying to update us on the situation. If any compensation will be made that would be amazing and i think kinda fair, but I'll gladly hear from you guys when the issue is not recurring and you have some spare time. Cheers, Mattie010
: Game won't start (again)
Same problem happening again boys.... edit: took 3 minutes to load.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: You literally get the same amount of tokens if you buy the token now or 2 weeks later. The tokens you would get will get stored, and you get all of them once you get your pass.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tAizl4Y9,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-07T21:28:25.120+0000) > > You literally get the same amount of tokens if you buy the token now or 2 weeks later. The tokens you would get will get stored, and you get all of them once you get your pass. Jeez... Some people didnt get the pass and others can't play because servers are down. Now pls go away troll xD
Mattie010 (EUW)
It's riots fault that they didnt give snowdown passes and their game is unplayable? I payed for it ya know, so i can and will expect some customer service!
Mattie010 (EUW)
I can't play so i don't get FwotD? Pretty easy no? Means i'll miss 40 tokens now probably :( People who didnt get their snowdown pass might even miss 60
: i thought china reached 100 million
> [{quoted}](name=Juicy Ðoge,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=QcYNH60i,comment-id=003b0000,timestamp=2018-12-06T21:16:09.501+0000) > > i thought china reached 100 million No official numbers have been released, but as far as i know euw is constantly being mentioned by riot as the biggest server.
  Rioter Comments
Zariax (EUW)
: GAME WON'T START
We're stuck again?
: Riot should give us free RP everytime the server crashes. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=FNC Vanukas,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=uaewOEat,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2018-12-06T20:42:05.982+0000) > > Riot should give us free RP everytime the server crashes. > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} we would be millionaires
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mattie010,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=uaewOEat,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2018-12-06T20:16:25.653+0000) > > Hey riot Eambo, might be smart to disable nexus blitz customs too then ;) Already done ^_^
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=uaewOEat,comment-id=001300000000,timestamp=2018-12-06T20:18:12.003+0000) > > Already done ^_^ I could still start it till i restarted client? Anyway, thanks for fixing this for us and thank the techinical team too ;)
Eambo (EUW)
: Update: Platform is currently reopened, with Nexus Blitz disabled. We believe there may be an issue with Nexus Blitz that contributed to this issue, but we are on standby to perform an emergency restart should issues resurface, while we investigate the potential Nexus Blitz problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=uaewOEat,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-12-06T20:15:16.505+0000) > > Update: > > Platform is currently reopened, with Nexus Blitz disabled. We believe there may be an issue with Nexus Blitz that contributed to this issue, but we are on standby to perform an emergency restart should issues resurface, while we investigate the potential Nexus Blitz problem. Hey riot Eambo, might be smart to disable nexus blitz customs too then ;)
Eambo (EUW)
: [EUW] 06-Dec-18 - Emergency Platform Restart
WE CAN LOG IN! :D Together in the queue with about 26000 others though xD edit: @riot Nexus blitz is gone now? edit2: can still play custom NB, just no normal
Sporedi (EUW)
: This is outrageous. In the last few months the european west server has had multiple days in which the servers were unavailable. No other server is currently down. Just like the last times. And still no statement on these issues. It's just constantly "oh sorry, fixing it right now luls" from Riot. EUW is in the gutter and Riot does not seem to care the least bit to help the playerbase. Back then they atleast promised lousy win-boosts ( which we actually never received xD). I am disappointed by Riot. I don't care if it's the Eu department, the Na department, or damn tencent. It can't be real that Eu is always getting %%%%ed in these kinds of situations.
> [{quoted}](name=Sporedi,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=uaewOEat,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-12-06T19:51:04.827+0000) > > This is outrageous. In the last few months the european west server has had multiple days in which the servers were unavailable. No other server is currently down. Just like the last times. And still no statement on these issues. It's just constantly "oh sorry, fixing it right now luls" from Riot. EUW is in the gutter and Riot does not seem to care the least bit to help the playerbase. Back then they atleast promised lousy win-boosts ( which we actually never received xD). I am disappointed by Riot. I don't care if it's the Eu department, the Na department, or damn tencent. It can't be real that Eu is always getting %%%%ed in these kinds of situations. EUW is the biggest server and therefore most likely to have (big) issues. Silly, but how it works. IMO though they should provide some kind of xp-boosts. For like 24 hours should be enough and that you can turn it on whenever you want. You're not wrong in what you say, it's just your way of bringing it isn't too nice ;)
Zariax (EUW)
: GAME WON'T START
Lets be honest: the reason EUW is always the problem is because we have the largest playerbase and therefore the most games running. I honestly think that's why it is so completely %%%%ed up every single time on EUW. Ofcourse they can't just run around giving compensations, but it kinda feels like we're riot's testserver by now and that's bothering me so much...
Mattie010 (EUW)
: Help, we're stuck in lobby!
ITS BUGGED AGAIN <3 EUW
Rioter Comments
: Disable Neeko please due an visual disadvantage bug
I'll add to that as neeko you're not able to actually read how much your empowered W does. Champion is completely bugged at launch, should not have been like this
Jiñ Kazama (EUNE)
: Calculations for the fastest way to get K/DA Akali till end of the Snowdown event!
Uhr i dont get it ;) if you have 32 days times 20 you actually get 640 :x
Show more

Mattie010

Level 161 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion