Tikchora (EUNE)
: Brand's damage
> [{quoted}](name=Tikchora,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9G7sQgEl,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-21T20:00:03.544+0000) > > every single team fight we started brand was just clicking ultimate and we were left 2v5, me with 3 mr items 30% hp Spirit Visage and Mercury’s Treads is not “3 mr items”. > people who have 30% win rate on other champs and 90% with brand. Can you link me a single person you played against who has that?
: Thresh Basic Attack Suggestion!
I personally don't really care that much about the execution mechanic. The biggest problem right now is the reduced healing.
: yea they shouldve nerfed running multiple relic shields rather than running it on ranged champs
That wouldn't have solved the problem because not every support builds Relic Shield.
: I thought his E passive is there to bathe out this problem ?
Though TCO hasn't mentioned it: the / another problem right now with Thresh and Relic Shield is that the healing is reduced by 50% because he is ranged. This wasn't the case before patch 8.2.
: Only a few more days... - Volunteer Event [Merry Christmas!]
Count me in! Kudos to the Volunteers for giving this opportunity.
: How did you find your "Main" Champion?
My current main / one-trick is Thresh, though I've mained quite some other champions in the past ranging from squishy mages like Viktor to divers like Vi. I don't really have any interesting story about how I got to main him or any of the other champions I've mained: just tried out champions in the free rotation till I found a champion I had a 'click' with. I'm not really interested in lore so it's pretty much only gameplay that's important to me, though the look of the champion / theme can be a nice bonus. What appealed me about Thresh was his versatality and he also looks pretty cool I guess.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: So there isnt a way to track your previous Honor standing?
I was too late taking a screenshot :l
: Find teammates for the Slumber Party IP Weekend!
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, I don't know how things will go, so can't guarantee that I will be there on second one as well. I think it's kinda rude to register and then never show up
That's understandable. Do what you think is best ;)
DELDE115 (EUW)
: I am unranked, last year I was Silver 3, but I dont have the same skill as last season. I currently cant join the contest because I dont have a ranked. What do I do? Last thing I want to do is lie about a ranking I dont have.
I forgot to mention that in case you're currently unranked we'll use your last rank. If you've never played ranked before you'll be counted as Silver.
: You say european, but i dont see finland anywhere on the list.
I actually never 'said' European myself, neither was it my idea to call it so. This tournament is meant for all the Boards in EU(ropa)W: the German, Spanish, French, Italian and English Boards. 'European' might be a bit misleading though, I'll give you that.
Smerk (EUW)
: That timing is so unlucky for me, I'd like to participate, but can't be there that one particular weekend
You can still register yourself if you want to. Based on the amount of players you can play in the weekend you are available and let someone else play the other weekend. This is also the reason we are aiming to have 7 players in each team: so we have 2 extra people as 'backup' ^^
xxRaVixx (EUW)
: Can I participate if i'm from South Africa?
Yes, you can! 'European' might be a bit misleading, I admit.
TeeTohr (EUW)
: Seems a bit restrictive sadly. Can we apply for an other country ? I'm french but I would like to apply for the English guys.
> [{quoted}](name=TeeTohr,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=nqmAtu1v,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-07-28T11:52:00.151+0000) > > Can we apply for an other country ? > I'm french but I would like to apply for the English guys. Yes, if you prefer to join ~~the better team~~ the English team you are free to do so ;)
imaxaroth (EUW)
: And here are the rules in English, for those who don't understand spanish: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/burningman-prod/tournament-rules/en_GB.pdf
Thanks for pointing it out. Kudos to you ^^
IaMBiGOnE (EUNE)
: I would love to participate, but unfortunately I am eune ;(
That's a shame. Though I see SeekerK might do something similar in the future ;)
Rioter Comments
ThePikol (EUNE)
: How to lose 5v4 game in Silver guide
Instructions unclear. League got uninstalled.
darroll (EUW)
: Introducing : European Board Tournament 2017
Good evening darroll, I was positively surprised when I saw this post, as a few weeks ago I also brought up the idea of another Boards tournament (as I didn't know the French Boards were already going to do it). I would gladly help organise the tournament :) +1 for visibility.
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hey guys. Just a quick question. :)
I got scared when it started typing my name :< Anyway, as for the feedback: there isn't much improvement I can think of. The only thing I would have liked to see were tournaments like the ones that got hosted by French Boards users last year. I already talked about it in the Discord server but it sadly didn't get much support. Also, being able to customise the Boards as in this post would be a pretty nice addition, though I don't know to which extent the Volunteers can do this. I have to say the code makes my pc lag a bit, but great job nonetheless. I wouldn't be able to do it myself. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Etherim (EUW)
: [Giveaway] Any skin at 975 RP Giveaway ! ;D
It's sad to see people are downvoting this. Anyway, as for my favourite food: I find it quite hard to choose as there are a lot of different kinds of food I like, and then there are also some dishes I only like to eat occasionally. I really like sushi for example, but it isn't something I'd like to eat every day. If I had to choose one dish, I'd choose fish burgers. I really am a fan of fish ^.^ Also, kudos to you for this contest.
Etherim (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=low elo animaI,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=pA1uVKLY,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2017-06-25T14:25:30.200+0000) > > Gimme uhh 1 doner/kebab You're damn close
Thornleif (EUW)
: League of Braincells
"Which basic resource plays the main role in the production of plastic? Plastic IS the basic resource'' Nice one.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Which skin theme is your favorite? :)
Arcade. The skins look so energetic and shiny \*-*
: All my {{champion:64}} suck. If I see one on my team that is not a lee main, im dodging. These noobs solo invade and wonder why they die, they gank when the wave is about to crash in my tower and spam ping till we all die. This is not bronze, this is Plat1/D5, you think these kinds of noobs would be gone, but seriously the only games I lose are the ones where my jungler makes it HIS PERSONAL MISSION TO LOSE THE GAME. I hate Lee Sin and everyone who thinks they can play him. Seriously please go sit on a cactus
> [{quoted}](name=LordLaurens,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XyzH9Yru,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-05-29T16:50:10.990+0000) > > All my {{champion:64}} suck. If I see one on my team that is not a lee main, im dodging. You say it like Lee mains can play Lee.
: Can you guys stop playing lee sin please?
When I see the Lee Sin in my team instantly following up his Q on the first camp, instead of getting his passive off, I already lose all hope in them.
: Searching For Support Mains For An Experiment... Would Appretiate Some Cooperation
I haven't only been playing support my last few games, but I consider myself a support main.
Riryz (EUW)
: yeah they should be available.
Do you have proof by any chance?
Riryz (EUW)
: all icons as long as these icons were in the store for RP at some point (so not the ranked reward ones or event ones with a quest bound to it and also i dont think youll get a team related icon either)
So the icons that were in the store for a limited time too? I've seen other people stating otherwise.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: For me to use :p
I get that :p What I meant is what you were planning to purchase.
Rioter Comments
DELDE115 (EUW)
: FANART FOR RP I only ask for 72RP
What do you need the RP for if I may ask?
Eambo (EUW)
: Hextech Crafting and Mastery - Frequently Asked Questions
What Summoner Icons can you get? More specifically, I'd like to know whether you can get [these](http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/rare-icons-available-limited-time) icons. I've already done some quick searching myself, but I couldn't find an official confirmation.
Byakurän (EUNE)
: I will change your life
{{champion:420}} what?
: #supportlife
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/76943494.jpg
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Recent MSI 2017 Esports Riot survey. In-depth survey FEEDBACK
> [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WVOKqF09,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-14T16:54:35.690+0000) > > As I was doing the survey, it kept getting furious because 90% of the questions were constantly being repeated. Out of all the questions, around 20 of them were original, and only a few of them were very important quesitons. This frustrated me because it was giving Riot's statistics team/department an image that wasnt professional. When you are making a survey you want to make as many different questions as possible, and when 50% of the questions are repeats, it gives me the image that the people in charge of the survey ARE NOT taking the survey professionally serious. Out of all the Surveys I have done (around 5), this one was a complete JOKE. One of the reasons for this is that your answers can be checked on consistency. Also, while I don't know how differently the answers were being asked, asking a question in a different way may change how you interpret it.
Eambo (EUW)
: (Re)Introducing - The Volunteers!
Not sure whether it can be changed, but the image quality of the profile pictures aren't too great compared to normal Summoner Icons.
Sefi (EUNE)
: ***
I see you like My Little Pony. http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/925/494/218.png_large
Mihàwk (EUW)
: Death's Dance lets you bleed 15% of the incoming Damage over 3 seconds. The other passive is that you heal 15% of physical damage dealt (5% if aoe spell) which means that you can heal up the 15% ...
> [{quoted}](name=Mihàwk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AxQrVhOK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-18T12:31:32.463+0000) > > Death&#x27;s Dance lets you bleed 15% of the incoming Damage over 3 seconds. The other passive is that you heal 15% of physical damage dealt (5% if aoe spell) which means that you can heal up the 15% ... What's your point?
Mihàwk (EUW)
: That's a pretty good build against autoattack based champions like Tryndamere and Jax because you get 15% damage reduction from death's dance, 12% less autoattack damage 12% less damage because of Phantom Dancer and the armor that you have, so you reduce the enemy damage by 50+ % and still do tons of damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Mihàwk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AxQrVhOK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-15T15:46:37.956+0000) > > That&#x27;s a pretty good build against autoattack based champions like Tryndamere and Jax because you get 15% damage reduction from death&#x27;s dance, 12% less autoattack damage 12% less damage because of Phantom Dancer and the armor that you have, so you reduce the enemy damage by 50+ % and still do tons of damage. * Death's Dance doesn't give 15% damage reduction. * The damage reduction stacks multiplicatively.
: Tibbers has telepathic connection with Annie and senses when she uses E. So he activates that ability on his own free will.
Annie grants Tibbers the shield. Even if Tibbers can decide for himself whether he accepts it or not, Annie is the one who actively takes the initiative, thus not "only looking from afar".
: Ivern shield must be targeted on Daisy. Annies E on Tibbers is indirect. But I'm not here to argument. I just want to know if Tibbers with Annies E activated would do a thing for him to win.
> [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZhEO4LAE,comment-id=0002000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-02T21:46:37.466+0000) > > I just want to know if Tibbers with Annies E activated would do a thing for him to win. Looking at how close it already is, I'm pretty sure it would. I think you could also have figured that out yourself though :p
Declined (EUNE)
: I don't see you accounting for the 3 sec rage on summon? That's 275% extra Attack Speed for 3 seconds. > 0,625 AS * 275% = 2,343 AS > 50 dmg * 2,343 AS * 3 Sec = **351,56 dmg** from basic attacks the first 3 seconds. With Ivern's 1437,5 Effective health, that is a significant amount such an early stage. Can you please change your formula to account for this brief, yet very important first 3 seconds?
That's a good point actually. It does make quite a difference, but just not enough to beat Daisy.
: Still does nothing.
Could you elaborate on why you think so and not simply disagree without saying anything about what I said?
: Sure, but Annie looks from afar... but Annies E has a passive for Tibbers. Annie would do nothing.
"Molten Shield **Active**: Annie wraps herself and Tibbers in a fiery aura." Annie still actively has to do something to give Tibbers the shield. She isn't just looking from afar doing nothing.
: You are not counting Annies E on Tibbers.
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Kimzark,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZhEO4LAE,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-02T00:40:52.780+0000) > > im talking about a pure 1x1, with ivern and annie only looking from afar,
LazySlav (EUNE)
: YOU LYING :( I PUT 10€ ON TIBBERS!!!
I'm sorry, but maths can't be beaten v.v
: Tibbers because the tibbers has the burning passiv around all the time which increases DPS
> [{quoted}](name=Dukhy,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZhEO4LAE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-02T07:29:16.115+0000) > > Tibbers because the tibbers has the burning passiv around all the time which increases DPS [Daisy still has superior damage actually.](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/forum-games-contests-en/ZhEO4LAE-which-one-would-be-the-winner-of-this-1x1?comment=0002)
: Which one would be the winner of this 1x1...?
||Tibbers|Daisy |:|:-:|:-: |Health|1200|1250 |Autoattack damage|50|70 |Attack speed|0,625|0,613 + 30% = 0,7969 |Armor / Magic res.|30|15 |Flame aura|10|n/a |Effective health*|1200 × (1 + 0,01 × 30) = 1560|1250 × (1 + 0,01 × 15) = 1437,5 |Damage per second|50 × 0,625 + 10 = 41,25|70 × 0,7969 = 55,783 --- ~~Tibbers would need 1437,5 / 41,25 = 34,85 seconds to kill Daisy.~~ EDIT: bonus damage first 3 seconds = 50 × 0,625 × 2,75 × 3 = 257,8125 Tibbers would need (1437,5 – 257,8125) / 41,25 = 28,60 seconds to kill Daisy. (Kudos to Declined for pointing this out.) Daisy would need 1560 / 55,783 = 27,97 seconds to kill Tibbers. Conclusion: Daisy would win, even without her knock up. Sources: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Annie/Abilities http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ivern/Abilities http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Health *In this case it doesn't really matter whether it's physical or magical effective health as Tibber's and Daisy's armor and magic res. are the same.
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: Thank you :) ######With every "thank you" I get one upvote :) Legally spamming.
From 999 to 1.1K in less than a day. That's pretty impressive I have to say xD ######Wow that rhymes.
Show more

PauIo

Level 46 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion