Rioter Comments
: What build for fiora top?
Why R u motherfuckas so mean
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: because that system could be abused. thats why they only give it when it is server sided problems(riots fault)
They could make a vote system, riot is a billion dollar company and they have resources. But they dont wanna use it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: See you next week.
depends on if they make league on how its supposed to be
Rioter Comments
Shiroe x (EUW)
: Why would they? If they started to do this, then they would have to promote all the channel who league videos. Ranging from small to big casters.
they could atleast do something, spazie got one
: you're right sir, just because he's a famous former LoL youtuber doesn't mean he can be immune to bans LOL, and i lmao when he was crying about Riot not unbanning him because of his 4 years promoting the game LEL
Thats not the point, he also said that riot have not done anything to promote his channel or anything
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: We all use dynamic IPs now. There are not enough IP addresses on the world compared to the number of devices that can connect to the internet. That's why, your ISP gives you a "fake address". Further more, if you are part of a LAN (local area network), that IP address with be changed into another fake ip address and so on. Basically, tracing something or someone down based on his IP address without the permission of the ISP (internet service provider, the company that gives that person his internet) is VERY DIFFICULT. And that's also the reason why.......................... online companies can no longer ban people based on their IP address.
You can login to your internet by putting your ip adress to the search bar and then login to ur internet. Should i use the one shown in cmp or whatsmyip?
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. As DarkWeller states, you have a local IP, and an external IP. The local IP is unique to your computer on your local network. The external IP would be the same on all computers on the same network. We use a system called NAT (Network Address Translation) to do this, because otherwise there would not be enough IPs in the world for everybody.
You can login to your internet by putting your ip adress to the search bar and then login to ur internet. Should i use the one shown in cmp or whatsmyip?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
QG Jinn (EUNE)
: Offensive languige
Thats not that bad for league. there are much worse things. 3 out of 10
: No , it's not cool and useless at the same time + maybe 2 years of work when the game is full of bugs/some op champions.
ofc not riot is so boring and gives nothing to the community
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking for a bright mind. If you pass The test
No one seems to understand the end.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Seems like nobody knows. Not many bright people playing lol huh? I guess you could do us a favor and tell us the answer.
Then there is no point of doing this.
Snowfox (EUW)
: Bright mind, shining, light one person, one, one eye end, end of time, time ends in E, E has 3 horizontal lines. Light, eye, 3 http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/rwbyfanon/images/7/78/Illuminati-Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20140811072057
Snowfox (EUW)
: Im - I'm lookingg - looking vill - will aa test - a test Is not a creative - is even engleesh?
Rioter Comments
: Do we get several tries? Because I might have it, but it seems too easy. EDIT: no, nvm, I was wrong.
: There are typos in "looking", "will" and "a". You hope for somebody to reach the end, even when your message is not that long. Your last sentence is not complete/does not make sense at all. You don't even mention what do you need the bright-minded person for. Hmm. Looks like i lack those telepathy skills, I don't even know what i am looking for or why should i even try that hard. The code is: "meh, will come to see the answer after somebody else did it"
: "I hope someone reaches the end". That is a weird thing to write. I'm gonna take literally and say the code is: creative :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

OveSundberg420

Level 52 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion