Riryz (EUW)
: same can be said for you... he complains about a fair ban so i reply that his ban is deserved. you on the other hand just reply for the sake of annoying people... ps: guys please... stop downvoting people replying to a comment. if you feel the neede to downvote at least leave a comment behind instead of just downvoting.
> same can be said for you... he complains about a fair ban so i reply that his ban is deserved. you on the other hand just reply for the sake of annoying people... I reply because I see a flawed argument that I want to correct.
Riryz (EUW)
: you break rules, you get banned. the end. we dont need someone that does the things you just said.
We dont need you either, yet here you are. Im afraid it doesnt work like that.
RIPya (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pankhart,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L0rzEEAz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-10T18:35:38.967+0000) > > mommy someone annoyed me by spamming emote in game, can I please report him for it? can he please get banned for it? please? Im sure it will make the community better and the game more enjoyable! typical league community...he spams 25minutes this annoying laugh and i should accept it...the second someone says something, he is the idiot...sad kid. just don´t bother at all if you don´t help....ok? your comment is pointless as this kids spamming...just DON´T, thank you
What u just wrote to me is reportable, yet here you are QQing about how you are bothered by people using an in game emote for their champion. Btw Im helping you by realizing how childish and insecure you and your thread are. If you can be seriously annoyed by a game emote, you need medication.
RIPya (EUW)
: Spamming laughs, how they do it, how to stop it?
mommy someone annoyed me by spamming emote in game, can I please report him for it? can he please get banned for it? please? Im sure it will make the community better and the game more enjoyable!
: A level 30 account needs to be inactive for 2 years and 6 months. After that you can take the name.
Rioter Comments
Positivity (EUNE)
: Popular League of Legends opinions that are wrong.
Stopped reading after you wrote that dynQ doesnt make it easy to get TO diamond because IN diamond you can only 3 man prem.
Rismosch (EUW)
: You know what I hate about the community? That your opinions means nothing if you are low ELO! I made multiple complains aswell, that the hate on Dynamic Queue is unjustified. But everytime I got the same response: "You have no idea what you are talking about you Boosted Gold Scrub" This is bullshit. Players don't seem to understand that knowledge doesn't necesserily interfer with how good you are in this game. Bronze players are not stupid! They have a brain aswell! But they get treated as if they had none. Me and many other players that are in the lower ELOs can you explain how this game works, the only thing that is missing is practice. I don't play LoL 20 hours a day like the pros. Of course I don't have that much practice than them! But my knowledge is the same! And this is what this cummunity ignores. I hate it! --- PS: I Like your post +1
if u had same knowledge as the pros you would be diamond already. Mechanic skill is not required to climb. Mechanics matter only in highest tiers.
: If you're not able to carry your games at the level you're at, that's probably because you're at the level you're meant to be. "It's you, not your team" is the definition of this game. Unless you played a perfect game * You warded and saw every gank * You snowballed * You didn't make a single bad choice That means you didn't die * You affected every other lane as much as possible * You created so much pressure 4 people came to your lane and you just walked away * You shotcalled your team to victory Then it's still down to you. There's so much you can do to change the outcomes of games, and if you can't, guess what? These people are YOUR rank too, they're having a bad game, they're on tilt. You're in the top percentile of players with a 50% winrate, your main champion at a 53% winrate. It's going to appear that you're losing a lot more than you're winning, but you look at your match history and you can see in your Sona games, you either stomp or get stomped. At no point do you go even. As much as I agree with some very valid points you make in this post, overall I disagree with the point. It **is** down to you to win the game. If you play to go even and in theory, get carried, you're not going to win. If you're meant to climb, you'll stomp every game, because your skill level will far surpass the level of your enemies, regardless if another lane is getting slaughtered. > The people, who have a consistent kda, cs, roams, vision, objective focus, everything. But they keep having the most ridiculous luck with matchmaking, This line describes it the most, matchmaking isn't luck, matchmaking is matchmaking. You're being matched against people who you should be matched against, and if they're not people you're able to win against, these aren't people you should be getting matched with. **It is not down to your team to win the game, it is down to you**. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm repeating myself, so I'll put it another way. When Faker was climbing, do you think Faker spent his time thinking about how bad his luck is with teams? Or do you think he found his problems, worked on them and go to where he is?
You dont know what you are talking about.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Listen. Luck does not mean anything. You get placed into a team and you need to work with what is given to you. When you can't, you lose. Stats also doesn't mean anything. It's more about what you do with the stats. I suggest you watch following video, which has pretty valid proof that luck does affect you in little to no way: https://youtu.be/MfBKlmKT53g
this video would make sense if league was a 1v1 game and u could only play caitlyn with fixed 50% crit chance.
Leptyx (EUW)
: ***
He was obviously talking about matchmaking. Lmao. People these days.
: The " It's you, not your teams" quote
tl;dr pls first paragraph was good, but then I scrolled down to find all this text and I dont know what to do with it EDIT: Ive read it till the end, u spoke to my heart fam
: What's up with the "It's just a normal game, I can do what I want" attitude?
This trolling is so advanced even I wasnt sure. U have my upvote, dear troll apprentice!
: EUW Server
Maintenance
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> Why, do you have a 100% working solution to detect them? I mean, even the fabled human analysis finds it hard to prove the intention of ruining a game, except if the game ruiner actually announces it. Do I look like a million dollar company to you? > And why do you think that everyone isn't convinced that both should be punished? Because without one, there wouldnt be the other > Almost every game I had a flamer in, I lost it. K. Now answer my question with a yes/no please. > Trashtalk =/= insults. Again, are you trolling? Give me an example of trashtalk that cannot be interpreted as an insult. > Again, do you have a 100% working method to prove it? Again, am I a million dollar company? Why should I deal with their problems?
yoniame (EUNE)
: ways to counter Yasuo: doanything. literally anything. you can: outrange, outrun, outscale, out cc, out kite, outfarm him with quite many champions if you know the ranges and limits of yasuos kit
have fun kiting a yasuo that isnt retarded
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> But if a rule gets violated in a certain way more often than other rules, and this violation is easy to prove, wouldn't punishing it make sense? Yes, but RIOT somehow skillfully managed to shift the publics view from the real game ruiners, just because of RIOTs inability to deal with them. I mean, I respect RIOT for this, which is no small feat, brainwashing huge masses into thinking that if someone trolls your game and you tell him he is stupid you should be the one that gets punished. > By flaming someone, you're basically throwing out of the window any remaining chances of comebacks and teamwork. Have you never won a game with a flamer in team that u werent winnign from the start? > Is that what a "competitive" player should be doing? And why shouldn't it be punished? Professional athletes trashtalk each other during game all the time. > Be aware that Riot tackles both problems, but "trolling" gets punished less partially because it doesn't happen as often as flaming, and partially because proving one's intention to intrntionally lose a game is much harder than proving flame. I agree with it being hard to proof. But thats it. Its not impossible. Just hard.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pankhart,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dsAETReI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-07-31T10:43:27.562+0000) > > What the heck is the point of all this text? Just a rant that u got flamed for picking sona? Lol, nobody is forcing you to read it, my friend. All posts will be relevant and funny for some, but not for others. And I am not sure you read it properly if that's what you got out of it, because that was not the point, really. More the funny irony that I have often gotten flamed for picking Sona, but for very different reasons pre- and post-buff and how some players are never happy whether you pick a champ they think is bad OR good.
> that was not the point Later, in the same comment > More the funny irony that I have often gotten flamed for picking Sona
: Sad Sona main - a teardripping story of Champ Select
What the heck is the point of all this text? Just a rant that u got flamed for picking sona?
: I love how, even when you quote it, you conveniently ignore the part where I said that having to explain the nature of a joke undermines the execution and desirability of the joke, even assuming that it _was_ a joke and you _aren't_ making excuses. Or at least, if you _didn't_ overlook it, you're not counteracting it in any way. At most, you're just acting as if the fact that you don't understand it makes it wrong, all the while repeating things you've already said as if that'll make it more right...somehow. I'm not trolling, I'm just not saying what you want to hear. And even if I _was_ a troll, great job _not_ following the classic axiom of not feeding the trolls. It's pretty clear from this that when you opened your thread, you didn't want a discussion - you wanted an echo chamber. And the funniest part about this? Because of how you admit to only reading the first part of my first post because something-something-elitist bigotry, you're acting as if that _single_ accusation of blaming is the only thing that you did that warranted a punishment. The punchline? It wasn't. And you know it. So even if your reply to me _was_ a compelling argument and not just perplexed rambling gibberish, your restriction is still deserved.
>I love how, even when you quote it, you conveniently ignore the part where I said that having to explain the nature of a joke undermines the execution and desirability of the joke, even assuming that it was a joke and you aren't making excuse Im sorry, I just have no idea what ur talking about and what relevance does it bear to anything xD. So you didnt understand it for whatever reason and I have to explain it to you? So? How does this change anything? I have no idea what ur point is. > At most, you're just acting as if the fact that you don't understand it makes it wrong, all the while repeating things you've already said as if that'll make it more right...somehow. Im starting to feel we are hugely misunderstanding each other, as I have literally no idea what ur talking about. > I'm not trolling, I'm just not saying what you want to hear. And even if I was a troll, great job not following the classic axiom of not feeding the trolls. It's pretty clear from this that when you opened your thread, you didn't want a discussion - you wanted an echo chamber. Fam, as I stated in my previous post, I assumed that you are not a troll, what are you on about? :D How is this relevant to anything? Why do you keep changing the subject into some meaningless banter. The poiint was that u said I blamed someone where I clearly didnt. All this bs text of yours literally carries no weight at all and I have no idea what the hell are you trying to say to me. > And the funniest part about this? Because of how you admit to only reading the first part of my first post because something-something-elitist bigotry, you're acting as if that single accusation of blaming is the only thing that you did that warranted a punishment. The punchline? It wasn't. And you know it. Yes I did 1 report call in 50 min. But the fact that you pinpointed something so objectively non-toxic made me instantly realize that you are one of those people that find negativity in "Sona pls dont lasthit my minions". And I cant be bothered. Im sorry. > So even if your reply to me was a compelling argument and not just perplexed rambling gibberish, your restriction is still deserved. Yes, I indeed did that one report call in 50 min. Im fully aware of how grossly I violated the rules and negatively impacted lives of my fellow summoners with my overly toxic behavior. Im sorry.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pankhart,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7AaY6o2I,comment-id=00050000000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-30T21:06:26.692+0000) > > Yes, of course their in-game behavior remains a mystery, but when someone is negative and mean on boards, shouldnt that suffice as a proof that these very people trying to witch hunt flamers are toxic themselves? No. Because it's not happening in-game, and by nature, it's far less likely to be base-instinctive than in real-time chat with the pressure of the ongoing game. It's not the same situation. And that's even assuming that it _is_ as severe as what the flamers are doing...which it isn't. You only say otherwise because you got punished. Also, please look up what a witch-hunt is in this context, because especially given this forum's explicit rules against it, you clearly don't know what the term means.
> Also, please look up what a witch-hunt is in this context, because especially given this forum's explicit rules against it, you clearly don't know what the term means. I took the time to look it up in case it changed while I wasnt watching, it didnt. Witch hunt is exactly whats happening right now for people that believe verbal toxicity is not as huge offense and shouldnt be taken priority over other rules violations. > No. Because it's not happening in-game, and by nature, it's far less likely to be base-instinctive than in real-time chat with the pressure of the ongoing game. It's not the same situation. And that's even assuming that it is as severe as what the flamers are doing...which it isn't. You only say otherwise because you got punished. This doesnt make any sense. So you say that if someone is not under pressure and is already toxic, when he gets under pressure he will be less toxic? Im not following.
Irrsinn (EUW)
: Like the "gentlemans" statements. He was not discussing, he threw around accusations and blankets a whole group with them. There are definitly people here that step over the boundries, that are are only here for their schadenfreude and to make others feel bad about themselves. But that is not something everyone automaticly does when he disagrees with flamers notion that they are a)inncoent b) punished unjustly c)it was not that bad d)someone else started it etc. Just like my overblown statement that all flamers are psychopaths (which is true for some but definitly not for all) not everyone who says flaming is bad is somehow a (hidden) flamer himself. I will attest that quite a few persons are "overzelous" on the boards, to the point were I report them myself to the mods. But going from "report calling is negative" to "if you think that you do it yourself and do it even worse then most others" is just flatout redicolous. Edit: A problem is that if you visit this part of the forums long enough you read the same threads again and again: "My ban was unfair", "Premades gave me a ban", "I did nothing", "I need another chance" etc etc. Unfortunatly, the answer to these threads is also mostly the same: you did not do nothing, it was not unfair, others starting it doesn't mean you did not do it and so on. If you repeat this long enough you grow colder, it's getting harder to emphatize. Despite all their claims, 99% of the cases are not different. You have seen it before, you have said it before, answers get shorter and often more snappish. Combine this with the fact that most who come here just started to read up on the rules or only have hearsay are confronted by the people who talk about this regularly and in the process seem direct and aggressive. Some, as you mentioned, to the point were they themselves are going to far, becoming toxic themselves.
Well, yes, while I cannot agree with his choice of words, I understand what he was trying to say and that caused me to reply to you after I saw the dialogue you had in which he was kind of struggling. I just thought Id clarify his point a bit(or at least my take on it). Im a bit bitter after my time on boards, because majority of people here seem so eager to punish everyone that shows even the tiniest signs of negativity in game. For example, for the chat log I posted, if I saw someone behave like I did that game under given circumstances, I would not even consider reporting him, yet here on boards I get ton of downvotes and everyone says that it was well deserved because of 1 report call in 50 min. Idk it just seems mean to me. I just wish riot would deal with toxicity in some way that would prevent players from flooding chat with insults, but still make them able to maintain their ability to play the game. Btw beautiful reply, I appreciate u taking the time (and not with a short and snappish way).
Irrsinn (EUW)
: Well, all flamers are psychopaths anyway. They have no arguments and have to resort to insults instead of said arguments. You have seen that too, right :) Am I doing this general sweeping statemanet that encorporates everyone of a group no matter if true thing right?
You are, sadly, I dont understand why would you mention it, since it barely has any connection to what we were discussing =(.
Irrsinn (EUW)
: And as I told the gentleman that's nothing more than assumptions he can neither prove nor be sure about.
Oh well, there is plenty of proof on these boards =). People are offensive to convicted flamers that try to get the public on their side all the time, Im sure ur not gonna deny this, or am I wrong? Yes, of course their in-game behavior remains a mystery, but when someone is negative and mean on boards, shouldnt that suffice as a proof that these very people trying to witch hunt flamers are toxic themselves?
: > [{quoted}](name=Pankhart,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7AaY6o2I,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-07-30T05:38:48.082+0000) > > I stopped reading after u wrote that saying to enemy sona that waits in pinked bush 3 times in a row that she cheeses is blaming. Im sorry you took time to write such a long post, but you wrote nonsense in the first paragraph and you are probably overly sensitive =) Says the person who dismisses an explanation that they requested on the basis of the length. You only say it's "nonsense" because you don't want to hear it. > I mean I jokingly say to enemy sona that played well that she is cheesing and u say its toxic behaviour? Yes. If you have to explain the fact that you were joking, it pretty much speaks volumes as to how well-executed the joke was, and how much the joke was worth telling in the first place. And that's assuming you even _were_ joking and not just fishing for excuses. > Mate, grow up. Going by literally everything in your chat log, it might be an idea for you to practice your own advice.
Im not sure if you are trolling right now, but Ive seen some sh*t on these boards, so Im gonna assume u dont. First of all, I dismissed an explanation because you considered jokingly saying to enemy that cheesed u to stop cheesing as "blaming". Of course Im not serious, I mean, are you kidding? Has anyone ever in this game stopped doing something because enemy team requested it? I was just expressing that her plays annoy me and therefore made her a compliment. How is this toxic? How is this BLAMING? What do you not understand about this? > Yes. If you have to explain the fact that you were joking, it pretty much speaks volumes as to how well-executed the joke was This makes no sense whatsoever. What else could I possibly have meant by saying to an enemy player to stop doing something? I mean, as I said earlier, Im not sure whether you are trolling, but this is so simple I really dont know what u can not understand. > Going by literally everything in your chat log, it might be an idea for you to practice your own advice. Right in the feels. Yawn.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pankhart,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7AaY6o2I,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-07-30T05:51:05.244+0000) > > I have a unicorn in my garage! ok. so?
You know what? Nevermind. I cant do this today.
Irrsinn (EUW)
: And I bet you love to ride hamsters and fancy Angela Merkel as your spouse. Does not make it true.
What gentleman was trying to say, I believe, is that on this boards people that manifest their disagreement with toxicity also numerously do it in a way that could, without a doubt, be considered negative/passive-agressive/offensive and he found that quite ironic.
GLurch (EUW)
: 1. Yes, it is toxic behavior to tell someone, he is useless, since I think you don't have to explain this person,that he is useless. He probably knows it himself and even if not, it won't change anything telling him it. It only lowers the mood. 2. Yes, you insulted her. It doesn't matter what she had written before, it is never right to insult someone. Also, writing "easy" can also be punished. It is unsportsmanlike conduct. It's the same as telling the enemy "you are so bad, I didn't need to do much". You know what? Just read the Summoners Code for once... 3. Yes, calling someone "genius" is an insult, because in the way you said it, you said someone is stupid. 4. You basicly said the same as in 1., so the same reasons apply. 5. There is nothing "taken out of context". The context doesn't matter. I don't need the context to see you insulted somebody.
1. I dont feel like explaining to a silver player that someone doesnt have to know he is "useless" (I never said it, idk where u have it from). It was in the middle of a heated discussion where I said that killing underfed malzahar while jax and twitch are the problem equals to doing nothing and if he wants to win he should start doing something else. 2. I just wrote genius, the fact that it was interpreted as an insult goes beyond me ;-). 3. u made 2 points for 1 thing 4. what are you even talking about 5. Of course the context matters. I was explaining that his inability to peel for me in a fight is what is making us lose. Now, if you just cut out that I said "your inablity", of course it sounds bad. Lmao. Anyway, I was unreasonably reasonable with this irelia. She was just spewing insults my way for 50 minutes and throwing tantrum in chat. Yet worst thing I said back to her is "genius". If you honestly think that deserves a punishment I dont think we can come to an agreement.
: > in this case the 3rd game triggered my punishment And you know that because you are the head of Riots PB team? You have absolutely no idea what exactly triggered your punishment. > but wasnt enough for me to get punished Thats not your decision to make.
> And you know that because you are the head of Riots PB team? You have absolutely no idea what exactly triggered your punishment. Well those 2 games and this third one appeared 2 days away from each other and I got the notification and restrict 10 min after the 3rd one, so Id say "absolutely no idea" is a brutal overstatement. Just by using simple logic we can come to a very educated assumption that is more probable than anything you might offer as counterclaim of what might have happened. Still, its no fact, but based on evidence, it seems like a very reasonable deduction of how it went down. > Thats not your decision to make. I didnt make the decision. I got away with those 2 games and got punished 2 days later after being reported in a different game by an egobroken irelia. What are you even talking about?
: > was that if this 3rd game I chatlogged didnt came off as toxic and therefore didnt complete my 3 game punishment trigger, I would not get punished at all. Yeah, but this thought bases on the wrong assumption that you need 3 games to be punished. That's simply not correct. It's perfectly possible (and not at all unusual, we see that kind of often) to be punished for just one game.
Well, whether I do need 3 games to be punished or not doesnt matter, in this case the 3rd game triggered my punishment. And its not like I was calling everyone retard in those previous games, I was just as "toxic" as in this 3rd, but actually used few swearwords in the game that can be unquestionably identified as flame, therefore I say getting reported and procced in those 2 games as a flamer was deserved(but wasnt enough for me to get punished).
Mada (EUW)
: I see two things wrong with this log: 1) report calling 2) talking _a_ _lot_ Really, if "they make you chat" do /mute all. You'll be a _much_ bigger asset to your team and you also won't trigger anyone else helping to them be a bigger asset to your team.
> 2) talking a lot lold at u fam
: First of all: You were toxic in all 3 of them. Reportcalling is toxic, whether you like it or not. Secondly: No. You were punished for being toxic and those 3 games are examples of your toxicity provided for you in order to to help you improve your behavior.
> First of all: You were toxic in all 3 of them. Reportcalling is toxic, whether you like it or not. Welp I dont like the fact the announcing to overly toxic and abusive person that Im reporting them can get me permabanned, you are right about that. > Secondly: No. You were punished for being toxic and those 3 games are examples of your toxicity provided for you in order to to help you improve your behavior. I see I need to be clearer. What my problem was (before I realised writing 1 "I sorry m9, report u for this" in a middle of toxic warfare launched by a teammate), was that if this 3rd game I chatlogged didnt came off as toxic and therefore didnt complete my 3 game punishment trigger, I would not get punished at all.
GLurch (EUW)
: I think somehow everyone is forgetting those lines > Pankhart: are u completely mental? --- Pankhart: and your inability Pankhart: to do anything --- Pankhart: genius --- Pankhart: while u do nothing in fights? He is insulting Irelia and calling her useless. Irelia flaming doesn't allow you to flame her.
> Pankhart: and your inability Pankhart: to do anything taken out of context, I was explaining why Im having troubles in fights. Jax and Twitch jump me and my team is unable to do sometihng about it. If you think that is toxic behavior I suggest you go live in a separated society. > Pankhart: genius WoW, such toxic, much wow, I told someone genius after he said something incredibly stupid! Ban me! BAN MEEE! Such a toxic person he said genius, omg omg omg ruining game experience BURN HIM AT THE STAKE > Pankhart: are u completely mental? After irelia stopped mid fight to just spam chat with caps lock insults at me and my team, I admit it, I did something so toxic the community with be better off without me, I asked her wether her mental state is ok. BAN ME NOW OR I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. MAYBE I WILL SAY "EASY" IN ALL CHAT OR WORSE OMG OMG OMG . > Pankhart: while u do nothing in fights? Again, taken out of context, I was explaining why we are losing and well, if you are losing there is pretty good chance that you have to correct something that someone is doing wrong and if u want it corrected there is also a pretty high chance you will have to point it out.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: You are punished for ALL games which you were toxic in, these 3 were the ones who triggered the punishment in the end...
: your first chat restriction requires a monumental number of toxicity to trigger. not just 3 games. unfortunately riot only sends you a sample of what is wrong, and they only fit 3 games in the chat logs. the system is a lot like a pyramid, the base (chat restrictions) require a lot of materials, but as you go higher, you require a lot less, so while getting permabanned for 1 game is possible, getting chat restricted for 1 game is not possible, either way, you earned that chat restrict for report calling. which riot punishes very seriously.
> your first chat restriction requires a monumental number of toxicity to trigger. not just 3 games I have a unicorn in my garage!
: i think you typed in game more than you played the game
Welp, when I will need time management advice from silvers for my games, I will make sure to contact you! =)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pankhart,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7AaY6o2I,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-29T08:57:18.155+0000) > > Hello, Im posting chat log of one of the 3 games I got chat restricted for. In remaining 2 I was toxic, I admit it, Then why are you even surprised that you got punished? You _knew_ you did something wrong, so what good will showing the third game do to show how unjustified your punishment is? > but this 3rd one seems like a bit weird reason to punish someone for ... Implying that it's the only thing you were punished for... And on the subject of what happened _within_ that game, I found... > Game 3 > Pankhart: stop cheese pls > Pankhart: xDD > Pankhart: sona > Pankhart: is cheesing Blaming. > Pankhart: jax no f > Pankhart: I deal more Negativity. > Pankhart: stop trolling pls Negativity. > Pankhart: KILL TWITCH > Pankhart: DUDE > Pankhart: IF YOU FOCUSED TWITCH AS THEY FOCUS ME > Pankhart: WE WOULD WIN THIS SO HARD Aggression and blaming. > Pankhart: OFC IM USELESS > Pankhart: IM 1V2 IN BACKLINE > Pankhart: IM NOT GOD > Pankhart: IM LIMITED BY MECHANICS OF THIS GAME Aggression and negativity. > Pankhart: no > Pankhart: I literally > Pankhart: coudlnt do anything > Pankhart: there > Pankhart: I couldnt do anything > Pankhart: twitch Q on me > Pankhart: jax Q on me > Pankhart: nothing I could do > Pankhart: if you choose to ignore it > Pankhart: so where shoudl be ? > Pankhart: in frontline ? Blaming. > Pankhart: are u completely mental ? Insulting. > Pankhart: irelia > Pankhart: I report u > Pankhart: for toxicity Report-calling. > Pankhart: for what ? > Pankhart: not carrying you ? > Pankhart: while u do nothing in fights? Negativity and blaming. > Pankhart: report me Negativity. > Pankhart: stfu Flaming. > Pankhart: I am zoned > Pankhart: by twitch > Pankhart: and your inability > Pankhart: to do anything Insulting. > Pankhart: if u kill twitch > Pankhart: I carry fights Gloating. > Pankhart: its your job > Pankhart: do your job Blaming and negativity. > Pankhart: everyone sucks Insulting and blaming. > I dont see myself as overly toxic in this game, at least not enough to get restricted for it ... 1) While I've definitely seen worse games than this, I'd unfortunately have to beg to differ. You're more than a little toxic in this game _alone_. And speaking of which... 2) ...implying that this one game exists in a vacuum as the sole reason you were restricted. It wasn't, and you know it. You admit right at the start of this thread that the previous two games involved you behaving badly. Please bear in mind, on the offchance that you don't reform from this experience, that the severity of punishments are on the basis of your entire history of bad behaviour, not just the games that the punishment highlights. 3) The amount of toxicity doesn't matter. What matters is that you were toxic in the first place.
I stopped reading after u wrote that saying to enemy sona that waits in pinked bush 3 times in a row that she cheeses is blaming. Im sorry you took time to write such a long post, but you wrote nonsense in the first paragraph and you are probably overly sensitive =) I mean I jokingly say to enemy sona that played well that she is cheesing and u say its toxic behaviour? Mate, grow up.
: So? Lets say you are completely innocent in that one game, let us even ignore the report calling. Now what? You are still clearly guilty in those other 2 games, you still deserve the restriction.
so ? I got punished forb eing toxic in 3 games. I was toxic in 2. Why are we even having this conversation?
Riddarn (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pankhart,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7AaY6o2I,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T09:08:21.397+0000) > > so you saying if I didnt speak at all during my 3rd game it would still be deserved ? because thats what ur saying If you diidn't speak during your 3rd game there would have been less toxicity from you. That's what I'm saying.
I dont see any toxicity for me except that 1 report call thats the whole point of my post
Riddarn (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pankhart,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7AaY6o2I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T09:04:25.908+0000) > > thats super irrelevant Lol no, it isn't. > [{quoted}](name=Pankhart,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7AaY6o2I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T09:04:25.908+0000) >so after 50 min of constant abuse by someone I say to him that I am reporting him and I deserve to be restricted? That's how the system works.
> Lol no, it isn't. so you saying if I didnt speak at all during my 3rd game it would still be deserved ? because thats what ur saying
Riddarn (EUNE)
: Report calling. You also didn't get chat restricted for just this game. You got chat restricted for this game AND the other games put together.
> You got chat restricted for this game AND the other games put together. thats super irrelevant > Report calling. so after 50 min of constant abuse by someone I say to him that I am reporting him and I deserve to be restricted? Seems like a very fair system.
Rioter Comments
Irrsinn (EUW)
: Then you keep looking like two kids in a sandbox flinging sand at each other. As this disrupts the game for other people you will be shown the door at some point.
I only wish you could /mute kids in real life! Maybe then, this analogy would make sense!
Irrsinn (EUW)
: If this means you both quarrel like 14 year olds that think talking big and spewing abuse is manly then yes, you might think want to rethink your priorities.
Irrsinn (EUW)
: You do not get smacked. Your property and your loved ones are not in danger. Somebody throws a tantrum on the internet and you decide to join in.
So when someone is upset about something and you are upset with them thats morally wrong? Man Ive been living a lie.
: And if someone smacks you I suppose youll just say sorry right?
Hell get cucked. But at least he wont be considered a toxic person.
: THE jesus who started flipping tables and whipping people?
Exactly that guy! He obviously got lifed figured out.
Vionicesca (EUNE)
: Flaming back isn't "defending your honor"
Turn the other Cheek. Jesus would be proud !
Rioter Comments
Sirrkas (EUW)
: He could still have his account, if he didn´t tell countless people, they should uninstall. The Instantfeedbacksystem doesn´t work like you describe it. It was not just one guy he flamed, there were plenty of them. Probably hundreds of people he flamed directly, before he got his permabann. Sadly your responses show, that you have the same mindset as "your friend". Just keep on insulting others, you will just earn a permaban on your account.
no I wont, I know how to flame and not get banned =)
Show more

Pankhart

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion