: i'm just jealous how people are so creative while i can only draw a stickman :'D
> [{quoted}](name=WhyDoYouDie,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=uUhuoJO1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-20T11:56:27.806+0000) > > i'm just jealous how people are so creative while i can only draw a stickman :'D Drawing stickmen doesn't help my dude. Ever heard of Hyun's Dojo? That community takes "drawing a stickman" to a whole other level xD
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >remove his ult tower safety thats the only valid point in your list, the rest can be dealt with, dunno why they gave him tower safety on top of his windwall blocking everything (but tower shots) if the player is going to ult under tower then let the tower kill that noob
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Np2Yb1P,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-20T18:53:43.111+0000) > > thats the only valid point in your list, the rest can be dealt with, dunno why they gave him tower safety on top of his windwall blocking everything (but tower shots) if the player is going to ult under tower then let the tower kill that noob each for their own. This might be in your opinion his biggest problem, doesn't change the fact that his it is extremely overloaded and needs to be trimmed down imo. "it isn't overloaded" Then why the double passive? Why are the dashes unlimited? Why is the windwall on such a short cooldown without taking a big part pf his power in the rest of his kit? The champ doesn't make sense and is never balanced in my eyes with the kit he has today.
: Who Was Your First Main Champion!
Jax top didn't know what last hitting was, if games took long enough i'd become unstoppable without knowing why xD
CJXander (EUNE)
: Why do you ban Yasuo?
When you get a lvl7 Yasuo main on your team and he ends up feeding a Zoe i doubt anyone else would do any better. + his kit is a huge pain to deal to the point where i'd rather not have to. When will i stop permabanning him? When they: 1. Remove the double crit passive 2. Make the windwall leak damage beyond a certain threshpoint or be destroyable 3. Make his dashes limited to 5 (stackable, each with a cooldown similar to Vel'Koz W, Taric heal, Yumi heal... etc.) 4. remove his ult tower safety 5. Make his ult be on a longer cooldown when activated by teammates compared to when activated by his own q. Will this ever happen? No, and thus i'll never stop banning him.
180 BUG (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E9Ej8Era,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-19T23:57:51.132+0000) > > What's sad is you taking your time to make a pointles reply to a topic that has nothing to do with low vs high elo. > Ho sorry I miss understand when you talk about her elo . And I dont make high vs low elo , only silver vs unrank level pretty more like low vs low elo. > When you tell someone to stun and they reply with "stun who" i'm prettu sure anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge would know that it's the enemy i'm talking about. > Yeah if I say stun I am sure my allies will know who I am talking about . Because they have not focus in league , you can waste your stun on anyone and ask "who " is a really big mistake.... > Was midway typing my reply when i just thought to myself that you're not even worth the effort to reply sincerely to looking back at your ignorant attitude towards what i assume anything in life since you basically did just that to a random post on the internet. If there's anything sad it's me being sad for your life my dude. My "ignorant " attitude dont make me judge my allies cause they dont know who focus and ask for it . And dont worry my life is not sad. Silver things are my only sadness :')
> And I dont make high vs low elo , only silver vs unrank level pretty more like low vs low elo yet yo also said > Maybe because silver and unrank are _equal in level and skill_ 1st off it's not low vs low elo in this case but low vs no elo which makes a huge difference. 2nd, way to change what you said to fit the narrative, you doing that to begin with makes your whole discussion baseless and meaningless.
180 BUG (EUW)
: Maybe because silver and unrank are equal in level and skill :) , you think she didn't know how to sup ? because you think know how to adc ? sad life
> [{quoted}](name=180 BUG,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E9Ej8Era,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-19T23:15:29.300+0000) > > Maybe because silver and unrank are equal in level and skill :) , you think she didn't know how to sup ? because you think know how to adc ? > > sad life What's sad is you taking your time to make a pointles reply to a topic that has nothing to do with low vs high elo. When you tell someone to stun and they reply with "stun who" i'm prettu sure anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge would know that it's the enemy i'm talking about. Was midway typing my reply when i just thought to myself that you're not even worth the effort to reply sincerely to looking back at your ignorant attitude towards what i assume anything in life since you basically did just that to a random post on the internet. If there's anything sad it's me being sad for your life my dude.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Silver is the default MMR you're given so yeah he's been placed in the correct initial matches and will end up dropping if he loses
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E9Ej8Era,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:23:44.179+0000) > > Silver is the default MMR you're given so yeah he's been placed in the correct initial matches and will end up dropping if he loses That's still the case? Thought things changed with the introduction of Iron. What was the point then?
Viavarian (EUW)
: You said it yourself that the Lux was unranked. If she's really as clueless as you say she will probably lose most of her placements and be placed in a low rank. So I don't see the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Viavarian,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E9Ej8Era,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:39:36.390+0000) > > You said it yourself that the Lux was unranked. If she's really as clueless as you say she will probably lose most of her placements and be placed in a low rank. So I don't see the problem. She was unranked, how did she get to silver from placements alone? Didn't that change with the addition of Iron?
Rioter Comments
: More frequent VS. events
It was a no brainer for me when they mentioned the Kayle and Morgana rework for them to have a VS event, was honestly shocked when they didn't.
: This is more of a high-elo jungle perspective, low elo like us plebs just don't understand why shes S tier.
Well excuse you but as a lvl7 Kindred main i demnand you call them THEY not SHE _**REEEEEEEEEEEEEE**_ Jokes aside, except me being a lvl7 main that part is true xD, I'm genuinely surprised, interested and ashamed knowing that kindred is S tier in high elo and yet I'm too afraid to play them in this meta ^^'
Restalious (EUNE)
: Greetings, 300! Hope [this](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/550190932218085418/573708981827272724/image0.png) helps!
reassuring but unclear with the "details to be revealed" cause it doesn't tell if a new mission not showing up is due to a bug or if it's designed that way. Thanks nontheless ^^
: Apparently this gives her an indirect buff due to her being able to get more abilities and backup from laners. Also it apparently makes her marks be more predictable. This is taken from mobalytics for high-elo junglers, I generally think this delays the mark in exchange for it being much more contestable when you hit level 3.
i can't see this being the case. As a Kindred main i make a decision whether i should go for scuttle asap at lvl 2 to sneak it before the enemy jungler finishes his lvl3 clear or if i should get more abilities. Now i'm forced to wait for both of us hittling lvl3 even when i don't want to face certain junglers when they reach lvl3 ( as in i'd much prefer facing them when they're lvl2) but this will now never happen. I consider this demolishing to path flexibility, strategizing and a nerf if anything.
: What are your opinions on the scuttle changes?
excuse me WHAT? And Kindred is supposed to bite the dust with this sh*t?
Rioter Comments
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: With that logic, chat should be completely removed as some abuse it. Forcing people to shut down the client before re-logging in will not stop smurfing and is just an inconvenience for the rest.
Not just for the rest, but it's an inconvenience at best for everyone. Yes it wouldn't take much effort to implement (or maybe it does i'm not a programmer) but they not implementing it isn't that big of a deal to begin with. It's just how things are i guess. And i agree that it's kinda just an excuse them not implementing it but whatever.
: Lmao so you rather have a troll in your team. im sure as hell you would regret that decision.
i said that with my post in mind. A troll can be reported and a ticket about his behavior can be sent, a feeding Yasuo you can't do anything about. Yes it's a %%%% move but an understandable one, someone trolling is not. If i played a very popular and very hated champ in the community (which is do with Zoe) i would be understanding and just pick someone else, end of story. When Zoe was very popular and people used to ban her despite me having her picked i don't throw a tantrum like some little brat and troll, i pick another champ and move on. That's what players are supposed to do. That's what good understanding players should do. Anyone who does otherwise, throws a tantrum, start using offensive language and trolls and in so ruins the fun for others deserves the ban that is coming for them. Not only that but it tells me A LOT about them as a person and is a dead giveaway that even if i let them have Yasuo they would proceed in flaming the rest of the team if he feeds and will troll anyway, only in this scenario i can't report them for "poor play" because there's no such thing. Is there a chance that he is actually a good player and actually knows how to play the champ? Absolutely, only I am not risking it after getting a lvl7 Yasuo player who fed a Zoe.
Furiranda (EUNE)
: Logging out without having to close client? No? Okay..
as far as i know they don't do it because it encourages owning multiple accounts/ smurfing to some extend. Imo it's a kinda dumb argument but they not providing this feature "technically" makes thing harder so i don't really have a counterargument to it besides the effect it's having is minuscule that it doesn't matter. Back in the day me and my bro used to play on the same PC and it would've been nice to have a logout option to save some time to switch between our accounts but at the same time it's not that big of a deal.
: i wonder how in the hell this is upvoted 15 damn times. Yasuo is good as he is. he isnt broken and he is really easy to gank especially with early game junglers. with a stun early game you will force either his flash or to go back, maybe even kill him. Besides that. banning your team their champions is toxic but its your ban i respect that and yes. he is annoying. but dont make it out to be that he is broken. his passive i do think needs to be changed whereas his shield will not regenerate when in combat for like 5 seconds. so he will only get 2 shields in a fight and not 5.
oh he isn't broken i'm fully aware of that but imo his kit is so bs that i'd rather get a troll in my team than letting someone play him in my games whether with or against him. Him being broken would eb the cherry on top, whouldn't change the fact how stupid his kit and scaling is in my eyes. Oh and speaking of, after i posted this and my "update" post after i actually let someone pick him only because he seemed to be a good person in chat, well guess the reason i demoted. Never again. looks can be deceiving and i will be an a**hole if i have to.
Wolvahulk (EUNE)
: I mean its a real asshole move since one tricks existed and will always exist, although the proper move by said one tricks is either dodging if possible, or using a champ they are confident they can do at least decent on, not troll and feed etc. , still its kinda stupid that that isn't against the TOS, I mean if someone troll bans my champion for the lols, I just don't feel like playing anymore. I understand people who give a good reason though, aka I just really hate the champ and don't want to see him in my match etc.
I agree it's a huge d*ck move and against my morals because i'm a genuine good person at heart but that last game broke me. Like if it was a 1st time Yasuo sure i guess but he fed Zoe, he literately had to counter 1 ability and he would have won. And that's a level 7 Yasuo we're talking about, what would a lvl 5 or less Yasuo player be like. Fail the concept of last hitting? Not risking it anymore cause i'm officially done whit this champ. A shame really since his concept is quite unique imo but MAN is his kit bs and playerbase the worst.
: what do you think a cat is, full of SCALES?
i lowkey want to see that now xD
: so you ban people's wanted pick for your asumption that since they are yasuo players they gonna play bad or be toxic? And yet you think we gonna admire you or follow your steps?
oh you're mistaken my friend, i don't rely on a soul to "admire me" or "follow my steps" i carry myself and set an example. ESPECIALLY after promoting to silver i swear i'm playing with %%%%%%s worse than players in bronze. Last game adc went afk from dying twice. Also i have a feeling yp didn't read my previous post which tl;dr a lvl7 yasup fed a zoe... MR WINDWALL FEEDING A CHAP WITH ONLY 1 DAMAGE OUTPUT When 99% of yasuo players in my games are trash, ye i'm not taking that risk anymore.
: Full AP jax Vs. Hybird jax
did you just reupload this vid in a new post, i'm almost certain i've seen that humbnail and title before.
: Not reportable, just a %%%% move
> just a %%%% move Maybe for you, however judging from the boards attitude and guidelines taken yesterday and for the next week they are against spoiling said movie. My guess is that this also applies for the game they're behind.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Good on you lad, but when someone trolls your game because you banned their champion and loses it for 4 other people, then don't come crying about how trolls are ruining your games. Banning hovered champions is toxic, whether you like it or not
update, i just did when both top and mid wanted him and guess what, someone dodged. No lp lost in vain and a win win for me. I'm totally fine with having to deal with someone trolling since it's against the tos, banning his champ however isn't. I said i'm banning yasuo, did and got cussed and threatened and i couldn't care less. Be my guest and troll which IS against the tos and you're getting your ass reported and a ticket will be sent.
: Yasuo is one of the most frustrating champions to go against outside of Riven (Both are stupidly OP, especially Riven who Rito admitted was OP). Yasuo should not have a shield and double crit chance (Oh but what about Rengar having 3?! True, he shouldn't have 3 either but he doesn't get double crit chance or a free 500+ shield from walking). The fact his Q used to last 10 seconds was stupid but even now it still deals absurd damage. Windwall should not block ultimates, especially if the projectile hits him but he windwalled the opposite direction and somehow negated all damage. His dash needs a longer nerf like Riven's dashes + shield. Too easy to get unnatural dashes or remove his ability to Q while dashing. Ult should only work on his tornados. No Malphite ult, no Shyvana ulting in, no Draven E. None of that should help him. That's not all, Yasuo's in your team will usually go 0/21/0 or go full AP and still end up going 1/18/2 while the enemy has full build at 15 minutes and is pretty much unkillable. TLDR: Ban Yasuo, not worth the headache.
What you mentioned have been engraved in my mind for years now xD There was a period where i even tried to suggest solutions to makehis it more fair. * Remove one of the passives * Change the windwall to be similar to braum without the full nullifying effect or have a healthbar similar to Yoric's circle. * Make his dash timed like Taric's q * Remove tower safety from ult * Keep the ult getting triggered by any knockup but when activated by a knockup other than his own q put the R on a longer cooldown compared to if he activated the knockup using his own q. Solid solutions that keeps the identity of yasuo but makes him more fair to play against, however due to the lack of attention from Riot and their stubborn state with not touching him i just gave up.
: >Don't like my attitude? Hate me for banning your champ? You can't be punished for banning a champion, even if it's a champion an ally want to pick.
indeed which is why i'm going forward with this with confidence.
Yraco (EUW)
: To be fair, if an ally has pointed out that they want a champion in chat or by clicking intended pick, you probably shouldn't ban an ally's pick, unless sometimes if they're last pick with nobody to secure an extremely popular pick for them. I don't think you should've banned Kayle at all unless they didn't indicate their champion. They did go way over the top in their reaction, however, and deserve to be punished. Reporting them through the in-game system should've worked to get them at least a 14 day ban; perhaps you should check their username to see if they've played after that game, and report it to Riot if they aren't punished for literally telling someone to end their life.
disagree fully and for good reasons now. For me my permabanned champ is Yasuo cause i despise his kit, and those who play him to some extend, no matter in what state he lies meta wise. However i used to go by the rules you mentioned (aka allow him to be picked if he's hovered and whoever hovered him is 1st pick) but after my last game no more. A level 7 Yasuo main feeding a Zoe... Yeah i'm never letting a Yasuo into my games.
: I do this from a long time ago. After they say in chat: * "wtf?" * "why did you ban my champion?" * "i troll" * "nice gg" * start to spam This season only 2 Yasuo had positive score and only one carry the game.
From my prespective i'm loosing lp either way. If i let him through i can't report him tho since him feeding would be justified by riot. However me banning Trahsuo isn't against Riot's TOS or rules but him throwing a tantrum, using offensive language in chat, announcing that he will troll/ feed on purpose and proceeding in doing so is against the TOS and gives me the advantage that i can get people like him banned for good. It's indeed a slim chance but i'd be damned if i didn't write a full essay in my report card and when i send a ticket to Riot support. And besides, if anyone else sees a player lashing out in chat i'm pretty sure they will just dodge themselves so it's a win-win-win for me.
Rioter Comments
: Not a problem. A lot of players would assume that me mentioning that it was silver was an insult. It's good to see some of us who use the boards don't lack in the brains department. Plus i know a bit about silver evelynns and they are questionable. After all, i was that guy a year ago.
Well, context matters xD I know my place skill wise and despite playing since season 4 i never took ranked seriously till a season or so ago, but someone saying "stfu bronze trash" is just unacceptable no matter how "true" or not it is. In my case division differences matter when it comes to differences in skill (although let's be honest not everyone deserves the rank they're at and that goes for both low and high elo xD). I could see some players seeing that eve is doing good for herself and may or may not have been crushed by one in their previous game thus ending up picking her only to fail miserably. It just caught me off guard that multiple different players picked eve back to back, enough for me to be curious about the whole thing xP
: Well she might suck in your eyes but she still has an average winrate (49.90%). But shes really good at snowballing still. In the right hands shes a great champion. I wouldn't give your opinion of a champion from a silver elo perspective.
fair point, In this case i've just been unfortunate with her being in the wrong hands i guess. Thnx for the reply :)
Rioter Comments
: This community is so great!
mute, report and move on. end of story. Not the 1st piece of trash and unfortunately not the last.
: HOW COME POEPLE IM PLAYING WITH ARE %%%%ING DISTURBED?
thank the mmr system? idk tbh i've given up on logically explaining the reason of things once i got an unranked in my games. like why? who cares at this point. When i do everything i could and loose gotta thank the 50% winrate. idk if it's rue but its calmer to throw the problem into the air instead of beating myself over the afk jgl who got mad because he got invaded by their mid after i pinged thousands of times and as a mage couldn't follow an assassin in the dark without vision without knowing where he or their jgl is. I just blame the system and move on. If i did sth wrong i don't do it again and that's the limit of how much i'd ever care about this game anymore.
: It was more of a Sh*tpost to begin with but to give you a better explenation, i'm starting to see a pattern in the way the 'difficulty' of winning a game spikes after promoting to an higher devision which is heartbreaking. I'd rather be stuck at plat 4 0 lp then having to be stressed over demoting a divison after promoting.
I totally understand feeling a burnout from the game, the grind, the repetition, all of it really. The way this game is "difficult " varies from devision to devision so i can't really fully understand your point of view since im a "trash" bronze xD But i can relate to being mentally done with the concept of it. I have been for a while favoring the idea of climbing and progression being skill based and not team based despite the full knowledge of how bad said idea is for a game like league until i came to the realization that i was just tired of the concept of moba's in general and longed to solo player level up games. Thanks to the boards i came upon the game Transistor on the Epig Games store that is free for a limited time now and it's an action RPG that has no pvp elements whatsoever AND works on low end pcs without sacrificing vfx or stunning visuals with amazing artwork. It felt like i'vs struck gold and can't get enough. Haven't felt like touching league ever since. I personally don't care about the controversy that epic games is involved in, ok maybe not like that but it's a free game that's too good to pass. I'd never support them and their "exclusivity" ideology on pc games by paying for sht is what i meant. If you want you can check it out or if action RPG's isn't your thing try anything else.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: the problem with that is if you group them together and the good players wont be matched with them, then the queue times will skyrocket... i dont really meet that much toxic ppl in my games, i can go for 10 games without meeting one be it in my team or the enemy, and if others claims are true that they find 2-3 toxic ppl in each game then we look at the average of 1 in every game and exclude them from the queue then you are looking at 15-30 mins of queue times or much bigger differences in skills what riot is trying to achieve is to reform these ppl, and that should be the goal always "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" from Paarthurnax in Skyrim
With the current playerbase i'm pretty sure your statistics are close enough to be true. However it won't stay that way after the system goes live. Yes queue times would get longer after a while which is sth i noted(and a sacrifice i'm willing to make for better games), however with the reputation of the game getting changed for the better not only would some old players who quit because they couldn't stand the toxic behavior of the playerbase return but new players would be set greeted into a more friendly definitely less toxic environment than the one we currently are dealing with which in return turns them positive with in turn increases the number of positive good players which in return attracts more new players. In the end queue times get shorter again but with the majority of the player base being positive. It's a long process but a much needed imo. Yes the occasion "mid or feed/ troll" will occur but will happen once a week instead of once every two games.
: Akali is still too overpowered
play panth to stun her down, i trash her with him and talon. Or just play better.
: garbage game
Didn't you just describe the whole concept of Ranked? If you don't enjoy the grind why play it to begin with? Stick to normals/ events or find another game, no one is holding you hostage here.
: Could you give me some advice: how to counter assasin mids?
I fight fire with fire (usually talon) but i've tried pantheon a few times and it worked. If ap is your concern either fizz (basically the ap assassin out there) or Neeko to put them in place. Can't say for Trashuo since i have been permabanning the sucker for a long time now.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: what you want to achieve is called prisoners island, to group toxic ppl together, it was suggested at least a few times every month, and the answer is always the same: prisoners island never worked and never will... how do you want to improve behavior if you close toxic ppl together? they see nothing but toxicity, there is no good example there that they could aim to achieve
I'm not aiming to improve people's behavior but the game's ecosystem and quality. Whether they improve or not in is none of my concern. Do they improve? Good for them , they're more than welcome to play with the ones that deserve to have a good time. Do they not and quit? Just as good for me. Also regarding the "prisoner island" idea you're comparing the system to here's a reply i gave on the other boards showing the difference. Long story short Prisoner island would be an accurate description of my idea if said island has a population of basically 1. > That concept of matching Bad people with Bad people is called the prisoners Island concept and Riot doesnt Support it since its a toxicity breeding cesspool. Also If you can still Match against them i again ask you, why wouldnt everyone Ban Bad players? Then they end up with better Teams and worse enemys, since the matchmaking System has to Put them somewhere. - Timethief49 "You see that's the idea, the system doesn't have to. They get banned by good players leaving bad people with bad people. If they ban each other the number of people they can queue up with keeps decreasing till queue times becomes obnoxiously long forcing them to make a new account for a new slate or quit for good for being unable to play. Trolls/ toxic people complain about being banned "for no reason". This system would punish them by their own doing. It wouldn't be riot who determined they're bringing bad behavior rather it would be a direct consequence to their bad behavior from the community. The playerbase is basically telling them "you are unpleasing to play with". Their accounts would be still available but basically useles when it takes you 30 min to queue with said account, again all because of their own doing. Either they improve their behavior and start over with a new account or quit for good. Prisoner island or not, you make it sound like i'm concerned for bad players having a bad experience which i'm not. They are the cause of the bad experience in league. Them getting long queue times would be a reflection of their own doing."
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JJEy3IsP,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T01:20:05.513+0000) > > ban them from being on your team? yes. From facing them? no. > > troll pickers who didn't get the roll they want, afkers, trolls, toxic players, reportcallers...etc are all undeserving of having a good time when in most instances they cause misery to every good player out there. People who actually try to have a good time are forced to deal with their crap. > > If it was for me as a player i would perma ban every troll who runs it down mid the moment he thinks about it, but from a business standpoint banning a big chuck of the playerbase is never good. > > The solution? Separate the good from the bad, which leads to better more quality games without toxicity which will attract more good players. > > What will happen to the bad players? they will be grouped together and bach into each other till they rip each other apart. After that? Well it depends: > 1) they reform for seeing the damage they cause/ want to play good quality games as well > 2) will actually quit for good. > > A win-win in my book. I couldn't care less if bad players never return to league. The system encourages good behavior which is sth the honor system failed to make a huge impact on. This time instead of a measly ward skin at the end of the season you're rewarded with good players, better quality game and eventually more victories, all of which are a dream come true for every passionate gamer that actually cares about the game and doesn't go afk because "my kda is bad so this isn't fun i'm out" leaving the good players in a 4v5 which leads to an undeserving loss because of an asshole. That concept of matching Bad people with Bad people is called the prisoners Island concept and Riot doesnt Support it since its a toxicity breeding cesspool. Also If you can still Match against them i again ask you, why wouldnt everyone Ban Bad players? Then they end up with better Teams and worse enemys, since the matchmaking System has to Put them somewhere.
> since the matchmaking System has to Put them somewhere. You see that's the idea, the system doesn't have to. They get banned by good players leaving bad people with bad people. If they ban each other the number of people they can queue up with keeps decreasing till queue times becomes obnoxiously long forcing them to make a new account for a new slate or quit for good for being unable to play. Trolls/ toxic people complain about being banned "for no reason". This system would punish them by their own doing. It wouldn't be riot who determined they're bringing bad behavior rather it would be a direct consequence to their bad behavior from the community. The playerbase is basically telling them "you are unpleasing to play with". Their accounts would be still available but basically useles when it takes you 30 min to queue with said account, again all because of their own doing. Either they improve their behavior and start over with a new account or quit for good. Prisoner island or not, you make it sound like i'm concerned for bad players having a bad experience which i'm not. They are the cause of the bad experience in league. Them getting long queue times would be a reflection of their own doing.
: Since nobody is saying nothing
Who knows maybe later this year. However with the announcement of the upcoming shonen/seinen anime inspired skinline i can imagine it taking star guardian's place this year.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JJEy3IsP,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-20T17:56:35.998+0000) > > you're not getting what i'm saying. You CAN'T ban them from playing against you only with you. The statistic you mentioned is true but has nothing to do with what im proposing. > > If you add a pro player to your list then the chance of you having him on your team went down to 0% and guaranteed you facing him 100% of the time. You would never want to add the good players to your list cause you still wan to play with them. > > The goal of the system isn't to remove toxic players from the game but to separate them from good ones. Those that are passionate and willing to fight through the odds, work together, overall have fun...etc. from the raging toxic trolling running it down mid afkers. To never have to be in the same team. To ensure a good time for those who are looking for it instead of having to deal with the stereotypical toxic players the league community is unfortunately known for. So in your system everyone will Just Ban the Bad Players, got it. Totally Not abusable.
ban them from being on your team? yes. From facing them? no. troll pickers who didn't get the roll they want, afkers, trolls, toxic players, reportcallers...etc are all undeserving of having a good time when in most instances they cause misery to every good player out there. People who actually try to have a good time are forced to deal with their crap. If it was for me as a player i would perma ban every troll who runs it down mid the moment he thinks about it, but from a business standpoint banning a big chuck of the playerbase is never good. The solution? Separate the good from the bad, which leads to better more quality games without toxicity which will attract more good players. What will happen to the bad players? they will be grouped together and bach into each other till they rip each other apart. After that? Well it depends: 1) they reform for seeing the damage they cause/ want to play good quality games as well 2) will actually quit for good. A win-win in my book. I couldn't care less if bad players never return to league. The system encourages good behavior which is sth the honor system failed to make a huge impact on. This time instead of a measly ward skin at the end of the season you're rewarded with good players, better quality game and eventually more victories, all of which are a dream come true for every passionate gamer that actually cares about the game and doesn't go afk because "my kda is bad so this isn't fun i'm out" leaving the good players in a 4v5 which leads to an undeserving loss because of an asshole.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: they are trying for 10 years now, all they can do is permaban toxic ppl but they can come back anytime with new accounts, the problem is with humanity, not with the game or the punishment system there are ppl who dont want anything else just to be a complete toxic piece of crap
Not trying to change the world here xD As for them trying i haven't heard a official statement by riot of them trying anything like what i'm proposing, which is why i did the post in the 1st place. As for toxic people making new accounts it's sth the system makes harder fro them to do. As mentioned a full 30 levels of "endurance" and good behavior would be required to not be added to anyone's list, and if they do not they would end up with the long queues and stuck with other toxic people like before making the whole account useless again forcing them to redo the whole thing over and over till they either a) acually reform b) quit for good Ofc the the rate of new accounts to ones isolated is sth that the whole thing relies on, if new accounts are made than added to lists then the whole system is proven useless but that's a thing that can't be determined by just theorizing. It has to be studied, fine tuned and experimented with before making any final decisions and assumptions on usefulness.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: yea, everyone would love that but its impossible, as i said earlier if you get rid of one 3 other takes its place, its a losing fight sadly this is why we need games like forknight, to attract all the toxic ppl so we will be left with the normal ones
The idea is solid but the research, execution and results is on Riot themselves. I'm no expert i merely got the idea a few days ago which is why i'm using words like "in the long run" because frankly i have no idea how long it would actually take for the system to show any real effect if at all. The rate of bad people to good could be extreme that the system would collapse if not fine tuned or sth. It could be proved useless for it taikg way too long to show any promise but i believe we should at least try don't we?
: If i'm not useing this sort of system to stop me queuing with players who have negatively effected my LP. Then whats the point of the system.
One thing at a time my friend, people who started off by accidentally dying to a gank because of lack of vision and thuss missed out on farm and was behind is one thing, someone seeing bot lane giving away 1st kill and thus decides to go afk is another. The former could farm back up, get shutdowngold, bounceback or at the very least still be useful by either his cc in teamfights or splitpushing, it's the mentality to keep fighting and keep going on despite the odds (and no i'm not talking about the cenarios where the whole team is 2/15 and the enemy is in our base at 7 minutes, there are times when it's really over and a surrender is a must). The latter however is just useless and guaranteed to affect you negatively. The more of the former we have compared to the latter the better don't you think?
: Yeah but you would just ban the feeders on your team and eventually you wouldn't be able to find a match xD
there's a difference between someone being counterplayed/ camped and running it down mid. Good players know such things, short tempered bad ones dont and are the ones the system is intended to filter out. As for the system being mishandled by banning just bad players the affect the and the affect would be negligible. Not many will do it, not many will get affected by "misuse" since many of the ones judging would be of similar skill in similar elo ths the standards of "good play is on equal footing (unless yore facing a diamond in silver then that's a matchmaking problem which i have nothing to do with). Another fix would be having a limited amount of names you can add in a certain period of time. This way you have to make it count and people would think twice before wasting it on someone who farmed poorly compared to someone who ran it down mid. However people would definitely add bad trolling teammates to the list the moment they can which would be way more frequent than the former misuse thus achieving what it's designed for.
Show more

Ozzie Storm

Level 145 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion