: You should aim at flawless farm to 10'min mark. MArk at 20min is more optional, but should be targeted to be above 150. PS: Unranked is below Iron4, don't get what is your point.
> [{quoted}](name=galoisgroup,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=haJ5i8Rk,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T07:03:03.723+0000) > > You should aim at flawless farm to 10'min mark. MArk at 20min is more optional, but should be targeted to be above 150. > > PS: Unranked is below Iron4, don't get what is your point. Yea, I can manage 150 cs 20 mins with ease, but it heavily depends on how well warded the map is. If I have vision, It is possible to farm easier than a map where there is no vision. That is where to control wards come in handy, but sadly... a control ward and normal ward isn't enough. And as for rank, "Unranked" means "Unranked". it doesn't really matter what rank I am in my case TBH, because I only play normals and they use a different MMR ranking. My normal MMR is much higher than my ranked MMR. I don't care about ranking at all, since it's just a title to feed ones ego. I value skill over any ranking and I can bet there are people with no rank here who're better than most Platinum/Diamond players (I'm not reffering to me though).
JustClone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Khvo8aPt,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T20:58:46.189+0000) > > I clearly told you over and over again that he was doing it on purpose to harrass me. It is heavily against the rules. Again, you’re thinking of me lying and twisting facts, which I don’t do. He is doing it for whatever reason, your weak mentality makes you feel "harrassed" by it. It is not against the rules to do allowed actions, no matter how your mentally unstable partner will feel about it. > Stating that someone has a "weak mentality" is shallow judging, since you generalize something you can't fully proof. You can't base a whole persons mentality on one event, because there are always more factors and details needed to fully proof it. Details and factors you don't have. Everything that comes out of your mouth is pure speculation. It is not. Many people get triggered by whatever reason. If they partner is taking cs. If he is building "wrong" items. If he is leveling the "wrong" skills. Missing skill shots. Not healing in time... Well literally everything can tilt them, including "breathing their air". This I call weak mentality. It brings only toxicity in game. > You are turning the blame towards me, because you're denying the fact that he grieved me. I don’t have to explain this over and over again, because you fail to understand. I am not. The is only one person to blame here, and this is you. The other guy did not break the rules. So I am not misdirecting the blame at all. It is clear as day. > YES, AFK = PUNISHMENT, SO IS GRIEVING = PUNISHMENT. End of story. You got that right. > Taking CS isn't, but I already told you that wasting minions (aka killing minions without receiving gold) or last hitting minions with no purpose and with the intention of hindering your fellow player, is considered as "grieving". No. Taking minions is not considered "grieving". If you have any proof that it is. Please share a link to rioter's comment that it is not allowed. > My initial point of this topic was and still is that people who grieve other players, should be punished too. Not just players who go AFK, but both parties. Yes. People who grieve should be. People who afk also. But this guy did not grieve you.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Khvo8aPt,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T06:53:40.783+0000) > > He is doing it for whatever reason, your weak mentality makes you feel "harrassed" by it. > It is not against the rules to do allowed actions, no matter how your mentally unstable partner will feel about it. > > It is not. Many people get triggered by whatever reason. If they partner is taking cs. If he is building "wrong" items. If he is leveling the "wrong" skills. Missing skill shots. Not healing in time... > Well literally everything can tilt them, including "breathing their air". This I call weak mentality. It brings only toxicity in game. Partly understandable, but claiming that they have a “weak mentality” is just a bold and ignorant statement, but okay… If that is your perception, I’ll gladly accept that. > I am not. The is only one person to blame here, and this is you. > The other guy did not break the rules. So I am not misdirecting the blame at all. > It is clear as day. > > You got that right. > > No. Taking minions is not considered "grieving". > If you have any proof that it is. Please share a link to rioter's comment that it is not allowed. > > Yes. People who grieve should be. People who afk also. > But this guy did not grieve you. Okay, let me put it this way: There are two ways of understanding the current situation: 1. The support was farming to influence the game in a positive or normal manner. In this case, the support didn’t break any rules. This is what your perspective currently is. 2. The support was farming and hitting the minions on purpose to hinder me in my gameplay. This is know as “grieving” and is against the rules. This my perspective of things. If case 1 happend, I would totally agree with you, but instead, case 2 happend and I described that multiple times by now. The sum it up clearly: Case 1 = Not against the rules. Case 2 = Against the rules. Anyone would think that case 2 is just an excuse to cover up for case 1, because who would want to receive any penalties? Well in this case, no. There are people who do that and lie about it, but there are also people who tell the truth. The latter refers to me. Yes, I had received a low queue penalty for me going AFK and that was totally deserved. So should people who grieve also deserve a penalty. This was and still is my initial point of this topic.
J91 (EUW)
: you remind me of this dude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfLsNan1z78 so yeah if you play like that -specially with the lucian and kaisa- and you dont feel like you can carry, then i dont know what could carry my personal opinion, you can carry with any role and support included have a good day :D
You're comparing pro play to actual gameplay. They're different in terms of skill. I'm nowhere near that level, but ADC is a role that relies mostly on its team. Some ADC's can 1 vs 2 if they're fed, but most of the times against tanky bruiser champs, u cannot win.
: NO NO NO As ADC you shoot minions 90% of your time. I see your CS is below 7, means you are bad ADC. Improve. You are even worse ADC if you think you should "solo carry" or "make plays". You should not.
Dude, like litterally compared to the enemy, it's good, but you're comparing it to higher elo, so yea. It's not that great, but it happens alot, because I get zoned by the enemy alot and my support is a potato most of the times. I swear, no joke. They never know how to ward, ping, trade or zone. You cannot go farm easily if my support keeps hiding behind me, so I am forced to stay in the back and farm. It's weird that I always get enemy supports who know how to zone me, but my supports never seem how to do it themself. In early game I can get consistently 70 cs / 10 mins, but when we focus on teamfights, I don't farm that often and my farm drops. I know they say 10 cs per minute is the goal. I guess I have to leave my teammates wandering and focus more on farming then, because I wait alot of times for teamfights to happen, but then we get none to peel and just wander in the middle. I better should invest that time in some more farming then. Extra note: I noticed ur bronze, so ur not that great either. I don't have a rank yet, because I don't play ranked.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Haze97 (EUW)
: Game is literally unplayable with these many afk players.
I disagree with alot of people here. It is common knowledge that someone who starts a LoL game with a bad internet connection, will most likely lagg or even disconnect alot. The person fully knew from the start this would happen and on own accord still chose to go through with it. Every person is responsible for their own actions and is required to accept the consequences. As a result, the player deserves to be reported and punished accordingly. As we all see, just reporting isn't helping us all, so I agree that Riot needs another solution to prevent people from going AFK. It would be a different matter if someone went AFK, due to a ISP disturbance, a power outage or PC crash. Even with healthy PC's, BOSD's still happen randomly. These situations aren't reportable offenses IMO.
Haze97 (EUW)
: I actually come across junglers who think it isn't their job to gank or take objectives.
I'm no jungle main, but for a jungler to gank, there needs to be something to gain from it. As a jungler (or any player), your first objective is mostly to farm and get a constant cash flow ofcourse. Your goal is to get a gold lead over the enemy. More gold means faster items and faster items gets you faster to getting stronger. Except for Drake, you always need Drakes. Now let's say you're mid and you want a gank from your jungler, but your health is too low. Your Summoner Spells are on CD and neither the jungle or you has any hard CC. The enemy has all still left. Do you think the jungler would be able to pull off a succesfull gank? No, because the enemy can just flash out. You maybe wasted a flash, but in that time the jungler tried to gank, he could have farmed a couple camps, gotten more gold and XP. The conditions need to be right for both sides to be able to pull of a succesful gank and gain something from it. Otherwise, ganking is just pointless and a complete waste of time for a jungler.
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:22:30.569+0000) > > A test for you: > > Run a speedtest on idle (only Windows with no programs opened) and note the MBPS speeds. Now use your computer as you would normally and start a game of LoL (normals wouldn't hurt). Then do a speedtest of your network while playing LoL. > > If your internet speed is significantly lower than your initial internet speed, it means your bandwidth is too low and that can cause your data flow to drop, which explains why you lagg out in LoL. > > Now, ISP disturbances can cause you to have lower internet speeds. Discord doesn't take much bandwidth. The only thing you can do is to make your bandwidth bigger. > > I suggest stopping any background heavy network activities such as big file downloads or other mid to heavy network usage stuff. If you can manage that, it widens your bandwidth and doesn't cause your LoL games to lagg that much anymore. that could be the case why i lag since I've noticed my ping goes up during peak hours when most of the people in the area are at home but that doesn't really explain why i cant rejoin the game. Edit: i dont use vpn
> [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:32:44.946+0000) > > that could be the case why i lag since I've noticed my ping goes up during peak hours when most of the people in the area are at home but that doesn't really explain why i cant rejoin the game. > Edit: i dont use vpn No, your bandwidth is limited to your own household network. Your neighbours are using their own network connection and therefore have their own bandwidth.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Adcs have no idea how to build items
ADC mostly build 3 or 4 core items + 2 or 3 situational items. In some cases, you do need to rush some situational items before the core build. If you're against a Lux mid and Morgana support, QSS would help an ADC out alot. I do think they ignore arm pen and lifesteal, because more AS means more CRITS and therefore more damage dealt. Caitlyn wrecks tanks, even without arm perm.
Pixelbits (EUW)
: A test for you: Run a speedtest on idle (only Windows with no programs opened) and note the MBPS speeds. Now use your computer as you would normally and start a game of LoL (normals wouldn't hurt). Then do a speedtest of your network while playing LoL. If your internet speed is significantly lower than your initial internet speed, it means your bandwidth is too low and that can cause your data flow to drop, which explains why you lagg out in LoL. Now, ISP disturbances can cause you to have lower internet speeds. Discord doesn't take much bandwidth. The only thing you can do is to make your bandwidth bigger. I suggest stopping any background heavy network activities such as big file downloads or other mid to heavy network usage stuff. If you can manage that, it widens your bandwidth and doesn't cause your LoL games to lagg that much anymore.
And lastly, do you use a VPN?
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: nah im playing rn and didint changed anything, just randonly the game desides to lock me from joining Edit: Also in every other game when your internet drops for quarter of a second it just lags out for a second and you are fine... in league its like: NOPE IM DISCONECTING YOU and then im gonna attempt to reconnect in the next minute. This has happened to me multiple times, Im just staring at the "Attemp to reconnect" sceen while talkiing with friends on discord. And oh boy if you are unlucky enought for that to happen in the loading sceen, you are not getting into that game no matter anything as you saw in the video. Its not firewall mr. internet ingeneer I was able to play earlier today. The computer settings don't just randomly change. It is the developers fault and ive seen multiple posts regarding this issue.
A test for you: Run a speedtest on idle (only Windows with no programs opened) and note the MBPS speeds. Now use your computer as you would normally and start a game of LoL (normals wouldn't hurt). Then do a speedtest of your network while playing LoL. If your internet speed is significantly lower than your initial internet speed, it means your bandwidth is too low and that can cause your data flow to drop, which explains why you lagg out in LoL. Now, ISP disturbances can cause you to have lower internet speeds. Discord doesn't take much bandwidth. The only thing you can do is to make your bandwidth bigger. I suggest stopping any background heavy network activities such as big file downloads or other mid to heavy network usage stuff. If you can manage that, it widens your bandwidth and doesn't cause your LoL games to lagg that much anymore.
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: Riot Games is insane company
You sure someone didn't f*ck with your router or firewall? Maybe a relative who is tired of you playing LoL and on purposely blocked LoL from your network? Otherwise, ISP is a thing, but I doubt they do anything to hinder you. Disturbances can cause lower internet speeds though. Did you reconfigure your firewall settings? It would ask you the give the app permission to your firewall. Maybe you did install a new anti virus software? This can also block LoL on your PC.
JustClone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Khvo8aPt,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T14:21:07.572+0000) > > Weak mentality? Tilted? So when I ask him nicely to stop hitting my CS, it means I have a weak mentality and I am tilted? No. Asking him nicely does not mean your mentality is weak. Getting tilted when he does not do what you ask him to do is the problem. > I was tilted when I went AFK. Nice trying to turn the blame around. It's just a bunch of shallow judging that came out of you. I am not turning the blame around. There should be two people to blame here, to turn it around. I see only one. And that is you. "Shallow" judging? No... it is as solid as Dredd's judgement... AFK = PUNISHMENT. Nothing else to do here. > I was clear on this matter. Anivia would constantly block you off with her ice wall and no… I am not talking about “random accidents”. You too would have to proof that the player was grieving you or just was bad at the game. Then yes. If she constantly blocks you, you report her to riot, she gets 14 days. Using her abilities for the sole purpose to hinder you, is not allowed. > It was in my case reportable, because when I asked him not to hit my CS, his behaviour changed and he started to do it on purpose, purely to disrupt me. He was hitting literally every minion. It wasn’t just taking CS. It’s so easy to tell, just like day and night. Anyone would know. The behaviour change proofs it. You see, if he may be guilty, then we could talk about his intention. But since taking CS is not punishable, the reason is irrelevant. He is allowed to take CS on purpose. If this is disrupting you, this is because your own mentality. And yes, hitting every minion is also allowed. Before you say anything wrong - weave control (pushing, freezing etc...) is also allowed. If he wants, he can shove the lane right into their turret. > In your case of understanding the situation, you’d think he was playing seriously and I am just blaming him for something he didn’t do wrong. That’s just your disbelieve towards me. Well, if he would go AFK farming the jungle with all this gold he took from the lane. OK. The case is clear... taking resources from the team and not using it at all. But was this the case? No... It is you who took resources from the team and went AFK.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Khvo8aPt,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T07:09:11.760+0000) > > No. Asking him nicely does not mean your mentality is weak. Getting tilted when he does not do what you ask him to do is the problem. > > I am not turning the blame around. There should be two people to blame here, to turn it around. I see only one. > And that is you. I clearly told you over and over again that he was doing it on purpose to harrass me. It is heavily against the rules. Again, you’re thinking of me lying and twisting facts, which I don’t do. > "Shallow" judging? No... it is as solid as Dredd's judgement... > AFK = PUNISHMENT. > Nothing else to do here. Stating that someone has a "weak mentality" is shallow judging, since you generalize something you can't fully proof. You can't base a whole persons mentality on one event, because there are always more factors and details needed to fully proof it. Details and factors you don't have. Everything that comes out of your mouth is pure speculation. You are turning the blame towards me, because you're denying the fact that he grieved me. I don’t have to explain this over and over again, because you fail to understand. YES, AFK = PUNISHMENT, SO IS GRIEVING = PUNISHMENT. End of story. > Then yes. If she constantly blocks you, you report her to riot, she gets 14 days. > Using her abilities for the sole purpose to hinder you, is not allowed. As I said earlier. > You see, if he may be guilty, then we could talk about his intention. > > But since taking CS is not punishable, the reason is irrelevant. He is allowed to take CS on purpose. If this is disrupting you, this is because your own mentality. And yes, hitting every minion is also allowed. Before you say anything wrong - weave control (pushing, freezing etc...) is also allowed. If he wants, he can shove the lane right into their turret. Taking CS isn't, but I already told you that wasting minions (aka killing minions without receiving gold) or last hitting minions with no purpose and with the intention of hindering your fellow player, is considered as "grieving". > Well, if he would go AFK farming the jungle with all this gold he took from the lane. OK. > The case is clear... taking resources from the team and not using it at all. > > But was this the case? No... > It is you who took resources from the team and went AFK. My initial point of this topic was and still is that people who grieve other players, should be punished too. Not just players who go AFK, but both parties.
: But how believable is that, really ? The must be getting hundreds of thousands of reports each day. I'm not saying there is zero reviews, but with the number of players this game has, I simply cannot see how the system can be anything but 99% automated at least.
I totally agree. It can't be true what they told me.
Ablexas (EUNE)
: But this only happens with League patching,for an example doesnt happen when downloading something from steam,like The Witcher 3,also doesn't happen while patching new Minecraft versions,or Paladins etc.
Some application work differently and require more bandwidth. It's hard to point out the exact issue from here. I know for sure that it has something to do with your bandwidth. I really suggest you read the article I posted earlier. The next thing you can try is a full client repair. Here's how you do that: Open LoL > Gear icon at upper right corner > General tab > Under "Troubleshooting" > Press the button "Initiate Full Repair". If the issue persists, you could try to submit a ticket to Riot and explain them your issue. They probably know alot more and maybe it's even a known issue.
Ablexas (EUNE)
: Yeah,but can I fix this,cause i want to download PBE without having to reset my router every 5-10 min
I found this article that seemed interesting: https://nordvpn.com/nl/blog/increase-wifi-bandwidth/ Don't mind Nord VPN though, since it's another way to advertise their VPN service, but besides that, the contents of this article might be helpful to you. I suggest you read it and if you still don't understand it, you could Google it.
: Would you like Rito to stop making skins and start fixing the game?
We need more champs with dashes. We need more AP champ buffs. We need more champs that can 50% shot champions at level 2. We need to buff everything to the max. *cough... **sarcsasm** cough... cough...*
Ablexas (EUNE)
: My internet stop working,but only when i patch league
It has to do with your bandwidth. Bandwidth is equivalent to how much computers you can have on your network, sending and receiving data at once or also known as space. Each computer using the internet takes up a certain amount of space. Mostly on heavy usage like downloading larg files. When you are downloading at high speed (patching LoL), it probably takes up all the bandwidth you have left and as a result, you will have no internet to low internet speed at that time. Waiting till the downloading is finished, turns you bandwidth to normal and fixes your issue. I suspect you have more people using your home network. Edit: Example: When I don't download anything, I get around 90 mbps download speed and 90 mbps upload speed. Then when I download a 30 gb on Steam, my download speed drops to 20 mbps and after it it's finished, it reverts to normal or aka, 90 mbps download speed.
Tres Las (EUNE)
: Just uninstall the game. Not worth the time and stress anyway. They only ban for chat, never care for afk or inting.
Customer support told me that they investigate reports by reviewing the gameplay.
JustClone (EUNE)
: You weak mentality makes you tilted and provoked, when your support takes "your" CS. Not the support himself. It is not his fault, that you lack mental discipline to control yourself. As for anivia/trundle. The moment any of them tries to block you, on purpose, you can report them to support, and they will get 14 days off. The problem is that it really has to be on purpose. Like wall/pillar when you recall behind the turret etc... Not random wall during skirmish. Griefing is reportable, if it is griefing. In this case your support is not. You can still report him, and complain to everyone... But he wont get punished, because he did nothing wrong. Now go.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Khvo8aPt,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T06:04:17.992+0000) > You weak mentality makes you tilted and provoked, when your support takes "your" CS. > Not the support himself. Weak mentality? Tilted? So when I ask him nicely to stop hitting my CS, it means I have a weak mentality and I am tilted? By “lacking discipline” you mean I am not allowed to ask him to stop hitting or take my CS? I was tilted when I went AFK. Nice trying to turn the blame around. It's just a bunch of shallow judging that came out of you. > It is not his fault, that you lack mental discipline to control yourself. > > As for anivia/trundle. > The moment any of them tries to block you, on purpose, you can report them to support, and they will get 14 days off. > > The problem is that it really has to be on purpose. Like wall/pillar when you recall behind the turret etc... > Not random wall during skirmish. I was clear on this matter. Anivia would constantly block you off with her ice wall and no… I am not talking about “random accidents”. You too would have to proof that the player was grieving you or just was bad at the game. > Griefing is reportable, if it is griefing. > In this case your support is not. > > You can still report him, and complain to everyone... > But he wont get punished, because he did nothing wrong. > > Now go. It was in my case reportable, because when I asked him not to hit my CS, his behaviour changed and he started to do it on purpose, purely to disrupt me. He was hitting literally every minion. It wasn’t just taking CS. It’s so easy to tell, just like day and night. Anyone would know. The behaviour change proofs it. In your case of understanding the situation, you’d think he was playing seriously and I am just blaming him for something he didn’t do wrong. That’s just your disbelieve towards me.
Reverse (EUW)
: ***
It's not about the circle.
JustClone (EUNE)
: If your adc "gets grieved" because his support takes cs. It does not mean that support "grieves" the adc. It means the adc mentality is out of the line. And yes. 9 people reported you for breaking the rules. 0 people reported Thresh for not breaking the rules. last time I ask, what are you doing here.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Khvo8aPt,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T06:22:29.751+0000) > > If your adc "gets grieved" because his support takes cs. > It does not mean that support "grieves" the adc. > It means the adc mentality is out of the line. Okay, look. The support didn’t do anything weird in the beginning until I asked him not to take or hit my CS on purpose. After that, he kept doing that even more and so he was provoking and disrupting me on purpose. That is what we call “grieving”. There's a huge difference between just taking CS and hitting every last minion just to make someone miss gold. Next, you are here not decide whether he “grieved” me or not, because 1. you were not there and 2. he did it on purpose to disrupt me. You really think I would twist facts and lie about it just to blame someone for grieving? No way dude. An example: Do you like Anivia using her ice wall on you to block you off and make you die over and over again? "No, it's not grieving. She's just missclicking her abilities and it's not against the rules." Right... Like you wouldn't get frustrated. Try to proof that Anivia was actually grieving you while her KDA was much better than yours. > And yes. > 9 people reported you for breaking the rules. > 0 people reported Thresh for not breaking the rules. > > last time I ask, what are you doing here. Grieving is reportable, it's simple as that.
Rioter Comments
: Was the thresh HITTING or was he KILLING the minions?
Both, but mostly last hitting.
JustClone (EUNE)
: Get away with what? I can clearly see that you wrote: >Yes, it is not against the rules to take CS as support Again, what are you doing here, son?
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Khvo8aPt,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T10:56:44.741+0000) > > Get away with what? > > I can clearly see that you wrote: > > Again, what are you doing here, son? I really suggest you read my topic once more, because I was clear on this matter and you're trying to be a "Mr. Know-it-all" on purpose. It's certainly not against the rules to take CS as support, but if you do take or hit CS to grieve your ADC, it is. That he was clearly doing, last hitting every CS to prevent me from getting gold. And as for what I meant with the griever getting away: 9 People reporting me for going AFK and 0 people reporting the Thresh for grieving me. How much clearer do I have to make it for you?
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: you should consider single player games
I play both.
JustClone (EUNE)
: >It's understanable to report someone for going AFK So if it is understandable, what are you doing here?
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Khvo8aPt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-27T07:28:49.317+0000) > > So if it is understandable, what are you doing here? That's not the point. I made clear that it's unfair that grievers get away with it and people who go AFK don't. While I receive a low priority queue, the griever should receive a punishment as well IMO.
MusicaroN (EUW)
: The Scourge has poisoned the minds of many players, this can mean only one thing ... WARCRAFT 3 REFORGED HYPE ! {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Rather WoW Classic.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: if you think a game is decided in laning phase, then you don't understand this game, 1800 games or not
Yes, there were games where I had tried to get decent amount of CS and had all my items mid to late game. I'm not saying it's unwinnable, but most of my games I had lost. There were times I could have performed better. I do understand this game, but I think this isn't just because I have lost the laning phase, but rather being sick of the same thing happening over and over again. This applies to anything in real life, if you have seen the same annoying thing happening for over and over, you'd get a little apatic.
Forte (EUNE)
: It's gonna happen time and time again, cause that's how the majority of the players behave. He was probably autofilled as supp which no excuse but might be the reason he grieved. Get a premade, start ignoring this behavior and don't go afk...ever. When you get into a game it means that you're about to dedicate 30+ minutes on it. By going afk because you have a troll you basically wasted the time of 3 other people. If someone is trolling just play the game and report them in the end, if you can't do that then you better stop playing. We all have bad games, but going afk just because of a troll makes you no different from them.
Yea, but it's cliche. I have around I have played around 1800 games. Of all those game, there were many where I had the same situation and I chose to keep playing. In most of those cases, my lane was lost, because the enemy had more gold. I can say with an easy mind which games are winnable and the ones that are not.
Sefi (EUNE)
: ignore, that was a reply to a different post just accidentaly typed it here.
Oh wow, it happens. Np np :-D
Sefi (EUNE)
: ***
Report calling? Who did I call?
: Ah! While I agree that it is pretty hard and harsh for a new player, the toxic players will be punished hard; if anything, I would say they're the ones who are mostly punished and report system has auto-ban feature for verbal abuse/hate speech. Use /mute all or mute by individual player and just play the game; I know it is frustrating to even read few lines these players write, but sadly in game we can't do anything. Don't mind what others write in chat, there will be these "smurfs" who are not good players themselves(they may say lies like they're master or diamond, but don't believe it) ruining games for new players; I am not new and whenever I see level 20-40 account I will mute them as soon as they write 1 or 2 negative things. Because in normal or in ranked, this is going to be a toxic smurf(who will be hardstuck silver or bronze imo). There is actually smurf detection, which isn't perfect and it is difficult to make it perfect which is why these players screw every game they're in. My suggestion is to add friends from your games and play with them. If someone is toxic, mute them and report them, they will get banned (14 day ban or permanent). Once you level up and make friends in game or play with friends from real life, the game will be enjoyable. Till that find what role suits you, what champions you like and how to play the game {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} gl hf
I don't know about the the part where people are getting punished hard for their behaviour, since leave buster is inaccurate.
Rioter Comments
: you got it the wrong way, its the ADC who r trash not the supports.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Eagl (EUW)
: ADC is a dead role ?
I do think some roles are stronger than the other ones, but I believe it's possible to be good at any lane and carry.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kravixman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6ZXfXw9F,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T18:06:32.234+0000) > > I would love to talk about it... but clearly you're a Riot fanboy and Riot will always stand behind you. > So yes sir. you're completly right, Im sorry. I don't need anyone to side with me to despise neurasthenic kids who somehow thinks that flaming random players in a videogame makes them tough guys or something.
It's not just about "flaming". It's pent up frustration. Yes, it's wrong, but it happends because we're humans and some don't have the self control. It's not an excuse and everyone should try not to get mad, but it happens. Humans aren't perfect, even when they try to be though.
: My internet ping on PC is 15, my ping in-game is 75-115 (playable) ... but sometimes the ping spikes during the game up to +1000,not during the load screen and not before starting the match, I don't know how your method of programming will detect me !
> [{quoted}](name=Gloadra,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=JUipsUW8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-22T14:05:14.621+0000) > > My internet ping on PC is 15, my ping in-game is 75-115 (playable) ... but sometimes the ping spikes during the game up to +1000,not during the load screen and not before starting the match, I don't know how your method of programming will detect me ! > [{quoted}](name=Gloadra,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=JUipsUW8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-22T14:05:14.621+0000) > > My internet ping on PC is 15, my ping in-game is 75-115 (playable) ... but sometimes the ping spikes during the game up to +1000,not during the load screen and not before starting the match, I don't know how your method of programming will detect me ! As I said earlier: >"Okay, but there are times where people have a good ping when they're starting a game and then their ping suddenly gets worse. So what's the point?" > > Sudden failing of your internet connection can happen anytime, for example, due to your ISP maybe having a disturbance or a hardware failure in your neighbourhood. There is nothing this system can do about that. > > My suggestion is focused on the people who will for sure be AFK at the beginning of the game, due to having an unplayable ping or who weren't even being able to connect at all. > >I don't think this will fix everything, but it maybe could improve just a small portion of it. It's not towards players like u, because those things can happen suddenly. It's focused on the players who start a game with already having 1000+ ping. These kind of player wouldn't be able to connect to the game and will be from 0:00 AFK, resulting in a remake.
: Get rid of autofill
No auto fill = longer queue times. It just cannot be done, because LoL will lose players.
Rioter Comments
JustClone (EUNE)
: Man, last time... You have no excuse to blame your creep score on anyone but yourself. FOCUS FOR A MOMENT AND REALIZE IT. I play MOBA since Dota Allstars. And there I had to compete against 3 people to get the last hit. In LoL the competition for last hitting is totally in the favor of the adc. You literally have to "take" the cs. When I have to farm, I worry about that sneaky leona trying to engage on me when I walk in to take that siege minion. I worry about losing too much hp when exchanging auto attacks with enemy bully adc. I worry not to last hit too soon, to move the weave closer to their turret and become food for that enemy eve. THE LAST THING I CARE IS SOME SHITTY 50 DAMAGE AUTO ATTACK FROM MY SUPPORT. No matter how hard he tries, it wont put me 500 gold behind the enemy... while everything else I mentioned will. Literally. The last thing...
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b0bd85Xj,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T13:24:00.979+0000) > > Man, last time... > You have no excuse to blame your creep score on anyone but yourself. > > FOCUS FOR A MOMENT AND REALIZE IT. > > I play MOBA since Dota Allstars. And there I had to compete against 3 people to get the last hit. In LoL the competition for last hitting is totally in the favor of the adc. You literally have to "take" the cs. > > When I have to farm, I worry about that sneaky leona trying to engage on me when I walk in to take that siege minion. I worry about losing too much hp when exchanging auto attacks with enemy bully adc. I worry not to last hit too soon, to move the weave closer to their turret and become food for that enemy eve. > > THE LAST THING I CARE IS SOME SHITTY 50 DAMAGE AUTO ATTACK FROM MY SUPPORT. > No matter how hard he tries, it wont put me 500 gold behind the enemy... while everything else I mentioned will. > > Literally. The last thing... Ur delusional. When I last hit a creep, I calculate my hits. One hit too much and it's already at 0 before I can land my last hit. Like this makes miss soo much CS. No, I don't blame it entirely on my support. I'm playing a part in it too, but it makes last hitting harder. Supports should just lay off the CS, except if they have an alternative purpose in mind. Example: A melee creep has around 100 hp left. I take around 70 hp each AA. I decide to let my blue team creeps take around 40 hp of the enemy red team creep till it's around 60 hp, then when I want to hit the final blow, my support's AA takes the hp to around 10 hp. At that time, there are already 2 to 3 bolts from the caster minions flying to take away the last 10 hp. I hit my AA and the hp has already dropped to 0, missing my creep. Yes, one or two won't make me lose 500 gold ofcourse, but more of the similar can make me miss lots of CS. I don't see this happening in gold elo and up, but below, yes. The only way around this for me, is to always calculate the extra damage my support does to the minion creeps, only thing is, you never know when the support is throwing an AA or not. It's not consistent.
Fast Enough (EUNE)
: How is this player not punished?
Support cannot do sh*t for u. They only will sympathize and suggest u to keep reporting them. Best to let it go, it's not something I've seen once in this game. LoL is known for its toxicity.
JustClone (EUNE)
: Man, I do not know how to say this politely... But your main concerns when you are getting out-csed by your soraka support, should not be sending soraka to concentration camp, but getting better at your role. Stop for a second and try to realize this... I am support main, and I can tell you that bad cs score, comes from the incompetence of the adc in every single case. In those few cases, where I have been competing with my adc for last hitting, I can tell you that as long as he knows how to do it, I am no match for him. Even if I decided to burn through my mana to last hit, he would have 70-75 instead of 85-90. If anything, in those cases, what hurts us both is not the few hundred gold +/-, but the lack of cooperation. You cannot really win solo against opponents who are coordinated and play for each other... I really hope that you understand me well. This "its mine, I wont share" mentality is acceptable only if you are few years old. If you want to win, you need to cooperate.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b0bd85Xj,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-08-19T12:43:18.133+0000) > > Man, I do not know how to say this politely... > But your main concerns when you are getting out-csed by your soraka support, should not be sending soraka to concentration camp, but getting better at your role. > > Stop for a second and try to realize this... > > I am support main, and I can tell you that bad cs score, comes from the incompetence of the adc in every single case. > In those few cases, where I have been competing with my adc for last hitting, I can tell you that as long as he knows how to do it, I am no match for him. Even if I decided to burn through my mana to last hit, he would have 70-75 instead of 85-90. > > If anything, in those cases, what hurts us both is not the few hundred gold +/-, but the lack of cooperation. > You cannot really win solo against opponents who are coordinated and play for each other... > > I really hope that you understand me well. This "its mine, I wont share" mentality is acceptable only if you are few years old. If you want to win, you need to cooperate. No, it's not that. When I wait to last hit the minions and the support hits the minion instead, lowering it enough to make me miss the minion, it messes up my CS. Then when I ask the support to stop hitting the CS and they refuse to, it makes it worse. They're not taking it, but rather wasting it. There is no cooperation involved if supports keep mindlessly hitting my farm. Last hitting is so simple, you wait till the minion gets low (or you hit the minions) to get the and take the final hit, but it can completely be screwed up with the wrong support. Under tower for example, caster minions take: AA > TH > AA to get the gold. For melee minions, it takes TH > TH > AA. I have that knowledge, but my supports don't and they hit the minions without knowing. I miss alot of CS because of it. I know how to cooperate, but most cases, supports lack the basic knowledge of laning. No warding, no pinging, hiding behind the ADC all the time, no lane presence, mindlessly hitting minions, no wave management, engaging when the enemy laners have a huge wave of minions on their side. I can go on, but I know you get the idea. Yea yea, I am no star player, but I do have the knowledge in my favour.
Mada (EUW)
: I downvoted it after reading the title. After reading the content I wish I could downvote it again. You sound like one of those goobers who ping (aka "ask to be fullmuted") and move away when I help push for level 2 (3 melees of wave 2) or 3 (3 melees after first cannon)
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b0bd85Xj,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-18T16:18:46.903+0000) > > I downvoted it after reading the title. After reading the content I wish I could downvote it again. You sound like one of those goobers who ping (aka "ask to be fullmuted") and move away when I help push for level 2 (3 melees of wave 2) or 3 (3 melees after first cannon) Are you trying be cynical or serious? If we were in lane and you had to help me push in the wave to gain level 2, I wouldn't mind it. I rather lose 100 gold to get 600 gold from potentionally killing the enemy laners.
Forte (EUNE)
: If you believe that they deserve to be reported just report them for negative attitude. I get what you're saying but I think you're overstretching it a bit. Some people are just imbeciles that like to ruin games other might do it by accident or if they see you constantly miss your cs. As a supp main if I see that my adc misses their cs I won't just stand by, I'll start farming. If it is that frequent for you to have a supp that takes your cs it kinda seems strange to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Forte,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b0bd85Xj,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-08-18T17:51:59.518+0000) > > If you believe that they deserve to be reported just report them for negative attitude. > I get what you're saying but I think you're overstretching it a bit. > Some people are just imbeciles that like to ruin games other might do it by accident or if they see you constantly miss your cs. > As a supp main if I see that my adc misses their cs I won't just stand by, I'll start farming. > If it is that frequent for you to have a supp that takes your cs it kinda seems strange to me. **_"The only three situations I can imagine it would allowed for a support to take the CS, is either 1. the ADC is AFK, 2. the ADC is at base and 3. the ADC is inting and losing the lane hard. Besides those three reasons, they have no business taking the ADC's CS."_** Point 3 applies for you too. If your ADC puts you at a disadvantage, go for it. Also, I don't mind the support taking the kills. I would do the same if I saw my ADC missing alot of CS. Also, I don't mind it happening accidently.
: Huh! Stealing cs? It isn't anyone's property and I surely don't accept such a phrase. As a support main(mostly mage supports) I have got trolled in normals and ranked games by adc players because I had like 5-20 cs in first 10 minutes; strangely all these adc players were having like 0/5/0 and 40-50 cs in first 10 minutes. I see that they miss last hit and it literally goes waste, they're super cool with that. I have {{item:3303}} and yes I would take the cs that is going to be waste, even if it is going to delay my tribute gold or quest completion-this always makes the adc players mad. Idk how hard it is for adc players to understand that I am "getting" the gold they're are "letting" go; it is common sense but strangely it isn't seen in ADC players. CS lost due to auto-attacks or ability is a mistake, but if the support is collecting gold which they're not going to collect where exactly is the problem and why does adc players even think that all cs and kills belong to them? If I am correct, I think in high elo adc players go like 90+cs in first 10 minutes while trading/poking/fighting/avoiding ganks/going to base,.... and in comparison adc players in and around silver go like average 60 cs or lesser in first 10 minutes, dying many times, not trading/poking/pushing blindly into ganks. Total minion count in first 10 minutes is around 105 (maybe higher or lesser, not so sure of it) and if they're incapable of improving cs score, what's the harm if the cs they miss goes to support. Do supports don't need gold? or Are all the ADC players are going to have perfect cs score if supports aren't farming or hitting minions? Personally for the kills, I have had many games where I go 1v2, causing like 90-95% damage to opponents and till that point the adc players stand still to auto attack minions; towards the end they flash in/dash in to get the kill. I never cried/whined/flamed saying adc ks me because I know they're bad at farming and giving them gold is good. But if they fail to ks me, they act as if they did all the work and I took the kill. Why would I ks when I contribute so much to damage? Is the gold going to be more useful on me? Yes. Almost 75% of games I find ADC players doing nothing but farming and feeding. No vision(don't even use the free wards), dies instantly in team fights (bad positioning, bad builds), no help in objectives(be it turret or baron or drake taking 4-5 minions is more important than the objective) and lastly permanently pushing (be it laning or mid game or late game they go and push blindly). Don't get me wrong or get mad at me for saying this, I would simply prefer if the adc players learn how to cs and position properly before commenting on support (support type or cs or ks or no vision or no tanking or why don't you follow,....). Among all these annoying things, only consolation is seeing jungle getting blamed/flamed by multiple players and I think "_Wow! he is getting flamed by more cry-babies and he has to babysit more than me_".
> [{quoted}](name=maayonmaayan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b0bd85Xj,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-08-18T17:31:17.731+0000) > > Huh! > Stealing cs? It isn't anyone's property and I surely don't accept such a phrase. > > As a support main(mostly mage supports) I have got trolled in normals and ranked games by adc players because I had like 5-20 cs in first 10 minutes; strangely all these adc players were having like 0/5/0 and 40-50 cs in first 10 minutes. I see that they miss last hit and it literally goes waste, they're super cool with that. I have {{item:3303}} and yes I would take the cs that is going to be waste, even if it is going to delay my tribute gold or quest completion-this always makes the adc players mad. > > Idk how hard it is for adc players to understand that I am "getting" the gold they're are "letting" go; it is common sense but strangely it isn't seen in ADC players. CS lost due to auto-attacks or ability is a mistake, but if the support is collecting gold which they're not going to collect where exactly is the problem and why does adc players even think that all cs and kills belong to them? > > If I am correct, I think in high elo adc players go like 90+cs in first 10 minutes while trading/poking/fighting/avoiding ganks/going to base,.... and in comparison adc players in and around silver go like average 60 cs or lesser in first 10 minutes, dying many times, not trading/poking/pushing blindly into ganks. Total minion count in first 10 minutes is around 105 (maybe higher or lesser, not so sure of it) and if they're incapable of improving cs score, what's the harm if the cs they miss goes to support. Do supports don't need gold? or Are all the ADC players are going to have perfect cs score if supports aren't farming or hitting minions? > Personally for the kills, I have had many games where I go 1v2, causing like 90-95% damage to opponents and till that point the adc players stand still to auto attack minions; towards the end they flash in/dash in to get the kill. I never cried/whined/flamed saying adc ks me because I know they're bad at farming and giving them gold is good. But if they fail to ks me, they act as if they did all the work and I took the kill. Why would I ks when I contribute so much to damage? > > Is the gold going to be more useful on me? Yes. Almost 75% of games I find ADC players doing nothing but farming and feeding. No vision(don't even use the free wards), dies instantly in team fights (bad positioning, bad builds), no help in objectives(be it turret or baron or drake taking 4-5 minions is more important than the objective) and lastly permanently pushing (be it laning or mid game or late game they go and push blindly). Don't get me wrong or get mad at me for saying this, I would simply prefer if the adc players learn how to cs and position properly before commenting on support (support type or cs or ks or no vision or no tanking or why don't you follow,....). > > Among all these annoying things, only consolation is seeing jungle getting blamed/flamed by multiple players and I think "_Wow! he is getting flamed by more cry-babies and he has to babysit more than me_". _**"The only three situations I can imagine it would allowed for a support to take the CS, is either 1. the ADC is AFK, 2. the ADC is at base and 3. the ADC is inting and losing the lane hard. Besides those three reasons, they have no business taking the ADC's CS."**_ Point 3 applies for you. If your ADC puts you at a disadvantage, go for it. Also, I don't mind the support taking the kills. I would do the same if I saw my ADC missing alot of CS.
: > Isn't that called roaming? You leaving mid lane to chase to jungler? Mid is still the role assigned to you, right? No, gold funneling strat was a strategy discovered last season and became so dominant (and was played in the pro scene so many times) that Riot had to nerf it by adding a penalty to jungler who have the most farm. It have the same concept as the duo bot where the point is to hard feed a champion and protect him so he can carry. It became very well known with the Master Yii/Taric combo (but can be played with any hard carry+ support). The second support (who's supposed to be a midlaner) ALWAYS stays with the jungler to help him clear faster and guarantee he wins in any fight against the enemy jungler. So it's not "roaming" but more of "open mid". If the enemy midlaner have good waveclear, he can perma push and get the tower. So you have an open midlane and no real midlaner (but a support for the jungler like the duo bot). The point of this is to help the jungler clear as fast as possible and he also pick the midlane farm whenever he moves there (but of course, tons of midlane gold and exp is lost) so he becomes super ahead and solo carry the game since he have tons of gold, clears his camps super fast, and can invade or do whatever he wants because nobody can stop him or contest. The support's role is mainly to add cc or boost the hyper carry jungler. You can basically call it duo jungle with open mid. > If the ADC agrees to share farm with the support that could potentially help win their lane, I don't see a reason for the ADC to report the support. My suggestion only applies to supports who refuse to stop taking CS from the ADC. My point is, the support don't have to take the Adc's permission because the farm does not belong to the adc. The "support" is free to do what he wants actually. It is just a commonly known strategy to let the adc take all the farm (same as the fullening strat) because people like to invest all their ressources into one champ and protect him to make him become a monster. Players are free to try or apply other strategies as they want. Nobody own any ressource and you can't force others to play your preferred strategy. So basically speaking, a player is free to play Darius bot lane and share your farm equally. You can't force players to play your way and ban them if they don't like it. The duo bot where one player farms and the other don't was called the Euro lane because it was discovered by europe and it was just experimented like any other strategy. Maybe in the future, there will be a completely different meta. Banning those attempts is like making the game die and stay in the same state without changing.
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b0bd85Xj,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T14:56:30.149+0000) > > No, gold funneling strat was a strategy discovered last season and became so dominant (and was played in the pro scene so many times) that Riot had to nerf it by adding a penalty to jungler who have the most farm. It have the same concept as the duo bot where the point is to hard feed a champion and protect him so he can carry. > It became very well known with the Master Yii/Taric combo (but can be played with any hard carry+ support). The second support (who's supposed to be a midlaner) ALWAYS stays with the jungler to help him clear faster and guarantee he wins in any fight against the enemy jungler. So it's not "roaming" but more of "open mid". If the enemy midlaner have good waveclear, he can perma push and get the tower. > So you have an open midlane and no real midlaner (but a support for the jungler like the duo bot). > > The point of this is to help the jungler clear as fast as possible and he also pick the midlane farm whenever he moves there (but of course, tons of midlane gold and exp is lost) so he becomes super ahead and solo carry the game since he have tons of gold, clears his camps super fast, and can invade or do whatever he wants because nobody can stop him or contest. > > The support's role is mainly to add cc or boost the hyper carry jungler. You can basically call it duo jungle with open mid. My suggestion only applies for bot lane, but I know where you're coming from. > My point is, the support don't have to take the Adc's permission because the farm does not belong to the adc. The "support" is free to do what he wants actually. > It is just a commonly known strategy to let the adc take all the farm (same as the fullening strat) because people like to invest all their ressources into one champ and protect him to make him become a monster. > Players are free to try or apply other strategies as they want. Nobody own any ressource and you can't force others to play your preferred strategy. > > So basically speaking, a player is free to play Darius bot lane and share your farm equally. You can't force players to play your way and ban them if they don't like it. > The duo bot where one player farms and the other don't was called the Euro lane because it was discovered by europe and it was just experimented like any other strategy. Maybe in the future, there will be a completely different meta. Banning those attempts is like making the game die and stay in the same state without changing. Yea, I know, they don't have to, but they won't make it easier for the ADC to get fed. If the enemy laner does it and your lane doesn't, it will still put you at a disadvantage. I've played this game for a long time now and all I know from experience is that the support helps the ADC get fed. It also depends on what AP support champion you play in bot lane too. For example, Xerath, veigar, brand and Zyra will heavily benefit from the early gold advantage. Heck, I had games where I as ADC could go sit back and relax, because my support won lane solo. I allow it. All I know from mid/late game experience, is that when the ADC is behind due to the support taking all the CS and kill early game, it basically puts your team at being 4 vs 5 and that could be a huge disadvantage for your whole team. ADC are primary damage dealers and they need gold for their items. I mean, why else was the support role introduced? To get fed and be the carry or to support the ADC? I don't get the supporting part if they want to act like the carries of the lane. Also, certain meta's are mostly played by premades, so I don't see them reporting each other for taking the CS from the ADC.
Show more

Pixelbits

Level 103 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion