Rioter Comments
Faca5 (EUW)
: wow......your mind so fuckin twisted. its pointless to argue with you.
> [{quoted}](name=Faca5,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ybjB0iGH,comment-id=0012000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-09T16:38:20.450+0000) > > wow......your mind so fuckin twisted. > its pointless to argue with you. well if you will talk utter shit and make no sense im glad you saw your futile arguement wasnt worth continuing :)
Faca5 (EUW)
: so much bullshit......sorry. but as soon as you JOIN A TEAM, your "improvement" if your team responsibility... for example: you are a jungle, and you start drake with half life, and your mid and botlane are both pushed in. ofc people think that you are and idiot,...and someone will tell you that that call was shit. if you do it again, (not improving) your team will suffer. try to be more ego in a teamgame.... players like you are getting kicked out of every team-sport teams....
> [{quoted}](name=Faca5,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ybjB0iGH,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2016-12-08T20:44:55.406+0000) > > so much bullshit......sorry. > but as soon as you JOIN A TEAM, your "improvement" if your team responsibility... > for example: > you are a jungle, and you start drake with half life, and your mid and botlane are both pushed in. > ofc people think that you are and idiot,...and someone will tell you that that call was shit. > if you do it again, (not improving) your team will suffer. > > try to be more ego in a teamgame.... > > players like you are getting kicked out of every team-sport teams.... you just agreed with what i said, but twisted it so it neither coincides with my view nor your own. sorry but YOUR opinion is utter shit! xD in your example the player trying to jungle dragon on half health with no help? its HIS OWN responsibility to learn to jungle. it aint your job to tell him what to do. by taking the time to tell him hes wrong you arent focusing on what i imagine is your already LACKING gameplay. focus on your own before judging others and you should be able to play well enough to carry one spacky jungler. but splitting your attention means youve already lost lane improving the likelihood youve also lost the game. not to mention dude you aint good enough to judge people in your games as theyre at the same level as you... try to up your own gameplay before you spew judgemental shit at others.
Faca5 (EUW)
: Riot treats this community like oversensitives infants...
the whole point you seem to be missing is its a game, played for fun. yet you seem to think you can judge anyone you play alongside. a players improvement is their own responsibility. not yours. not only that, if they dont ask why do you feel the need to tell anyone they played bad? if they ask how they played, then tell them. however im sure theyd be looking for constructive critiscm "if you ward better around this area, youll have better vision, or if you play safer during this part youd have been better off." somehow i cant help but ask do you think telling someone "dude you played like shit" is actually helpful to anyone? when you play bad is there someone there telling you "dude you played like utter shit." ill bet if you have had someone say that ill bet out of sheer vindictive vengeance you reported them.
Tiichu (EUW)
: Do you forgive someone who flamed you during a game if they apology to you afterwards?
If someone flames it doesn't matter if they apologized. i think its worse that they try to write off what they've done _BY_ apologizing frankly. it means they think if they say sorry all is forgiven.
Hìjaal (EUW)
: Why this double standard to racism?
the trolling here is strong.
Rioter Comments
: Only true (reportedly) for fresh accounts that have not played ranked before. You cannot do much if you have afk/int'ers in every placing match. Happened to a friend of mine though he got to plat in 2-3 weeks.
> [{quoted}](name=Sten79,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iEEPE5by,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-06-16T06:11:59.505+0000) > > Only true (reportedly) for fresh accounts that have not played ranked before. You cannot do much if you have afk/int'ers in every placing match. Happened to a friend of mine though he got to plat in 2-3 weeks. ive found this seasons placing to be a lot tougher. in season 3 first time ever doing ranked i placed silver 1 but got denied finishing gold (due to server issues at the end of the season, my work schedule and being ill the final "extension" week) season 4 i skipped but season 5 i got placed Gold V and that was the season done. this season? my promos were hell. i dunno who at Riot i offended but i finished my placements with 2W 8L... placed silver 2 :S either i got really unlucky with my teams synergy when facing loses or something shifty was happening :/ either way meh. but having said all this i thought at some point someone at Riot said they didnt want people to do ranked just to earn their placement and go "welp made gold and will get the rewards, back to trolling normals" they wanted to promote people climbing to reach where they should be. however i could be wrong about this xD back to OP silver 2 out of 3 ranked seasons is the lowest ive started.
Azuremars (EUW)
: This game is too hard for newcomers
first off if you find yourself frustrated with ranked, i urge you. stop! youll only make things worse for yourself and end up tilted. that said playing normals to continue learning the game is your best bet. as for jungling there are plenty of guides out there. i personally watch a guy called Foxdrop on youtube. he does in depth game, champion and jungling analysis. whether its what buff you should take first? which champs are best currently or even how to gank, he breaks it all down. in fact his tag line is "Be a Better League Player" https://www.youtube.com/user/foxdropLoL as for improving, play normals, expand your knowledge of champions, not just the ones you play, but the ones you dont as well. the key to learning is practice. not to mention keeping a positive attitude :D
: Ranked
when you should start is entirely upto you, after you meet the ranked criteria. some people recommend getting a good number of normal game wins under your belt. this varies from person to person. the first person i asked recommended 500 games won in normal. another friend from work recommended 50 maximum or just jump in straight away. personally i recommend knowing each role well enough that you can perform it consistently. not well enough to carry, but perform it without problem. a lot of people will queue only for their strongest roles. but having the diversity to fill any role will help you understand the game as a whole and give you a better chance of winning. whatever you decide it has to be your choice :) regardless what you decide good luck in your ranked queues and gl &hf! :D
derpystin (EUW)
: the reason why i dont like to play ranked
bit of an egotistical comment "i have ALOT of potential". just gonna slide on by that. and half the rest of the mess in there. allowing yourself to become tilted because of how another player plays is a terrible thing to allow yourself to do, not to mention youre encouraging a loss. not to mention as a support you shouldnt be roaming if you arent carrying your adc to the late game or at least mid game. by all means adc is dead after a fight bot and youre still alive and no ones in lane, visit top or jungle or mid. but once your adc is in lane, if you arent helping them 2v1 who is supposed to? the jungler has 2 other lanes to consider AND objectives in the jungle and outside of it. top is too far to worry about bot lane unless a TP gank is the best thing they can do. mid should be roaming to kill things in bot lane BEFORE you should be roaming to help mid IMO. leaving the adc to die alone is as much your fault... well ok not quite as much its more like 60% their fault 40% yours. they should be playing safe. but leaving your lane to push a mid tower unless youre helping get the mid so fed they can kill everything bot when you and the mid go back there, you shouldnt be leaving an adc in the lane phase. you should be focusing on your own lane and doing what you can to win your own lane before turning your attention elsewhere. but even more than that you should be focusing on what you can do with your char in your lane to help ensure the win for your team. regardless of your... "potential" :/
Azure9861 (EUW)
: Super fun being ignored for 40 minutes
ive played with 3 4 man premades lately. ive had a team that spoke nothing but their own language to each other, but they did ping and when they communicated with me they did so in english and didnt flame (even though i was having a tough game and only breaking even) the 2nd team did ping but didnt really talk which is fine, they spoke their own language (which i didnt understand) and although they didnt flame me they did seem to be antagonizing the enemy team with "gg ez" and the like. however the ones that said that were like 20/2/15... not saying i agree with anyone saying gg ez but ya know. 3rd team though, trolled me in champ select by all picking the same champ as i did (i was last pick) and our 2nd ban pick they banned my champ. then when i went to pick my champ for top lane, i further got trolled by our jungler who took my pick but asked me to pick heca, so i did. they didnt have heca... then the whole game was the team spamming /all chat telling the enemy i was trolling and to report me and stuff. luckily the enemy top laner saw how i played and the rest of his team quickly agreed i wasnt the troll. however it didnt really help much as im sure i still got 4 reports for the funsies. however when me and my friends 4 man, we try to be as courteous as the randomer is to us. if he trolls and is a dick, he gets ignored, muted and left to it. if the randomer is nice, they get the same help we would give to each other. this being said weve encountered more solo trolls, than i have personally encountered 4 man troll squads... but thats my experience.
Senkou (EUNE)
: Platinum promos
ill wait til the tilt and salt has receded back to acceptable levels before i mention the MMR system....
: Teams always feeding in Ranked - what to do?
if you find yourself tilting and on a loss streak like dardasim said, take a break. the only time consistently hitting your head against the loss wall is a good idea is when you can maintain a positive attitude. step back, take some time to relax. the first thing i do is ask myself "why am i playing ranked?" answer "im looking to play my best and win in a competitive environment" to win i need to be playing at my best. therefore playing whilst on tilt or in a negative attitude not only hinders my own progress but that of 4 other team mates who (at least i always hope they are xD) are looking to win as well. a key part of winning is encouraging your team and not being a d*** to them. if they do well "gj top and jungle wp :)" if someone makes a mistake, dont pick them out "maybe that wasnt a good idea lets not try to do that next time :)" in the lane phase the only thing you have to worry about is you, your lane, your opponent and warding. when it comes down to you you have to consider am i CSing well? am i trading well? what resources do i have? is there anything i can be doing better? when you consider your lane you should be thinking is now a good time to push? is my opponent pushing? do i have control of the minion wave? when thinking of your opponent be aware what summs do they have? communicate if they burn one for whatever reason, are they being hyper aggressive? do you think they are warding? can they kill me right now? can i bully them to deny them CS? finally but probably most importantly. am i warding? am i warding the right areas? do i have knowledge of where the enemy jungler is? can i place a pink in a tactical location without losing it straight away? most of the time in lane very few of these thoughts are considered. i personally focus too hard on what im doing that my map awareness suffers as im usually the aggressive one, even though im warding correctly and communicating the enemy summoner usage. trying to focus on getting better at your weaknesses will not only improve your laning but you laning better means your enemy has one less chance of winning the game. the odds have shifted in your favour just by you playing better in lane. another key thing to focus on is that aside from pings and information passing, there is nothing you can do to make your team win. (in the lane phase) in the mid game you can contribute to team fights or help focus on objectives. communicate with your team, co-ordinate with your jungler/support about warding and controlling objectives. ping warnings and try to type what youre warning them about. *DANGER PING* renek heading bot! your ping and warning have done all you can unless you can arrive before the enemy without their knowledge. TP is excellent for this if youre top, if youre jungle/mid having good map awareness is key, if youre bot pay attention and keep wards up as often as possible. (doesnt matter which role, this is your lane you two are in it together! :) ) another point in the mid game, is if the enemies start to group before your team is, dont hold objectives that arent 100% safe for you to do so. giving the enemy team a tower kill AND feeding them a kill or two from those who stayed isnt wise. communicate assistance but never stay to die. in the late game its all about your carries or whoever is your most fed. babysit them, peel for them and try to keep in a group. if YOU ARE the fed one, try to group and make it clear what objectives you are aiming for. whom ever is fed its the rest of the teams job to carry/assist them into doing the best damage they can. whether its towers or killing the enemy. fed carries=easier fights. that said easier doesnt mean you cant lose. maintaining warding regardless of the role, denying vision, supplying information and other things will contribute to your teams success. guiding a team without demanding they follow you is the key. "we should be taking baron! why arent you guys here?! why isnt it warded FNKLDHGERJGENK" is a case of bad communication. "guys can we look at taking baron, or can we try to ward it please? im out of wards :)" is the best way to communicate. sorry for the wall of text, i have more tid bits, but i figure this is enough to be getting on with currently :D im hoping at least something here is helpful :)
MadClown (EUNE)
: If you are a good supp adc wont matter ;)
> [{quoted}](name=MadClown,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Tf2Gqhy7,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-15T14:35:46.467+0000) > > If you are a good supp adc wont matter ;) technically not true. a good adc can get through the early game with minimal help allowing the support to roam. that said a good support can carry a bad adc if the adc isnt terribad.
Frostmane (EUW)
: Why does Sona get rewarded for doing f**k all
sona is a tad squishy frankly. not to mention the average sona player is more likely to pop their Q and hit minions because the target is just outside her range. secondly her worse than average speed boost isnt that great nor is it really an escape. the only supp that gets nuked quicker than a sona is lux. however i feel if you come to understand her range and you can avoid most of her damage. but seeing as shes a poke support im finding it hard to sympathize with "the poke support does what shes supposed to" argument. that said i do agree a full AP sona in the early game is trying. but you either counter her with a sustain supp, or play careful.
: Community reached a new low...
none of your examples there are relevant to my points, nor the initial one you raised xD read back. at no point id i condone toxic behaviour towards anyone, im simply adhering to rule 3,4 and 9. if for example im going adc, i pick an adc. in this case ezreal. the support i get indicates theyd like to take an MF support. "would you mind taking a different support please? i dont think MF would be a good support." "ok, is there one youd prefer?" "thresh, blitz or nami would be excellent please." "np" *picks thresh* thats how i try to handle the situation. if the player is reluctant to change to something i agree with or is adamant they want to be MF support, i apologise and explain im going to leave as i dont feel it would be a good pick. however with mid, top and jungler if i dont agree its their own lane/area and not directly detrimental to me. however if something is picked that i truly dont feel is conducive to a good team. "im sorry i dont feel X champ in X role will be good. as they wont change ill be leaving. good luck in your next games" then id leave. if they re after me in pick and use being a later pick to hide their intent til their pick comes i merely dont say anything. i get through the game, make a mental note as it being written off, BUT i do not give up, nor do i flame. i just make my mind that im ready for the loss, but not resigned to it. but my main focal point, the whole crux of my arguement i this. as any player wanting to pick an off meta pick shouldnt have to deal with flame, why should i have to suffer someone taking some champion in a role and build that i feel wont work? why is you not having to suffer flame, MORE important than me being forced to play with a player who has taken a pick that is LESS than optimal regardless of their intent to win. ive experienced as many off meta picks more willing to troll, than i have who believe their pick will work. **_however. im highlighting this to avoid confusion. why is you not suffering flame, MORE important than me not having to suffer an increased risk of loss due to someone wanting to play something off meta? seeing as 4 will suffer more than the 1?_** i support meta breaking, i dont support someone doing something thats not off meta, its plain wrong. (AP zed jungle)
: > [{quoted}](name=Metal Sonic,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kO2FcIlh,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2016-05-12T12:51:00.914+0000) > > while i agree with the sentiment "play what you want, you shouldnt be flamed" there is too much of a grey area here. > for instance an AP top urgot. would you be ok with that? or an AP zed mid? or adc blitz? > admittedly these are extreme examples. but ones i wouldnt personally be ok. especially if this came to ranked. im ok with leona top and other off meta picks. What you are ok with and what you are not is irrelevant. ITs 100% allowed(to go ad blitz), and it is forbidden ( you can receive punishment, up to permanent ban) to harras that "adc blitz". No matter if he builds a bit off meta or totally off meta. > OP picks : the current buffed too far champs/ innately strong picks. > meta picks : the current champs that riot have tried to raise or bring in line so that theyre pickable, not bannable. > normal picks : current chammps who were in one of the previous two sections but got nerfed to be brought back in line, but now because they arent op they aint meta. > off meta : things like ap ez mid. they work, theres reasons why they work but its not a normal pick. > truly off meta picks : leona top for example, AP varus mid. they work and higher level players make them work, but they're too easily countered/ have a high skill cap for to be normal off meta picks etc. > troll picks : lulu or soraka jungle going an adc route, with cinderhulk... What you think is OP, and what you think is TROLL , is entirely up to your scale, and is forbidden (again with threat to get permanent ban) to call people "trolls" , just because you have your OWN Classiffication in your head. > the average player in ranked wants a win and wont accept someone taking anything less than a normal pick. > the average player in normals is a little more accepting but still not able to go for anything thats not off meta or above. It does not matter what the average player will accept and what he wont. He is obligated by the rules of this game, to accept other people strategy and be polite. > admittedly the way i look at meta and of meta pick is basically how well do they do their role. for instance supp build nami top? is all dependent on team comp. if theres a high damage or adc style jungler (looking at graves and kindred here) it works if they put enough time into going top. if its a low damage supp/tank style jungler it is a lot less likely to work. There is no more - important / less important player in a team. You can allways compensate with the stat you think will be benefitial for the team, and focus on that area, isntead of asking others to do so. > i agree with the whole you shouldnt be berated for what you chose, but you also have to keep in mind your picks affect 9 other people. league isnt like TDM in cod. it relies a hell of a lot more on the team than one individual. Indeed, as I said, if his goal is to win - he is allowed to do whatever he wants. Exactly because there are other people in the team. How he choses to help is his decision. > however i dont agree with the "you dont agree with me so fuck you" attitude as thats what youre having a go at them for. Maybe you missunderstood. My point is not " GO AGAINST YOUR TEAM, TO FUCK THEM UP ". Its "DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST FOR THE WIN". You are free to go pick ANY strategy, even if noone agrees with you. (For example split pushing or Proxy farming). > if people dont like it, do what i do. leave, accept the wait time and try again. youll have a better chance of having a good game without team mates berating you. that said i very rarely leave games due to people being like that so i dont know how the leaves will eventually affect you. I think that people who dont adapt should deal with their problems, and not the opposite. Offmeta players almost never cry, because someone has "strange build" or "pick". You know what im saying?
> [{quoted}](name=Im the Doctor,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kO2FcIlh,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2016-05-12T13:10:33.959+0000) > > What you are ok with and what you are not is irrelevant. ITs 100% allowed(to go ad blitz), and it is forbidden ( you can receive punishment, up to permanent ban) to harras that "adc blitz". > No matter if he builds a bit off meta or totally off meta. > > What you think is OP, and what you think is TROLL , is entirely up to your scale, and is forbidden (again with threat to get permanent ban) to call people "trolls" , just because you have your OWN Classiffication in your head. > > It does not matter what the average player will accept and what he wont. He is obligated by the rules of this game, to accept other people strategy and be polite. > > There is no more - important / less important player in a team. You can allways compensate with the stat you think will be benefitial for the team, and focus on that area, isntead of asking others to do so. > > Indeed, as I said, if his goal is to win - he is allowed to do whatever he wants. Exactly because there are other people in the team. > How he choses to help is his decision. > > Maybe you missunderstood. My point is not " GO AGAINST YOUR TEAM, TO FUCK THEM UP ". Its "DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST FOR THE WIN". You are free to go pick ANY strategy, even if noone agrees with you. (For example split pushing or Proxy farming). > > I think that people who dont adapt should deal with their problems, and not the opposite. Offmeta players almost never cry, because someone has "strange build" or "pick". You know what im saying? you seem to be disagreeing with me in a hostile manner here. not to mention i never said someone should be flamed for taking an off pick. just that others should say in a civil manner, id rather you didnt take that as i dont think it will work. not to mention you brushed off the suggested other picks i made. however moving on, if you wish to use the summoners code in this context you must accept that doing so also means that you have to do so for the benefit of the other 9 people in the game. by taking a pick the other 4 people in your team feel is less than optimal you are the cause of the negative influence in your team. you break the first part of the summoners code, "support your team". the next point i raise i that you should invite civil discusion to your pick AND game. your attitude speks to me that you act as hosile as your team mates do, so focusing on you for the sake of this discussion you broke his rule. "Facilitate Civil Discussion" thats rule 3 down... rule 4 is what i feel breaking the meta to the point it irritates other players is all about. "Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else's Expense" not to mention your attitude scoffs at rule 7. "Be Resolute, not Indignant". you flame others for refuing to see you side, yet are unwilling to see their point in practice as well... finally you cant request people to allow you decency and courtsey if you dont show it to them as well. so try rule 9 "Lead by Example" the whole point of my previous post was to show you another players viewpoint. but all youve done is tear it down to argue your own instead of taking in what ive said. its like youve grown so used to making other players unhappy youve taken my argument as a challenge or that im saying youre wrong. if someone wants to play AP blitz mid, if the rest of the team is ok with it great! gl hf! but you are NOT the only person on the tam trying to have fun. you are NOT the only person whose opinions matters. their enjoyment is just as important as theirs. if you take a pick that causes problems try picking someone else you like that fits the role. everyone has more than on champ per role that will fit a comp better. but i will ask this. is there a champ, who could build a certain way and go for a certain role you wouldnt be ok with? im gnuinely interested in this.
: i agree wholeheartedly with this statement, so long as you look to win, anything is possible. Also as a Jinx main myself, I say she is much stronger than most of the "conventional" adc's at the minute anyways. Jinx is love, Jinx is life {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Old Man Fox,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kO2FcIlh,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-12T12:43:24.107+0000) > > i agree wholeheartedly with this statement, so long as you look to win, anything is possible. Also as a Jinx main myself, I say she is much stronger than most of the "conventional" adc's at the minute anyways. Jinx is love, Jinx is life {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} most of the conventional picks atm do kinda rinse her if im honest. as much as i love jinx (her being the first champ to mastery rank 5 with) shes not top tier atm. twitch and sivir both have a higher pick and win rate than jinx. however lucian has a pick rate almost 5 times higher than jinx and has only a slightly lower win rate. after her most frequent band of nerfs, shes unfortunately hit that shes not strong but shes no weak either awkwad place.
: > [{quoted}](name=LOTRKingluis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kO2FcIlh,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-12T10:30:42.309+0000) > > When the whole enemy team and ally team flames me for going jinx (I went 1-1-1 early game), I start considering to change game, purely because of the community > > We reached a new low, when I pick an "unconventional pick", I ALWAYS get flammed, ALWAYS cursed, ALWAYS wished cancer and asked for reports on all chat. > > If this persists I may simply ignore everysingle player everytime I enter a game or just change game (I'm starting to like Hearthstone) > > The tribunal/report system NEEDS to be **MUCH MORE AGGRESSIVE** Fuck them. Fuck them right in the ears. If you wish to go jinx - go jinx. Go ap jinx. Go tank jinx. As long as your main goal is to win the game, you can choose any champion and strategy. FUCK THEM. Im telling you. One of the best players ive ever seen are off-meta players. Fuck all thouse "N1 MOBAFIRE BUILD" and conventional picks. I wish you the best!
> [{quoted}](name=Im the Doctor,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kO2FcIlh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-12T11:51:31.938+0000) > > Fuck them. Fuck them right in the ears. > > If you wish to go jinx - go jinx. Go ap jinx. Go tank jinx. > As long as your main goal is to win the game, you can choose any champion and strategy. > > FUCK THEM. Im telling you. > > One of the best players ive ever seen are off-meta players. > Fuck all thouse "N1 MOBAFIRE BUILD" and conventional picks. > > I wish you the best! while i agree with the sentiment "play what you want, you shouldnt be flamed" there is too much of a grey area here. for instance an AP top urgot. would you be ok with that? or an AP zed mid? or adc blitz? admittedly these are extreme examples. but ones i wouldnt personally be ok. especially if this came to ranked. im ok with leona top and other off meta picks. but theres a certain pick where its not about being off meta. its about going for the most outlandish pick you can think of because you saw someone do it and thought youd try it yourself. but heres a distinct difference in picks the way i see it. OP picks : the current buffed too far champs/ innately strong picks. meta picks : the current champs that riot have tried to raise or bring in line so that theyre pickable, not bannable. normal picks : current chammps who were in one of the previous two sections but got nerfed to be brought back in line, but now because they arent op they aint meta. off meta : things like ap ez mid. they work, theres reasons why they work but its not a normal pick. truly off meta picks : leona top for example, AP varus mid. they work and higher level players make them work, but they're too easily countered/ have a high skill cap for to be normal off meta picks etc. troll picks : lulu or soraka jungle going an adc route, with cinderhulk... the average player in ranked wants a win and wont accept someone taking anything less than a normal pick. the average player in normals is a little more accepting but still not able to go for anything thats not off meta or above. admittedly the way i look at meta and of meta pick is basically how well do they do their role. for instance supp build nami top? is all dependent on team comp. if theres a high damage or adc style jungler (looking at graves and kindred here) it works if they put enough time into going top. if its a low damage supp/tank style jungler it is a lot less likely to work. i agree with the whole you shouldnt be berated for what you chose, but you also have to keep in mind your picks affect 9 other people. league isnt like TDM in cod. it relies a hell of a lot more on the team than one individual. however i dont agree with the "you dont agree with me so fuck you" attitude as thats what youre having a go at them for. if people dont like it, do what i do. leave, accept the wait time and try again. youll have a better chance of having a good game without team mates berating you. that said i very rarely leave games due to people being like that so i dont know how the leaves will eventually affect you.
Rioter Comments
xReapuh (EUW)
: literally lost LP without playing over night?!?!
yes but how much lp did you lose? because if its more than 17 to me that means you should be dropped, not to mention you dont land on whatever lp you were off the next division. so sitting in div 3 at 13 lp and losing 16 would drop you below 0 but it wouldnt mean youd be in division 4 with 97 lp. after getting demoted you retain a randomised amount of lp depending on how badly you lost/mmr compared to peers in that division. you usually have between 50 - 75/80 lp i think. im not 100% sure on that one.
Rioter Comments
jackiro2 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=IGUrmIb3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-05T19:51:47.916+0000) > > Totally agree! But you missed some Champions. Here, I completed the list: > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:3}}{{champion:41}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:143}} > > These are the Champions who are pretty annoying when fed :D typical butthurt response from riot white knight who thinks this game is balanced so resorts to transforming 20% of the champs i mentioned to 100% - cus the champions ive mentioned are balanced.
funnily enough you seem more butthurt that rismosch OP... not trying to incite arguement. just pointing out the hypocrisy. insert random butthurt response from OP i never said i was butthurt though? i dont truly care i was just saying you made a truly butthurt remark to someone with an opposing opinion to your own... insert OP trying to justify their initial reaction to rismosch well frankly you didnt really make much of a case back for your point. after the initial post and a LOT of information which is most personal opinion, you didnt defend your point in a dignified manner, but merely hit back with an angry response. insert OP now telling me im a *generic typical internet insult* sigh im done. huh... i just had this whole arguement on my own and i dont think i want to... :S
: Can Riot Games make a statement about the lag?
it could be that its an issue for such a minor number of people its not worth an announcement. and before i get flamed for not caring im sharing the issue myself.
Rioter Comments
Ymir (EUW)
: [UPDATE 26-01-16 EUW/EUNE] Dynamic Queue system re-enabled
can team builder be re-instated in place of dynamic queues until dynamic queues are actually ready?
Riot tmx (EUW)
: [20.01.2016 EUW] Dynamic Queue System disabled, previous Solo/Duo Queue re-enabled
can we have team builder back until dynamic queue is fixed? is there an ETA on the dynamic queue fix? is there a thread on EUW boards that explains whats happening to dynamic queue issues or problems and its current progress? id rather not be relayed to an NA thread with some meager info. solid facts and answers on an EUW board thread would be nice.
Reclusee (EUW)
: Give Our Team Builder Back!
i too would like to know a few things. can we be given team builder back until the new dynamic queue is in? how long UNTIL dynamic queue is in? WHY has it taken so long to implement? WHY did EUW not receive any form of stress testing? what is going on Riot?
Dynosaur (EUW)
: LOL killed itself.
if you had something constructive to say other than "ME AND MY 5 FRIENDS ARE LEAVING I HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH YOURE GAME! YOU RUINED IT AND I WONT EXPLAIN WHY!" first off 6 players quitting? wow Riot will feel that one in the morning... TWO youve offered no reason for your dislike of the lastest patch. THREE who are these NUMEROUS PEOPLE WHO ARE LEAVING that you speak of? let me guess. its no one. you made a vague and easily disregardable statement of your own opinion you're trying to pass off as fact. CUT IT OUT. you are not a credible source! TL:DR bad troll is bad, go back to HOTS. im sure theyll be happy to have you. god save their souls.
FixxeS (EUW)
: what about riot ask "why" before banning???
this thread is funny. weve gone from claims hes got a ban for no reason, to computer troubles, to being reported, to reported for verbal, to addmitting verbally abusing people and now were on about the money that companies make.... welp. it was a rollercoaster ride, but im getting off the troll train. cya guys o/
: they did give a heads up. you will get your rewards between now and the 17th.
> [{quoted}](name=Adorable Diana,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=yxrl3nEN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-12T14:10:34.179+0000) > > they did give a heads up. you will get your rewards between now and the 17th. mind linking your source for that? its either something i missed, or misread. i thought that rewards came out at season end?
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey Miirio, Season Rewards have not yet been given out - this is simply your old rank, with the new border due to the patch :-) Hope this makes sense!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=siWsiwaU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-11T18:12:49.192+0000) > > Hey Miirio, > > Season Rewards have not yet been given out - this is simply your old rank, with the new border due to the patch :-) > > Hope this makes sense! how long til the rewards being issued if you dont mind my asking? :)
Rioter Comments
: cant connect.
oh really? wow so just jungle and bot lane on our side that game xD that sucks, i feel really shit for them... :/
: Cant connect after champion selection 19.08.2015 EUNE
ive got an issue that i get to champ select, everyone locks and then the loading screen never happened. plus i never got the 5 second countdown timer either. i then got kicked back to the main client screen then told to restart and now the reconnect button wont let me reconnect.
Rioter Comments
: i am astonished when u said i was ranting, then proceded to take assumpions about my opinion told me to go back to normals and called me a kid. when did i say i dont ajust myself to anything? when did i say i only play a few roles? u got me just laughing behind my screen here at how u just trow ur own assumptions and take them as facts. if u read my post and ur own first few allinea's they say the exact same thing, funny how u get mad at me then say the same thing. secondly u say if 2 people call the same lane pickorder is a thing. again if u read my post u would have seen i disagreed as if people know more then 1 lane and communicate every1 should get a lane based on what they are good at and not what order they are randomly trown in. this requires communication and diversity(the 2 things u preach) yet u complaign. but hey stay ignorant and rage on.
> [{quoted}](name=holydinges,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A0OyE43m,comment-id=000a000000010000,timestamp=2015-07-06T06:02:51.266+0000) > > i am astonished when u said i was ranting, then proceded to take assumpions about my opinion told me to go back to normals and called me a kid. > > when did i say i dont ajust myself to anything? > when did i say i only play a few roles? > > u got me just laughing behind my screen here at how u just trow ur own assumptions and take them as facts. > > if u read my post and ur own first few allinea's they say the exact same thing, funny how u get mad at me then say the same thing. > > secondly u say if 2 people call the same lane pickorder is a thing. > again if u read my post u would have seen i disagreed as if people know more then 1 lane and communicate every1 should get a lane based on what they are good at and not what order they are randomly trown in. > this requires communication and diversity(the 2 things u preach) > yet u complaign. > > but hey stay ignorant and rage on. you really didnt read my post fully either did you? thats fine you say about me making assumptions then make your own. funny how you seem to fall for the folly in your own logic. im going to ASSUME you didnt read the parts where i said i AGREED. but thats ok. you keep masquerading your anger as chuckles behind your computer screen. we both know your butthurt purely from the length of typing just to say in essence "LOL I FINK UR DUMB FOR NOT AGREEING WIF ME SO WONT READ WHAT YOU SAID COS I KNOW U WRONG LAAAWWWWLLL" peace out captain ignorant q;^)
: pick order is just something invented by the people who cant play multiple lanes. im first so im better and thus take this lane. while if u get a proper game people call there preffered lanes out and u try to put most people in those lanes for the best results. i dont mind passing mid lane for some1 in last pick if it helps the team and improves the chances of winning. i do hate it when a guy doesnt communicate in champ select, then picks a lane that was called becouse he was above him in pick order, possibly dropping the guy he took the lane from into something he cant play well, when it could have been prevented. example: 1st pick calls top/jungle. 2nd pick calls mid 3rd calls adc 4th doesnt say anythng 5th calls top/support. and is a bad jungler 1st guy picks top 2nd takes mid 3rd takes adc 4rd picks support. 5th is fked as he coudve gone top but now is stuck in a lane that he cant play. if 4rth pick communicated 1st coudve picked jungle and 5th coudve gone top. this woudve resulted in every1 getting a lane they like. however becouse of the whole ermagawd i am above u in pick order the jungle gets messed up and then the 5th pick gets flmaed becouse thats how this game works. the whole pick order mentality is just a bronze/silver thing. stop complaigning about pickorders and communicate with youre team. u dont need to master all lanes, u need to have a little diversity 2, pref 3 lanes and then the odds of actually not getting one of the lanes u can play when people are communacative are small.
> [{quoted}](name=holydinges,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A0OyE43m,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2015-06-30T08:07:51.691+0000) > > pick order is just something invented by the people who cant play multiple lanes. im first so im better and thus take this lane. > while if u get a proper game people call there preffered lanes out and u try to put most people in those lanes for the best results. > i dont mind passing mid lane for some1 in last pick if it helps the team and improves the chances of winning. > i do hate it when a guy doesnt communicate in champ select, then picks a lane that was called becouse he was above him in pick order, possibly dropping the guy he took the lane from into something he cant play well, when it could have been prevented. > > example: > > 1st pick calls top/jungle. > 2nd pick calls mid > 3rd calls adc > 4th doesnt say anythng > 5th calls top/support. and is a bad jungler > > 1st guy picks top > 2nd takes mid > 3rd takes adc > 4rd picks support. > 5th is fked as he coudve gone top but now is stuck in a lane that he cant play. > if 4rth pick communicated 1st coudve picked jungle and 5th coudve gone top. > this woudve resulted in every1 getting a lane they like. however becouse of the whole ermagawd i am above u in pick order the jungle gets messed up and then the 5th pick gets flmaed becouse thats how this game works. > > the whole pick order mentality is just a bronze/silver thing. > stop complaigning about pickorders and communicate with youre team. > u dont need to master all lanes, u need to have a little diversity 2, pref 3 lanes and then the odds of actually not getting one of the lanes u can play when people are communacative are small. you do realise that pick order is something riot made right? frankly your opinion of this (and i call it that because its wrong) is beyond flawed. im going to start with the lack of communication aspect of your rant. ranked is a place that is perfect for communication. remaining silent in ranked is bad. realizing you're not first pick and afking while 1st picks make bans is a bad idea! if you need to do something you have to duck out of pick/ban phase and come back for your own pick then you shouldn't have queued! communicate more! co-operation is key in a competitive environment and aggravating your team mates will only stop you from succeeding. Respect the the pick order. if two people want mid, it goes to the highest pick. the pick order is randomly determined. through communication you should be able to easily sort out lanes for everyone to be happy. that said afking because youre last pick, insta locking and adc champ when youre fill role is supposed to be jungle doesnt help anyone! cut it out. ive found more people whine about pick order who cannot play anymore than one role. the way you moan and condescendingly decided that pick order shouldnt apply to you, im guessing youre one of those people who gets last pick frequently and whines because he cant mid, top or adc. here is my advice. MAN UP AND DEAL WITH IT. ive played ranked games whereby i couldnt get the role i wanted, but i picked the role that was needed, play my part and did my best. we all have played roles we didnt want to whilst playing ranked. why should you or anyone else who hates pick order be any different from the other numerous players who abide the pick order? stop being a child and follow the rules like everyone else. you want to call mid because you got the chance to before everyone else? go play normal blind pick and stop wasting everyones time.
: Please for the love of Teemo learn 2-3 champions for each role
when i queue for ranked i basically call any role bar jungle. i know how to jungle, i can jungle but its my least favourite role AND my weakest. top>supp>mid>adc>jungle. would i get flamed for this? i do agree if you moan you cant play supp or jungle and call mid/top or feed then you shouldnt play ranked. my biggest annoyance in ranked is last pick calling a role and then flaming 1st or 2nd pick for taking that role before them. there needs to be a warning message/tip message about pick order that you have to read before you play ranked. ive seen far too many people claim that pick order is made up bullshit. :/
nico robin8 (EUNE)
: Legendary skin for caitlyn
cait deserves a new skin, but legendary? not in my opinion...
: that certain special mentality
thats good to know thank you crispstorm :)
: that certain special mentality
bear in mind this was in the post-game lobby and i honestly cant remember if theres a mute button in there xD
: > [{quoted}](name=Kiyoshi058,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTPub7yq,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2015-05-26T16:23:31.219+0000) > > first of saying lcs doesnt count is ignorant. all the players who made it into the lcs at some point started at the bottom and season after season climb to the top of solo queue. they do the same in ranked 5v5s its true, but any lcs player has climbed the ladder time and time again without instant communication. frankly furthermore the same lack of communication you keep mentioning holds true for the enemy team too. its not like they magically can communicate and co-operate and your team cant. its a two way street. > > good basic grasp of playing while behind though, but youre still limiting yourself. farming and not feeding is a good start. dropping any wards and communicating any vital information while behind is increasingly more useful. team fights while behind? not a problem building tanky while farming is much easier. survivability is your chief concern. by the sounds of it if youre dying in team fights when behind you need better positioning and better survivability. > > saying time saved from surrendering actually doesnt decrease wasted time, with the only exception being that the enemy team has you pinned in your base and continues to tower dive you and farm you for kills while staying out the game for as long as possible.** in my opinion surrendering and trying not to make a comeback makes all the time before the surrender vote wasted. ** > "im behind in lane 2-6 and underfarmed my team is roughly the same its time to ff at 20" those 20 minutes youve just played? now wasted because youve given up. > > if you take a larger knock from "more failure" maybe you shouldnt be playing league. everyone wins games, everyone loses games. ive had games where ive taken a a loss or two and decided not to play the rest of the day. but the next day i come back knowing i have the potential to turn any game into a win. you should too. The part in bold is a typical example given in economics 101. A rational person decides at the margin. Considering the 20 minutes invested is not deciding at the margin. Most common example used is the concert one, Ben buys a ticket in advance, Bob wins a ticket. Now the day of concert comes and it's supposed to rain and neither wants to go. But Ben thinks "oh I spent money I shouldn't let that go to waste" whereas Bob thinks "meh whatever, I don't want to go, I won't". You described yourself as Ben, and Ben is irrational. That's theoretically fine, a huge problem with economics (assumptions) is that most humans aren't in fact rational as often assumed, but here in this discussion it destroys your argument. And, additionally, it shows a key point: you value that time you invested so much you don't dare give it up. And yet your irrational behavior is deemed positive but my rational behavior (and that of the person you were talking to) is deemed negative. That is a huge flaw in this system. If anything, your behavior should be seen as negative as you are irrationally prolonging the game. And the irony is you are telling people to stop playing this game (toxic as hell, as it's just a variant of "uninstall") because they can't "take a larger knock from more failure". When it has nothing to do with failure but rational thinking as opposed to your irrational thinking, and in fact what you said about others, not being able to take a knock, applies to yourself - you can't bear letting go.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Bojangles,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTPub7yq,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-27T08:12:03.122+0000) > > The part in bold is a typical example given in economics 101. A rational person decides at the margin. Considering the 20 minutes invested is not deciding at the margin. Most common example used is the concert one, Ben buys a ticket in advance, Bob wins a ticket. Now the day of concert comes and it's supposed to rain and neither wants to go. But Ben thinks "oh I spent money I shouldn't let that go to waste" whereas Bob thinks "meh whatever, I don't want to go, I won't". You described yourself as Ben, and Ben is irrational. > > That's theoretically fine, a huge problem with economics (assumptions) is that most humans aren't in fact rational as often assumed, but here in this discussion it destroys your argument. And, additionally, it shows a key point: you value that time you invested so much you don't dare give it up. And yet your irrational behavior is deemed positive but my rational behavior (and that of the person you were talking to) is deemed negative. That is a huge flaw in this system. If anything, your behavior should be seen as negative as you are irrationally prolonging the game. > > And the irony is you are telling people to stop playing this game (toxic as hell, as it's just a variant of "uninstall") because they can't "take a larger knock from more failure". When it has nothing to do with failure but rational thinking as opposed to your irrational thinking, and in fact what you said about others, not being able to take a knock, applies to yourself - you can't bear letting go. nice flawed arguement there friendo. bob loses nothing from not going. ben loses money he worked for. you calling people irrational is insulting too frankly. so my arguement is destroyed because you used a flawed argument to fight your case? despite in the previous sentence you have to concede humans arent rational? whats more irrational, investing 20 minutes into a game and /ff because youre a little behind, or letting the game reach its natural end whether you win or lose and having fun playing it? i play this game for fun. winning or losing has an effect on it but ive had fun losing, ive had fun winning. not only that /ff @20 reduces your chances of winning to 0. playing the game out and capitalising on a game changing error made by the enemies increases your chances of winning. the longer a game goes on the more likely you are to win. i actually didnt tell you to stop playing league. i tried to provoke you into thinking to yourself "do you want to play this game?" i never told you or anyone else to stop. moreover your negative attitude and /ff were behind mentality recommends that this game might not be for you. i only made a recommendation you made the inference im being toxic and telling you not to play. again your defeatist attitude at work.
Rioter Comments
Mastfish (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kiyoshi058,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTPub7yq,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-05-26T02:02:07.027+0000) > > pure and simple if your team doesnt want to surrender either because they think the enemy deserve their win, or they think they can comeback who are you, one person out of a team of 5 to make the decision to surrender? you say comebacks are few and far between? throws happen. comebacks happen. late game isnt always certain. you sound like a defeatist person and i think that thats a negative attitude. it sounds like you need to invest more time in learning how to come back into a game from being behind. > > some of the best lcs pros can lose lanes and come back and help win team fights by making good plays, farming and recognizing mistakes the enemies are making. you should learn too. The enemy wins regardless of if they kill the nexus personally, their minions kill it or my team surrenders. No one is denied a win and this comment about "deserve their win" explains one reason why people on my team don't take a surrender vote. Thank you for that. I don't know how to use it, but it's nice to understand. I would love to learn how to play from behind, but the comparison to LCS is not valid. LCS teams are Teams, they train and play together and have instant communication. The majority of the League playerbase is not like that. In most games it's a bunch of random people thrown together with a textual chat client. That's not a team, it's a group of strangers trying to achieve a common goal by being thrown straight into the competition. At work if you get told to do something and are issued with 4 other people to work with you get audio comms and planning time. When I'm behind I try to farm up and not die. That means not going into fights. Unfortunately the rest of my group of random strangers still wants to fight rather than defend and concede a few objectives and so "playing from behind" becomes "playing while behind and losing". This is why combacks are rare. Also, their are positive aspects of a surrender - Time is saved, the failure ends more quickly. Less failure means it's easier to shake off for the next game. Dragging out failure makes it harder to recover from. Time - If a game is lost at 30 minutes and you surrender, then you can start another game after 30 minutes. If you drag the loss out to 50 minutes then you've lost 20 minutes in a loss you could have shortcircuited. Everyone benefits in a surrender, you get to move on quicker, the enemy gets to play another game sooner. In dragging out a loss for another 20 minutes you waste your time and the enemy's time. That may be the reason, but I don't care enough about the enemy team that wasting their time is important to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Mastfish,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTPub7yq,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2015-05-26T08:18:52.316+0000) > > The enemy wins regardless of if they kill the nexus personally, their minions kill it or my team surrenders. No one is denied a win and this comment about "deserve their win" explains one reason why people on my team don't take a surrender vote. Thank you for that. I don't know how to use it, but it's nice to understand. > > I would love to learn how to play from behind, but the comparison to LCS is not valid. LCS teams are Teams, they train and play together and have instant communication. The majority of the League playerbase is not like that. In most games it's a bunch of random people thrown together with a textual chat client. That's not a team, it's a group of strangers trying to achieve a common goal by being thrown straight into the competition. At work if you get told to do something and are issued with 4 other people to work with you get audio comms and planning time. > > When I'm behind I try to farm up and not die. That means not going into fights. Unfortunately the rest of my group of random strangers still wants to fight rather than defend and concede a few objectives and so "playing from behind" becomes "playing while behind and losing". This is why combacks are rare. > > Also, their are positive aspects of a surrender - Time is saved, the failure ends more quickly. > > Less failure means it's easier to shake off for the next game. Dragging out failure makes it harder to recover from. > > Time - If a game is lost at 30 minutes and you surrender, then you can start another game after 30 minutes. If you drag the loss out to 50 minutes then you've lost 20 minutes in a loss you could have shortcircuited. Everyone benefits in a surrender, you get to move on quicker, the enemy gets to play another game sooner. In dragging out a loss for another 20 minutes you waste your time and the enemy's time. That may be the reason, but I don't care enough about the enemy team that wasting their time is important to me. first of saying lcs doesnt count is ignorant. all the players who made it into the lcs at some point started at the bottom and season after season climb to the top of solo queue. they do the same in ranked 5v5s its true, but any lcs player has climbed the ladder time and time again without instant communication. frankly furthermore the same lack of communication you keep mentioning holds true for the enemy team too. its not like they magically can communicate and co-operate and your team cant. its a two way street. good basic grasp of playing while behind though, but youre still limiting yourself. farming and not feeding is a good start. dropping any wards and communicating any vital information while behind is increasingly more useful. team fights while behind? not a problem building tanky while farming is much easier. survivability is your chief concern. by the sounds of it if youre dying in team fights when behind you need better positioning and better survivability. saying time saved from surrendering actually doesnt decrease wasted time, with the only exception being that the enemy team has you pinned in your base and continues to tower dive you and farm you for kills while staying out the game for as long as possible. in my opinion surrendering and trying not to make a comeback makes all the time before the surrender vote wasted. "im behind in lane 2-6 and underfarmed my team is roughly the same its time to ff at 20" those 20 minutes youve just played? now wasted because youve given up. if you take a larger knock from "more failure" maybe you shouldnt be playing league. everyone wins games, everyone loses games. ive had games where ive taken a a loss or two and decided not to play the rest of the day. but the next day i come back knowing i have the potential to turn any game into a win. you should too.
Takeoff (EUW)
: First of all you should not be ranked banned in Ranked Teams and secondly he said 300+ normal WINS.
> [{quoted}](name=DHG xMaisha,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rGshEesM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-05-26T05:35:16.681+0000) > > First of all you should not be ranked banned in Ranked Teams and secondly he said 300+ normal WINS. correct me if im wrong but ranked teams and ranked solo/duo queue have one thing in common... theyre both ranked. so surely being banned from ranked would mean being banned from playing any form of ranked period...
: Riot Games need to do something about the bullying in LoL
team builder is the answer to your problems whether or not you read my previous post in its entirety or not.
Croch (EUNE)
: If i can get gold 5 and if i can get some help :3
crispstorm seems to have hit the nail on the head. sort your rune pages out, sort your masteries, check out guide videos and if you just want to win at ranked, look into the meta strong picks and learn to play with them. youtube has plenty of helpful videos for any lane and role. i personally have unlocked all the champions in the game yet i play a handful of them, because i know them, have fun playing them and can play them. look into information as much as you can. the more you learn the less mistakes youll make.
: Why is it negative
pure and simple if your team doesnt want to surrender either because they think the enemy deserve their win, or they think they can comeback who are you, one person out of a team of 5 to make the decision to surrender? you say comebacks are few and far between? throws happen. comebacks happen. late game isnt always certain. you sound like a defeatist person and i think that thats a negative attitude. it sounds like you need to invest more time in learning how to come back into a game from being behind. some of the best lcs pros can lose lanes and come back and help win team fights by making good plays, farming and recognizing mistakes the enemies are making. you should learn too.
Show more

Metal Sonic

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion