Εlin (EUW)
: The client is tripping balls at the moment
"Cannot complete your request because the server is unavailable" {{sticker:sg-kiko}} EDIT: Managed to get into a game after restarting the client 3 times ¯\ _(ツ)_ /¯
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Disconnecting while having internet connection
Probably DNS related, set it to be assigned automatically (default)
: Mastery 6 token problem
1. Reach Mastery Level 5 on a champ. 2. **Earn an S- **or higher with that champion, unlocking a **Mastery token **for that champion. 3. Combine **2 Mastery tokens** with a champ shard of the same champ, OR the champ permanent of the same champ, OR 500 blue essence, to unlock Level 6. Have you done all these?
0RA (EUNE)
: pls rework mordekaiser
He's a terrible champion, I agree on that Although the visuals look just fine to me? <_<
KógChamp (EUW)
: Sudden high ping on EUNE and EUW
So it's not just me then... hmm.. I usually sit on 40, now it's around 70-120
lancer379 (EUW)
: Why this game is so Toxic?
Probably because it's very competitive and intense, making people emotionally invested. I use the "/mute all" command more often than not
: OLD FIORA MODEL AS A SKIN! + 3 Skins - League Of Legends (Fan)
Oh man, this takes me back to the time I used to be a Fiora main (back in s4) hehe That 5-hit ult was so nasty xD
MrGerund (EUW)
: ok seriously... is this the level of "originality" we're at. the amount of times i've seen this kind of posts is way too much by now. also look at that, i got an actual opinion to get downvoted for, how great is that? (inb4 someone makes some edgy response to me because im gonna succeed at what the op clearly didnt at, unless he used reversed psycholigy on purpose)
Bruh, you're on a messageboard, no reason to take it so seriously lmfao
: League down again?
Just got out of a 30 min game, had no problems whatsoever logging in
Zednar (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Projectile Vomit,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7OQMtl1V,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T03:51:02.375+0000) > > That&#x27;s not what we are talking about. > The boards and Riot as a company are two very different entities, Of course not lol. Replace the boards with your patron page and you'll see how fast riot will react. >Riot might have a political agenda, which is okay, It&#x27;s their company. > But bringing up politics on the BOARDS is not, read the rules and stop going on and on about the same topic. How you guys hide behind the excuse "it's a private company, they do what they want", really shows you have not thought the issue at all. Creating a company doesn't give license for everything. Also internet companies are taking so much space in our lives, they're becoming closer to public utilities than businesses. Some are getting vital. What if facebook gets into the business of heart transplants? Can they just suspend your heart because you used racial slur? xD if this sounds stupid to you now, remember what sounded stupid 10 years ago and sounds perfectly "progressive" now. If you don't care because it doesn't happen to you, why should I care when it disturbs you? > There is no way for us to tell if your posts were fine or not, because we can&#x27;t view them - of course there is https://i.ibb.co/XDfVVFR/p.jpg > Do something that is worth your time, something that actually matters, spend time with your family, for instance. I'm working right now, are you?
> Of course not lol. Replace the boards with your patron page and you'll see how fast riot will react. ????? > How you guys hide behind the excuse "it's a private company, they do what they want", really shows you have not thought the issue at all. > Creating a company doesn't give license for everything. What are you on about? Whether you like it or not, they a private company and THEY CAN do whatever the %%%% they want when it comes pushing a political agenda, it has nothing to do with "licensing" > Also internet companies are taking so much space in our lives, they're becoming closer to public utilities than businesses. Some are getting vital. Such as? > What if facebook gets into the business of heart transplants? Can they just suspend your heart because you used racial slur? xD If that is part of the contract and/or medical insurance deal, then yes, that is completely valid. (although I doubt anybody would go through with such a deal) A comparison like that is pretty silly, though. This is a video game and an online forum, not real life. > if this sounds stupid to you now, remember what sounded stupid 10 years ago and sounds perfectly "progressive" now. ????? > If you don't care because it doesn't happen to you, why should I care when it disturbs you? Can you be more specific? what horrible thing is "happening" to you that I don't care about? > of course there is Yeah.... that is just one of the posts that you decided to show us, again, there is no way for us to view the posts, therefore we cannot discuss anything you claim to have done/not done. That post got removed because (again), you are engaging in political discussions on the boards, which is prohibited. > I'm working right now, are you? I woke up a while ago, I'm having coffee right now and I will be taking the train to the gym in 45 mins or so Browsing and posting on the LoL boards while working? lol.
GreyfellD (EUW)
: How can Riot expect perfection in their players and punish them harshly with bans when...
Did you even read the article? He got suspended without pay, which clearly means that such behavior is NOT allowed What do you want them to do besides that? Lynch him?
: recording videos got no audio
What are you using to record your gameplay?
: > aside from managing a riot forum and answering to riot? xD Except they don’t answer to riot... they don’t even have contact with riot. Mods are volunteers, they manage themselves and answer to each other not to riot... riot don’t actually have any part in the boards besides making it, it’s not for them it’s for us and we govern ourselves. Think about it if riot actually had any part in the boards it wouldn’t still be in beta after 5 years. > You're speaking only for yourself, you cannot know if other people aren't interested. Plus I think you should! Its not a case of interest or speaking for anyone. We don’t want toxic arguments, there’s no value in them and the clutter up the boards... things which are controversial are against the board rules because we want to avoid that argument. The boards are for friendly conversations and talking about the game... if you want to stir stuff up go somewhere else
There is no point in arguing with this guy, he wants to moan and whine for the sake of it, move on
Zednar (EUW)
: That point makes a lot more sense to me, but they didn't hold it. Plus they're pursuing a political agenda and not respecting their own rules, so it seems important for me to highlight the reason why.
That's not what we are talking about. The boards and Riot as a company are two very different entities, Riot might have a political agenda, which is okay, It's their company. But bringing up politics on the BOARDS is not, read the rules and stop going on and on about the same topic. There is no way for us to tell if your posts were fine or not, because we can't view them - which makes this whole thread pointless Do something that is worth your time, something that actually matters, like spending time with your family, for instance.
Zednar (EUW)
: what is riot so affraid of?
Political discussions are not allowed on the boards and have never been, I don't know what to tell you.
MaMaDeW (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Projectile Vomit,realm=EUW,application-id=EfgkoU7I,discussion-id=WeAftMkO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-12T23:45:17.342+0000) > > I&#x27;ll upload a clip of it in a minute > > It&#x27;s nothing special really, especially not when you compare it to the finisher that could be used in URF Can you disable the finisher? Can you disable the poro pet and recall animation? It's important, because If not, then I might not even buy them because it would make my position, murders and recalls more obvious to the enemies. {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
Uhh, There is an announcer for your kills (+ the fights are so chaotic that you barely even see the finisher most of the time) and the recall animation makes recalls no more noticeable than they already are These animations are only for Nexus Blitz, not regular games
: Can't figure what exactly is a finisher lol so.. yeah can you explain to me what is it or just post the video ?
Sorry, Fell asleep and forgot about it, Uploading the video as I'm writing this comment Here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjfBLfSFEB0&feature=youtu.be
: What does the Nexus Finisher look like?
I'll upload a clip of it in a minute It's nothing special really, especially not when you compare it to the finisher that could be used in URF
: How can i play in another server without high latency.
Either getting faster internet (fiber) or moving closer to the server
TheLostFOG (EUNE)
: 30 FPS STUCK while i had 200
Have you made sure that the framerate is uncapped?
: Permanently banned for being slightly toxic
People very rarely receive a permanent suspension on their first offense, what does the client tell you when you log into your account?
: is their a chance i can get it back???
> [{quoted}](name=FallenSlayer,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=UmqjAwKi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-21T17:28:43.305+0000) > > is their a chance i can get it back??? permanent /ˈpəːm(ə)nənt/ adjective: permanent 1. lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely. "a permanent ban on the dumping of radioactive waste at sea"
Zanador (EUNE)
: Pretty much everybody wants this, as far as i know. At least back when we had winter and halloween themed maps, they were very popular. The problem is that the current map is hand painted, and Riot only created a map, they didn't create a way to make skins for it. So either each new map skin has to be hand painted again, or they first have to create a system that can make map skin creation easier. So +1, and personally i'd like to see maps themed around seasons or locations in game, but that won't be a quick process.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=3rKN9Xmn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-20T20:12:57.545+0000) > > Pretty much everybody wants this, as far as i know. At least back when we had winter and halloween themed maps, they were very popular. > > The problem is that the current map is hand painted, and Riot only created a map, they didn&#x27;t create a way to make skins for it. So either each new map skin has to be hand painted again, or they first have to create a system that can make map skin creation easier. So +1, and personally i&#x27;d like to see maps themed around seasons or locations in game, but that won&#x27;t be a quick process. uhh, where have you got this information from? there used to be 100's of downloadable mapskins for SR, I doubt anybody "hand-painted" those
Hajfnoob (EUNE)
: Loading bug every game
Lower Shadow and Environment graphics, if this doesn't work then you should whitelist league of legends in your firewall and/or antivirus settings Try running League of legends as an Administrator (apply this to both the client and the game launcher)
Hi lm Zoe (EUNE)
: Read a book: Im not gonna do that till the next millennium Take a walk outside: Bro its dark af outside Watch a movie: Nah or a documentary: Excuse me?
> [{quoted}](name=Hi lm Zoe,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ga6PK3pc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:38:07.319+0000) > > Read a book: Im not gonna do that till the next millennium > Take a walk outside: Bro its dark af outside > Watch a movie: Nah > or a documentary: Excuse me? Well, no wonder you don't have anything to do when you are this picky {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Adama (EUW)
: Honor level never going up?
Only say things that are related to trying to win the game, or something positive
Hi lm Zoe (EUNE)
: I amm booreed
If league is boring to you, as well as other games, you could read a book, take a walk outside, watch a movie or a documentary, etc..
: How fast does someone get banned ?!
I can assure you that they have received some form of penalty, most likely a chat restriction. For future games, whenever somebody says something offensive, mute them for a better in-game experience report them after the game if you think it's necessary
: I designed a Neeko overlay/HUD
: Who is the weakest lol champion of all time?
: Offensive Language
: Bugsplat
I'm afraid only Riot games Support can help you with this
: Its not always fair
Whenever somebody says something inappropriate in a game, mute then, don't respond or retaliate. Report them after the game if you want to Permanent Suspensions are what the name says, Permanent, so there will be no reduction
: FPS Drops since today
Turn off any power saving setting that you have on your computer, make sure there are no overlays interfering with the game (such as Discord and Geforce Experience overlay)
: My Game is crashing after I've played a match ???
[Hextech Repair Tool ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool)
vladiq (EUW)
: Any idea of New champ?
Probably a champion with cloning or copying abilities, hopefully a mid laner
: Skin feedback post-game screen?
These feedback notifications pop up at random, it's not something that happens regularly :)
: I got banned for WHAT?
A lot of the messages you sent were unnecessary, whenever somebody gets mouthy in a game, simply mute them Don't just say that you will and then continue arguing lol
Attix (EUW)
: Are we both just super humble and wholesome so RIOT needs to balance it out with some toxic people on our teams? /s
> [{quoted}](name=Attix,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=P2TKAEQU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T03:53:24.085+0000) > > Are we both just super humble and wholesome so RIOT needs to balance it out with some toxic people on our teams? /s {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Attix (EUW)
: Getting way too many toxic people in my games
This is happening to me as well, no idea why
G2 Onelind (EUNE)
: downloaded that a loong time ago...what next?
> [{quoted}](name=G2 Onelind,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=XYkdTZEk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T01:36:50.038+0000) > > downloaded that a loong time ago...what next? Have you tried repairing the game?
lispaton (EUW)
: we'll probably never see regular URF back, ever. RIP
> [{quoted}](name=lispaton,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=ay3UaVq5,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T01:22:19.928+0000) > > we&#x27;ll probably never see regular URF back, ever. RIP One can always hope {{champion:32}}
: ARURF > urf
> [{quoted}](name=me big donger,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=ay3UaVq5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-18T21:02:32.722+0000) > > ARURF &gt; urf URF > everything
Shamose (EUW)
: No, League of Legends hasn't been enjoyable the last 2 weeks.
Try taking a break from the game, one of the only things that made me enjoy the game again {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
G2 Onelind (EUNE)
: keyboard stops working in the middle of the game
[Hextech Repair Tool](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool)
253IQ (EUW)
: Season 8 in nutshell
: i cant login i dont know if i was baned becuase i dont receiv any message
if you suspect your account to be hacked then you should change your password immediately (you can since you are logged in right now) riot doesn't ban you for leaving the game, and even if you were banned - you would still be able to log in
: Oh I think I may have fixed this. I had a LoL process running in the background that I removed through task manager and now its starting to install.
> [{quoted}](name=Droopy Knob,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=7KYjiOtg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-09T14:45:09.434+0000) > > Oh I think I may have fixed this. I had a LoL process running in the background that I removed through task manager and now its starting to install. if it ends up not working, have a look at your firewall and/or antivirus and whitelist League
: League of legends Freezes in game and i have to reboot system
Try turning down your settings, especially Effects. Check that your drivers are up-to-date, give [Hextech Repair](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool) a shot There might be issues with your computer that go beyond software, clean out any dust that is lying around in your PC, dis-and-reconnect the cables going to the PSU.
xNeoSeoul (EUW)
: 2 weeks ✓ 100+ games played ✓ Chat not used ✓ A single Honor checkpoint X
Have you honored somebody in all of the 100+ games you've played?
Show more

Projectile Vomit

Level 115 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion