House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Midna922,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oqkfR0YI,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-22T19:11:31.623+0000) > > why should i ? Because you are part of the problem, you are that bronze player, that thinks he deserves diamond, you are the kind of player, that trolls when he gets autofilled. The worst thing is that you don't even get that. You still come here, to whine about some one flaming your ass.
i know i deserve to be in Bronze or maybe Silver ( in S4 i was Silver but couldnt play anything except for Top with 2 Champs) also i dont get autofilled , i always select adc and Supp since these are my main roles , however why is there even a Primary role if its always the 2ndary anyway ? and why shouldnt i come here to complain about it ? Riot decided its a Children Game and therefor you cant tell your Teammates that you sincerely hope they will get Burned to death or Fall from a high Cliff and die "to whine about someone flaming your ass" Riot keeps Punishing me for complaining in all Chat , yet they are unable to keep a Ranked Match something serious , this team clearly hit his toe on the Table this morning or idk how you can be this salty ( look at my screenshots) and besides , here i can whine and Insult as much as i want , here a Rioter ( which NEVER reply to my Threads even though i gave them atleast 1100 €) would have to manually ban me , but riot relies too much on their bad Flame detection system
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Midna922,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oqkfR0YI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-22T19:03:52.739+0000) > > not afk , i Diconnected because of the Flaming Gtfo.
: You are part of the problem. Maybe start with solving your own behaviour issues first.
like actually warding river ( the small botlane bush) and attacking the Jungler thats comming ( i would also die when i run away ) i know i should just instalock Riven and go adc but meh {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
House x33 (EUW)
: You are typing this while you're in game. Which means you're afk. GTFO.
not afk , i Diconnected because of the Flaming
Rioter Comments
karolmo (EUW)
: Low elo games are messed up. (TLDR: Autofill and Placements need a fix)
i agree , screw Autofill " autofill enabled to shorten Q times" , im Still in Q for over 2 Minutes in Bronze 5 with ADC & Supp as my Roles ( ended up as Supp now ) this is a Competetive mode why should you be able to select roles in the first place ? learn to play all ffs {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
ZNKT (EUW)
: Maybe you've played a lot during the past few days or you just didn't really get into this game a lot. Take a break of maybe a week and I'm sure you will love it again ;)
i sadly dont even nearly play as much as i did in S4 and S5 i didnt even play 7 Days ( hour whise ) the entire last year because its so boring these days
: It got stale about two years ago. Season 1, 2 and 3 were the best seaons.
imo S4 also was fun ( thats when i started)
Excandar (EUW)
: if ARAM, then it's probably due to the invasion of 20 Free2Play champs ... always the same ones you see?
yeah , Veigar , Blitzcrank , Teemo , Azir , and co and i get Kayle like every 4 Games and everytime i just destroy everything with Kayle
DS Benny (EUW)
: U.R.F 2017
not a big urf fan but i agree , Random Champs s*ck during Poroking i always enjoyed Playing Ori on the Aram Map since its so hard to get her through the randomizer , and imo fun modes should be about fun , like i know im an awful shaco and akali , still during blood moon i play both because they are fun to play
Lizunumi (EUW)
: Transition to Turkish servers (Need your help :3)
i have Smurfs on all servers , before i played on NA for 3 months i tried how my ping is on NA and if i can understand American English , didnt just blindly transfer there
Wilson139 (EUW)
: Being Stuck In Bronze.
we all know its a bad system , why make a Personal Rank for a Team were you rely on 4 other Players if you happen to always get a Gold Smurf in you Placements , you will be Gold , if you get Bronze smurfs you will end up in Bronze in S4 i had only Soraka for Supp , only Lux for Mid and Vi Aatrox Top , couldnt jgl at all -> got Silver 4 since then i always was Bronze , now i can play all roles and always end up in lower tiers
papapc (EUW)
: Multiplayer practice tool ?
i agree , i wanted to try Solo Baron with Ori , it works if you have tons of AD and Lifesteal , in order to show a friend io had to rtecord it with the Nvidia recording software , its just sad that you cant practise together
Rioter Comments
: Season 7 is a PATHETIC excuse for a season.
i agree , i play since Season 4 ( never was above Silver , and after S4 i only was Bronze ) and yet with the old system even Games in Bronze were more intense than a Normal Game , you discuss things with your Team , your highest Player bans 3 Champs hge or the team wouldnt want in the match i often had things like this : Midna922: i can play all roles but please not jungle , im not that experienced Random Teammate 1: sure no Problem , go somewhere else , i can go jgl , you could go Supp Random Teammate 2: oh no , they picked my mains counter / banned my Main , can someone else go Top / ADC etc ? Random Teammate 3 : i can counter them , let me go Top / ADC and so on , now ranked has a f#cking Autofill that gives you a role for the Game , i havent gotten autofilled into Jungle yet to be honest , but imo the entire system of chosing a role destroys Ranked , i already had 100 LP in Bronze 5 just by always having SUPP / ADC as my roles ( and only playing Trist , Leo , Nami and Cait ) now imagine what would happen if i climb out of Bronze , correct you would have a Silver player who cant even jungle well i can technically get to diamond with that new system and as soon as someone would force me to play JGL i would just fail hard for me Ranked was about being flexible , able to play all Roles , many Champs and so on , now it requires as much skill as aram with this team combo {{champion:17}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:45}}
Tarolock (EUW)
: they should make a one for all + bloodmoon hybrid with only yasuo unlocked to draw yasuo "mains" away from my games :D
Applekami (EUW)
: You thought smurfing was sad?
i got way more honorings on my Smurf ( even from Riot themselves) than on my Main , simply because i always played Supp on it ( i did 1v2 the enemy in the end but hey , if you get 1v2'ed by a nami you shouldnt complain
: What to do when you are tilted? answer here!!!
funny , i always get flammed because i farm forever as Top and ADC , and it works , can aprove {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Katakuna no Kaze,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FxKE5oAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-09T15:30:16.405+0000) > > this cant be solved by forum admins @riotEambo can tell other tech to do something maybe We're aware, and constantly removing these accounts. Unfortunately due to the nature of being a free to play game it's a cat-and-mouse game - we are constantly improving our systems both to make it harder to bot signups as well as to detect and ban those accounts. The only advice I can give from your end is to use the end of game report function, and give an explanation as to why you think they're bots - this can both help improve our automated detections as well as manual detections. Comments are better than empty reports for us to work with :-)
@RiotEambo couldnt you make an automatic KIck function if someone runs straight into enemies and turrets too often ? ( he gets kicked and recieves a 1 Hour ban , that way a bot could onlyplay around 24 games a day in total and it would become not very profitable to sell them
  Rioter Comments
: About practice tool
i agree Practise Tool is great but Riot again helps the wrong ppl who will primarily play Practise tool ? Mid , Top and jgl Mains , as a ADC & Supp main like me , it would be hard to use , if im Leo and go all in in a Team fight like i often to in real games i would need a Zed that goes after me and destroys them after i stunned them. and as ADC you would need to have a intelligent supporter that doesnt attack your Minions and knows how to engage
TheLHF (EUW)
: Promo games....
rankeds should have a Surrender Vote at all tbh , it should be possible to just leave after 65 Minutes for Bronze - Gold without punishments besides lp loss but nothing else ( if you join a ranked you have to know you wont need to go somewhere )
: Total agree, this game isnt fun anymore it just luck now if you get a good team or not
so true , just look at Aram , its always a rofl Stomp , either im the 15 - 2 -- X Kayle , Orianna , Ahri , or im the 2 - 15 - X Lulu / Janna / etc its almost never a close Match
: Why i am thinking of leaving LOL
you know , im currently in Bronze 5 have been there since S5 , in S4 however i was Silver i got placed Low Silver , back then i had 1-2 Champs per Lane , couldnt jungle and could hardly play Support , went 4 - 6 this season and boom Bronze 5 , i think i went even worse back in S4 out of those 6 loses , 4 or 5 had atleast 1 Player that went AFK before the 20 minute Mark ( in one the Top laner just kept getting DCed ) and after a while i just rage quitted and switched to some TDM Hightower in TF2 the game truly needs to chsange soon
Rioter Comments
: hmmmpf hmmmpf hmmpf *dragged away by Tosha*
that " hmmpf " reminds me of this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw0re7xmpAQ
: Leaverbuster and how it's becoming more and more of an issue
since Riot fixed their " cant connect to server check your Connection" bug im fine with leaver buster since i sometimes can even dodge a toxic AF game without getting banned
: I ve seen a rioter say that they planing it for 7.3 and they are removing the bugs
7.3 ? thats the next Patch , right ?
Rioter Comments
: I got hacked and banned
i spend well over 2000-3000 Euros on Steam that doesnt make me safe from Vac either if i would be hacking
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I've seen a lot of people complaining that he doesn't feel the same and that he's lacking his old consistent dmg. Riot failed on keeping his old playstyle, no doubt. Sure his thematics are great and really enhanced, but that another story. And that was just an example on how Riot overdo their reworks. They also wanna rework {{champion:25}} and {{champion:10}} which I find extremely odd.
{{champion:10}} needs a Rework for sure on aram once you have 2 ap items 1 heal just gives you back way too much health and late game you just make so much dmg you can snipe enemies with your Q if they dont play 100% defensive ( since it even follows them if they flash)
: http://i.imgur.com/Zi5Wo1N.jpg
is that Cirno ?
Smerk (EUW)
: Intentionally losing is against the rules, also 1-1-2-j meta is enforced in draft games
: I'm banned for ''using illegal 3rd party programs''...?
> The thing is, though, that I've been accused of scripting multiple times when playing either lux or viktor, because I tend to actually hit things. < you just looked deeply into the LoL files and found the Lux Bot Script {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} but seriously now , this is the same bs like my many Low Prio queues which happened due to Server issues ( had a few like 10-20 times only half of the times it was intentionally or because i had to do something after the normal game was already way past 40 Minutes , the other times it was a " cant connect pls check your internet " bug ( which i did i minimized League , went to YT and looked for music / joined a TF2 server ) riot should really hire actual humans to look at reports and toxic behaviour ( i often got chatbans as well , if there was a human he would see i might have Games where im more Salty than the dead sea , but before and afterwards theres atleast 15-30 games where i didnt flame at all
Kázuo (EUW)
: Remake Punishment Nerf?
as hard as it sounds , its your own Fault , look i recently lost a ranked game where the top laner kept dcing from Start (obviously a connection error and not intentionally) so , now since that Player didnt Connect at all at first it was like in csgo , remake wasnt aviable bc he didnt connect in the first place and now i had to lose a fun game with a Flaming Supporter that blames me for getting hooked by Thresh while he stood a mile behind me , a Jungler who didnt know how to gank üproperly , a illaoi Top that just walked to the top turret and lost connection again look , i ended up in Bronze 5 because i went 4 - 6 in my Placements , 2 of these loses were entirely because atleast 1 Player Ragequitted , DCed or had connecting issues its unfair for people that really have an emergency but if its really one it wont happen again too soon i guess
Allosen (EUW)
: Hopefully, you all get banned for that.
why banned , i dont think theres a tos rule how League has to be played ( 1 Top , 1 Jungle , 2 Bot etc)
luxkar (EUW)
: game experience ruined! AUTOFILL, one more point of view
as long as you dont get autofilled as jungle its fine for me , i hardly played lol in 2016 and i just cant jungle well enough anymore for a ranked game if its just supp or adc you get autofilled into i dont mind but junglers should know what they are doing , they dont just have to hug a turret for 15-20 minutes and last hit their way up to level 12-17
: What I did once was... IT was party IP weekend, 400% bonus for playing with 5 premade. I bought WIN boosts and Every-Game boosts. The biggest amount I got for a winning game was 4340 IP with first of the day win ^^" Other games after that were around 2000 ip :3
4340 ???? holy i guess that would be worth the Win and day boost i mean that would only be 50-60 Wins for all runes ( even with 4290 it wouldnt be much more ( without first win)) even with 2000 it would only be 100-120 Games thats very do able (that would be 66 Hours if every game was 40 Minutes , or 33 Hours if most are around 20 Minutes
Sad Llama (EUNE)
: Account stolen and unfair ban
sorry but dont share Accounts unless you 400% trust that person , even if its a family member also keep your Password(s) a secret , dont write them down anywhere or else someone like your ex bf can find the password i have like 60 friends in lol , yet i only account share with 1 of them ( when theres a new Champ i let him try the Champ so he wont waste IP ) i know that 1 Person since 2014 im honest , i would suspect atleast 3 of my Family Members ( grandmother , Cousin and Uncle) to steal and Sell my Account without a second thought if they could
Nerd (EUNE)
: Rito punishes people for saying ''ez'' and ''useless''.
instead of ez , just write gg or wp , basically means the same and you wont get banned ( a wp in all Chat after getting a Triple is the same as saying ez , but since it means Well Played you wont get banned i think)
Rioter Comments
Wen294 (EUW)
: Shit happens , has always happened and will probably continue to happen.
true , just had 4 Lovely a$$f*cked c*nts who just gave up , i lost an easy win after over 70 Minutes because my Enemies were busy crying in Chat ( cant call such idiots teammates)
RuffioCas (EUW)
: Uhhhhhhhh. "yet he didnt even THINK about going in front of me , so Supp only flammed " Just one thing bud, supps don't have to eat Thresh q's. Learn to dodge.
ofc not , but he stayed behind mew and complained that i gfet grabbed ( i always rocket jumped away anyway )
Izevel (EUW)
: We need a solution for AFKers(in ranked).
i agree just lost a ranked in under 20 Minutes ( enemy already destroyed mid inhib) because of an AFKer and a Flamming supporter who cried bc i got grabed by Thresh ( while he was far behind me) , imo League needs a safe " c ya s*ckers im out" function write your reason why you dodge and if its good enough you wont lose anything and wont be Punished , someonbe flames , write in the sentences he said , someone giving up / DC'ing / Ragequitting , all good reasons and afterwards only the negative dude gets punished
Rioter Comments
Show more

Midna922

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion