RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Add Lp number per game lossed winned in match history
Salron88 (EUW)
: please remove %hp dmg from the game.
I don't have fears with magic/phys max hp% But that **%hp true dmg** ---_it scares me_
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Question
I think riot should add to the ban list of words somehow the combinations of pings. {{champion:203}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:27}} = combine the 3 starting letters of these champs in order. I didn't see it myself happen yet, but saw someone post it here on the boards.
Murdarici (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=My Legit Banana,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=VKdR2OKy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-18T23:22:19.635+0000) > > There is a script out there that pings you if a jungler pops in vision or on minimap near you. > There is also a script for tracking enemies cooldowns shown above the enemies head. > There is also a recall tracker that can tell you who is backing and how much they have left and if they are low hp enough ezreal, jinx, draven will automatically ult to hit you when you spawn in fountain but can't tell you where they are or the map. > There also is a trap detector, this works if someone places a trap while you have vision on them, they don't have to be on your screen, it places a red circle on the ground where the trap is and how much it has left before it expires. > Also a script that will auto-smite to kill the camp you want to, you can also toggle it on or off on what camps you want it to do, allied or enemies. > There is also a script that tells you if your combo will kill them and shows their hp bar like if you were to have pyke ult execute. > There is a script that shows you a black and white image of the enemy champion where he was last seen on the minimap. > but there's no "map hacks" to literary remove fog of war or let you see though the fog of war, just make you mro eawer of enemy that pass near vision, things that you should be aware yourself, so can be a small advantage if you didn't pay attention in first place but in gold elo and unde gold when players don't listen to pings see enemy staying on wards for 15 sec and they don't run, I doubt the sciscript pinging them will make a difference the think that let you know last location of enemy if he was on vision then can anticipate a bit his path, its meh not so helpful also, more confusing, it help good junglers to counter, to invade etc, but again in low elo i doubled its the case auto ignite if its a kill, auto smite, can make your life easier but again it's like playing against a better player no necessary again somebody impossible to win against or steal a baron, since scripts smite exactly when the smite damage is reached , while a good jungle can smite before anticipating his ally's damage so you can beat the script the combo skills are strong but like I said in my post, are strong on lane, in teamfights I see sisters doing silly thing because of the automate thing auto aim and auto doge can be annoying, but again in teamfights i see scripture walking in weird direction because of that and kill himself in a silly situations enemy cd or recalls are also annoying, i remember 8 years ago scrips showed baron, dragon, camps timer, now they exist officially in the league, and to be honest nobody care about them in low elo, so i don't see having them in script count so much, in low elo you ping you have 15 sec til a major ult so they shodu wait and they all going and fight, they don't care, so i dont see if a script te'oing major cd of enemy are ON they will care. The strongest script I saw in the past was to kite with vayne, that was very strong , because you just clicked away to run and the script automatically aa, and back then I saw some scriptures vayn that were so bad players and kite like challengers in silver, but to be honest didn't saw such vaynes for years. Also nidalee script was strong and 8 years ago nidalee Q was devastating, when you run with nidalee and the script auto trow and auto aim spear in back so chasing a nidale was devastating. But that was bad and pointless to do anyway. Auto Aim with blitz that constantly try to grab but did nto grab if detect minions in front and when path was clear auto grabbed, but to be honest I never seen it in the games, maybe becuase scripters want to take killers champion and kill and feel superior with not to play support. Overall I think in high elo a scripter can make a difference since he is already a good player and with scripts can take advantages, but in low elo when players ignore the oficial timers, vision, pings, I don't see how they will take advantages on scripps, and players that play auto aim and auto doge are so so bad players and without them then in team fights are ridiculous bad. Also combos scripts in team fights are ridiculous in the hand of bad players. > So players that are good at the game can highly abuse these scripts. > maybe a very good player will have advantage but bad players wil suck at using scripts as they do as playing without > **ONE PROBLEM!** they are highly detectable and will get you banned in a ban wave, because it has to get the info from the server and if it does that, it is detected, I had tested it out on a low level account 4+ years ago, imagine how the scripts are now. > Scripters (the ones that make the scripts) are working hard to make these undetectable and if the manage to do it they might even make profit from it. > yes like I said I taste them like 8+ years ago and yeah since 8 year or 4 in your case i'm sure they got even better, still no cheats since everything is client side, all scripts do are using game mechanics. > Those orb-walking, cs-helping, auto-dodge, auto combo just mess me up and kill me all the time, they don't help out at all and will not give me a clear advantage what so ever, the scripts themselves were good but I just am not used to play with scripts and don't intend to because I fell too limited with them they mess me up and will get me banned and it is not nice to ruin the fun for others. so you agree with me that is not so easy to play with the scripts, and they need to actually train to play with them, and if are bad players without they will probably be bad player with.
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=VKdR2OKy,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T09:51:46.925+0000) > so you agree with me that is not so easy to play with the scripts, and they need to actually train to play with them, and if are bad players without they will probably be bad player with. I agreed from the start. I just wanted to share my experience with them. I forgot to say about a script that draws the skillshots line of travel in red, this would help you to not get sniped by ez, draven, jinx and somehow it helped against shaco because you can see what direction he casted his Q. Also one where if you have a champion with a clone ability like shaco, LB, it would tell you which one is real and which one is a clone. GL HF {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Murdarici (EUNE)
: I rarely saw scripters, but very often saw people that think somebody is scripting just because they play good I am a good blitz player and I was accused so many times of having scripts because I anticipate grabs, especially if they flash, or If I blind grab in fog of war. I saw many xerath or kata accused of scripts just because scripts are more popular on those champions, but they cleary had none. Also scripts are not so easy to use to be good you actually need to train to use the script and while they are strong on lane many times in teamfights are more bad, I saw scriptures in past that dominate lane but in teamfight they were terrible because automated things got wrong in crowded fights. 8-9 years ago when was a wave of complaining on forum about scripts I was curious how they are, I tested some in boots games to see what they do and how I can spot players that use them, sure since then I bet they are better, but I still don't see huge changes in advantages, and a bad player that can press buttons I am sure he suck to use scripts to. In 9+ years go League I never had problems to lose games because of a scripter, since the very few I spotted in so many years they all were terrible in teamfights and on lane it's like playing vs a very high elo smurf, play def and you can deal with them, since cheats to give you power, vision, resistance don't exist, its kinda ok, the script just help them to do better/faster combos, can be helpful when they show tower range or enemy marksman range so you can poke them just at the limit of the range. Maybe auto farming/showing when to last hit can be a better advantage. But anyway don't think they are so many as people think I didn't see more then one or two in years, and I don't think especially in low ello they are so helpful.
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=VKdR2OKy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-18T19:59:58.653+0000) >since cheats to give you power, vision. There is a script out there that pings you if a jungler pops in vision or on minimap near you. There is also a script for tracking enemies cooldowns shown above the enemies head. There is also a recall tracker that can tell you who is backing and how much they have left and if they are low hp enough ezreal, jinx, draven will automatically ult to hit you when you spawn in fountain but can't tell you where they are or the map. There also is a trap detector, this works if someone places a trap while you have vision on them, they don't have to be on your screen, it places a red circle on the ground where the trap is and how much it has left before it expires. Also a script that will auto-smite to kill the camp you want to, you can also toggle it on or off on what camps you want it to do, allied or enemies. There is also a script that tells you if your combo will kill them and shows their hp bar like if you were to have pyke ult execute. There is a script that shows you a black and white image of the enemy champion where he was last seen on the minimap. So players that are good at the game can highly abuse these scripts. **ONE PROBLEM!** they are highly detectable and will get you banned in a ban wave, because it has to get the info from the server and if it does that, it is detected, I had tested it out on a low level account 4+ years ago, imagine how the scripts are now. Scripters (the ones that make the scripts) are working hard to make these undetectable and if the manage to do it they might even make profit from it. Those orb-walking, cs-helping, auto-dodge, auto combo just mess me up and kill me all the time, they don't help out at all and will not give me a clear advantage what so ever, the scripts themselves were good but I just am not used to play with scripts and don't intend to because I fell too limited with them they mess me up and will get me banned and it is not nice to ruin the fun for others.
: Because you can change with him and also be Autofill protected next game. https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/selectall/2017/02/09/09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg _Riot does not sleep all time._
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ztYIjYMY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-18T21:48:21.435+0000) > > Because you can change with him and also be Autofill protected next game. We already did that, but imagine in ranked, where it just fills you for no reason. I'm just imagining 5 people that que for their role but get swapped anyway for no reason and all say that they were filled and play their main role anyway. What this autofill tells me is that it fills you for no reason.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: As a main of him for nearly 3 years now i'd say that although he's not in the best of spots I would recommend trying him out. Although I'll admit I don't really know Support Nautilus all that well since I prefer him Top and Jungle. If you try him top he can be very oppressive. Runes would be either Grasp (better for easier matchups) or Aftershock (Useful for tough matchups) with Shield bash, any from the next 3 as they are situational, and then either revitalise or overgrowth (both work well). Secondary runes go either sorcery with Manaflow band (you are rather mana hungry) and Transcendence, or go Precision with Presence of Mind and either Legend: Alacrity or Legend: Tenacity. Little rune buffs I'd run either the bonus attack speed or scaling CDR and then either double armour or double Magic Resist depending on my match up. You'd want to start Corrupting potion or Doran's Ring and go either W for aggression or E for defence (if it's a tough match up and you have Corrupting pot a dark seal can be very useful for sustaining yourself). Your dueling is pretty good when past lvl 3 with an auto, W auto, E, auto and by level 6 you can hold down your laner very well for easy jungle ganks you'll want to go E max then W then Q (I like to scatter a few points into W and Q before maxing E tbh). With top lane you'll want to preserve your Mana so ideally you want the lane to push into you since you have easy farming under tower because of your passive. The strength of Nautilus top is that there aren't many matchups where you don't atleast go even because of your immense tankyness (Although some you will hard lose like Darius, don't even attempt it). Obviously Tank items are great on him, Sunfire cape and Abyssal Mask are probably some of the best, movement items are useful to help you engage like Dead Man's or Righteous Glory. Jungle Nautilus might be coming back a bit with the buffs to Cinderhulk and his own buffs he got a few weeks ago. If you try Jungle Naut mobility boots are a must since your mobility is very low, Predator can be quite fun on Nautilus for the speedy ganks.
> [{quoted}](name=Overlord Morde,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZvGHEG6i,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-06T21:41:46.587+0000) Btw I actaully reached plat last season because I played naut top, just for the pure reason nobody knew how strong he was so they would just int in to me. Conqueror wasn't invented yet so I'd win pretty much any matchup, then I would buy deadmans and roam, proc demolish everywhere. Nobody could 1v1 me, but now they stand a chance, and I don't like that when an enemy stands a chance against me <:( Aftershock is op as f@#! on him.
: I know of a certain Juggernaut that might find this item very, very interesting.
> [{quoted}](name=Outcast Ronin,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=iMybQ99J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-08T13:43:58.969+0000) > > I know of a certain Juggernaut that might find this item very, very interesting. #_OPEN D'GATES _{{champion:77}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:77}}{{champion:77}} {{item:3512}} {{item:3512}} {{item:3512}} ######_Sorry it was stronger than me._
Tarolock (EUNE)
: the average human reaction time is somewhere around 215 ms according to this website https://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime go and do a few tests and link the screen so we can see yours so i doubt you notice that 20 ms ping, its just not possible, my average reaction time on that website in 5 tries is 265 ms
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=2tI4xUpf,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-10T17:50:33.396+0000) > > the average human reaction time is somewhere around 215 ms according to this website > > https://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime > > go and do a few tests and link the screen so we can see yours > > so i doubt you notice that 20 ms ping, its just not possible, my average reaction time on that website in 5 tries is 265 ms I hate statements like these because they just make no sense. Have you ever played on 40ms and then on 100ms? I can assure you that anyone who has experienced this can tell you it doesn't look like and feel like it takes my character to move or cast abilities in 0.1 seconds (100ms). I had also issues with having 60-75ms and oh boy it is a huge difference to have 30-40ms. 60-70ms feels like it takes half a second for my champion to react to my commands. You'd think if he blinks during those 60-75ms he'd miss it? but no. He would still see his champion jittering as he is still struggling to move, I had experienced it myself and it is like that with abilities too. There are multiple more things to take in to account and it is not just latency. So please get out of with this **BS** "the avg reaction time of humanz is 215ms"
Arti (EUW)
: Can we get 160 fps cap?
How about this: Instead of riot adding all of those caps, riot just lets us input them in as numbers for the fps to cap?
: Saying meta-na(s)i is considered flaming?
: Bronze player, reporting in!
I love when enemy team first picks a yasuo. And then my pick: {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:24}}{{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:58}} {{item:3161}} {{champion:58}} {{item:3161}} {{champion:58}} {{item:3161}} {{champion:58}} If im mid: {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} One yasuo was screaming at me how this ---> {{item:3146}} was a problem for him because it **Slows** him too much and morde **Heals** too much and pulls damage from his a@! I have a full arsenal against yasuo. My friends mains jungle and yasuo is his favorite customer! He becomes so utterly useless it is insane how useless one can get.
Arimtøs (EUW)
: Third party application for game replays
How the **BORK** do you want to accomplish that? You want to view the replays without the game itself? Replays are playing movement, hp, mana, abilities casted etc.. again in the same way, it is not a recorded video. Now if it was recorded that is a different story, but you wouldn't be able to move the camera around and I highly doubt there will be any website or app there that does that automatically because it would take up sooo much space on ones PC, assuming you want to watch other peoples replays without the game. If you want to do it for yourself there is an app on overwolf that automatically records takedowns only. If you still don't get it: Can you let pre-programmed robots fight again but without the robots themselves? no Can you play music from the gallery in your phone but with an empty gallery? no Can you drive back to your home from work without a vehicle this time? no Can you punch someone in the face again but without you two existing? no Hotel? Trivago So without the engine, champion files, etc.. you can really watch the replay now can you?
Aezander (EUW)
: As a rule of thumb; nothing is good when you spam it too much. Personally, I report "ez" only when it is used at the end of a game. Because at that point it's unsportsmanlike behaviour. During a game, I couldn't care less.
> [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3ca3Ywjf,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2019-04-03T21:59:07.776+0000) > > As a rule of thumb; nothing is good when you spam it too much. > > Personally, I report "ez" only when it is used at the end of a game. Because at that point it's unsportsmanlike behaviour. During a game, I couldn't care less. I find it funny when someone uses "ez" at the end, I do it too sometimes, but I don't spam it. I use "ez" at the end only because it is funny to use if I got my butt carried or "better top wins" if I got carried or I use it when someone else gets carried HARD. Other than that my honor is rising pretty good and never was I ever banned for toxicity yet... Even I use "k@#" once in 2 or 3 months, slips out sometimes or I'm just a huge A-hole one game but most of my games I stay positive and usually joke around in the chat, so I have nothing to worry about using "ez" when I deem it funny to use.
Rioter Comments
DEOLO (EUNE)
: We need ig xayah
**Obama:** Honey, I became president :D **His wife:**No, we president! **Rakan:** Honey, I got selected for a skin :D **Xayah:** No, **WE** got selected for a skin! Eh, old meme.
: Perhaps you fail to see the true essence of LOL as a Moba then.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oAogr67X,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T15:24:58.864+0000) > > Perhaps you fail to see the true essence of LOL as a Moba then. Hahahah https://media.mpasho.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/LOLlaugh.jpg.jpg
Tarolock (EUNE)
: this community is funny... ppl complain for months because they hate the snowball in the game, riot adds the bounty system to make snowballing less impactful but ppl still complaining... btw imo the bounty system is fine, you are not punished for playing good, you are punished for the bad calls that you make with your lead... i mean if you die with an item lead and 6 kills ahead of the enemy then the enemy deserves a reward because they did something good even with a huge disadvantage
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UyWM65GE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-31T05:50:50.935+0000) > > this community is funny... ppl complain for months because they hate the snowball in the game, riot adds the bounty system to make snowballing less impactful but ppl still complaining... The majority of the community is low elo, they don't know what they want, they just complain, not sure why riot even listened in the first place. > btw imo the bounty system is fine, you are not punished for playing good, you are punished for the bad calls that you make with your lead... i mean if you die with an item lead and 6 kills ahead of the enemy then the enemy deserves a reward because they did something good even with a huge disadvantage I disagree with you there, If someone is 6/0 vs someone who is 0/6, that 0/6 shouldn't stand a CHANCE at fighting the 6/0 but that is not the case and that is why the bounty is at fault.
: You didn't even mention the biggest part - CS bounty that was nerfed recently yet I still see 0/0/0 players with 200g bounty for doing well...
> [{quoted}](name=PermaBannedEjpon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UyWM65GE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-30T22:17:49.285+0000) > > You didn't even mention the biggest part - CS bounty that was nerfed recently yet I still see 0/0/0 players with 200g bounty for doing well... Oh silly me, forgot about that one, thanks for adding it in!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > this has been fact ever since riot switched focus from individual oriented gameplay to team oriented. So basically from the first day League existed? League was always explicitly focused on being a team game, nothing about that has ever changed and probably never will, given that this is the core game design of League or even MOBAs in general.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=86KErh0I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-25T04:29:24.531+0000) > > So basically from the first day League existed? > League was always explicitly focused on being a team game, nothing about that has ever changed and probably never will, given that this is the core game design of League or even MOBAs in general. Not quite, it was team oriented but with individual impact on the team. Not the typical 1 player can lose the game but 1 player can't win the game.
Dissectum (EUNE)
: Autofilled at your promos.
Don't you usually have autofill protection during promos?
Hajrulla (EUW)
: are you from Balkan?
> [{quoted}](name=Hajrulla,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sj16Yoqy,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-03-24T16:43:46.454+0000) > > are you from Balkan? Yes I am.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sj16Yoqy,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-24T00:58:31.709+0000) > > The psychology of women is such that if they can't control men they COMPLETELY loose it and go NUTS, that said; I'd like to know why are the fk is it that you're the focus and not your dad like lol, she should be focusing the fker that put a ring on her finger mainly. (They might not exactly think about it this precise way but in effect it's precisely how they act and it's how they're wired to act by default, thank fking God for that). > > Edit: Oh, I got to the part where you said he passed away just now. Welp. Eh my dad didn't really give much of a ding doodily doo about it. He was always "meh, she's like that, I'm only with her cuz of u". My dad couldn't really defend me or else he'd get some too.
Daishar (EUW)
: Damn man, good luck with everything and honestly Idk what to say to you except that. If you are really tired from all of this you can plan moving out. All this sounds like psychological abuse. Again good luck and best wishes!
> [{quoted}](name=Daishar,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sj16Yoqy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-23T23:51:51.520+0000) > > Damn man, good luck with everything and honestly Idk what to say to you except that. If you are really tired from all of this you can plan moving out. > All this sounds like psychological abuse. > Again good luck and best wishes! well from 10-14 age it was physical abuse, she broke the broom handle on my back, she can't do that no more cuz I'm stronkk. Thanks anyway! She is there to support me but I just don't get this random attitude that pops up and goes mental on a daily basis.
DutchPro (EUW)
: Okay, good luck
> [{quoted}](name=DutchPro,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sj16Yoqy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-23T22:41:06.854+0000) > > Okay, good luck Thanks fam.
Rioter Comments
0rcGa5M (EUNE)
: Fair game? Those are like 1% of the games. Usually games are one sided
> [{quoted}](name=Mak3M3Happy,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1ZjYdWUs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-16T03:58:01.779+0000) > > Fair game? Those are like 1% of the games. Usually games are one sided The coins is seemingly heavier on one side.
: Someone please explain me the S9 ranked so i can understand and rage less
>If im correct the normal player should have a 50% win-lose ratio in your elo which you belong in and that you play against and with other players your skill group. Who the hell told this lie to you? That's utter total BS, the game is a coin flip between a fair and unwinnable game.
0rcGa5M (EUNE)
: Best games and the only ones that can be called "GG"
I agree, the best games are when you don't know whether or not you are going to win the game, it adds that mystery and sportsmanship to the game.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: I got it!
Addiction at its finest.
KRANKKK (EUW)
: Why is Sylas still not disabeld?
New champs: {{champion:517}} A Double-Dmg on Q with a Double-Slow, a Heal+Dmg+Gapcloser W, a Snare+Knockback+Shield+Dash/Gapcloser+Dmg E and of course the "Ultimate". And dont forget the AOE DMG Passive after every spell Old champs: {{champion:1}} Q, deals dmg, W deals Dmg, E thormail like passive and dmg reduction, R deals dmg and spawns a bear.
: Poros
{{summoner:31}} {{summoner:50}} {{item:3520}} {{item:2054}} {{item:2052}} {{champion:201}}
Kaimeraz (EUW)
: The ranked ladder is already in a state of zero integrity, always have been and always will be! To have integrity in any form of ranking you need merits that reflect any players performance which you do not have in League's, you have players who climb or fall based on nothing more than wins and losses, which they may or may not have had any impact on in both aspects. _In this season alone it was (and I can't belive I am saying this) made worse due to inflated LP gains at the start of the season._ Outside of the above it's evident in almost every game and especially during promotional games, that this games match making does not take into consideration the essential parts of a given game that leads to win conditions, this naturally involves KDA / KP, cs/min, ward count or vision uptime, objective count.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaimeraz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7b478thP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-10T08:52:41.049+0000) >Outside of the above it's evident in almost every game and especially during promotional games, that this games match making does not take into consideration the essential parts of a given game that leads to win conditions, this naturally involves KDA / KP, cs/min, ward count or vision uptime, objective count. I wouldn't add cs/min since I have a playstyle on malphine where I would farm early game and start heavily roaming mid game and onwards. Because of this my cs/min is very small but my contribution to objectives is very high and so are my kills with very little deaths. Usually this leads my team to victory. I'm currently sitting on him with 13W and 2L, with a 87% win rate.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=xdd meme xdd,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Gasm03EV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-27T21:30:56.290+0000) > > EUNE is pretty much a zoo, animals left and right. I left eune 4 years ago, that place is filled with people going for kills and not focusing on objectives also they are pretty s@#!.
FallenDisc (EUNE)
: Mastery level up reward - titles
Paladins has this, not a bad idea tbh.
MikeyR (EUW)
: I had big issues regaring turrets, where I played vlad and he moved 100 units closer to turret and just looked at it, until I right clicked again. I missed so many poke chances on turret and nearly died because he moves closer than I want...
> [{quoted}](name=MikeyR,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=voYYWU0I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T18:49:37.768+0000) > > I had big issues regaring turrets, where I played vlad and he moved 100 units closer to turret and just looked at it, until I right clicked again. I missed so many poke chances on turret and nearly died because he moves closer than I want... OMG the same thing just happened to me. I just played vlad, and it was soo tilting, I didn't get plating at all because of it.
: Streaming Duo bot!
Man do I really have to dig trough to find your stream? Here it is anyway if anyone is interested: https://www.twitch.tv/firedragoneu
skocc (EUW)
: Keep getting disconnected after the new patch.
This patch, it is happening to me even in the training sandbox mode.
JesRect (EUW)
: Buff Rakan: Or Release More Hard Engage Champs.
Ryyskk (EUW)
: (Upcoming) updated RP costs - discussion
Welp, I guess I'm not buying RP anymore. Since I'm in one of those low income countries.
: RIOT Update The Website
I'm so jelly now. {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: fix ur shit
mildly infuriating.
: This game needs more bans
143 champions. 10 bans. 143-10 = **133.** #133 champions at your disposal. Riot: nah fam, 10 is bans enough.
Hylãs (EUW)
: Kayle's rework is only a 20% success for me and Morgana's is a 80%
I think hash talked about something like "oversexualization of champions". I am starting to see it actually.
Marssx (EUW)
: Sylas can become Shyvana indefinitely with ult
Nah his mana bar will act like fury while in shyvana's ult.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: /mute all is the best advice any player will ever give you. And the only thing you should focus on is improving your personal performance, ignoring what happens in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Cryptidian,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AXONvdcR,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-14T19:50:12.463+0000) > Eh flaming doesn't affect me, I just try and "fix" their behavior, try and make them a better teammate but thing is that I'm losing games quite often despite me doing well most of the time like 4 games in a row (i think) I lost even when I did well and that is not uncommon, it happens all the time and it is honestly depressing to waste so much time knowing that even if I improve that it won't even matter.
Show more

My Legit Banana

Level 248 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion