Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lol advertising oneself so cheesy.
Rioter Comments
: How can I stop laggin when a family member uses internet other room?
: Cowards that can't play in their own elo anymore. That's literally the only reason.
That's a very narrow minded approach. I'm high gold/low plat on my main. I play top and jungle. I wanted to properly learn how to play adc, and check what rank I could get when playing a role I'm not familiar with. I would have ranked myself mid silver with adc at the time. I couldn't do that on my main, since I'd be ruining the game for my team, as my adc rank will be much lower than the opponents. It would be basically inting. So I made a new account, manually leveled it to lvl 30, only queued for adc/mid or adc/supp and started playing games. I wanted to practice and train a new role: - in a competitive environment - see how high I could get from scratch with an unfamiliar role - check my own progress compared to my opponents I'm now low gold after tens of games on my smurf, and still not ready to play adc on my main. Why should I be restricted from playing to win on a different account?
: I am in shock, i have no words to describe this feeling of...
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Am I missing something or people are spamming the forums for 2BE and an icon?
People are spamming the forums to have fun. You should try that sometimes
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Which level 18 enemy champion on 6 items do you fear the most and why? :)
Currently it's kayle I think. On hit Kayle full build with permanent true damage? No thank you
kiwishrew (EUW)
: So to you, "God Lucian" is feedback, and not toxic? Hmm...
Εlin (EUW)
: Why are Yasuo mains often also Zed mains?
Mechanically intense, high skillcap AD champions. They play alike, and they're fun to play.
DjKristo1 (EUNE)
: you lose the point mate. i have that score because of this kind of people. for example how to carry if enemy jungle gang me every 2 min? lose the star but in game u try to come back do your best sometimes work maybe i die 15 times i sacrifice myself to protect the base until they are all dead i kill 3 or 4 but i die i save the base agree? and because of this kind of situation we win. they dont know what is the purpose of this game.... destroy turrets destroy inhibitor and win. but no whit open mid and 4 dead (because of me) what they do? they go for farm in min 45....that is the moment when lose control by yourself and start curse and this is the reason for my ban.
> if I do it, it's bad luck or my team's fault, if they do it it's also entirely their fault. I can never do something wrong, because I am perfect and play perfectly, even though I feed my ass off every other game. Really shitty attitude to have
: > [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kM8xAcz5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-27T09:12:38.222+0000) > > Likely also a 14-day ban, if not a perma if it's a common behaviour pattern of theirs. that's BS the other day i had a player telling me to kill myself and my family bla bla bla. i reported and so did other players, did he/she get banned? NOOOOPE.
> I had this one thing happen once, and I have no other evidence whatsoever, that's why you're wrong. Sure. You know you can't just call "you're wrong" if you don't have anything other than a single event to base it on.
: Am I the only one who's scared to write anything in the chat?
Not at all. I've been playing for... 6 years now. I've always behaved the same in chat. - I talk a lot - I BM people - I say ez - I argue (in a respectful manner) with people over stupid decisions - I joke around All that, and I've never had a single chat restriction in my life. Not on my main, and not on any of my 3 smurf accounts. And I'm pretty sure that I'm worse on my smurfs than on my main. You can say whatever, as long as you're bringing it in a normal manner, that you would communicate with normally as well. Instead of "you %%%%ing suck, go %%%% yourself" Say "lol, that was a pretty bad decision from you" It's ez
Kurotsu (EUW)
: How often do you guys see the "Skin Boost" button being pushed?
It's not worth for me to push it. I have s skin for almost all champions, and multiple skins for the champions I play. It's there, but I just don't care about it. Also why would I spend money to please some randoms?
Pixelbits (EUW)
: So how do you climb as ADC with feeders?
First of all, start playing ranked. All your recent games are normals. Your last 2 ranked games were in Februari, and before that in 2016. How do you expect to climb if you don't play? Second of all, play to your best abilities every game. Eventually, if you're good enough, you'll climb naturally. Looking at your normal game scores, either you're a KDA player, or your micro play is pretty good for your ELO. Now you just gotta improve your macro play. Know when to push, know how and when to freeze, know when to go back, know when to stay. Things like that. Know when to take turrets, or dragon. Inhib or baron. ___ I had never played ADC before, I suck at adc. I wanted to practise adc in ranked, but I'm not gonna play it on my main account, because that would tank my rank, so I made a smurf on a different server. I'm currently playing ADC on low/mid gold MMR, while I'm high gold MMR on my main. It took a while. I started off in Bronze 4, but consistent play and better game knowledge than bronze/silver/low gold got me climbing with pretty decent win rates. Currently I'm stalling a bit more, but I'm sure that if I improve my adc mechanics, I'll be able to climb a lot more. https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Player3th0mas Moral of the story, get better at the game in general, and get better at what you play, and you'll improve.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Does Thresh really need the additional slow on his E?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460521485426229258/559543806823890945/Screenshot_20190325-020633.jpg Context
FantaDad (EUW)
: Feature: no chat
Why would you mute all every game? Communication helps, and most people are pretty fun.
Dropjuhhs (EUW)
: Random lose of LP
Decay maybe? When was the ranked reset again?
: > [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=eW%%%PgZ,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-13T16:45:00.212+0000) > > Flex queue? Cause you're not. You're playing vs other bronze. >Yes, it is flexy queue ^^ Now i plaxyed vs a dia and yes, I'm still bronze I'm so confused {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460521485426229258/557258045533716500/unknown.png You do realise that I can check your match history, and the average rank in all your flex queue games is still bronze 1 or bronze 2
DezzyBoi (EUW)
: The infamous 3 letter acronym.
> The infamous 3 letter acronym. RIP
: I don't understand how people fall for this Prestige Point mess
> These skins doesn't say ''I've put lots of effort into getting this skin'' What other skin, other than the Victorious skins, show that you've put effort in anything? EVERY SINGLE SKIN IS PAID FOR. Except the ones you get for FREE, from the boxes and keys you get or getting Gold at the end of the season.
m3dyz4 (EUW)
: Scream of my soul about racism!
Russians have a stigma of being toxic and annoying in videogame communities. Dota is league, but you're being flamed in Russian. CS:GO is also known for toxic Russians. I don't know if it's true, but it's a stigma. Same with Turkish people on the EU server. People have a stigma and they have their own server, so why not go there. And if they speak Turkish in chat, it's different and annoying. Personally I don't have a problem with either, but I see why people have those reactions.
: can they make rune pages cheaper?
Why would you need more than 1 realistically? You can change them on the fly. I have like 8 pages from the previous system, where you actually needed more. I only use 4 pages max. One for each primary path. I change them before every match. Those other 4 I don't even use anymore. I wouldn't buy extra if I was stuck with just the 2 free ones. You just don't need it.
: > [{quoted}](name=TechMajin,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=eW%%%PgZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-11T03:42:57.227+0000) > > What rank are you in now? :) B2 plaing vs plat 4 :)
> B2 plaing vs plat 4 :) Flex queue? Cause you're not. You're playing vs other bronze.
: When do YOU report your teammates for flaming?
Haze97 (EUW)
: It isn't feeding when you have an item lead and you've had later kills on him. Do you realize what feeding means? I had both, an item lead and a level lead over him.
> I experienced something similar today where I played Darius against a Master Yi in the top lane (Yes), and I once died to Yi while helping my jungler in his silly invade against the opposing jungler and was caught off guard because my idiot jungler chose to not help me in a 1v2 and instead kept attacking the red buff. Fair enough, a valid death. > Then came the 10 minutes point where Yi got some turret gold from my recalls (ghost Darius) and built his first item, a . At this point I had a stinger and a Bramble vest but this guy could melt me despite all that even when his ignite was down before my ult animation could complete. Come mid game and he would still aim at me and kill me faster in a 1v3 before the 3 of us could take him down despite us being the same level and I having a Thornmail on me. He had two items, and at this point. What you describe is not an item lead
: Can someone explains This MatchMaking system for me?
Your team: P4 S1 P4 G1 P3 Enemy team: S1 G1 P4 P4 G1 ELO wise you had the advantage. On top of that, the match was pretty even, you even got 2 kills early, and then you didn't use your advantage and died to riven like 5 times in a row. Why are you blaming your team? You and twitch did the least damage of your team! YOU DID LESS DAMAGE THAN THE JANNA SUPPORT. Least gold of the game, apart from your janna support. Least damage dealt, most damage taken, and that as a tryndamere. How dare you blame your team?
Haze97 (EUW)
: Juggernauts feel like crap this season and skirmishers have a weakness which doesn't exist.
grymcalle (EUW)
: Is this how we want the game to be like?
- Game is free - Boxes are free - Get key fragments for free - missions are free What's your point?
: %%%% your matchmaking
Yeah, because the matchmaking system knows that your teammates are gonna go afk. Don't blame the system lol
Potatoe (EUNE)
: This dude locks in Neeko Top lane against a Renekton and says in game "
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460521485426229258/554827704508219412/unknown.png He's not wrong though
WolfX10 (EUNE)
: There was something wrong with ranked recently that allowed people to get higher then they should. Mind you I do not know if this is it (or if they fixed it) but they did talk about such things in their vlogs.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Why is the refillable potion recommended over 3 Health pots?
Buying more health pots costs money. Refill = 150 gold and 250 hp (1.7 hp per gold) 3 pots is 150 gold and 450 hp (3 hp per gold) 1 back Refill = 150 gold 500 hp (3.3 hp per gold) 3 pots is 300 gold 900 hp (3 hp per gold) 2 back Refill 150 gold 750 hp (5 hp per gold) 3 pots 450 gold 1350 hp (3 hp per gold) 3 backs Refill 150 gold 1000 hp (6.7 hp per gold) 3 pots 600 gold 1800 hp (3 hp per gold) Every time you back, refill is worth more and more. After 1 back alone, refillable is already more gold efficient than buying pots. If you go back, refillable potion gives you 1.7 hp per gold more, every time. So in the long run, where you have to buy a lot of potions, it's a lot better. You can always start out with 3 pots, and then buy refillable on your first back. This way you can stay on the map longer and get lvl 4 easily, and then going refillable.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kaimeraz (EUW)
: Name one time Riot created anything that was balanced even after it being on pbe.
Pyke, Sylas (even a little weak).
Èclair (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=Er2lFQQr,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:25:22.556+0000) > > Was this clearly a troll ban phase to meme on the girls for being all support mains and playing on the meme that "Girls only play support"? - Yes How is that a _"meme"_ if enemy team was literally composed of support mains?
Because you're smart enough to decipher that they wouldn't all have picked a support champion. Only one played as support, so banning one or two supports would have been more than enough. You're trying too hard to defend ROX and oppose the decision, that you're starting to look stupid. - Everyone knows they wouldn't have picked 5 supports, even if they were all support mains - Everyone knows it was meant as BM to them You don't have to agree with the decision for punishment, but now you just look like you have no clue what's going on.
Papdi1 (EUW)
: ROX punished for banning all female supports
Was this *clearly* a troll ban phase to meme on the girls for being all support mains and playing on the meme that "Girls only play support"? - Yes Was it funny? - Yes Should they have been punished for it? - No Do I understand why they were punished eventually? - Yes Come on guys, you're trying so hard to bash on the "snowflake people" or whatever that you're not even seeing the obvious reason they banned those 5 supports. You can just agree that it was meant as BM/disrespect and still disagree with them being punished right? If you pride yourself in being logical, then act like it please.
: 0/8 Yasuo gets a triple kill... NERF NOT ENOUGH??
uh, show me the clip of the triple happening. Pretty sure it's not that impressive. Also, you can be 0/8, but 50 minutes into a game, where everyone is full build, so scores don't matter anymore. Clip it.
Rioter Comments
Awertonas (EUNE)
: Better jungler wins. Change my mind.
You didn't ward, you got camped. It's not your jungler's fault. Because you died twice to their jungler so early, he got a gold lead, faster clear speeds because of that and more gank potential. Soo your own contribution to this as well, don't just blame it on your jungler. I can play jungle, spam gank lanes and get every lane ahead, and then once I'm out of my team's lane for 2 minutes, they die solo to the opponent and start blaming me. It's too easy to blame the jungler for your own stupid mistakes.
: Can we please get Solo Q ? ACTUAL SOLO Q ?
Yeah there's plenty of players who queue solo, and there's plenty who queue duo. There's also plenty of duos who don't flame or talk in chat at all. You're generalising all duos based on a few bad experiences. I've played many more games with toxic solo players, than with toxic duo players. Sometimes you just want to play ranked with a friend who's in the same league as you, or with whom you have good communication. Or just play with a friend in general. From my duo partner I know that to expect. That's one less person in the randomised matchmaking. Also I can flame my duo in voice chat for free,without getting punished for it.
: Idea for a Freljord assassin
Full AP Sejuani is a Freljord assassin
: not what i meant but okey
What DO you mean? Cause I don't understand you
: not what i meant but okey
Then what do you mean?
: i meant that the fourth shot is always crit but the crit consider it not crit . i mean when u have 25% ur supposed to have 2 shots crit (fourth one and another) but no riot consider u havving just 1 crit between the 4 shots
Do you realise how chance works? With 25% crit there's a 25% chance you crit. It doesn't mean you are guaranteed to crit one of those 4 other shots. With a 25% crit chance you can crit all of those 3 shots, or none. It's a CHANCE.
: Jhin is so bad rn
> Maybe i could be wrong but the fact that the crit ratio consider the fourth shot on the maths really makes it bad. Bring back stormrazor passive or make crit ratio affect just the other 3 shots. ?? Crit ratio applies on the other 3 shots as well? Jhin can crit on every shot
Unknowndog (EUNE)
: So called "lower priority queue" is the worst system ever created
Looks like the system is working {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Well i really dont care about that i were so pissed of that i write the first thing that came to my mind
Show more

Player3Th0mas

Level 127 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion