: Looking for a friendly community?
: Hey random people of the internet :o
Hai. Hello. Hi. Howdy. Herro. Hewwo. Bonjour. Ciao. Chao. Hola. Namaste. Salaam. Zdravo. Zdravstvuj. Zdravstvujtye.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=y1MIOGa2,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-12-14T14:02:53.691+0000) > > Were is Croissant? Didn't see him since the end of Season 6 :( You rang?? > [{quoted}](name=PROaa135,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=y1MIOGa2,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-12-14T13:22:18.829+0000) > > Today is one of my best mates's birthday (Banta Squad), he's turning 18, he's like a brother to me and he wanted to play with a Riot member on his birthday, but..he's unsure to ask. > > So. I'm asking for him. I'd highly appreciate if you could help me surprise him, it'd perhaps be an amazing gift for him. Totally up for this but wont be around much after 3pm today but am can do it anytime tomorrow or over the weekend if you're interested.
Sadly, I am not to plan the times of a game. Mainly because of near future exams coming nearby. So all of these plans for a game or two, plan it with my friend. Haha. ^^ '
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey PROaa135, I'm a bit short on time today, but is there a certain time would suit? ^^
Sadly, I am not to plan the time of games with. Highly because I have exams coming in the near future.. So. All plans about times of a game you can agree with him. ^^
  Rioter Comments
: Riot Rambo! :p
Then I play a game with him in March...Fails flash. #RAMBO
Rismosch (EUW)
: Nothing is true? But then this statement is false too. And when it's false, then it states the truth. But when it's true, then everything is false including this statement. But when it's false, then it's true again... Argh, my brain! It hurts >_<
Loading... ERROR #174 FOUND
xtimigui (EUW)
: http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/021/101/569.png :D
That expression of being filled with DETERMINATION is showed on your face. -_-
Arcadeath (EUNE)
: *eats a cookie* Do not lose hope young Padawan!
: Let's clear up the whole sexism thing.
Wait, this "all girls" team was a thing? o_O I must be in a whole new world..
: That feeling when
Where in the world did you find these pictures.. xD
Arcadeath (EUNE)
: Arcade Ahri drawing (pls don't bash)
Too much drawing skills. I can't draw a stickman even if my life depended on it xD Here's a cookie! {{item:2010}}
: That feeling when....
* You feel a pat on your back.
LA Losty (EUW)
: Some people get really butthurt really easily...
Okay. Well, butthurt people are butthurt. Can't really change them. But the fact someone gets butthurt about having -2.5x dmg than the strongest person, that ain't butthurt. That's jealousy of skill. They just don't have what you do. They're jealous asf. ;)
zrs1337 (EUNE)
: Teammates flaming me all game and spamming "report 9x"
So uh..First things first...Let's blame Riot instead of uh..I don't know...Banning everyone I hate? Mute function, don't be negative, you'll be fine...Mehhh, too late.
: its almost time...
{{champion:412}} Time to HOOK up some people. Kekekeke
: > [{quoted}](name=PROaa135,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0E0YYQ0G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-19T17:56:24.713+0000) > > Win rates and play rates don&#x27;t matter, mate. The skill on the champion does, go for the person you know you&#x27;ll do better with. Nonsense. Big power difference. Jinx is freelo. Kalista is useless. Jinx has high win rate. Also high pick rate. This means power champion. Kalista has low win rate with low pick rate. This means useless champion. _**INJUSTICE**_
Magically, with the recent Kalista's I play (I'm a Thresh main), they're not half bad, and their damage is pretty decent, so I'm not sure what could be the problem, really.
Chessbraino (EUNE)
: There are some good guides on there though, I've learned a few things on some champs thanks to that site. Do you have any other sites that you think are better? I am definitely open to suggestions.
Yeah, some of them are good. But later on, they're kind of not good when you keep on learning. Not really, but the only best site you can find is in your brain. Just keep on learning and you'll keep on making better guides than the ones you found. =)
Eveninn (EUW)
: *hugs and falls asleep*
*cuddles and falls asleep* Rawr..
Chessbraino (EUNE)
: Thanks for reading it :D Well, I am too lazy to make one of those extremely detailed guides on mobafire or something like that :P So I just made a quick one here :D
"Extremely detailed". Wrong term when it comes to mobafire xD
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gghbwAM2,comment-id=000200000001000000000001,timestamp=2016-09-19T15:27:37.720+0000) > > We miss him greatly here in Riot Dublin :-( He always used to come over and poke me about the randomest things...I&#x27;ll miss that. Were you here the time I shrink wrapped his desk and then filled it up with packing nuts and hid all the bins in the office.... THOSE WERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS! He will be missed.
Please. Let us slowly give a cookie to Draggles peacefully. Come on, lads..
VladTheMage (EUNE)
: What the hell is going on in Ranked now?
Ban Teemo, and you will be giving every troll an Emote.
: Im so impressed
FOR EARTH'S SAKES. GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL.
Eveninn (EUW)
: Good ... yawn ... Morning!
*yawn* Morning. I need a quick hug, please. *hugs*
guy112 (EUW)
: Premade Spectating
I don't think that would be a good idea, really...You're basically just a magical ward that can fly around everywhere.
Meów (EUNE)
: My dream come true
How dare you become a smurf? xD Jk. Congrats, man!
: GUYS DONT BE STUPID
Why do even people think they will get what they want? Only free things is Riot Girl Tristana (& Tristana), Unchained Alistar (& Alistar), and Dreadknight Garen (& Garen). What "only free things you can get" problem do they have an issue trying to consider listening to?
DHZ (EUW)
: My reaction when people are more hyped for stupid pink skins than Ivern
My reaction when I realized you were reading this message. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: 2 mids in dynamic queue??? nice bug tho
Things like these happen. It's hilarious. I feel bad for the support tho xD
R FLASH XD (EUNE)
: Just lost a game I couldn't even play
Well, things like these happen. Possibly, Riot servers couldn't be the problem, if they were, you shouldn't really be pissed about it. I get it, it's ranked. But it's just a game, calm the freak down. Check off anything that could cause you to have ping. Like...Wifi on the phone with apps open?
: Injustice
Win rates and play rates don't matter, mate. The skill on the champion does, go for the person you know you'll do better with.
: Do you have any reason not to pick the strongest ADC, Jhin?
Banned. If not banned, then he probably won't be a monster machine he used to be.
RandyOorton (EUNE)
: Whats wrong with EZ, IZI, IZY etc players??
You can get banned for that, at times, you really just don't get notified.
Chessbraino (EUNE)
: A few hints for Vel Koz players
EYE took my time to read this guide. Not bad. ;) Vel'Koz tryhard/main/OTP (whatevs). I'm a Thresh main, but I never expected a freaking essay xDD
Gr8m8er (EUW)
: Trolls in game/champ select
Contact Player Support and talk to them about it. Or just use the report button.
Antony9 (EUW)
: this is the first time i've played support (those 3 games with soraka)
Still! You never know. Good job for the wins and good luck in future games ;) <3
: This is how you can improve your english
K Ÿ Ø (EUW)
: AZIR Bug Invisibel
The bug is fixed, probably...Hopefully.
Antony9 (EUW)
: Should I keep on playing support?
Who knows? Maybe you're just experienced with playing support! You can play other roles if you want to, even if you lose. Like the saying goes. "It doesn't matter about your KDA, as long as you have lots of fun!
Eveninn (EUW)
: What are your favourite quotes of your Top 3 champions?
{{champion:17}} Hut, two, three, four! {{champion:238}} None escape their shadow. {{champion:99}} Stay positive. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For Teemo, it's always nice to know some childish thing we did in the past! Just like being kids always saying that special line! For Zed, well.. If you ever made a darkness type of thing, such as a lie, or a heartbreaking thing. You'll never escape it. One way or another, it will always be caught and found out.. For Lux, do I really have to explain? Stay positive! Don't be toxic! CX
: Who is your favorite champion and why?
{{champion:412}} It's always fun to play him. There's lots of builds you can pick, but tanky (tiny bit of AD) is bae. CX He's also one of the simplest kinds which you can just easily steal a dragon or baron or make an epic play! If you can time it right, that is. Besides! The new skin. DARK STAR. A PART OF SPACE! SPACE IS LIFE.
: Which braindead does this?
If you kind of hate it when that happens, might as well play Draft. Blind is just not bae.
: Toxicity in League of Legends, In-Game Issues
Cannot believe toxicity can even bring up these type of things. Sorry to hear for your loss ones, hope you're doing okay now. Report, mute, and you should be fine....Hopefully..
ItZyW (EUW)
: It DOES exist, it happened to me aswell
Just did a tiny bit more research, my mistake.
Rioter Comments
: Oh forgive me I was just playing nemesis draft and I was the joy of playing garen vs teemo. Best source of freshly messed up sanity.
Porto, give him whatchu got. I'll give you more, later on. cx {{summoner:31}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}} {{item:2010}}
PROaa135 (EUW)
: Give me five minutes.
Never mind, I gave up. Kms xD
: I post a lot of pointless stuff, you have to be more specific ^^
Sweetlake (EUW)
: New system is stupid
Just mute them and report them. Do people nowadays even use the mute button? I have hope for you in your future games.
Show more

PROaa135

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion