: I need insight from Riot employees (not the recruited supports from everywhere)
VaVoem (EUW)
: guess a man can never win an argument with a women based on logic ;) so this will be my last.
> [{quoted}](name=VaVoem,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=t6AsBkna,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-18T21:36:46.558+0000) > > guess a man can never win an argument with a women based on logic ;) Funny how you are still assuming things and claim it's all "logic" when really you're just comforting yourself. I have a penis.
VaVoem (EUW)
: and yet again you assume i pretend. read the rest and you will know Overwatch did this. I know now it had not the desired effect, but it is possible, or do you think Overwatch lied?
> [{quoted}](name=VaVoem,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=t6AsBkna,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-18T17:42:25.624+0000) > > and yet again you assume i pretend. You do because you have no proof it would work yet you claim it would. > [{quoted}](name=VaVoem,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=t6AsBkna,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-18T17:42:25.624+0000) > > read the rest and you will know Overwatch did this. 1 - Source? 2 - you admitted it didn't work. 3 - LoL is even harder to analyse. > [{quoted}](name=VaVoem,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=t6AsBkna,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-18T17:42:25.624+0000) > > I know now it had not the desired effect, but it is possible, or do you think Overwatch lied? Again, source? Also, I have never said that you can't try to build a system such as this one. But it just won't bring any desirable results. Get over it.
VaVoem (EUW)
: you dont know what i know so dont even go there. lame feedback..
> [{quoted}](name=VaVoem,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=t6AsBkna,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-18T16:31:53.146+0000) > > you dont know what i know so dont even go there. lame feedback.. ??? You pretend that there is a way to have grades represent accurately what a player brought to a game. I'm telling you there is not, because LoL is way more complex than you pretend.
starkk1234 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zN7skU0K,comment-id=0000000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2017-12-15T09:11:44.654+0000) > > By asking that question? You have a strange way of thought. Just following yours man. Or your reasoning doesn't apply to you?
> [{quoted}](name=starkk1234,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zN7skU0K,comment-id=00000000000000000001000100000001,timestamp=2017-12-18T05:36:05.365+0000) > > Just following yours man. Or your reasoning doesn't apply to you? Condemning flamers does not equal accepting trolls. You are not following his reasoning but yours.
VaVoem (EUW)
: 'never' is exaggerating things. you think it is not possible to make the algorithm work? why is that impossible?
> [{quoted}](name=VaVoem,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=t6AsBkna,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-18T06:23:25.733+0000) > > 'never' is exaggerating things. you think it is not possible to make the algorithm work? why is that impossible? Because LoL is way more complex than you realize.
: "defending is not about harming others, its about protecting yourself from harm" nuh uh, if someone physically attacks me irl i have to keep harming them until they are unconscious/disabled, do you mean to tell me that thats not defending?
> [{quoted}](name=Korean Fanb0y,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YP41HaI9,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-12-11T16:49:40.416+0000) > > "defending is not about harming others, its about protecting yourself from harm" nuh uh, if someone physically attacks me irl i have to keep harming them until they are unconscious/disabled, do you mean to tell me that thats not defending? That's actually not defending yourself.
: Only a few more days... - Volunteer Event [Merry Christmas!]
I'm in! I mean, that's the deerest ward of them all!
: That's not what this is about though. I agree that you should be asleep in W when you W after the E has hit, but this is about being in pool before the E has been hit and still getting affected by the AOE zone on the ground whilst in W.
> [{quoted}](name=ZeFlyinDutchman,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=2Xxp6rxH,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-11-28T08:44:54.285+0000) > > That's not what this is about though. I agree that you should be asleep in W when you W after the E has hit, but this is about being in pool before the E has been hit and still getting affected by the AOE zone on the ground whilst in W. This is not what this thread is about. Also, I have yet to see this happen.
: It should not interact like that. That would be BS. you're supposed to be untargetable in pool. Now, there is a very short time frame where Vlad will still be targetable in his pool (right at the beginning of the animation), so maybe that's what happened.
> [{quoted}](name=ZeFlyinDutchman,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=2Xxp6rxH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-28T06:42:33.186+0000) > > It should not interact like that. That would be BS. you're supposed to be untargetable in pool. Now, there is a very short time frame where Vlad will still be targetable in his pool (right at the beginning of the animation), so maybe that's what happened. I should. If you took E then pooled, then you already took the CC.
slimshadow (EUNE)
: Hi! Thanks for your feedback! The idea behind this champion is that he changes depending on what your ADC is missing, be it health, DPS or just plain a better tank. Regarding his passive. It is true that the first time you get to change your abilities for FREE is around the 15 minute mark, but around that time you will be lvl 6 anyway, so it will have an artificially shortened CD. I believe that this champion is more of a High Risk - High reward kind of guy. If you choose to buff one of your abilities and there is no draw back for the others, he will be too good. Imagine a 30% heal of HIS max HP and the ability to give MS and the ability to tank in team battles, that will be just too good. The progression on changing abilities is based on in-game elapsed time, meaning that the first time you can change for FREE is on the 15 minute mark, then on the 25 (but you will have ulti, so it will be less), and then every 5 minutes, and considering your ulti shortens that cool down it is much less, meaning 30/35/40 minutes and so on. Plus your ulti gives you variety as you can wait out the timer and have 2 ability changes in 1 battle (assuming you have ulti). For his Q, the CD get long, because the ability gets quite stronger, in other words imagine a buffed heal (which is 40% of Molyer's max HP every 5 seconds, that is just too much. Yes sure, he damages himself for the healed amount, but it is too much) I am open to a suggestion on reworking the cooldown, but all in all, I am just describing what the ability does, not adding it or working it's stats, that is RIOT's job, to make it more balanced, depending on other champions. The heal could 5/10/15/20/25 % of Molyer's MAX HP. I still stand that the CD should increase, or maybe have a different CD if you choose to buff this ability as the heal would be doubled to 10/20/30/40/50% of his MAX HP. The CD could be 5/8/11/14/17. > I guess the missing 5th level is 6 seconds. Yes, the final level could be 6 seconds of duration. > Missing 5th level. Ok let it be 300/250/200/150/100 > De-buffed: If another ability is chosen for a buff, this ability slows all champions inside for 30/20/15% >Non-linear progression. Let's make the slow a flat 15% or 20% ? But as I said, I am not the one that should balance the champion out, I am here to give the ideas for his skill kit. CD could be 30/25/20/15/5 CD on his ulti can be 130/100/70. Also please note that you DON'T have to buff any ability and have no drawbacks. It is situational.
> [{quoted}](name=slimshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=su3L2Uer,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-25T13:08:30.487+0000) > > For his Q, the CD get long, because the ability gets quite stronger A longer CD means your spells becomes less flexible. Sure the numbers get big, but you're still becoming somewhat less efficient when you add levels to that spell. You are punishing yourself by adding levels to that spell. It shouldn't happen. No spell in LoL gets longer CD when you give it levels. There's a reason it goes that way. > [{quoted}](name=slimshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=su3L2Uer,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-25T13:08:30.487+0000) > > Let's make the slow a flat 15% or 20% ? But as I said, I am not the one that should balance the champion out, I am here to give the ideas for his skill kit. I mean, there are design flaws, mechanics that are frustratring for the player itself. Getting killed because one of your spell absorbed too much of your mates' damages is not a good design. To die without taking the lethal blow yourself is a design flaw. > CD could be 30/25/20/15/5 Non-linear. Last lvl should be 10, unless there is a very specific reason it's non-linear (which there is not). > [{quoted}](name=slimshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=su3L2Uer,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-25T13:08:30.487+0000) > > Also please note that you DON'T have to buff any ability and have no drawbacks. It is situational. The issue here is that the passive brings no new mechanic to the game and its uses are infrequent. That's a boring passive.
slimshadow (EUNE)
: [Champion Suggestion] Molyer The Forgotten Wish
> [{quoted}](name=slimshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=su3L2Uer,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-25T07:06:34.967+0000) > > Molyer’s unstable nature shifts as time moves forward. Every 15/10/5 minutes one **** can buff one of its basic abilities, while de-buffing its others. It has control which of its powers changes. In order to do so it must remain stationary and channel for 5/3/2 seconds in order to buff the selected ability, damage reset this channel. It has the option to choose for 30 seconds, otherwise no abilities change. The abilities buffs and de-buffs last for 30 seconds. The buff lasts for 4/6/8 minutes. 1 - there's no reason " 5/3/2 seconds" isn't linear. 5/3.5/2 or 4/3/2 would be more justified. 2 - Really boring passive IMO. You get one ability buffed at the expense of debuffing other abilities, once per 10 minutes on average? That's like getting a minor karma ult thrice in a game, with drawbacks. Rework that thing. > [{quoted}](name=slimshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=su3L2Uer,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-25T07:06:34.967+0000) > > Q – Unspeakable Prayer: (Cast range: 300 at all levels) > Basic: Molyer’s heals a target ally for 5/8/10/15/20 % of its Max HP No reason this isn't linear. Especially when the amount you gain per level gets reduced and then augmented. It makes no sense. Most of LoL's abilities have linear progressions with levels. Those who don't have justifications as to why they don't. And if they don't, the gain itself either gets bigger and bigger or smaller and smaller. > [{quoted}](name=slimshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=su3L2Uer,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-25T07:06:34.967+0000) > > CD: 5/8/10/15 Seconds Your spell only has 4 levels? The CD increase with levels? Also, this is not a linear progression, there is no reason it isn't. > [{quoted}](name=slimshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=su3L2Uer,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-25T07:06:34.967+0000) > > The effect lasts for 2/3/4/5 seconds I guess the missing 5th level is 6 seconds. > [{quoted}](name=slimshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=su3L2Uer,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-25T07:06:34.967+0000) > > lowerd depending on its level (250/200/150/100) Missing 5th level. > [{quoted}](name=slimshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=su3L2Uer,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-25T07:06:34.967+0000) > > De-buffed: If another ability is chosen for a buff, this ability slows all champions inside for 30/20/15% Non-linear progression. > [{quoted}](name=slimshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=su3L2Uer,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-25T07:06:34.967+0000) > > CD:20/15/10/8 Missing 5th level. > [{quoted}](name=slimshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=su3L2Uer,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-25T07:06:34.967+0000) > > R – Cosmic Growth: > CD: 120/100/60 Seconds Non-linear progression. > [{quoted}](name=slimshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=su3L2Uer,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-25T07:06:34.967+0000) > > This champion can be considered a Jack of all trades but master of none. In the present state, his abilities are either too goddamn good or punishing. I would soften most of the values and give him something more that just buffs and debuffs!
DedeCoC (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bphfpv2W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T15:46:22.593+0000) > > Umh.. How did you broke it? I do martial arts. It happens often enough I stopped noticing it. Went one full month with a broken toe without noticing. Now it looks really %%%%ing weird because bone tried to fix itself
> [{quoted}](name=DedeCoC,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bphfpv2W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T15:53:49.506+0000) > > I do martial arts. It happens often enough I stopped noticing it. Went one full month with a broken toe without noticing. Now it looks really %%%%ing weird because bone tried to fix itself Out of every person practising martial arts I've known, you're the only one reporting such thing.
: So tell me, what can i do after getting trolled or inted ingame? If they go 0 9 on a troll pick mid and refuse to open mid cause i didnt had that time to hope to win late.
> [{quoted}](name=salty bubu,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=AHNoltNQ,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:59:59.042+0000) > > So tell me, what can i do after getting trolled or inted ingame? If they go 0 9 on a troll pick mid and refuse to open mid cause i didnt had that time to hope to win late. So tell me, is becoming abusive really helps in that situation?
: If you are new to the game, just leave it.
> [{quoted}](name=salty bubu,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=AHNoltNQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:10:05.346+0000) > > A huge amount of player cant see the diffrence about critsim and being toxic. > diffrence about critsim and being toxic. > critsim --- => sends chat logs with absolutly 0 criticism and lines of blames and insults.
: If you are new to the game, just leave it.
> [{quoted}](name=salty bubu,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=AHNoltNQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:10:05.346+0000) > > If you are a new player and want to hear my opinion Because your opinion matters to all new players that are definitly going to click on that thread and take notes of what you said. Definitly not a rant because you got deservedly banned.
Krubaver (EUW)
: I didnt answer the question simply because it wasnt for me : Prucki raised the point you're talking about, not me. What I said is that riot could be trying to pair good players with bad players in order to balance teams. And that ends up with average players like me paired with the noobest beginners, and chain losing. Theorically, it's possible to grade players using datas from their game history. Let's take cs for ex : even if a very good player lands with the worst team and ends up feeding because he wants to be a nice teammate, he will still probably end up with a much higher farm than average. Maybe higher damage, more apm, things like that. But at this point Im starting to believe riot keeps it very simple, and pairs people according to their winrate...
> [{quoted}](name=Krubaver,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IrPE71IB,comment-id=0004000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-01T23:03:52.023+0000) > > I didnt answer the question simply because it wasnt for me : Prucki raised the point you're talking about, not me. > What I said is that riot could be trying to pair good players with bad players in order to balance teams. AGAIN how the heck would they do that, since they are pairing players with similar MMR?
Arildo123 (EUNE)
: If the threat of a permanent ban is what's keeping you from being toxic, why are you even playing?
> [{quoted}](name=Arildo123,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=6NqXyWro,comment-id=00000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-31T17:45:33.000+0000) > > If the threat of a permanent ban is what's keeping you from being toxic, why are you even playing? Dude, that's the whole %%%%ing point of a rule. If nobody needed it there would be no rule, period. Weakening a rule's authority is defeating its purpose. I don't need a rule or threats to behave correctly. Some people do.
Arildo123 (EUNE)
: By what I know, riot can terminate accounts on demand! People make mistakes. And when the player reforms (the punishment has played its part) what's the point of keeping their old accounts locked? According to Riot: They ban accounts for the actions done from that given account, since there's no way to ban someone who is truly toxic. So answer me, why shouldn't a reformed player, who isn't toxic, be given his old account back?
> [{quoted}](name=Arildo123,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=6NqXyWro,comment-id=000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-30T20:44:13.526+0000) > > By what I know, riot can terminate accounts on demand! > People make mistakes. And when the player reforms (the punishment has played its part) what's the point of keeping their old accounts locked? According to Riot: They ban accounts for the actions done from that given account, since there's no way to ban someone who is truly toxic. > So answer me, why shouldn't a reformed player, who isn't toxic, be given his old account back? Because it'd be weakening the rule's authority and make some people think there's always a way around punishments.
: Promotion=Demotion
> [{quoted}](name=DarkGargos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3MZFFel8,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-30T14:51:20.395+0000) > > After almost 9 won games in a row...today the Match making system decides I must lose...Dcs every game, remakes, 0/11 playerS on my team... Because obviously the matchmaking knows someone will DC or feed. Obviously.
danyx22 (EUNE)
: Abaut the punishing (banning) system
> [{quoted}](name=danyx22,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VpEnqIwP,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-30T10:31:50.839+0000) > > I am the one being banned. How the heck is the a "the one" when there's no threshold on how many players can be punished in a given game? You flamed, you got punished. Diana flamed, why wouldn't she not get punished? Do you even have proofs to back up your rant?
Arildo123 (EUNE)
: 1) Tribunal was removed because: people spamming "punish" creating false punishments extreme large number of backlogs (2 weeks behind) providing a reform card / punishment within 5-15 mins of the infraction helps people understand (and keep memory fresh) of what happened and why it isn't acceptable. And no. no one was keeping an eye on the 'released" accounts! For more: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2445574 The system that I have suggested does the contrary! 2) The summoner name can simply be substituted with the champion's name. The stats do not have any reason to change! 3) Everyone makes rush decisions! And may regret them. let's say that you were having a bad day and that negativity carries on to League. People change! And if a player has truly reformed, WHY NOT give them another chance? What's there to lose?
> [{quoted}](name=Arildo123,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=6NqXyWro,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-30T13:17:44.782+0000) > > 2) The summoner name can simply be substituted with the champion's name. The stats do not have any reason to change! Not how databases work. > [{quoted}](name=Arildo123,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=6NqXyWro,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-30T13:17:44.782+0000) > > 3) Everyone makes rush decisions! And may regret them. let's say that you were having a bad day and that negativity carries on to League. People change! And if a player has truly reformed, WHY NOT give them another chance? What's there to lose? You can still create a new account. But tbh you already have your "ANOTHER CHANCE" in the form of a zero tolerance timespan after the 14-days ban. How many "another chances" would be requiered for you to be happy with the system?
Lleajy (EUW)
: Does flex have a better lp gain ?
Different queues, different MMR, different outcomes. Some people has it the opposite way.
: League has one of the most toxic communities
: "If you want to climb, you need to git gud"
Climbing never meant winning all your games. So yeah. Delusional.
Rank 1 Jhin (EUNE)
: Again 0 punishment for negative players ^_^
That's so sad to read so much bs.
: system should be improved in the name of fun, justice, calmness /TL;DR/
I have a feeling OP does not know the system he wishes to speak about.
Ìxeas (EUW)
: As ADC you should build him crit for sustained dmg (ADC main goal), also crit will do more dmg in late game. As mid I guess you can play him lethality, but so far haven't seen a single successful marksman full lethality.
> [{quoted}](name=Ìxeas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AvvqxFXr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-20T22:16:39.519+0000) > > but so far haven't seen a single successful marksman full lethality. It's not like lethality marskmen were meta not so long ago... To OP, I'd get a mix of both. Your job, as Jhin, is not to kill tanks, no matter what your build is.
: So you dont call for surrender when you have 2 players afk?
> [{quoted}](name=0DildoBaggins0,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A9nBpMjE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-10-20T23:52:12.939+0000) > > So you dont call for surrender when you have 2 players afk? No. Your vote is enough to voice your opinion. Same with reports. You do NOT need to get vocal about that. Also, how is this "having fun"? I mean, damn, have you read back your own chatlogs? I would 100% mute and report you.
: And how does muting people stop them from intentionally losing a game by feeding and so on ? And FYI you just called me a donugs , I got banned for less.
> [{quoted}](name=Gracious Tucky,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=knqIT07A,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-18T13:52:20.978+0000) > > And how does muting people stop them from intentionally losing a game by feeding and so on ? And how does insulting people stop them from intentionally losing a game? I mean, please, enlighten us. > [{quoted}](name=Gracious Tucky,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=knqIT07A,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-18T13:52:20.978+0000) > > And FYI you just called me a donugs , I got banned for less. Share your logs :) ?
: So its ok for people to bully me lets say without fighting back? Its not my personality so let people do so and not retaliate, recently I've had to stop but one game let me down.
> [{quoted}](name=Gracious Tucky,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=knqIT07A,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-10-18T13:12:17.448+0000) > > So its ok for people to bully me lets say without fighting back? YOU HAVE A MUTE BUTTON YOU DONGUS. > [{quoted}](name=Gracious Tucky,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=knqIT07A,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-10-18T13:12:17.448+0000) > > Its not my personality The convenient excuse. Welp, if you're so convinced that it is the only way you should and could be... you're the sole reason of your own issues and problems.
: Just another salty banned player
Still, you flamed back. Here's the thing, we all come across flamers, but if you are flaming back you become one of them. 7 years of playing and I haven't got punished even once. Think about that.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: I don't. Just effectiveness wise, locket has temporary hp with ardent buff while spirit visage has permanent ap. Both ways you proc ardent through w and locket anyway. Also hp from spirit visage also makes armor more effecient
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oPE0965M,comment-id=000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-10-15T21:00:18.556+0000) > > I don't. Just effectiveness wise, locket has temporary hp with ardent buff while spirit visage has permanent ap. Both ways you proc ardent through w and locket anyway Locket provides more effective HP on the fight for both you and your team. Locket has a higher range than Sona's W, procing ardent more efficiently. The only advantage Spirit visage has on Sona is the self heal from W, which is pitiful as is.
: {{item:3065}} The hp really allows you to get more involved in team fights. non-stop ardent buff for team and an aoe shield works well. Its a great item for long team fights.
> [{quoted}](name=No Fat Girls,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oPE0965M,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-15T20:19:27.366+0000) > > {{item:3065}} The hp really allows you to get more involved in team fights. non-stop ardent buff for team and an aoe shield works well. Its a great item for long team fights. It seems like your mind is set on the matter. What's the purpose of this thread?
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Miss Fartune,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oPE0965M,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-15T19:57:03.137+0000) > > {{item:3190}} Effective hp depends on both max hitpoints and resistances
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oPE0965M,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-15T20:09:34.352+0000) > > Effective hp depends on both max hitpoints and resistances It's all great and stuff but don't disregard the shield, which can also proc AC on all your teammates.
: Against a strong AP team, spirit visage with Mercury's Treads means you can comfortably frontline team fights. also more time spent alive team gets a constant ardent buff.
> [{quoted}](name=No Fat Girls,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oPE0965M,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-15T19:53:40.683+0000) > > Against a strong AP team, spirit visage with Mercury's Treads means you can comfortably frontline team fights. also more time spent alive team gets a constant ardent buff. {{item:3190}}
: Spirit Visage on sona!
> [{quoted}](name=No Fat Girls,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oPE0965M,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-15T15:58:25.565+0000) > > one of my favorite items on sona but dont see it in any guides or other players builds. opinions please Only amps up self healing which is only half her E's strength. I mean, it's always fine getting tankier, but what does it bring to the team ?
Durkio (EUW)
: Perma Ban within 30 minutes of buying 50.00 EUR worth of Riot Points, did not even get to spend them
> [{quoted}](name=Durkio,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A2PNMaAX,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-10-11T12:17:43.610+0000) > > Yea i agree it was rude, and i also regret typing everything bad i did. To be fair I trust you regret typing all this. But I am also sure that you'll continue doing that over and over. Those logs aren't just specific insults you happened to use because you simply wanted to insult people. It's plain impulsivity, anger and salt. This is not something that will go away because you have regrets. I'm telling you that, you need to go through some deep changes within yourself if you have any hopes of behaving differently. Because if you don't, then you'll end up losing your other accounts as well. And those changes will never occur as long as you don't want them to happen. --- Also, permabans are Riot's way of asking you to leave their game. They're telling you they are better off without your money and time. You're quite past consideration for them.
Masky Kid (EUW)
: LOL PLEASE
1 - This is not a bug. 2 - There's no need to make multiple threads on the matter. 3 - 14 days ban because your behavior deserved more than chat restrictions. 4 - Next punishment is a permaban. Have a nice day.
: not a fan of rammus atm, his w leaves him quite vulnerable and champs with mobility render his r quite useless. i've been playing warwick lately, pretty decent. Cheers !
> [{quoted}](name=Darkness Is Near,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nwI6zXm3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-13T00:59:50.797+0000) > > not a fan of rammus atm, his w leaves him quite vulnerable and champs with mobility render his r quite useless. i've been playing warwick lately, pretty decent. Cheers ! His W leaves him pretty much invincible for the duration. You can kill most carries within the taunt duration and his ult is a really good way of sticking to a target. I understand you don't like his gameplay. But he has almost no weakness atm.
: thoughts on tanky junglers? how do you carry games as one?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkness Is Near,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nwI6zXm3,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-12T21:13:57.533+0000) > > put it this way if all 3 lanes are losing, and your not even lvl 6 yet what are you even supposed to do? Well, you do as much as you'd do with any other jungler, you hope enemies make a lot of mistakes to come back. But in a close to even situation... tank junglers perform quite well atm. Sejuani, zac and rammus are dealing enough damage to pose as threats to carries. Also, the three of them have really good clearing times. Malphite is also one of those junglers that can farm the jungle pretty fast and he's still going to be really tanky. Just farm, observe the game to find opportunities, and you're set.
Pasistais (EUW)
: Riot?
You have so little farm your champion is starving to death. That's the logic of it.
: Another deserved permaban
> [{quoted}](name=Cherry666Bombbb,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=osAW2OtX,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-12-13T02:37:16.727+0000) > > but everyone who plays for a long time kinda cares about where they are being placed, am i right ? If you thought that it was a reason to insult other people I am sorry to inform you that you are wrong. Caring and being attached to the point of insulting is two very different things. > [{quoted}](name=Cherry666Bombbb,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=osAW2OtX,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-12-13T02:37:16.727+0000) > > cause probably this time im gonna be the 'example' and wont get my account back because of some puny reason. Oh you special little snowflake <3 Here, here \*pat pat\* --- Have you ever read your chatlogs? How do you dare call that "some puny reason" ? You have been treated the same way we all are. You are not some kind of example, this is not a harsher punishment that anyone else would have gotten. You failed to improve your behavior, therefore you are no longer welcomed to this game. Farewell.
Zefrion (EUNE)
: What do you call it when a talon kills you?
Speedy59 (EUW)
: I have noticed something since worlds started
Well, this is a fact since season 1 so...
: LEGIT PLAYERS can NOT play ANYMORE!
Legit players don't get banned. Bye.
: me no bonobo me purple {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=PurpleXylophone,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=A9HXiOVr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-10-15T21:13:59.676+0000) > > me no bonobo me purple > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} me purple harambe
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Miss Fartune,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=p7fsnYRb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-15T02:08:25.012+0000) > > Your season winrate is supposed to equal 50% only if you&#x27;ve been placed right at your level from the beginning. A 50% winrate is to be expected if you&#x27;re at your level AND we only keep track of the games since you got to your level. It also supposes that your level stays the same all that time. Well, win rate is only relevant when you are looking at the last 20 games. Having a 50% win rate with 1000 games and 48% in the last 20, means that your MMR has decreased. > Also, your MMR will NOT adjust with anything but wins and losses. Your winrate means nothing as is. When I talk about 53% win rate, I'm only interested in the last 20 games. MMR and win-rate go hand-in-hand. The higher your win-rate the faster you climb in MMR, because you are winning more than you lose. When you get to your skill level (peek MMR) your win-rate will decrease until it stabilizes around 50%. I'm always considering the last few games; not your seasonal performace.
> [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=p7fsnYRb,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2016-10-15T02:25:04.028+0000) > > Well, win rate is only relevant when you are looking at the last 20 games. 20 games is not precise enough for their winrate to be relevant in any way. Having a 50% win rate with 1000 games and 48% in the last 20, means that your MMR has decreased. > > When I talk about 53% win rate, I&#x27;m only interested in the last 20 games. You can't have 53% winrate with 20 games. > [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=p7fsnYRb,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2016-10-15T02:25:04.028+0000) > > MMR and win-rate go hand-in-hand. The higher your win-rate the faster you climb in MMR, because you are winning more than you lose. Wrong. Riot never said anything like that. Good luck trying to prove otherwise.
Doomley (EUW)
: Mathematically speaking, if you start from an elo you don't belong to, The more games you play, the closer you get to 50% win rate, but you will never reach it.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=p7fsnYRb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-15T02:14:02.246+0000) > > Mathematically speaking, if you start from an elo you don&#x27;t belong to, The more games you play, the closer you get to 50% win rate, but you will never reach it. Exactly my point!
: The sad answer is: Not at all. The ping to a location far away is limited by the speed of light. As you might know, the speed of light is the maximum speed in the universe, you can't transport anything faster than that...including information/signals. So even if your internet signal would travel at the full speed of light in vacuum (which it doesn't, signals move a lot slower in matter) and if there were absolutely no additional limitations, the ping between NA and EU would still be roughly 30ms. That alone might not be a lot, but it's an unrealistic number for many reasons: * the signal speed is lower * the cables don't run in a straight line * there are many additional delays when the signal is processed and moves through the internet infrastructure So I am afraid playing with a low ping on NA is impossible and it's nothing you can avoid in any way. The speed of light is a fundamental law of the universe, no way around it :(
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=K38LRe0A,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-10-14T06:05:10.167+0000) > > The sad answer is: Not at all. > > The ping to a location far away is limited by the speed of light. As you might know, the speed of light is the maximum speed in the universe, you can&#x27;t transport anything faster than that...including information/signals. I wouldn't be so sure. No faster particle has been found, but we don't know if light is really the fastest. --- Anyway. The limitating factor is barely the speed of light but rather the rerouting through all the routers and shitty wires your data will have to go through.
Show more

Miss Fartune

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion