RedAce007 (EUW)
: i am seriously willing to pay half of my salary a month to riot if they fix their auto ban system :D
The amount of [fallacies](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy) in one post is astonishing.
: So why do NA players get their accounts unbanned AND keep them even if the test fails while EU players have to wait for the test to end and then have the same chance ONLY IF IT WORKS IN NA? Disgusting NA favoritism as always from riot.
If you were a developer, what would be easiest for collaboration? Collaborating with colleagues in the same time zone or colleagues in completely different timezones with different languages? That's what's happening here. It's much easier for the developers who are on NA to communicate with Player Support in NA. It's not a matter of favouritism, it's a matter of being efficient with human resources. They are merely running an experiment and doing it on a global scale would make it less manageable.
Roamcell (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Monsieur Kast,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6hc54kXb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T09:14:48.232+0000) > > Having a high honor level does not lower the chance of getting punished. Regardless of your honor level, everyone gets treated the same. Not true. The system is far, very far, from fair. Exactly like matchmaking. It does NOT treat everyone equally. Not by the least. Unfair = controversy = player hooks This can be explained well with the difficulty of getting back from honor 0. You "can't" get back because mm puts you with garbage when you're below honor 2. Everybody who's been there can testify: honor 0 team quality is vomit. The "fun" part is that matchmaking puts you with the same kind of garbage that you justly insulted, and caused you to go below honor 2. It's a vicious cycle: play with shit=> curse at them=> get below honor 2=> play with even worse shit=> try not to curse=> get some honor back=> get dealt more teammate shit=> eventually curse=> stay forever below honor 2=> you get the point Talking from experience: - get honor 0 for insulting a feeding, afk farming mother %%%%er in a 3 v 3 ranked gold-platinum promotion game - decimate gametime. experience the worst %%%%ing teammate trash mm can deal. forget about ranked play. resist the perfectly justified need to vent at imbeciles that should never have been put in your team to begin with. - climb to honor 1 waypoint 2 because you literally dealt the damage of two of your teammates put together 5 games out of 10 - get honor 0 again for insulting a whiny, afk farming 1-8 botlaner for throwing a game that you were carrying and about to win, and instead lose miserably, two months after your first unjust honor 0 Additionally, riot is INTENTIONALLY, and DELIBERATELY not offering a 'disable all chatting' option, because the 'honor 0 punishment' is a player hooking mechanism, since the more you play, the more you're likely to spend
> You "can't" get back because mm puts you with garbage when you're below honor 2. I'm genuinely curious why you think Riot would do that. Why would Riot try to piss off their customers? > It's a vicious cycle: play with shit=> ***curse at them*** => get below honor 2=> play with even worse shit=> try not to curse=> get some honor back=> get dealt more teammate shit=> ***eventually curse*** => stay forever below honor 2=> you get the point You shouldn't be surprised that you get punished if you misbehave. It is litterally your own choice to break the rules. No one forces you to say anything. > Additionally, riot is INTENTIONALLY, and DELIBERATELY not offering a 'disable all chatting' option This was already the case before honor levels existed. Reason for it is that disabling chat resulted in other ways of expressing anger that were even more harmful to the game, such as trolling. > because the 'honor 0 punishment' is a player hooking mechanism, since the more you play, the more you're likely to spend I'm not sure how being honor level 0 results in playing more games. Generally happy customers are more willing to spend money than unhappy players. I don't suppose honor level 0 players are the happiest part of the players base.
BunkMaster (EUNE)
: Verification Code
I'm afraid you will have to contact support for this. You are on the boards here, which is a public forum where you won't get any help from a Rioter.
S0kken (EUW)
: well on my main acc I went from honor level 5 to perma in like 1 month but I exaggerated a bit. However on this acc I don't really remember doing much except maybe 15 game chat restriction but good to know that minor things reset overtime, otherwise there wouldn't be 0.006% permas
Having a high honor level does not lower the chance of getting punished. Regardless of your honor level, everyone gets treated the same.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zAiMdcIl,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-04-28T22:11:32.103+0000) > > I've seen several posts from people that were banned for intentionally feeding, and I've personally seen several of my own report go through for it. > > So your statement will need evidence. Several over how many years? The boards are filled daily with flame bans complaining they are unfair. Inting bans or trolling bans pop up rarely. If anyone had a brain and had been banned for inting they would all be on the boards crying they were just having a bad game. So sure we see some but hardly any compared to flame bans.
A difference between flaming and intentionally feeding is that people who flame sometimes don't know what they got banned for or say that find their behaviour justified. With intentionally feeding people generally know extremely well what they got punished for and therefore don't complain on the boards about their punishment. Furthermore, intentionally feeding happens less often than verbal misbehaviour, so there are less cases to be made a boards post about.
Coxis (EUNE)
: lol! me too... x.X I should probably take my lunch break. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Coxy <3 Coxis Your names fit together so well.
Yaah Yeet (EUW)
: So all that money is just... gone? Yikes.
Yaah Yeet (EUW)
: Riot doesn't undo permabans with appeals, do they?
Hey, Permabans are not reverted unless it was a 100% mistake. Keep in mind that you don't need to insult to still be toxic.
: Leaver system isnt fair
Hey, Even if your leave was not intentionally, the game is still ruined for your teammates by you disconnecting. Leaverbuster knows some tolerance exactly for the inevitable cases like the one you mention and punishing for one leave would be too harsh. However, given that you got punished for leaving this game, it means that you have a history of leaving. That's why you got hit by leaverbuster.
Train bud (EUW)
: How can a machine look at human behavior better than a human, even if it picks up words it won't necessarily understand the context or why something was said Also it doesn't matter about patterns, say one ban able worthy thing in chat you're gone, I learnt this the hard way While I agree its faster than humans, of course it is, it is not accurate I hope you can agree with some of what I said
> How can a machine look at human behavior better than a human, even if it picks up words it won't necessarily understand the context or why something was said By feeding it with huge amount of data and teaching it (based on what players decide is intolerable with their reports) what should be punished and what shouldn't. > Also it doesn't matter about patterns, say one ban able worthy thing in chat you're gone, I learnt this the hard way If you are referring to homophobic slurs or death wished, it is true that they can get you punished very quickly. Reason for this is that the vast majority of the community considers this to be totally intolerable, not because the system is bad. In the rare case of a false positive, the punishment can be lowered or removed by Support, so that the accuracy problems the system has are not that much of a concern.
Failmow (EUNE)
: well just got permanetly banned :)
> i might pe flaming but a very good player :( How would being a very good player (according to yourself) give you the right to break the rules and be a jerk?
Train bud (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Monsieur Kast,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BiMe2Vs4,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2018-02-28T19:34:50.967+0000) > > Reports are checked by an AI that is able to detect toxic patterns in chat logs and is able to adapt to what is considered toxic by the community. It is more accurate and way faster than humans. There is no human intervention, only if the system made 100% mistake, which very rarely happens. This is a lie.
Care to elaborate, instead of rudely calling something a lie and expecting people to believe you?
Shukr4n (EUW)
: I mean if i dont chat but ping it s different from total mute, right? Question: is still pbe open for new testers?
I don't know how exactly the system distinguishes between pings and chat messages. That's unknown for everyone. PBE is open for new testers right now.
: 14 - day suspension
Depends on the reason of your ban. Unless it was a security or chargeback ban, you have to wait two weeks and think about how you are not gonna break the rules again.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: how?
There are many systems underlying the honor system that are able to identify how a player behaves.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: can someone enlight me in simple elementar english, what was wrong with his post deleted?
**Disclaimer: I'm not a mod.** As I understand it, OP's comment got removed, because he personally attacked a person in a discussion. He did not get punished for it as it was not severe enough and/or it was his first offence.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: let s say i dont speak in game at all, does it grief myself from getting honored? let s say i get honored but i offend or bad chat someone without being reported anyway, doest itgrief myself?
> let s say i dont speak in game at all, does it grief myself from getting honored? If you don't say anything, you can still get honored, but your honor level won't progress quickly. > let s say i get honored but i offend or bad chat someone without being reported anyway, doest itgrief myself? Even if you get honored, as long as your behaviour is negative you probably won't progress in your honor level. You don't need to get reported for it.
Nickourva (EUNE)
: I 'm sure that I'm not always positive, but I try my best. Maybe you are right.
Good luck with your efforts of becoming honoroble again!
Nickourva (EUNE)
: Get my honor back
It may help to know that just getting honored is not enough. Being actually positive in game helps climbing in honor more than getting honored. Make sure to not say any negative things occasionally in your games as that will hold you back when gaining honor levels.
Kawataryx (EUW)
: And is it automatic system or after "enough of reports" some human gonna check chat history or stuff like that ? Cuz I got a lot of automatic feedbacks from reports but there is much more players that act even worse and they are still playing. If there is somebody who checks that chat history of that game, why others are not being restricted ? I mean, okay but this what Im talking about is happining almost every game so techniclly it is posible to get restricted by nothing. And misbehave? What do u mean ? They misbehave in that excat game and got nothing.... Its a game and its not fun anymore....actually Im not sure if it was sometimes.... Atm Im gold and its same as silver and same as plat even dia ... it does not depend on division....top laner was helping me at start with red buff and he was on half way on lane but then turn back and took my red and inting all the game and when we asked why he said he is %%%%head... like rly ? AND I GET RESTRICTED ? JESUS rly nobody see this chat history of others ppl or what ? Enemy blitz said to all chat ww i cant q and e u, why...I just said with little of humur im pro u know :D and his reactions ? reported for scripting .... :D like rly ? booom so im automaticly investigated cuz of some %%%%%% does know nothing about mechanics ?
> And is it automatic system or after "enough of reports" some human gonna check chat history or stuff like that ? Reports are checked by an AI that is able to detect toxic patterns in chat logs and is able to adapt to what is considered toxic by the community. It is more accurate and way faster than humans. There is no human intervention, only if the system made 100% mistake, which very rarely happens. > They misbehave in that excat game and got nothing.... You don't know about the punishments of others. The notification message you have in mind is set to pop up only very rarely. The reason for this is that people won't be spammed with notification messages and it prevents people from reverse engineering the system. If others break the rules, chances are very big that they also get a punishment. > booom so im automaticly investigated cuz of some %%%%%% does know nothing about mechanics ? Just because it is an automated system, it doesn't mean it's bad. False reports are disregarded, so they won't affect you in any way.
Yordle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Monsieur Kast,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EUAtuTNL,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-28T15:30:58.974+0000) > > Are you assuming that a Linux version of LoL would be beneficial in terms of money? I highly doubt that, as it would probably exist already if it really was. Yes it will be beneficial. They don't have to make a new game. it's the same game, the same code. It's just a little bit more work to make it work for linux. About the money it will be the same as on windows or macOS. They will just add a few more players to league. I am almost 100% positive that riot doesn't port the game to linux for one simple reason: no kids use linux. And if no kids use linux then it doesn't matter. They made a game where kids are encouraged to play and pay. An adult will pay but not as much so they don't really matter. I'll tell you this. If somebody will create a version of linux or windows or a new os where I can play games but not have the bloatware from microsoft and made it 10 times more expensive than windows I will buy it on the spot. I won't even think about it. If I don't have money I will take a loan from the bank. That os will be the best os that will ever be created.... I know. My imagination is pretty huge. There will never be something like this. A big company like microsoft would buy them and drive them to the ground. (like the last companies that they bought)
> I am almost 100% positive that riot doesn't port the game to linux for one simple reason: no kids use linux. And if no kids use linux then it doesn't matter. They made a game where kids are encouraged to play and pay. An adult will pay but not as much so they don't really matter. Following this reasoning of you, it would indeed not be efficient for Riot to make support League on Linux, which you were trying to prove wrong. You are litterally weakening your own argument. Furthermore, the things you say here are not even right. 85% of all League players are older aged between 16 and 30. This means that the vast majority of League players are adults, who probably have an income to buy RP with, opposed to children who have to live on their weekly pocket money.
Yordle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Monsieur Kast,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EUAtuTNL,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-02-28T14:31:01.932+0000) > > Riot Games is still a company. If developing a Linux version is not beneficial, there is not really a point in doing so, regardless of how much money they make. Well if money is not considered "beneficial" then please enlighten me. What is consider beneficial?
Are you assuming that a Linux version of LoL would be beneficial in terms of money? I highly doubt that, as it would probably exist already if it really was.
Yordle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EUAtuTNL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-28T12:37:26.094+0000) > > Developing for Linux costs money and time, and no one uses Linux, so it&#x27;s not worth it. > > Same reason why there&#x27;s no South Africa or Middle East servers available. Somehow RIOT makes millions of dollars on a single skin release and they can't invest just a little bit of that money for linux? A lot of people would play on linux if they could. Even with wine if they didn't have to work 5-6 hours on every single patch update.
Riot Games is still a company. If developing a Linux version is not beneficial, there is not really a point in doing so, regardless of how much money they make.
: Although its mild flame Game 1 you still flamed, Game 2 is abit different you didnt really flame, maybe could be for negative attitudes but in my eyes you wasnt really that negative. Problem with this though is that it actually takes alot of reports to get you banned, Im not sure why they have only showed these 2 games, maybe its because all the team reported you in these or maybes its just random. But neither the less, it still means you have had alot of reports. As it takes so many reports to actually get banned and we can see you do flame someties even if it aint that hard I would assume the ban is justified. BUT from what I can see I would hope its not a long one, if you are banned for years or even months for this then I would say it is not justified.
There is alot of false information in here and I don't think it helps the OP any further. > it actually takes alot of reports to get you banned The amount of reports doesn't matter. At all. Reports only start an investigation of a player's behaviour by the system, which will decide what will happen with the player. > Im not sure why they have only showed these 2 games The goal of showing chat logs is not to show which games contributed to the punishment, but rather to give the player an example of what he got punished for. This helps them understand better why they got punished. > if you are banned for years or even months for this then I would say it is not justified. Punishment of months or years don't exist. Only 10 games chat restrictions, 25 games chat restrictions, 14 day bans and permanent bans exist for verbal misbehaviour in game.
Kawataryx (EUW)
: I wanna unbind "enter chat" key RIOT
> There could be 4 idiots in your team that are totally %%%%%%ed with 0/20 score 5 farm and blaming you as jng and they can say oh lets rep all of us this jng he sucks and booom restriction is here That's not exactly how it works. One report does the exact same things as 4. It only causes an investigation of _your_ behaviour. Regardless how often you got reported, the judgement will be based on what you did. Whenever others misbehave, they will get the exact same treatment as you and get chat restricted sooner or later as well.
SKYdMJ (EUW)
: what really disappointed me is no one care. Player is not care, Roit do not care. Good people is being harmed while bad people are laughing. We are making good people turn bad and bad people turn evil.
Instalocking is a known problem, which is why draft pick is offered. There is certainly a solution, so I don't get how exactly 'no one cares'. It is up to you to decide whether you use that solution. #######PS remove the names from your OP due to the no Naming & Shaming [rule](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi) here.
Ïmaqtpie (EUNE)
: didnt blame anyone here expect that k y s and '' ashole '' isnt that much of a blame or something.
You can perfectly blame people also without swear words. Telling someone to kill themselves is a horrible thing to do and adding the rest of your chat logs (they are generally no swear words but still very toxic) definitely warrants this ban.
Currie (EUW)
: I wasnt perma baned it was a 2 week ban
Same goes for a 2 week ban.
: Forum problem
Did you try deleting cookies from your browser?
: long ago I made a promise to my self and I regret it
Though it was a in Hextech Crafting, it didn't come out of a box because it was a reroll. You are saved!
Decholinata (EUNE)
: Acc stealing
Greetings, We can't help you here with such issues. You should [submit a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/requests/new) to Riot Support. ------------- You should never click links that promise free skins or RP. If something is too good to be true, it probably is.
: Is there any way to get a "permanently banned account" unbanned in any way?
Permabans are lifted under no circumstance. If there were a possibility to get unbanned after being permabanned the permaban would lose its final character and be much less effective. Great that you reformed though! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Raymezz (EUW)
: Yeah, I totally agree! Phycological and mental aspects of personalities can not even be averaged on a specific age scale. Everybody develops differently. There are adults that behave like "kids" (common definition of a kid) and vice versa. And people are toxic in their roots. There are some negative and positive sides of everything. World can not be completely white or completely black. The term "toxicity" itslelf is so vague. But its surely comfortable for a company, can be labelled used in very different ways with a good excuse. But in reallity "Toxicity"(especially Summoners Code) is one of the reasons Riot became a millionere company. And if you still so naive to think about it as a desire to make a game without flamers, let me tell you something. Summoner Code aka rules and guidlines of behaviour in lol IS and BIG reason of FLAME.
> The term "toxicity" itslelf is so vague. But its surely comfortable for a company, can be labelled used in very different ways with a good excuse. The term toxicity is indeed vague and that is indeed comfortable for Riot, but for another reason. Riot wants the community to decide what is considered toxic, instead of Riot being the big police that decides what is wrong. Through analysising patterns in the mass bulk of reports, the machine learning system is able to recognise what players find toxic behaviour. I remember watching a video where Riot Lyte (back then) explained where the word 'toxic' comes from. Toxic behaviour is like a toxin that spreads to other games and their infects other players as well. > And if you still so naive to think about it as a desire to make a game without flamers, let me tell you something. I don't think it is or ever will be the goal to get rid of all toxicity. You will always see players who have a single bad day and cross the line once a bit. Punishing those players for being a little toxic wouldn't be very effective, although they still cause some toxicity. Then you have the players that were sportsmanlike first, but turn toxic over the coures of time. Before they can be punished, they have to be toxic first. Catching toxic players will always happen after they misbehave.
: Fourth bullet point above the abstract: Online interactions valence correlates positively age. Older players behave better. Do you mind to quote the part of the study that underlines your statement age doesn't matter? Because it appears to say otherwise...
Good remark. If you read further in the paper you will read this. > As in the case of ANT data, the effect sizes of these age-related changes are small (R2 < .001). *[Results 3.2] This means that the effect size of young players being more toxic as was interpreted by the researchers, is only very small. It's so small that in practice there is no difference between older and younger players.
: How much would the community be different if Riot banned under 18's from playing? (Hypothetical)
Not much would change if the game were only playable for adults. It was [researched](http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0747563215301655) younger players are not more toxic than older players so there would be no difference at all if young players were banned from playing the game. Even if young players would be banned from the game, it probably wouldn't make a big difference as 85% of the community is aged between 16 and 30. Only 15% would then be younger than 16 or older than 30. > because they have not yet developed the emotional maturity or manners to deal with people in a positive way. While it is true that the brains of people in adolescence are still in development, this doesn't mean they are incapable of dealing with other people. It mainly means that they are very prone to copying the behaviour of others. This also includes copying toxic behaviour from older adults. I could even take this point to an unreasonable extreme and hypothetically argue that banning adults from the game is better for the community so that they can't set a bad example for these young players.
: report
Hey, Reports certainly do have an effect and players do get punished for it. The vast majority of punishments are chat restrictions. Just because you don't get notified everytime when someone got punished, it doesn't mean that no one got punished. In fact, only rarely the notification that player got penalised pops up.
: Forum posts = Upvotes wins
Hey, I'll start with a few disclaimers before I say something about this. First of all, I'm **not** on the moderation team. Secondly, since I don't know about which discussion you are talking, I'll probably make a few assumptions. ----------- Although things that happen around here may be annoying, this does not solely qualify them for moderation. I think everyone has been at a point where someone was very annoying in a discussion and trying to upset you, but that doesn't mean it should be moderated. There is always a line between annoying things, things that are on the edge of the rules and things that go far enough to require moderation to keep the boards clean. For moderators it's always a hard job to find the balance between moderating enough and not removing too much. Now for this particular case, did you use the report button for the comments in the discussion you created? You claim that moderators don't take a look at your discussion, but by reporting a comment or discussion it is guaranteed to be looked at. Reporting a thread does not necessarily result in removing a comment, but at least a moderator can consider whether something has to be removed or does not break the rules (enough) to justify moderation.
: Bann !!
Hey, If you want to know more about your ban, you need to [submit a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/requests/new). We can't help you here, but support can.
L3ksaSRB (EUNE)
: Honor unlocking
It is definitely possible to go up in honor after you dropped to level 0, otherwise the system would be pointless and not encourage reform at all. However, to raise your honor leve, you need to show that you have improved your behaviour *consistently*. It depends on your behavior.
: RED PANDA OVERDOSE (Anyone even remember these?)
WOW001 (EUW)
: u got me worng ...for exmeple if they resive more then 3 warnings ..then they got punished
I did get you right. I do prospect that people would use these warnings to find out just how toxic they can be to go unpunished. Furthermore, there are already warnings, namely chat restrictions. They are very effective as they actively force a player to think about what they are writing. A very vast majority of chat restricted players never get chat restricted or banned ever after th
WOW001 (EUW)
: how to stop a bad player(troll/afk/toxic)
While the idea behind your thoughts is nice, it will most likely results in people trying to be just toxic enough to not get punished, instead of behaving sportsmanlike. It would probably only result in more toxicity.
Ellembi (EUNE)
: Honor Doesn't Solve Toxicity Problems, Please Make an Open Discussion for Solutions
> Honors don't solve toxicity issues, player's behaviors in lower elos are actually deteriorating. That was never the intention or goal of the honor system, so you are right there. Its purpose is to reward positive behaviour besides only punishing negative behaviour. > Please, please, fix the report system, please just focus on this if only for a bit of your time. I feel like reports are only looked at if 2+ people issue them Reports cause an investigation by the system of a player's behaviour. If he broke the rules he will get punished. If not, he won't. Adding more reports to that doesn't do anything as one report is enough to start an investigation. > and this is extremely counter productive, especially at lower elos because the age group is younger Actually the vast majority of all League players are not a child, so this statement doesn't mean much. > Most of my reports go by unnoticed and I just don't receive the confirmation message that someone is punished, and 100% of these reports are legit reports. The notification you are speaking of is intended to only appear rarely. It's tuned down to prevent notification spam and to prevent people from gaming the system by finding out what goes punished and what doesn't. Just because you don't receive notifications, it doesn't mean that players don't receive punishments.
Evile Theif (EUNE)
: Your banning system is cruel
> I am asking you is these right to ban me for taking my mother to hospital? No, and for this kind of inevitable leaves there is a certain tolerance before you get hit by LeaverBuster for the first time. However, given that you got low priority queue for 20 minutes, it means that you have a big history of leaving, meaning you are already past that phase of tolerance for leaving games.
Yamaharo (EUW)
: Lee sin ward jump macro is fine ?
Macros like this are not allowed as they give you an unfair advantage over other players that they naturally don't have.
: RIOT GIRL TRISTANA I ALISTAR
Hey, If you followed all the required steps but Riot Girl Tristana hasn't been added to your account, I suggest you contact [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). They can add the skin to your account.
EaglEPyrO (EUW)
: Ban cooldown times
We don't know how long it takes. It's only known that it takes a fairly long time to go back a punishment tier. More importantly, it shouldn't matter how long it takes, as you are not supposed to leave in first place.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Year review Champion breakdown quotes?
Reddit was too quick. The [list](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7kpd2r/quotes_for_every_champion_in_year_in_review_2017/) has already been made.
: Crs PhantomFate Ban Appeal
Behavioural bans are never lifted, unless it was a mistake, which clearly wasn't the case. One of the reasons why permabans are effective is their definitive character. If a permaban is not really permanent, it would lose its status as a big final sentence. Also, there is no reason why Riot would give you a special treatment. If they would unban you, they would have to unban many other people, which would result in a big release of toxic people in the community.
Show more

Monsieur Kast

Level 50 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion