maxterz (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=HellSoda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEqLJ2UO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-22T07:31:51.506+0000) > > I remember when they introducen restriction chat thingy. > The next day there came a massive ban wave (restriction wave) > I had 260 games, let's say...i learned my lesson, 20 games is nothing mate. > But i knew a guy who had up to 360 restricted game, he left league. > ... > Well, all i can say, play those 20 games, maybe it wasn't fair that they gave you the restriction, but be happy you did not get over a hundred restricted games. Gl! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I had 400 games last season , I'm still here . Also , Riot changed their system , chat restrictions don't work like they used to . Now you get 10 games (first punishment), 25 (second), 14days ban (third), perma-ban .
> [{quoted}](name=maxterz,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEqLJ2UO,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-04-22T16:04:01.538+0000) > > I had 400 games last season , I'm still here . Also , Riot changed their system , chat restrictions don't work like they used to . Now you get 10 games (first punishment), 25 (second), 14days ban (third), perma-ban . True. But even so I just type /mute all, not let them harass in game chat, what to do when they start doing in champ queue? What to do, like did happen before, they are premades, or not, and they troll others by keep on ban the picks. First pick, ban. Second pick, ban. Just intentional.
: I played more games on this account being chat restricted than being not restricted. About 500 normals being restricted. I even asked Riot to disable my chat once. Well, eventually I didnt get perm-banned for being toxic, I got banned for 3rd party program because Riot calls custom skins "scripts" apparently. My smurf got banned after 20 restrictions and a 2 week temp ban, and the 3rd ban was perm. Just do /mute all when the game starts, disable all chat if you want, and chill. If you dont want to do that, just imagine that they're little 7 year old kids sitting there talking shit because their mom cant see it. It makes me laugh and then Im a lil less tilted. Another thing I do is read off their insults in a british accent in my head, and change some of the swears: "Fuck you bitch get cancer and die" turns into "Sir, I really dislike you and I wish you catch a deadly disease, and pass away". Doesn't seem that bad anymore doesn't it. Good luck on the rift! (20 isnt that bad, youll be alright. Dont get more though, you want to keep your account dont you?)
> [{quoted}](name=Rave Riven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEqLJ2UO,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-04-22T12:58:33.489+0000) > > I played more games on this account being chat restricted than being not restricted. About 500 normals being restricted. I even asked Riot to disable my chat once. Well, eventually I didnt get perm-banned for being toxic, I got banned for 3rd party program because Riot calls custom skins "scripts" apparently. > My smurf got banned after 20 restrictions and a 2 week temp ban, and the 3rd ban was perm. Just do /mute all when the game starts, disable all chat if you want, and chill. If you dont want to do that, just imagine that they're little 7 year old kids sitting there talking shit because their mom cant see it. It makes me laugh and then Im a lil less tilted. Another thing I do is read off their insults in a british accent in my head, and change some of the swears: "Fuck you bitch get cancer and die" turns into "Sir, I really dislike you and I wish you catch a deadly disease, and pass away". Doesn't seem that bad anymore doesn't it. > > Good luck on the rift! > (20 isnt that bad, youll be alright. Dont get more though, you want to keep your account dont you?) > [{quoted}](name=Leptyx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEqLJ2UO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-22T15:39:39.952+0000) > > I sometimes just type _/mute all_, for example when two flamers begin to brag and a third one tries to calm then down, blahlah i don't even care and i say "okay i mute everyone". By experience, i've won more games than lost by muting all. > > I recommend you add people as friends when you meet nice players, the game is a lot better when you play with friends. Eventually, you will progress unequally so at some point you won't play rankeds together anymore but eh things happen > > Don't worry about false reports, if you don't say anything offensive you'll be fine, the system is pretty much entirely automatic (except rare flaws...), probably it checks offensive words, caps lock, etc. Really! Why can't be more players like these? Would be so healthy if people have more sense of humour and not be total toxic brats and justify it for "dark humour". Thanks, I will do it, as I was thinking and mention it before. I think it is the best. Mute them all, do my game. And we will see if I get those sweet reports after all and how they will work. Cheers.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
HellSoda (EUW)
: I remember when they introducen restriction chat thingy. The next day there came a massive ban wave (restriction wave) I had 260 games, let's say...i learned my lesson, 20 games is nothing mate. But i knew a guy who had up to 360 restricted game, he left league. ... Well, all i can say, play those 20 games, maybe it wasn't fair that they gave you the restriction, but be happy you did not get over a hundred restricted games. Gl! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=HellSoda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEqLJ2UO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-22T07:31:51.506+0000) > > I remember when they introducen restriction chat thingy. > The next day there came a massive ban wave (restriction wave) > I had 260 games, let's say...i learned my lesson, 20 games is nothing mate. > But i knew a guy who had up to 360 restricted game, he left league. > ... > Well, all i can say, play those 20 games, maybe it wasn't fair that they gave you the restriction, but be happy you did not get over a hundred restricted games. Gl! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Thanks for your positive comment. I think so, ain't that bad. At 4th warning you are ban for good, right? Because what've read restriction won't get that far, they just suspend your account. cheers
Goofrian (EUW)
: Riot wants the trolls to stay so that good players tilt and get stuck in a elo that they do not want to be in, because if the players reach their goals then they will feel like they "beat the game" and move on to the next game. So if you try to talk back to the trolls that Riot decided to keep, they will chat restrict you and make you more careful in the future and just take the abuse. Its genius. Also, 9/11 was a inside job and the Illuminati rigged Obama´s election.
> [{quoted}](name=gothrian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEqLJ2UO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-04-22T09:06:43.700+0000) > > Riot wants the trolls to stay so that good players tilt and get stuck in a elo that they do not want to be in, because if the players reach their goals then they will feel like they "beat the game" and move on to the next game. So if you try to talk back to the trolls that Riot decided to keep, they will chat restrict you and make you more careful in the future and just take the abuse. > Its genius. > > Also, 9/11 was a inside job and the Illuminati rigged Obama´s election. Keep with those helpful comments.
BeasTFT (EUW)
: I feel you man. Next time just write nothing. Don't tell them stuff like ''reported'' or ''you'll get banned''. Just play your game and afterwards report them and they will get what they deserve. I know it's hard not to react to such Bs.. but it's the best Solution.
> [{quoted}](name=1OOBeastKaidou,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEqLJ2UO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-22T07:38:13.300+0000) > > I feel you man. > Next time just write nothing. Don't tell them stuff like ''reported'' or ''you'll get banned''. > Just play your game and afterwards report them and they will get what they deserve. > I know it's hard not to react to such Bs.. but it's the best Solution. Thanks for your positive comment. I think my mistake was to say that. I don't think what've say in general was wrong. I will just mute them since game begin, give no chance. Let's see if their reports still do something. Since people report you just for playing bad. cheers
Leptyx (EUW)
: Is this your first account ? Are you a new player ? --- > I'd really like some advice from more experience people in this community towards this subject I can't be sure, but i think there's a bigger proportion of kids and trolls in low leagues. Once you get to higher leagues, it should be "less bad". Until then, just mute people and try to play with your own premades. http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/9BNEE3kn-use-the-mute-button
> [{quoted}](name=Leptyx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEqLJ2UO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-22T07:09:15.179+0000) > > Is this your first account ? Are you a new player ? > --- > > I can't be sure, but i think there's a bigger proportion of kids and trolls in low leagues. Once you get to higher leagues, it should be "less bad". Until then, just mute people and try to play with your own premades. > http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/9BNEE3kn-use-the-mute-button Thanks for your positive comment. And yes. I will just mute them since game begin, give no chance. Let's see if their reports still do something. Since people report you just for playing bad.
ItsRay (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ItsRay,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sxm3yboK,comment-id=000000000000000100000001000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-22T03:45:22.929+0000) > > Again not what I said. Trying so hard to be offended these days, actually making me laugh. > [{quoted}](name=ItsRay,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sxm3yboK,comment-id=0000000000000001000000010002,timestamp=2016-04-22T02:57:12.388+0000) > > Then for all I care - Kill yourself. Again, you love to contradict yourself. > [{quoted}](name=ItsRay,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sxm3yboK,comment-id=000000000000000100000001000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-22T03:45:22.929+0000) > > Edit : And I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I actually offended you in this Thread here too. I mean, do you feel like beeing a fuckboi now just because A person on the internet said so? you need more than call me cry baby, fuckboy and tell several times to kill myself. I don't need your sorry, since i don't believe it when you for several comments kept saying that I should suicide.
ItsRay (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ItsRay,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sxm3yboK,comment-id=0000000000000001000000010001,timestamp=2016-04-22T02:55:00.025+0000) > > Get over it you fuckboi. And if you can't. Then for all I care - Kill yourself. I love when you keep contradict yourself. You've been telling me all this time you didn't want me to kill myself. Your desire is more strong than your intellect
ItsRay (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ItsRay,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sxm3yboK,comment-id=0000000000000001000000010002,timestamp=2016-04-22T02:57:12.388+0000) > > Why should I stop something when it's so normal in my eyes? > > Just because you complain about it? Just go away. Yes. Why should I dislike two people kissing. Hetero or homo? You don't make sense. You only make sense, in your head, when you insult people. Since that's all you've been doing, since your first comment. I won't go away, since i've the fully right to comment here. Doing nothing illegal, besides you, that tell people to cut and kill themselves. Just another day in your life.
: >I can show you some quotes from Hitler that most of people would agreed withbut If they know it was from Hitler, they would not. Well yeah that's its own fallacy called the genetically fallacy, just because X said Y doesn't mean saying X is bad makes Y invalid. >My point of view is that people have no right to dictacte what others should do or be. Uhm but you are kinda telling them that they can't tell people to kill themselves, so you kinda are dictating what they should or shouldn't do, not that telling people to kill themselves is a positive thing just that with that statement you are being kinda hypocritical. >because they refuse to accept harassment That's what blocking/muting people is for, you do not have the right to not be offended, also it's not harassment. >The very same behaviour you see in this or other online communities, people with ideology about oppression of others is same as many dictactors of the past and present. Wait what, how did we get from "kill yourself" and "that's not that bad" and ended up at oppression I mean honestly if you think someone telling you to deal with insults or stop engaging with them is oppressing you then that's pretty ridiculous. I mean next you are going to tell me that women are like slaves in the western world or some ridiculous stuff like that.
I've the right to say what I can or not accept. Since my culture ain't same of yours. Also my beliefs. If I meet you in street, even If i know or do not know you, and start saying you should probably kill yourself, it's illegal and also harassment. Therefore, by legal justice, you can prosecute me. Same goes to our first top comment friend. Calling people cry babies since they refuse to accept offensive language from others towards them. Oh, it's online community, no harm intended. Riiiiight. Since you don't know the meaning of Harassment, as you don't know the meaning of Opression, here it goes "the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner. In mentally or physically way." So when people harass you over internet, or in person, they start make you repressed and humiliated. Like I already read, people, saying others they deserve to die, or their family, get cancer, etc.
: >What's the difference from a person that did dictate to kill jewish, black, homossexual people from one that says that so called weak ones should accept to be harassed or leave this online community? "Harassment" Having a person tell you to go kys %%% in an online game is not harassment, it's rude/bad behavior, but it's not harassment. Now the thing you should have ACTUALLY pointed out is that instead of saying that people who are too weak mentally to take other people disliking them and voicing that strongly should actually commit suicide they should seek professional help from a psychologist to get over this overly strong emotional investment in what other people think or say about you. Also the Nazi comparison is still shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sxm3yboK,comment-id=0000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-22T02:46:17.610+0000) > > "Harassment" > Having a person tell you to go kys %%% in an online game is not harassment, it's rude/bad behavior, but it's not harassment. > > Now the thing you should have ACTUALLY pointed out is that instead of saying that people who are too weak mentally to take other people disliking them and voicing that strongly should actually commit suicide they should seek professional help from a psychologist to get over this overly strong emotional investment in what other people think or say about you. > > Also the Nazi comparison is still shit. If someone is abusing, insulting, or otherwise harming you on a regular basis, it's called harassment. If someone tells you you should die because you refuse to accept verbal abuse from them, or others, it's called harassment.
: While I agree with you mostly. The Nazi comparison was just pointlessly over the top XD
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sxm3yboK,comment-id=00000000000000010001,timestamp=2016-04-22T02:40:31.931+0000) > > While I agree with you mostly. > > The Nazi comparison was just pointlessly over the top XD I can show you some quotes from Hitler that most of people would agreed withbut If they know it was from Hitler, they would not. My point of view is that people have no right to dictacte what others should do or be. As, you should not say to other they should suicide because they refuse to accept harassment behaviour from others towards them. The very same behaviour you see in this or other online communities, people with ideology about oppression of others is same as many dictactors of the past and present.
ItsRay (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ItsRay,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sxm3yboK,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-22T02:29:34.018+0000) > > comparing harmless insulting over an anonymous net with killing millions of jews. Classy League of Legends community. > > > You calling me out on my lack of maturity just goes to show even more that you have no business beeing here. You don't get it. Do you go into a gay-bar and complain about men kissing? (probably ..) > > I never told anyone to suicide. I told you that when a random person you never met or will meet tells you to kill yourself and you get so worked up that you actually consider doing it - THEN is the time where you should probably really do it. Crybaby. Why should I complain about something that it's so normal in my eyes? You are the one telling people where they belong. Yet, you keep thinking it's so normal to say people they deserve to die. As you do it so. What's the difference from a person that did dictate to kill jewish, black, homossexual people from one that says that so called weak ones should accept to be harassed or leave this online community? > [{quoted}](name=ItsRay,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sxm3yboK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-22T02:04:35.425+0000) > > So for all I care, cut and kill yourself if someone tells you to because if thats what you get out of it, maybe its what you should get out of it. Here, read it again, because you told me to cut and kil myself.
ItsRay (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ItsRay,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sxm3yboK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-22T02:04:35.425+0000) > > blablabla tl:dr > > grow up. If you can't handle someone talking down to you over the internet you have nothing to do here. > > So for all I care, cut and kill yourself if someone tells you to because if thats what you get out of it, maybe its what you should get out of it. You are asking people to grow up, even so you show lack of maturity. You tell people to suicide because they refuse to accept people who are unpolite, toxic, and harass every single one over internet? Those are same views as Benito Mussolini. He died in 1945. Same year his old buddy Adolf died. Both did think that the weak ones should not claim the right to live or have opinion towards, what they thought, to be the strongest. Therefore, they must vanish to eternity.
Rhasta (EUW)
: If you've reported 4 out of 6 games, and they were successful reports (your report wasn't judged as invalid), then your report value actually increases. If you're 27, then I'm sure you know enough of the world to see blind racism, ignorance and hatred everywhere, both in real life and any social medium. On the internet, and indeed games especially, the aggression is magnified due to the power of anonymity. I might not be as old as you are (19 here), but I understand this concept :p And it's a highly competitive area, so if you're unable toe withstand it, then yeah... not every game is for everyone. Single player games may be best for you then. "Replying to those who insult you" are the classic basis for many people's negativity. Often, those who abuses you had a bad game prior to that, and placed all their anger on you... the cycle repeats. But rules, and laws, simply can not acknowledge that as valid. Agree with it or not, you did reply. You could have chosen not to, but you did. It may be hard, it may be unfair, but it is how it is. It's beneath us to start pointing fingers and yelling "he started it". Oh and we're basing the fact that you're innocent on your words only. By we, I mainly mean myself. You have shown only a very small example of your side of the argument, and since I have no access to see any more I can't agree nor disagree with your claim that "you are not that kind of person (toxic)." Making new accounts is a problem that exists within all multilayer games. With new accounts, they become free, because on the internet everyone's lives are limited only to their reality. Riot can ipban them and yet face the problem with VPN. Unless you can suggest a foolproof way to safely remove them, which I'm sure everyone in the community would love to know, then perhaps you might understand the difficulty of this issue. And yes, of course the game must change since season 1 - it was a broken mess back then. Imbalance followed by irregularity forced the game into unfair territory. Remember how ridiculously powerful diana was when she came out? And how harsh her nerfs were when it was applied? Remember Twisted Fate's old W ability? Blitzcrank's Q? Veigar and Nasus's stacking mechanic? They were simply outrageous. The community evolved as well, as it should. With more players, more possibilities, groups and ideas mix together. Within that, more anger, hatred and negativity spawned. But more importantly, and this is what most of us focus on (including Riot, I believe), there were more opportunity, progress and enjoyment. I'm going to conclude what I've said so far, and refrain from answering. I hope you can decide for yourself whether online gaming, especially multiplayer gaming, is really for you. There's always going to be trolls and abusive, arrogant, angry, a** holes annoying you. You can avoid that by simply forming or joining your own group that you trust will not be negative, or by literally avoiding it and finding an alternative. I'm not really out to convince you, just providing you with a perspective a little different from yours. I can't say I'm sorry about your ban, because... well, I don't know you much, and I don't know enough to make a judgement. Hope you don't think I've went too overboard, or offended you in any way, and enjoy the rest of your stay in League of Legends, no matter how long.
> [{quoted}](name=Rhastae,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEqLJ2UO,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-22T01:53:26.834+0000) > > If you've reported 4 out of 6 games, and they were successful reports (your report wasn't judged as invalid), then your report value actually increases. > > If you're 27, then I'm sure you know enough of the world to see blind racism, ignorance and hatred everywhere, both in real life and any social medium. On the internet, and indeed games especially, the aggression is magnified due to the power of anonymity. > > I might not be as old as you are (19 here), but I understand this concept :p > > And it's a highly competitive area, so if you're unable toe withstand it, then yeah... not every game is for everyone. Single player games may be best for you then. "Replying to those who insult you" are the classic basis for many people's negativity. Often, those who abuses you had a bad game prior to that, and placed all their anger on you... the cycle repeats. > > But rules, and laws, simply can not acknowledge that as valid. Agree with it or not, you did reply. You could have chosen not to, but you did. It may be hard, it may be unfair, but it is how it is. It's beneath us to start pointing fingers and yelling "he started it". > > Oh and we're basing the fact that you're innocent on your words only. By we, I mainly mean myself. You have shown only a very small example of your side of the argument, and since I have no access to see any more I can't agree nor disagree with your claim that "you are not that kind of person (toxic)." > > Making new accounts is a problem that exists within all multilayer games. With new accounts, they become free, because on the internet everyone's lives are limited only to their reality. Riot can ipban them and yet face the problem with VPN. Unless you can suggest a foolproof way to safely remove them, which I'm sure everyone in the community would love to know, then perhaps you might understand the difficulty of this issue. > > And yes, of course the game must change since season 1 - it was a broken mess back then. Imbalance followed by irregularity forced the game into unfair territory. Remember how ridiculously powerful diana was when she came out? And how harsh her nerfs were when it was applied? Remember Twisted Fate's old W ability? Blitzcrank's Q? Veigar and Nasus's stacking mechanic? They were simply outrageous. > > The community evolved as well, as it should. With more players, more possibilities, groups and ideas mix together. Within that, more anger, hatred and negativity spawned. But more importantly, and this is what most of us focus on (including Riot, I believe), there were more opportunity, progress and enjoyment. > > I'm going to conclude what I've said so far, and refrain from answering. I hope you can decide for yourself whether online gaming, especially multiplayer gaming, is really for you. There's always going to be trolls and abusive, arrogant, angry, a** holes annoying you. You can avoid that by simply forming or joining your own group that you trust will not be negative, or by literally avoiding it and finding an alternative. > > I'm not really out to convince you, just providing you with a perspective a little different from yours. I can't say I'm sorry about your ban, because... well, I don't know you much, and I don't know enough to make a judgement. Hope you don't think I've went too overboard, or offended you in any way, and enjoy the rest of your stay in League of Legends, no matter how long. I can't give you more proof since I just print screen that because it was after end game chat. I really don't know if it's possible to print screen in game. I think not. I may be wrong. You can see by first print screen all my replies towards them in game chat. It was from a riot's system email. That wasn't from two games, three games, four games. It was from one game, the very same game that I'm telling you about all this time. The premades game. The guy telling me i must suffer from autism, and so on. Why? Because he lost his lane. He then decided to open his big mouth towards his premade support friend. The guy reply in portuguese to him, but since they are friends, won't report each other. I doubt it. The thing is, I reply to them. I chose to do it so. I could not do it. Same way people who harass me, because they have a bad day, they lost several games in a row, should not tell people those things. You don't go on tell people "you deserve to die". But they do, because they feel like outlaws. It's my opinion, system is broken. They give penalty to all people who reply. Who decide to be verbally to each others. Difference is from saying to a person, "you deserve to die." from "why do you flame me?" and or advocate to enemy team when some people in your team decide to beg for them to report you.
ItsRay (EUW)
: When theres a flamer in EVERY SINGLE of your games. Have you ever thought about the possibility that its your fault?
> [{quoted}](name=ItsRay,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sxm3yboK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-22T01:43:05.813+0000) > > When theres a flamer in EVERY SINGLE of your games. Have you ever thought about the possibility that its your fault? Sure, because when people decide to say to you that you deserve to die, or should have, always the victims fault. There's people that will harass you just because you play bad. Not everybody good at this game. Be toxic won't make them to improve their skills. The thing is, people who harass others have this feeling of being outlaws that are indestructible. Since they can keep on creating accounts. Sometimes, system decisions towards people are not the best. Since you give a penalty to ones that were more the victims than defendant. Sure ain't same, but I read this week a story about a girl who stabbed a paedophile who abused her. The judge offer to pay her court fines after he refused to send her to jail. It's agaisn't law to kill people, sexual abuse is too. Her life won't ever be the same, if she would go to jail, would be a disgrace. My point of view is, you can't see the wood for the trees.
Rhasta (EUW)
: You censored them after I posted, so I don't understand why you'd say you've already done it but okay. I want to make this very clear - I'm not saying it's your fault or you've done a major fault to deserve this. I'm simply suggesting why Riot has decided on their judgement, and what kind of position they are in. Riot has stated before that when premades report the same person together on the same game, the report value is much less than normal. The same also goes for those who often reports people, those who has previous ban records and those who has very little game played. Reports, just like honours, has different values for different players. I'm sure it's not just because the premades reported you that you got chat restricted, but a collective report from various games in the past that you've had. Most people would react to being called autistic by returning harsh words. This is why there are so many punishments handed out every single hour. However, the higher and more experienced you become, the most you grow accustomed and... well, tired to this. Leaving you with two options - leave, or ignore them. It's basically like growing up, and maturity. There's no point ranting back at them because nobody wins anybody over. I have never seen a single argument where "**** your mother" caused the other person to go "oh... i see your point, I'm sorry." It's just children fighting. In English, there's a saying; "Even if you are a chess grandmaster, if you are to play against a pigeon, no matter what move you make, the pigeon would just knock over the pieces, squawk around, and s*** on your head whilst it flies away like a winner." I'm sure you know what that means. Here's my suggestion - do take a bit of a break, and when you feel like it, come back. Secondly, find some friends who aren't as negative, and play with them ^^
When I say I've already censor it, I mean I did it after you tell me it was incorrect to let those names on prints I'm not saying that you are against me or not. Neither I'm saying I am an angel. There's game I really doesn't like to talk, and i don't. I really never seen myself in a position to harass people. Do sometimes I talk more than I should? Yes. Subjects of my language are wrong? Dont think so. And like i told you, people report me before for just playing bad. There are days you play 5 game in a row and you can't really play well or team doesn't do it so. And people report you just for that. I've one guy, last game, saying to me at end chat game: 9x He asked enemy to report me too because i feed. I did not intentional, but in his mind, i was born to make him lose the game. The thing is that i'm almost 27 years old. I've zero patience to deal with children that are unpolite. People like to come to online community and simple be brats. When they don't harass you in english, they do it in their mother language. Too bad I speak more than two languages, so I understand most of times what they are talking to each others. If premade reports have less value, as people who report very often, it's just wrong. First one is different from the other. Let's say I've people with verbal abuse 4 games out of 6 games, and I report them for it, my reports on those 4 will be less value and effective. I've seen other people here saying they were toxic because others played bad. I'm not that kind of person. So, I really don't understand why should I have a penalty for no verbal abuse, no toxic behaviour, no harassment. I just sometimes reply to those who insult me. But i've never reply in same way, since it won't make things better. Like it won't make things better when you tell to a person they play bad and they suck. They won't start playing lovely in seconds. I do 15 minutes breaks, often, from games. And i can't play with friends always, since most of them decided to not play the game because of the toxic community and they feel like it did not change since season 1. When people get bans, they just make new accounts. Most of people did tell that. It won't matter if they get reported. Since they can just get away and keep be toxic. Or int. feed because they can't win games.
Rhasta (EUW)
: Hi. First of all, I'd suggest blacking out the names so as to prevent this post being reported as "naming and shaming", which is against forums rules. Secondly, after reading those messages I'll admit freely that you were under heavy fire. However, you may be cheryy picking (I'm not accusing you of such, just saying there's a possibility) so I'll try and be unbiased here. Which is exactly what Riot is doing - being unbiased. All who breaks the rules and offends others will be punished. Including people who threatens others with bans, as you have done. I can't judge on anything else you said because... well, you have shown a very small excerpt of the ongoings. Whether or not you were under heavy pressure, it is still wrong for you to bring out the worse of you. Arguments on "the other person was worse" does not justify your own doings - it's kind of like real life and the whole business with manslaughter. What can we suggest? Have better control of yourself and simply mute them without saying anything. Most players at the higher tiers simply say information of the game, and leave it at that. Many don't even turn on names, as it distracts us in team fights! Furthermore, your mentality on the game is crucial too. Too lax, or too sensitive, will create a lot of problems. Think calmly, and when you find that difficult, then take a break from the game (After your session ends, that is).
Hello. First, thanks for your comment and suggestions. I already did censor summoners names. Sometimes you keep playing as stress relief and you get people like those I've shown with print screen. Even so I did told the guy he was going get ban, in my opinion, I really did nothing wrong besides playing bad. I don't get why, in first place, they ban my two picks. Second of all, If nothings a reason to behave in a bad way towards other playears, why should people start with hate speech remarks? Let's put things like this, you are playing your favourite sport with people you don't know. In that day you are playing terrible. Your team mates start harass you like, "you play like an autistic person". I'd like to see what most of people would react to that. I don't really believe any person that's in control of bans in this game would just turn their back and leave. Sure it's easy to say, just mute and report at end game. From some experience, people will report you just because they lose games. If they are premades, they will team together to report you. Just because they think they did not play bad, but you did. Also, i've seen people say to others, "Report do nothing. I've other accounts, bla bla bla!" I can see nothings going to change, I may leave this game after some time. It's too much. People are very agressive and so unpolite towards others.
Rioter Comments

Narcisismo

Level 26 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion