: AFK EVERY GAME
hi there, i understand and support the cause and have shared this post with my friends and family in hopes of helping... ...but i like afk's on the enemy team, allow me to explain. enemy team has really good players and smurfs that are really hard to beat, then game turns out in your favor with an inherent advantage because enemy team only has 3 active people playing with 2 afk, yay i win. i have won most of the games i was going to lose thanks to enemy team members going afk, sadly i could not honor them since afk makes their name sometimes show up red in after game lobby. the only way to fix this afk thing is to put more stricter and swifter punishments on deliberate afks and actual "afk's" rather than punish people with connection issues. Deliberate afk's and general afk's are malicious in nature and usually cause an imbalence or team to lose. i admit that this is highly unfair to those that wish to play and have to suffer due to it.
Rioter Comments
blissbomb (EUW)
: ***
cancer does'nt feed people, it kills them. feeding is a cure to starvation. cancer is a serious man-made illness and dangerous fatal disease. PLEASE do not compare the 2. but in a way you are right, muting people does'nt stop people going 0/60. but neither does flame.
Genielda (EUW)
: I manually type in that fucking url to see 2/20/0 nasus with 4 boots and a tear. screw you if i was riot id extend it to 4 weeks.
this comment made my day XD and also prevented me from having to manually type in the link mentioned.
AGENDA (EUNE)
: Why punish if someone is willing to go troll....
quick question, why do you assume its a troll going lux adc? maybe its just someone that likes playing unusual builds just for fun. just because a person plays something that you're not used to seeing does not mean he's a troll. unless its something thats not optimal and has no possible benifits like 6 boots, or full attack speed jhin, or full mana items on champs that dont use mana like zac, then its trolling.
IndigoFenix (EUNE)
: You all LOOK delicious! But how do you TASTE? (Tahm Kench's Breakfast of Champions)
it would be nice if the op replied or even acknowledged the comments...
: I couldn't agree more my friend. We all make mistakes sometimes and I'm sure the majority of us regret it when we do. Just feels bad to be punished quite severely like this. I mean a perma-ban is one thing - at least you can make another account, but an arbitrary punishment period and removal of all honor that other players have given you is borderline psychological :(
i seen encyc dramatica rant on something highly similar to this a few weeks back if i recall correctly. he exposed a ton of stuff on how the system works and investigated it. he's a singed troll but claims he defended himself against premades and got banned or something to do with ranked i dunno. there's a huge explanatory post somewhere, if i find it i'll link it, if not then check on his profile
: A: You can't unless they use it in a game. At least, as far as I'm aware. B: Typically, smurfs will be teamed up against other smurfs. If they aren't, then either the account was bought, the account hasn't yet gotten the player's MMR, or the main player is bad. Something that ruins that game is something that completely breaks the game. Such as the old Azir bug that gave his turrets no cooldown and could be placed anywhere. That ruined the game. While they are annoying, they won't stop the giant. If they remove the ability to smurf, then there will be a massive outcry and a demand against it. In my opinion, I have a simple way to solve the issue of Smurfs, at least to the level 1-29 ers. Make smurfs automatically hit level 30. You still have to grind for IP, but it stops them from annoying lower level players.
> [{quoted}](name=PinkAbuuna,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NwQPEzLw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-10-25T21:36:40.865+0000) > > A: You can't unless they use it in a game. At least, as far as I'm aware. yeah thats what i thought, thus leading me to question the op. as far as i'm aware > B: Typically, smurfs will be teamed up against other smurfs. If they aren't, then either the account was bought, the account hasn't yet gotten the player's MMR, or the main player is bad. i disagree, smurfs alot of the time are paired up against genuine new comers or even casual people, and these diamond dudes and up rekting everyone new and pwn them all. ruins the game and the experiance for new comers and people that play like crap. makes people like me lose the will to play and drives me mad, not to the point of rage but to the point of hopelessness and pure sadness
AstralDream (EUNE)
: Xin no RUNES, GOD why me, WHY PEOPLE WITHOUT RUNES ARE ABLE TO ENTER FUCKING RANKED???????????????????????????????
lmao, classic! not laughing at you, or tryna poke fun at you, just the situation. its a joke that riot still has'nt done anything to take seriously. i was playing unranked and i got paired up against a diamond player in unranked. matchmaking is broke. there should be a seperate system/lobby for new comers of ranked mode, that way people that are actually high in ranked or in a certain division don't have their game ruined due to new guys
: Suggestion to Riot.(Does this count ass harassment?)
yeah man i agree, when this spikes thing happen it should give the enemy less points/less gold or maybe even 0 due to the lag/disconnect. and also your death time should be greatly reduced. it would help. i see alot of people take advantage of when players disconnect and walk to their base. or maybe instead they should make it where they end up in their base instantly rather than walking. problem is people would try to find ways to exploit this however i do wish that changes happen and that something good is done about this problem you mentioned. also just mute and report anyone that gives you negative responses in-game. also riot can ban you for simply as little as "complaining" example "i died due to lagg" etc.
: Feedback for Riot regarding the removal of honor from a players account after a ban.
i've came to find out that punishments are based on severity, and also found out that riot does not care who started first or whatever, they only care about weather or not you broke the rules regardless of being provoked into doing so. in my opinion its an unfair system that favors premade trolls and people that intentionally wanna drag others down with them. i seen a post earlier with 3 or more riot staff laughing and joking about a guy losing a bet and having to eat brocoli, its just said to see that those things a more of a priority than the crisis's and chaos like this.
: When does RIOT ever does something about the massive amount of `smurfs`
> [{quoted}](name=The author,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NwQPEzLw,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-25T18:26:13.349+0000) > > How do I know most people who behaved this way are smurfs? well its fairly simple. first thing you always do is check wether they have skins. how do you check what skins other players have? and yeah i agree, smurfs are pretty much ruining the game
: And the latter will get you thrown in jail under battery charges. So you're illustrating my point quite well, thank you.
not if both parties agree to it before hand, or if its in "self defence"
GLurch (EUW)
: Normals are there for fun. Rankeds are too, but are more competetive. Saying bad people shouldn't be allowed to play competetive or shouldn't play competetive is just wrong. Playing competetive is about giving your best and then seeing how good you are compared to others. For some, their best is not the best many others achieve. But those people should still be allowed to see, how good they are compared to others. Example: You can't just say random football clubs that aren't good are not allowed to compete with others, just because "it would be a waste of time, because they will lose anyways".
no fun in normals, its plagued with trolls, bad players, smurfs, feeders, toxic attitudes, cancer, you name it. either really good players pwning others, or trolls, or bad players just dying alot. its not as fun as it used to be, especially lately. i feel as if the situation has gotten worse over the past 1 and 1/2 years.
: I'm just done.
exactly, well said. and also the classic "we lost because you are too busy split pushing, x4 report him for no help" when they are actually losing because of being under leveled in-game level and enemy team are 3-5 levels above yet they still insist on fighting. Meanwhile your hardwork does'nt get noticed or recognised at all and becomes undermined, un noticed, unappreciated, not acknowledged, disregarded entirely and dismissed. this is what the game and many of its plays has come to. constantly sick of dealing with "people" doing dumb things like constantly fighting when they have little to no farm at all and are under leveled. HONESTLY HTF can they expect to win any fights/battles when the enemy team have the superior advantage and upper hand? however to answer your question >Does anyone know how I can get these plebs to start pushing and focusing on objectives? Any help appreciated. My answer: you can't, you can't really convince them to play differently, but you can lead by example and continue to push stuff while they're getting destroyed and rekt by enemy team, what this does is that it sometimes makes the enemy team start to go half way across the map to focus you because you're taking their objectives, as soon as you see them start to head in your direction on the map, go to bush and recall, not only does this give your noobs some breathing space but it also wastes the enemy teams time trying to chase you down when you're no longer where they thought you were. Also instead of rage, if ur team give you stick (means drama/hassle) for not "team fighting" with them, just respond with : "i work better as a split pusher" or "i'm no good in team fights so i am playing to my strengths instead". plz reply
: In real life you don't have the option of literally removing the person from your life with the click of a button. In League you do.
in real life you can get restraining orders against people legal way or fight them with good old fisticuffs old fashioned satisfying way
: I hate instant the feedback system
agreed, i seen encyc dramatica rant on something highly similar to this a few weeks back if i recall correctly. he exposed a ton of stuff on how the system works and investigated it. he's a singed troll but claims he defended himself against premades and got banned or something to do with ranked i dunno. there's a huge explanatory post somewhere, if i find it i'll link it, if not then check on his profile
: How much is my account worth? (not trying to sell it)
honestly i'd say its worth somewhere between €30 - €45, given that it has no punishments/warnings/punishment history
HellBlood (EUNE)
: smurfs policy
i agree, i just reached level 30 today after nearly a year and my jounry to 30 has been hard with general toxicity and cancer, and then people smurfing made the experience just as bad if not worse. i had one guy yesterday tell me that he's a diamond smurf and he killed me like 7 times in a row. ruined the experiance for me and tilted me so hard that i lost all night after that and even failed in heartstone and other games. only cure was going to sleep. smurfs ruin games and should have a seperate lobby and also pls rito make a seperate lobby for "premades" just like the tables in resturaunts for smoking and non-smoking. i am sick of trolls, and i am sick of premades, and i am sick of cocky smurfs dominating everything and trash talking. its really unfair, and "get better" is'nt the answer when people are not given the chance to. also fix your matc making system, thanks.
: Your opinion on VIDEOGAMES
i have alot to say about video games, and computer games and all other digital games in general, but cant really do it here due to breaking the forums policy and putting my account in danger. is there anywhere else i can speak my mind about this topic?
: Puns are love /o/
What is puns? puns don't hurt me, don't hurt me.... no more.
: Sorry, but the community doesn't get to decide how comfortable I am with my own image :) I made a bet and said I would eat broccoli if I lost it, and I will.. it's not a punishment :P
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EvTvK3eM,comment-id=000c000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-25T15:41:02.443+0000) > > Sorry, but the community doesn't get to decide how comfortable I am with my own image :) i never said that, what i was saying is that they should vote on what they think/consider a reasonable sized portion of the food should be, so that they're satisfied with you holding up your end of the bet and not feel cheated. > > I made a bet and said I would eat broccoli if I lost it, and I will.. it's not a punishment :P as for the punishment thing, i was referring to consequence or ultimatum if you choose not to eat the broccoli
: I'm fine with eating it on my stream on my own terms.
on the communities terms please, or at least the terms of the guy that got gold. i would like to see a poll with the community voting on it as a community and setting the terms, but in all honesty i was secretly rooting for you and hoping that you would not eat it and instead would do the level 1-30 thing i mentioned in another comment on this thread
: Tell you what, I'll eat it on my stream when I get the internet in my new apartment.
if you want privacy you could maybe wear a mask over the top half of your face while you eat it?
: CALLING OUT - Riot's "A Red Herring"
my opinion, if he does not keep up his end of the bargain, he should be banned or receive some type of punishment. but more importantly, there are FAR more important things riot mods should be dealing with and handling, there's alot of chaos going on yet eating procali seems to be far more of a priority.... seriously? back on topic, how about this: you eat the thing you are required to eat via the thing you said, or else you eat your own words literally, written on a piece of paper, those words must be the same ones you said about what you would do if the other guy gets gold. OR you have to make a smurf account and level up to 30 without ANY help from friends or premades and must be all summoners rift non-draft, this is punishment not because of time consuming but because of all the toxicity in the game on anyones journey to reaching level 30. I Believe its only fair to let riot see what actually goes on in the eyes of a new player or a normal player. And also as more punihsment you're not allowed to mute anyone. how does that sound for a nice ultimatum?
: Imagine an AP shen
its possible ap build for nearly any champion {{item:3091}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3124}} and maybe these 2 {{item:3146}} {{item:3152}}
: Nice one ! Imagine an AD Bruiser rammus ! lol
i tried that before, its actually quite fun as long as you dont try to 3v1 people. attack speed and armor items with 1 blood thirster works wonders.
: Dear Riot,where is my S?
build adc build and your S arrives
Findagon (EUNE)
: One of Kled's quotes sums up the whole solo queue in one sentence
> [{quoted}](name=Findagon,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=hIzNANU9,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-22T19:05:21.790+0000) > > "Just because they're on our team doesn't mean we can trust them." > apply that to real life, and conspiracy things, and 9/11. essentially kled is a truther and even sounds american well southeren. things like "cointelpro" and "controlled opposition" can help explain this more. like the saying 2 sides of the same coin or 2 wings of the same bird.
IndigoFenix (EUNE)
: You all LOOK delicious! But how do you TASTE? (Tahm Kench's Breakfast of Champions)
{{champion:17}} - taste of evil {{champion:223}} - taste of your own medicine {{champion:1}} - this is just wrong.... do not insert cp joke here, its in bad taste to joke about things like that, yet TASTE is the pun! {{champion:154}} - tastes like jelly, i love him. Add sugar. {{champion:26}} - a timeless classic {{champion:5}} - kinda oriental, maybe simular ramon noodles or chow mein. {{champion:157}} - really windy and cool, too cool. {{champion:77}} - some counties actually do eat tortoise. {{champion:8}} - tastes like blood. {{champion:27}} - singed my tongue. too hot and toxic. {{champion:33}} - another tortoise? {{champion:37}} - yummy, milk taste. {{champion:236}} - chicken, kfc more specifically. {{champion:222}} - No Comment. {{champion:99}} ;) {{champion:55}} - Tastes like cancer lol. {{champion:74}} - tastes brainy {{champion:63}} - seems kinda overcooked. should i do more? let me know.
: "Troll" champions
no yasuo on the list? no akali? thats alot of champions missing from the list.
Midna922 (EUW)
: a Human doesnt only build Boots or potions (which he never uses ) and then stand near an enemy Bot and just autoattacks until he dies just had 2 bots on 3v3 , which went duo upper lane and both were 0/8/0 i agree that smurfs ruin the Game but look here : http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Smurf its perfectly fine to have a smurf , the main reason i made the smurf was for aram , since i only get the worst possible crap Champs on my Main ( often have 5-10 loosing streaks in an randomized mode because i got Melee against a full ranged team , a Squishy Supp against a Thresh or Blitzcrank (or Veigar) ) so on the Smurf i wont have all Supporters , just the ones i can play well like Nami , Leona and lulu > should be kept separate from normal human players < thats the reason i wanted to level the account in Bot Games , trust me , i had smurfs when i started aswell , but they usually played bad and because of that i am just trying to get it to level 30 without destroying low players
> [{quoted}](name=Midna922,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fFOzF7xg,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-10-22T06:45:46.286+0000) > > a Human doesnt only build Boots or potions (which he never uses ) and then stand near an enemy Bot and just autoattacks until he dies i've seen actually humans (well trolls) do this, although it seems like bot behavior there's always the possibility that they can be bots with 1 or 2 out of every 5 of them being trolls > > just had 2 bots on 3v3 , which went duo upper lane and both were 0/8/0 i know its irrelevant for me to ask this, but why are you playing 3v3? are you trying to smurf/quickly level up or something? maybe bots are put there by riot to help combat smurfs or to make their time alot harder.
Midna922 (EUW)
: League of Botted Accounts
they might be humans having a bad day, try talking to them and see if they respond? new players often tend to get pwned alot with being genuinely new and all. i think we can all agree is that smurfs are ruining the game and should be kept separate from normal human players i do however like your idea about the capcha code thing, bots can be a really frustrating problem to deal with in games maybe riot should make another report function at the end of the games where you can tick a box saying "user suspected of being a bot" or unsporting conduct and then type it in the more info box
Mas17 (EUW)
: >these new terms of use that have been "updated", have been updated for a reason. Something old would not be "reworded" if it no longer exists, since its an "updated tou" common sense tells us that it would have been excluded from the new terms of use, hence "updated". One could argue that any edit is an "update" including changing words to fit the same meaning but improve readability and clarity. It's still an update, but it doesn't mean it's radically different. >this is incorrect, they've already stated that they refuse to take accountability for other users actions and will be in no way liable. the way you've worded it seems like you're implying that this legal things is the reason they do not "police" the forums, where as policing them would some how make them liable?? nope not at all. Safe is better than sorry, so in any case where they can enforce the idea of "Look, we can do this, we reseve the right to do this, but we won't in any way be able to ensure we will." And I meant that while they said they don't _have to_ police content, they can (And will in a non legally binding way) All terms of use/terms of service ever will tend to reserve as many rights over what is done with and around the company's property without legally forcing themselves to do anything they're not forced to do by law.
> [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=rQMT8t6q,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-21T22:50:05.114+0000) > > One could argue that any edit is an &quot;update&quot; including changing words to fit the same meaning but improve readability and clarity. It&#x27;s still an update, but it doesn&#x27;t mean it&#x27;s radically different. An Update is still an update regardless... Whether same or different. I am not disputing the very real possibility of the terms being partially or almost entirely just re-worded at all. but it being "updated" (updated being the key word here) with tribunal STILL being included in it means its still in effect or is back in effect. it's just not entirely clear at the moment thats all, super secret spoiler thats only partially teased to those that actually read the new updated terms of use. Kinda like a sneak peek teaser. Thats also some funny parts like the part that mentions ZAC and the legal thing calling itself false or something. > > Safe is better than sorry, so in any case where they can enforce the idea of &quot;Look, we can do this, we reseve the right to do this, but we won&#x27;t in any way be able to ensure we will.&quot; > > And I meant that while they said they don&#x27;t _have to_ police content, they can (And will in a non legally binding way) yet no cigar for graves... the policing at some points (examples religion in league being banned from being discussed) seems weird that they don't the very things they put into the games being discussed, example teemo = satan thing. YET they go ahead an make a whole game mode dedicated to it and massively advertise it on the client homepage. > > All terms of use/terms of service ever will tend to reserve as many rights over what is done with and around the company&#x27;s property without legally forcing themselves to do anything they&#x27;re not forced to do by law. indeed.
6 8 (EUW)
: All rights reserved!
i really want you to get money or some form of payment or compensation from them. i would love to see it happen. unfortunately in the terms of use somewhere it does mention that anything you submit or create via in-game client or forums that by doing so you surrender all copyrights knowingly and that they can use any part of it they want to make profit or use for their own future creations.
Mas17 (EUW)
: > 2.1.3. **The Tribunal®.** The Tribunal® system allows our community of users to police the compliance of other users with the “Summoner’s Code,” which outlines the principles of ideal game play behavior, as well as with our other policies. Community members, including you, may submit descriptions of activity and actions of certain users within the Game, and collectively determine if that particular user was in compliance with our policies. If The Tribunal determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated one of our policies, we may suspend or terminate your account on behalf of the community. Unless you have a different source for the Tribunal being open but limited in any way that exceeds the automated functions (such as LeaverBuster and the automated reports/instant feedback systems) this paragraph of the ToU is just a rewording of the old one, just less specific (As the Tribunal has been closed to be worked on, possibly resulting in a different system, be it the current automated one or another crowdsourced version) and more readable. In legal terms, having the system exist, though not active, still needs to be mentioned as part of the ToU, since they're legally binding for both the players and the developer/publishing company/ies. The fact that it's mentioned as if it was still active does **_not_** mean it currently is. > C. **The Tribunal.** All Chat will be recorded by Riot Games and stored for a period determined by Riot Games in its sole discretion, which period Riot Games may change from time to time in accordance with the terms of The Tribunal policy. Should your in-Game actions or conduct be reported by another user as being in contravention of the Summoner’s Code, in violation of this Agreement or outside the scope of any one of Riot Games’ policies, and should your case come before The Tribunal, the entire Chat log from that particular reported Game session will be included in The Tribunal report and available for viewing by randomly selected members of the Community who are eligible and opt to participate in The Tribunal. Finally, to answer the comment you've linked at, Riot mentiones in the ToU a series of things they can be obligated to do from Governments or other Governal Agencies, such as for what would be Homeland Security in the US and other such National necessities, which generally mean monitoring the users, as the Law allows and requires them to. Another thing you say the new ToU imply (But they don't) is that "it's not their duty to "police" the forums" where what is meant is that they do police and try to keep harassment off of both the Boards, the Client and in-game chats, it's just that you can't expect them to be able to do it 100% instantly all the time, so they refuse taking any accountability or liability, because if they didn't anybody who had been insulted, defamated, slandered in any legally prohibited way could sue not just the culprit themselves but Riot as well over it and expect moral damages.
See sections: - 7 Consent to monitoring, 7.1. - 16 Miscellaneous, 16.1 if you have any questions concerning these terms has an email address for people to contact and also mentions the support tab on the forums. - 16.9, (1) and (2) - 16.11 and 2.1.3 is the part about tribunal. these new terms of use that have been "updated", have been updated for a reason. Something old would not be "reworded" if it no longer exists, since its an "updated tou" common sense tells us that it would have been excluded from the new terms of use, hence "updated". > so they refuse taking any accountability or liability, because if they didn't anybody who had been insulted, defamated, slandered in any legally prohibited way could sue not just the culprit themselves but Riot as well over it and expect moral damages. this is incorrect, they've already stated that they refuse to take accountability for other users actions and will be in no way liable. the way you've worded it seems like you're implying that this legal things is the reason they do not "police" the forums, where as policing them would some how make them liable?? nope not at all. keep in mind the forum moderators job is entirely voluntary and they don't get paid as far as i know. the way you worded your part also conflicts with the whole "people not being allowed to talk about religion on the forums" thing. There are certain things people are banned from talking about on the forums, seems like policing indeed.
stian1906 (EUNE)
: Well, the issue solved by itself here, same for you or is it still not working?
i replied to your comment 24 hours ago, my answer is the same as my reply http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/QLB8jooE-help-needed-asap-leaverbuster-is-gonna-ban-me-if-this-keeps-happening?comment=00010000
Mas17 (EUW)
: Yeah but that doesn't really say it's open but not for everybody as you mentioned. It talks about the Tribunal as if it was open because legally speaking, as long as it exists (And technically it does, in its iceboxed state) it must be treated as such.
it's re-opened but not to the community at the moment. the new terms of use does not disclose details about the tribunal at all, it just vaguely mentioned it in passing. from whats in the new updates ToU we can see that the tribunal is back but not yet open to public/community, it exists now but its panel of judges/judicators are not disclosed and are not admins/mods. This post may also help http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/ulKrI098-tou-change-18-october-2016?comment=0002
Mas17 (EUW)
: I'd need to see a source for that, the new terms of service to me look like nothing more but a slight rewording of the old ones, at least for what the Tribunal is involved, and while they talk of it as being available right now, it's how ToU-s are made, so that if/when they reactivate the Tribunal it doesn't need to be changed.
the thing that comes up where you have to click accept to the new terms of service IS the source
stian1906 (EUNE)
: Make custom games after trying fixes, I'm having the same issue. Are you running w10?
> [{quoted}](name=stian1906,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QLB8jooE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-20T06:38:15.055+0000) > > Make custom games after trying fixes, too late lol > I&#x27;m having the same issue. Are you running w10? not running windows 10. anyway its back working for me now but alot of others still seem to be having issues. what fixed it for me was making sure my graphics card was up to date https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761974-Bug-Splat-and-Game-Crashes+#wq1 even though it was, the tip here it still helped. honestly i think it has been done deliberately by riot to certain (or random) individuals for the pourpose of monitoring and studying their reaction like a secret social experiment type of thing, but more "unwilling participant" based. science psychology bs. **According to their new updated terms it actually permits them to do this**, read the post i made in this thread for more details. http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/ulKrI098-tou-change-18-october-2016?comment=0002 and also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_aK2LXvTgY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQF-kJexYXQ "government funded stalking" "gang stalking" "big brother surveillance" "online surveilance" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB4Gn0u4DSE targetted individuals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMa2q2EsgX4 even better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhg4SYyug84 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Dcz6RRaho there's also a documentary somewhere about Scientology regarding this but i can't seem to find it.
Mas17 (EUW)
: I distinctly remember it has been available for some time after EUW's went offline, but time has passed and I might be wrong.
according to the new updated terms, tribunal is now back but not open to members of the community. does'nt seem very transparent.
Adavar (EUW)
: remake
i agree, a simular thing happened to me a week ago where the person joined just before the 3 minute window and it gave us the option to remake and seconds before we could click yes it said the window has no expired. its really flawed. i had to play a 3v5 game because of it
DyplexTGM (EUNE)
: My account hacked (dnypkzMCRO)
hi dennis, i suggest submitting a ticket about it here https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new but warning, riot may disable your account hacked account until you can get it back. before contacting them about it i recommend remembering/gathering as much information about it as you can because the support team are gonna ask questions regarding the account, so you'll have to be able to prove to them its yours. info like account details, pass, origenal email etc. my best guess on how it got hacked would have been through phising or clicking some sort of link like the "free riot points" links or a link sent to you by someone that dsiguises itself as official riot asking you to log in or something.
: Reroll In Hextech Crafting
re-roll used to work like this around the time aurlion sol came out, but after the patches since then it changed and is now completely random where you can get the same items you have previously re-rolled as well as skin shards for skins that you already own.
Ceque (EUW)
: Hextech Trade
yes it would be cool to see i'm all for this idea
: i cant RP gift my friend
i think he needs to be added to your friends list for about a day or a week before being able to gift him anything, and what level is he?
DbzGoku (EUNE)
: That is too cheap and not good for Riot. I like ur idea but ideal would be something like 50 000 IP = 490 RP.
> [{quoted}](name=WolfOfStarks,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=jh4fEXkJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-20T17:10:56.487+0000) > > That is too cheap and not good for Riot. I like ur idea but ideal would be something like 50 000 IP = 490 RP. what a RIP OFF. the time it takes to get 50,000 ip worth far more than 490rp. how about "people must gain x amount of ip" before being able to get the rp. that way it beats people simpley stock piling and buying it with already previously earned ip
strajdzo (EUNE)
: Exchanging your hard-earned IP into RP would be awesome.
5000ip for 500rp sounds good, but with a cap for how many times it can be done. OR 4000ip for 420rp (because 420 blaze it), and then it increases to 7000ip for 650rp, then 15,000ip for 1000rp BUT ONLY PEOPLE THAT do not have much rp, or never bought ip before can do it. so no ip stock piling smurfs can exploit it. or something. do something where smurfs cannot exploit it but scrubs like myself can benifit, but also in a way where the price increases every time its bought and some sort of either max limit or something. make it maybe a 2 time thing
: TOU change 18 October, 2016
yeah there have been some changes, one of them being the return of tribunal but it does not specify if the public can be a part of casting judgement in it. other things mentioned include: riot not taking any form of accountability/being liable for allowing various forms of harassment to continue and go unchallenged on both forums and the in-game client, it's not their duty to "police" the forums, if illuminati is after you and the man/the system has targetted you specificly and put you on an international "blacklist" for any reason at all (or even for no reason) riot will co-operate and ban you, if american embasseys suspect you of being a terrorist riot will ban you, everything you type on the forums and the client can be seen and some specific people will be monitored heaviliy without being made aware while others will just have all their data cached in secret archives with a log of each ip and computer systems information and profiles made that match this. and also another portion (i think its the dispute part i can't remember) is changed for the player based on their own countries law.
RaGaY (EUW)
: I need a solution to this problem damned
the same happened me http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/QLB8jooE-help-needed-asap-leaverbuster-is-gonna-ban-me-if-this-keeps-happening i have been waiting nearly over 2 hours now just to play, but no one has commented or helped or anything. also i don't live in egypted or whatever the other guy has said here. hopefully something in the list of things i tried might help you. sadly they have not helped me and you may have already tried them. we are in the same boat :(
Show more

NewMasterYiNoob

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion