: > [{quoted}](name=YHWH Adonai,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=oEEU43ig,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-12-03T11:35:51.024+0000) > > Calm down. Most people are just making fun of it. Some others are from countries where there is a political corectness issue, and they are problably sick of any things like gender, sexuality or religion. It's a pity, since I would love to see some heroes or skins inspired by religion strories or some gender benders skins. "Please delete this shit" (taken directly from OP's post to portray a solid example as to which comments are being thrown around this debated topic) isn't making fun of it, it is insulting to both the player-base it concerns and Riot themselves. There is no excuse to act like this, no matter what is going on in their country. This isn't a political thing (even though many players come with accusations like this, two people loving each other is called love), and being PC isn't relevant to being gay, this is only laying it on top of radical people who use the term "feminism" loosely, which doesn't even define what they're fighting for. If they are so sick about hearing it that they leave nasty remarks on social media for the world to display their homophobia, maybe they shouldn't be on the internet in the first place? Or learn how to act properly? While I do believe in equality for genders and religion too etc., that's not what this is about. This is only about sexuality and dragging different things into the picture will only distort and twist around your arguments and the main point itself, slowly but surely taking us off topic.
I expressed my feelings and thoughts nothing more. I am sure that people feel the same way in different countries. Unfortunately, in some countries freedom of speech has been destroyed for the sake of political correctness and people can not freely express their opinion. Do you think that I do not have a place on the Internet from the fact that my opinion differs from yours? It turns out that there is no equality between us.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Varus is gay in 66%. Because I want feel revenge, not gay love. Old story was cool. I think create new character as gay will be best choice.
Rioter Comments

Nagibator2018

Level 44 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion