LoliLover (EUW)
: Disable Chat Option + Other Major Improvements to the Coregame
The botgame idea is stupid, the matchmaking is good as it is, but I agree with the runes and gamemodes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: that's actually the dumbest thing i heard today.... Preseason 6 is season 6... they willn't change it .. they are calling it preseason not to take community opinnion on it ... they will only fix bugs and so on.. but thier actuall changes willn't change... You was here in the other preseasons? if you were there , you will know what i'm talking about.. anyways alot of peaple quited the game by now.. because riot only cares about money not thier players. the game is like herosofthestrom now op champs , 20-25 min game .. but heros is more balanced lol ... league used to be a game depends on skill , balance but now it's a joke.. even a bronze can beat a challanger in lane.
> [{quoted}](name=xLaughing Coffin,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=eKcMREUL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-22T01:32:16.073+0000) > > that's actually the dumbest thing i heard today.... > Preseason 6 is season 6... they willn't change it .. > they are calling it preseason not to take community opinnion on it ... > they will only fix bugs and so on.. > but thier actuall changes willn't change... > You was here in the other preseasons? > if you were there , you will know what i'm talking about.. > anyways alot of peaple quited the game by now.. because riot only cares about money not thier players. > the game is like herosofthestrom now op champs , 20-25 min game .. but heros is more balanced lol ... > league used to be a game depends on skill , balance but now it's a joke.. even a bronze can beat a challanger in lane. You are aware they are literally reworking the minions right? Not just bug fixes.
Rioter Comments
: Need Advice from Kindred Players
While I'm not a Kindred player per-say I am quite an experienced jungler and watch a lot of streams. 1.Devourer, since you barely have any good AD scaling and have good on hit effect dmg you should go devourer. 2.Neither, Red Smite 3.Kindred is kind of so and so with her builds, I suggest going for Armor Pen and Attack Speed. Red Sated>Berserker's/Tank Boots>BoTRK>Black Cleaver>Runaan's>Situational Item. 4. NAY :^) 5. Stay on the back lines, get your stacks up and put down some good ults.
Rioter Comments
: People constantly complaining over out of meta in normals XD hahaha
I agree on you about not following the META, but that's just troll. You break the meta with people who fill the role of the lane ex. Lee top. Not completely break the CORE META which maximizes efficiency ex. Tank Ziggs Jungle
Mystech (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZartarUK,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-08T18:40:14.363+0000) > > cry more fanboy, cry more > > stop being a baby > > simple fact is you said "don't be ungrateful" about someone saying they dont like how this skin looks > > you are blinded by your fanboy sadness and have got all worked up and upset > > learn to not be such a fanboy and just see things objectively > > said it 3 times again :) Whatever, you're still ungrateful. And you're still dumb enough to think calling someone a fanboy is offensive. Go back to bed and tell your mum to read you a bed-time story.
> [{quoted}](name=ZartarUK,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-08T19:04:56.596+0000) > > how am i ungrateful? they make a billion dollars from us and we get a shit skin in return? oh yea makes sense > > not saying it as an offensive, saying it as a fact, you are a fanboy > > you are the one thats got all worked up and started insulting people because you cant get your point across any other way, just like a small child > > you are a blind fanboy, end of. sad really You know what you get for spending money? Skins. Why don't you get that if you spend money they give you something back. Think about how dumb you're being. Then talk to me.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: cry more fanboy, cry more stop being a baby simple fact is you said "don't be ungrateful" about someone saying they dont like how this skin looks you are blinded by your fanboy sadness and have got all worked up and upset learn to not be such a fanboy and just see things objectively said it 3 times again :)
> [{quoted}](name=ZartarUK,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-08T18:40:14.363+0000) > > cry more fanboy, cry more > > stop being a baby > > simple fact is you said "don't be ungrateful" about someone saying they dont like how this skin looks > > you are blinded by your fanboy sadness and have got all worked up and upset > > learn to not be such a fanboy and just see things objectively > > said it 3 times again :) Whatever, you're still ungrateful. And you're still dumb enough to think calling someone a fanboy is offensive. Go back to bed and tell your mum to read you a bed-time story.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: wow fanboy got angry cause he cant accept hes wrong chill fanboy, no need to use caps like that also i didnt ask for anything, you said "don't be ungrateful" and i simply said thats a dumbfuck thing to say because they already give us fuck all and make a lot of money from us seriously learn to not be such a fanboy
> [{quoted}](name=ZartarUK,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-08T18:25:39.714+0000) > > wow fanboy got angry cause he cant accept hes wrong > chill fanboy, no need to use caps like that > > also i didnt ask for anything, you said "don't be ungrateful" > > and i simply said thats a dumbfuck thing to say because they already give us fuck all and make a lot of money from us > > seriously learn to not be such a fanboy You're really dumb aren't you? You said fanboy 3 times in your post. Just, no. You REALLY don't know WTF is going on do you? If you spend money you get skins, so they take your money and give you skins. Get the fuck out of here. I can't take anymore of your immature personality.
: 1- they cant re-work adc mid season? are you oblvious, what was that juggernaut update then? 2. once again as stated took them years to update that 3. Bugs are still common and the client is still rubbish, needs a lot of tweaking which even a one eyar coding student could improve.. your 5 point. not true, a lot of player hate the rank experience cos of tryhards, tensions, frustration when there trolls and afks and flamers etc..
> [{quoted}](name=50ShadesOfFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2015-11-08T17:46:50.095+0000) > > 1- they cant re-work adc mid season? are you oblvious, what was that juggernaut update then? > 2. once again as stated took them years to update that > 3. Bugs are still common and the client is still rubbish, needs a lot of tweaking which even a one eyar coding student could improve.. > your 5 point. not true, a lot of player hate the rank experience cos of tryhards, tensions, frustration when there trolls and afks and flamers etc.. They rework 4 Champion in different roles/lanes in the Juggernaut patch, they're reworking 6 champions in the same role and in the same lane in S6. I think there is a huge difference. As stated, it's here now. Have you heard about the WHOLE NEW CLIENT? I'm guessing no, because you don't seem to be the "reading" type. Ranked is made for tryhards -_- and they're releasing the new teambuilder ranked to relieve tension and frustration.
RydahX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mystech,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-08T16:27:25.670+0000) > > And...... Teambuilder Ranked, ADC rework, Ranked Borders, Feeder/AFK detection systems, Event Icons with special in-game effects, new client..... > > What do you call those? What makes you think that's a "payback" for us? We are entitled to changes to the game to make us feel impressed It's a game, by a company that seeks to earn money If they don't impress us, and don't keep the game healthy People will stop playing
> [{quoted}](name=RydahX,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2015-11-08T17:48:48.710+0000) > > What makes you think that's a "payback" for us? > We are entitled to changes to the game to make us feel impressed > It's a game, by a company that seeks to earn money > > If they don't impress us, and don't keep the game healthy > People will stop playing We aren't entitled, EA doesn't update their games nearly as much as LoL, they still earn millions though XD
ZartarUK (EUW)
: "If it's not REALLY good than it's shit and the people who made it suck" dont have a clue what you meant there lol and sorry you are a complete fanboy you are saying all their changes are great even though they havent been implemented already also the skin isnt free, only 30% of the player base gets it and the skin does suck thing is you dont look at this objectively, you just think riot gave you something, they are amazing, meanwhile they are making more off the community than most games do who charge a cost up front and give you more with that i like league, i like playing it but i can still understand that riot give very little back and prioritise money over anything else
> [{quoted}](name=ZartarUK,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-08T17:01:46.616+0000) > > "If it's not REALLY good than it's shit and the people who made it suck" dont have a clue what you meant there lol > > and sorry you are a complete fanboy > > you are saying all their changes are great even though they havent been implemented already > > also the skin isnt free, only 30% of the player base gets it and the skin does suck > > thing is you dont look at this objectively, you just think riot gave you something, they are amazing, meanwhile they are making more off the community than most games do who charge a cost up front and give you more with that > > i like league, i like playing it but i can still understand that riot give very little back and prioritise money over anything else Whatever you say Geenie, I HAVE tested the patches, I'm not a fanboy (No riot merch or anything, even personally hate the e-sports scene). And for fucks sake, for the love of god and for the sake of the human race... RIOT DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU SHIT! SHUT THE FUCK UP, THEY DON'T OWE YOU JACK SQUAT! Stop asking for shit like they need to give you 1% of their revenue. It's little bitches like you that ruin the community asking and begging Rito Game for free shit. Doesn't matter how much they make, how much they are worth or how much YOU gave them. The players DECIDED to give money and Riot DECIDED they'd give us a little something extra. Get it now? You give them money for skins, and instead of having to pay for this one, you get it for FREE!!! (Without using any physical currency) TL:DR: Deal with it, they gave you SOMETHING, they don't need to give you a % of their revenue.
: It doesn't even matter. They pump out updates every 1-2 weeks, patch stuff and whatnot. They balance the game, try out new things, give us a whole GAME to play with. But no, "Rito so greedy, dun't geef us anithing at oll." They should start removing ranked rewards from the ungrateful tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=MadKnife IV,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=00000000000000010001,timestamp=2015-11-08T16:58:16.611+0000) > > It doesn't even matter. > > They pump out updates every 1-2 weeks, patch stuff and whatnot. They balance the game, try out new things, give us a whole GAME to play with. > > But no, "Rito so greedy, dun't geef us anithing at oll." > > They should start removing ranked rewards from the ungrateful tbh. Thank you for acknowledging this problem. People just don't get that even though they aren't receiving virtual items they're receiving gameplay experience.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: thats arguable, have you even played these changes? :S how can you say they are better and its gone over your head i think they change the game to keep it fresh and popular or else it would die out you are just being a fanboy here im not slating riot but i know a lot of other free to play games give more away than they do, so to say its ungrateful to not love a "free" skin is a joke
> [{quoted}](name=ZartarUK,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-08T16:51:28.796+0000) > > thats arguable, have you even played these changes? :S how can you say they are better > and its gone over your head i think > they change the game to keep it fresh and popular or else it would die out > you are just being a fanboy here > > im not slating riot but i know a lot of other free to play games give more away than they do, so to say its ungrateful to not love a "free" skin is a joke No fanboy, I've played many games and this is simple stuff. The changes are going to be better ACCORDING to the gameplay I've seen and PBE I've played. And yes, what if they didn't give us a skin? It's not a gameplay aspect but it still grows their playerbase. Everything good they do is going to grow their fanbase and everything bad is going to shrink it. IDK where you got the idea of "If it's not REALLY good than it's shit and the people who made it suck" mentality but personally I'm glad to receive a good skin for FREE.
: adc rework-After a full season of adcs being almsot useless until late game against tanks and bruisers that one shot you like they were assassins, they finally realised with their pea brains that this category needs a re-work.. GJ.. Feeder/afk Detections, once again, takes thems years to activate their prea brains and realise the whole thing was just a joke for the most part (placebo reports that did nothing, hence they removed a lot of categorys from it) new client: ONCE AGAIN (holy crap) after 5 years they realised how junk their client was, from bugs, freezes, slow load up, to bat down annoying when you go shopping in the shop only to get interrupted by your friend searching for a match.. as stated these benefits themselves more then the players in terms of business, its "innovation" yeah the "free skin" is only for gold+ players, what about the players that have played the game for years yet never wanted to play rank, what rewards do they get after each season? none...
> [{quoted}](name=50ShadesOfFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2015-11-08T16:47:12.250+0000) > > adc rework-After a full season of adcs being almsot useless until late game against tanks and bruisers that one shot you like they were assassins, they finally realised with their pea brains that this category needs a re-work.. GJ.. > > Feeder/afk Detections, once again, takes thems years to activate their prea brains and realise the whole thing was just a joke for the most part (placebo reports that did nothing, hence they removed a lot of categorys from it) > > new client: ONCE AGAIN (holy crap) after 5 years they realised how junk their client was, from bugs, freezes, slow load up, to bat down annoying when you go shopping in the shop only to get interrupted by your friend searching for a match.. > > as stated these benefits themselves more then the players in terms of business, its "innovation" > > yeah the "free skin" is only for gold+ players, what about the players that have played the game for years yet never wanted to play rank, what rewards do they get after each season? none... Well, what are you observing right now? A BULK UPDATE. A bulk update that improves everything. 1. They can't rework ADC mid season. 2. Reports improve the systems' detection rate. 3. After 5 years? REALLY? More like 2 years when people started complaining about bugs. 4. Making the game better is still giving something to the community. 5. The people who played for years, either don't care enough for the rewards, or just enjoy simply playing the game. All these facts you mentioned are clearly showing the community's greed.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: its called improving their game and basic business strategy if they didnt improve the game they would lose their player base, pretty simple really its not like they are doing that for us and not for themselves
> [{quoted}](name=ZartarUK,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-08T16:28:56.233+0000) > > its called improving their game and basic business strategy > if they didnt improve the game they would lose their player base, pretty simple really > its not like they are doing that for us and not for themselves They are. Making the game we love to play,better, IS giving us something. They are giving us a better experience.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: they already make more than enough from the community and give very little back think this "free" skin is kinda the least they can do
> [{quoted}](name=ZartarUK,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IrM5vE8y,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-08T16:18:51.195+0000) > > they already make more than enough from the community and give very little back > think this "free" skin is kinda the least they can do And...... Teambuilder Ranked, ADC rework, Ranked Borders, Feeder/AFK detection systems, Event Icons with special in-game effects, new client..... What do you call those?
: is that it for victorious sivir? WUT?
Victorious Sivir is a great skin, and don't be ungrateful. Riot gave you a decent skin FOR FREE.
: PBE Servers
If they make another server they'll let in more people to test, which is a good thing and those people can test more effectively than before. Win Win.
CoffeeDude (EUNE)
: I log in the game and it fails on loading screen after champion select prior to game start Malta - Melita ISP sv : EUNE error : Unable to connect to the server. Please check your network connection and attempt to reconnect to your game . Tried everything i saw on internet : protocol 6 disabled/enabled (had it enabled and worked perfect) . DNS address is good . any other advice or we just need to wait for them to fix it ?
> [{quoted}](name=CoffeeDude,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=rL07a0Ht,comment-id=00090019,timestamp=2015-11-07T14:09:13.568+0000) > > I log in the game and it fails on loading screen after champion select prior to game start > > Malta - Melita ISP > > sv : EUNE > > error : Unable to connect to the server. Please check your network connection and attempt to reconnect to your game . > > Tried everything i saw on internet : protocol 6 disabled/enabled (had it enabled and worked perfect) . DNS address is good . > > any other advice or we just need to wait for them to fix it ? Maltese players should go on EUW. Fellow Maltese Summoner :3
BenasBr (EUW)
: I dont have a freakin zhonyas at lvl 6..
> [{quoted}](name=BenasBr,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=361OzEwm,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-11-06T18:40:18.322+0000) > > I dont have a freakin zhonyas at lvl 6.. You're just salty on 1 game. Try to build Seeker's Armguard into Zhonya. You SHOULD survive if you PLAY WELL.
BenasBr (EUW)
: Need an advice
Annie is great for harrasing early, poke him with Q's and autos then rush a Zhonya. You should have enough armor and utility to survive Talon's burst without compromisng too much on damage. Hope this helps :3
: Hmm, you are probably a flamer, since people usually want to ruin a game for a flamer.
> [{quoted}](name=Linghtningkid,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FRYEmFJE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-11-06T17:56:27.372+0000) > > Hmm, you are probably a flamer, since people usually want to ruin a game for a flamer. When someone in champ select sais Mid or Feed are YOU a flamer?
: Hey You can find a lot of answer to your questions in [this part of The Wrenchmen's Toolbox](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/kjMdk4bq-the-wrenchmens-toolbox-public-beta-environment-pbe-questions). If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask them :)
> [{quoted}](name=TheLUCKYfighter,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vTOr4nMe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-02T08:58:44.791+0000) > > Hey > > You can find a lot of answer to your questions in [this part of The Wrenchmen's Toolbox](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/kjMdk4bq-the-wrenchmens-toolbox-public-beta-environment-pbe-questions). If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask them :) Are PBE signups closed?
nickfive (EUW)
: HARROWING SKINS COMING THIS THURSDAY!!!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Every champ that "falls off" falls off because at some point they will not be able to quickly pick somebody off. Pantheon's damage, while not bad, will not be enough to fight against the ADC with his DPS for example. The best example for this would honestly be Mordekaiser. This champion becomes absolute trash come lategame, afer having a monstrious early to mid. Why? Because Magic Resistance hard counters him. He also won't one shot anybody anymore and even a Flash 3rd Q won't do the trick. He simply gets kited and dies to the superior DPS of an ADC. What I'm saying is that basically champs that can survive being focused by lets say 2 people, while doing their damage, fall off because once it is a 5v5 they die too fast.
> [{quoted}](name=Arcytaku,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AOGungkU,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2015-10-26T01:14:33.267+0000) > > Every champ that "falls off" falls off because at some point they will not be able to quickly pick somebody off. Pantheon's damage, while not bad, will not be enough to fight against the ADC with his DPS for example. The best example for this would honestly be Mordekaiser. This champion becomes absolute trash come lategame, afer having a monstrious early to mid. Why? Because Magic Resistance hard counters him. He also won't one shot anybody anymore and even a Flash 3rd Q won't do the trick. He simply gets kited and dies to the superior DPS of an ADC. > > What I'm saying is that basically champs that can survive being focused by lets say 2 people, while doing their damage, fall off because once it is a 5v5 they die too fast. THANK YOU SO MUCH, perfect comment. <3
LA Losty (EUW)
: He is strong early due to his mobility, ganking potential and dmg. Later on he doesnt have the same amount of dmg or tankyness as most other champions, which is why he falls off. Also he lacks cc, which is super important later on.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AOGungkU,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-10-25T15:45:34.567+0000) > > He is strong early due to his mobility, ganking potential and dmg. Later on he doesnt have the same amount of dmg or tankyness as most other champions, which is why he falls off. Also he lacks cc, which is super important later on. Great comment, just what I've been looking for. So basically early he has quite a bit of base stats compared to others but late game he really doesn't excel at anything?
: You have got to be kidding me, it took you "a few hundred games" to realise Lee falls off. What
> [{quoted}](name=Best Riven LPL,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AOGungkU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-10-25T13:36:20.305+0000) > > You have got to be kidding me, it took you "a few hundred games" to realise Lee falls off. What You've had a lifetime to grow a brain, and you still can't recognise that I'm saying I got a few hundred games to show that I'm no novice on Lee Sin. Now get your dirty Riven playing ass out of here.
: he has high base values on his abilities, and low ratios
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Pagan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AOGungkU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-10-25T14:22:32.832+0000) > > he has high base values on his abilities, and low ratios I Think 200% Bonus AD ratio is not low. IDK about you, but last time I checked 80% was quite high.
: Well, I guess early game is because of his high base dmg and if you fall off I think you're building him wrong.. Ofc you fall off if you build tank lol cuz you lack dmg later, but if you build dmg, that can't fall off.
> [{quoted}](name=slimshady92,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AOGungkU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-25T13:30:33.928+0000) > > Well, I guess early game is because of his high base dmg and if you fall off I think you're building him wrong.. Ofc you fall off if you build tank lol cuz you lack dmg later, but if you build dmg, that can't fall off. What is considered as high and low base damage?
DELDE115 (EUW)
: He is just an early game jungler. The reason he falls off is because he does not scale as much as other junglers. So you can counter Lee with basic armor items.
> [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AOGungkU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-10-25T13:31:15.588+0000) > > He is just an early game jungler. > > The reason he falls off is because he does not scale as much as other junglers. So you can counter Lee with basic armor items. I'm asking for a proper answer, not for repetition of what I just said :3
Sheraphin (EUNE)
: Making you character Emote during fights
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Greetings. Stell already explained why you got matched with these players, so I'll try to give you some otehr advice. I recommend not checking your teammates' or opponents' skill. Trust me, it does more damage than it benefits you. Let's say you're a gold player, and you check your lane opponents "skill" level, who turns out to be a diamond player. You start worrying about losing the game and might even be afraid of your team flaming you for doing poorly. This is not a healthy attitude to start a game! It goes the other way around as well. You see that your opponent is bronze, you underestimate him, and end up getting killed or ganked. This is only a very basic example, and you should keep in mind that the stats you see on third party websites often don't show you the whole image. For example: According to lolskill.net, I am roughly 40% better than the average Jinx {{champion:222}} player. Pretty impressive, right ? The things is, I only played Jinx once. I am generally not a good adc player, but my team simply stomped that game. Now everyone that just takes a quick glance on my lolskill profile will think I'm a good adc. --- These are just examples. I have experienced many more of these misunderstandings. I managed to climb from Bronze to Platinum without checking my opponents' skill, you can do so too.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=mmWRnfcc,discussion-id=rAxwPo9P,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-09-25T13:15:31.152+0000) > > Greetings. > Stell already explained why you got matched with these players, so I'll try to give you some otehr advice. > > I recommend not checking your teammates' or opponents' skill. > Trust me, it does more damage than it benefits you. > > Let's say you're a gold player, and you check your lane opponents "skill" level, who turns out to be a diamond player. You start worrying about losing the game and might even be afraid of your team flaming you for doing poorly. This is not a healthy attitude to start a game! > > It goes the other way around as well. You see that your opponent is bronze, you underestimate him, and end up getting killed or ganked. > This is only a very basic example, and you should keep in mind that the stats you see on third party websites often don't show you the whole image. > > For example: According to lolskill.net, > I am roughly 40% better than the average Jinx {{champion:222}} player. > Pretty impressive, right ? > > The things is, I only played Jinx once. I am generally not a good adc player, but my team simply stomped that game. > Now everyone that just takes a quick glance on my lolskill profile will think I'm a good adc. > --- > These are just examples. I have experienced many more of these misunderstandings. > I managed to climb from Bronze to Platinum without checking my opponents' skill, you can do so too. Thanks for the advice, but I checked the stats AFTER the game. The question is HOW did they manage to get in a gold elo game not even having 10 games, I don't think getting gold is possible unless you have 10 wins in provisionals.
Stell (EUNE)
: It's not about the visible div/tier/fancyborders/lolnexusmatchhistory it's about team mmrs. How can you blame riot for losing the promos for your when you yourself said that you played worse than the guys you were matched with? That very fact proves your whole "riot ruined it" wrong. Your unranked teammates played better than you did.
> [{quoted}](name=Stell,realm=EUNE,application-id=mmWRnfcc,discussion-id=rAxwPo9P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-25T12:52:03.428+0000) > > It's not about the visible div/tier/fancyborders/lolnexusmatchhistory > it's about team mmrs. > > How can you blame riot for losing the promos for your when you yourself said that you played worse than the guys you were matched with? > That very fact proves your whole "riot ruined it" wrong. Your unranked teammates played better than you did. I didn't lose my promos, it's just outstannding how a 90+ game player gets matched up with unranked. And no, swain was 1/11, Leo didn't play well at all, I said they didn't play REALLY badly.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
foinhas (EUW)
: wraith already help with the ganks. You get more from yellow trinket than red (wardhopping, vision of the enemy jungle, for them steals)
Nonono, sightstone gives you more ward jump potential AND red trinket can clear more wards late game where your smite is important.
PinguinZo (EUW)
: Lee isn't the ward cleaner, I go : Warrior Blue, Madreds, Cleaver, Hydra and finish off with spirit visage. Buying armor items on lee isn't efficient cause none of the items benefit his kit.
WHAT THE? Madreds, SPIRIT VISAGE AND NO ARMOR? You got to be trolling me because if you don't buy armor their ADC will delete you AND having a sweeper doesn't make you a ward cleaner it helps you with ganks. IDK what you are thinking.
PinguinZo (EUW)
: I would still go Ravenous on Lee because he is a quick Killer not a sustain tank in the current meta. I would go Tiamat and wait to see how game progresses, if enemy is behind, go Ravenous, if u are behind and need some more sustain and tanking with CC, go Titanic. Though I as a Lee main never buy sightstone because I find it to be wasted gold while u could spend 250 later at level 9 to get 2 trinkets with lower CD and instead buy more useful items.
Well if you don't go sightstone you can't buy sweeper and you only have 2 wards compared to 5 late.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Mystech

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion