: Ermm, no. It's not "the truth". Darius has no escape but has lower base ms. Garen too. It's not about escape son.
Garens Q power speeds him up for abit
Goremaw (EUNE)
: It's kinda warm and cozy there now that I have played a whole year in Bronze. I'm going to feel sad one day when I decide to move on to Silver :(
Same ahaha be nice knowing that the other 4 players arent having a toilet break every ten seconds on your team though aha
Goremaw (EUNE)
: Hello sir. May i represent my 700 games in bronze <3 http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/37565628#profile First I was thinking why have I not played with you (because I've played with many of the permanent bronzies) but you were in EU West :)
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Can you please stop boosting your friends to Platinum and Gold, thank you. :)
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Can you please stop boosting your friends to Platinum and Gold, thank you. :)
: Best champions to climb out of bronze with ? :)
https://gyazo.com/1fd0c02af0faeb6e857c605b991607db these are the champions i have right now
Approved (EUNE)
: Im sure you can do it dude, you just have to take the game on your own back, and carry those noobs, just adjust your champion pool, and whatever champion you see that work for you, play it whenever you can, you will climb way faster.
Thanks alot gonner try some new champions and see how i can play with them
Raentwo (EUW)
: {{champion:32}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:5}}
Gojiraw (EUW)
: Checked your history and i must say, against of what you believe, you are NOT playing support. Just because you pick Alistar with Flash + Exhaust on bot lane does not makes you support. You rarely get an Sightstone, you don't clear wards, you don't take pinks, you build bad. There is no champion that does these things without any impact from you, so you can play whatever you want, it will be the same.
Ah right i will try to do that more then lmao
Approved (EUNE)
: First of all stop lying yourself that you are not winning because of teammates simply because thats not true. What is true is that you are not that good and you cant carry your games and you expect others to carry you, and when they dont, you just say they were bad but you did well xD Now when we got through that, you should be playing one role, and i suggest you the adc, simply because you can get fed, and win the game by yourself. And champions i would suggest are Graves, Jinx and Tristana. They are simple to play, so u wont struggle alot. When you play responsible role, the game is basically on you, so if you lose, its your fault..Dont get me wrong, im just trying to give you effective advices, not to judge you :P
Fair play i will try those lanes xD thanks and i know its not just their fault mine too
: Honestly, don't play support in bronze 5. I recommend top lane, focus on CSing and last hitting. CSing is very important and you don't learn csing if you get out of bronze 5 as a support. Play easy strong early game champions like Renekton,Garen,Darius etc. Master one of those champs, look up guides on how to play them and how to play in certain matchups. Read about other champions and what those champions can do and their strengths/weaknesses.
Thanks alot i will try garen then go to renekton
Rioter Comments
Lunaetic (EUW)
: ADC main lf support duoQ
Ill play with you im bronze 5 and just lost my promos but i only lose because i need a carry i play alistar support and have him fully mastered and have been winning my last few games with him
: My awful smurf experience so far.
Someone needs sort bronze out , just lost my promos due to idiotic teams
: looking for adc mid or supp
I can play support alistar
Rioter Comments

Mincemeat260

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion