: Hi, kid with 0 understanding how f2p games get money to pay for their employee.
> [{quoted}](name=mikrogane2305,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wkTK4QTT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:36:27.376+0000) > > Hi, kid with 0 understanding how f2p games get money to pay for their employee. You should also read things like that: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/GlHEtVc0-billion-dollar-company-vol3 Why should they pay someone who can't do his job?
: Hi, kid with 0 understanding how f2p games get money to pay for their employee.
> [{quoted}](name=mikrogane2305,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wkTK4QTT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:36:27.376+0000) > > Hi, kid with 0 understanding how f2p games get money to pay for their employee. Hi, kid with 0 understanding how much money rito made already by selling the air.
Murdarici (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Memelord Shuky,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1dGkRfwL,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:57:15.157+0000) > > You are just one of them, player which is going afk in many games and tilt others, and yeah, I shared full log of this game. Funny how hard is for somebody to understand that if you have an opinion n that matter doesn't mean you are involved, no I tend to not go afk since I have a lucky life that it's not controlled, also i am lucky with internet that failed maybe one time in 2-3 years. Regardes that i will never hesitate to leave a videogame if an important life problem apear. ********* In regard with feeding, well people like you that keep say "omg i got chat banned and feeders still playing" what is so hard to understand that you can't ban people in left and right for playing bad, and while you have the option to not flame, somebody if he play bad he just do there's no option in that, and is so hard to detect somebody playing bad intentionally vs just scan a chat log for flame.
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1dGkRfwL,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:30:32.705+0000) > > Funny how hard is for somebody to understand that if you have an opinion n that matter doesn't mean you are involved, no I tend to not go afk since I have a lucky life that it's not controlled, also i am lucky with internet that failed maybe one time in 2-3 years. > > Regardes that i will never hesitate to leave a videogame if an important life problem apear. > > ********* > > In regard with feeding, well people like you that keep say "omg i got chat banned and feeders still playing" what is so hard to understand that you can't ban people in left and right for playing bad, and while you have the option to not flame, somebody if he play bad he just do there's no option in that, and is so hard to detect somebody playing bad intentionally vs just scan a chat log for flame. I wish you to have as much as possible teammates with same problems then. Probably then you will understand what am I talking about.
: For anyone wondering. He told me to watch replay incase he was feeding. I replayed his games and activated all chat. He did a number of flame towards Garen in their team. This is 100% deserved ban. But incase he is saying the truth that the bot game invalid information why he was banned that should be a fix. But he 100% deserved the ban after watching the replay. If someone wanna do a full analysis of why he was banned you can replay his recent game and activate all chat. I did check in his first fiora game vs Mord also. He constantly flamed his jungler that game as well. I complained from level 2 in all chat that his jungler were afk and intentionally wanted him to die. which was never the case.
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1dGkRfwL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:17:16.443+0000) > > For anyone wondering. He told me to watch replay incase he was feeding. I replayed his games and activated all chat. He did a number of flame towards Garen in their team. This is 100% deserved ban. > But incase he is saying the truth that the bot game invalid information why he was banned that should be a fix. But he 100% deserved the ban after watching the replay. > > If someone wanna do a full analysis of why he was banned you can replay his recent game and activate all chat. Noone was talking about this game omegalul. Game started after I received ban-card so as i said i don't care about last match since im leaving league. Warframe and ubisoft games have much more better community.
Shamose (EUW)
: No, because people that work on the skin team have nothing to do with balance or fixes.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wkTK4QTT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:10:34.374+0000) > > No, because people that work on the skin team have nothing to do with balance or fixes. Hi, rich kid that want more lux skins.
Rioter Comments
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Ranked behaviour
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AVgudRYx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-30T22:15:00.488+0000) > > I tell you , i see less flame in chat , than trolllers/griefers/afk rage quiters frequent hit my games every day , than people who run to be toxic and to broke rules in chat.. , so what's more important riot ???? , flamers or trollers/griefers? > > Is that a coincidence ... , i don't think so ,this game is full of grief/troll and riot dosn't care , they force us to make manually reports ,otherwise they would never detect them , i am really confident about this , is a teory 100% tested ,and i seen many exemples of grief/troll who ain't get banned even after obvious games people grief/troll. Nobody cares for rank anymore in 2019. Just go on and start trolling and doing same shit, there is fun. I was banned multiple times for flaming, but now when i troll on other accounts bannhammer never hit me.
CenarX (EUNE)
: Goodbye League of Legends
> [{quoted}](name=CenarX,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=62imrzqb,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-28T19:10:26.502+0000) > > I got a 2 weeks ban for flaming, witch is ok. In thsoe 2 weeks I managed to play other games that I haven't touched in a long time and had much more fun than I ever had while playing League this season. In the end, I remembered that my ban expired so I decided to play again. First game I get auto filled ADC. I play decent and get a few kills early. Unfortunately, mu Lux supp decided to AA minions, To use spells to push instead of harassing, to mindlessly spam her abilities when I go B so by the tiem im back to lane, she has to go back and vice versa, mid hard inted, top hard inted, so mid and top ganked bot nonstop until it was unwinnable. > Second game I go mid. My top Pantheon decides to go solo and camp at thier red and gives the enemy mid LB first blood at min 2 and my ADC decides to go full ape mode and hard int and afk farming when our Yuumi is fighting Morgana alone in the river. Top decided to hard int too and then grief the entire game: is right near me when I engage on Morgana, but I die because HE DECIDES TO USE HIS ULT AT POINT BLANK RANGE intsead of simply clicking his mouse and stun her, Q her,E her, AA her or absolutely anything else, after we lose a 4v5 on bot he decides to TP to kill himself, then he decides to use TP to go from fountain to inhib tower. > Second game end and I get demoted lolololololololololololololo. This 14 days holiday opened my eyes. This game is a lost cause. Have fun everyone. Yeah, sadly this game is full of shits right now. I am going to leave it also. I'd rather pay 20eur for expansion of Assasin's Creed Odyssey then for RP to but skins. Rito sucks and I hope everyone will do the same. Stop giving money to those thieves. You are just infected by this game, so if they ban you, then you will make new acc and buy skins again and again. Stop doing that and wasting money on ths company. They are doing nothing to improve gameplay and players expirience, but they are making new lux skins. It wouldn't surprise me if they make it pay to win, like, if you have skin you will be stronger. That's going to happen... Move on other games, they are much better with less toxic communities. For example, I tried hayday from supercell, game that i wasn't playing before and game that i laughed on. When i started playing it, I've seen that there are many people that wanna help me with game. It's only one of examples. People are willing to help in any online game expect in league. There they will flame you and then rq game. Try Warframe on Steam. Yeah, there are less people in community, but just try to ask for help in chat. 30 men will contact you immediatelly to help you. Best regards and good bye rito.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1dGkRfwL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:02:37.324+0000) > > Request human support. > > Also, thats very little to be reported for. I highly doubt you were reported cause of your chat in that case. Maybe it was you intentionally feeding or afk. Intentionally feeding is feeding on your own? Right? You should watch replay then and see that I haven't did it.
: Wait are those the whole logs? That seems like a bug. Ask for a human review in the ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1dGkRfwL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:07:33.017+0000) > > Wait are those the whole logs? That seems like a bug. Ask for a human review in the ticket. Yes sadly, that's whole log. I asked and now I'm waiting for human help.
Murdarici (EUNE)
: 1. I am sure if you share the logs they will be disgusting toxic and not just you telling them that you wish to play with the nocturne 2. So what you want RIOt to do to Nocturn ban him ? for what for afk in a video game ? you know this thing call life ? there's million reason why you need to leave a game for things that you could not anticipate before starting the game. If he really feed enemy and intentionally go afk then there's a report for that but it's way harder to be detected then your flame.
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1dGkRfwL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:34:46.799+0000) > > 1. I am sure if you share the logs they will be disgusting toxic and not just you telling them that you wish to play with the nocturne > > 2. So what you want RIOt to do to Nocturn ban him ? for what for afk in a video game ? you know this thing call life ? there's million reason why you need to leave a game for things that you could not anticipate before starting the game. If he really feed enemy and intentionally go afk then there's a report for that but it's way harder to be detected then your flame. You are just one of them, player which is going afk in many games and tilt others, and yeah, I shared full log of this game.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah, I actually feed bad whenever I see players writing these stuff about plat and diamond elo; because I am silver player(I still consider myself silver 1) who got stuck in silver for like 200 games and the things that players like you write are what silver players do and I thought/imagined/dreamt that if I go high in elo, I won't meet trolls/afk/feeders/players who don't co-operate. Even if they don't co-operate, I used to ward and I know warding won't solve all problem, but sometimes it is better to ward and give ping/write in chat than to not ward.
> [{quoted}](name=maayonmaayan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TZtmmwFw,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-08-21T05:16:12.055+0000) > > Yeah, I actually feed bad whenever I see players writing these stuff about plat and diamond elo; because I am silver player(I still consider myself silver 1) who got stuck in silver for like 200 games and the things that players like you write are what silver players do and I thought/imagined/dreamt that if I go high in elo, I won't meet trolls/afk/feeders/players who don't co-operate. Even if they don't co-operate, I used to ward and I know warding won't solve all problem, but sometimes it is better to ward and give ping/write in chat than to not ward. As support main, who deal no dmg, who is supposed to ward/heal/shield etc, you can't even ward if you have 2 afk because enemies will defend their wards and rekt you.
: In reality, _It is hard to find players quitting even if they're writing it and leaving after it_ and leaverbuster is super-real hard punishment for this. p.s: just curious, with {{champion:53}} in opponent team why didn't your team prepare for an invade? Getting into position to defend and warding in pixel bush, tri bush is a must because it is better to use the free ward than get surprised by the gank. I generally do it and ward it as soon as I get to pixel bush or by 1.25 or same time at bot side buff if jungler is starting in opposite side.
> [{quoted}](name=maayonmaayan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TZtmmwFw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:36:43.881+0000) > > In reality, _It is hard to find players quitting even if they're writing it and leaving after it_ and leaverbuster is super-real hard punishment for this. > > p.s: > just curious, with {{champion:53}} in opponent team why didn't your team prepare for an invade? Getting into position to defend and warding in pixel bush, tri bush is a must because it is better to use the free ward than get surprised by the gank. I generally do it and ward it as soon as I get to pixel bush or by 1.25 or same time at bot side buff if jungler is starting in opposite side. You can ask them by yourself?!?!? They won't cooperate, then rage each other. #platelo
Rioter Comments
: Lets remove 14 days ban for toxic
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=iKqJJYyG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-18T18:31:57.414+0000) > 2 - Every yasuo player who go 0/8 and say "Ez" on end of game should be demoted to iron 4 KITTY GIRL, the Silver 4.
: Open a ticket and report him
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KRAZdGor,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-17T21:52:56.636+0000) > > Open a ticket and report him I did, nothing happens.
: do the same, lets kill this game together.
> [{quoted}](name=U Suck Nerd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KRAZdGor,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-18T01:23:10.520+0000) > > do the same, lets kill this game together. Since I just had Shaco jungle who did the same, I am going to do that.
Ariannin (EUW)
: They don't care, but if you flame him you get perma
> [{quoted}](name=Ariannin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KRAZdGor,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T21:45:00.290+0000) > > They don't care, but if you flame him you get perma I know that feeling bruh
: the difference shows in Diamond 4 and above.
> [{quoted}](name=kubsar wannabe,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KRAZdGor,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-17T21:55:35.644+0000) > > the difference shows in Diamond 4 and above. Was playing in this elo also, but same sh1t happens
Rioter Comments
: Season 9 ruined EUW too
> [{quoted}](name=BestGeologistEU,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=siGO9avz,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-15T14:17:41.589+0000) > > I was just watching IWDominate's stream in High Platinum-Low Diamond MMR...He legit got inted or griefed for 5 games in a row...Same thing happened to him in Gold Elo aswell (he lost 10 games out of 28 in Gold as a Challenger Jungler)...People just don't care anymore.They queue up in a game and if they start losing in the first 5 minutes or the jungler make a mistake,an unlucky play,they just running it down or afking...Riot knows about that...I've send more than 5 tickets,to their Player's Support,including multiple inters...Actually inting not just a horrible player etc...No one got and will never get any sort of punishment. > > Let me give you an example...Yesterday i played 3-4 games in this account...Both exactly like Dom's games...3 losing lanes and always a player who just starts trolling because I didn't ganked his lane when he was 0-4 in the first 5 minutes or for some completely braindead reasons...I've lost control and flamed 2 guys in these games...I got an instant 14-day suspension (TOTALLY DESERVED) but the inters who drove me into this got nothing and they'll never get punished... > > A lot of people ask why are they doing this? Why are they inting games? Aren't they scared of being banned? > It's simple... They know that Riot doesn't care...They know that they can hard int or grief or quit for an infinite amount of games and they will never get punished...Because they have just "a bad game" and also they are customers.A lot of them paying Riot constantly for Skins so it's not worth to ban them all...I don't know if something will change in Season 10 but for now the game is unplayable...I found myself begging not to get griefers for the last at least 100 games in solo queue...Just unplayable and harmful for our mental health...When Riot's starts hard punishing every bannable behaviour we will enjoy League again. Yesterday promo for plat: Pre-game: - I asked 1st pick to pick yuumi for me, she instalocked irelia - Enemies picked yuumi, im already tilted Ingame: - Our jungler tried to gank lvl 2 top, toplaner killed both of them Irelia: Good luck **Summoner has left the Rift**
KaynPayn (EUW)
: Remake bugged making it pointless
Cookie buddy... Cookie... I mean, Biscuit...
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: they need to create a way to customize the colorblind spectrums since colorblindness isn't 1 thing there are way too many forms of colorblindness and adjusting for some may hurt others
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xwZ5F3Zt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T14:47:03.782+0000) > > they need to create a way to customize the colorblind spectrums > since colorblindness isn't 1 thing > there are way too many forms of colorblindness and adjusting for some may hurt others They should really see how pubg did it...
: An idea for a new skin line based on Chess
> [{quoted}](name=Sierra Hypechu,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=TxTt8nPE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-14T17:18:27.622+0000) > > Basically this is a W.I.P idea ( drawing right now {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} ) > > I have been inspired by Syndra a year ago tho at the same time a song from **Icon for Hire** called **Watch me**. > There's a line in the song that goes like "**Careful you don't wanna mess up, do you**?". > That kinda tingled an idea for me that I didn't know what it was for a while but than I figured it was an idea for Syndra > becuse she manipulates with the energy balls and all. ( Might not make sense, don't shoot me please ** 〣( ºΔº )〣** ) > > **Cough** > > So.. > > Thease are the champions that I thought would be cool with this skin. > > {{champion:86}} as a Pawn > {{champion:111}} as a Rook > {{champion:51}} as a Bishop > {{champion:120}} as a Knight > {{champion:134}} as a Queen > {{champion:69}} as another Queen ( We do not discriminate no sexuality **(„• ֊ •„) ** > {{champion:238}} as a King ( probobly gonna change this, give me ideas plz ) {{champion:22}} Queen {{champion:59}} King
: After 2; 3 games always a Problem after champ selet Client doeasnt appear . I quit this game
> [{quoted}](name=Yizus Christ,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=61QgkBnY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-15T02:55:32.214+0000) > > Hello all , I Got a problem every 2,3 games the client doesn't appear after champ select . I Got leaver buster a lot of time and i was demoted from g1 to g3 . Honestly fak this game if there s no solution to this ; I m tired of this bull chitt bull chitt damnit dude hahhahaha
Silent Note (EUNE)
: When I'm going sorcs, I usually max Ahri or Morg. I find Veigar kinda boring as a champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mLw7R4c8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-14T12:22:22.205+0000) > > When I'm going sorcs, I usually max Ahri or Morg. I find Veigar kinda boring as a champion. His skill oneshots everyone with lower star, so if u max him u can deal much more dmg. Try him with 2 rageblades and rapidfirecannon while u have 4 wild champions in team. It's kinda broken.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Isn't Jinx in TFT a little overpowered?
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mLw7R4c8,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:38:20.162+0000) > > I was going to afk farm in TFT, but then I noticed there were new champions. So I played a game normally to try Jinx, and well... In every single round she hard carried, and her damage wasn't even comparable to everyone else's damage in the team. All rounds looked like this: > https://imgur.com/3Wbvfxv > {{sticker:sg-jinx}} Seems like u haven't ever maxed Veigar boi.
VaniMaxPL (EUNE)
: draven bug
It's not a bug, whatever ends in mordes ult it stays there.
: Riot wants to sell us achievements lol????
> [{quoted}](name=Vladimir Ρutin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AWqklBAX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-14T09:37:37.331+0000) > > Riot wants to sell us achievements lol???? If you don't like it then pass it. Rito must make money somehow since u can get champs for free, u can get skins for free, emotes for free, ward skins for free, runepages for free, what u want more greedy boi?
Cypherous (EUW)
: Doesn't really matter how little they charge, they are paywalling champion mastery :P Also, they aren't exactly in need of the extra cash
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AWqklBAX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-14T11:14:08.737+0000) > > Doesn't really matter how little they charge, they are paywalling champion mastery :P > > Also, they aren't exactly in need of the extra cash If you don't like it then pass it. Rito must make money somehow since u can get champs for free, u can get skins for free, emotes for free, ward skins for free, runepages for free, what u want more greedy boi?
Riryz (EUW)
: From what I understand its pretty bad. You pay AND need to play A LOT of games before you can even see you Personal Best... so you need to pay and work just so you can see how hard you worked? > We didn’t want everyone to hit their Personal Best in their first or second game, though, so we made it a reward that’s revealed after rekindling an Eternal. Rekindling is when you hit the 5th milestone on one Eternal, and it has a ramping progression that takes roughly the same amount of time as it does to get Mastery 5 on a champion. Once you’ve rekindled your Eternal and unlocked your Personal Best, the time between milestones flattens out so that you can see your achievements more frequently! You need to play as much with one champion as it would take to reach lvl5 to even see your 1st PB and even then you need to play more and more to be able to see achievements "more frequently"... what? so just looking at your achievements is not allowed? for something we should pay for we also need to keep working? If I get a PB and have to pay for a system to show me what that PB is and the system wont allow it because "youll see too soon that you played beat your pb, so keep working! (playing the game because TFT was to popular and we lost to much SR players)" Besides I didnt ask for it and even if it was completely free I wouldnt pay any attention to it (like with the mastery system) Honestly, the only system where its acceptable to ask money and ask the player to work is when the rewards are actually worth it. The passes (ex. project pass) are barely acceptable. On their own their not really worth it, but its still acceptable because the things you can buy with the tokens you can earn are definitely worth the cost of the pass. But this is not something thats worth paying for. They are right on one thing though. Having it will definitely be very rare. I'd rather have RIOT make sure the game has no problems, stays fun to play (bring back gamemodes... I dont need TFT... its popular, yes. But not a gamemode, especially if you make a ranked ladder for it). If they can do this and make decent skins too then Ill gladly spent my money once in a while to buy some of those skins or the event pass. That being said, we'll see how to system actually is on PBE. We can still bash on RIOT when time comes. For now lets give them the benefit of the doubt that its not gonna be a trashy cashgrab attempt.
> [{quoted}](name=Riryz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AWqklBAX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-14T05:12:45.906+0000) > > From what I understand its pretty bad. > > You pay AND need to play A LOT of games before you can even see you Personal Best... so you need to pay and work just so you can see how hard you worked? > > You need to play as much with one champion as it would take to reach lvl5 to even see your 1st PB and even then you need to play more and more to be able to see achievements "more frequently"... what? so just looking at your achievements is not allowed? for something we should pay for we also need to keep working? If I get a PB and have to pay for a system to show me what that PB is and the system wont allow it because "youll see too soon that you played beat your pb, so keep working! (playing the game because TFT was to popular and we lost to much SR players)" > > Besides I didnt ask for it and even if it was completely free I wouldnt pay any attention to it (like with the mastery system) > > > Honestly, the only system where its acceptable to ask money and ask the player to work is when the rewards are actually worth it. The passes (ex. project pass) are barely acceptable. On their own their not really worth it, but its still acceptable because the things you can buy with the tokens you can earn are definitely worth the cost of the pass. But this is not something thats worth paying for. They are right on one thing though. Having it will definitely be very rare. > > I'd rather have RIOT make sure the game has no problems, stays fun to play (bring back gamemodes... in dont need TFT... its popular, yes. But not a gamemode, especially of you make a ranked ladder for it). If they can do this and make decent skins too then Ill gladly spent my money once in a while to buy some of those skins or the event pass. > > > That being said, we'll see how to system actually is on PBE. We can still bash on RIOT when time comes. For now lets give them the benefit ouf the doubt that its not gonna be a trashy cashgrab attempt. If you don't like it then pass it. Rito must make money somehow since u can get champs for free, u can get skins for free, emotes for free, ward skins for free, runepages for free, what u want more greedy boi?
xFrosten (EUW)
: On the contrary. Report calling DOES in fact get you punished. I don't know if it can get you banned, but chat restriction 100 %. I got a chat restriction for that exact reason, I wrote a ticket to riot, and they replied that me writing "report Syndra" made it a valid punishment, so it would stay that way. But that was the ONLY thing that I have done in the past 1000 games that was anything near toxic, and it got me chat restricted. So yes, report calling is offensive and might be punished accordingly. As for report calling not making any difference, that is completely untrue. When you ask the enemy team to report one of your teamates, the teamate in question will automatically be affected. He will feel like you are flaming him, and will probably not enjoy the game that much anymore (in general at least). So when you ask for reports, you are potentially ruining one players experience. It also starts filling the chat with negativity, as people might start arguing, or might start to ask why report him and stuff like that. It also CLEARLY stated in the old summoners code (riot games old roolbook) that "report calling" is punishable. So even Riot games has made an official statement on their standpoint, although very few read it...
> [{quoted}](name=xFrosten,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GEdiYmbF,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-13T22:48:22.307+0000) > > On the contrary. Report calling DOES in fact get you punished. I don't know if it can get you banned, but chat restriction 100 %. I got a chat restriction for that exact reason, I wrote a ticket to riot, and they replied that me writing "report Syndra" made it a valid punishment, so it would stay that way. > > But that was the ONLY thing that I have done in the past 1000 games that was anything near toxic, and it got me chat restricted. So yes, report calling is offensive and might be punished accordingly. > > As for report calling not making any difference, that is completely untrue. When you ask the enemy team to report one of your teamates, the teamate in question will automatically be affected. He will feel like you are flaming him, and will probably not enjoy the game that much anymore (in general at least). So when you ask for reports, you are potentially ruining one players experience. > > It also starts filling the chat with negativity, as people might start arguing, or might start to ask why report him and stuff like that. > > It also CLEARLY stated in the old summoners code (riot games old roolbook) that "report calling" is punishable. > > So even Riot games has made an official statement on their standpoint, although very few read it... If you say "report" it's nothing. If you say "report Syndra" it's harrasment and chat abusing to get someone reported. It's banable and it must me.
CJXander (EUNE)
: eh? calling someone fat should get them banned? Keep on dreaming.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bj3e1Vwx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T18:43:54.973+0000) > > eh? calling someone fat should get them banned? Keep on dreaming. Just to link you there https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/6JTAR8e5-banned-again-for-14-days
Hansiman (EUW)
: General first penalties for verbal abuse is chat restrictions. There's no way for you to know potential action taken on other accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bj3e1Vwx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T18:49:52.017+0000) > > General first penalties for verbal abuse is chat restrictions. There's no way for you to know potential action taken on other accounts. Played played versus me few hours after and he was spamming in all chat, legit chat restrict buddy.
CJXander (EUNE)
: eh? calling someone fat should get them banned? Keep on dreaming.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bj3e1Vwx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T18:43:54.973+0000) > > eh? calling someone fat should get them banned? Keep on dreaming. Yep, that's verbal harrasment same as when you say "are you drunk". If they can ban someone for saying "are you drunk", "are you mad", then they must ban for "you are fat" too.
Rioter Comments
: It depends on why you reported them. If it's because somebody picks soraka top, then they won't do anything against that. And it depends on when. I send supports tickets and players got punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=w4BX5oge,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T12:36:26.666+0000) > > It depends on why you reported them. > > If it's because somebody picks soraka top, then they won't do anything against that. > And it depends on when. > > I send supports tickets and players got punished. As I said, I sent around 50 tickets regarding chat-related things, but I dodged and players were never banned. So, you have to play with troll if u want to report him.
Yancer (EUW)
: > Because they are typicall yasuo players.... Whats the point of comenting this?
> [{quoted}](name=Yancer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TsmJ4hNA,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T13:42:26.641+0000) > > Whats the point of comenting this? Whats the point of that thread?
: I highly recommend writing a support ticket to get that person banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=w4BX5oge,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-11T00:39:27.919+0000) > > I highly recommend writing a support ticket to get that person banned. It's pointless. I tried to report about 45-50 players by separated support tickets with evidence every single time. Most of them I dodged match, and you know what support told me? Something like: We can't do anything here, report them ingame so we can punish them. So, what are they literally saying to me is "You have to lose game so you can report troll and toxic guy". You have to make pre-game report system, so players can vote to kick toxic player. Why should 4 of us think about dodging if one guy is trolling? Let's just kick him and he will get punishment for dodging instead of losing lp because of him. Also, to make sure system will not get abused, you can make word-filter in pre-game chat that will trigger kick option.
Yancer (EUW)
: Why are Yasuo mains often and more flamed than anyone else sometimes without reason too
> [{quoted}](name=Yancer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TsmJ4hNA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-11T15:40:26.351+0000) > > So when I'm playing Yasuo and have a bad game, I usually get more flamed just because I'm playing Yasuo and my team would always call me a Yasuo Main for some reason, like if they go in and just die they would ping me and when I ask them why do you ping me or say "?" in chat they would say Yasuo Main xd .. I really get tilted bcs if I went other champion I would get less flamed but if I go Yasuo (which is my main champion) and have a bad game I would be flamed 3 times more than usually... Because they are typicall yasuo players....
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: Lol. Why add me as a friend if you are going to insult me anyway?
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aXzWNegA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-11T18:49:15.687+0000) > > I don't understand this logic. You get rekt, you flame everybody in your team, you get hit by an insult you can't recover from in the lobby, shut up, then add me as a friend expecting me to accept it? What is your logic? > > Edit: No, I won't be accepting friend requests from jerks. Because private messages are not banable :/
: is it trolling to play zoe/annie top?? (in ranked)
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lngfWEsZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-11T20:14:50.814+0000) > > playing champs for their intended roles is subject to counterpicking or blind picking because of pick order bs and playing champs for unintended roles will throw off enemies a bit because they don't expect it and they will have less experience against it As we can see soraka top and garen adc in LEC, then you can play annie/zoe top legit w/o being called out for trolling.
Brutoloco (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Matroda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Vuh4wYdB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-07T08:43:50.262+0000) > > Just mute em all, report after game, toxic guys will be banned even for saying "report xx" If a player asked report and someone mute him. He is toxic for asking report 1 time, but is not enought for grant a valid report for the entire game and save the value of the reports in the system of the reporting player. That makes the things difficult, and competitive players often have to choose between: 1- Mute the player at first toxic comment, plus save gaming performance and stress 2- Wait until have enough evidence to report him for improving better community, but risk suffering future stress and distractions ingame, lowering his gaming performace of that match. What I propose is a tool that allows you to do both without risking the value of the reports.
> [{quoted}](name=Brutoloco,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Vuh4wYdB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-08T17:24:40.998+0000) > > If a player asked report and someone mute him. > > He is toxic for asking report 1 time, but is not enought for grant a valid report for the entire game and save the value of the reports in the system of the reporting player. > > That makes the things difficult, and competitive players often have to choose between: > > 1- Mute the player at first toxic comment, plus save gaming performance and stress > 2- Wait until have enough evidence to report him for improving better community, but risk suffering future stress and distractions ingame, lowering his gaming performace of that match. > > What I propose is a tool that allows you to do both without risking the value of the reports. Report calling is punishable, so if he ask for report he is toxic enough to get punishment.
: You hurt my feelings with your post, and i consider it toxic. You should be erased from existence with the rest of your kind. REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT...
> [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UZbbxhmR,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-07T10:39:01.990+0000) > > You hurt my feelings with your post, and i consider it toxic. You should be erased from existence with the rest of your kind. REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT... As I said, if it hurts you, then you should grow up.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
SuperJunk (EUW)
: rank and skill are not same thing, you can be diamond but still be worse than some bronze players, if you got carried by someone and got rank, it doesn't give skill to you, and building that trash items on soraka or any support is useless
> [{quoted}](name=SuperJunk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7EsOqxlk,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T11:39:18.647+0000) > > rank and skill are not same thing, you can be diamond but still be worse than some bronze players, if you got carried by someone and got rank, it doesn't give skill to you, and building that trash items on soraka or any support is useless Then get oneshotted and do not spamm on boards because u have full ap items.
SlothSex (EUW)
: Incompetent Riot employee spreading misinformation? Systems broken? How can we trust Riot?
> [{quoted}](name=SlothSex,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5GmYd2PF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-07T16:38:50.073+0000) > > Clearly system shows 14 days ban: > > https://i.imgur.com/0RHlFKf.png > > Video of logging in: > https://files.fm/u/k3y5xker#/view/Rec+2019-08-06+20%3B41%3B36.mp4;play > > > Riot's response: > https://imgur.com/2pxvm2K > > What is this bullshit lmao? This is the system and employees we put our trust in? > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} If you're banned then it's deserved, don't complain about it because it's wasting of time... By the rules they said: "Accounts are Riot Game's property and we can do whatever we want with them", so, don't waste ur time boi.
SuperJunk (EUW)
: frontline ? kha zix, rengar and other things which can oneshot, can jump on you from one kilometer, and oneshot you, and why do i have to build tanky items (which you showed) because riot can't balance damage ? even bard at level 1+electrocute, does half of your health with basic-Q-basic, maybe i want to play full ap without getting oneshoted
> [{quoted}](name=SuperJunk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7EsOqxlk,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T10:07:21.609+0000) > > frontline ? kha zix, rengar and other things which can oneshot, can jump on you from one kilometer, and oneshot you, and why do i have to build tanky items (which you showed) because riot can't balance damage ? even bard at level 1+electrocute, does half of your health with basic-Q-basic, maybe i want to play full ap without getting oneshoted You are talking about riot's balance but you want to "play full ap without getting oneshoted". Buddy, what we are talking about? If you want to play like that then go in bronze and u can play with that playstyle w/o problems. Yes, build tanky items if you won't get oneshotted, because rengar/khazix are assasins and they are supposed to oneshot squishy champions. If you can't play with tanky items, then don't play that champ or practise more. Normal player will always focus soraka because it heals a lot, something that you can do even if you are full tank, but if you play full ap it's normal to get oneshotted. Don't blame riot or others for your own mistake. Change your behavior and way that you take things otherwise u'll be gold 4ever.
: Put "easy" on the list.
> [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UZbbxhmR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-06T10:51:03.438+0000) > > It's so irritating. Especially when he was carried by teammates. Just make a rule, that the word easy, and any synonim, and sleng version of it would cause a 2 week ban, if the game is over within 10 minutes after it's written. Why should it be bannable? If I win against you, and I say EASY at the end, that means I had easy laning phase against you. If it hurts boi, then work on your playstyle and make it harder. It's just easy. Normal person should just ignore the guy who says "easy" while he is carried, because the fact is he got carried. If you don't ignore it and if it hurts you, then you are just an egoist and you have to work on your mental stability. Probably you can just mute everyone on the start and you will not see that "easy".
SANEakaIN (EUW)
: I am trying SR, but I am confused here.
> [{quoted}](name=SANEakaIN,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jAv0ARfO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-06T23:44:20.202+0000) > > Why do players say they want top, and then beg for mid ? > Why are players raging at the jungle, when no one wants that role ? > > Why are they demanding surrenders at the first chance ? > > Dunno maybe I am a crazy person, I play to improve my game and have fun, even when I am losing I am learning, even then I am having fun, and even though its not my preferred role... I am learning something. > Why surrender, why beg for a role you didn't get... I mean if you got a role you wanted would YOU give it up ? Nope. > > Players, we all want the perfect match, but the challenge is...can you play when its not perfect ? That is actually fun, try it...winning a match you should lose is much better than winning a match that is all too easy. > It is less fun when you lose, and you get a idiot that claims it was easy... idiot if it was easy, then its not a challenge then you should be annoyed it was no challenge, challenge makes you more skilled, easy matches just pads your stats and stats mean nothing to a good player. > Stop with the easy, m'kay ? > It just makes you sound really stupid, win or lose you end up being stupid. > Most skilled players think that, and the rest think you are being a stupid toxic person. > > Guys a losing match is a chance to skill up, its easy to win against noobs like me but to be skilled is to win against good players ... do you think G2 enjoys trashing noobs. they have more fun against Fnatic than any other team, I will bet money on that. Step 1: Master Kayle Step 2: Notice that you can play Kayle only as top/jung/mid/adc/supp role Step 3: Take Lethal Tempo Step 4: Buy attack speed Step 5: Learn how to stack Rageblade asap Step 6: Buy more attack speed Step 7: Even more Step 8: Press R + aa Step 9: Get 80% winrate Step 10: Come here and type: "Thanks" {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:1}} {{champion:10}}
Show more

Memelord Shuky

Level 73 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion