Rioter Comments
: Are you trying to offend me now like a little kid because I didn't immediatly agree with your opinion? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Strong champions are usually also popular and you see them quite often, so if I barely even see her ingame this obviously adds to my impression that she can't be as overpowered as you decribe it. But you are right! This is completely pointless, as pointless as your thread that you made because you had some bad games against Zyra. Unlike you i specifically said that this is just my experience, because i know that it's not gonna matter much for actual balance changes. Do you also realize that YOU are not the benchmark for balancing? If you wanna discuss a possible buff or nerf seriously you can always bring in some solid FACTS, you can find enough relevant statistics on the internet. Otherwise I will expect that you just want to have some small talk about Zyra, so i just give a casual reply, because your explanation appears also very casual and hasty :) Is this really a reason to be so mad?
> [{quoted}](name=Cancer Cavalier ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zEUTxMAY,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-04T18:04:00.621+0000) > > Are you trying to offend me now like a little kid because I didn't immediatly agree with your opinion? > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > > Strong champions are usually also popular and you see them quite often, so if I barely even see her ingame this obviously adds to my impression that she can't be as overpowered as you decribe it. > > But you are right! This is completely pointless, as pointless as your thread that you made because you had some bad games against Zyra. Unlike you i specifically said that this is just my experience, because i know that it's not gonna matter much for actual balance changes. > > Do you also realize that YOU are not the benchmark for balancing? > > If you wanna discuss a possible buff or nerf seriously you can always bring in some solid FACTS, you can find enough relevant statistics on the internet. > > Otherwise I will expect that you just want to have some small talk about Zyra, so i just give a casual reply, because your explanation appears also very casual and hasty :) > > Is this really a reason to be so mad? Lmao as if im reading that novel
: You told us your impression of Zyra, i told you mine. You say its pointless...ok then.
> [{quoted}](name=Cancer Cavalier ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zEUTxMAY,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-03-04T14:10:36.721+0000) > > You told us your impression of Zyra, i told you mine. You say its pointless...ok then. You literally said you never see her. Are you simple?
: Hmmmmm....I very rarely even see zyra nowadays and the only one i remember was rather weak... no idea.
> [{quoted}](name=Cancer Cavalier ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zEUTxMAY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-03T19:16:37.879+0000) > > Hmmmmm....I very rarely even see zyra nowadays and the only one i remember was rather weak... no idea. What a pointless comment.
Rioter Comments
: Salty, cry more cause you got beaten by Garen? lele
> [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sO1o6BuB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-24T16:15:51.097+0000) > > Salty, cry more cause you got beaten by Garen? lele Shush child.
iDunk (EUW)
: No, you mean lethality is broken. Zed along with other champs are getting called broken and op, when in actual fact, it's lethality that is busted. Same goes for Jhin and Varus.
> [{quoted}](name=Jãck,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KozVsnEh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-24T03:56:13.113+0000) > > No, you mean lethality is broken. Zed along with other champs are getting called broken and op, when in actual fact, it's lethality that is busted. Same goes for Jhin and Varus. True. Don't forget quinn and talon.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hmm I kind of disagree. You can't invade with an hecarim, or amumu, zac or w/e other same style champ. You can just invade with Elise, Kha Zix, Lee, Shaco... kind of champs, and they're actually thought to be played this way, they're all shit teamfighters. It's true that those plants give them more safe invades but it's far from being overpowered lol. The problem isn't the playstyle but most of assassin junglers being extremely overpowered.
> [{quoted}](name=Centur,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rajl6i4W,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-23T22:58:36.905+0000) > > Hmm I kind of disagree. You can't invade with an hecarim, or amumu, zac or w/e other same style champ. You can just invade with Elise, Kha Zix, Lee, Shaco... kind of champs, and they're actually thought to be played this way, they're all shit teamfighters. It's true that those plants give them more safe invades but it's far from being overpowered lol. The problem isn't the playstyle but most of assassin junglers being extremely overpowered. But all of those champs can easily invade. Not to kill you, just steal a camp and then leave which is a massive issue since the XP changes.
Infernape (EUW)
: So you flash and either destroy the cone before they use it or you time your flash so that you both go in the exact same direction. Really, you should ward your own jungle against invades especially if you're against a champion that is likely to do so.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rajl6i4W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-23T22:28:52.642+0000) > > So you flash and either destroy the cone before they use it or you time your flash so that you both go in the exact same direction. Really, you should ward your own jungle against invades especially if you're against a champion that is likely to do so. My point was that it doesn't matter if you ward since they can so easily escape, and scryers orb makes all wards useless anyway. Using flash to claim its balanced is honestly just stupid.
: What buffs are you referring to? The ones on the PBE? Because he hasn't really been buffed since his rework.
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YaJ92iEE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-23T22:21:44.790+0000) > > What buffs are you referring to? The ones on the PBE? Because he hasn't really been buffed since his rework. What the %%%% you're not supposed to reply to my whining baby threads, I make them to vent steam. But yeah fizz will be utterly broken if any buffs hit live.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Bingo. And while that does seem kind of interesting I get the feeling games would last forever due to stalemates at inhib towers.
No, I think nexus turrets should stay because they are fun and work well. They force defenders out from under the turret. Honestly if the damage on the beam was reduced significantly on opponents who are already CC'd, and flash and entropy was removed, I think the game would still be balanced. I often play matches where the defenders don't use them at all (mostly because they don't know about them) and the game is still extremely fun. I never use flash or entropy on defense and never feel like I'm underpowered. Also, no shit you don't insult people you're trying to appeal to, but I'm not trying to appeal to you. If you say dumb shit, I'm calling you out on it.
: Then remove the ballista too, way too much range and ruin the game as defense
No they don't. They are well balanced.
: So you're saying that an asymmetric gamemode balanced with a natural advantage to the defenders is balanced in the defenders' favour? Say it ain't so!
It's like half the people on this board are incapable of thinking for themselves. Yes, it is an asymmetric gamemode balanced towards the defenders. But what if it wasn't? What if we allowed for actual fun skilled dueling instead of spamming siege defenses, but kept the fun-oriented atmosphere and attack/defend objective style?
Rioter Comments
meroboth (EUNE)
: if i cant get into the enemy jungle i cant proxy lv1 #singedproblems{{champion:27}}
Singed should be deleted so who cares.
Eveninn (EUW)
: There is already a partly prevention in the game, your jungle is closer to your spawnpoint than the enemy's.
That doesn't stop my mid and bot lane ignoring my blue buff getting taken for CS.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

PhuckYouRito

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion