Icemarch (EUNE)
: AN HONEST APOLOGISE FOR THOSE I MAY HAVE CAUSED TROUBLE
When you flame you only conform to normality within the LoL community. Don't feel bad.
: The new Hyena WW w is disappointing.
Eh, he used to look like Hogger, now he looks like a cross between Hogger and Twitch.
Wen294 (EUW)
: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender Read this, come back later.
Transvestite, yes, as I said; Surgery can make the difference.
Possible (EUW)
: Africa and middle-east will not get their own server anytime soon.
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: uh wat?
: Team no sleep
Well, at least when you play League of Legends you can still experience a nightmare similar to your old P.E teacher telling you how bad you are.
: Doing a study on toxicity and negative behaviours in games
"As what gender do you identify. Male. Female. Other." Excuse me, but there are only two genders. They're to identify what your combination of x and y chromosomes you contain as a human being. "Identifying" as the opposite gender doesn't make you that gender, but there are types of surgery that make the difference. If you added this option to appease Tumblrnism, then boo to you. Tumblr needs to learn there's only 2 genders, and when they say their _sexuality_ is a gender it's a huge misnomer.
Kraungard (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=EUW Boards Smurf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cgZAtNz5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-18T19:22:53.363+0000) > > Tbh, nobody would care about banning Yasuo or Kata in high elo > > But whatever, i am happy that im born in euw > > Still hope that something happens tho, since atm there is no physical way, having only Normal Draft will make new people physically unable to play the game at all, so either increase the Free champs or... idk Born? So we give birth to our accounts and count them as ourselves. I like that. Also to add: With the supports being free wasn't it enough for Normal Draft?
> Born? So we give birth to our accounts and count them as ourselves. I like that. I'm born in EUW, as in, I'm born in the region of EUW. The sentence actually makes sense but I have no idea what you're on about.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> Now I'm certain you have no logical argument and resort to sophistry in order to escape the coils you put all over yourself. Finally the penny drops. > Prove it. I did, I just told you. I'm the opulent and infinite source of knowledge and I know all.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> Educate yourself on his winrate per role. 54% is his overall winrate with Singed, but his Singed support games were almost all losses. Just because you're Singed doesn't mean you can't supp. > Besides, there's a reason why meta comp has a support next to an ADC... but do tell me more about that, since you're the ranker here. Because ADCs are incapable of putting on their own shoes. > There are pics of him copypastung a wall of text explaining what ge's going to do. At least it's something, it's better than when I see Fizz going top. > I didn't. It's an example of the double standards among Adellaide's apologists. I'm not one of them, in that case. As I've never used or implied said example. > 54% winrate is the statement you keep basing your defense of him on. Shame that's completely wrong. It's funny how you keep ignoring that particular piece of data, despite it being thrown in your face repeatedly. I suppose that your "truth" involves ignoring it specifically, or saying it's false without proving it. This statement is incorrect.
: I asked for you and a support specialist replied to me and explained it to me and as well pointed me to this riot post http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/79aGu3wR-support-singed-isnt-banable-but-thats-not-the-point?comment=006b00030004
Still he communicated, you can say HE has to adapt to the team but why should this be a one-way street? It's a team effort yet only HE is told to make the effort. If he's unable to adapt then that's just a weakness, every player has a weakness. And a team should adapt to someone's weakness or else the whole team shares that weakness.
: > [{quoted}](name=Prophet of Decay,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=50iTpLvR,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2016-12-15T21:50:50.119+0000) > > Adelaideskyhart proves your point, 54% winrate, arguably the best Singed player, still gets banned for a working Singed supp/counter jungle game plan. he had a 54% winrate with singed in general and a 30% supp winrate with singed. Also he trolled the game if he got support. He wasnt banned for playing off meta, he was banned for being a troll that coincidentally is an off meta player. Know your facts and read more then the headlines
A statement that's false to its core.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> You call 30% winrate as Singed support "above average"? 54%* Yes. > I saw them in his match history. And it's a hyperbole -- you still don't explain how his ADCs were more dead than alive, if Adellaide was playing so well. How about his jungler? His top? His mid? Why only mention his ADC? Is the support nothing more than the ADC's private bitch to you? Let me remind you that the support is the TEAM's backbone. > which is a teamcomp that needs to be discussed beforehand so that people may adapt and play around it accordingly. > Something called "communication". And he did, there's pictures of this. > And, again, he didn't win "most of his games" with Singed support. He has ~30% winrate with that specific role. 54% * > Every Yasuo "support" that does what Adellaide did gets called a troll. But Adellaide has 2kk points, so he's excused. > It's called "double standards". It's called innovation. I never called Yasuo supports trolls. Don't put words in my mouth. > I haven't seen you backing up your claim that he stays in lane or doesn't steal his own jungler's camps, either. Because I'm not trying to convince myself of something different. You're the one trying to convince me. I already know the only truth, you can believe whatever you want, that's up to you. I'm only replying to you when you ask me questions or making fallacious statements that need to be corrected.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Because he knew what he was doing and got a winrate with it that was above average. Can I see matches where the ADC actually had deaths higher than their creep score? I doubt you'll find a lot of them, if any at all. Nowhere near enough matches to live up to 2 million mastery points, though. It's not trolling if you do it every game and win most your games with it, that's called an off-meta gameplan. Something that seems to have baffled even you. I also don't see anything to back up the claim that he took his own jungler's camps too.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
So you get a free win and some extra LP, don't see the problem. And even though he loses every now and again, it's not like he's God and causes people to suddenly never lose when they play with him. Everyone loses every now and then. He still did a decent job as a support. :) People only rely on meta to win because, well, they know nothing beyond what's familiar to them.
: Oh, so people wanting to play with normal/familiar team setting are closeminded? TIL
Yes, that is the definition. When you only cling to what's familiar in an environment ripe for innovation, just because you're afraid/sore/unwilling, even though it doesn't cost you anything to try, is a closeminded attitude.
: Match history has no chat
> There's chatlogs and match history. chatlogs. chatlogs. chatlogs. You managed to read over that part, somehow. Maybe you're having a very selective argument that I'm not really a part of because you leave out counterarguments that actually defeat your point.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
He only went counterjungle at level 1-2. Then he'd usually stay in lane with his ADC until the laning phase was over. Glad I could clear this up. :)
: So theres screens of all the games where he played singed support?
Yes, there are. There's chatlogs and match history.
: And everytime his team agreed and said it was a good idea?
No, sometimes people were toxic and closeminded about it. Sounds familiar?
: The reason fkr that was that he didn't communicate with the team. He didn't explain what his teammates could expect from him with is very unusual game plan.
He did, there are pictures of him doing so.
Gojiraw (EUW)
: It is punishable, as long as you don't "communicate" and prove to your team that you're trying to win, and of course, they need to "understand and accept" your pick. So, you have 30 seconds to do all these before locking your pick. Let's be honest, those 14 years old are not masters in communication. Also, as soon as the game goes down the hill, you will be the one reported for it. So, Rito, either grow a pair, or make it clear that you ban people for off-meta picks. Meanwhile, I would like Rito to post a list to what champions should I play where. Because I don't know. I'm gonna start reporting any Alistar, Brand or Zyra support. Those champions are not described as "support" and they didn't communicate and I didn't accept and understood their picks. Meanwhile, it's perfectly fine to go Garen with Colossus. But as soon as you lock in that Teemo jungle, all hell breaks loose.
Adelaideskyhart proves your point, 54% winrate, arguably the best Singed player, still gets banned for a working Singed supp/counter jungle game plan.
: Can you make the new client slightly less annoying?
mpky (EUNE)
: Is there a way to remove winter summoners rift
It's only temporarily, it'll be gone by January! In the mean time, ranked doesn't have it.
GLurch (EUW)
: Where did you use it in the original post?
Rioter Comments
GLurch (EUW)
: You never used the word "at". >stop swearing [...] the kind of people that curse like sailors
I did. > Swearing at people. Keyword; at.
GLurch (EUW)
: ~~Swearing = insulting~~ Swearing is if someone were to say "{{champion:41}} Shiver me timber, that tower ++++ed me harder than the entire Demacian navy!" ######This is an example by Riot from [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h2q2). While insulting would be if someone were to say "{{champion:122}} I am Darius. Prepare to get DUNKED. GG Easy, ++++ing bot noobs!" ######This is also an example by Riot from [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h1q1). ---- Just wanted to get it out there, because at the beginning you are writing about cursing and swearing, while later stating insults.
Swearing at people. Keyword; at.
Possible (EUW)
: Midget ;p
o:< You! I'm gonna write a board post about this!
: > when you had your first erection, i doubt that, unless you posted it online
íGengar (EUW)
: So to clarify your not a midget? {{champion:17}}
186 cm Definitely not a midget. I'm fat though, if the guy had called me fat I'd have been so tilted. {{champion:79}}
: Best trollpost in a long time, i had a good laugh!! I was a bit slow so i didnt realize until "le le baguette du fromage".
Cyka blyat du fromage
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: I'd remove RP, and allow us to purchase items in the store directly with a face value of Euro (or other local currencies). Having to first exchange your funds into a virtual one is in my opinion something of the past, and bad manners towards users as they never get the full value of their money this way.
It makes it easier to trick people into thinking they're not spending *that* much money. "25 pounds for a skin that's gonna expire when Riot decides to shut League of Legends down?!?! WAT!" "Oh, 3250 RP, which is a currency I feel absolutely nothing towards or have no deeper understanding of, for a temporary virtual item that I'll never really own? Okay, I guess, take the RP!"
GLurch (EUW)
: It only got funny when I checked your rank. You should have written it down :c
*polishes bronze medals*
Rioter Comments
: I think its an automated message that appears on everyone just to make you feel better. I got one on Nidalee, and im not even close to be the best nidalee on euw. I don't even use her that much. https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5jb20vaW1hZ2UvNWUxZGFmOWMxYzNjNDY5Y2ExNGM4NWViMTgwZjNiMzEucG5nIn0.g7e-GRt1O2OIeQsnZO-GzFOXlWs
No it's because it's YOUR first penta. Not the first penta EUW.
: What is Camille made of.
> It is nothing new that Riot takes inspirations from other franchises in their champion designs. "inspiration" haha, yeah. Play Diablo III and awe yourself as you'll go "Hey, that's in League of Legends too!" every 4 minutes.
xilien (EUW)
: save me forum mods
I'm intrigued. Tell me more about your threads. What do you post that's so ridiculously offensive? I sometimes get my posts banned, but only because my humour often isn't received as well as I'd hoped. I never did anything grossly offensive or in ill taste but it still gets taken off because it's against Riot's agenda. So let's hear it, spit it out, what's your game?
: How about people buying them for the sake of collecting them?
What? Reaaaaally? You'd think so? Oh, you jest. You jest!
Bafritin (EUW)
: Build creator
Why don't you start off by describing your idea?
Kraungard (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Vj3tQext,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-12-13T13:51:22.428+0000) > > Hey XΣRΔTH, > > I unfortunately don&#x27;t have access to your support ticket at the moment, however please ensure you&#x27;re giving as much detail as possible that can identify you as the account owner. Signup country, city, original account details - anything that can help prove you as originally owning the account. > > Understandably there are some you may not be able to answer (I&#x27;ve been playing for 6 years now and I&#x27;m there with you - I can&#x27;t remember my first champion purchases!) - but not 100% of info is required - just enough to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are the original account creator. Everytime I see Eambo I think of him being Braum on his PC helping others who are in "virtual trouble".{{champion:201}}
Really? That's not at all what I envision.
gyxari (EUW)
: "pls kill ur self"
All I can add to this is that as a person who suffers from severe depression... among other things you mentioned here, I was actually happier while recovering from the trauma that caused me to be in this state than I am talking to people on League of Legends.
RuffioCas (EUW)
: Language barrier, no. I don't want people who can't speak basic english on EUW, sorry. Edit: And what makes you think that the "salty" players of EUNE won't transfer to EUW? It will be for free after all, it'd only make sense if they'd also consider other players "trash" and transfer to EUW for free, that'd only make EUW more toxic than as is.
: These are absolutely amazing Riot!
I imagine people buy these just to see what's "up there". If you know what I meant with the previous sentence then it means it crossed your mind too.
LA Reborn (EUW)
: A joke i assume.
: Is this even legit or did you make up the whole story?
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
When you respond to a ticket you usually get responses from a diverse selection of Rioters.
Show more

Prophet of Decay

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion