: What time does the new patch go live
: Why do people look for any other reason but themselves when they lose?
It's just a human tendency. It's much easier to blame others than blaming yourself.
: Tank items=low gold efficiency
If they buff tank items, juggernauts and bruisers would become op because they buy these items too and it will make them extremely tanky while still letting them do huge amounts of damage. As an adc main I sure don't want a 0/3 jax with just {{item:3078}} {{item:3143}} to 1v2 me and my support. They should just buff tank's base stats.
: Toplane literally has no impact at all so it can be a fun lane because adc is the only role that decides a game anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I1l7OWsk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T20:08:36.061+0000) > > because adc is the only role that decides a game anyways. Can't tell you how many games I've lost as an adc because my top/mid fed or just lost too badly.
: Why don't you play in the botlane then? Then come back and tell us all about how it's not the hardest brick you ever had to shit? You have absolutely no control over the person playing next to you - you are %%%%ed by design. You're a good ADC? How about we hand you a semi-afk Support. You're a good support? How about we hand you an ADC that can't farm or engage or do ANYTHING. Trust me - there's literally no fun in playing botlane currently - it's a coinflip. And you have absolutely 0 self-sustain as ADC - try playing that in a game that doesn't revolve around teamfights anymore but stupid skirmishes.
Its not even about the support/adc synergy. A 5/0 adc can be one shotted by a 0/0 assassin, bruiser or mage. I recall playing one game where I was 7/2 Cait and 1/6 enemy Yorick literally walked on me and killed me under my own turret while tanking 3 turret shots and walked away with 20% hp left. ADC's are extremely fragile. Even if you go 10/0 in lane you cannot really carry without your team supporting and protecting you.
: i have played bot lane, both as a sup and adc. If you actually make decent plays your partner can easily follow up on them. Clearly enough people have enough control, since theyre 7/0 before 15 minutes
> [{quoted}](name=PhoenixFire18,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5518n54O,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T21:03:59.049+0000) > >If you actually make decent plays your partner can easily follow up on them. I can't tell you how many times I've died as an adc because I made a good play but my support/team didn't follow me on it. You can't count on random people in soloQ.
GitGudYasuo (EUNE)
: Funny joke
> [{quoted}](name=GitGudYasuo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kV3knKh4,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-12T18:48:59.052+0000) > > Funny joke What's funny about it? Any assassin with a half working brain would murder a squishy adc.
GitGudYasuo (EUNE)
: Go mid and build lethality. Thank me later
> [{quoted}](name=GitGudYasuo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kV3knKh4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T18:05:01.691+0000) > > Go mid and build lethality. Thank me later Inb4 get murdered by zed/talon/fizz etc.
: You really can not affort to spare 1300g on toplane. I see you are adc main, so you can't understand, because there is always a second person trying to help you. But buying QSS on toplane will just push you even further behind, you'll just dig your own grave.
> [{quoted}](name=PermaBannedEjpon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Kifp2sGd,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T12:24:11.001+0000) > > I see you are adc main, so you can't understand, because there is always a second person trying to help you. How I wish this was true lol.
: Quite often both bot laners get instakilled by a midlaner and the fed toplaner doesn't matter how many items my ADC has. The ADC can carry a whole game, but he is also very fragile and can easily be punished by the other lanes.
Just had a game where I was a 6/2/3 vayne and couldn't carry because enemy top and mid were fed. I have no idea why people on this board complain about bot lane so much when a fed mid or jungler is far more scary and has far more impact on the game. That is why most smurfs tend to play mid or jungler when they are smurfing or boosting.
: Can we put an end to botlane meta allready
Bot lane solo decides games? You gotta be kidding me. I am an adc main and I lose all the time due to top/mid feeding. ADC's just cannot compete with bruisers and assassin in terms of carry potential. Bot lane can be op yes but only when there is a good synergy between support and adc which is a rarity in soloQ. You also need your team to protect you and peel for you which again does not happen often. A 0/0 assassin can one shot 5/0 adc.
: If you really think toplane has more impact than botlane your delusional
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6XmfU6HV,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-05T13:55:57.326+0000) > > If you really think toplane has more impact than botlane your delusional It does in the lower elos where majority of the playerbase is.
: It basically is because it's their dmg that does everything.
No, its not because their damage will not be there without their team protecting and peeling for them. Solo winning implies you're doing it all alone, not with somebody babysitting your ass. I've seen fed jax, yi, riven etc. go 1v5 and win. I am yet to see a fed adc go 1v5 and win, they are just too squishy to do that. One cc and you are basically dead. ADC is the most team dependent role out there, they just cannot solo win games. That is why many smurf adc's duo when they are smurfing.
: They can if they turn their brain on and dont move solo, walk with the support and position right.
Then that is not 'easily solo' winning, is it?
: Its funny how only adc mains think that way. And don't tell me a adc cant 1v9. Sivir KaiSa Draven and Vayne can easily solo win games when even a little ahead.
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6XmfU6HV,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T18:11:08.724+0000) > > Its funny how only adc mains think that way. And don't tell me a adc cant 1v9. Sivir KaiSa Draven and Vayne can easily solo win games when even a little ahead. No adc can 'easily solo' win games if the enemy team has a half working brain. ADC's are just too squishy to solo win games. A 0/0 assassin can easily kill a 5/0 adc. It doesn't matter whether you are 5/0 or 10/0, a single hard cc is enough to kill an adc. ADC is a team dependent role. There is no way an adc can solo win a game without their team's support unless the enemy team is exceptionally bad.
benat (EUW)
: they cant coz tft is more popular atm in twitch than league xD {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Its more popular because its new and hyped.
Player47 (EUW)
: kayn doesnt one shot anyone in 4 autos, dont know what you are talking about. Anyway the only reason kayn has burst damage is because he is reliant on his cooldowns to do so. Vayne is a hyper dps champion with comparable burst to kayn, a litteral bruiser/assassin hybrid/
Killing someone in '4' autos is not 'one' shot lmao.
: Bard, Bard .... BAAAAARD
I actually feel the same. I hate it when my support picks Bard. As I see it, he's not very good in SoloQ and there are not many good Bard players around. He is far from useless though. He can be pretty good in the right hands.
: guess what, if you Need to make a post how botalne is broken in a meta where solo lanes are dominating and you are so delusional to think that the balancing of the game is the reason you cant climb, then someone Needs to roast so you wake up and face reality.
IKR? As an adc main I've lost count how many times I've the won lane but lost game because enemy mid/top were fed. A 5/0 adc is as good as 0/0 assassin or bruiser in soloQ.
NegativeA (EUW)
: Did developers forgot what LoL stands for?
2 shot with 250+ armor? Show me proof because I am calling bullshit on this one.
: Imho, I feel like climbing as a support playing solo is twice as hard as climbing as other roles because it is the role that relies mostly on the team and the matchmaking is bad that even if support does their role well and good, if adc/team is bad it is a loss. So most of the times it is a coin flip of which team has more feeders and like you said; unless you're a super-good player playing a carry support champion that can either kill and carry the game or give many kills to the adc, so that even with a bad adc you can win the game. Many say "play good and you will climb", but imo this is true for all roles and not support.
Climbing as an adc is more difficult than climbing as a support. For climbing, support is worse than jungle and mid but better than top and adc.
: Adcs are literally the strongest role in the moment how can you say that every game is literally decided by botlane so why shouldnt they nerf sivir ahh right your a sivir main so you dont want your freelo champ to get hit
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ENroYU7E,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T01:29:43.381+0000) > > Adcs are literally the strongest role in the moment how can you say that every game is literally decided by botlane ADC is literally the weakest role in soloQ. Bot lane only decides a game if the adc gets super fed which is rare and even then its much easier to shut down a fed adc as compared to a fed mage or bruiser.
Sukìta (EUW)
: "The system is fine" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkk9DI-8el4
I mean its not perfect but its the best they have. Can you come up with a better automated system for a game that has such large playerbase? Also, if reports don't work then why do we have people making 'I was banned' threads on the forum every day?
: why ppl flame: u already gave the anser to that -> cause ppl feed. about improving when ppl r smurfing aganst u; thats actually the best way to learn. u will find out very fast what u do wrong and how u can improve but yea, against smurfs its harder to convert your learned things into practice. about the afk, 2 main reasons: 1 -> mainly top laners, alo other but less, just play very aggressive from start taking a ton of risks, the moment the die once they just rage quit cause they know they can't win the lane anymore. 2 -> smurfs : "meh, not my main accout, i don't care". another big issue is counterpicking and wave management, not gonna go in detail here cause i whould have to write a whole book^^. everyone hates smurfs, even Riot: they disadvice ppl to smurf cause it ruins matchmaking but at the same time its not against the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1puGrmMj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-23T08:28:17.882+0000) > > about improving when ppl r smurfing aganst u; thats actually the best way to learn. I disagree with this. When you are up against smurfs, chances are you and your team are going to get stomped hard and game will end pretty fast. There is hardly anything you can learn in such stompfests.
Emkata007 (EUNE)
: Aint reporting anyone if reports dont work anymore
The system is fine. I've received like 5 instant feedback reports in last 2 weeks. Keep in mind, players generally don't get punished for a single instance of toxicity unless its very severe and you don't always get notified if they are punished. Report and move on. Don't worry about people getting punished because if they are really consistently toxic they will definitely get punished.
I3Iame (EUW)
: > Her weapon feels like a Sivir weapon rip-off. How is her weapon a Sivir rip-off? Sivir uses a boomerang weapon that's closer to gnar's weapon. Qiyana uses a hoop, something that you literally dance with by using your waist. The two objects have nothing in common at all. > another empowered female who has to shove it down your face That's definitely what Riot has been doing lately, I agree. However, Qiyana IS about murdering everyone. Have you even checked her dialogue or lore? Unlike dear Neeko who came out as a man-hating lesbian, Qiyana is all about giving fair hate. If she's cocky, it's kind of normal, and fitting, since she's an empress. I on my part am rather happy with her design. I think she's cool - she acts tough and snobby, but it's kind of funny since she's just kind of small. In my opinion, she combines a cute and strong personality that most female characters actually don't have in this game. I really like personalities that can be both cold and hot at the same time, and the naivety that she's presenting due to her origins as well as the fact that she's at the top of the royal ladder in her empire makes her entertaining. The main problem though is that we'll have to see if her lore and her faction fit well with the world of Runeterra, because that new faction really does come out of nowhere. Overall, some people aren't happy with her, but some of them, such as myself, are definitely happy.{{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Just dropping in to say that she's not actually en empress. It's a self proclaimed title.
: Oh, I completely forgot to suggest Pulsefire Caitlyn as a decent skin for her but then, if you play Caitlyn (I honestly don't play ADC much at all) then you'd have more of an eye for what is good and not good for her. She is just a lady with a oversized rifle after all! I am sure tons of people think Yorick has enough "good" skins, while I beg to differ! But yeah! That's the thing - we have our favorite champions religated to obscurity while the money-printing "forever meta" cool champion get skins constantly! Yasuo is one of these most toxic champions in the game, with such a toxic playerbase behind him, but look at how many high quality skins he has! Look at Kai'sa too - she has tons and she is only a new release... You are right, Riot put profit well before the game itself. Non of us want them to go bankrupt but the priority of squeezing as much money out of a small core of champions is really sad to see... Just look at the "prestige" skin line and its clear to see. I always think if they focused on making the _game_ and not some skin simulator or LCS merchandise backdrop, then they could make so much more money with a much better League of Legends!
> [{quoted}](name=IIIrd Bishop,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IVW0J9g3,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T18:48:34.932+0000) > > Oh, I completely forgot to suggest Pulsefire Caitlyn as a decent skin for her but then, if you play Caitlyn (I honestly don't play ADC much at all) then you'd have more of an eye for what is good and not good for her. She is just a lady with a oversized rifle after all! She is so much more than that. It's a shame that most people (not you) think she is just a lady with a big rifle and fancy hat. She actually has a good character. Shes a level headed smart and strong woman. I think most people do not bother to read the lore and judge the champions from their clothing and looks. E.g most people generalize Yasuo as a toxic guy but he is actually a nice guy in the lore. Btw, I do not like Pulsefire Caitlyn, imo its actually one of the worst skins for her. > But yeah! That's the thing - we have our favorite champions religated to obscurity while the money-printing "forever meta" cool champion get skins constantly! Yasuo is one of these most toxic champions in the game, with such a toxic playerbase behind him, but look at how many high quality skins he has! Look at Kai'sa too - she has tons and she is only a new release... > > You are right, Riot put profit well before the game itself. Non of us want them to go bankrupt but the priority of squeezing as much money out of a small core of champions is really sad to see... Just look at the "prestige" skin line and its clear to see. I always think if they focused on making the _game_ and not some skin simulator or LCS merchandise backdrop, then they could make so much more money with a much better League of Legends! Prestige skins are basically recolored chromas. It's a cheap cash grab from Riot. Unfortunately we can't do anything about Riot releasing skins after skins, I just hope they keep up and improve their quality.
Haze97 (EUW)
: Get out already In 2019 - * It isn't the jungler's job to gank my lane, * It isn't the jungler's job to contest neutral objectives, * It isn't the jungler's job to help the top laner who is being camped, * And it probably also isn't a jungler's job to actually learn what his role does. It feels like all most junglers do on my team these days is afk farm and at times come to my lane to steal CS between my recalls.Bonus points for staying too late and giving up a double buff to the laner. A team were the jungler only afk farms, never takes objectives, and refuses to learn to counter jungle makes the game feel like a 4v5. You don't justify playing jungle in this case. I would never flame a jungler who actually tries to influence the game, but when I see a jungler get flamed in most of my matches it's because he/she simply hasn't been creating any pressure while the opponent jungler made sure to make the lives of the laners miserable.
Do you know what's even worse? When the enemy jungler camps your lane and your own jungler does not take the advantage of it to do something else in that time then flame you later for being bad. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Ofcourse most of them look ugly like illoai (just my opinion), but that doesn't mean that all champs with unique body type is ugly. There are many people who think jinx is atractive while she is just a skinny fragille girl. I honestly also think the hourglass body looks more atractive but that doesn't mean all female champs that doesn't have have a hourglass body are ugly.
I never said they look ugly, I only said it makes them look less attractive. Yeah, there are many people who consider jinx attractive but I bet you they're outnumbered by the people who think shes not so attractive. I personally care more about the face than body type. That is why I think Vi is attractive since she has a beautiful face despite having non hourglass body but if she had hourglass body she would definitely look even more attractive! And I consider Qiyana ugly despite having hourglass body.
: Ah! That's another thing - at least they are getting skins, which makes it even worse when you consider how lacklustre they are... As a Yorick main, I'm already in a bit of a mood because of the last two skins he has gotten. New Yorick Skins are already so rare, but the last two skins are so tacky and lacklustre themselves. Ugh... I wish they'd focus on 1 skin and make it great and then give it to someone who deserves it and isnt getting skins everyone other patch!
Yes, I'd take less but quality skins over plenty of lackluster skins anyday. Unfortunately, Caitlyn doesn't have very good looking skins, at least for my taste despite having plenty. I do wish they step up their skin game. Make more quality skins for less popular champs, its boring to see a new lux, kata, ahri, ezreal, yasuo skin every other patch but afterall Riot is a company and they care about the profit first and foremost.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: The nature of League is 5v5 competitive. People focus too much on one single game, but the true way to take League is over hundreds of games. You only need 51%+ winrate to climb. So those people that cant stand losing even though its inevitable always throw random blames and insults at each other to cover up their own mistakes. The worst thing you can do is react to it :) just wish them a nice day and ignore them for the rest of the game. In the end they will stay where they are, and you will climb up. I think that's what matters.
Tbh, it all depends on how much LP you gain and lose. I climbed from bronze 1 to silver 4 with 40% winrate :P
PhoPhoW (EUW)
: List of hypercarries
There are no champions in the game that can 1vs5 unless the enemy team is significantly worse than you or you are significantly better than them. If you want to carry games in soloQ, you are just better off playing champions that have strong early/mid game. The problem with late game champions is that many a times your team will throw the game by feeding enemy team before you hit your power spike and become relevant. You cannot count on your team to play safely and make it into lategame, for all you know the enemy might win before 25 min. Play champions that have strong early/mid game, win your lane and use your advantage to help other lanes.
: I'd hope that the new skins cost less than the previous ones in the series but they dont seem to... They do look like just a set up from recolouring like they used to do back in the day. In fact, they look so gaudy as to be knock-off bootleg toys from some RIP-off fake manufacturer! I'd be worried that Caitlyn's Arcade Skin is purposefully dull just to give more focus to the Prestige Money Grab skin...
Exactly. Caitlyn and even Kai'Sa do not look like themselves at all in those skins. It seems they purposefully made Arcade Caitlyn lackluster to sell her Prestige skin. These Arcade skins just feel like they were rushed as a quick cash grab. When you look at Dark Star skins you get the feeling that they really put their heart into it, when you look at new Arcade skins they feel like quick cash grab. At this point I just wish they scrap the whole Arcade Caitlyn (Kai'Sa too) and give her some other skin, maybe something like Debonair Caitlyn, been waiting for that since years.
: Would it be the exact same people working on both sets of skins? Could be a change in effort between different staff members. Bit awkward for whoever is doing the new Arcade skins if they ever did a side-by-side comparison with the just-released Dark Star skins! ^^
I really have no idea but the new Arcade skins feel very lackluster and disappointing. Dark Star Jhin literally mesmerized me. Meanwhile I don't even want to look at Arcade Kai'Sa and Caitlyn despite them being among my favorite champions. Just look at Arcade Riven, MF, Hecarim and Arcade Caitlyn, Kai'Sa side by side and you will know what I mean. The previous Arcade skins feel colorful, joyful and fun. The current Arcade skins feel bland and edgy. The difference between the quality is almost as if the Dark Star and new Arcade skins were designed by a different company. It sucks because I really wanted a good Caitlyn skin and now I'll be stuck with a lackluster Arcade Caitlyn for long time.
: Meanwhile everyone is complaining about how arcade kaisa looks bland.
For me at least, the new arcade skins do look rushed and qualitatively worse than the previous ones. Though the dark star skins they just released look awesome, wish I could say the same about Arcade skins too.
: honestly i feel like riot is just focusing on making the female champs good looking by sexualizing them and whatever, and some examples of such champ designs go way too far, such as {{champion:28}} and {{champion:103}} , yet when we take a look at the male champions of league, most of them are monsters and animals, barely any of them are handsome, and some of them are edgy.
What are you even talking about? Most female champions in league are actually decently clothed. Evelynn is literally a demon of lust/pain so, it makes sense for her to be that way. Ahri used to be kind of a succubus as well. I actually have no idea why men are so obsessed with Ahri, she seems ugly to me. There are more non sexualized female champs in the league than there are sexualized ones.
: who said they have to be ugly, having a unique body type doesn't make always someone ugly
It does make them less attractive though. Most people won't consider a fat, scrawny or muscular woman i.e your unique body type woman beautiful or attractive. The reason why hour-glass female figure is so popular is because that is what is considered beautiful and attractive by most people.
: Beside all this SJW bullshiit and OP not responding to any opinion that differs from her opinion, that is (lookie here -.- ) based on what her body type is, I think we are missing elephant in the room! How can I care about body types of my characters if I am constantly playing on low settings (optimized for low end machines) and with fps like 0.0001??/ :D
It's almost as if these kind of threads are written by real life females who look at sexy females in-game and feel insecure about themselves lmao.
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nar7ia,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=bi6B9HAA,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2019-06-13T21:16:50.349+0000) > > Is that why {{champion:266}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:23}} run around shirtless? Nice armor bruh. That was a meme... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Haha my bad didn't read the last part. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
King Lego (EUNE)
: Video game logic: Male armor: metal plate covering every inch of the body from head to toe. Female armor: a lingerie bikini. I guess the champion designers are being runned by horny people? I don't know. The funny thing, even if riot designs a champ that's plus size, old, fat, or any of that sort, they most likely won't sell well. Let alone even be played unless their kits are cool or op. Of course there will be a number of players who will like the visuals alone and such.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=bi6B9HAA,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-06-13T21:09:41.723+0000) > > Video game logic: > Male armor: metal plate covering every inch of the body from head to toe. Is that why {{champion:266}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:23}}{{champion:38}} run around shirtless? Nice armor bruh.
gElva (EUW)
: Well I do get a cocky vibe from Quianna and she's the first dark skinned female champ in League. I don't understand why people complain out of their ass when they can't look beyond her body shape for shit.
> [{quoted}](name=gElva,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=bi6B9HAA,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:25:26.540+0000) > > Well I do get a cocky vibe from Quianna and **she's the first dark skinned female champ in League**. {{champion:43}} {{champion:420}} ??
: Because the ones complaining about female body types are actually a females that dont have that specific body type -.-
Yeah its quite funny actually. I mean you never see short, bald, ugly and fat men complaining over characters like {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:517}} but as soon as an attractive female with sexy body type comes along everybody starts protesting with pitchforks.
: plenty of variety you are just blind and have no design sense kaisa is the only terrible female design in the game and it's a failure in design theme and not her visual appeal
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=bi6B9HAA,comment-id=0005000300010000,timestamp=2019-06-13T14:21:42.096+0000) > > kaisa is the only terrible female design in the game and it's a failure in design theme and not her visual appeal She is literally one of the most popular champion right now, how is she a failure?
kiwishrew (EUW)
: At a glance, there seem to be a fair amount of female champions which differ significantly from the hourglass stereotype you mentioned. Unique Body-Types: {{champion:84}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:254}}{{champion:498}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}} - These are all either muscular, small, inhuman or simply not "hourglass", as far as I'm concerned. I don't know why you don't count yordles because they are still female champions after all, but I've not included any of them above. Evelynn is on this list instead of the hourglass one because I think her body is over-exaggerated for the purpose of her character theme, as opposed to giving her an hourglass body "just because". The same argument could be made for Ahri to a lesser extent, but she's going in the hourglass list anyway. Lamb is undeniably feminine despite Kindred being collectively considered. VS Hourglass Body-Type: {{champion:103}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:134}} (and soon Qiyana). The majority of these champions are earlier designs, which is evidence that Riot are trying to avoid the hourglass body-type, although Kai'Sa and Qiyana are exceptions. By comparison, we have Taliyah, Illaoi, Rek'Sai, Camille, Neeko, Yuumi who could all be considered semi-recent releases to the roster. Neither Hourglass Nor Unique: {{champion:39}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:114}} - I wouldn't say these ones are strictly "hourglass", but that's debatable. All of this said, I do agree with you in thinking that the game lacks bigger women and older women. However, I don't see Riot Games ever making new champions like that because they might not sell well to the League community (which is still largely young boys). Camille is probably the oldest "looking" champion we're going to get, with older champions looking like Anivia or Zoe because people don't like old or something
> [{quoted}](name=kiwishrew,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=bi6B9HAA,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-13T12:30:30.168+0000) > All of this said, I do agree with you in thinking that the game lacks bigger women and older women. The game also lacks short men and thin men but I don't see people complaining about it. Riot has no obligation to appease to anyone. They are a company and have to make profit. They will make champions that sell best and bring in more money. They aren't going to design an old lady on wheelchair because she won't sell and similarly they aren't going to design an ugly short dude because he won't sell either.
Hexa XV (EUW)
: Ugh colors are so damn ugly >.>
It's not just colors but the overall design is damn ugly and meh. Their clothing, hair, face all feel bit off.
: the skins were obviously rushed, the good skins are the ones that come in either alone or with just one other skin, not a bunch of skins that double the amount of skins in the skinline they come in. take little demon trist for example, she came alone in patch 9.11 which means riot actually put alot of work into her and it paid off.
These skins are just too lackluster and look worse than previous Arcade skins. Its a shame because I really wanted a good Caitlyn skin, something like Debonair Caitlyn and now she won't be getting another skin for some time.
: After looking at the Arcade Kai'sa skin. My overall thoughts are that the skin is wierd. The colour palet is strange and it's another yellow skin. The outfit hasn't got much detail. So i agree the skins design seems rushed and disapointing. It can be saved tho. Chromas could save it. Or they can make the skin match the visual effects. It seems rushed. A quick money grab skin
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8RNuEtwJ,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-06-12T18:03:08.738+0000) > > After looking at the Arcade Kai'sa skin. My overall thoughts are that the skin is wierd. The colour palet is strange and it's another yellow skin. The outfit hasn't got much detail. So i agree the skins design seems rushed and disapointing. It can be saved tho. Chromas could save it. Or they can make the skin match the visual effects. > > It seems rushed. A quick money grab skin That's what I've been saying. Not just Kai'Sa but other Arcade skin feel rushed and lackluster too. It makes me sad because they aren't gonna give Cait a new skin for another year and I am stuck with a lackluster skin. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Aladire (EUW)
: I got a 14 day ban, for something I don't think deserve a 14 day ban
I doubt Riot would give you a 2 week ban for that. They generally don't ban you for 2 weeks for just one game and they also give chat restrictions before issuing bans. Did you flame in any other games? Did you had chat restriction before this ban?
: I like the caitlyn one but I feel as though it's copying the arcade miss fortune a bit too much, I also prefer the normal arcade over the prestige which is rare considering I go nuts for blonde skins xD and yes thats my main issue it doesnt feel like Kai'sa anymore at all, I'm not sure if it was rushed or they just havent put any love into the kai'sa skin, its a shame, lets hope riot see's posts like this and coments on things like the skin spotlight videos and other media's and do something like they did with prestige ahri and sweetheart xayah
If Arcade Caitlyn is copying Arcade MF then she just looks like a worse version of Arcade MF. I really don't know how to say it but these new Arcade skins just feel qualitatively worse than old ones somehow. Hell, Arcade Heca looks more fabulous than them.
: Especialy Miss Fortunes hair in arcade the way its colored and textured still makes me want to stare at it as soon as i get in game its so pretty
Exactly, giving Caitlyn and Kai'sa better hair would instantly make these skin look twice as good. Kai'sa looks kinda ugly in that long ponytail and Caitlyn would look better with hair like MF.
Show more

Nar7ia

Level 82 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion