Rioter Comments
DaRTHYGT (EUW)
: Connect Problem
im having same problem.im getting this error every day like 5-6 times..i lost like 200 lp in total cuz of this trash client. The funny thing that riots doesnt even try to compensate such a massive problem. Thousands of ppl having connection issues but u know thaw? let us relsease new line of project skins first;)))))))))))))))) such incompetence
Yąsüó (EUW)
: pls fix the game
this happening already 1 month..they simply doesnt care.i lost like 80 lp
Xiati (EUW)
: Game doesnt connect after Champselect after 9.14
yea.lost lp cuz of this. Its already been a week since those kind of problems started, they just simply dont care, all they care is to make small update just to put some demacia skins into the game :))))
: The actual in game client didn't even load up after lobby was over?
: LEC Team pass missions don't update properly
: Burn or shine: EU takes on the world
i think eu gonna fail so hard this year{{item:3070}}
Mega Noob (EUNE)
: Thanks rito ! lol !
http://prntscr.com/bbheyy not bad
AceH1gh (EUNE)
: I am sorry? 322000 dmg Yorick? Wut?
PuPu LTU (EUW)
: Key fragments
yes you can.today i got 1 key fragment from ARAM
SIím Shady (EUNE)
: LUNAR REVEL SHOP BUG
yes same here. Had Sweeper Alistar now have Archduke Nasus.
Falbindan (EUW)
: Lunar Revel Shop
getting almost the same Shop as i had in Snowdown..really rito
: Creative name
moms baguetti xD
Serika Zero (EUNE)
: Ahri Japanese voice
that dying voice doe. {{champion:103}}
: this is true, Russia are like stealing all their money
debt is debt.no one stealing their moneys :)
Rioter Comments
: EUW down rip
i demand server fix by RIOT {{champion:23}} ;[
: Lol Bug
same.all the time something happening with this game {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Arcadeath (EUNE)
: Challenger Ahri sale cancelled?
Razihel (EUNE)
: Snowdown offer question
no only for buying legendary skins u will get mystery box
: Buy legendary skins to get free mistery skins
if you buy legendary skin from 12/23 - 1/7 u will get mystery box
: Disconnected from the game, not able to log back in
: Disconnected from the game, not able to log back in
: November/19 and still didn't get my reward !!!
few my friends havent received their rewards, cuz they had chat restriction on that moment when season ended. Do you had chat restriction or smh ?
alasarcher (EUNE)
: Why wouldnt it be legal? U are allowed to have multiple accounts and u need lvl 15 to send gift and its not worth the effort since there are few skins that go on sale for under 400.
you need lvl 10 to send gifts
: once clock strikes 12 you will not drop, ranked will be reset and your carriage wont turn back into a pumpkin{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
thanks {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
LA Losty (EUW)
: Zeeeed :D
Rusenator (EUW)
: I think I figured it out. Since Riot is able to release their event-specific content whenever they want now, this must obviously be their April Fools Prank on us - not giving us the Harrowing event we were supposed to have :P {{champion:9}}
must be a hidden camera somewhere here x)
: Hey all, gonna quote Riot Pabro on this one from [3 weeks ago](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/Grefbrd1-a-note-about-the-harrowing): > Hey everyone, > We’re making a few changes around how we roll out seasonal events, story, and featured game modes. As you know, in past seasonal events we’ve released content together (i.e. the Harrowing or Snowdown). Going forward, we’re going to be switching that up a bit and releasing those different types of content separately — like you’ve probably seen on PBE with One For All, Zombie / Slayer skins, and the Shadow Isles champion bios. All of this means seasonal events like the Harrowing and Snowdown will roll out differently than you’ve seen them in the past. This lets us kick out cool stuff more often without being constrained by specific times of year. > As always, let us know what you think about these changes in the comments below. We’re stoked to hear what you think. **Paris Hilton** (yep) noted: > Does that mean that we now have the possibility of getting Shadow Isles/The Harrowing mist lore events any time of the year? Like we got Bilgewater a while ago? If so, I completely support and look forward to this change, not having it restricted to a week in october is really great. With **Ant in Oz** replying: > Boom. Spot on regarding the story. > In Runeterra, the Harrowing can strike any day of the year, not just on a certain night/month, so only being able to tell Harrowing stories in October felt a little restrictive. > Having said that, we are still going to be releasing a Harrowing story this month... but the next one could come at any time. > Ant
this is so dumb. Horrowing must be in Halloween weekend and Snowdown in Christmas/ New Year time and not randomly.. Can you imagine Snowdown in summer? Really {{item:3070}}
: not funny
sorry havent seen banned champions >.< my fault here is new list 1) Pool Party Graves 2) Challenger Ahri 3) Blood Lord Vladimir
: I have 47113 RP!!! WHO WANTS A SKIN??? #3 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
1) Headhunter Nidalee 2) Dragonslayer Vayne 3) Stinger Akali :)

NIGHT KING 1V9

Level 163 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion