: Personally, I love this idea! Good one! Nevertheless, I see why many people may not like it and the popularity of the game in general might decrease
> [{quoted}](name=OmnibusVeritas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kP1EcjPY,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-06-04T21:17:19.751+0000) > > Personally, I love this idea! Good one! Nevertheless, I see why many people may not like it and the popularity of the game in general might decrease Up to the people you know if they want to keep playing a flawed and imperfect system they can but it will never improve without an overhaul to the ranked system. Over all the years in this game ive never once seen the community happy and like yeah this is really good compared to before etc. It just declines from a top left to bottom right graph metric. I guess a lot of people just want to mindlessly que up and play no matter the outcome or quality as long as you are in game within 10 mins. The problem i have with this mentality is it belongs in normal que and not ranked. I never liked how no one communicates in lobby, people have pre decided their role and champ, bans/picks have nothing to do with team comp, just generally nothing is true team play even when you watch a top stream there is little to no communication its just shocking. For a game that spends so much of its development time and patches around team play very little of the player base get to access its full potential. Meanwhile people will shoot ideas down without providing a better solution (not you btw) I simply come to the consensus that people are simply lazy and do not want to break routine, build, improve anything for the better. I am a believer in if its not broke dont fix it but this game is out of control.
: Leauge in 5 simple steps!
1. Start game 2. Do you get a gold lead? keep playing. Do they get a gold lead? Type /ff at 4 min mark hoping it will somehow work. 3. Spend the next 10 mins sweeping the opponent or being trapped in a game for 20-45 mins because there is always 2 who press no despite being down 50+ cs with 2-4 lvl deficit. 4. Wonder why riot creates a system to promote toxicity 5. Reque hoping the result will be different. Isnt that what was referred to as insanity somewhere?
ˉˉsorry (EUW)
: Can we have some input from Riot on how they think the ADC item changes are landing?
adc is fine as you get 2-3 hitted as a typical mid lane champ vs an adc which is outrageous. Death to crit rng, death to the term "adc" just called it ranged ad or "rad" Its no longer a "carry" and nor should it be the term is toxic in a team game.
Wukongz (EUNE)
: I have to say, I love the ARAM reroll changes
The reroll change was a good thing but like most things with league they come too late as its something that should of been there years ago same goes for practice tool, ppl begging for a cup of water for years and they dont top up your cup.
: A Honest Feedback: The New Metas for Solo and 5-Man-Premade Games (and why I may delete the game)
The biggest flaw is that they promote this as a team game yet rank you on a solo basis which is a complete lottery due to an immense number of factors. In a world where we are trying to shake things up i would delete ranked solo/duo que and fix it so you must make a ranked 5 team to play ladder. Imagine if you had to seek out and build a proper team in a chat room type thing then qualify as a team to enter ranked. How it should work is you can belong to an infinite number of teams of 5 but every time you change a member to create a "new" group of 5 then your team rating (elo) changes to default and you re-qualify to enter the ladder. So if players A, B, C, D, E group up, successfully qualify and climb to gold but then they want to change player E or more and replace him with F then they restart the process and climb again. The progress is never lost and should they all decide to play with player E once more they continue where they left off at gold (but it must be with those 5) So you can have an endless amount of team ranks you belong to and climb exclusively with. Normal que stays the same for people who just wanna play the damn game or for this magical word called "fun"
Zhula (EUNE)
: So you are telling me killing infernal in 3rd minute of the game is waste of time and is not worth for the team, when you wiped bot lane and jungler in the gank?
> [{quoted}](name=Zhula,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9IgMtsi8,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-05-23T10:06:22.278+0000) > > So you are telling me killing infernal in 3rd minute of the game is waste of time and is not worth for the team, when you wiped bot lane and jungler in the gank? How is this related to what i said at all?
Zhula (EUNE)
: I am not saying they should implement Prisoner Island, I am saying I just want fair matchmaking. > I would love to have matchmaking taking in consideration the honor system + the rightful punishments you had. So for example if I am honor 4 with 0 punishments over the years I would like to be matched with same people. I am not saying if for example you started in 2012 and you were not mature enough and got punished by not being allowed to write in chat for 20 games that it should be taken in the consideration today because it has been 6 years and people change. So basically it should take the amount of games you have played on your account + honor level + current season punishments and maybe but really maybe last season punishments. Just because you get reported does not mean you will get punished. So yeah basically if you do not value others and can ruin their game and get them lose lp or demote them because you did not care for your own personal reasons from your own personal life that does not concern the other 4 players most likely because you are complete strangers to each other, what can they do if you leave the game? You can't track someone come to their house and have someone play instead of them. 99% of the time when there is surrender vote I choose "No" even when we are losing because I believe in comeback I won games where enemy team had 3 drakes all turrets up and we were down to only nexus but we managed to win and that is why I do not understand how can someone write in chat "gg 15 you ret*rds" after enemy gets 2 kills
> [{quoted}](name=Zhula,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9IgMtsi8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-23T07:37:23.274+0000) > > I am not saying they should implement Prisoner Island, I am saying I just want fair matchmaking. > > So yeah basically if you do not value others and can ruin their game and get them lose lp or demote them because you did not care for your own personal reasons from your own personal life that does not concern the other 4 players most likely because you are complete strangers to each other, what can they do if you leave the game? You can't track someone come to their house and have someone play instead of them. 99% of the time when there is surrender vote I choose "No" even when we are losing because I believe in comeback I won games where enemy team had 3 drakes all turrets up and we were down to only nexus but we managed to win and that is why I do not understand how can someone write in chat "gg 15 you ret*rds" after enemy gets 2 kills Probably for the same reason you do not bet your entire wages on a longshot bet because the majority of the time you will go skint. No one wants to play every game out to the bitter end for something that is very rare. League games are very long when played consecutively you want to make sure every minute is spent on winning and fold + re-queue when it looks bad. I do wish the eu would adopt the open mid mentality its probably why the koreans are so much more productive as they dont mess about on lost causes. Now this has nothing to do with people ruining a game but if a game is over you should agree and not trap people burning what little time they have as we can only play so many games at peak until performance drops to fatigue.
: no, nasus was pushing her lane and she was dying too much so i went top to help her, yet she completely ignored me, and then i ignored her calls for help later on the game too
> [{quoted}](name=ShaheerIjaz222,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ehI9AAZM,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-05-23T04:56:47.513+0000) > > no, nasus was pushing her lane and she was dying too much so i went top to help her, yet she completely ignored me, and then i ignored her calls for help later on the game too But she would of been behind right? Were you able to 1v1 the nasus?
xPurplex (EUW)
: Honor System
Probably like the old system where you have to get honored in 4 games out of 5 consistently to make progress. Dont waste time with it the bulk of players dont even give an honor so its luck in getting players who use the system in the first place followed by if you had a high kda games as the only time i see players get honored is when that happens. They could of had an inter feeding them kills start to finish and their whole team will honor that kda. You will see that stupid feather pop up at the end etc.
Zhula (EUNE)
: Prisoner island is not solution but being punished by those prisoners is not fair
So what will determine how you enter PI and can you come out of it at any stage? The report system wouldnt work as you could end up with false reports pushing you in it also would it ever be possible to get out once you are in since if all the players are awful they will in turn keep you trapped via reports etc. We could have a reality where an account is "bricked" resulting in people starting again to have a fresh go. Im not against people being sorted with others they would perform better with such as some kind of system that analyses your "type" and pairs you with others you are highly likely to function well with but an outright flat "shitter" queue sounds terrifying.
: if you are going to afk farm minions in your lane while i your jungler do 2v1 against your laner
Are you by chance trying to force a gank your laner does not want? Often junglers will hover for ages sapping exp and/or force a gank that isnt meant to be and then proceed to tax/shove the lane into over extendment as punishment for a bad gank.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: There's no way to tell someone's body type from comments.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=zdqhAREg,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-05-22T05:30:18.355+0000) > > There's no way to tell someone's body type from comments. The same way theres no way to know peoples, gender, religion and other things but people still say abuse regarding these things.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Get fit
I thought by the title someone told someone to get fit as an insult in a lobby or something lol.
Smurfile (EUW)
: Taric's Stun
I miss the point and click 2 sec stun =/
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ijQWA0sJ,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2018-05-21T21:22:13.022+0000) > > That's exactly the trap that any game dev wants you to fall into. So that you keep spending money while trying to stay ahead of everyone else. > > And that's exactly what I'm fed up about, and why I turned my mentality around and just enjoy the journey, not the goal. Its the lesser of two evils though, no game can produce content at a rate that would keep us in "delighted mode" all the time they need filler content thats unappealing or the grind/timesink as we all know it. However in league there is no need for a grind via the ladder system as it works now, match based games with leaderboards keep people playing not artificial systems that you are bungee jumping up and down the ladder not making progress unless you can play 12 hours a day tilt free without a string of losses impacting the next game. Anyone can climb in league if you are willing to persevere and thats the problem no one wants to claw 1 lp here 2 lp there because a hidden number is higher than a pixelated emblem that actually means zero in the grand scheme of things. Who really enjoys the fact that if you play 1000 games in a season and 800 of those games dont matter because 400 wins cancel out 400 losses effectively enforcing a grind. The problem is the system is designed for a slow crawl making gains because it awards fractional lp more. I honestly can say i am not "feeling" this journey because i can see it and understand what its all about. Its entirely possible gamers have a lifespan so to speak and what was great when we started becomes monotonous and boring because we know whats to come.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ijQWA0sJ,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-05-21T13:51:03.026+0000) > > If you aren't having fun while playing games, what's the purpose of playing games at all? Believe it or not some players play to win and the satisfaction comes solely from winning. There is no "journey" mentality while playing league due to its design of set back = bigger set back and a majority loss scenario. There are players who get stressed and annoyed up until they win and then its all alright. I doubt very few players can say they enjoy 100% while playing any game, weather you spend 6 months grinding items/gold or w/e for a top tier piece of equipment in an mmo, the only fun part is the final step not the 6 months spent etc. The parallel on league is that its a torturous process to get to the end step which you pretty much have your hands tied behind your back every step of the way due its its very design. An essay could be written on the topic to be fair.
: Flaming vs. Borderline Inting ?
We had a thread on this a day or so ago try and find it.
King Lego (EUNE)
: Since MSI is over...is riot going to nerf the champions that were played?
They will probably double his mana costs to stop it being used competitively as the current trend is wave clear is banned.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: which is better having decent ppl to play with or toxic ppl flaming everyone all day/feeders and stuff?
> [{quoted}](name=FleaLess,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wEEz10bH,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-19T21:33:47.037+0000) > > which is better having decent ppl to play with or toxic ppl flaming everyone all day/feeders and stuff? Which is better a game that dies due to no money being spent or an overzealous system?
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >in the case of LoL all it does is prevent a player supporting the game as they wont purchase content twice or even going forward so to speak. they already bought the content once, and there are a few of them who do buy it again
> [{quoted}](name=FleaLess,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wEEz10bH,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-19T20:07:34.768+0000) > > they already bought the content once, and there are a few of them who do buy it again Which is better people buying content consistently as its released or people that have reservations and stop buying it all together?
: It’s not an aspect that they have focused on yet... noxus needed to actually be established as a faction before they could go into stuff like that, now with swain they’ve done this they can move onto some other things in noxus like this
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yT77R2PW,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-19T19:34:13.959+0000) > > It’s not an aspect that they have focused on yet... noxus needed to actually be established as a faction before they could go into stuff like that, now with swain they’ve done this they can move onto some other things in noxus like this Well i always assumed one day we would get a champ based on it down the line with more story. Noxus is kind of already established we get the feeling its a bloodthirsty nation that anything goes if you are strong. Im not actually sure of the release date of katarina, cassio and talon and how far apart they were released from each other or more specifically when/if the lore pages were updated but they were there when i joined years ago so its fair to say riot had no futher plans/interest. Im not sure what has changed with swain but ill bet its not the same page i read back then. I just dont like them deleting pages and changing the themes.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: If you didn't do anything wrong, then of course Riot will unban you. But if you flamed, as mentioned above, this is not a "I didn't do anything wrong". You broke the rules that you promised to obey so many times, that Riot decided that you should not ruin other people games. Every action ends with reaction. Breaking rules comes with penalty. If it wouldn't, then we would live in anarchy.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wEEz10bH,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-19T18:44:51.637+0000) > > > > Every action ends with reaction. Breaking rules comes with penalty. If it wouldn't, then we would live in anarchy. If that were true then the world would be a perfect place due to punishment systems. The truth is punishment actually does nothing long term and in the case of LoL all it does is prevent a player supporting the game as they wont purchase content twice or even going forward so to speak.
stqxYv2 (EUNE)
: Permamently banned. stqxYv2
They wont unban accounts until the games starts to die and lose playerbase, be patient there will be a "new scheme" or "we are thinking of giving the players a new chance" etc.
Nukelear (EUW)
: With the recent indirect nerfs to Lee Sins mobility can he at least get MS nerf reverted?
: Will Talon ever take revenge for mister Du Couteau and therefore assasinate millions of people?
Did we ever get any story regarding the character at all? Seems like its forgotten tbh, also with them rewriting characters pages kinda retcons things or wipes it clean which i didnt like. They should have built on what was there rather than hire a new writer to overwrite someone elses work.
Aguli (EUNE)
: How much games to remove 20min leaverbuster? Small rant.
Im not sure if the actual 20 min for 5 games can ever be reduced once you build it up to that. Ive had that message on one of my accounts like 3 times without a penalty in between (the one where it says your account has improved) and when you do leave 2 games it still procs 20 mins. So all in all the message is just bogus abit like when you have a few bad games and report the message pops up claiming someone got banned etc its just to make you feel better and try to encourage you to keep it up or not tilt.
: > [{quoted}](name=Player Is All In,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qdnTdARg,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-19T17:54:55.219+0000) > I think you mean i want to do X but it isnt as viable at the meta and i want all things to work just as well. That's not what I meant. I mean riot's automated punish system will flag people with bad performance and off-meta builds, making it likely to get a punishment for Intentionally feeding, when infact you just had a bad game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kasotaan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qdnTdARg,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-05-19T18:02:41.216+0000) > > That's not what I meant. I mean riot's automated punish system will flag people with bad performance and off-meta builds, making it likely to get a punishment for Intentionally feeding, when infact you just had a bad game. No not really, the punishment system largely bans for chat related things, you only get flagged for inting if you are walking into towers, standing still underlvled dying to a champ or buying the usual items like 6 tears, mobies etc. Ive never heard of any player being banned solely for an off meta pick. This doesn't include a flame war or inting that resulted from a team tearing into that player verbally.
: Why are we forced meta-tactics?
You arent forced its just that if the opponent is using meta stuff you will be at a disadvantage should you be up against an equally capable like for like skilled players. You may feel like you are forced but you really arent. I think you mean i want to do X but it isnt as viable at the meta and i want all things to work just as well.
King Lego (EUNE)
: I don't know how Mage is irrelevant, but that won't stop me from playing that role anyway. So i disagree on what you said. Since i play {{champion:161}} I don't exactly back off every 3 minutes since i have my Q, and when i reach level 3 and happen to be winning my lane very well, i often get a kill. But since Vel'Koz is not that strong damage wise, i often need jungle ganks, but it only depends on who i'm against.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zm7ibHoo,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-18T13:41:08.393+0000) > > I don't know how Mage is irrelevant, but that won't stop me from playing that role anyway. So i disagree on what you said. > Since i play {{champion:161}} I don't exactly back off every 3 minutes since i have my Q, and when i reach level 3 and happen to be winning my lane very well, i often get a kill. But since Vel'Koz is not that strong damage wise, i often need jungle ganks, but it only depends on who i'm against. Velkoz is an outlier he basically has unlimited mana along with good mana to damage ratio. But if you took just a regular mage not an unlimited mp spammer then you will see how its very hard to lane and it almost encourages not trading because you can go oom and get dove. To further enhance the point, the fact you play velkoz over the mana struggling mages proves there is an issue as why would you opt for a champ thats a mage but does not have mana issues. Also are you using tear or mana items as part of your core because if you have a build like {{item:3285}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3907}} with a situational item maybe. But the problem is if you go ludens first then you arent really getting the mana item when you need it most lvl (1-12) I know ludens has 500 mana but its not really cutting it and you dont exactly get it till around lvl 10. By the time you get the {{item:3802}} you are like lvl 7 so you dont benefit from the 20% mp per lvl up all that much. Try playing something like {{champion:103}} and see how fast you go oom after 2 E + Q At rank 1 or level 2 the combo costs 150 mana and thats assuming it hits, this is also before you need to waveclear.
King Lego (EUNE)
: Mages vs Assassin...IS THIS EVEN FAIR?
Mage is irrelevant. Bleed your mana too quick in trades and eventually you find yourself backing for mana every 3 mins or building sub optimal items which in turn cripples your all in and puts you further behind in the 8 min gold rush race.
Rioter Comments
: Remaining skins
Depends on the skin and how it was originally obtained. I dont agree with once in a lifetime equipment/skins/items etc in games so a way to get it should be implemented. Either sell it in the shop with a variable price depending on what it was or add a new tournament mode or something where winning awards the skin of your choice with ofc RP to enter.
Kattie (EUNE)
: Katarina
Ill be honest i hate the design of these daggers that pretty much dictate and telegraph where you have to go. There is no way to use W as a damage source compared to the old W which was a good way of chasing/pursuit damage or kiting people. The speed of the W dagger flies up so slow you could pick up your cup of tea take a sip and put it down (if you can do that then do you really expect the enemy to still be next to it?) The W is a glorified exit marker for E now and even then with the cd of E now you wont be leaving vs anyone with a reaction time of < 7/10 of a sec. The passive markers that interact with Q were a good source of harass if you knew how to throw them and in turn wave clear is worse than b4, and lets face it kata had the worse laning phase which was fair but now its abysmal. Without the W spin attack kata had before it is very slow at killing a target and having to rely on daggers you cant really control. Even the Q right it always goes behind the target when it should land in front so you have dont have to go so deep in enemy zone control. All you want to do is throw Q > E to it proc damage walk off a bit like old version Q E W retreat x2 then again with ult. The ult is no longer even respected, damage isnt that of an assassin anymore and most kata's dont bother with it anymore all they do is look for low targets to Q and chase proc thats it. Gone are the days where a non fed kata will 100-0 a target thats caught out of position.
: HAVEN'T PLAYED A CLOSE GAME IN MONTHS
Tbh i think people need to start making circles of players for custom organised games. Completely remove the riot factor and make a match exactly to your specification.
: New jungle No TNX
News flash the jungle was never supposed to be on par with solo lanes. honestly.
: A possibility to ask for riot for depromotion so the mmr can recover? (Read my situation first pls.)
Well the fact you arent gaining 20 lp a win and losing 7 more than you gain tells me your mmr is lower than plat 5 prob about gold 1/2. While its technically possible to have an mmr a couple tiers above what you are in rank, in your case you are actually below plat 5 so tanking it to stabilise so to be speak wont help in this case.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ERvpJhKW,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-16T15:44:21.380+0000) > > I&#x27;d have to say, that expecting people to commit to a hobby like their lives depend on it, is akin to demanding that your 6 years old should be as good as Ronaldo to play soccer. > > To determine a skill level, an average must exist. And the skill level of the majority of players is average. Why the surprise? The difference is Ronaldo isnt on the enemy team feeding off your team mates.
Gnirk (EUW)
: Toxic behavior + Skill vs bad and non toxic
Toxic and skilled every time. The only thing that matters is winning where you were the majority reason for it, so in turn you dont want team mates holding you back but at the same time i dont care for being carried either i simply want them to pull their weight. Toxic win > non toxic win > non toxic loss > toxic loss. I dont care if they are the most vile 4 people on earth as long as we keep winning until i reach the point i genuinely need to improve myself exclusively to get wins flowing higher elo wise. The only time toxicity matters is when you lose coz it makes it feel worse.
Suchduck (EUW)
: Athene's Unholy Grail
They should prob revert to the old athene as it was an auto pick and at least used.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Considering a single bitcoin can be sold for over 9000$, it does hold value to a lot of people.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=c6rgEVRa,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-05-02T13:11:53.042+0000) > > Considering a single bitcoin can be sold for over 9000$, it does hold value to a lot of people. But its not backed or regulated by anyone, you cant hold anyone to account if it goes wrong.
: BITCOIN MINING THE END IS NEAR!!! FINNALLLYYYY GRAPHIC CARD PRICES TO RETURN TO NORM :D
Do people actually take bitcoin seriously, it has no real value and was an online craze gimmick.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Extremely impactful Lux bug on live - E costs double mana

Player Is All In

Level 10 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion