Rioter Comments
: Coaching for free up to masters!
Added you. Thank you for your time.
Malloror (EUW)
: FIX THE LEAVERBUSTER SYSTEM OMG
If you have a 20 min queue timer means the system flagged you not only for that game, but for multiple games you left. You need to know that playing LoL, is like having a folder on you. What you say, what you play, where you play, how many times you leave games and so on. So there you go, you got flagged for leaving too many games, not for this one particular game.
: am i the only one who also hears that popup sound in game too?
Yep and it's seriously starting to piss me off.
tudodark00 (EUNE)
: Still we can agree that the latest patch is the issue.
I'm guessing it's not the big patch that broke it but like the small patches that come along for god knows the reason. Now that clash is broken. they'll bring out new broken things again.
tudodark00 (EUNE)
: Yeah in both SR and ARAM before the 10min mark my ms goes from 20 to 300 sometimes, cant play ranked at all, keep missing farm and sometimes while trying to last hit end up in the opposite side of the lane taking damage from the enemy. It only started since this patch.
For me i don't have a spike in my ping but mostly through the feel of the game. It feels laggy and you can see the champion stuttering to autoattack on some occasions even if my ping is stable.
Rioter Comments
Stashek (EUNE)
: Make surrender vote anonymous
It's for actually to be able to target griefers. As you said, some people who just feed their lane intentionally, go afk or just spam surrender vote whenever it's available. This is why it should stay as it is.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Did Riot say anything about fixing the low FPS?
For long as i've played this game, i.e 10 years, never has RIOT ever acknowledge that their Client/Game has caused any FPS issues with each passing patches and so on. So yeah, i don't think that would change.
Ehhhh (EUW)
: Refresh it a few times, or make sure the store is set in the country your from
Thank you, now it worked even though it was set to UK but i had to change it back to it again.
Rioter Comments
Alatharia (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mizuho Kazami,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=PAMJqeEP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-29T15:07:36.671+0000) > > Judging from the comments the winners received, most of us could have gotten every answer correct but if they had precisely said at the start of the competition that adding details from your lore knowledge would benefit you, pretty sure everyone would've done so. I could've used the skills I've acquired during my years at uni. I can turn a 5 words sentence into a book trilogy. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
G2 TABB (EUNE)
: The Tribunal
The Tribunal on it's own wasn't working as intented but with it coming back and working alongside this new system, it would do much more work and would benefit us all. Only problem is that people don't want it back because they know more people would get banned :)
: 🎉🕷️Boards Volunteer Quiz - Winners Announcement!🕷️🎉
Judging from the comments the winners received, most of us could have gotten every answer correct but if they had precisely said at the start of the competition that adding details from your lore knowledge would benefit you, pretty sure everyone would've done so.
feral one (EUNE)
: Dude i have the same problem. The game just freezes at 100% and takes my pc hostage, leaving me only with the option to restart and since my pc takes like 5+ minutes to wake up its pretty much pointless...
I still have the same prob from time to time and it's not even my connection, as they want to make everyone believe.
: So in short, hard to play + hard to master. Azir is quite obviously very hard and it looks like everyone agrees on that. Which champ do you think would be no. 2 after Azir? Should be also hard for the first few times.
Hmmm in all honesty after Azir, all of them are pretty decent to play even if you're a new player and have practice with them. Zoe/Taliyah should be good picks for that because of their skill shots. Zoe's Qs are sometimes hard to land for new players together with her ult combo and so on and Taliyah's combo also is quite hard for lots of players. League is like any other competitive game, with practice eventually you get good at most of the champs. Funny fact lol, i never played Azird or perhaps once or twice in Aram xD and same goes for Draven, in the 10 years i play. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Huge Flash Bug!!!
Whilst it may look like a bug, the moment you pressed your Flash and your cursor was there, it already registered that position. Ping also has to play a part in it.
: Which champion is the hardest in your opinion? (Mid)
Azir should be the hardest out of all of them for a player that's going to play him for the 1st few times, but eventually with practice and about a hundred games with him, you'll eventually get used to it.
: England: {{champion:517}}
DarkIrek (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mizuho Kazami,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vdKAPNfB,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T05:40:10.601+0000) > > Any 3rd party programs you use that modifies the game files, can be used against you to ban you. So it's up to you whether you want to abide by their TOS or not. In your case, modifying camera distance can be found as cheating, especially in a moba. So your ban is justified. As I said I didnt do that or anything that touches lol files at all nor did I use any third party program to do that...so what are you even talking about?
Bruh, you literally said you manipulated camera distance and that tampers with the game files for sure. If it's not something from RIOT that interferes with your game and is installed on your PC, well they can ban you at anytime.
DarkIrek (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mizuho Kazami,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vdKAPNfB,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-11-22T22:42:08.084+0000) > > Let me tell you something, it's pointless if you try to lie to them about something hacking your account or you doing that stuff to it, THEY KNOW. I've had several friends who got their account legit hacked because they played in some cybercafe back in the days and they got their RP used and so on and they got their accounts back. Most of you are just trying to get sympathy from us all and well, i'm telling you it's useless either way. 1 : because we're just players and can't do anything about it. 2 : as i said, RIOT knows whatever you do on your account or not. i was banned for cheating by manipulating my camera distance... i never even used custom skins or anything that even touches lol files... so yeah their detection is total bullshit
> [{quoted}](name=DarkIrek,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vdKAPNfB,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-11-23T01:58:28.629+0000) > > i was banned for cheating by manipulating my camera distance... i never even used custom skins or anything that even touches lol files... so yeah their detection is total bullshit Any 3rd party programs you use that modifies the game files, can be used against you to ban you. So it's up to you whether you want to abide by their TOS or not. In your case, modifying camera distance can be found as cheating, especially in a moba. So your ban is justified.
: After thousands of hours played and hundreds of pounds spent, Riot decided to permanently ban me
Let me tell you something, it's pointless if you try to lie to them about someone hacking your account or you doing that stuff to it, THEY KNOW. I've had several friends who got their account legit hacked because they played in some cybercafe back in the days and they got their RP used and so on and they got their accounts back. Most of you are just trying to get sympathy from us all and well, i'm telling you it's useless either way. 1 : because we're just players and can't do anything about it. 2 : as i said, RIOT knows whatever you do on your account or not.
Rioter Comments
Fynne (EUW)
: Bottom lane is a complete fiesta now
And i was planning on going back to bot lane lol, nope, sticking to mid or top.
ToniHavoc (EUW)
: I really want to know who designed matchmaking
90% sure people who don't play the game at all.
: This bug is since around 4 AM on EUNE, so nothing new. Also Aatrox Q has no ground visuals, which is basically same as Fiddle ult.
> [{quoted}](name=MalcolmThor,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=nKgfAsGG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T21:20:39.389+0000) > > This bug is since around 4 AM on EUNE, so nothing new. Also Aatrox Q has no ground visuals, which is basically same as Fiddle ult. Oh yeah i forgot about the Aatrox too, his Q and W no ground visuals also.
Rioter Comments
Awsane (EUW)
: Is Duo Q Boosting against TOS and or will get you banned? (If detected)
Tbh that is the best way of getting boosted without getting banned. The booster is playing on his/her smurf and you're playing on your account. Sure it hurts other players but well it's part of the game. This is better than giving your account to a booster and seeing it banned the next day after reaching the goal, although its 90% sure it won't get banned seeing how boosted accounts roam free even with sufficient evidence they got boosted.
Domnul Di (EUW)
: Someone is using my lol account.
Contact support, no one can help you here sadly.
Amberftw (EUW)
: Returning player looking for ADC/Friends!
Hello mate, i'm from the UK too, add me if you want. Ex-main adc although i do still play it from time to time.
: Hey there, thanks for the entry but the picture doesn't seem to be working for me rip
Even if you click on it? I'll try to upload it somewhere else then.
: [EUW] 1380RP minimal art contest
I asked my little nephew to draw something about Ivern and he drew this. Let's call it Holly Ivern lol because we have a Holly tree outside the house and i think he saw that and pictured Ivern as this haha. https://ibb.co/8PZn6QL
: G2 didn't play worlds they played NA Soloqueue.
Funplus was a way better team than all the teams they fought until now, we need to be realistic. They deserve that crushing win although G2 deserves some respect too.
: Looking at people who is getting elo boosted match history.
The report function for cheating/using 3rd party app/boosting etc, doesn't do anything unless it's a blatant use of cheats/exploits. Don't waste your time reporting boosted players even if you have undeniable proofs, RIOT never did anything about it and will never do.
: How to report a boosted account?
As someone said earlier, don't waste your time, they won't do anything about it. They'll tell you they will investigate the account and so on just to make you feel better but in the end nothing will be done. I can tell you 100% for sure because i've had several boosted people on my friend list and i reported them, with several blatant proofs and till today, they are still here.
: The New Infernal Map is BS
Is it any better with colourblind mode?
HealzYT (EUW)
: I never flamed my teammates , i only got mad at myself cuz of my mistakes ^^
Oh don't worry, it will eventually happen to you also. Even the biggest streamers flame and get ban. I can tell you honestly that this game made me lose more friends than made friends, made me become more bitter to other people and especially to RIOT because you know they won't do anything about inters/boosted accounts and so on, and yet will ban you at the least slip of the tongue. Season 1 up to Season 5 was fun yes, but after that, the game lost everything in every aspect possible. Most people still play because it's kind of an addiction, because of friends or no other worthy games to play in a short time. Either way, it's up to you, i just gave a bit of my experience for these past 10 years of playing League and good luck to you.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: No mate, you were downvoted cause of your tone. You show aggression others show it back to you.
> [{quoted}](name=Kurotsu,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=u6a9dse5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T22:06:34.180+0000) > > No mate, you were downvoted cause of your tone. You show aggression others show it back to you. In no way did i ever show any aggression towards anybody if not for RIOT not doing their job of banning boosted accounts even with proofs. Proves my point once more, people here are just whiteknights of RIOT trying to defend even bad situations even if you're right, you'll get downvoted because people don't like to be wrong.
HealzYT (EUW)
: Playing LoL after long break
Only advice i can give you as someone who've played this game for 10 years, is that leave the game, it's not worth your time nor is it as fun as it was back then. You'll become more angry and eventually will start flaming for no reason at all. I stopped for about 8 months and came back only because of a friend and now that he got banned, i'm thinking of leaving the game for good too and maybe start playing another moba.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Riot has nothing to do with the community though What we like we upvote, what we dont like we downvote Like this... Here's a joke for those who read this comment: What did the traffic light say to the car? "Don't look, I'm about to change!" Upvotes please :D (Im so getting downvoted x_x)
If you think RIOT doesn't have anything to do with the community here on the boards, you're wrong dude. They instilled a "whiteknight" system where whatever they say, people believe and even mods will downvote you if you're right and they're wrong and people follow that. As i said, i posted a screenshot of someone getting boosted and i got downvoted whereas in another case, someone who's clearly pissed at RIOT and posted a bunch of "supposedly" cracked accounts login and passwords, this gets upvoted. I even had a mod or something like that argue with me before URF was released that every server gets contents at the same time and i proved him/her wrong by showing that URF was already live on NA/BR servers while us on EUW have to wait for like 11pm until we get anything. Guess what happened afterwards? Downvoted for being right.
Rioter Comments
: Try talking to your mate that if you are playing league he should refrain from downloading I play using ethernet also and I tell my parents and brother not to download and as long as they don't my ping stays stable at 200 (which is normal for me since I play from zimbabwe)
Can't do that unfortunately as it's a house with roommates renting.
: Ah i understand , but theres some programs that customize the wifi as what u want , but it may cause some problems with ur roommate , if not , u can search in google about these programs ,
Yes thank you. I'll try to search for it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mizuho Kazami,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EMLmkLx5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T10:49:54.925+0000) > > My normal ping is 19ms if there are no one at all or if they're not using the wifi for downloading god knows what, but when it starts to lag, my ping can go to 200ms or it can stay on 50-80ms which is pretty laggy. Well , i advice you to close all the running program's that been using wifi , and try to put wifi off in ur mobile if not necessary to be using it I hope u fins this usefull 😘
> [{quoted}](name=Evyi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EMLmkLx5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T10:53:23.562+0000) > > Well , i advice you to close all the running program's that been using wifi , and try to put wifi off in ur mobile if not necessary to be using it > I hope u fins this usefull 😘 I play on a PC with Ethernet but as i said, i have roommates who use the Wifi, not me. I'm guessing there are no solutions to that apart from switching off the Wifi, which i can't do.
: Im curious , whats ur ping atm?
> [{quoted}](name=Evyi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EMLmkLx5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T10:35:01.983+0000) > > Im curious , whats ur ping atm? My normal ping is 19ms if there are no one at all or if they're not using the wifi for downloading god knows what, but when it starts to lag, my ping can go to 200ms or it can stay on 50-80ms which is pretty laggy.
: If someone goes 0/8 in 10 minutes they deserve ban
We all know though that RIOT won't do anything about inters/trolls/boosted accounts. They just want you to stop flaming while they ruin your games.
Rioter Comments
Synchrone (EUW)
: The image you posted provides no other indication of what rank the player is. What exactly ARE you talking about?
> [{quoted}](name=Synchrone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E3kar4A4,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T15:48:52.133+0000) > > The image you posted provides no other indication of what rank the player is. What exactly ARE you talking about? Look at the summoner's change, Flash from F to D when the account get's boosted
Synchrone (EUW)
: All I see is a bunch of plat 4 games in the image you posted?
> [{quoted}](name=Synchrone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E3kar4A4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-05T15:34:37.478+0000) > > All I see is a bunch of plat 4 games in the image you posted? Look closely and you'll understand what i'm talking about. Also, it's "TIER AVERAGE", meaning the Average MMR of all players combined in that match and not a Platinum match. High MMR because of boosting.
: Looks more like accountsharing. If thats boosting i'd want a refund. 2/3 games lost lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E3kar4A4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-05T15:16:22.885+0000) > > Looks more like accountsharing. If thats boosting i'd want a refund. 2/3 games lost lmao. Nah it's boosting for sure. I checked the other matches and toplane has a 60% winrate now compared to what/how the player used to play.
Show more

Mizuho Kazami

Level 231 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion