: Katarina AD v AP
You can't auto attack as a 125 range champ, especially not if you are super squishy.
: Hextect crafting is cool and all..
People that play 10 games a day shouldn't be able to get everything in the game for free, that's why.
: > [{quoted}](name=NoDaddyItHurts,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GEbzEzrX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-29T05:07:17.933+0000) > > She is supposed to have a bad late game because her early and mid game are INSANELY strong. At least they used to be. Use to be... W proc is really pitiful now, from 10% to 5% magic damage, it's actually not worth going unless its a free poke for at least you, and hopefully only a minor trade for your support. E mana refund, although landing an AA on a champion, then a near dead creep for the rend reset poke, now the mana cost makes this less of a sustained option. The 90% AA nerf also hurts as each AD item you get feels less than what it should, but more if you start with AD runes these feel lacklustre. So much so I prefer [Pen for the greater returns on rend](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/YlUAXvcf-kalista-adc-quint-and-mark-runes-is-ad-as-or-armpen) and [better scaling on AAs vs the opposite ADC with a little item AD](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/n6XPoMcl-adc-rune-pages-think-dont-just-follow-alos-yes-having-more-than-one-for-different-champions?comment=00010000). > [{quoted}](name=NoDaddyItHurts,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GEbzEzrX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-29T05:07:17.933+0000) > > She needs a bit of love, but not in form of buffing her AA damage back to 100%. Double spear proc on critical strikes ftw, or something else?
> [{quoted}](name=ThunderOrigin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GEbzEzrX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-08-29T06:24:13.346+0000) > > Use to be... > W proc is really pitiful now, from 10% to 5% magic damage, it's actually not worth going unless its a free poke for at least you, and hopefully only a minor trade for your support. > E mana refund, although landing an AA on a champion, then a near dead creep for the rend reset poke, now the mana cost makes this less of a sustained option. > The 90% AA nerf also hurts as each AD item you get feels less than what it should, but more if you start with AD runes these feel lacklustre. So much so I prefer [Pen for the greater returns on rend](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/YlUAXvcf-kalista-adc-quint-and-mark-runes-is-ad-as-or-armpen) and [better scaling on AAs vs the opposite ADC with a little item AD](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/n6XPoMcl-adc-rune-pages-think-dont-just-follow-alos-yes-having-more-than-one-for-different-champions?comment=00010000). > > Double spear proc on critical strikes ftw, or something else? I think a double spear proc would result in cheesy builds and not necessarily solve the problem. But yeah, armor pen is pretty valuable. I've been using it over AD in my runes for a while now. Buffing her attack speed again would probably help already. One of the main problems is that her attack speed without her support around is horrible ever since they nerfed it. I think they could increase the AS gain when your Oathsworn is around to put her in a good spot again. But I think we can agree that she was just too powerful. Kalista was the champion you picked if you wanted to win hard. She was just so good. Win the early game, end at 25 minutes. Another thought that came to my mind was when they buffed Red buff to apply on every auto attack. It was a neat buff to her, as she was the only ADC that was mostly based around attacking really fast and with Hurricane applying a lot of true damage. But then I looked at the other ADCs, the ones crowding her out nowadays and they don't NEED a red buff to deal a ton of damage at that point. And it only gets worse, because their AA resets with higher damaging auto attacks are more valuable than attacking fast but not so hard hitting. 3 auto attacks > 6 auto attacks from Kalista. Just when she gets to press E she might get out ahead, but if the enemy gets one or two crits even that is not a given anymore. And I don't think that should be the case.
: Kalista's 90% AutoAttack ratio hinders her lack of critical strike damage late game. Buff / Rework?
She is supposed to have a bad late game because her early and mid game are INSANELY strong. At least they used to be. She needs a bit of love, but not in form of buffing her AA damage back to 100%.
marío xd (EUNE)
: Why do they make it so hard?
She must have done something right then.
S0kaX (EUNE)
: Bard Jungle
He doesn't have the damage to be played outside of Support. If you can get a first clear off anything can jungle, but it's just way too painful to do on some champs and even a bad invade can seriously deny you the rest of the game.
Le Termi (EUW)
: What was your first champion you played?
: Has Ryze been Urgotized?
See what a good Ryze can do now and you'll realize that he is a scary champion.
Owyn (EUNE)
: Well, to be fair, they nerfed Veigar's stun to the ground, so anything can happen to Annie... {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=Owyn,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ExmeBiQ7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-27T23:44:01.885+0000) > > Well, to be fair, they nerfed Veigar's stun to the ground, so anything can happen to Annie... {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} LUL
Bauggels (EUW)
: Please do something about the broken champion child called Annie.
A brain helps a lot. But Rito can't help you with that. They already added delays to her spells so that you can always Flash them without taking the damage.
Deeze11 (EUNE)
: It's a new era ladies and gentlemen !
That's been a thing for a looong time. Was better when first pick had all 3 bans though. Bonus points for people that didn't call their pick and get upset about something you have no idea of because you're not a psychic.
: only the bad people hmmm didn't know lcs players and challenger players were considered bad https://twitter.com/Hai/status/687865696869457920 https://twitter.com/KiWiKiDLoL/status/687890003767234560 Dynamic queue is trash funny how you try and say only bad people don't like dynamic queue when in reality nobody likes Dynamic queue besides bad players who don't want to put in the work to actually achieve a good rank so they get BOOOSTEEED instead
> [{quoted}](name=Filthyscanksbitc,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BYGIEOAH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-08-27T08:53:29.041+0000) > > only the bad people hmmm didn't know lcs players and challenger players were considered bad https://twitter.com/Hai/status/687865696869457920 https://twitter.com/KiWiKiDLoL/status/687890003767234560 Dynamic queue is trash funny how you try and say only bad people don't like dynamic queue when in reality nobody likes Dynamic queue besides bad players who don't want to put in the work to actually achieve a good rank so they get BOOOSTEEED instead Bad players who don't want to put work in to get a good rank. You mean people like yourself? Because you wouldn't compain if you were Diamond. So get some friends and get "boosted" if it's so easy now.
: League Of angels 2 causing leage of legends crash problems*
: I see why you need another account for boards, toxic AF <3. Also clearly you dont understand how illaoi works... he could w r you and if you dont have flash there is no walking away from the tenticles... you dont need to "run into them for 5s" to die...
> [{quoted}](name=DropDaCane,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y4O0gEXw,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-25T20:48:07.834+0000) > > I see why you need another account for boards, toxic AF &lt;3. > Also clearly you dont understand how illaoi works... he could w r you and if you dont have flash there is no walking away from the tenticles... you dont need to &quot;run into them for 5s&quot; to die... Clearly YOU are the one not understanding how illaoi works. She is BUILT around having 100% dodgable abilities. She hits hard IF you get hit - which you can always avoid. She has no cc, just a slow that is also a skillshot. Yes, she can W you and since it's an auto attack you can't dodge it, but her tentacles are easy to dodge and they are her main damage.
Shloonz (EUW)
: 100% discount on bundles, gg Riot, against law btw
: Quicksilver Sash
"Qss doesn't remove my death mark, but does qss remove my death mark?" Question mark.
vëlvët (EUNE)
: Gives us back Oracle's Elixir
Oracle's was PURE cancer.
: We Won Guys well kinda well its a start !
The funny thing is that it is only bad people complaining that DynQ ruined their experience. Why? Because it's a better scapegoat than the "My team is holding me back"
: Hexdrinker / Maw of Malmortius too OP and Gold Efficient vs Seeker Armguard / Zhonya's Hourglass?
They need to be good. I wouldn't call either OP anymore. And the value on Zhonya's is pretty hard to measure. It's a really good item still.
: Time to nerf Miss Fortune's disgustingly broken ultimate
If she gets to channel and hit it completely, sure. But then its your own fault and you're supposed to be punished for it.
Larry (EUNE)
: Do you know what will fix the "op tank damage" ?
Armor is not the reason a tank kills you
: Kled nerfs
He isn't very good though
Lsayu (EUNE)
: Major complaint about Yorick rework - He is not unique anymore.
Excuse me? What other champion has a cage that legit traps people inside? The only one would be Jarvan's ultimate. Veigar cage is nothing like that. What other champion has units to control? Zyra and Azir come to mind. Nothing like that. Oh no, his Q is an auto reset with bonus damage. You're being pretentious here.
: NO! Just NO! Please NO!
Salty Akali main that doesn't play the game for fun?
wGrosso (EUW)
: Banned for intentional feed. Wow, you ban people unfairly but keep true feeders in game?
You do that every other game. And you do it before the game is over. Up to 5 minutes before the game actually ended.
: About Lord dominik regards, how to counter this noob item.
What? 15% more damage if somebody is 500 maxHP over you? And that's laughable. A late game tank has maybe 350 armor if the enemy has lots of physical damage. 350 armor mean like close to ~70% damage reduction iirc. A non-crit at this point deals like <300 damage to a tank. 15% of 300 are 45. Congratulation. You dealt less than 45 additional damage to somebody with 3k HP. Obviously that number will double on crits.
Eveninn (EUW)
: What are your favourite quotes of your Top 3 champions?
{{champion:19}} It's only fun if they run Bonus points for my user name
: EKKO TRIFORCE FROZEN MALLET?
Learn to deal with it instead.
: Rageblade ez
The item is too expensive, he doesn't have on-hit effects built in his kit and it also lacks the amount of utility he gets from Iceborn. He also needs a Tear. Getting it as a 3rd item also seems rather meh, you'll need different items by that point so that you can't afford to dump 3.6k into that.
: Why im matched with TRASH people ?
Just imagine how could it would be if you turn your early game lead into a mid game lead for your entire team by roaming/ganking properly. Ayy
: Statik shiv crit dmg question
Your Q damage and Lichbane probably add to that.
: Chat restriction unfair. Undo it or you will lose customer.
: Riot is slowly Olaf-ing Rek'sai
And she is STILL a pretty overwhelming jungler, despite everything.
BlâckLotus (EUNE)
: DQ KILLED COMPETITIVE PLAY.
No, the game is the exact same as it was before but it is encouraged to play with more than 1 friend. If you wanted to have higher chances of winning, the answer was ALWAYS to duo queue, even before.
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uttwTUWE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-19T15:28:19.701+0000) > > however that is not justification to retaliate in kind. > And this is where I think you are wrong Riot. I feel like you expect an almost inhuman self control from us. I'm sorry but if I receive death threats/cancer wishes or any kind I AM gunna retaliate. that's what i believe a normal and healthy human response. I personally think it is honestly really messed up that people retaliating get punished as well. But then again, it's your game, your rules so I can respect that. Which means I will have to adjust. I mostly do that simply by muting, but then the damage is already done => all my motivation to play that game is gone. Solution: /mute all at the start of a game. But apart from the fact that this prevents me from meeting some actual really nice people, it also leaves me wondering: Why is there a chat in the first place if it's not to be used anyway? Anyway, I am not sure if I am the only one feeling this way, but these are just my 2cents ;) Cheers, Ahasveros5
> [{quoted}](name=Ahasveros5,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uttwTUWE,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2016-08-20T20:49:13.425+0000) > > And this is where I think you are wrong Riot. I feel like you expect an almost inhuman self control from us. I&#x27;m sorry but if I receive death threats/cancer wishes or any kind I AM gunna retaliate. that&#x27;s what i believe a normal and healthy human response. I personally think it is honestly really messed up that people retaliating get punished as well. But then again, it&#x27;s your game, your rules so I can respect that. Which means I will have to adjust. > > I mostly do that simply by muting, but then the damage is already done =&gt; all my motivation to play that game is gone. Solution: /mute all at the start of a game. But apart from the fact that this prevents me from meeting some actual really nice people, it also leaves me wondering: Why is there a chat in the first place if it&#x27;s not to be used anyway? > > Anyway, I am not sure if I am the only one feeling this way, but these are just my 2cents ;) > > Cheers, > Ahasveros5 Retaliate by telling them they are an idiot and block them. Simple.
W0ochi (EUW)
: >Someone obviously was, otherwise you wouldn't have been reported lol. implying reports are always the product of reason
> [{quoted}](name=W0ochi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uEBEKbKJ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-08-20T15:17:57.004+0000) > > lol. implying reports are always the product of reason No, but punishments are.
N o (EUW)
: Streamer on Team - Been ghosted in Ranked
Ghosting is a real non-issue. What is the enemy going to know? Ward placement. That's about it.
: ? No, it actually wasnt? Its a rather new thing to lose your job for private statements on the internet. 10 years ago noone would have even noticed that.
> [{quoted}](name=Kurt Karpfen,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uttwTUWE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-08-19T23:21:41.533+0000) > > ? > > No, it actually wasnt? Its a rather new thing to lose your job for private statements on the internet. 10 years ago noone would have even noticed that. Yeah, but the Internet is a place where laws apply. If you can't behave there and your employer finds out, tough shit. It's true that they didn't care as much about it back then, but it definitely did happen back then as well.
: Fun fact: as long as u think it doesnt matter what you say on the internet, you are not mature enough for anything cept breathing and number 2. Nowadays you lose your job for stuff said on the internet. Oh, well... period. ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Kurt Karpfen,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uttwTUWE,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-08-19T20:56:57.368+0000) > > Fun fact: as long as u think it doesnt matter what you say on the internet, you are not mature enough for anything cept breathing and number 2. > > Nowadays you lose your job for stuff said on the internet. > Oh, well... period. ;) ? Not like that wasn't always the case.
: Well yeah because you can ignore death threats? Do you know how serious that is? I'm sure you live in a safe city where nothing happens in centuries.
> [{quoted}](name=RubberChickenLoL,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uttwTUWE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-08-19T15:26:27.951+0000) > > Well yeah because you can ignore death threats? Do you know how serious that is? I&#x27;m sure you live in a safe city where nothing happens in centuries. The day somebody on the Internet FORCES you to do something in real life...
Eveninn (EUW)
: There is only 1 reason why I play Evelynn.
Death's Dance sounds horrible. She deals magic damage, so you won't heal much.
: Anivia and her play-rate. Discussion :)
Well, thank god. She's a HUGE lanebully and nobody enjoys playing against those.
FindingEmo (EUNE)
: Illaoi E can't deal 100% damage?
Yeah, armor still reduces that damage.
Puckomodo (EUW)
: Best snowball Jungler?
Khazix is pretty okay, Reksai is still top tier, so are Gragas and Hecarim.
Mittoo (EUW)
: If I mute someone, can they please stay muted?
: ILLAOI OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: This first blood tower is ruining the game for me
That's stupid. It's way more effective if you let your carry take the entire turret gold for himself.
Gulpirri (EUW)
: We have rights
You have no idea how this works, so please don't talk about it.
RuLeXCZ (EUNE)
: Kalista in this meta
You can play her and win with her against anybody right now, as long as you are good enough. She's too weak to play in high tiers, fine to play anywhere else.
: Is Ryze too weak?
Not in the slightest. He just got harder to play every time they changed him. Right now he is somebody who is always a threat in lane, because you can't get close to your own minions because of all the aoe damage you'll take.
Show more

NoDaddyItHurts

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion