: ADC is dead, now what?
hope riot next get rid of ap mages
SyrJones (EUW)
: Trolls in game
i have troll and when i log in, i get keys fragments and got checkpoint 3 in honor 3 HAHAHAHAH this game is hilarious
: Who feels the game is boring without mode ?
i like more the other game modes like Blood moon,Asscenscion and 3v3 than the 5v5's
Rioter Comments
: For those 1 tricks out there
: IF I WRITE LIKE THIS DOES THAT MEAN I SHOULD BE BANNED? like im using caps lock to stress something important, we were about to lose the game??? the funny part is as i did this i think i made him realise and he rushed back to base so...
it snot the caps lock teh problem is that you always blame and talk too mcuh in game. i flame too, but i use to flame with out spaces. IFIWRITELIKETHIS IWILLNEVERGETBAN
: got banned, what do you guys think
you talk too much in game, and always blame your team. bad atitude "its done" "ff this"
Ìxeas (EUW)
: Why people don't play only LCS champs. Oh, I know, it's just a game and people are trying to enjoy it and have fun.
why people go ranked to try champs??? maybe people should play what they good with in ranked.
ShanksFX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=drOIA,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0rd5iVHx,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-16T22:32:59.457+0000) > > From this rank everyone knows how to play, and the team compound is very important! If you watch pro games they have a very limited pool of champ. lul. You can literally up to d2/1 play random shit and get away with it since people dont know shit about the game. I have only been up to d5 tho, but from what i heard until masters its just a huge clownfiesta. Ind gold7plat you can literally play tank soraka toplane and stomp games, because people just suck here. And before you flame me, yes me includued. So not sure if you are trolling or if you rly believe gold is a decent elo where people know how to play the game..
i log in just for this > you can literally play tank soraka toplane and stomp games HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Old client = New client
dude am gonna tell you this i have a pentium 2 with 2.4Ghz 2Gb RAM windows vista 32bits and i could play this game with 130 120 fps. but the problem with thisgame is after patch 8.5 the voice comp make the game start fps drops and thats not all is now this constant emotes on minions and towers that we couldnt turn off making game with even more fps drops. thats the problem with this game right now
: Tilt 2 Win E-Sports LF Toplaner around Plat 5
> We looking for a Toplaner that is able to work with low resources and is able to play tank toplaner and also some kind of carry toplaner. Decent shotcalling and game knowledge is needed Fast shotcalling hard recommended you ask alot for one guy to do, with no ganks you say you will no give to him .
Febos (EUW)
: If WW3 ever happens, the ability to play League is the least of your worries. ######Let me just tell you this isn't a game. No one decides to "start" a war, like when you press a button in Civilization. Besides, Trump isn't the one you should be worried about.
no, because i live in a small country and no one cares about my country.
: Idea for skin trade in league
it would be cool to trade skin shards and/or champion shards with people
: 30 min is still to long imo, thats why i would like a faster paced matchmaking
if 30 minutes is too long dont play league, or maybe go play bots mode. at less than 15 minutes you win your game, if you have the skill to even do that vs bots
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: i'm starting to understand why people lose interest in league
Rioter Comments
ChefSauce (EUW)
: How do I know whether or not I'm a KDA player?
: Gbay99 doesnt like new Irelia
I always ban irelia too in my ranked games.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
hey emissary you ban my acc of Wholesome Pervo until day 17 in forum, nice job. now, > If you're referring to ranked restrictions, that is the reason why they scrapped that punishment method... but it didn't influence matchmaking beyond the inability to queue up for ranked games. i not talking about ranked restrictions, am talking about chat restrections before all this bans riot just give chat restrictions its start with 10 chat restriction, then 25, 55, 90, 100 , goes to more than 1000 games chat restritions and in that chat restrictions you could get away from it cos even false resports make riot give more chat restrictions. and therefor teh toxic layer would be place, inmatch making , with the toxic players. this use to happen like 4 or 5 years ago. now that there is almost no chat restrictions and like i think two 14 day ban and next a perma ban, maybe they dont need to do the Prison Island to players, but they use to do.
: Views come girls dont why is that omg
: !VERY IMPORTANT! Looking for teamates to play with (must be girls)
: Lets summarise: Rules say not to use rude or offensive names. Player uses rude name. Hur hur, player is edgy and badass. Player is told by Riot support to change the name as per the rules. Given a free name change. Player uses the free rename and calls his account "u gotDumBrain GG" (not his actual summoner name, but it was a similar mishmash of shortened words and GG). Player is overjoyed that "Dum" didn't get seen as "dumb" by the filter, big laughs, hur hur hur, player totally beat the system, player is so badass. Riot support loses it's rag with player determined to flout the rules and "beat the system", issues a 14 day ban, plus sets the name to NameFiltered6873. Also, no more free changes. Player rages on forums "Why me? How could this happen?"
Actually....i type full word the dum , and the R word aswell, and the filter game accpeted... feels bad man that i dont cheat the system, the system accept full offensive words. and they give me 3 name changes.
radetari (EUNE)
: oh i know the real reason why u like her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
there should be more girls like this in this game. xD
DasIstNyul (EUNE)
: If you meant the offensive words in this post I removed them with **** hope it's better ;) Wait wha. It made the text thicker :D Ok just remade the text
i meant that what matters in this game is the rule of no flamerino...not your post. blind pick no rules, ranked no rules, only thing that matter in fact is no flamerino...you can pick what you want where you want, go feed like hell, go troll teamates, spam ping your teammates, steal jungler camps, what ever you name it... you can do that.
DasIstNyul (EUNE)
: The "rules" in blind picks
blind pick, there are no rules, teh only rule that matter in this game/company is no flamerino rule
WILLTILL24 (EUNE)
: When you get suspended because someone flamed you *Logic*
agree, and say more....premades need to be one their own Q and solo players on solo Q, real solo Q... i hate to play with 4 toxic premades aswell, all they do is flame, trash talk, pings in my champion constantly... they abuse all time and never get what they deserve.
: ....
on Thrusdays is always better in ranked, Thrusdays and Fridays.
iSneez (EUNE)
: When I was young 100 years ago that was not seen as cool but as mentally unstable to not say %%%%%%ed, but ehh people perception changes. About the look, yeah she's pretty young girl sadly young girls today feel the need to become fake plastic barbies.
Wadud92 (EUW)
: I miss read and came here expecting rule 63 of Draven. Its fair to say I am dissapointed
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
IzzŸ (EUW)
: NOT ALL GIRLS NEED TO BE SEXY STOP OBJECTIFYING US
all girls are sexy... with body or/and with personality
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Watch Trick2g subwars and you'll be surprised at the amount of talent they have.
LOL subwars bronze have huge talanted players
: >if the filter not working or not updated, not my problem.. Your only argument is literally "_the filter didn't stop me from breaking the rules_", that's not how it works, and there's absolutely no comparable scenario where this train of thought would leave the station. Not being stopped from breaking the rules doesn't mean you're allowed to break them, take some personal responsibility! ---- Do you realise that creating a filter covering every potential offensive name is literally impossible? Why don't you try to compile a list including every offensive word and abbrevation or alternate way of writing it.
LOL provide filters the cant catch complete full english words?? what is the must word ban for?? maybe call R word to players. and why i can name my acc R(word) Laners why the filter let me use for game name the must word ban worthy? with all letters no numbers,
: do you really think that i'm gonna even bother to check what you changed the name to? i just guessed to how you did it, if you really "dont care" then why are creating a thread on the games boards and then telling everyone how you "dont care" if you truly wasnt bothered then youd be long gone by now also why are you posting this "but riot can have that acc, give it to some bronze player on the supp deparment, like i will give any f.. idc, or will put money on this game didnt do it for almost 3 years now and will not do it again...." useless information?
dont bother, because i tell you the true about the names... useless information?? nah just useless game company... and yes they can have my acc, dont even going bother to log in to that acc due to the fact is just hang by a hair on perma ban... with out flame in game or afk... just playing with a wrong name..
: well there is a reason why u got banned, there are loopholes in almost anything, and their punishing you for breaking a rule which they try to stop people doing but u managed to find a loophole so it is ur fault imo
LOOPHOLE??? what loophole...the creation of game name have filters, and a complet word isnt on it??? you call that loophole? i didnt put letters and numbers, i place teh complete word... but riot can have that acc, give it to some bronze player on the supp deparment, like i will give any f.. idc, or will put money on this game didnt do it for almost 3 years now and will not do it again....
: "_**idc**_, they can have my acc.... go play my main and get my other smurf acc to lvl30 aswell since its with lvl24" then im lost? why are you here complaining if you dont care? go
because is just ridiculous, to get ban for bad filter in this game, so it accept the name, and will be perma ban for it... i use the R word, people call all the time and get ban all the time... game filter accept the complete word that this game bans... then i change to "gg dumb laners" so filter accept again a complete word now suspend, and riot supp say the next time will be perma ban. ahhahahahahaah and i dont even talk in game, no flame, no give any crap to flamers, is just funny how eventually acc will get ban for almost no serious reason.
: You just don't get it. It's not about being toxic, or leaving, or offensive account naming. It's about violating their Terms of Service. Period. How you do it doesn't matter. If you do it in any way, repeatedly, you'll get punished, harder every time. They don't care about how you do it, just THAT you go against their game's rules. Just be smart.
like i said to them, they can have my smurf acc to them selfs or put it up their, where the sun dont shine. really i dont give a crap... my name was simple,in english, complete words with spaces, if the filter dont catch this, something is wrong with it, maybe need to be updated.
: Do you think Riot would add every possible thinkable combination of an offensive summoner name in a filter list? Everyone can just place a random sign or number anywhere in the name, the possibilites are endless, so it's enough to filter names normally and even if a name gets through because noone thought of it, then reporting a name in the client is exactly for these cases. Riot will and has emailed you about the name not matching their ToS and give you a free name change to something appropriate of your choice. If you then to decide to take another offensive name or even the same (idk), it's just plain stupid to do so. You not seeing your responsibility to match their game's ToS is YOUR problem, not Riot's. Ain't nobody got time for arguing with a trolling player. You didn't comply, they ban you for a few days so you can think about it. Seeing you rage here on the boards in capslock just makes it even more justified tbh. This just shows that you deserve a small timeout, even NEEDING one apparently. GG EZ. Kappa.
Dude they will ban perma my acc, is just a matter of time or something wrong after... they reply to me: -- I personally wrote you a message with each violation that the next violation of this kind would bring harsher punishments. We will regularly check your account and any kind of violation in regards of your summoner name will lead to a permanent suspension of this account. We wish you a nice day. they will perma ban my acc due to name in game... i dont flame, idont even talk in game, or in champ selection,or give a crap to flamers in games, i play the game and never afk.... maybe a split push in lost games but never afk or int..
: Can you tell me what the point of this is? >riot can have my smurf acc, and put her up their, where the sun dont shine.. You're really just ranting and complaining, why do you behave so immature? You accomplish absolutely nothing with this behavior, all you're doing is ridiculing yourself publicly, because you know that you're wrong here.
when you create a acc, you go pick your ign, it as a filter... if the filter not working or not updated, not my problem.. i dont even talk in game, flame or give any crap to my teammates flaming... so the only way to ban this acc was by the name of my acc, so the filter dont work because accept my in game name, not i got suspended. now one riot say this: - To answer your question, in actual fact, it's everyone's problem. Aside from the fact that this is a matter of common sense, it also depends on the player-base's feedback on the matter. Considering none of your previous Summoner Names were taken too lightly, we had to act in accordance. other say this: - I personally wrote you a message with each violation that the next violation of this kind would bring harsher punishments. We will regularly check your account and any kind of violation in regards of your summoner name will lead to a permanent suspension of this account. We wish you a nice day. but no one say to me that will fix the filter and prevent this to happen again. and my answer to this both riot is, they can have this acc to them.. and stick up thier, where the sun dont shine... now to you thank you for your lack of help and you can perma ban this acc from forum aswell..
: >this post only proves that all accc can be ban Well yeah, but Riot only bans the ones who break rules.
the rule of their filter in name creation...LOL dude, riot can have my smurf acc, and put her up their, where the sun dont shine.. get it... i dont spend money in this game for almost 3 years and will never put money in this game ever more , just play it... suspend one acc for his name?? with no flame in games thats unbeliveble. PS: thnks for the ban in the forum to 18:53 minutes like i said you people in riot are a bloody joke
Magneset (EUW)
: Thats Riots problem? Sure doesnt seem like it.
we here to play the game, not fix their filter... if name pass just add more invalid words on their filter... like i said i dont flame, damn i dont even talk in game or in champ selection...i dont go afk either. they can put this acc up their, where the sun dont shine.
Smerk (EUW)
: Filters are not omnipotent, you can circumvent them without any problems
thats riot problem, add more invalid words,
Zyzyx (EUW)
: No, i don't see the problem in Riot here. If you pick an offensive summoner name ALTHOUGH you agreed to a contract that said you are not allowed to and ALTHOUGH you are aware of this rules and ALTHOUGH you were even already warned about it and ALTHOUGH you were told that picking another offensive summoner name would have consequence....how can you possibly blame anyone but yourself for that? This is 100% your own fault, whether you like it or not. You knowingly and willingly violated a rule repeatedly although you knew it would have consequences. And you have the audacity to blame others for that? Sorry, but this 100% and exclusively your own fault and purely the result of your own foolish decision.
they have filters in name creation....you cant create every name you want, this one just pass... the filetr in their game accepted.. but idc they can put this acc up their, in the place where the sun dont shine.
Smerk (EUW)
: First forced name change comes with a free name change
idc, they can have my acc.... go play my main and get my other smurf acc to lvl30 aswell since its with lvl24
Zyzyx (EUW)
: What are you talking about? Just check the [EUW Terms of Use](https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse), they are the same as the other ones: > Selecting a Summoner name that is falsely indicative of an association with Riot Games, contains personally identifying information, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. Section 5.1 XI to be precise.
you know they have filters in name creations right?? i cant create alot offensive name i want, but i got one... that filter accepted. thats their problem.
Magneset (EUW)
: They very likely all similar regardless of region. And it is your problem. Same reason as people who flame others get banned despite there being language filters. I can also go out and smack someone in the face. But just because im able to, doesnt mean that the law wont kick my ass afterwards.
THEY SAY THAT NOW AFTER SUSPENSION I WILL HAVE THIS NAME CANT CHANGE UNLESS I PAID FOR NAME CHANGE LOL
Magneset (EUW)
: "You have again failed to comply with our demands to chose a summoner name that complies with our Terms of Use" So you had every chance to change your name but chose not to. No one to blame but yourself.
LOL terms of use in NA or OCE site... too bad i didnt look for them SINCE AM FROM EUW the problem is in name creation they have filters, if they need to update them not my problem. i cant create names with some type of words, they let me create that name, now suspend??
Zyzyx (EUW)
: > NOT MY PROBLEM IF YOUR GAME ACCEPT MY NAME, DONT ACCEPT Well...as you might have noticed by now it actually is indeed your problem, since you got banned for it. You have a contract with Riot and you agreed to the rules in it. Either follow those rules or face the consequences.
here it comes what is wrong with this game.. people like you they have filter in names...the game will not accept several names, but accept mine and they suspend my acc due to a name? that their machine accept... and they see to look at their terms of use in NA or OCE sites.. am from euw... you dont see problems here??? you dont see the problem in riot?
Rioter Comments
Show more

NameFiltered6873

Level 51 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion