Zanador (EUNE)
: I have a theory: Riot doesn't change his cleaver because since the first day physicists have been using it to model quantum mechanics and random particle movements.
Jesus Christ, that would also explain the existence of Yasuo
Rioter Comments
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: When the suppression begins, no healing or shielding will prevent you from dying. You WERE below the health threshold, and that is the only thing that counts.
> [{quoted}](name=VIT Laati,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q8uOkVhe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-03T04:08:20.206+0000) > > When the suppression begins, no healing or shielding will prevent you from dying. You WERE below the health threshold, and that is the only thing that counts. Why can I heal then when the suppression begins? I am suppressed, I shouldn't be able to. And if I am not suppressed yet, why does the healing not prevent it? (that's basically exactly what I wrote in the post)
Rioter Comments
: Riot confirmed it multiple times, that URF sadly hurts the playerbase numbers, every time they reintroduce it... I played the shit out of URF as well, I love it, but leaving it permanently isn't an option. There are a lot of posts about this, you can check them out.
Really? Interesting, have you any links to the posts?
: Yea, you're a casual player, like so many others, who only enjoy certain RGMs/ARAMs. Why do you have to be like the vegans, or the crossfiters, who can't go on a minute without telling everyone what their preference is.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ARWyLlsE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-02T17:01:43.584+0000) > > Yea, you're a casual player, like so many others, who only enjoy certain RGMs/ARAMs. > Why do you have to be like the vegans, or the crossfiters, who can't go on a minute without telling everyone what their preference is. Because it wouldnt be hard to just not take it out. I never play URF but I get his point.
: Is this really worth a 10-game-chat-restriction ?
I have recently played with someone insulting people the whole game while intentionally feeding. What I read here is NOTHING compared. What I read in that game and then in PM could even be considered a crime and face trial, at least in my country. I am not even kidding. Til this day the player is continuing that behaviour and hasn't faced consequences that would go over an ingame chat restriction (and I am not even sure he faced that). I have this player in my friend list and regularly checking up on if he still can play rankeds (and still troll) an insult other players. Life isn't fair.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Move Revitalize to the Inspiration tree and make it a Keystone instead of Glacial Augment
I think a good thing about your idea is, that tanks and bruisers get less healing due to the movement to the inspiration tree (especially as keystone). I think there is too much lifesteal in the game right now. ~~Downside is~~... ... Actually this is a pretty good idea if you think about it. Making it a keystone and therefore restricting it to champs that take Inspiration as primary tree is a very good idea. The only thing I don't really like is how good it would be as a keystone, because in it's current state it's not good enough for a keystone but I don't really want it to be better just to be worth of a keystone. Something else: Making it a keystone (again) would be cool, but it would go against the trend of making heals and shields less strong in general, but allowing them to be powerful individually (I mean through ingame mechanics). Remember the ardent censer nerfs, but in return the buffing of many other things around heals and shields. Doing what you suggest would result in the other changes needing to be undone, which I wouldn't agree with.
: I was Janna with {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:4}} and steal camps from enemy jg with my adc XD
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EpacgAEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-29T10:13:47.094+0000) > > I was Janna with {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:4}} and steal camps from enemy jg with my adc XD Did you win? I guess, otherwise you wouldn't share. Would you have won with another summoner spell? Most likely. An exhaust is way more valuable in the long run, which the games usually tends to get to. You basically lack one summoner spell on the lane. Also I am not just referring to smite as a weird summoner spell exchange, also people that are saying they're gonna troll and stuff like that should just be reportable before you have to let your time be wasted.
: >it's like saying hey i put a ward there so my ally could see an enemy chase him and kill him but i still get no assist.. wtf As a support main, I've wanted this since forever :x I know why they can't, but DAMMIT MY VISION GOT YOU THAT KILL. {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lKPxWBE5,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-29T13:54:41.598+0000) > > As a support main, I've wanted this since forever :x I know why they can't, but DAMMIT MY VISION GOT YOU THAT KILL. > > {{sticker:sg-shisa}} Also support main, but even when saying that it should be the way (which I am not), it is way more complicated than the Zilean passive, which actually effects the champion directly.
: Make ornns masterwork items give an assist Youre giving them massive benefits so surely he should get an assist from every kill by champs with an item
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lKPxWBE5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-29T07:46:49.393+0000) > > Make ornns masterwork items give an assist > Youre giving them massive benefits so surely he should get an assist from every kill by champs with an item Actually a valid point, lol. They could consider giving an assist for the first kill after buying it. May sound strange and look strange, but just logically it would be comprehensible. On the other hand it's more like the Kalista Ult Item that gets used on you on the start of the game. (Btw, if she uses it on lane and then you kill an enemy within the assist timer, does she get an assist?)
Tarolock (EUNE)
: its not a heal not a shield and you dont dmg enemy with it, so i dont think it should give you assist, i mean i get where that came from, i had moments where a guy i lvled up got a penta and i had no assists, but meh, its just how it is, winning is more important than getting a few assists
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lKPxWBE5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-29T08:32:21.056+0000) > > its not a heal not a shield and you dont dmg enemy with it, so i dont think it should give you assist, i mean i get where that came from, i had moments where a guy i lvled up got a penta and i had no assists, but meh, its just how it is, winning is more important than getting a few assists Leveling up actually restores (or better to say adds) hp. While I agree that it isn't the most important thing, assists are also a part of all the things you need to win a game.
: it's like saying hey i put a ward there so my ally could see an enemy chase him and kill him but i still get no assist.. wtf you get assist when you damage an enemy that gets kill afterwards, end of story
No it's not. By giving him an level up you are actually boosting all his base stats at once. > you get assist when you damage an enemy that gets kill afterwards, end of story Wrong. You also get assists for heals, shields, speed ups, invincibility and every other status effect in the game, even auras. The Zilean passive is taking it to the extreme with a level up. If any, that should give you the assist.
Rioter Comments
: It takes 2 games to gain back 3 lp?
Of course that only counts for when I don't dodge, which I shouldnt be forced to.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The game has become balanced
I have a quite unique opinion on that. I think the champ-to-champ comparison is balanced. I think the champ-to-game comparison is not. Complicated point of view, but I think the game is just overloaded. League is supposed to be an always changing game, not an always expanding game.
: Why do people say 1v1 me and then back out?
Sometimes when I play Soraka I tell the enemy Assassint to 1v1 me. When I start kiting him either my or his team interfere or (and thats more often) he turns around to bail. For some people kiting is not supposed to be in a 1v1, mostly because it kills them.
Murdarici (EUNE)
: Honors
NIce, idea, keep pushing that :D
Rioter Comments
: Tahm currently has a hard animation cancel where he can completely avoid his Tongue animation and instantly eat you, thats probably why you didnt see the third stack because the FX is not even applied before he eats you
tyralie (EUW)
: i play her a lot and vs her at top and she is very easy to kill from 1 to 11 you pick champ like riven jax panth anything that can dash on her face and crush her her early is weak as hell because all her skill cost lot of mana its sure if you let her farm and get to 11 you're %%%%ed
She is not anymore, she just got buffed. I understood the concept of making her bad early but high reward if you get her to late, something like Kassadin. But now they make her early strong like Renektons but her late is just the best there is because her scaling on levels is just better than any other champ. Before 11 she just needs to stay save and slow the enemy whenever he tries to engage, then make herself faster. Basically impossible to kill her 1v1. From level 11 on she is permanently 550 movementspeed and constantly slowing you, while bursting you down with barely any ap items. Because she is playing with Phase Rush and one of her abilities has 2 instances for some reason (I dont know which) she just needs one more aa to get her phase rush immediately, which will make you unable to kite/follow/escape her. Zero outplay potential against her, except for 2v1 situations, which you can't really rely on in SoloQ
sepaurora (EUW)
: dude this happen for me and u know what? after i use all teemo r in the map i get 2500 cd cooldown
You mean Sylas has 2500 seconds cd on his ult?
Shamose (EUW)
: Post Replay.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=T0w68PVq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-24T16:24:01.026+0000) > > Post Replay. ig atm, will rewatch it soon
Rioter Comments
Lari (EUNE)
: "Skip Waiting for stats"
You wont get rid of that, riot doesnt seem to care
Sûppört (EUNE)
: Sylas ulty Bug or Script?
Same thing happening to me right now
: Sylas can use Teemo's ultimate infinitely (Yes, zero cooldown, infinite casts.)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Potatoe (EUNE)
: I am curious, how would these "special class" look like?
As an idea: People that don't have a penalty or a lot of penalty would stay in the "main class", people that get reports a lot (maybe a few penalties) leave that class and you would be able to check a box "don't queue with those people". I think everyone has a right to not queue with obvious trolls. And yes, if they got many reports and a penalty, they are not just cheesy picking.
Potatoe (EUNE)
: You can choose your mates, well, at a little bit. But choosing your enemies. Lol. That would be legit. :D :D :D Choosing for what purposes, to have fun or to climb? :D Choosing your enemies would be a little bit unfair. But choosing your mates ir already a possibilitie.
Of course I don't mean chosing the enemies like "I want to play against bad players" or something like that. Just same chances for them. I don't like playing against feeders or trolls either. To have fun and to climb. I think they both go quite hand in hand for most people (which is why they play ranked I guess) And due to Solo/Duo you can only chose one mate at max. Which I am doing most of the times and 3 randoms is a whole lot better than 4 randoms, but still...
Potatoe (EUNE)
: Yeah, let's make Bank Account Information Mandatory for Registration in Order to gain Access Ranked Games. Come on. Ranked games are complete joke atm :D With all these kids on board, its impossible !!!
I still think you should be able to "choose" your mates and enemies out of a special "class", additionally to the rank. I mean a blind person would still win sometimes, I don't want him on my ranked team tho. Same goes for feeder or trolls. If reported multiple times, I want to possibility to sort them out from my game. They still can play, just not with me.
Hisi (EUW)
: Why we can't have nice things
Agree with that. Some might say "bluh, the negativity comes from the players, not from riot", but the point is that they're not working against it a bit, which they should. Not even only through pentalties for bad behaviour or achievements for good behaviour.
Irarius (EUW)
: Autoattacks wont work after last patch
Actually had this in a game and thought I just misclicked the whole time, until I accidentally found this post. Is this really a thing?
Murdarici (EUNE)
: They could gave up on soloq and flex, and make a unique rank queue where you can play solo/duo party of 3, 5, we can call it ... don't knwo ... maybe dynamic queue , where after you play solo and find a good team you can ask, "guys lets play again ?" and you can play again with others you had in your team but the rank goes on the unique queue . Well I am really sure community will love dynamic queue! Sarcasm off ************* I don't really knwo what you propose or what you ask in general, I like the idea of Clash, when I played Clash tests was best League experiences I had in years so Clash is amazing for me and other queue are just fine as they are now!
So why not, I liked the dynamic queue. Maybe not as a revert, but as a new mode in form of clash. And yes, being able to just play with the team you just had would be a great feature. Rainbow6Siege does it that way and it's good. The main discussion over league forums is by far toxicity - and that comes mostly from the difference in how serious people take the (ranked) games. So being able to at least control a bit who you spent 30 minutes with is nothing bad in my opinion.
Rioter Comments
: Finally fix the 4v5 bug and just let us out of those games
I think most issues would be solved by encouraging players (through whatever) to play in 5 pre's with friends or players they've known for a while. Besides not having such people online all the time, there is one even more important reason that prevents players from doing that: Everyone is playing Solo/Duo because that's the mode that "matters" most. Who gives a damn about FlexQ? See? While I play the game for fun, the most fun I have is when I get points, a strict result which shows me what I "worked" for. And that's best given in SoloQ and that should be changen in my opinion. Also, Clash should come asap.
: Are you sure it was a bot? Might've been a noob or a troll.
Pretty sure it was a noob or a troll, he has a 0% winrate on his 3 main champions as far as I see. But anyways, shouldnt be in my ranked.
: IIRC it needs to go a minimum distance. Thats why you can bodyslam flash her with w up if you just flash onto her.
Guess it depends on if the champion hitboxes touch each other before the dash..
Rioter Comments
S4mmiches (EUW)
: Disconnected and unable to rejoin game
If you have any programm running in the background that includes the terms "Cheat Engine", the game will shutdown without a hint on why. Just in case that's what's causing it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mas17 (EUW)
: You should post the replay of the game, either by recording a video clip from the replay or by posting the .rofl file of the game. You can download the replay from your in-client match history, from the downwards arrow icon; You can then either record a clip directly from the replay from the interface it gives you, which will save in the C:\Users\[Windows Username]\Documents\LeagueofLegends\Highlights (If your system is in English, at least) Or you can upload the .rofl replay file directly, found in the C:\Users\[Windows Username]\Documents\LeagueofLegends\Replays folder instead. If there is a bug or if there is some other peculiar (but intended) interaction, it can only be really verified by actually seeing the action, the match history itself isn't really enough to tell.
Aye, will do when I encounter it next. Also came across a Tristana that would always jump out of my Silence when she leaves the guardian Angel or a Leona that casts her ultimate after E'ing in my Silence.
Rioter Comments
: But who are we to judge what is troll pick and what is off meta pick. I mean you could say that it should be tried in normals and then taken to ranked, but honestly you can win normals with completly random picks, even in low elo you can climb with anything + world don't care about normals stats. So what's my point? The game might get little bit more "stable", but there wouldn't be some picks. Like cheesy twitch jng( idk if vayne, ez or tf is still thing), mid Garen, galio, cho, rumble or even ire, not sure about adcs, tf and lulu was kinda fun, all bot bruisers, top lane cass, liss, vayne. I've seen like every champ on supp, sadly. And many more. So I got your point, but I think you can't just implement such a thing since it would take part of evolution of LoL. Plus I can imagine 4 ppl just kickin yas or riven just cuz they are mains. And yes, dodging is solution 3, 10<20. Reporting that Draven wouldn't rly get him banned and it also wouldn't give you your elo back without changing banning system. And if you implement like lp return it could be abused. Dodging would prevent you loss of full lp instead of 3, 10. I can easily imagine how LoL could turn into Dota with this, where when you get reported you get low priority que(matched with trolls, bad players) or banned. So you can't rly try any new strat until it will be smthing that will carry the game and even then they can still rep you. And who will judge if you get camped by jngler or you are trolling? So I would like to have such a thing but idk if it's possible without breaking the game. It doesn't feel right to give such a power to players(from my Dota experiences). Problem might be solved by improving rep system, but since it is impossible to do via bots, I don't think we will see any changes. I can imagine like overwatches like in csgo with maybe some rewards for doing so, after like 10 reps in small time, you will get judged by community(like idk 5+ ppl will watch replay, ppl with like 5 lvl honor, 100+ lvl and activity in few days so they know what is going on in meta), it is propably impossible so dodging is the only way for now. P. S. - You can't demote by dodging, you're losing lp not mmr. You will only be in negative numbers.
Btw guys, he went 0/7 in 10 minutes and as I said he wasn't cooperative in champ selection. We didn't even really blame him, just suggested an other pick for top, because at least one tank/bruiser in team wouldn't be bad. And that's just the example I took from the game I was in selection. There were way more drastic things happening recently. In this particular case, it might would've been wrong to instantly report her. And I know that there can't be a case where players should judge about that and I just said that because I was really mad at this moment. But riot should, and I more and more get the feeling that they don't really care or don't have the resources to really look into it. Because stuff like that keeps happening to me and others again and again and again. And people I report for trolling and harsh sexist and rascist language over and over again keep getting into ranked queues and trolling again. (I have one candidate in my friends list to check up on riots [non-]activity about it). Last 10 games I had at least 3 trolls in my team and 2 trolls in enemy teams. It's just not bearable anymore and I won't play Solo/Duo again, as I used to the last 3 years. I will search for a Flex Team to play with. If your point is now - "well, then everything is fine" - no, it's not. And riot should really look into it to fix it, because not everyone can play with a flex team due to other playtimes as most other people or any other reason. That said - I think you need a HUGE amount of staff to look into every reported action and that sounds too hard to do. But the solution can't be that the ones that take it serious, are the ones that lose LP because they have to dodge due to troll picks or troll-threats in champ selection. I think this 4-vote-kick-system could work, in case you have employees that could live-watch those reports and decide if its reportable behaviour (It's not gonna happen so often that 4 random guys decide at random that one particular person is trolling). Maybe by checking the reported/kicked players Match History or something. It could take up to 3 minutes (remake time) and if it's legit the game will continue. If not, it will be a remake, where nobody but the trolling player will be punished. AND PLEASE, permaban those guys from ranked. They can still play Draft in normal, no problem. Before you say "Oh no, that's too hard and you might not now if they just had a bad game", how often did you read "idc" or "I troll now"? If they don't care or admitted to trolling, where is the problem with banning them? They don't even care, right? I do.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Okarin 001

Level 174 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion