: League of Legends World Championship 2017 will begin on Saturday, September 23 and ends on Saturday, November 4. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
thanks man {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: Riot Support? I mean you're asking Riot to do it so go to them and um...Yeah sorry but it won't happen. They can't gift skins to people from their shop/or from regular shop just because they main the champion and don't have the money. If they did give out skins like that everyone would make sob stories and ask for skins. Once Worlds starts soon you'll be able to buy Championship Zed in the regular store,either start working or find a way to get enough money for it,even tho my advice would be not to spend money on the game right now. I know skins are awesome and all,But You lost your job and as you said,You have No income,you sure skins are your top priority right now?
so does worlds start today
: It is rather unlikely for championship skins from previous sales to be on sale, although these skins may appear in championship bundles which contain most (if not all) of the championship skins. The Riven 2016 championship skin I think was a one time thing, and I don't think Riot has been planning to be selling "Championship Thresh 2017".
will the skins be 975rp for example championship zed
DeRoo (EUW)
: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/worlds-hits-the-rift-2017/#loot Sept 22nd
thank you my friend. u have been veery helpful
Mush2012 (EUW)
: Championship skins
and do u now when they will be out
DeRoo (EUW)
: Yes.
do u know when they will be releasing the skins
: Yeah they usually release them all during worlds along with all the other worlds skins
do u know when they will be releasing the skins
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Mush2012

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion