Ruslanas47 (EUNE)
: That's where you're wrong, not everyone is bad out there :P
> [{quoted}](name=Ruslanas47,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EEw2gnQ1,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-12-04T19:27:52.247+0000) > > That's where you're wrong, not everyone is bad out there :P The good people are bad players and no one wants feeders. I prefer to have toxic players in my team than feeders.
: we are talking about people trollnd surrender a won game, you cant carry that they just surr you cant stop them
> [{quoted}](name=Darkpang,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bH5Y4uOw,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-04T21:29:17.202+0000) > > we are talking about people trollnd surrender a won game, you cant carry that they just surr you cant stop them Yea because they are a team of good players, who carried the game and then trolled. Good players always win, and if its a premade of good players, you can literally go afk cause you are 100% useless. They sur or not or carry or do whatever they want out of the game, you are just a puppet.
: flame or troll surr at enemy nexus
Bad player will always suffer and be dependent of good players. Just put it in your head, you are literally useless in a game if youre bad. The only one to decide the outcome of your game is that ONE good player in your team. You and the other 4 are there to be used as puppets and punch bags.
: cause most league players have no honor
> [{quoted}](name=BreakYourHeadxD,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=2ynYQKGr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-03T17:09:27.581+0000) > > cause most league players have no honor You didnt understand my point. I lose with nexus I win with surrender Why is that? My team never surrenders Enemy team always surrenders
Rioter Comments
: Well I've played like 3000 games since season 1, so is it about time for this to even out or do i need to play a few more thousand?
> [{quoted}](name=SoothingSunlight,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=c0w5nn92,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-03T09:56:59.445+0000) > > Well I've played like 3000 games since season 1, so is it about time for this to even out or do i need to play a few more thousand? You climb when you play 1vs9 and win.
Cypherous (EUW)
: My point was, it doens't matter if you're more toxic after losing an account because you'll just lose that new account even faster than you lost the old one You also seem to think riot can't detect that you're a smurf and actually not match you with brand new players so you're only ruining the game for other people who were banned like yourself and other smurf accounts :P So i'm trying to find out why we should care exactly Attention seeking kids will do what they do eh :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zP4IjzkE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-03T14:00:41.399+0000) > > My point was, it doens't matter if you're more toxic after losing an account because you'll just lose that new account even faster than you lost the old one > > You also seem to think riot can't detect that you're a smurf and actually not match you with brand new players so you're only ruining the game for other people who were banned like yourself and other smurf accounts :P > > So i'm trying to find out why we should care exactly > > Attention seeking kids will do what they do eh :P “We” who? You or riot? Also care about what? This thread? It looks like you care a lot, if it’s obviously making you type this much. New account = MORE toxicity remember Banning me for toxicity when I will be even more toxic and care less next time. Makes sense, system working as intended.
: Good, this way you'll get banned even faster. Go for it. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zP4IjzkE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-03T13:12:18.797+0000) > > Good, this way you'll get banned even faster. Go for it. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} EVEN FASTEEERR ... this time I’m allowed to play ONLY 500 games
Cypherous (EUW)
: And you'll get banned faster on the new account, not sure what point you're trying to make here exactly
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zP4IjzkE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-03T12:59:45.045+0000) > > And you'll get banned faster on the new account, not sure what point you're trying to make here exactly What is your point? That’s what I ask. New account = MORE toxicity I never got banned before level 30 and into plenty of ranked games. That’s like 500 games full of toxicity and fun, especially playing with new players. Also I enjoy it more playing levelling accounts with brand new players and make them uninstall.
: Just venting here
This was probably me, and if it wasn’t posts like this always make my day. Just stop playing this dead game.
Rioter Comments
Grimtm (EUNE)
: Tribunal Back PLS!!!!
The community is toxic due to bans and stupid player behaviour system. Tribunal would only bring more toxicity, not less. If you ban me what do you think I’ll do next account? I will be MORE toxic, not less. And I would find ways to go around the system and be toxic and not care about the game anymore. Tribunal is worse.
Rioter Comments
CheeKy GG (EUNE)
: Thank you riot.
Stop trying to play the game correctly. This game is for fun.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: Every game if you can do it in a way that the system doesn't recognize it as inting. Sadly...
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=lVYhEzdm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-03T12:29:25.021+0000) > > Every game if you can do it in a way that the system doesn't recognize it as inting. Sadly... Yep there’s plenty of ways, if the you’re trying to make your team lose most times you don’t even need to feed much, just a couple times early in the game in every lane, and try to give as many assists as possible to the jungle too, then pretend to play th rest of the game, but never help your team and just jungle, don’t push lanes. I can make nearly any team lose without even need to feed 10 times, and the system can never detect me.
: How often are you allowed to intentionally feed?
As long as you have a reason to do it.
: Why you shouldn't troll random people just because you think it's funny
So let me ask you this, you expect the world to change just so it can accommodate you? Im sorry but thats just how nature is, the weak dies and strong survives. Its like I think the world should be one thing, but its not, therefor the world is offensive. Just because you think other people should act a certain way, that doesnt mean you are right. If you cant handle differences in people than dont socialise with them.
: Permanently banned no response
it's people like you that they ban as soon as possible.. you bought too many skins, they know if they ban this account you will make another one and buy more skins again.
Hesatia (EUNE)
: Is riot making fun of us?
this is some utterly nerd thread material thanks for the lols
: WHY TROLS KEEP PLAY AND FLAME CAUSE TROLS BANNED?
when you are banned for calling someone a fkin idiot, then you stop caring about this game, and do even worse next account.
MarTEEnus (EUNE)
: So unlucky
just to tease u lol
: EXTREME DEFEATIST MENTALITY IS A DANGER FOR LOL
Now here's the mentality of someone that is always matched with retards in his team: - I will never carry any more games, if I team mates don't play as much as me, I will make them lose. enjoy mentality
: a REAL problem in lower elo (silver/bronze)
just sur and make them lose, stop teaching idiots and or help them just make them lose straight away as soon as they even give you an attitude
Adsf (EUW)
: RIOT can you answer me this pls
how can you love a movie that doesn't even exist???
: Is this normal?
welcome to league of legends
: Champions that really need a nerf (Since a lot of time but rito is blind so here for you peeps.
: this account was just stolen from me
: Division system has screwed me
bronze 4 or silver v is literally the same silver v shows your struggle to even get out of bronze your not a silver player
: Double standards for Reigarok and AdeillaideSkyhart
so have no words to describe how disgusting riot and this game have become.
: What's wrong with match making?
everything is wrong with the matchmaking and the more riot tries to help bronze idiots matching them with good players, the worse this game will get with feed on purpose and not care
DaveOneGo (EUNE)
: I have an idea of an gamemode.
what about every time you recall your champion changes and you get the gold you've spent back so you have to buy new items for the new champion?
Eambo (EUW)
: Flex Queue Fix and (Re)Placements Information
guys the truth is,..... the old elo system still exists behind the scenes and is what determines your MMR and matchmaking regardless if division riot just doesn't want to admit that the old elo system is what rules the show
: Former professional DOTA2 player converting to LoL
learn how to feed on purpose and make your team lose on purpose without making it too obvious and youre ready to play lol enjoy the broken matchmaking
Eambo (EUW)
: Flex Queue Fix and (Re)Placements Information
it's funny how riot tries even with stupid ways to hold on the good players and help the shit and dumb bronze idiots. fucking disgusting game and company
Levexed (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=QFX,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FbW0zOUE,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-11-11T13:11:19.062+0000) > > doesn't get banned because he's shit Last time I checked, you don't get banned for being good at the game.
> [{quoted}](name=EssenceOfSWAG,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FbW0zOUE,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2016-11-13T19:52:23.656+0000) > > Last time I checked, you don't get banned for being good at the game. Wrong.. you GET BANNED when you are good. Just ask tyler1 and so many others. RIOT benefits the weaker and shit ones.
Embrace (EUNE)
: Ranked Flex
No. these placements are to give the system a clue about your MMR .. there will be another placements before the new league starts, and a soft MMR reset. it's a new system without your MMR, youre like unranked.
Bubbarain (EUW)
: Practice preparing for SEASON 7 anyone is welcome normal games READ :))
Busted911 (EUNE)
: 2nd chance to toxic player's
if they did that millions of players who quit because of being banned would come back.. but riot is dumb destroyed the game that became popular.
: So, what happened to not being able to queue with people more than 2 divisions above you?
u fail to understand this is a team game, and what most people don't realise is that the matchmaking looks at the teams total MMR and not on each individual player MMR. as long as both teams have a total of about the same MMR each other, then a match is created. you don't like this I don't like this.. but it's a team game and that's how the matchmaking works. also division matters the least, I can feed on purpose and get to bronze, although my MMR is high, riot knows how you play.
: Ranked Flex is the worst thing riot has implemented so far!
There are no smurfs in bronze There are no high ranked smurfs trolls in bronze This is not the reason ...
JoskILoL (EUW)
: Flex placements
it's not soft reset,.. it's 100% NO MMR WHATEVER RANK YOU WERE LAST SEQSON DOEANT MATTER WE ARE ALL UNRANKED NOW There will also be a soft reset before the new league starts.
: Katarina Rework - is GREAT!
sorry I'm thoughtless
: i have been playing since season 2 and never once got banned.
Stryfe (EUW)
: WTF Flex pick
i look forward to make my teams lose any elo.. my ranked games purpose is to troll and fk my team mates.. so I always win because I control every game in low elo. Say thanks to riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=QFX,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A9jazoE9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-10T18:50:42.624+0000) > > there are scripts and some people use them > > but you are mistaken an yasuo main, I guarantee you that > > being in low division and playing bad with every other champion doesn't mean they aren't gods with yasuo if its their main > > 1 trick ponies > all .. division is literally irrelevant > > only yasuo looks like scripts because of all the movements and skills It cannot be skill if every yasuo looks the same and performs this way as there is zero distinction between them then. Skill = the minority can draw more out of it than the rest.
> [{quoted}](name=Previously on b5,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A9jazoE9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-11-10T20:41:15.415+0000) > > It cannot be skill if every yasuo looks the same and performs this way as there is zero distinction between them then. Skill = the minority can draw more out of it than the rest. I know exactly what youre talking about, and I said it, there are plenty of yasuo scripters, I was just stating that a 1 trick pony might look like a scripter many times especially with yasuo. Nevertheless should you not be worried scripters get perma banned.
Stryfe (EUW)
: WTF Flex pick
lol another one it looks like it's now more about your skills in game rather then the outcome which is pretty cool
Wise Alien (EUNE)
: Flex rank placements
are you serious b5?? LOL I never thought anyone could be placed there from placements
: Amazing!
no I'm just making you jealous get rekt a rioter was watching u and lowered ur elo on purpose kid
: Amazing!
last season I fed on purpose every single game and went 2/8 placed in bronze 1
GrimNext (EUNE)
: rito explain why i did not get s
because you played worse then the average S Darius player on relation to the teams/match mmr S is not about that one single game S is when you play much better than the average player with a certain champion
Show more

QFX

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion