LZ Flame (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mr 44,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RGYvVhpk,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2016-01-21T16:12:40.592+0000) > > Yeah, i lost my time.... Playing 10 games... For nothing. you got a higher mmr so it wasn´t a waste of time. if you are better than the average bronze player you will be silver sooner or later
MMR? wich should i said "SHOULD" give me like 30 LP or so...? Well it gives me 23LP lol
: hehe :D i was silver 4 with 90 point won 7-3 placement and now im bronze V ? are u srs ? this is buggy or smt i think..
I welcome you to the best place in League of Legends ! Its a nice place if you want to start a youtube Channel with Wood Division Stuff.
I am silver (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Moritus Sorrowel,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RGYvVhpk,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-01-21T16:14:49.495+0000) > > Don't even worry about it. If you won 10/10 this means that you will easily be able to carry yourself out of Bronze. I started at Bronze V last season and ended in Plat V. The lower you start the more you can climb. You will get to Bronze IV and then probably skip a step or 2 and go to Bronze II or Bronze I directly. It does suck that you won 10 out of 10 and ended in Bronze V but the fact that you won last 10 mean that you are better then your ranking. Don't stress about it and start climbing. You will be out of there in no time. well i was gold 4, won 9/10 and got to bronze 1 now I play in bronze with gold mmr against gold players having 15/5/13 and 21/4/20 score (2 games which i played after provisionals), ended up losing them because people are retards and here we go, I lose 3 more games and I will stay in Bronze forever... but playing against bronze and with bronze players start climbing, im gold and i get to bronze really am i supposed to climb every fucking season from sivler or bronze and get stuck in gold forever? why cant i just stay in gold if i play against and with gold players anyway? if there has to be some reset why isnt the reset COMPLETE like like we were UNRANKED
Damn... Such a diference ! :S
: Silver 3 = S5 had good mmr did my 10 games 5wins 5L and got bronze 4 .....
Damn... The diference... GL mate.
: It's not so much based on wins... the game will automatically place you lower than what you got last time so you have something to work for (if say you got to gold V last season but you physically can't get higher then that then if you got placed in gold V you won't have anything to really achieve as you would be at your best already... So instead it puts them in silver so they can actually work back up to gold). That's what has happened to you, you capped out at bronze 1 last season so the game places you lower than that so you can work up to it. S4 I ended in silver 3, last season I got placed in silver V so I can work up to silver 3 again, and as I cba to play ranked I ended on silver V so I know for a fact I will end up in bronze despite how much I win (and for the record both times I won 5 and lost 5 so that's further proof that wins mean squat).
So why not put everyone in the same boat? And then... The "Pros" if "they deserve" they go UP again... to the tier they belong... That would be fair... In the END placements are for "nothing" Why not just unrank people automaticly and forget the placements if they are useless, at least to me it was.
: Same ! Completely unfair. Gives no chance for us to even try. won 7 lost 3 Bronze V
I could not think anything more than this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_VuxWCYhQ
GΩD DΣUS (EUNE)
: I was silver 3 in seson 5 and now i win 6/10 and i get b3 rly? i rly try understand but i cant.After more ussles upgardes ... This game it was super but now is 0 compared with dota . Please remediate this . PS: I tried not to talk bad
Don't get MAD ! :D Think about me ! I placed with people who lost 10 games ! And i won 10 xD Yes it is really FAIR says the MMR loooool
JQKAndrei (EUW)
: I just saw a video about the differences between tiers and the most significant one was that in bronze and silver players use to complain about their team and give up very fast. In gold this happens a lot less and the higher you get, the less it happens for people to complain about others because they are focused on improving themselves.
But it is normal... You get more bad players the most you go down. That is nothing new lol
Urf Undead (EUNE)
: It's a dynamic queue now, so find some friends and climb easily to silver even to gold! Good luck :)
At Least they have created a decent Queue. That will be nice to fight some toxic picks and etc... thx and GL to u too ! ^^
Fajerk (EUW)
: I don't want to imagine how deep you have been to remain bronze V. I feel sorry for you, this ain't right. But look on the bright side, you got whole season to keep it up and get hella out of there, so don't give up. Good luck.
I really try hard... Well i will do better this Season i am Sure ! At least i will try to get out of the famous "ELO HELL" Thx GL to u too !
Hannaah (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mr 44,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RGYvVhpk,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-01-21T16:18:36.423+0000) > > I have never been in MASTER or PLAT but have you been in Bronze V? belieave me man... You don't want too... Its trollers after trollers... AFK after AFK... People that don't even know how to pick a right champ to the right lane.... Thats bad man really bad... I tryed to get out almost all last year and.... It was impossible. I agree in all that you said I got suck as well in Bronze for 2 YEARS and 1 was at BV but fortunately I ended the season in SV. And after I read some coments I can say that kind of half of them are from Plat or some near elo and some of them talk like "if you won 10 games you will easily get out of B" but the thing is I bet that they were never on that elo or if they were it was in a time that the Trollers and AFK weren't constant so I don't even know why are they talking because if they got at least half of that trollers they weren't playing ranked anymore....
You got some reason there mate ! League of legends Comunity has increased like "HELL" last 2 years. So Bronze is not the same, because there is more bad players (because they are new) that good players. I am not complaining, i am just making the point.
: WHAAAAAAT ! im sorry for u man ,{{champion:32}}
Its more "RIP" to me lol
Shironya (EUW)
: u were b5 before and landed in b5 hows that not fair lol
Can't follow your sense of humor ! :D
: The system works perfectly fine there actually, everyone gets demoted a few leagues...so no crying especially if you're bronze V, that is probably just the level you are at now and just like Attix said above here, you'll get out if you're better than the rest
So you are telling me that is normal that 2 guys: 1 guy = +10 (10 wins) 1 guy = -10 (10 losses) being in the same RANK ? So... what is Placements for ? I can't understand that dude...
: Rather than worrying about your current rank you should concentrate on your skill/knowledge. It wouldn't make a difference if you got placed in Bronze V or Silver V, if your skill level is Bronze you will end up back in Bronze. If your skill level is Silver or above then you'll be able to climb naturally over the season by playing enough ranked games.
I was not "Surely" Bronze V and i play 700+ games... And i ended there... So.... This year i will play 1400 LOL
Cypherous (EUW)
: So you were in bronze 5 last season, and you somehow expected that after having your MMR lowered with the soft reset that you would get higher than bronze 5? What are you smoking and where do i buy it :P
F*ck MMR... i am full of it hear about it. MMR is more like an Excuse to RIOT lazy job.
: i think the league is bugged i dont think that is true it has never happend before in the previous leagues so we shall know in the upcoming days if they going to fix it or what is going on
Well mate something is really wrong or at least.... Something is really Weird...
: I played more than 3000 games. That means I "wasted" 1500 hours. And I'm not complaining anywhere.
Dude i was just being sarcastic....
Belsath (EUW)
: I was silver 3 last season. 8-2 in my placements and got bronze 1 there must be something wrong here
Take care... Don't get down LOL
: Another Master player speaking, I have been in Bronze 5 at the start of Season 4 because I played only a few ranked games season 3 lost some got placed in bronze 3 and ye 3 days after I was in Silver and at the start of season 5 (probably 2 months after season start) I was diamond, at the end of the season Master. All that with less than 500 overall ranked games. You can climb but you need to see your mistakes because those are the only you can fix. I even won 4v5s in Diamond 2 so don't let afks be a reason to lose. I am not saying you can win every game, not even LCS Players can win every game in Silver because sometimes there is that Diamond smurf and you have a bad game + have an AFK but you can always win enough to climb a division within 20 games. 100 games from B5 to S5 isn't that much after all if you follow that rule you need 400 games to get Diamond that's not even 2 games a day if you win 6/10 games every 5 days so no reason to not get it done :P
Yeah you probably right eheh
Wukongz (EUNE)
: ***
Well i seen it every single day lol
: I just finished my placements, won 7/3, gold 5 season just gone and now in Silver 5... So annoyed
At least you are not at Bronze.... Jizz... :/
: 5/5 plat4>gold2 (my mmr was fucked up, I was on losing streak before reset)
That was bad X:
Attix (EUW)
: If you're better than everyone else around you, you'll get out
Well, thing is... i am not. I am just mad how bad the placement system works.
Ceiron3 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mr 44,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RGYvVhpk,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2016-01-21T16:12:40.592+0000) > > Yeah, i lost my time.... Playing 10 games... For nothing. You didn't. Those 10 wins increased your extremely tanked MMR. Now you'll have an easier time climbing if those 10 placements weren't a fluke atleast.
At least that.... Is better than nothing. ^^
: Its so stupid , and at least 10 times funnier . I bet ppl at riot are laughing so hard reading this .
The hard thing to say... is that they probably are -.-
: > [{quoted}](name=Mr 44,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RGYvVhpk,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-21T15:43:51.853+0000) > > So last Season i got Stuck in Bronze... Because i did not know some important Rules about the game. I even got to get B5 > B1 but fail to get to Silver because of something, I don't even remember what... I was mad... and i came back down again to B5... I have made like.... 700+ Ranked Games in Season 5. > Well thing is i Trained with some Champs, to prepare myself to Season 6. I teach myself to play defensivly and strike when the right time comes.... So with some Effort i got 10 out of 10 ! 10 WINS in the Placements mostly carrying myself. > When i won the last game it posp UP with "Welcome to Bronze 5" So....... I am really mad.... I know about the MMR but its not fair.... Its just.... NOT FAIR. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COULD NOT AGREE MORE 9/10 and it puts me bronze 5, 4 leagues lower than i finished. Logically the worst case scenario is all your games are vs bronze 5 and 8 + wins means your better than bronze 5 by a long way. My main is gold 2 with 24 wins 3 loss last season, and i have now played 12 games and won 11 on my smurf and am bronze 5 with 57 points. I dont want to be in a low league smashing people not as good as me im ending games in 20-30 minuets just because low levels dont know about objectives so your kda may not be special but you get fast wins but its so boring. I can consistently win in gold now i have to climb from bronze 5 through all bronze and silver kinda making it unfair on the enemy team. This is all because your placement system is terrible and you simply dont care about anyone's opinion under Plat. The worst thing is it say ' CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN PLACED IN BRONZE 5' Which is clearly either a troll or a spelling mistake. 'COMMISERATIONS YOU ARE SHIT AT LEAGUE'. You cant be serious with these placements.
You make me laught ! lol Yeah it is terrible.... But what can we do ? Nothing... Just try to beat the DEVIL's Lair once again -.-
: You are able to see what mistakes your teammates do, you persumably know what to pick in which lane. But how do you know that you are not terrible at some aspect of the game ? I mean, there are clearly things you are still doing terribly wrong otherwise you would've climbed out of bronze by now. Just because you're better than others in one aspect, doens't mean you are better in total.
Well i am not a Pro and i am not the best player of my town.... Probably... But i know how to behave... And i allways try my best, it is not enought tho...
D1onys1us (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mr 44,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RGYvVhpk,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-21T16:25:42.889+0000) > > Yeah i know that but that is a variable... its like "Luck" Its Random... I don't like it... Math is not 100% :/ It's not random, I'd litterly be able to win all games from B5 to plat. Even if I were to lose 1 game, that would not mean anything in the bigger picture. You need approx 51% win rate to climb. Lets say my entire team is afk in a random bronze game and I lose, then what? I go next game and do exactly the same thing. You can be unlucky in 1 random game but the truth is this shouldn't matter AT ALL towards your general climbing. On many smurfs I maintain a 100% - 95% win rate till around plat 3...
Well you are a Smurf and probably a Pro i am just a well.... i think i am going to put myself betwen Silver 1 or Gold V. So it is really Easyer for you eheh
: Ive only played under 36 ranked matches i was B3 in season 5 i dont feel ready to play ranked this season as im basically a rookie at ranked new aspects of the game like team compisition, meta, and strageties are something im not aware off i dont even got the propper runes and masteries...
Yeah u are right not playing then :)
Goremaw (EUNE)
: Unfortunately youre in EUW. I'm proud 700+ games Bronzie who thought that this season is the season to stop clowning around and skyrocket myself out of Bronze. You could have been a good duoQ mate for that :(
Yeah probably ! eheh
: you think thats bad??? i finished silver 3 last season and just finished my placements and got bronze 3.....
Did you winn all games?
D1onys1us (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mr 44,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RGYvVhpk,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-01-21T16:18:36.423+0000) > > I have never been in MASTER or PLAT but have you been in Bronze V? belieave me man... You don't want too... Its trollers after trollers... AFK after AFK... People that don't even know how to pick a right champ to the right lane.... Thats bad man really bad... I tryed to get out almost all last year and.... It was impossible. I have 4 smurf accounts and been in every league. I always managed to get in diamond within a week without ever being stuck anywhere. You understand "afks" / "trolls" are more likely to happen on the enemy team assuming you aren't one yourself? There are 5 randoms on the enemy side, whilst 4 on your side. You shouldn't try to assume it comes down to luck in any way.
Yeah i know that but that is a variable... its like "Luck" Its Random... I don't like it... Math is not 100% :/
: Nothing lost as you said you were stuck in b5
Lost 10 games of my time. Like 30 minutes x 10 = 300 minutes wich means 5Hours. LOL
: Don't even worry about it. If you won 10/10 this means that you will easily be able to carry yourself out of Bronze. I started at Bronze V last season and ended in Plat V. The lower you start the more you can climb. You will get to Bronze IV and then probably skip a step or 2 and go to Bronze II or Bronze I directly. It does suck that you won 10 out of 10 and ended in Bronze V but the fact that you won last 10 mean that you are better then your ranking. Don't stress about it and start climbing. You will be out of there in no time.
Yeah man i will try it sooner or later... thx !
: Where did you say this?
prof1cy (EUW)
: well, if you can win another 10 games, you will be bronze III, so there's that.
IDK probably not... 6 games are not enought to get 100LP 2 times.
D1onys1us (EUW)
: Every season your rank gets RESET, so obviously you'll be placed lower than you were. When you were already one of the lowest ranks, it's very obvious and fair to drop to the absolute lowest. Meanwhile I was master and the max rank I can get is plat 1. THAT should be reason to complain as that drop is WAYYYYYYY worse than yours in terms of MMR loss and difficulty. That said I won't complain as one should understand ranks get reset, but it's a complete joke how you actually think your rank reset is any bad when theres challanger rank 1 dropping to plat 1. Btw the fact that you won 10 placements will for sure mean your MMR will be good relative to your division, therefore climb more easily. MMR is all that counts, not the decoration called divisions and tiers.
I have never been in MASTER or PLAT but have you been in Bronze V? belieave me man... You don't want too... Its trollers after trollers... AFK after AFK... People that don't even know how to pick a right champ to the right lane.... Thats bad man really bad... I tryed to get out almost all last year and.... It was impossible.
: Completely agree with this. You should never be placed the same as someone who lost 10/10 if you win a few of your placement matches, let alone if you win all 10 of them. That's actually really insulting if you ask me. They are basically telling you that winning those games didn't matter at all
Yeah, i lost my time.... Playing 10 games... For nothing.
Kollery (EUNE)
: WTF???? RLY RIOT???? show how fucked up the system really is. and riot decides to overbuff adc and overnerf apc exeptmthose who werent touched by changes
Yeah the system is bad... Thats what i am saying for a long time...
: Rip
Thats is almost Sure.
: Something is so wrong here.... 8/2 from platin 4 to gold 5
Yeah... Something is really wrong in here...
Eeten (EUW)
: From Bronze V to Bronze V, not much loss here
Its not the thing of "LOSS" but the thing to get out of here now...
: The stupid thing is you could lose 10 games and still land in Bronze 5 .
Yeah its really stupid -.- i am so mad man...
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Mr 44

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion