: Who already got victorious aatrox?
CJXander (EUNE)
: It's the least appealing victorious skin of all years, tbh, i don't even care if i'm the last to get it, i don't play the champion and the skin won't make me even try it.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=38WTw14y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-23T07:59:08.546+0000) > > It's the least appealing victorious skin of all years, tbh, i don't even care if i'm the last to get it, i don't play the champion and the skin won't make me even try it. well this is what some people think, some hit gold 4 with 1.4k games, I am plat, I mained aatrox in past, kind of I like that skin, because I got bored of justicar aatrox, and victorious has better visual effects, anyways it doesn't look that bad.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Patch 8.23 is preseason patch and season ends soon, so 8.22 will probably happen before that, so this Wednesday is the most likely date
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=RsMMMGdi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-04T21:55:11.040+0000) > > Patch 8.23 is preseason patch and season ends soon, so 8.22 will probably happen before that, so this Wednesday is the most likely date why a lot of people talks that 8.22 patch is preseason?
Rioter Comments
: - AA from a creep/enemy champion that didn't go through until after you had flashed. - Enemy either had the "Scorch" rune or corrupting potion.
> [{quoted}](name=Aleatoric Memory,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=aGTf0wFo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-20T16:05:57.240+0000) > > - AA from a creep/enemy champion that didn't go through until after you had flashed. > - Enemy either had the "Scorch" rune or corrupting potion. "WRussiaFromLuv" what is this? Why it got Russia in it?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: [Service Status](http://status.leagueoflegends.com/#euw) Shows the planned time at the moment :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Plad19t5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T09:59:49.245+0000) > > [Service Status](http://status.leagueoflegends.com/#euw) Shows the planned time at the moment :-) Thank You!
  Rioter Comments
: Thanks Riot
probably your next leavebuster got increased or nonsence.
Rioter Comments
Wannes (EUW)
: Honor is hard to climb this season. Makes sence, it's balanced now so you might reach lvl 5 at the end of the season if you do well. Also I noticed that it might be that the rewards for honors are calculated and given out in batches. So get if you get a lot of honors it can take up to days to get your fragments or upleveling. I was honor lvl 5 last year in no time. I'm now lvl3.2 now, in patch 8.9. No bug, it will come.
> [{quoted}](name=Wannes,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=aNyOOFTt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-10T05:35:07.740+0000) > > Honor is hard to climb this season. Makes sence, it's balanced > now so you might reach lvl 5 at the end of the season if you do well. > > Also I noticed that it might be that the rewards for honors are calculated > and given out in batches. So get if you get a lot of honors it can take > up to days to get your fragments or upleveling. > > I was honor lvl 5 last year in no time. I'm now lvl3.2 now, in patch 8.9. > > No bug, it will come. ok thanks.
Rioter Comments
: Why would Riot ever do this?
> [{quoted}](name=sinkronicity,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=96jWjIJz,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-03-16T14:38:15.432+0000) > > Why would Riot ever do this? Bcause it would be good game
Atlas (EUNE)
: So you're asking riot to have basically another game with servers that would need regular upkeep and just because some people would enjoy some nostalgia? Takes way more money than you would think, its not just lets make this mode and run it, they need to launch more servers for that to work. Why do you think Dominion was ditched? It was so unpopular servers would run without players in them which only costs more money..
> [{quoted}](name=Athlas,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=96jWjIJz,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-03-16T06:21:39.146+0000) > > So you're asking riot to have basically another game with servers that would need regular upkeep and just because some people would enjoy some nostalgia? > Takes way more money than you would think, its not just lets make this mode and run it, they need to launch more servers for that to work. Why do you think Dominion was ditched? It was so unpopular servers would run without players in them which only costs more money.. You say same to PBE the completely same server which takes even more money?
Rismosch (EUW)
: Just because they have no solid arguments doesn't mean they aren't allowed to disagree. Also, the votingsystem on the post IS the opinion if people like it or not. The poll falsely resembles the opinion. On one hand your poll has no "I don't mind" or "I don't care" option, which means you force people to choose between "agree" and "disagree". I don't think that is a good idea, as optimistic people more likely choose "agree" (judging from my experience on the boards people are generally optimistic). On another hand people who have played longer also tend to vote "yes", especially at most people I know from the boards are veterans. On another note, the Boards community doesn't reflect or represents the LoL community as a whole. All of this scews the results of the poll and makes it unreliable. If people truely want what you are suggesting, they would upvote the post and gather more attention. People who disagree will downvote. The poll you implement tries to replace that feature, but because of the nature of the boards your poll is virtually useless. To make matters worse, many times people only read the title and go on, they don't read long posts most of the time. But if you are engaged with the topic and agree with it, you will read it. This means people who disagree don't even read the post, downvote it and move on, without even noticing that there is a poll. Only people who agree with this opinion or are frequent boards users who read everything will stay, notice that there is a poll and vote. All in all I want to say that your poll is biased and doesn't represent the opinion of the community or even the boards in the slightest. People can disagree, as they have the right to and you can't force them to agree, just because you like your idea. But here's the thing: Just because you like your idea doesn't mean it's good. Proof for this theory is Glurchs comment. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/96jWjIJz-suggestion-league-of-legends-classic?comment=0001 At the time of writing my comment his comment has -3 votes. If we would go by your logic, his comment only quotes and he doesn't add his own opinion to this discussion. His comment was objective but raised awareness about Riots opinion. His comment is an objectively good comment. By your own standard, people should upvote it then, as it is a quality comment, no? But as we see that is not what happened. People don't care about the quality of a comment in a debate about opinions. People downvoted him, because they disagreed. There is no other reason why he got downvoted. It is simply because of opinions and nothing else.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=96jWjIJz,comment-id=0008000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-15T20:37:49.960+0000) > > Just because they have no solid arguments doesn't mean they aren't allowed to disagree. > > Also, the votingsystem on the post IS the opinion if people like it or not. The poll falsely resembles the opinion. On one hand your poll has no "I don't mind" or "I don't care" option, which means you force people to choose between "agree" and "disagree". I don't think that is a good idea, as optimistic people more likely choose "agree" (judging from my experience on the boards people are generally optimistic). On another hand people who have played longer also tend to vote "yes", especially at most people I know from the boards are veterans. > On another note, the Boards community doesn't reflect or represents the LoL community as a whole. > > All of this scews the results of the poll and makes it unreliable. If people truely want what you are suggesting, they would upvote the post and gather more attention. People who disagree will downvote. The poll you implement tries to replace that feature, but because of the nature of the boards your poll is virtually useless. > > To make matters worse, many times people only read the title and go on, they don't read long posts most of the time. But if you are engaged with the topic and agree with it, you will read it. This means people who disagree don't even read the post, downvote it and move on, without even noticing that there is a poll. Only people who agree with this opinion or are frequent boards users who read everything will stay, notice that there is a poll and vote. > > All in all I want to say that your poll is biased and doesn't represent the opinion of the community or even the boards in the slightest. People can disagree, as they have the right to and you can't force them to agree, just because you like your idea. But here's the thing: Just because you like your idea doesn't mean it's good. > > Proof for this theory is Glurchs comment. > > https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/96jWjIJz-suggestion-league-of-legends-classic?comment=0001 > > At the time of writing my comment his comment has -3 votes. If we would go by your logic, his comment only quotes and he doesn't add his own opinion to this discussion. His comment was objective but raised awareness about Riots opinion. His comment is an objectively good comment. By your own standard, people should upvote it then, as it is a quality comment, no? But as we see that is not what happened. People don't care about the quality of a comment in a debate about opinions. People downvoted him, because they disagreed. There is no other reason why he got downvoted. It is simply because of opinions and nothing else. Agree, polls can be botted, but often topics are requests which should be made to win something by comunity, there is people who want, don't want, don't care, about a lot of things, but if there would be as I said "one" community there may be an achievement.
Rismosch (EUW)
: What if people disagree or just don't like it? You shouldn't expect people to like things, solely because you like it, because all of this is highly opinionated. People who like it will upvote. Those who dislike it will downvote. There is no "right" decision.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=96jWjIJz,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2018-03-15T19:36:07.069+0000) > > What if people disagree or just don't like it? You shouldn't expect people to like things, solely because you like it, because all of this is highly opinionated. People who like it will upvote. Those who dislike it will downvote. There is no "right" decision. Correct, but some of them are giving really bad arguments which are wrong, however if they don't want it, they can choose "no", anyways this poll isn't everything, it is thread the main idea, to make game, poll can be voted no due fraud users who really are against this because of some unknown hate, and their alt accounts, so 1 user can give a lot of "no" and I don't think that some users would alt accounts on "yes", because it's one of many requests that can bring this into reality.
Tomatillo (EUW)
: I mean would be fun for like 10 games but it costs too much to make a profit and riot planning to lose money ain't going to happen. If there is an easy solution I am down to play tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomatillo,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=96jWjIJz,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-03-15T18:24:17.568+0000) > > I mean would be fun for like 10 games but it costs too much to make a profit and riot planning to lose money ain't going to happen. If there is an easy solution I am down to play tho. Creating servers as big as now it would be, but if it was like those days it wouldn't be deprofit, riot would make payable skins, and what about PBE servers dude, they aren't so good as this would be.
: I love how people are downvoting posts pointing that this isn't gonna happen. Because if reality isn't to your liking the thing to do is to shout down the people who point that out, right? I am now waiting for someone to call Riot greedy for not wanting to spend considerable resources to bring this idea to life and this thread will be complete...
> [{quoted}](name=The Smith of Lie,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=96jWjIJz,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-03-15T18:18:34.173+0000) > > I love how people are downvoting posts pointing that this isn't gonna happen. Because if reality isn't to your liking the thing to do is to shout down the people who point that out, right? > > I am now waiting for someone to call Riot greedy for not wanting to spend considerable resources to bring this idea to life and this thread will be complete... You are right, they didn't get paid by riot and it would b better if we pushed riot to do that.
Etherim (EUW)
: Riot talked about this in an "Ask riot" episode or dunno how they call that They ran a test version of classic League of Legends but since the game and everything changed so much over the years it's extremely hard to get it exactly how it was and even a replica would be hard to obtain, they would need a bunch of intelligent engineers and alot of time to make that happen, they decided that they would like spending that time working on their projects instead of making a "classic LoL" version that would end up being fun for only a few days. I sort of agree with them, Although I miss season 1 way too much, the good old days were gold. But it'll be something that some of us may enjoy only for a bit just satisfy the nostalgia we had. World of Warcraft is doing something similar (WoW Classic) but for their case it sort of works better because it doesn't take them that much time to make it happen, a HELL lot of people are asking for it and they'll probably spend alot of time playing too.
> [{quoted}](name=Etherim,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=96jWjIJz,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-03-15T17:35:18.265+0000) > > Riot talked about this in an "Ask riot" episode or dunno how they call that > > They ran a test version of classic League of Legends but since the game and everything changed so much over the years it's extremely hard to get it exactly how it was and even a replica would be hard to obtain, they would need a bunch of intelligent engineers and alot of time to make that happen, they decided that they would like spending that time working on their projects instead of making a "classic LoL" version that would end up being fun for only a few days. > > > I sort of agree with them, Although I miss season 1 way too much, the good old days were gold. But it'll be something that some of us may enjoy only for a bit just satisfy the nostalgia we had. > > World of Warcraft is doing something similar (WoW Classic) but for their case it sort of works better because it doesn't take them that much time to make it happen, a HELL lot of people are asking for it and they'll probably spend alot of time playing too. Riot can use resources, or hunt from them in old computers, or by extreme restores (rare PCs can do that), however there is some resources like maps, thy can use them because they are found on web.
: It has been suggested a lot and it won't happen. For the simple reason that the underlying tech has changed so much, that it is pretty much impossible without making the whole game virtually from ground up. And that would take more time, money and work than Riot is ever going to be willing to put down.
> [{quoted}](name=The Smith of Lie,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=96jWjIJz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-15T16:50:41.950+0000) > > It has been suggested a lot and it won't happen. For the simple reason that the underlying tech has changed so much, that it is pretty much impossible without making the whole game virtually from ground up. And that would take more time, money and work than Riot is ever going to be willing to put down. Well Riot can take best ways, it isn't an immediate request, they can make it slowly, even not for a reason "everything has to have super duper graphics", but it's only for them to decide.
Rioter Comments
: Legacy skin vault with retired skns doesn't come back
Yes it may be, and if riot decides so, all 80 or more retired skins may return tommorow (If riot decides), no one knows. Just beg them for 50% off.
: Legacy skin vault with retired skns doesn't come back
: Legacy skin vault with retired skns doesn't come back
oh okay. : ( . And retired skins will only return at christmas?
  Rioter Comments

Mighty Gangster

Level 0 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion