Poramies (EUW)
: Riot is trying to guide you not to touch that mode at all so they can bury it quietly one day. :P Even ARAM gives tokens in every event but Twisted Treeline doesn't.
> [{quoted}](name=Poramies,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xiZAgv6A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-14T07:00:17.420+0000) > > Riot is trying to guide you not to touch that mode at all so they can bury it quietly one day. :P Even ARAM gives tokens in every event but Twisted Treeline doesn't. I wish aram gave champion mastery tokens... I would have everything on lvl 7
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I honestly have no issue with any skin, why do people feel to need to complain about literally everything on a free game...
> [{quoted}](name=Astraeus Nix,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-17T10:44:37.270+0000) > > I honestly have no issue with any skin, why do people feel to need to complain about literally everything on a free game... Complaining != Giving your opinion
: > [{quoted}](name=N o,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T07:52:33.289+0000) > > Why would the normal playerbase have to bother with "difficulty of seeing their respective particle effects" if the pro's don't? Just as an example. Because people paid money for those skins. And because not everyone will have them disabled, giving an unfair advantage to those that have. TBH, Riot should make a rule against 3rd party that disables skins for precisely that reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Land Dreugh,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T10:16:25.820+0000) > > Because people paid money for those skins. And because not everyone will have them disabled, giving an unfair advantage to those that have. TBH, Riot should make a rule against 3rd party that disables skins for precisely that reason. Well, there is no rule about that, it is good that way. At least I can disable the confusing skins for myself and have it easily solved for me ^^
: You play ftp game, so if your pc cant run it well, just uninstall. I don't talk about uber expensive pc, I play on 300 euro machine and i don't have problems with any skin.
> [{quoted}](name=xtG Fawkes,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-17T08:44:33.610+0000) > > You play ftp game, so if your pc cant run it well, just uninstall. I don't talk about uber expensive pc, I play on 300 euro machine and i don't have problems with any skin. As i stated, it wasn't my issue and I dont see it as a big issue, yet it's worth being mentioned. Still, people are riding this argument like crazy and avoid all others.
: You act like nobody ever buys nice looking things to show off. This is either disingenuous or naive. It's not only about bragging, but about presentation. When you buy a nice set of clothes, you don't just buy them because you like how they look while hanging in your closet. You like how they look on YOU and you like how you are perceived by others while wearing them. It's part of how you express your identity. If certain skins in a free to play game ruin that game for you, find a solution on your own or play something else. There is huge a difference between a small number of people using 3rd party software to disable skins, or Riot implementing an option to disable the skins they themselves are selling. It would be a bad business decision, not to mention disrespectful to their customers, to implement this feature.
> [{quoted}](name=Land Dreugh,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T07:36:41.236+0000) > > You act like nobody ever buys nice looking things to show off. This is either disingenuous or naive. It's not only about bragging, but about presentation. When you buy a nice set of clothes, you don't just buy them because you like how they look while hanging in your closet. You like how they look on YOU and you like how you are perceived by others while wearing them. It's part of how you express your identity. > > If certain skins in a free to play game ruin that game for you, find a solution on your own or play something else. There is huge a difference between a small number of people using 3rd party software to disable skins, or Riot implementing an option to disable the skins they themselves are selling. It would be a bad business decision, not to mention disrespectful to their customers, to implement this feature. I'm well aware it's a controversial topic, that's why I'm trying to come up with arguments. I think, we also have a difference between the more e-sports-directed part of the playerbase, having skins, lore and such in second place and the "play occasionally for fun"-playerbase, which puts a huge focus on skins, playing a champion they visually like etc. I would put myself in between there somewhere personally, not having experienced such issues with skins most of the time, only on rare occasions, but there is also a reason why some skins are not allowed in tournaments, take f.e. Steel Legion Lux and iBlitzcrank. Why would the normal playerbase have to bother with "difficulty of seeing their respective particle effects" if the pro's don't? Just as an example.
: > [{quoted}](name=N o,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-16T21:35:04.834+0000) > > Sure it may be, but it ruins the experience of other - maybe also paying - players, for example me. Also, showing off isn't really a valid argument for not implementing a feature that would help others improve the game. Let me put it in terms you might understand. He paid for you to see that skin. If you disable it clientside, you're stealing from him. If your performance drops, you are free to spend money to upgrade your computer. I'm playing on a 9 year old PC and even that old piece of junk can run League at 100 FPS. If you can't even buy a 2nd hand or refurbished graphics card to put in your toaster, how do you have money for skins? And if you're not spending any money on League, why do you expect Riot to cater to your needs over those of paying customers?
> [{quoted}](name=Land Dreugh,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T22:01:29.200+0000) > > Let me put it in terms you might understand. He paid for you to see that skin. If you disable it clientside, you're stealing from him. If your performance drops, you are free to spend money to upgrade your computer. I'm playing on a 9 year old PC and even that old piece of junk can run League at 100 FPS. If you can't even buy a 2nd hand or refurbished graphics card to put in your toaster, how do you have money for skins? And if you're not spending any money on League, why do you expect Riot to cater to your needs over those of paying customers? I am a paying customer and I wouldn't mind if anybody doesnt see my skins, as I buy them for MY experience. Also, I don't have any issues, if you read the post properly, you see, it wasn't stated by me having a slow PC.
N o (EUW)
: Skins are getting out of hand.
In adaption to that text: People won't even know I turned off skins if the feature every gets implemented. It's not like i talked to ANYBODY ever about their skins, so they don't get the "respect" or "adoration" for their skins anyways...
: > [{quoted}](name=N o,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-16T21:35:04.834+0000) > > Sure it may be, but it ruins the experience of other - maybe also paying - players, for example me. Also, showing off isn't really a valid argument for not implementing a feature that would help others improve the game. Let me put it in terms you might understand. He paid for you to see that skin. If you disable it clientside, you're stealing from him. If your performance drops, you are free to spend money to upgrade your computer. I'm playing on a 9 year old PC and even that old piece of junk can run League at 100 FPS. If you can't even buy a 2nd hand or refurbished graphics card to put in your toaster, how do you have money for skins? And if you're not spending any money on League, why do you expect Riot to cater to your needs over those of paying customers?
> [{quoted}](name=Land Dreugh,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T22:01:29.200+0000) > > Let me put it in terms you might understand. He paid for you to see that skin. If you disable it clientside, you're stealing from him. If your performance drops, you are free to spend money to upgrade your computer. I'm playing on a 9 year old PC and even that old piece of junk can run League at 100 FPS. If you can't even buy a 2nd hand or refurbished graphics card to put in your toaster, how do you have money for skins? And if you're not spending any money on League, why do you expect Riot to cater to your needs over those of paying customers? The thing is, custom skin changers are legal and are a thing. People - including me - use them to remove the enemies skins. Now why does riot risk having people use 3rd party programs (which don't give them an advantage) which would steal credentials eventually instead of implementing the - demanded - feature by themselves. And buying a skin to show off is rather weak, isn't it? Showing off by bragging with "Hey, I spent 20$ on Pixels, I made it in life." It's just upsetting, that some skins may ruin the game experience for others. I'd even be fine if the feature would write an automated "Wow, that's a nice skin you've got there, you must've won in life, mate" automatically at the beginning of the game, if they feel the urge to get that "respect" for their pixels, I just don't want to be bothered not being able to know the difference between the 13 different forms of Miss fortune ultimate (for example, as she has 13 skins.) Take that into account for all 100+ champs and their different skins.
: You're playing a free to play game, while people who have skins generally spent money on them. They spent money not just to look at skins, but also to show them off to others. People disabling skins clientside takes away part of the value of those skins. This is also a bad idea from Riot's perspective, as it possibly results in less skins sold.
> [{quoted}](name=Land Dreugh,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-16T20:05:31.533+0000) > > You're playing a free to play game, while people who have skins generally spent money on them. They spent money not just to look at skins, but also to show them off to others. People disabling skins clientside takes away part of the value of those skins. This is also a bad idea from Riot's perspective, as it possibly results in less skins sold. Sure it may be, but it ruins the experience of other - maybe also paying - players, for example me. Also, showing off isn't really a valid argument for not implementing a feature that would help others improve the game.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Our eye isn't from the normal League universe either, so what's your point? Skins don't give an unfair advantage. There are a very few skins that do, but Riot fixed most of them. Star Guardian Jinx wasn't one of them anyway. Honestly I hate Yasuo players, but if I got Odyssey Yasuo from a chest, I would buy Yasuo and also craft the skin, just for the lore. Odyssey is the only universe in which I don't mind Yasuo at all. Mostly because in that universe, Yone sacrificed his life to save Sona (who's my main), and after Sona joined Yasuo's crew, Yasuo is trying his best to protect her.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T12:57:59.881+0000) > > Our eye isn't from the normal League universe either, so what's your point? > Skins don't give an unfair advantage. There are a very few skins that do, but Riot fixed most of them. > Star Guardian Jinx wasn't one of them anyway. > > Honestly I hate Yasuo players, but if I got Odyssey Yasuo from a chest, I would buy Yasuo and also craft the skin, just for the lore. Odyssey is the only universe in which I don't mind Yasuo at all. Mostly because in that universe, Yone sacrificed his life to save Sona (who's my main), and after Sona joined Yasuo's crew, Yasuo is trying his best to protect her. But we get used to the typical skin, like for this example: Jinx shooting a rocket and not a purple ... "ball"? I mean, it's nice for you that you can see that it's a jinx ultimate in that certain situation, I was not able to. Also I'm not asking to have the skin removed or disabled for everybody, I'm rather trying to point out that there should be an option to disable that particular skin. Out of the 900+ Skins there are, there might be some which you may have problems seeing that too, so it would be nice to have that option (pointing out *OPTION*) to disable it, giving you a better experience of playing the game.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: > Edit: Take the example of Star Guardian Jinx - You can't see that it's a rocket or anything similar anymore. I talked to alot of friends about this issue I'm having, which is, that skins look more and more different from the original champion Maybe because it's an alternate universe? It literally has a completely different storyline and all that, why would it be similiar to the Jinx from the normal universe? https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/star-guardian/
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-16T11:33:34.493+0000) > > I talked to alot of friends about this issue I'm having, which is, that skins look more and more different from the original champion > > Maybe because it's an alternate universe? It literally has a completely different storyline and all that, why would it be similiar to the Jinx from the normal universe? > https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/star-guardian/ Well, our eye isn't from an alternate universe all of the sudden and starts to see comets looking like Kai'sa W's like Jinx rockets. This is lore put aside rather a competetive online game than a lore-fantasy adventure and if skins give an unfair advantage over others it shouldn't be tolerated. Sure, the lore is a good thing, but you can't tell me, more than 1% of players but a skin for the lore behind it.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=N o,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-16T10:42:09.163+0000) > > I would love a feature to locally turn off skins for your client... For me, this should be a thing for a different reason. When the game loads, it stores in memory the skins that will be used in that game. This means "heavier" skins will need to allocate more RAM, eg Elementalist Lux. This not only slows loading speed, but also demands more resources from my machine. Generally speaking, skins aren't that much of an hindrance, but I would like to have the option to not load them at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-16T11:28:49.265+0000) > > For me, this should be a thing for a different reason. When the game loads, it stores in memory the skins that will be used in that game. This means "heavier" skins will need to allocate more RAM, eg Elementalist Lux. This not only slows loading speed, but also demands more resources from my machine. > Generally speaking, skins aren't that much of an hindrance, but I would like to have the option to not load them at all. I can't really relate to that since i have a good PC, but for some people this might be an issue. Good point. I'll add that to the original post too.
: I agree that skins are more and more getting distant from their original form. Skins should be recognizable at any point. But the problem are not necessary the skins. The problem is RIOT wanting money so bad, they make skins always more "crazy" more "out of the box" , with more features and stuff on it. They don't care so much on the champion anymore but only their money, the more crazy the skin, the more buyers. They should focus more on staying in the concept of the champion, because some skins do relate more to other champ than the original champ, which should not be. I don't think you should have an option to disable skins, that would completely remove the point of having skins. People like skins, because they can flex with them on their peer summoners. Skins look cool and everyone wants other people to see your skins obviously. You don't want to be "default" , that's not cool.
> [{quoted}](name=Immortal Enemy ,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyBIsmut,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T10:51:12.021+0000) > > I agree that skins are more and more getting distant from their original form. Skins should be recognizable at any point. But the problem are not necessary the skins. The problem is RIOT wanting money so bad, they make skins always more "crazy" more "out of the box" , with more features and stuff on it. They don't care so much on the champion anymore but only their money, the more crazy the skin, the more buyers. They should focus more on staying in the concept of the champion, because some skins do relate more to other champ than the original champ, which should not be. > > I don't think you should have an option to disable skins, that would completely remove the point of having skins. People like skins, because they can flex with them on their peer summoners. Skins look cool and everyone wants other people to see your skins obviously. You don't want to be "default" , that's not cool. That's why i came up with my solution. Let me turn off the skins locally on my machine so i won't affect the buyers gaming experience.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: also, creepblock isnt bug :P
> [{quoted}](name=AGONYŚ EMBRACE,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=fXhl2KpQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T13:44:05.036+0000) > > also, creepblock isnt bug :P Yeah, not really worries about the minion-hardstuck, rather about the illaoi going full olaf-ult while jumping
JustClone (EUNE)
: I wouldn't go for such tag If I was you. But no, you wont get banned. Worst case scenario it will be changed/removed.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=n8OHAbYl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-05T13:34:33.723+0000) > > I wouldn't go for such tag If I was you. > But no, you wont get banned. > Worst case scenario it will be changed/removed. Such bs, riot should punish harder on that tbh
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
RallerenP (EUW)
: > At last: In my humble opinion - as a player, who plays since this game exists, and who has been banned during Season 1-4 for being toxic - people should get an instant and hard punishment for saying something like this. I made it to get a grip and be a respectful, nice and calm player, always respecting my opponent, maybe fooling around with them a bit, but always keeping the respect up. I mean, I agree that it's negative and should get punished to a certain degree, I don't agree that it should be an instant punishment. The way they are handling it now is that while it'll never get someone punished on it's own, it can *contribute* ever so slightly to a punishment. Which is think appropriate. If you get overly offended, then you are taking it too personal. It's often not about disrespecting your opponents, but just having fun with your teammates. Rarely does anyone mean anymore than some light BM with it. This effect is ofcourse multiplied in URF where having fun and friendly BMing takes focus over anything else.
> [{quoted}](name=RallerenP,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E4O24JkL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-02T10:26:32.804+0000) > > I mean, I agree that it's negative and should get punished to a certain degree, I don't agree that it should be an instant punishment. > > The way they are handling it now is that while it'll never get someone punished on it's own, it can *contribute* ever so slightly to a punishment. Which is think appropriate. > > If you get overly offended, then you are taking it too personal. > > It's often not about disrespecting your opponents, but just having fun with your teammates. Rarely does anyone mean anymore than some light BM with it. > > This effect is ofcourse multiplied in URF where having fun and friendly BMing takes focus over anything else. The thing that bothers me is, that those people would literally get no disadvantage from not being able to say it. The only thing that would happen is less toxicity.
Rioter Comments
: Why just enemies? I reporting allies also, and it does not matter how they performed. Said "ez"? Get a report for verbal harrasment. The only problem is that i have no idea if this does anything at all or not, because people still say it a lot, and it could mean that report system does not flag it as offencive.
Same, I report allies aswell if they say easy as i don't tolerate it. It's nothing for a sport. Respect.
: I don't understand people who say anything below Plat/Diamond a competitive environment, but ok. Let's face it: If you are Bronze you can't write easy. Nothing is easy for you.
Plat/Diamond players should show as much respect as bronze (or now iron) players.
: ***
You speak right out of my heart. That's just what i ment to say! Respect your enemies!
Lari (EUNE)
: Lol let me think...no!? It seems to me that you can not control your emotions when you lose. That has nothing to do with respect.
I was a ragekiddy for like 3 Seasons from 1 to 3 but I've become more mature as im older than 20 now. I didn't rage since season 3 and im a respectful and friendly player, honor lvl 5, nearly never getting reported. Never saying easy either. I don't rage if I read it, it rather makes me sad.
Talk Dirty (EUNE)
: what abut get gud .... and what abut the recall before someone kill ... ya they need ban for life time ... ya and every one who pick yasou top they need to get ban too ... ya and the players who play zoe too ... and the players who bm ...ya they need ban ... now i remember ... what abut the players who say gg ez on a 4 v 5 ... damn they need ban .. daaamn ... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} or you can be smart and mute the all chat ... one last thing ... this is mind game the goal for some players is to look for the tilted player and make him tilt more ... if he use all chat he will tilt him self ... all this called mind game and lol is a game where you need to work your brain hard to win ... not to look for the chat XD damn .. what rank are you "e sport you say" ... if they do as you say ... no one will play this game ... cuz this game is "T game"aka kids game and kids flame all the time well the USA and the west lands do so ... i remember no one ever talk shit in my country when i was 15 or in that age if you talk shit to someone the kid will just tell your father and you will get your feet red if you just tell him ... "come here dog" ... well i miss the old days now even in the east the kids insult there mothers all thanks to the internet ... last thing ... don't use the all chat ... and mute your team chat if you play rank ... if someone spam pings just mute him ..easy .. and don't play more than 3 games in a row ... take a brake and play at max 5 games a day .. no more than 5 games ... once you done playing close the game don't lat it open .. cuz if you don't you will remember that kid who was talking shit as if he is better than you .... just mute all the chat and play ... the chat is not good at all ... every time i mute the chat i don't get tilted and forget that i muted the chat .. and say lol my team is good no one talking and all working on pings only ... and after the game end ... you see the fire all over cuz you can't run from the last chat will jump to you .. and there you will be like " ohhh shit i was muting all that why i did not see any flame XD"
There's kinda a line to cross. Recalling before a call I wouldn't personally see as a hard disrespect as it's just a performed action which doesnt even HAVE to be intentionally. On the other side writing easy is with a bad intention and obviously offensive and disrespectful. And I don't get the point why I suck? I put my opinion on here with proper arguments and I'll gladly join any discussion about your opinion if you do it without insulting.
Rioter Comments
: Because ivern is the most boring champ in the league, no one plays him. Lux and Teemo are being played alot. Ofcourse they are gonna get skins, have you ever thought that riot is all about making money? No point of making skins to irrelevant and failed champions.
Yet it's people who main it. After Lux got like 10 Skins, it should be at least fair to give Ivern one. Lux has 5x higher play percentage, also maybe because she gets a shit ton of support. Unlike Ivern, who gets ignored by riot pretty much, not even fixing bugs about daisy which u can abuse by having her teleport around.
Rioter Comments
N o (EUW)
: Poro Pet not working in Aram
Tested in a 3rd game now, its not showing
Rioter Comments
Ahries (EUW)
: Probably not.
It didn't say temporary on that one, while it did on the other two, so just by thinking, it should be. Unless stated as not permanent.
blunk (EUW)
: You're crying because your champ was not OP and the yactually balanced it? What a world.
It's not about being not op, but they should at least hold what they promise or change the descrpition. They didnt not fix this, instead they just %%%%ed it up.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 1. isn't a bug. 2. It isn't life steal so doesn't count towards Overheal.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=M0ZeWc6h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-02T19:43:30.390+0000) > > 1. isn't a bug. > 2. It isn't life steal so doesn't count towards Overheal. So why can't he use the autohit on a plant which is an autohit to heal?
Rioter Comments
yrknaqren (EUW)
: I assume it still calculates things correctly. In your video it may have been something like 121.400 + 90 = 121.490 = 121K Disenchant 1000 BE worth of shards, when your balance still stays at the same, then you have a reason to complain.
> [{quoted}](name=yrknaqren,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=khqvic82,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-21T14:47:57.935+0000) > > I assume it still calculates things correctly. In your video it may have been something like 121.400 + 90 = 121.490 = 121K > Disenchant 1000 BE worth of shards, when your balance still stays at the same, then you have a reason to complain. Yes, unfortunately you can't see it properly, but i doubt that they calculate it properly, it wasnt done for several 1260 BE Champion shards i had.
Rioter Comments
: maybe for saying it yes, for in ting itself you need to make a support ticket or they won't ban the guy
I sent a ticket including the chatlog and the game link, with them picking ghost-cleanse soraka with AD masteries going 0/20. Its just annoying that you kinda gotta give ur best for 30 minutes while they int :/
Shamose (EUW)
: Yes. Those chats are now even included in the reform cards.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eq9EmhH2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-14T10:52:36.633+0000) > > Yes. Those chats are now even included in the reform cards. So I can be pretty certain they'll get a ban for called inting?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kannu (EUW)
: [8.18] Empty emote wheel in ARAM
One month later - Nothing. Can i get refunds for Emotes?
: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/Em3hM5vh-818-empty-emote-wheel-in-aram?comment=000300000000
Show more

N o

Level 186 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion