Hawk32 (EUNE)
: Depending on what they said it can go either way for me. If they were indeed flaming you hard I don't think its outside of reasonable to argue your side, everyone who isn't interested is free to mute you. I don't believe in silencing people after they have been attacked.
> [{quoted}](name=Hawk32,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tFpjE40A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-15T19:38:46.925+0000) > > Depending on what they said it can go either way for me. If they were indeed flaming you hard I don't think its outside of reasonable to argue your side, everyone who isn't interested is free to mute you. > > I don't believe in silencing people after they have been attacked. thank you. someone who actually understands my side
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Miss Fawn (EUW)
: Christmas Skin Giveaway
I would love to get Project Lucian :P Good luck everyone ^-^
raishinari (EUNE)
: To ADC mains
As an ADC main, I hate Zed, rengar, kata and fizz. Plus any other braindead champion who can one shot you with one item.
Rioter Comments
: Why don't you just check skins on youtube ? There are plenty sources with all skins in HD quality.
> [{quoted}](name=Medieval Twitch,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=oPaOWuYL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-25T18:30:52.307+0000) > > Why don't you just check skins on youtube ? There are plenty sources with all skins in HD quality. It's not the same as playing with them.
Rioter Comments
: Aside from the kite. His early is some of the worst sh!t ive seen in the fcking history,but lets put that aside for a second,alright? Vayne literally fucks him from the @rse if played right,hell,any adc can fck him up,Almost no one plays him,and unless ur good at morde and know the champion he really is underwhelming. Cant see where you find his OPness..................
> [{quoted}](name=The Black Warden,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=enkMpZZR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-23T18:05:20.243+0000) > > Aside from the kite. His early is some of the worst sh!t ive seen in the fcking history,but lets put that aside for a second,alright? > > Vayne literally fucks him from the @rse if played right,hell,any adc can fck him up,Almost no one plays him,and unless ur good at morde and know the champion he really is underwhelming. Cant see where you find his OPness.................. I was using sivir and yes I could kite him, IF HIS SUPPORT WASN'T A THAM KENCH AND IF I HAD ATTACK SPEED.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: My Kled ability theory
He won't be a jungler. Some rioter has said it before.
Rioter Comments
Sindya (EUW)
: Up to 10 FREE SKINS - GIVEAWAY! [ Winner announcement ]
ccGHqi764D Best of luck on the research!
: new gamemode.
Rioter Comments
House x33 (EUW)
: Incredibly slow loading/shop problems
The same thing happens to me... The server has been having some problems for people of Portugal or Spain. I'm from Portugal, where are you from?
: Why is Yorick gay?
I did not read this.
: "There is Qss, sure, but after qssing that, there comes more cc from the enemy". Also applies to meele champions. Apart from that the stats on it are aren't really that great on most bruiser champions, you're way too squishy then. @ Wolf in Tux I didn't deny that Irelia is too strong right now and though I enjoy playing her a lot, I can't deny that her kit is pretty insane. But the point I made was that a lot of adc's are just AS insane. Just think about Lucian for a second: Most meele champions have 1 gap closer at best, with the exception of assassins. Lucian has an escape that not only has a really short cooldown, but gets even lower if he's hitting stuff. That paired with the fact that he builds loads of cdr makes him impossible to deal with for a TON of meele champions. This catastrophe of a Champion, along with other mobile adc's like Tristana or Ezreal are the ONLY reason why Riot made these insane Juggernaut changes, before that, they had no chance against a fed adc, no matter how hard they've won their lane. Meele champions need these overloaded kits to even stand a chance against these unhealthy, hyper mobile adc's. Darius needed that annoying heal to survive against these kiting machines. And yes, Irelia lacks quite a bit of counterplay, but she never made a large portions of champions unviable like some adc's did.
> [{quoted}](name=Berufsfaulenzer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dNl99EO3,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2016-07-06T09:52:49.133+0000) > > "There is Qss, sure, but after qssing that, there comes more cc from the enemy". Also applies to meele champions. Apart from that the stats on it are aren't really that great on most bruiser champions, you're way too squishy then. > > > > > @ Wolf in Tux I didn't deny that Irelia is too strong right now and though I enjoy playing her a lot, I can't deny that her kit is pretty insane. But the point I made was that a lot of adc's are just AS insane. Just think about Lucian for a second: Most meele champions have 1 gap closer at best, with the exception of assassins. Lucian has an escape that not only has a really short cooldown, but gets even lower if he's hitting stuff. That paired with the fact that he builds loads of cdr makes him impossible to deal with for a TON of meele champions. This catastrophe of a Champion, along with other mobile adc's like Tristana or Ezreal are the ONLY reason why Riot made these insane Juggernaut changes, before that, they had no chance against a fed adc, no matter how hard they've won their lane. Meele champions need these overloaded kits to even stand a chance against these unhealthy, hyper mobile adc's. Darius needed that annoying heal to survive against these kiting machines. And yes, Irelia lacks quite a bit of counterplay, but she never made a large portions of champions unviable like some adc's did. I get your point but the lack of counterplay against those champions like Irelia, Zed, FIzz, Fiora etc is just insane. FIzz just clicks E and gets to the adc. Zed has his W + his ultimate. Fiora, let's not even talk about her.................... Irelia is just a super unhealthy champion which I'm banning in every game from now on, until she gets nerfed really hard.
: As a Top Laner and Irelia main I may be a little biased here, but I have to disagree with you. You see, I lost countless games because the enemy ADC got fed, despite me being really fed (even as Irelia) and trust me, it's really frustrating to see that 0/5 Maokai transform into a no skill peel bot who just has to press W on you while that personification of mobility creep Lucian is unreachable and melts you despite all the armor you have. And honestly, this happends more often than not from my expierience in Silver and Gold. The only reason why champions like Irelia have these unhealthy mechanics is because of this, loads of meele champions can't do anything if the enemy ADC gets fed. I used to main Renekton but switched to Irelia because I simply had enough of having no chance in hell if the ranged overlord on the enemy team got out of hand. So yeah, before you complain about certain meele champions being unhealthy, just think about your unreachable Lucians, Vaynes and Ezreals, they're just as unhealthy.
> [{quoted}](name=Berufsfaulenzer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dNl99EO3,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-07-06T00:24:31.855+0000) > > As a Top Laner and Irelia main I may be a little biased here, but I have to disagree with you. You see, I lost countless games because the enemy ADC got fed, despite me being really fed (even as Irelia) and trust me, it's really frustrating to see that 0/5 Maokai transform into a no skill peel bot who just has to press W on you while that personification of mobility creep Lucian is unreachable and melts you despite all the armor you have. And honestly, this happends more often than not from my expierience in Silver and Gold. The only reason why champions like Irelia have these unhealthy mechanics is because of this, loads of meele champions can't do anything if the enemy ADC gets fed. I used to main Renekton but switched to Irelia because I simply had enough of having no chance in hell if the ranged overlord on the enemy team got out of hand. So yeah, before you complain about certain meele champions being unhealthy, just think about your unreachable Lucians, Vaynes and Ezreals, they're just as unhealthy. QSS exists
: Qss zed's ultimate? isn't needed. zed kills you without ultimate.
> [{quoted}](name=FF20 Marshmallow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dNl99EO3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-05T21:59:33.273+0000) > > Qss zed's ultimate? isn't needed. zed kills you without ultimate. this ^
dexcore (EUW)
: + lol is almost unplayable anymore :/
> [{quoted}](name=dexcore,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dNl99EO3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-05T21:51:34.675+0000) > > + lol is almost unplayable anymore :/ So true man. So true...
0utPlayer (EUNE)
: Teemo!
Idea supported : ^)
Rioter Comments
Vionicesca (EUNE)
: Yes, you are supposed to focus Soraka. Have an assassin? Have them take her out at the start of the fight. Bursty champions also do well against her because she can't do anything. She's amazing against sustained damage though. Ignite and anything with grievous wounds makes her life a living hell also.
> [{quoted}](name=Vionicesca,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=61huqK1R,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-07-05T13:42:46.604+0000) > > Yes, you are supposed to focus Soraka. Have an assassin? Have them take her out at the start of the fight. Bursty champions also do well against her because she can't do anything. She's amazing against sustained damage though. Ignite and anything with grievous wounds makes her life a living hell also. No it doesn't. Grevious wounds was nerfed a long time ago. It only reduces self-healing.
: You have to learn so much about this game m8, this post is pointles... Dude if rammus tount u QQS maybe?
> [{quoted}](name=Genja007,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=61huqK1R,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-05T13:29:12.073+0000) > > You have to learn so much about this game m8, this post is pointles... Dude if rammus tount u QQS maybe? Are you fucking retarded? Of course I know about the existance of it. QSSing his taunt is fine but then you have no protection against future CC.
: What divison are u dude?
> [{quoted}](name=Genja007,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=61huqK1R,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-05T13:15:02.395+0000) > > What divison are u dude? Silver 3, placements got me there. Haven't played ranked since the placements.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Nothing more awesome than playing an ADC with some AP scalings going golden when jumped on {{item:3157}} thus wasting all the enemy Teams engage tool and leaving them vulnerable to your team's collapse {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Useless stats for adcs like Vayne. Basicly a waste of money.
Rioter Comments
TTekkers (EUW)
: Were they actually level 30? There's nothing in the matchmaking that forces you to play with people over level 30.
First, yes they were level 30. Second, what? "play with people over level 30." Level 30 is the max level.
TTekkers (EUW)
: Maybe they were genuinely new players. They do exist you know.
At level 30?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TTekkers (EUW)
: {{champion:53}} No matter who gets buffed, who gets nerfed, the make-one-mistake-and-I-hook-you-for-a-free-kill champ is always super annoying because you can't make a single mistake in lane. {{champion:420}} Voiceover only. {{champion:107}} As an ADC, the lack of counterplay that doesn't rely on my team is annoying as hell.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=12GfR1ww,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-06-15T07:30:33.249+0000) > > {{champion:53}} > No matter who gets buffed, who gets nerfed, the make-one-mistake-and-I-hook-you-for-a-free-kill champ is always super annoying because you can't make a single mistake in lane. > > {{champion:420}} > Voiceover only. > > {{champion:107}} > As an ADC, the lack of counterplay that doesn't rely on my team is annoying as hell. I feel you with rengar. I hate him as well.
mustafa2881 (EUNE)
: wanna know, what is the most hated champion for you?
{{champion:157}} {{champion:17}} and {{champion:74}} . They are so ridiculous.
Rioter Comments
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Seriously player, what do you have against building other defensive items?
WHAT other defensive items? The only viable right now are GA and Banshee's Veil and they are still pretty WEAK.
: Typical ADC players. You do realise that this game pretty much always revolves around ADC and always has and will. ADC has, for the majority of the game's history, been the highest source of damage and ADCs typically have unparalleled DPS which makes them really strong no matter what. Unlike pretty much every other class archetype, they remain meta despite everything, and they typically get given by far the most resources of the team in order to try make them successful. Supports are basically made to keep their ADC alive in lane and in fights, because having an ADC that gets to pump out consistent DPS is generally a win condition in itself. So you may complain that you get violated by Assassins, or can't quite chew through tanks, and sometimes it might just be that the specific class is just too strong, but generally if you have your support to peel for you and you're not positioning badly, then you should be able to deal with pretty much anything. But as a role which murders everything if they just survive, you can't complain if things are actually challenging you and killing you so you don't just auto win.
How can a support peel a rengar if he can kill someone in millisecond? It's just not fair. And if he does it over and over again it's even worse.
: Yeah , some of supports in early can win 1x1 against ADC
And excuse me, HOW is that balanced or fair?
FatErksike (EUNE)
: I mained adc as well and I can relate to it. I played a lot of Graves and Vayne, now I just think I'd be better off going to jungle or top, just because I can't deal with ADC role. Already in early game I get fucked because of Volibear, Amumu and other CC heavy tanky champs being played in jungle. Then in the late I can't even do anything, cuz there comes that Fizz with his new tank build, Zed whose ult you can't escape, Rengar who just fcks you up in milliseconds or if that isn't enough, then there's also enemy adc who deals more damage to me than I deal to him. Balanced, right?
Rioter Comments
AnWaRkh (EUW)
: LAG problems Or is it just the servers?
Was just in a game where I was constantly getting ping spikes of 400 ms. Where are you from? I'm from Portugal.
: its easy.............stop scripting
Did you even read the thread?
Rioter Comments
Dage (EUW)
: Vayne buff?
As a Vayne main, I can tell that she is very good right now. I mean.. her laning phase is bad, I know, low range, very squishy and kinda depends on your support. However, this is season 6. The number one rule to adcs right now is NOT to die. Second is the cs and then the kills. Believe me or not, that's how it is right now. She is very strong late game but you do have to master her.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lulusan (EUNE)
: Reporting is useless?
If there is a player flaming you I highly recommend muting them. At the end of the game, just report them.
Eambo (EUW)
: [Resolved] [16-05-16] - RADS/HTTPS/Login Errors
I managed to open it and it is actually working. (I am not kidding)
Show more

MrJossy

Level 156 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion