: I can only agree on Camille, as I only play with her from the above, but I agree, she is a tank that does a lot of damage, best is her ult - with which you can single champs push others away and finish them off!
I have a problem playing with camille. And Renekton is very good i play with him but he doesn't do that much damage but survives a lot.
Rioter Comments
Nihal555 (EUW)
: Gnar Build
Can i get some tips with gnar also pls and pls help me wat will i start first and second
Rioter Comments
Nihal555 (EUW)
: Champion for teamfighting
Thnx guyzz helped a lot But if i go above 3150 ip will there be more better teamfighting champs?
Nihal555 (EUW)
Plsz comment urgent need
Saphurie (EUW)
: Best ADC right now
Take tristana very ez and also fun with an escape and does well lot of damage
Nihal555 (EUW)
I want to know the champ melle or ranged dont bother will be tank and will also do quite damge when teamfighting i want to engage in teamfights but with whom???
Nihal555 (EUW)
Which champ is good for staying alive in teamfight and doing damge more need this kind of champ at 3150 ip cost Thank you
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Nihal555 (EUW)
: Tips as a newbie
OK guyzz I understand what sure saying i want to know how to get skilled with yasuo I am medium good with yasuo but want to know the tips to carry game with yasuo he's too awesome if I can play with yasuo I can probably win more games I got level 5 with rengar well I can play pretty much with him but want to know tips for yasuo as a mid laner I get ganked too much. Some tips would really help me. Thank you
Nihal555 (EUW)
: Tips as a newbie
If I am not able to reply I am sorry but thnx to those who replayed
Rioter Comments
Nihal555 (EUW)
: Ezreal
I Play him mid ap he's aweomse but I think u guyzz knw good build that's why I'm asking
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Nihal555 (EUW)
: Better Champ Vayne or Tristana ???
Well prob is that vaynes good as ADC I heard but some tell shes not a good lane but which ADC can I easily play to win most games I play mostly top with rengar yi I play mid with yasuo and jungle with Warwick so wanna try adc but who to take as ADC and win games my level is 22
Rioter Comments

Nihal555

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion