Rioter Comments
Bulob (EUW)
: D4 supp main LF ADC
Do you want similarly skilled ADC or? Because I'm gold 5 at career best. Been silver all my life.
Rioter Comments
: added
> [{quoted}](name=ThunderOrigin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YwrBqQzW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-25T23:20:31.494+0000) > > added Aw. Guess I just missed you. We'll play later.
Rioter Comments
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: Sometimes all you can do is just wonder
1) you dont know if he normally acts this way or have been doing it for long. 2) You dont know if hes actually banned now.
Alfredo (EUNE)
: Did you know? - That there are scripters in League of Legends!
Nothing like people facetanking 100% of shaco shivs. Literally come out of stealth, throw dagger only to have the guy turn around for a split second to take the dagger and then continue running away.
TziTzi (EUNE)
: Unreasonable premade who wants to surrender reports you for not surrendering.Would you accept that?
It is my opinion that not surrendering an obviously lost game is tantamount to griefing or trolling. As the game is not winable and the objective of the game is to win. At that point you are only providing fun to the enemy and the enemy alone. Your team is demoralized, tired of getting dunked when they try to farm and are generally upset. But here comes the self-righteous "never surrender! xD" crowd and says that you should stay in the game, cause hes "playing for fun" and most likly is on a masochism streak.
Xenonkiin (EUW)
: Why I stopped playing League of Legends
I wish Riot would stop coddling you people and replace the report feature with a "Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you"
: "Adopt a noob" - idea for LoL "charity" + social bonding opportunities
I'd be interested. Just add me if you want to play. Im only gold 5 tho. and I dont talk on voip.
Rioter Comments
shileka (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Oneirophrenia,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=vlRMYBUA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-21T10:48:08.760+0000) you should still reflect a ton of damage actually, no, thornmail, and all armor items, are there to reduce the physcal damage you take, thornmail is just designed to work better against ADC's, it's not designed for the tank to deal damage to them
> [{quoted}](name=shileka,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=vlRMYBUA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-21T11:19:23.564+0000) > > actually, no, thornmail, and all armor items, are there to reduce the physcal damage you take, thornmail is just designed to work better against ADC's, it's not designed for the tank to deal damage to them The whole point of thornmail is to reflect damage.
: Just get a second armor item.. It's far from useless, just not as efficient on its own anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Arcytaku,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=vlRMYBUA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-21T09:37:09.488+0000) > > Just get a second armor item.. > > It's far from useless, just not as efficient on its own anymore. The point Im trying to make is that thornmail is supposed to punish autoattackers. That means that even if you have no other armor item you should still reflect a ton of damage as they do alot of damage due to lack of armor.
Rioter Comments
DatZartic (EUW)
: How should i become less toxic as a player? Especially in solo-que.
Dont talk to them, they do stupid shit. Dont say ANYTHING. You will be reported and you WILL BE BANNED. Not worth it man.
xMidnight (EUW)
: Fear of bans
> [{quoted}](name=xMidnight,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wFObe3B7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-11-20T12:40:47.001+0000) > > Fear of bans This. Now with the "passive-aggressive" report option Im scared as fuck typing anything in the game. As my account is many years old and Ive spend a truckload of money on skins for most champs. Just not worth it. but Im worried that soon not talking will be bannable aswell.
: What not to say if you are losing a game
Dont feed is perfectly valid. You can literally STOP FEEDING. There are several ways going about not feeding your ass off to the enemy jungler or even just your lane opponent. 1) if top build tanky/hp, if mid/bot build lifesteal or hp recovery items 2) Dont facecheck that one bush, wait until theres more of your team around you to ward. 3) Dont towerdive if behind. hell, dont towerdive at all if you're not 100% sure. Im sure theres more but those are the ones I came up with just now.
prof1cy (EUW)
: Mute button OP
> [{quoted}](name=prof1cy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4ewqYkj7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-20T17:03:27.898+0000) > > Mute button OP Isnt this what the people who champion punishing behaviour say isnt a valid argument?
Noxxarian (EUNE)
: Try this solution for toxic players
I think that Riot should address the human behaviour instead of punishing it.
: These games arent that much fun after all
I blame matchmaking and smurfs.
: Request to Riot a Developer: Kassadin
I somehow doubt theres any internal playtesting of champ changes.
Rioter Comments
: Can you add a sort of sightstone but without vision?
eLeblanc (EUNE)
: Create mute button on boards
Okay I will now learn you a technique my grandpappy learned from his grandpappy, its been in my family for generations. Its call "ignoring someone" now stay with me. The concept is that when someone says or write something you just take 1 second in your head and forget it. Just do as I do, imagine a cloude and inside that cloude is whatever he/she said/wrote and then you imagine the cloude being blown away by a fierce wind! Works 99% of the time, the 1% is reserved for stuff you want to ignore but you end up reflecting on yourself instead.
: The most annoying time I've seen "ez" be used, is when we've got an afk. Overall I'm annoyed by this "ez", since it portrays unsportsmanlike attitude on either team's side. "Be humble in victory and graceful in defeat", isn't that how it's supposed to go? Writing that a game was easy, is just giving another kick to the belly for the defeated enemy. I always report these players for negative attitude, no matter who they are. My premade, my friends friend, my close best friend, whoever says this gets a report from me.
> [{quoted}](name=Twizzlerz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oWg1txqF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-24T16:52:56.772+0000) > > The most annoying time I've seen "ez" be used, is when we've got an afk. > > Overall I'm annoyed by this "ez", since it portrays unsportsmanlike attitude on either team's side. "Be humble in victory and graceful in defeat", isn't that how it's supposed to go? Writing that a game was easy, is just giving another kick to the belly for the defeated enemy. > > I always report these players for negative attitude, no matter who they are. My premade, my friends friend, my close best friend, whoever says this gets a report from me. No one owes you any form of sportsmanship or anything else. Dont take things for granted and you'll be fine. Shit like this has gone too far, Ive even started to get reported because Im a pessimist to the point where Ive stopped writing in chat cause it will only end up in a report and I'd rather not get banned after playing this game after so many years. The whole report/trigger happy bullshit needs to stop. You are NOT special when you report someone.
Ymir (EUNE)
: Because it's a genuinely vile thing to say to another human being. 40% of the population will experience cancer and most of us will run into it as it takes away family members. At any given time there's a lot of players who are seeing or have seen the effects and naturally it hits close to home because this is a terrible event for any family. If someone can't stop themselves from wishing it on people then the community have decided they have no place here. I want to raise that using terrible experiences, because it isn't about cancer it's the pain of the experience, and calls for death is on the same level as hate speech from how the community reacts and punishments meted out.
The problem is that the trolls or the flamers/baiters have sort of a trial and error kind of method. When you show them what gets them a reaction thats what they're going to latch on to. All of this might also lead to more and more words or even behaviour being banned. Theres also the issue about what is serious or not, for example if someone called me ugly I would have problems with that due to my low self-esteem. But if someone wished cancer on my mother I wouldnt really be bothered by it eventho my mother has cancer.
: Listen to your jungler on map calls
So the jungler is automatically the most qualified captain of the team? I highly doubt that.
: Uh, {{champion:55}} no resourse. Free bouncing poke. Massive Damage. Doesn't always need that ultimate everyone is so quick to shout "just cc her when she ults" about. Can burst down before cc can be applied. {{champion:7}} incredibly safe dash burst that allows her to get ahead early easily enough. All 4 champions are toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Fleedling,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nuzXGEdB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-09-16T18:31:39.914+0000) > > Uh, {{champion:55}} no resourse. Free bouncing poke. Massive Damage. Doesn't always need that ultimate everyone is so quick to shout "just cc her when she ults" about. Can burst down before cc can be applied. > > {{champion:7}} incredibly safe dash burst that allows her to get ahead early easily enough. > > All 4 champions are toxic. ever since they gave her bouncy blade the debuff bonus damage thing I knew things would only get worse.
: Fiora is balanced Kappa
She literally JUST GOT A NERF.
DireXcon (EUNE)
: Why did Riot made Shaco?!
He used to be good, hes an old champion. Now hes not that good since most other junglers have much better gap closers and stat growth.
: Using diseases, please stop.
I dont see why people are so upset about the cancer parts. The flamers/trolls doesnt have any powers, why are you worried/afraid?
: I work as a trainer for children and students, trying to teach them artistic gymnastics. Now imagine little Benny training at the parallel bars. He tries to make a backflip at the end of his routine, but he fails and bruises his back because he hits one of the bars. He really shouldn't make this mistake, he managed to do the backflip before. What do I do as a trainer in this moment? Option a) "Hey Benny, you suck. You should fucking learn to do a backwards somersault before I ever see you in my training again you fucking loser!" Option b) "Hey Benny, don't worry. This happened because you didn't straighten your legs when you were building momentum, thats why you didn't fly high enough and hit the bar with your back. Let's try again, I'll help you." So which of these options do you consider to be > a good advice ? Telling people how much they suck and insulting them while doing so is not at all good advice, it's the opposite. It's venting and releasing your frustration, nothing more. If you think you are doing this to help the other person, you are lying to yourself in order to make yourself look like a nicer person, while you actually behaved like a jerk. So i just recommend that you take some time to think what kind of person you want to be. A jerk that nobody likes and lies to himself in order to keep up his positive self image, or an actually nice person? Don't get me wrong, being frustrated and angry about teammates who fail is completely normal. We all feel this way and I feel the same way as a trainer sometimes. But processing this frustration by just behaving like an animal, going the easy way and letting your instincts take over control is not "normal" and it definetely is not positive at all. Neither for you, nor for anyone else. A tiny bit of self control is not too much to ask. You seem like a intelligent person (at least I have no reason to believe otherwise), I am sure you can do it. If not for others, do it for your self. You will notice that less raging will make the game WAY more enjoyable for yourself and will result in an increase of skill, i.e. winning more games. Social skills are part of the game, so even if you think completely egoistically, it's the best thing to do for you. TL;DR: Don't be a jerk, it's not smart.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=obt9E7EF,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2015-09-13T11:29:40.796+0000) > > I work as a trainer for children and students, trying to teach them artistic gymnastics. > > Now imagine little Benny training at the parallel bars. He tries to make a backflip at the end of his routine, but he fails and bruises his back because he hits one of the bars. > He really shouldn't make this mistake, he managed to do the backflip before. What do I do as a trainer in this moment? > > Option a) > > "Hey Benny, you suck. You should fucking learn to do a backwards somersault before I ever see you in my training again you fucking loser!" > > Option b) > > "Hey Benny, don't worry. This happened because you didn't straighten your legs when you were building momentum, thats why you didn't fly high enough and hit the bar with your back. Let's try again, I'll help you." > > So which of these options do you consider to be > > ? > Telling people how much they suck and insulting them while doing so is not at all good advice, it's the opposite. It's venting and releasing your frustration, nothing more. If you think you are doing this to help the other person, you are lying to yourself in order to make yourself look like a nicer person, while you actually behaved like a jerk. > > So i just recommend that you take some time to think what kind of person you want to be. A jerk that nobody likes and lies to himself in order to keep up his positive self image, or an actually nice person? > Don't get me wrong, being frustrated and angry about teammates who fail is completely normal. We all feel this way and I feel the same way as a trainer sometimes. But processing this frustration by just behaving like an animal, going the easy way and letting your instincts take over control is not "normal" and it definetely is not positive at all. Neither for you, nor for anyone else. > A tiny bit of self control is not too much to ask. You seem like a intelligent person (at least I have no reason to believe otherwise), I am sure you can do it. If not for others, do it for your self. You will notice that less raging will make the game WAY more enjoyable for yourself and will result in an increase of skill, i.e. winning more games. Social skills are part of the game, so even if you think completely egoistically, it's the best thing to do for you. > > TL;DR: Don't be a jerk, it's not smart. You make the assertion that whoever is saying "you suck/stop feeding" actually saw the guy who failed die, which is usualy not the case as he probably has a lane to attend to aswell. So the general blanket statement like "stop feeding" is perfectly valid.
ßarox (EUW)
: Gold 1 Mid Laner looking for a Jungler duoQ
Aw, I main shaco jungle but Im only gold 5 :(
: Plat ADC LF Supports to duo with
Im not sure if Im that consistent but I am online alot. Im only barely gold 5 tho. Im also GMT+1 but I cant use a mic. I'd be very willing to improve if you can teach me anything. I can play most supports "adequately" Hi :>
Arcadeath (EUNE)
: Fiora's face is too ugly?
So since she doesnt have big boobs, her cleavage is now the problem. Never happy, always offended.
: "Maining" Champions
It means that you know what your champion is capable of against many champions. This shows most in the toplane where all-ins are more relevant and harder to get out of than bottom. If you know that your champion can all-in and potentially kill the opponent, which probably comes from dedication and alot of paying attentions. Thats maining, I Think. not that I ever tried that hard at the game.
Buttcramp (EUNE)
: These cancer wishes are getting out of control.
Okay now we're gonna go over some Internet 101 shit. 1) The trolls and flamebaiters will not engage you in any sort of conversation, so talking to them about almost anything isnt going to work and will only give them more ammo. 2) With said ammo you apparantly provided he continued.. Had you done the correct thing and muted him instantly instead of trying to reason with him, everything would be FINE. Hell, just say youre going to mute everyone at start of the game and only look at pings for communication.
: It's neither ok to ask what someone wants to play just to ban it nor to get toxic over it. Period.
> [{quoted}](name=MadKnife IV,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3Uz07YkB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-13T10:41:40.101+0000) > > It's neither ok to ask what someone wants to play just to ban it nor to get toxic over it. Period. What exactly do you think would be a "correct" reaction to someone ruining your past-time?
Larry (EUNE)
: "stop feeding please" is not acceptable behaviour and here's why
So if I said something along the lines of "stop drinking bleach" you would feel offended and keep drinking? Or stop harming yourself or similar. >his guy might have 0/3/3 and 20 more cs than the opponent Are you kidding me? If you have 0/3 that means you are LEAVING YOUR LANE MORE THAN YOUR OPPONENT. how the hell are you supposed to have more cs if you are being harassed and KILLED. Also this seems like victim blaming. This feeder is ruining your game and somehow you're wrong asking him to stop ruining the game.
Hi im Pete (EUNE)
: This community never ceases to amaze me.
>People are excessive toxic in games because they know that at next patch all the punishments are resetted >People get banned.
: I'm truly outraged by Dunkey's ban
waaaait, you take the stuff Dunkey says serious and not entertainment? Holy shit I dont know what to say. Also op is obviously being unfair linking to a "critic" instead of just linking to dunkeys video.
: What's wrong with this picture?
Yeah, his passive is stupid as hell. Hate overloaded champs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Because literally nobody (a small percentage) actually listens to what the champ has to say and the rest either has his/her own music going on in the background or just doesn't care.
> [{quoted}](name=MadKnife IV,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aahI1LjI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-13T20:54:47.583+0000) > > Because literally nobody (a small percentage) actually listens to what the champ has to say and the rest either has his/her own music going on in the background or just doesn't care. Irrelevant as I can prove what the champions say.
Rioter Comments
: Speculations over new champion, seen on the new school splashart
Neat, more ahri skins... Riot must really know their demographic.
duckarp (EUNE)
: Remove different sex champions as well, because it may offend someone. Every champion should be only unidentifiable creature with no sex!
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=19Jaz1p5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-08-10T22:27:09.489+0000) > > Remove different sex champions as well, because it may offend someone. Every champion should be only unidentifiable creature with no sex! Theres a clear difference between a gender and an emote thats degrading and mocking. And my point is that Riot takes actions againts players who basically do the same as the champion emotes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Oneirophrenia

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion