: Kinda offtopic, but im curious to know which tool you are using to see all of the 3vs3 ranks at once. Mind telling me?
> [{quoted}](name=corinnamelanie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ob7mtKAH,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-01-15T01:05:22.074+0000) > > Kinda offtopic, but im curious to know which tool you are using to see all of the 3vs3 ranks at once. Mind telling me? LoL Replay 2! Formerly named LSI (League Summoner Information). It stores the replays of the games, and it allows you to press a key to show information on everyone in the game, information more detailed than what any other site could give. It was more useful before Riot made the normal game information inaccessible, as it would give the number of wins in every single game mode, which was fun (quite a lot of people have more than 5000 ARAM wins...). It's a third party application, so Riot's stance on it isn't clear, but... it's convenient enough, so I've been using it often.
: > [{quoted}](name=NightWind42,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ob7mtKAH,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-01-14T18:57:40.179+0000) > Bugs? What bugs? I should know a bit about that but I don't know of any 3v3 bugs :P Just gonna say that there is a smite bug in 3v3. Smite early and you will see.
> [{quoted}](name=MoneyMonkeyGG,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ob7mtKAH,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-01-14T22:58:10.046+0000) > > Just gonna say that there is a smite bug in 3v3. Smite early and you will see. Oh, something with the cooldown of the second charge not starting immediately? I've also seen a smite bug in 3v3, but it was related to Mordekaiser. Doesn't count. :p
: Spop whining. It's different MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ob7mtKAH,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-01-14T20:37:43.373+0000) > > Spop whining. It's different MMR. I was diamond 3 in 3v3. He is bronze 1 in 3v3. I was playing a 3v3 ranked, which uses the MMR of 3v3 rankeds. It is not a different MMR.
: It happens in flex 5v5 too. Silver elo in flex comes down to who has more plats/dias in team.
> [{quoted}](name=Korean Fanb0y,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ob7mtKAH,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-01-14T18:20:09.952+0000) > > It happens in flex 5v5 too. Silver elo in flex comes down to who has more plats/dias in team. Funnily, in flex, it ended up fixing itself at higher levels. At the end of the season, high level (high diamond-master) flex was competitive, because lots of master+ from solo queue started playing on it, and because the level had stabilized. People of the same MMR in flex would end up having the same level, and overall the same solo queue MMR.
: Ranked Twisted Treeline has an interesting matchmaking.
I'll do a grouped answer for everything! > Yeee what i should say to 3v3 :D i only can accept you in all of your arguments ^^ i would play 3v3 more if Riot fix many bugs and make this gamemode a little bit more interesting and ye the matchmaking is the hell.. Bugs? What bugs? I should know a bit about that but I don't know of any 3v3 bugs :P > I actually enjoy Twisted Treeline, there was a time where I used to play it a lot, but the problem like you said is the matchmaking. I enjoy this mode too, that's why I played more than 200 rankeds on it this season. But, yeah, if only all games could be more fair. > Even if you got a team that is around your rank in 3v3 you might get a bronze player going against a diamond player (In soloQ ranking) on the solo lane which leads to the enemy diamond just to outplay him and snowball out of control. That's something else. I also dislike this fact, but on the other hand, you can be significantly worse than your opponent in solo queue (and with lots of games, so *actually* worse), yet still end up being better due to a better knowledge of the mode. Or sometimes, you don't and you are indeed weaker. I've seen platinum people overcome solo queue masters, I've seen gold people lose to solo queue diamonds, because of that individual skill. But I've also played against a trio of solo queue challengers, who had no clue how to play 3v3 and were on their first game in this map. Needless to say that despite being challengers, they got stomped. > This is flex my friend. I thought it's better than the cancer soloq but it's not. I was diamong 5 and was 80% being matched with gold 5s in my team. Now I'm demoted to plat 1 because of that. Golds in my team, diamonds and plats in enemy. I've had that many times as well, it's just the first time it actually goes all the way to Bronze. I've met someone who was silver 4 while I was master, though, which is a bigger difference than this one. > here is my tier list Well I disagree with most things. - OP tier: Garen is bad. Illaoi's okay but not more, as for Kayn, I don't know, since I haven't played much in this mode since his release. Brand bot and Yasuo hypercarry belong here though. But certainly not with that build, in Yasuo's case: he's only strong as a hyper, hence with a support, otherwise he'll lack the tankiness to be a threat. So he'd have a red smite in that build. - Strong: Cho isn't strong because there's nowhere to put him, Morgana is only situational as a secondary support (makes the team a single-threat team) and she wouldn't use that build (Liandry is only good for its stats, Rylai don't really make sense, you certainly wouldn't play Morgana without a Zhonya and even less without a Wooglet's which is a stronger Zhonya, and as a secondary support she'd be good with a Censer and an Athene in most cases), Teemo is bad because the bot lane requires wave clear and he doesn't have the potential to be a hyper (can't farm well enough), Jax is fitting but not with that build - way too many offensive items. Malzahar belongs there. - Good: Add Nautilus and Braum and your tier would be "the tanky supports". Poppy and Taric are banned in most games due to how strong they are, they belong in god tier and the other five (with Nautilus and Braum) are in strong tier. They're supports, though, not junglers. - Viable: Darius belongs where Illaoi belongs, they'll be viable at the same time. Malphite is bad for the same reasons as Cho is (except that he's worse), Skarner can be played as a hypercarry but is kinda weird, Lux is bad (there's no reason to pick her over Orianna) and that build isn't optimal either (Wooglet's would do more than Liandry's), and Orianna is in god tier. Overall, you should never go into a game with a set build. Though some items are core (and not even on all champions, Mordekaiser for example does not have a single core item), the overall build will always change from one game to another depending on the situation and on the comps. Some champions have more stable builds than others (ADCs over tanks, for example), but all champions need to adapt. Besides, Kayn would certainly not go Infinity Edge: that item is useless if you don't have other crit items alongside! (With some rare exceptions, such as Rengar on which it increases the OS potential thanks to the guaranteed crit on his ultimate) The god tier would be about Kayle, Poppy, Taric, Orianna and Brand, I think. I don't know which other hypercarries are currently the best. Seems like Xayah, Yasuo and Xin are still performing very well, though. > You complain about long queue times and vastly different skill levels. The latter is a direct consequence of the former: long queue times force the algorithm to expand the search range in order to find teammates to get you into a match. Yup, I know about that. And in the end, when you think about it, that system has a huge flaw: Sure, having some wait guarantees that if a fair game can be found, then it will be found in priority. But when it cannot, you get the worst of both worlds: not only did you wait a lot, but all that wait was only to end up in a bad game afterwards. I don't know if the waiting time in case of low populations is also due to the time the algorithm needs to search through the database, but I'd doubt so - when we're talking hundreds, or at most thousands of people in queue at once, and not millions, scanning through all of these people should not take long, unless the formula really is poorly optimized. It feels bad: you wait that much, to in the end not enjoy what you're given. And it's not like the game is a good experience for anyone, either (which makes that different from the potential debates around autofill): everyone is impacted by these level disparities. The higher levels because they have to play with people of a lower level (just like when one's smurfing... except that you didn't ask for it, and that the enemies aren't at the same level as the teammates), the lower levels because they have to face people of a higher level, and that on both teams. > (Hint: at night, people usually sleep) > People need to get interested in the mode in order to get better matchmaking results. In the meantime, you can use it as a case study of what happened when permanent draft pick on EUNE was still a thing. Yeah, I know the reasons of that removal as well. The issue is that I cannot always play during the day. And master and challenger have a different inactivity than platinum and diamond: as a master player, you **have** to play on average **one game per day**. If not, you're kicked out of master (or you lose 250 LP per day, which is essentially the same). When you enter the rank of master, you are granted ten "tokens". Every day, you lose one. And every time you play a game, you gain one, never able to go over 10. For each day that goes by without you having a token, you lose 250 LP. So I couldn't play during the day at times, yet had to play at some point nonetheless, due to that inactivity, and thus was forced to face those issues. > Well okay, it might not be really helpful, but you guys are actually aware that quit playing this mode actually is connected with the long queue times and the poor match-up? > So there more people (like you) leave the mode bc something bothers them, the more people (like you) leave the mode by giving it bigger issues. > It is basically a social dilemma since it woudn't really matter if one person is leaving but if all or at least more do, everyone there suffers from it. I totally know that, I know that by quitting it like many others before me, I become a part of its problem too. It took me a long time, though. I still spent a lot of time playing that mode (a few dozen games) after I'd stopped enjoying it. To try and climb higher, to see if the state of the game would improve, and to keep being of the numbers of the players of this mode. But at some point, I did not want it anymore - having to play to allow others to find games is a responsibility I didn't think I deserved, and I won't change my mind on this. It wasn't my sole reason to quit, though. From the moment I first hit master, I don't know how or why, but I became significantly worse. I started off by losing my first four games in master, and after that I would be completely stuck between 0 and 90 LP, never managing to climb higher, never increasing my win rate, never even finding the issue with my level and playstyle. I tried changing picks, changing roles, changing strategies, changing priorities, no, nothing worked. Worst of all, I wasn't even able to identify my mistakes anymore. Watching replays would tell me what the opponents did well in which situations, without showing me what I should have done in mine. Without showing me how to do like they would. Not climbing isn't an issue to me, but not managing to improve over so many games definitely was one. I'll maybe come back for a new, fresh start (which is the goal of these few games I've played in preseason, to test the waters), but I had to concede. Last reason, being master or above implies a serious time commitment. This was also one of the reasons why I didn't try to climb in flex (where I hit master too) until the last moments. Having improved in 5v5, I'd rather focus on that mode for now, that mode that I can enjoy much more, since I would certainly not bear being master+ in two different queues at the same time. Or three. Because being forced to play three ranked games a day would be a nightmare. Aaand I have to stop my answer there, because I'm about three lines before the character limit!
Rioter Comments
: It is not only this bug, it has happend before and will happen again. And i mean it is pretty stupid anyways that health cost spells can be cast when you have no health while mana/energy spells can not. I know it would be a nerf, but you could always just buff something else :)
> it has happend before and will happen again. And every single time, it was due to Runic Armor then Revitalize, aka the same rune. And the issue comes from the bug caused by this rune. > And i mean it is pretty stupid anyways that health cost spells can be cast when you have no health while mana/energy spells can not. I know it would be a nerf, but you could always just buff something else :) So that's what I said. You just want to change something for... what reason? None. Just for the sake of changing things. "Hey this way of working is balanced for all of the champions it involves, let's nerf it altogether and buff all of them one by one!" How can you imagine that making an ounce of sense? > And i mean it is pretty stupid anyways that health cost spells can be cast when you have no health while mana/energy spells can not. Why is it? You just named three different resources. Is it pretty stupid that they... *work differently*? Then it's also pretty stupid that out of the three kinds of costs, you can increase your health pool for the health costs, your mana pool for the mana costs but not the energy pool for the energy costs, right? So, following your logic, energy-using champions should be able to increase their energy pool by buying items, just like the other two kinds. Of course, that would be a nerf, so we should nerf something else for all of the champions who use energy. See how that doesn't make sense at all?
: Can we just let people kill themself please?
Okay, just why? Mordekaiser, Soraka, Mundo, Olaf, etc. are fine the way they are. Why do you want to put a huge nerf on them (especially in Mordekaiser's case) for the sake of... of just changing something, with no purpose? These abilities **got changed in the past** from not being castable with not enough hp, to leaving you on 1 hp. Pulling that change back - or making these champions die if they try to cast a spell while they can't - isn't gonna "not be a problem for a skilled player". No. If you have ever seen Mordekaiser in game, you could know that he's probably the champion who gets the most kills when he's on 1 hp. Simply because when he's on 1 hp, he keeps casting spells (for no cost) while he in fact has 500 hp of shield protecting him. I don't know why you're asking for those things, while the only thing that needs to be done is to fix the first bug that I covered in the video.
: By the time i scrolled down my food burned
: Those bugs will most likely not be fixed. Mordekaiser will get VGU sooner or later (rather later I believe) so most of the bugs will disappear simply, because his kit will be designed/programmed from 0. Though it is sad, because Mordekaiser is a great champion that with a little rework like e.g. Xin's could be in much better spot and those bugs even make it worse.
I think otherwise: Mordekaiser is probably not getting a VGU before one year, and it shouldn't be for nothing that a QA Rioter sent a tweet to ask for the five most impactful Mordekaiser bugs.
Saìg (EUW)
: Riot should hire someone just to catch bug on mordekaiser, like they got a team just to design new skt skins.
Uvec (EUNE)
: or 2 if happens during blindpick {{champion:121}}
Or 4 if there are two Mordekaisers, each one getting the ghost of the enemy Kha'Zix before both Khas would respawn too.
: I prefer to suicide than reading all of this
Same tbh, that's why I wrote instead of reading
Rioter Comments
: Mate, how much time did you put into making this thread?
About 80 hours within three weeks, but I had already listed all of the bugs before, last December (and recorded/taken screenshots of the bugs that have a proof). So those eighty hours were merely sorting everything, and writing about the bugs. ... and formatting. Even though I did it whilst I was writing, the formatting alone must have taken 2 to 4 hours... even though I'm used to it by now, it takes one hell of a long time ^^
: Damn, I only knew about 10 of these. The control problems with drake ghost are probably the most annoying though... Eitherway, great job dude !
: towers need damage buff, you're not safe there anymore, just about any champion can tank 5+ tower hits and a full combo + ult kill 2 champions under tower and walk away alive..... that would give the adc a little more security and assassins/tanks would have to be more strategic.
That's the point. In early games, the turrets are there to protect you, but in the late game, it is and has always been meant to be the other way around.
Smarty31 (EUW)
: did you get paid to do this
: That's good to hear! Good luck in your path to see Mordekaiser free from the bugs {{champion:121}}
CSZDragon (EUNE)
: Is that all? Beside the joke, I think Morde has more bug, than all the other champion together lol.
: Salut NightWind42 je me rappelle encore de toi quand on a passé les concours ensemble XD ( t'étais devant moi ) Avant c'était le client de LoL et maintenant ça !!! T'es un fou ! Riot ouvre une branche à paris prochainement , tu devrais postuler
Hey ! Je me souviens de toi aussi of course :p Et je me souviens aussi de ce dont tu m'avais parlé, l'histoire d'essayer de générer une musique à partir des voitures passant sur une autoroute / périph ! Haha, et le post sur le client était... dix fois moins long que celui-là, je pense ^^ Je sais qu'il y a une branche à Paris, j'y suis d'ailleurs allé il y a pas longtemps ! Mais c'est qu'une partie mineure de Riot, je crois pas qu'il y ait de personnes qui fassent du QA ou du dev là-bas :)
: Riot will just excuse it with the same reason as they kept Riven animation canceling, don't have high hopes for unpopular champs to get fixed man, feeling sorry for you tho :c
Holy **** the forum formatting is stupid and if I link a Reddit comment as a standard link instead of an associated IRL, it will only link the main post, so [here's](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6memxb/all_180_mordekaiser_bugs_ranked_by_importance_and/dk1816q/) to prove you wrong :p
Taari (EUW)
: Check these bugs and if true and substantial work - then hire this man as a playtester for all champions and maybe the whole game.
: Wish I could honor you! I don't own Morde and don't want to buy him right now, so could you test how enemie Lulu R/Elixir of Iron and other size-related effects affect an enemy, who dies to your R while still embiggened? (was that even understandable? my english rlly isn't perfect :) May you never get into the Elohell, me
> Wish I could honor you! Haha thanks! Though even my ribbon has been taken away, because of the Honor rework :( > I don't own Morde and don't want to buy him right now, so could you test how enemie Lulu R/Elixir of Iron and other size-related effects affect an enemy, who dies to your R while still embiggened? (was that even understandable? my english rlly isn't perfect :) That was understandable! But when you get the ghost of an enemy, it comes without any of its temporary buffs. So even if the normal champion was buffed by a Lulu's ultimate, the ghost won't have it. Or if the champion was an ulting Singed, the ghost won't have the bonus from the Potion of Insanity. To me, it makes sense, but I'm not sure I'd be able to explain why. It's like... you get the champion and the things that are permanently associated to it (passives, items, runes and masteries if those were not bugged - as it is, you don't get the runes/masteries), but not the... pile of things that covers the champion, such as a blue/red buff, a Nashor's buff, or any other kind of buff. An ally Lulu can however ult a ghost and as far as I recall, there isn't any bug with his its size increase, for that matter.
Pauuuul (EUW)
: Well, let's hope riot noticed this thread and is working on those bugs. You really have to love Morde. lol
They did! [Here's](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6memxb/all_180_mordekaiser_bugs_ranked_by_importance_and/dk1816q/) a Riot answer. And, well, I do, but I'm not even an OTP, far from it. I've got slightly over 200k points on Mordekaiser, but I've got the same amount on Riven, 260k on Rumble and 400k+ on Gangplank.
Upexxx (EUW)
: riot give him the programmer rang he is much better in analysis than everyone in your team pls
: Ha ha loved the last comment. Just wanted to say, well done. Such detail (I did not read it). Why don't they fix it? Too busy with esports and skins?
Thanks! :D And, nah, that's just a circlejerk and not a valid argument :p The devs aren't the people dealing with skins or esports. Now, I don't know why they're not being fixed, but at least some fixes will be on their way on this cycle of PBE!
: Good Job! I hope this gets a lot more attention!
Thank you! It did get a lot of attention. The Reddit post has nearly 14k upvotes, nigh on 200k views, over a thousand comments and a Red answer.
: Must say the rework on mordekaiser was horrible. Forcing him into some kind of weird ADC was terrible from a champion design perspective because now the balance team can never really let mordekaiser shine and be viable.
That got changed slightly after though. Now Mordekaiser is back to being mainly picked as a solo laner (primarily top), but he can *still* be played in the bot lane without being something that will dominate every game. He can also be played as a jungler even though he has some pretty rough counters (Ranged junglers that can stay far and hit him, such as Graves and Nidalee), and even support when you know how to play him in the first place. So, in my opinion, he's in a very fun state for now. Well, save for the bugs of course.
: There's this bug with Mordekaizer when you ult and flash while the drake pet attacks the enemy where you get two ghosts of the same enemy if you kill him.
> [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=fLvuqJ3d,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-07-10T19:11:08.878+0000) > > There's this bug with Mordekaizer when you ult and flash while the drake pet attacks the enemy where you get two ghosts of the same enemy if you kill him. Well that's one thing I've never had, but... are you sure? That seems heavily unlikely. Because in order to get the ghost of an enemy, you need to use your ultimate on them, which you cannot do while the drake is up. So you need to ult them before enslaving the drake, but not have them die before the death of the dragon. Would you by any chance have a video of this?
hitted (EUNE)
: I commend your dedication to this champion and the resolve to find all these bugs for him. I read most of this (up to tier 6 i think? maybe more) and I have to say Stellar work! If riot doesn't respond in some way that is actually indicative that they will take all these into account and start fixing him, they really should just hand the game over to some other, more competent dev team, that actually cares for it's playerbase. Coming from someone who has to put up with Rengars W double-casting out of control and therefore making him lose his empowered ability or him missing damage from his leap if he leaps right after using his SWIMMING ability.... Aaaah. GJ RITO.
> [{quoted}](name=hitted,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=fLvuqJ3d,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2017-07-10T21:55:24.112+0000) > > I commend your dedication to this champion and the resolve to find all these bugs for him. I read most of this (up to tier 6 i think? maybe more) and I have to say Stellar work! If riot doesn't respond in some way that is actually indicative that they will take all these into account and start fixing him, they really should just hand the game over to some other, more competent dev team, that actually cares for it's playerbase. Coming from someone who has to put up with Rengars W double-casting out of control and therefore making him lose his empowered ability or him missing damage from his leap if he leaps right after using his SWIMMING ability.... Aaaah. GJ RITO. Thanks a lot! There's a Rioter who replied on the Reddit thread, and some fixes are already coming on PBE tomorrow. Which is nice! And yeah, I feel you :/ I'm facing similar problems on other champs, and it feels bad.
Fjiordor (EUW)
: Paging Riots eternal silence.
> [{quoted}](name=Fjiordor,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=fLvuqJ3d,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2017-07-10T21:45:05.364+0000) > > Paging Riots eternal silence. There's Mememememe who replied on Reddit :) I'm not allowed to link the Reddit thread until the thread is 24h old, but you can probably find it easily. He basically said that some fixes will go on PBE tomorrow, as far as I recall! Which is nice.
: Even though I wasn't able to read it all (only read the most game-breaking bugs of Morde), you Sir are a Legend. To have this much patience in doing such a detailed work is simply mind-blowing. Let's hope that Riot sees this. I also advise you to post it in the NA Boards if you haven't yet. Communication with Rioter's there is much better. I salute you! {{item:2010}} You have my respect.{{item:2010}}
> [{quoted}](name=Extreme keel,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=fLvuqJ3d,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-07-10T18:38:03.669+0000) > > Even though I wasn't able to read it all (only read the most game-breaking bugs of Morde) Even as the writer of the list, I don't have the patience to read it. >you Sir are a Legend. To have this much patience in doing such a detailed work is simply mind-blowing. Thanks a lot! :) > Let's hope that Riot sees this. I also advise you to post it in the NA Boards if you haven't yet. Communication with Rioter's there is much better. Yup, I did that! But as I said, I usually post those on Reddit, and only put this one here for reasons of size. Which means that I also instantly linked it to Reddit, where it currently sits at the top of League's front page :D And there's been a Riot answer! > I salute you! {{item:2010}} > You have my respect.{{item:2010}} Thanks again ^.^
: Press F to pay respect... Seriously tho, seeing all these bugs Morde should be a higher priority on the VGU list. Mordes whole code has more spaghetty in than whole Italy and France.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Babkonzerv,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=fLvuqJ3d,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-07-10T17:59:46.889+0000) > > Press F to pay respect... > > Seriously tho, seeing all these bugs Morde should be a higher priority on the VGU list. Mordes whole code has more spaghetty in than whole Italy and France. Hahaha :D Well there's now confirmation that some of these are getting fixed in the next patch!
: 25671 words for anyone whos wondering.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadownedByZed,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=fLvuqJ3d,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-07-10T17:19:39.041+0000) > > 25671 words for anyone whos wondering. 25828 when you count the links ;)
TheMatt4 (EUNE)
: I have one question. how long?
> [{quoted}](name=TheMatt4,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=fLvuqJ3d,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-07-10T17:29:12.753+0000) > > I have one question. how long? In terms of time, characters or pages? To give a full answer: - 2-3 weeks - 80 hours - 84 pages - 2713 lines - 25828 words - 151461 characters according to Word, which goes up a bit when you count the way Reddit (and maybe this forum) does (2 characters for each uppercase letter, instead of just one).
: upvoted for ~~me having no time and will to read it all~~ effort&visibility
> [{quoted}](name=Luxanna Hentai,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=fLvuqJ3d,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-07-10T15:58:42.430+0000) > > upvoted for ~~me having no time and will to read it all~~ effort&visibility Hahaha thanks, and same, don't worry
: I am not interested in Mordekaiser enough (especially since he no longer is Master of Metal) to read through this staggering wall of text. And even if I did I have neither skills nor influence to do anything about it. But you have my great respect for creating such a compiled and detailed (from what I can tell skimming) list. Good job!
> [{quoted}](name=The Smith of Lie,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=fLvuqJ3d,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-07-10T16:35:35.238+0000) > > I am not interested in Mordekaiser enough (especially since he no longer is Master of Metal) to read through this staggering wall of text. And even if I did I have neither skills nor influence to do anything about it. > > But you have my great respect for creating such a compiled and detailed (from what I can tell skimming) list. Good job! I'll be honest, even as the writer, I'm not interested in reading it either. xD Thank you :D
: as a Brazilian i need to ask it TRAZ ELE DE VOLTA NESSA BAGAÇA AEW! {{champion:82}}
> [{quoted}](name=C9 LëmonNation,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=fLvuqJ3d,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-10T15:55:03.160+0000) > > as a Brazilian i need to ask it > > > TRAZ ELE DE VOLTA NESSA BAGAÇA AEW! {{champion:82}} Ugh, I'm sorry but even though I'm trying to learn nine languages atm... I can't understand yours yet D: But I suppose I can agree and say HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
Rioter Comments
: It's intentional. You cannot have more than one ghost.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=1mv1okut,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-28T02:00:42.700+0000) > > It's intentional. You cannot have more than one ghost. That's obvious. But it probably should be so that the dragon ghost would remain, cancelling the other ghost's generation. A dragon ghost is stronger than a champion ghost by a tenfold, except in some very rare cases. It's tanky, mostly uses bonus health instead of base health thus gives you a huge amount of bonus max health for yourself (up to 1.5k at the later stages of the game), has a great range, deals damage in an area of effect as well as applying the Rylai's slow in that same area. Not to mention that its tankiness and %health damage make it a huge pushing tool. That's why the dragon ghost should keep priority over the champions'. As I mentioned, it's not even something you can realistically play around in order to prevent the dragon's removal from happening, because it would mean that: - Do you avoid ulting someone while fighting over the drake lest he die *during* the DoT of the ultimate **and** *after* the dragon's death? - Do you delay the taking of the drake to have that champion die before? - Do you avoid attacking the enemy you've ulted so that he doesn't die after the drake dies? These options are super counter-intuitive. The 2nd and 3rd ones require your team to also work around it (which it won't. Most people don't even know how Mordekaiser's spells basically work, don't expect them to know one very specific bug/interaction), and the first one relies on enough conditions to make it so that by trying to follow it, you're just going to not ult for no reason in nearly every case.
Rioter Comments
: I do know that, but my lack of english vocabulary has made me unable to explain it properly .-. However thank you for taking your time and writing this
> [{quoted}](name=I Abuse ADCs,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gIohvJTA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-27T23:19:04.028+0000) > > I do know that, but my lack of english vocabulary has made me unable to explain it properly .-. > However thank you for taking your time and writing this Alright, I see! You're welcome and likewise about your post :)
: Daily reminder that Death's Dance is like poisoned wine
> Don't forget, 30% of all the damage dealt to you, will be later on dealt as TRUE DAMAGE to you That's normal! It's 30% of the post-mitigation damage that's dealt to you as true damage. If it were dealt to you as its initial source of damage, it'd be mitigated twice instead of once! Let me develop: Take a champion with 100 armor (halved damage), fighting someone dealing 500 physical damage with 0 armor pen. - Without DD: You take 250 burst damage. - With DD: 0.3x250 is removed from the initial damage, so you only take 175 damage. You then take 75 true damage. So in the end, you took the same 250 damage. If the bleeding were in physical damage, you'd take 175 damage initially, then 75x0.5 = 37.5 for a total of 212.5 damage. So, it's said as being true damage. But it's not really like that. Also: > especially after the Thornmail rework which inflicts grevious wounds. Nah. That went on PBE as an experiment, and has been cancelled. So for now, there's no rework, and we don't know if a rework is ever gonna come back again, and if yes, if it will take that direction.
: jax e blocks mordekaiser q
The wiki is sometimes outdated or flat out false. It also states other wrong things about Mordekaiser. The informations on the wiki are NOT official. They are just right most of the times. Sometimes not. For example: > Mace of Spades: Applies spell effects as a single target ability. It doesn't. It applies them as a multi-hit ability. Mordekaiser HAS bugs. I just posted [this list](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5ken12/over_151_bugs_on_a_single_champion_mordekaisers/) on Reddit, so I wouldn't say the opposite.
: jax e blocks mordekaiser q
It is not a bug. Jax's E, as well as Pantheon's passive, allow him to block all basic attacks as well as their on-hit effects, category into which the Mace of Spades falls.
DeltaThc9 (EUW)
: Another bug on Mordekaiser's Ultimate (more bug in link)
Hey, Writer of these lists here :) Do you have a video of the bug you're talking about? Or just a replay file? Because I think I see what you mean, but it's something that I've never had myself. Thanks for the report! Also, a Rioter replied to my post, saying that Mordekaiser was going to be looked into once the Assassins would be finished dealing with, so that's a good thing done :)
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: MR + Health is also down since we lost Aegis of Legion next Season. Good luck buying MR + Health Early - Mid Game as Support.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eoiedRl1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-27T21:52:12.506+0000) > > MR + Health is also down since we lost Aegis of Legion next Season. > Good luck buying MR + Health Early - Mid Game as Support. Aegis will still exist, and the shield of the Iron Solari will be way bigger to make up for the lost aura. There used to be a mana - MR item, but it's gone loooong ago, years ago. Two, even. Banshee's Veil and Lich Bane.
Show more

NightWind42

Level 59 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion