Markoman43 (EUNE)
: Exactly the ''answer'' i was expecting from ''people'' in this forum. Keep trying to be amusing.
> [{quoted}](name=Markoman43,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hPvvKJt6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-13T19:03:29.920+0000) > > Exactly the ''answer'' i was expecting from ''people'' in this forum. > > Keep trying to be amusing. He is referring to the /fullmute all option.
: I've seen plenty of inters this season, also seen a lot of players admitting to troll and lose games. So you must be quite lucky if you haven't played with one single inter all season long. PS. I think your full of sh*t.
> [{quoted}](name=Glennplank,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hM3r0PNT,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-09-01T12:11:04.717+0000) > > I've seen plenty of inters this season, also seen a lot of players admitting to troll and lose games. So you must be quite lucky if you haven't played with one single inter all season long. I don't really care if you think I am full of BS, but the fact is that you call people with bad games inters. So was your 3/11 TF also inting ? What would you do if some one went ballistics and reported you for inting and then Riot would actually punish you for it ? Exactly. Same goes to all the "Inters" you reported for inting and they received no penalties because they were almost 100% not inting, just like you probably didn't either. And that's why you didn't get any punishments over it either even tho some salty kid like you probably reported you for inting :D
: Never experience inting in ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hM3r0PNT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-30T16:31:47.117+0000) > > Never experience inting in ranked. Yea I know right ? Because there morons call some one losing the lane inting.
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: A %%%%ing rant on braindead champions with braindead item
Ahahahahahahahahahaha you abuse Kled post buff and you play Tryndamere and you still have the nerve to call other champions braindead ? XD
: I'm Starting To Hate This Game Again...
You know what I did when I was at that point ? I was an ADC main and I felt like I was losing my joy for the game. But I simply started playing mid lane and picked up a few champions I haven't played before and I am now having a blast again. Try it :D
Kokozuma (EUW)
: The game is getting frustrating
I honestly don't know where all those people are, this season I haven't got a single troll, inter or leaver. Not one single ranked game. So you can piss off with the excuses that the one poor soul who had a bad game your last promos was an inter. The whole idea that there are trolls inters and leavers lurking in every game is so bogus and so full of crap that is is surprising to me that people actually still believe in this.
KokOnBush (EUW)
: Yeah, you are crying about 'toxic' while you keep on using 'faq' as the 'f' word. Good on you hypocrite. Soon i'll join you, and make sure to report you everytime I see you. Oh and not to forget, of course INT your game so bad, you go ballistic.
> [{quoted}](name=KokOnBush,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3YBUOUQP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-25T14:48:48.438+0000) > > Good on you hypocrite. Soon i'll join you, and make sure to report you everytime I see you. Ahahahahahaha he called him a hypocrite :D
Silent Note (EUNE)
: How many control wards to buy as a midlaner?
Just ward your lane and I always try to buy one at least every 2 backs, but buying one at every back is super beneficial. Basically the more the better :D
Hansiman (EUW)
: Technically you should be honoring good and sportsmanlike behavior, not "plays".
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=u3lXa86y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T11:55:02.576+0000) > > Technically you should be honoring good and sportsmanlike behavior, not "plays". So what is the purpose of the "GG" honor ?
Kravixman (EUNE)
: I double dare you to bash me with feather and kill... :D {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kravixman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GXzwi7vY,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T15:35:44.879+0000) > > I double dare you to bash me with feather and kill... :D > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} I mean if I poked your neck with the sharp point of the feather I might be able to do some damage... or stab you in the eye ? But that's just getting creepy to think about :O
: > [{quoted}](name=Player 00,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QpiZ8Ms2,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:26:28.241+0000) > > It would specifically only happen like this. Do you not see how terrible of an idea this is ? You sound bitter over your last promos and not want an easily exploitable system which is not ok at all. How is this MORE exploitable than just losing 3 LP for a normal dodge?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Nice Guy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QpiZ8Ms2,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-26T09:14:46.414+0000) > > How is this MORE exploitable than just losing 3 LP for a normal dodge? Because you don't lose just 3 lp from a dodge in promos. Because dodging in promos for free is way more impactful than just dodging and losing 3 lp. It is a promo game... wait why the hell am I even responding to such a dumb and nonsensical comparison ???
Rioter Comments
ΕνeIynn (EUW)
: Please just PLEASE FIX EVELYNN. I CAN'T PLAY HER LIKE THIS.
So you are saying she is unplayable after blowing up 2 enemies in less than 2 seconds because of some Q bug ? Get real man.
: A free dodge in promos?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Nice Guy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QpiZ8Ms2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-25T16:09:02.596+0000) > > Although this might happen sometimes, I don't think it would be very often > It would specifically only happen like this. Do you not see how terrible of an idea this is ? You sound bitter over your last promos and not want an easily exploitable system which is not ok at all.
SANEakaIN (EUW)
: What is happenning to the game ?
But Tahm top is a viable pick ? He is in my opinion more viable top than he is support. What are you crying about now ? Also, I went ahead and checked your match history, the game you are talking about here you went 0/10/2 which is funny since both Tahm top and Lulu jungle did better than you :D Plus, it was a normal game. Why do you care if people want to try out new things in a normal game ?
: Mordekaiser's Realm of Death removes Katarina's daggers from the ground
It is how it was supposed to work. If you ult some one who has Yuumi on them, Yuumi will stay behind and won't come along. Same goes for Caitlyn traps and other things like that.
: riven to riot games is alinity to twitch
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. In my like 7-8 years of League Riven and Yasuo are the two champions I NEVER had ANY issues with but I see people crying like babies about them ever since I first opened the boards. Learn how to play against them and counterpick or even ahem. *BAN* them and your problems are magically gonna disappear.
: /remake needs to be reworked
#remaketheremake !!!!
: Can we change Yasou's icon to the Poo Emoji?
Lol you actually sound mad at a Yasuo who destroyed your ranked promos in the way my little brother would be :D
: Graves had 2 massive issues. Firstly his thematic was shit... he was a shotgun welder who didn’t use a shotgun, instead he was using a grenade launcher... and he was bad at using s grenade launcher as well. Secondly and most importantly he was pretty much the exact same champion as lucien... they shared the exact same strenghs, weaknesses, and niche which meant if one was strong the other was automatically weak... cause why play one when the other is better in every way. So either lucien or Graves needed a rework so they could coexist, and given his aforementioned thematic issues graves is the obvious answer. So no he ain’t coming back, and there’s no point in having both of them the point is to remove the kit not add a second one in.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p6uyzEao,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T22:21:18.637+0000) > > Graves had 2 massive issues. > > Firstly his thematic was shit... he was a shotgun welder who didn’t use a shotgun, instead he was using a grenade launcher... and he was bad at using s grenade launcher as well. > > Secondly and most importantly he was pretty much the exact same champion as lucien... they shared the exact same strenghs, weaknesses, and niche which meant if one was strong the other was automatically weak... cause why play one when the other is better in every way. Graves was stronger in melee range and Lucian was not. *Lucian* not lucien wtf Second, Graves was yea kinda strong but he would really blow your face off if he got in melee with you when Lucian had to stay at his max range at all times. So no, they were anything but the same champion. Yea they both had a dash so I see where you are coming from XD Also so what about his theme ? Twitch is a rat that lives in the sewers and can't see in the daylight. So you are saying his theme is bad too because he can clearly see on the Rift ? Also what about Aatrox ? He is big as hell in lore and he was supposed to be a World Ender, yet he died to Pantheon in lore despite being big as a mountain. Yet in game there are still champions that are bigger than him so he has a poor theme as well ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ian San ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gNiqVXjJ,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T17:45:17.617+0000) > > My post is based on logic. And no, it is far from perfect. You are in love yourself man. ofc. who could not love me.... I made you my fan as well right?!
> [{quoted}](name=Vorzüglich,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gNiqVXjJ,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T20:16:58.863+0000) > > ofc. who could not love me.... > I made you my fan as well right?! So you are here to crack jokes. If you ran out of empty arguments, I don't have to waste time on you anymore :D
: I might be missing your point. So you are saying it wouldn't work because people know how to farm? What?
> [{quoted}](name=PermaBannedEjpon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HrYzR7fJ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T20:14:08.935+0000) > > I might be missing your point. So you are saying it wouldn't work because people know how to farm? What? No. But that wouldn't change how people play. Are you serious ? I mean we already have Stopwatch, Magical Boots, Minion Dematerializer and Cookie Delivery on top of Kleptomancy. Adding Cull as another rune for gold advantage would be just pure toxic. People wouldn't stop playing the way they play simply because of a rune.
: lol "ive never had trolls or inters in any of my games" then mentions times when had trolls............{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
I specifically said that was the one exception and I don't count it because the dude changed his mind mid game and we won that game without any issues it was a stomp. If you wanna start making pointless jokes at least make sure you've read the entire post and make an argument that includes all points of the post, not only the few you like.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ian San ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gNiqVXjJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-17T10:14:24.317+0000) > > Your match history is not the cleanest thing in the world either, and no one can see the outcome of the game in minute 3 or 4 as I mentioned in the post. If you are one of the people who want to surrender before minute 10 then you are the exact kind of player that makes this community this shitty. Not wanting to try anymore in the early game is not saving time, it's a toxic behavior that loses games that could be won in the late game. But from a Bronze 2 player I wouldn't expect a positive behavior anyway so yea. You are mistaken on many levels here. Your whole post is based on emotions and misconceptions. To my person i have a perfect well match histoy. Then i hit platin with my "Nimsyvanhinden" account last Season. So i don`t expect you to learn anything from your own mistakes but at least you should try. Ty! Oh btw, if you would put in the energy to watch before writing you would see i did a lot for this game. One of the things was that my Champion Concept "Miragedon" got implanted into the Game...you might recognize her under "Neeko"... -> https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/de/c/skin-champion-konzepte-de/y3OU4iJ2-miragedon-champion-konzept-entwurf So toxic and critic are something different you might learn that some day. Hopefully^^
My post is based on logic. And no, it is far from perfect. You are in love yourself man.
: Community is disgusting
Smells of salt over your last ranked game :D
: Cull forces you to get at least 100cs, which could be easily increased or even removed. Getting people back to csing instead of fighting the moment they get back to lane could actually benefit the game.
> [{quoted}](name=PermaBannedEjpon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HrYzR7fJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-17T20:55:46.329+0000) > > Cull forces you to get at least 100cs, which could be easily increased or even removed. Getting people back to csing instead of fighting the moment they get back to lane could actually benefit the game. What a stupid statement. No one that knows how to farm properly is below at least Platinum or at least Gold elo. It would never work that way lmfao
Player 00 (EUW)
: The problem with League community
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/gNiqVXjJ-the-problem-with-league-community?show=flat Just read this. Before you start tearing up about your last ranked loss, read this.
: For all veterans
Uhm what are you even talking about ? The game is just fine in the state it is nowadays. Why is damage dealt at the end of the game a joke ? Poke champions like {{champion:22}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:142}} are, always have been, and will always be at the top of the damage chart even if they are not doing so well. The second tier on the damage charts are all the other ADC and mages. Then there are assassins. But that is just average. And then there is Karthus but let's leave that there. Do you think it is unfair that some one that has low cooldown and high range on a high damage ability is going to outdamage other players ? Well damn then.
: What do you do when you are sad?
I listen to music. And I listen to it pretty much all night if I am sad. I also play League a lot when I am sad. When I get mad while playing League at least I am now mad and sad for something else than before which helps me forget a bit easier.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: problem with the league community is the freedom of the internet exposed to immature minds
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gNiqVXjJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-17T23:18:27.027+0000) > > problem with the league community is the freedom of the internet exposed to immature minds That.. is true as hell.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: dude, you are so wrong there. You are lucky you don't understand russian. That server is unplayable. not better in eune either
I don't know I was on EUNE server some years ago and I think that overall, EUW people are more arrogant. Also I do understand some small bit of Russian :D I am Slavic
: I blame mainly the popular streamers for convoluting the meaning of Troll/Inter and the age old tradition of the playerbase to always cut the A from KDA. 2/15 sounds bad, but if you say 2/15/19 suddenly it paints a slightly different picture and if you say that his K+A amount to a 60% Kill Participation, then things turn more murky than before. I've played since Season 1. Inters and Trolls with the original meaning of the word have barely increased (baring the spikes from when Riot did their Player Behaviour experiments); what has increased is the amount of idiots. Of people that seek to emulate high Elo Streamers and Pros without the experience they have, or understanding they have of the game's mechanics. They want to emulate their flashy plays instead of improving their skills reach that point. The amount of people that only know one way of playing and can't adapt to a situation and when everything blows in their face the only thing they know is blaming the team has increased a lot, especially the past two seasons.
Exactly. Whenever I see the posts ranting about inters and trolls I am like but wait. Where are all those inters you guys keep mentioning ?
Godsg1ft (EUW)
: I agree with most of what you say, inting and trolling has gotten a complete different meaning nowadays than what it would normally mean. Sometimes I play aggressive engage supports and well then I might die 10 times, but we get about 30 kills out of my 10 deaths, so in the end it's still worth it. But people like to say: Support is inting! Eventho I am doing job. However you talk about someone is probably a bad player, but how do you even go 2/15 without 'inting'. Sure in some games, like I mentioned before, you die 15 times but in exchange of a lot of kills. But if you die 9 times in laning phase without being ganked a single time, you're maybe not inting but it's definitely not having a bad game. Especially when you keep going in thinking you can beat someone who has 2 more levels than you and already has a full item more than you. That's in my book a way of inting and that is what happens in some of my games. Another problem what I experience in league games, is how mighty some people think they are. In some games I like to be the shotcaller, as a support I sometimes have the time for that and I will quickly type or ping an objective to take if I see the window to do it. But a couple of games ago I had a jungler who was basically standing next to the rift herald. I saw the perfect opportunity to take the rift herald since we had the pressure and the jungler was somewhere around bot. But my jungler just said: I will do that whenever I feel like doing it. And sure he is the one who eventaully has to do the rift herald but listen to the team when they shotcall something or when they want to make a play. Don't think that your decision is the best and evaluate other's opinions. League is a teamgame and we need to work TOGETHER to reach the goal: destroying the nexus. So do not only listen to yourself and think you are the reason why we won, think of everyone in your team who will help you reach it with you. If one of your teammates make a bad call, accept it and go on. If they make a good call, try to follow up on it.
When you go on tilt you will do mistakes you normally wouldn't. Being on tilt is not 'inting'.
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gNiqVXjJ,comment-id=000000010000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T23:49:47.324+0000) > > I tried have a civilized talk but i see you are both here to make fun of me. > So good luck with your Post on Boards she is threatening us my friend! my god! Im offended!
The one that calls his team mates inters is calling us uncivilized what do we do O: Also some friendly joke on his part made him go. I will miss him in a weird way ):
: Giving up is still a reportable reason. The thing is, everyone in the game things they are "the One"; "the Carry" They are not playing to win "5 v 5", they play to win 1 v 9, trying to prove to themselves they can, but most of the time, they'll just die again and again, blaming others for their deaths. (Including me) Also, don't talk sht about ? Ping. We either get a new "WHAT THE ACTUAL F ARE YOU DOING YOU DUMBSTER" or never stop using ? as that. If my jungler pings "on my way" and heads botlane, but for some freaking reason he decides to go for enemy golems instead, you bet your ass that ill _? ? ? ? ? ?_ him ALSO: Your teammates can easily lose you Elo. If you met 2 or 3 teams in a row and lost all those games (-60LP). You might've just hit 0 LP and the very next game will demote you, thus lose your Elo ;) Just coz some ProPlayer said it, doesn't mean its holy.
But you don't understand and from some one who spams the ???? ping I wouldn't expect to understand the meaning of that quote because you took it as a simpleton, so let me explain. You will lose games because of team mates that's a fact. But you will NEVER be stuck in that Gold 4 (like me) because of your team. Never. Your team mates are never going to be the reason that you haven't hit the elo you wanted this season. That's what that quote means. Also, yea no sh*t how do you think you are going to climb if you don't try to carry ? Like what... Why is trying to be the carry of the game now a bad thing and you sounded like you were talking down on people trying their hardest to carry. It was kinda insulting already with "The One" and "The Carry". What do you want them to do ? Sit back and let some one else do all the work ? Now I know what you are getting at. They try to do those Challenger elo plays when they themselves are only Gold 4 and they mess everything up and they lost the game because of it, but that doesn't happen every single game now does it. And if they are not going to try to do the game winning play how will they improve ? And if they shy away from trying to be ""The One"" just because people like you will call them inters if they fail, how are they ever going to succeed ? What if he makes it happen ? You should never tell some one "Don't do it you will fail us and lose the game" because you can bet your a55 that he is going to go for it to prove you wrong and being so into proving you wrong that he will actually %%%% it up and then you will call him an inter. Also the ping spam is also a reportable reason because yea you are hailing rage and demise with that ? ping spam and the person you are showering with it will know what it means, but what if some one else doesn't look at what you are pinging at just sees you pinging ? and thinks enemy is actually missing ? Also I know you will say "No one has that much brain" well I do because I turned the ping volume all the way down because of people that spam pings for no reason at all and it makes my head hurt for real I am not kidding I got a massive headache after the spam once and I left the volume at 0% since then. So I will see the ping and think that if means what it was supposed to mean; enemy missing. What a fool I am right ? Thinking that the question mark ping serves it's purpose nowadays pfff :D Also pretty much exclusively what pros say is holy because their mindset is the reason they are the #1 in the world and we are not ? What is your logic dude...
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: yo wheres our {{champion:107}} kitty
> [{quoted}](name=Akaillusion,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gNiqVXjJ,comment-id=00000001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T23:43:52.552+0000) > > yo wheres our {{champion:107}} kitty idk I kinda miss him
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: god damn why are u not from eune so i can add u, u are man of culture!
Idk EUW is more toxic so I have more stuff to rant about :D
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: check them replies in couple of hours if my replies are deleted u know ur man is banned :(
I will keep my {{item:3514}} out ):
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: lemme google translate her english real quick
I know that you are taking the piss but bruuuuh I am laughing my ass off here XD
: >So don't go and make excuses for yourself I didnt make any excuse i clear said i should be punished for don't care about game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gNiqVXjJ,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T23:35:04.073+0000) > > I didnt make any excuse i clear said i should be punished for don't care about game. Classic. That word "BUT" tells me all. Also, you are avoiding the point. If that 0/8 dude came to you and said "Yea I know I should get punished" you would punch him in the face because by your logic yes he should be punished, but you know he won't get punished.
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: w8 need to edit dis cuz she reported my post for being offensive but am not falling down. Nice 45% winrate :)
> [{quoted}](name=Akaillusion,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gNiqVXjJ,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T23:29:49.006+0000) > > w8 need to edit dis cuz she reported my post for being offensive but am not falling down. > > Nice 45% winrate :) Bruuuuh (':
: I didnt intentional inted but i got 2-3 lux q on a row and i got mad with myself and i didn't cared anymore i was 0/2 and i will not lie i said "fk this game" not on game chat, after that i lost focus and just wanted game over, that was me giving up, i stoped pay atention to game, to all my mind just wanted game over. And yes i always get mad with myself i can't tolerate my mistakes it was my job dodge his Q and i fk up 3 times on a row, i stated calling useless and trash to myself. People react with diferent way to their own mistakes. Some people blame team, other ignore, others blame himself. If you tell me shoud i be punished by int fedding i would tell you no (i didnt run it down), if you tell me should i be punished by giving up and dont care about game yes i should.
By your logic, it doesn't matter if you got mad at yourself for your mistakes. You played bad and that is all that matters. Be honest with me, if that 0/8 dud came to you and told you "Man I didn't pay attention to the game, I got hit with that skillshot and got unlucky and died and then felt bad..." you wouldn't care, all you would care about is that he lost you that game. So don't go and make excuses for yourself that you wouldn't accept from others. And don't tell me you would accept his excuses, no you wouldn't. I wouldn't either. But I wouldn't be mad at him in the first place.
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: Support player telling someone he doesnt deserve current rank {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: at 12 min of game? never (this season, i'm sure i got even worst score when i was leveling my acount on season V, or normal games where i test stuff) I gone 0/13 one game (30-40 min, worst score i got) cause i gave up and say "fk this" and didnt cared about game neiter my postion. The only time i "hard feed" was when i gave up and was 4 time on 200 games And i know since today that i should have got banned cause that game, cause i didnt cared about game, cause some diana got 5/0 at 6 min and start 1 shoot me (i was playing nami suport) until i 0/4 so i gave up i was tilted, that is not a excuse is my fault my behavior and i should have be punished. And i know most of that people who are called feeder are people who give up and dont care about game like i did that game I did it on 4 of 200 games some people do it on 50% of games. That behaviour should be punished. Giving up/spam ff should be punished. But Riot bot can't detect play bad by giving up. Cause is not fun 4 player playing to win and my top give up cause he is 0/2 and dont care about game.
But you will admit that in your 0/6/2 Nami game you inted ?
: My top was 0/8 at 12 min of game. If he is bad he dont deserve rank he have sry but is true. He could easy play safe (yes he placed 0 wards on 30min of game), or ward, but you know he chose keep punish and go 1v1 and get ganked cause he got no vision and blame jg. How a player like that can be silver II how?, I'm main suport but i clear know when i'm losing lane/ be camped to ward and play safe. Sry for tell this can be a bad game but looks they do intentional, how a player on silver/gold dont know to play safe and stop 1v1 or a yasuo who get 10 kill and go 1v5 all times how is that posible I alredy tried change to JG but problem is if i go jg my suport dont ward.
If he was 0/8 every single game he wouldn't be in the elo he is (unless it is Iron 4), but I won't believe you if you tell me he goes 0/8 every single game that there is never a game in which he does good, also I won't believe you if you tell me you never went 0/8 in lane.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ian San ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=siGO9avz,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-08-16T22:17:17.582+0000) > > Don't generalize Dom's games, he sometimes gets inted simply because he is what he is. A cu*t. So he is getting trolled because of other reasons in most cases, so let's leave it at that. > > I will agree that Riot won't punish inters because that would mean a person would have to watch a replay of the game and then decide that the 1/8 Yasuo midlane was actually inting and not just having a bad game, which would require a lot of time for just the inting reports and a lot of support members spending days in and days out watching boring replays all day long. > > But then again, I have been playing League since Season 2 and I can count the games in which I had a legit troll on the fingers of one hand. I can't remember having one single troll in my ranked games this entire season, and I have 200+ games in ranked this season. Not once did I lose it because of a troll or inter. But there is another problem with this that will never be solved because it can never be solved. > > That is people calling some one that has a bad game for real, an inter or troll. They call dying to a gank inting, they call missing a skillshot inting, everything is inting. The word "Inting" has been trashed around so much that it lost it's meaning completely. Same goes for "trolling". Some one messes something up ? "OMFG TROLL NOOB INTING JUNGLER REPORT" > > I don't know what the whole deal with "League is unplayable because of all the inters that lurk around every corner and every game has 8 inters and 2 trolls wtf unplayable" is, because I basically never see those "Trolls" or "Inters", but I will agree that people give up super often and that pisses me off as well. When they say "Ff 15" in minute 3. That is a problem. So how about we stop calling shitty players inters and trolls and simply call out people that give up way too quickly ? Giving up quickly is not the problem. When people use a champ they don't know or for example use Ezreal adc and have 30 CS at minute 10, that should be punishable for playing in ranked. Or at least lose -75 LP when doing that or similar, ranked lost its meaning not the words inting, noob or whatever.
> Giving up quickly is not the problem. When people use a champ they don't know or for example use Ezreal adc and have 30 CS at minute 10, that should be punishable for playing in ranked. Or at least lose -75 LP when doing that or similar, ranked lost its meaning not the words inting, noob or whatever. I have made a post about this. There should be a restriction on how many mastery points you should have to be able to pick that champion in ranked. Or at least some restriction regarding on what you can or can not pick. I have had so many games lost because some one just didn't know what to do with their champion. I agree with that yea...
Rioter Comments
: Season 9 ruined EUW too
Don't generalize Dom's games, he sometimes gets inted simply because he is what he is. A cu*t. So he is getting trolled because of other reasons in most cases, so let's leave it at that. I will agree that Riot won't punish inters because that would mean a person would have to watch a replay of the game and then decide that the 1/8 Yasuo midlane was actually inting and not just having a bad game, which would require a lot of time for just the inting reports and a lot of support members spending days in and days out watching boring replays all day long. But then again, I have been playing League since Season 2 and I can count the games in which I had a legit troll on the fingers of one hand. I can't remember having one single troll in my ranked games this entire season, and I have 200+ games in ranked this season. Not once did I lose it because of a troll or inter. But there is another problem with this that will never be solved because it can never be solved. That is people calling some one that has a bad game for real, an inter or troll. They call dying to a gank inting, they call missing a skillshot inting, everything is inting. The word "Inting" has been trashed around so much that it lost it's meaning completely. Same goes for "trolling". Some one messes something up ? "OMFG TROLL NOOB INTING JUNGLER REPORT" I don't know what the whole deal with "League is unplayable because of all the inters that lurk around every corner and every game has 8 inters and 2 trolls wtf unplayable" is, because I basically never see those "Trolls" or "Inters", but I will agree that people give up super often and that pisses me off as well. When they say "Ff 15" in minute 3. That is a problem. So how about we stop calling shitty players inters and trolls and simply call out people that give up way too quickly ?
: That's your opinion, my opinion is that it is.
That's not the matter of opinions, it's a matter of facts. Now I am not a high elo at all, but you appear to have just reached lvl30 and haven't played much ranked. If that is your smurf then I would really like to know what your main account elo is, because no one above bronze would complain about mages in the botlane. The only kinda toxic support is Pyke. But I do see where you are coming from. I am not trying to offend you, but you kinda don't seem the right person to call people oblivious for not seeing the non existent problem of getting molested left and right by mage supports ?
: No... It's botlane in general.
But it's not tho {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Show more

Player 00

Level 156 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion