Rioter Comments
: LF permanent Duo
Added ya! P3 ATM
Rioter Comments
: [http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=DarkGargos] Felt like i should share this. YOU'RE SILVER 5. And by your match history it's very easy to determine that you're definately NOT an amazing player. Work on yourself. Also, reading your answers.. if most of your games have you carrying and the team being carried by you, you would be diamond. Since you're definately NOT as much of a carry, stop blaming your teams for everything and work to improve at the game YOURSELF. Games like that happen to me a lot of times, but i won't climb by blaming others, i'll climb by blaming myself for my stuff and improving on it. That's how you become good. That said, RIOT doesn't own you anything nor should there be a report for a bad player. And trust me you wouldn't want such an option since that would hit you harder than a Truck since you're always going 0/7
Also, your winrate is 49% in over 500 games, that means it's you.
: Report Riot Option anytime soon?
[http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=DarkGargos] Felt like i should share this. YOU'RE SILVER 5. And by your match history it's very easy to determine that you're definately NOT an amazing player. Work on yourself. Also, reading your answers.. if most of your games have you carrying and the team being carried by you, you would be diamond. Since you're definately NOT as much of a carry, stop blaming your teams for everything and work to improve at the game YOURSELF. Games like that happen to me a lot of times, but i won't climb by blaming others, i'll climb by blaming myself for my stuff and improving on it. That's how you become good. That said, RIOT doesn't own you anything nor should there be a report for a bad player. And trust me you wouldn't want such an option since that would hit you harder than a Truck since you're always going 0/7
Rioter Comments
: LF plat+ midlaner to play tournaments and practice with 5 man team
: is it reportable if I don't save a flaming player?
Well, he's probably right to call you an a*****e if you let him die only to be petty. But yeah, not reportable. However, don't do this It loses games and only makes the toxic person become more toxic since you're actually trying to make him lose.
Enzer0 (EUW)
: •Looking for smurf to "assist" me with climb: Riots Orders.
If you get matched against plats it means your MMR is exceptionally high, i'd be happy
: Did you check 3v3? Though irrelevant it seems like a bought account. The decline in mmr is ridiculous.
Might actually be, actually in 3v3 it says he did 3 placements only.. Strange
pleetkul (EUW)
: Searching for a plat jungler for team!!!!
Hi, i'm interested. If i can't manage to contact you first, Add me In Game! I'm Platinum V atm, looking to climb upwards, and have already experience in teams, as a jungler.
Rioter Comments
: > Is this chat log banable when someone is toxic and trying to convince other people to report you. Are you sure it wasn't the other way around? Are you sure you weren't the one trying to get people to report others? [0:19] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): soraka [0:22] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): id you took heal [0:27] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): and ii exsaust [0:33] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): you would hea l more [1:24] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): i was eating [1:31] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): chill %%% [4:50] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): i am done [4:58] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): soraka have been trolling since min 1 [5:23] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): you could help much more [5:25] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): flash oinn [5:27] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): and took kill [5:32] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): you could instead [5:33] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): help [5:39] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): and you don't silence bran [6:12] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): pls report soraka [7:41] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): pls rpeort soraka flaming not healing [7:46] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): and not helping twtich [10:01] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): PLS REPORT SORAKA [10:02] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): PLS [11:36] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): cassi is reported aswell [11:43] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): soraka is trolling me since min one [11:45] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): taking kill [11:51] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): waiting for kill [12:04] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): just loose <3 [12:11] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): she waited with flash [12:13] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): when i pinge [12:49] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): All mid pls [13:56] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): soraka said in chm select don't pick twitch [13:58] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): and he did [14:01] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): so he troll [14:05] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): he iddn't help blue [14:11] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): so me and cassi had to help [14:19] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): and then she refused to heal me [16:23] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): yh [16:24] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): pls [17:39] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): idc [17:43] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): she trolled me [17:45] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): so many times [18:02] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): she trolled twitch [18:06] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): aswell [19:57] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): pls don't forget to report soraka [21:15] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): dude this guy can't even speak english properly [21:20] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Jinx): same with mf [1:09] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): omg blitz? [1:19] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): troll... [4:41] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): this game is just so unlucky [5:06] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): cause blitz trolled when we invaded [5:12] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): and after i got tilted and [6:06] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): blitz tilted me and i can [6:12] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): can't play properly now [9:08] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): i said i can't play properly [9:11] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): after blitz troll [9:56] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): wow the flame [10:08] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): reported and muted [12:11] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): look the others [12:17] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): cause they are [12:21] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): doing good [12:57] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): pls report i have been flamed since min 1 [13:23] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): ty vayne and blitz [16:42] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): you still havent stopped [16:49] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): oh can't wait for banning you [17:03] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): wow now you personal attack [18:20] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): yes pls [18:45] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): well flamers always loose just saying [21:45] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): now you refuse to help uss vayne [21:47] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): and the re [22:12] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): whole team did not come [22:38] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): pls stop being toxic [26:43] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): odn't forget to report vayne and blitz [26:48] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): and rammus flame too [32:26] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Twisted Fate): rpeort bot rammus [0:29] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): lulu help chickens [0:37] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): kassa too [1:58] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): ty [3:18] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): it is ww.. [8:16] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): mf [8:19] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): and kassa... [8:35] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): you don't ward arround your map [8:55] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): makes it so damn hard to understand where your zed is and makes it ungankable [12:30] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): can you ffs say ss [12:36] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): you are ruining my stats [16:12] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): again no ss [16:13] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): bot [18:36] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): push it [20:50] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): report mf [24:34] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): kassa you didn't engage [24:37] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): before we died [24:41] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): what a troll [24:49] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): and mf is flamer [25:58] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): good baron [26:02] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): when thy got vision [26:20] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): pls report ryze and mf flaming inting [27:00] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): not my fault your noob champ [27:55] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): i really hope you get the bban the flames is real [29:23] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): mf won't help [33:47] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): pls report mf and toplane [33:53] [All] xXApexPredatorXx (Master Yi): flame This is your 8th penalty. You get reported in almost every game, and a lot of the times it is for 'lie to the opponent team to get me reported'.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Dedicated Team is looking for a Gold main Midlaner
Gold V (Was G III in Season 6) Main mid Here! From: Italy IGN: OG Mistery (yes, i was a Origen fanboy and now i don't have enough RP to change it yet) Not toxic, willing to improve a lot!

Mistery 8390

Level 127 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion