: we stealin ur heat booi
You can keep it, I insist.
: Weather (aka fuc it's hot)
It's quite the opposite here in Serbia... Our summers are usually 4 months of 35°C every day and the last week has been quite refreshing with a lot of rain.
iaapvp (EUW)
: /fullmute all IS the way to go
Nah, pings can do a lot for communication. Only mute the specific player's ping if they're spamming question marks at someone.
Hansiman (EUW)
: If you want to mute all, just do that. There's no need to announce it, because you're just right of the bat saying that you're not really going to cooperate. It's just going to ruin morale, and make people less likely to work with you.
Why is this comment getting downvoted? I was about to say the same thing.
: Mordekaiser rework - Permaban or am I missing something?
> you will get a solo kill and remove them from the team fight, besides getting more stats. I can`t think of a more unfair and unbalanced ult. You realize that if you're strong and you ult someone weak you also remove yourself from the fight for the duration which puts your team at a disadvantage, and if you ult someone strong you risk losing the fight? It can sure have a big impact but it's far from overpowered, if not even risky. You have to be smart with it.
: the problem what that leblanc rework, she was so slow with her abilitys, you had to wait on her passive and also she was incredible hard to use
She was slower but did a lot more dmg, which was fine because she wasn't any weaker yet you had room to outplay her or escape. Now she can literally just W + R you from 100 to 0 in like 0.2 seconds... Toxic gameplay and straight up overpowered. She was "hard to use" because she actually took skill for a change and she got reverted just because the LB mains didn't like that, and that's a fact.
: You must be tripping? 55% on realese is giga broken. He has 56% winrate vs Tahm so idk.
He might have a high winrate but playing as or against him doesn't really feel like that. He neither feels too weak nor overpowered... For the first time in years I'm completely fine with having the new champ in my game.
: Which champions do you want to be reverted or what do you miss in leaque of legends?
I miss the LeBlanc rework and the old Aatrox. LB should've never been reverted and the new Aatrox should've been released as a separate champion.
: New Dark Star skins release hour?
Well if I'm correct one is 2 hours from now and the other is 1... I'm excited about it as well but 1 or 2 hours is not forever so let's just wait and see.
: damn that is stupid question everyone who plays in africa if he guesss afk cause of the ping he get leaverbuster 20min for 5match ping sometimes suck there even if net is better
If you go afk because of the ping then something is wrong with your internet, not the server.
Shamose (EUW)
: You know Mordekaiser is OP when...
Except that he can't unless he was giga fed. I'd say Morde is the most balanced release in a while.
: server africa
Why would you need a North Africa server? You can play on EU from North Africa with a reasonable ping.
Backstard (EUNE)
: The League of Legends experience so far...
I have been hating on the state of balance this game's in for years and I can honestly say that it has improved a lot lately. Sure there's Tahm and the impending tank meta but it still hasn't been better in a while. I do agree that the matchmaking is rigged though... That's the reason I don't play ranked.
AlexeTz0 (EUNE)
: There is a champion named maokai
Am I missing the joke here or..?
Hananim (EUW)
: Must be a bug on my end then, it shows the role as "bottom", not as "adc". Will report it to riot. Also contrary to what you claim, adcs werent unplayable, plenty of pro games featured adcs. Bruisers and mages were better bot because adcs switched from 2 item hypercarry to 4 item hypercarry and guess what? Bruisers and mages are supposed to beat adcs early. Love how you ignore the fact that literally every other role has to change their PLAYSTYLE due to meta shifts, not just change their champions. Remember midlane sion galio ornn and mundo? Pick a mage and youre screwed, pick an assassin and youre useless. Jungle changes from aggressive early game junglers to tanks and back to bruisers in 3 patches. Toplane went from tanks to bruisers to supports to tanks. But yeah i get it, must be hard having 18 champs to play compared to 40+ for other roles.
Adc's were unplayable because they had their late game taken away from them in order to attempt to make them feel more like other roles instead of "just farm and outscale everyone" while being completely outclassed in early and mid game by everything that's not an adc or support. They lost ~55 ad from full build in order to make their items cheaper so that argument is invalid. > Pick a mage and youre screwed, pick an assassin and youre useless. Literally, how is that any different from what happened in 8.11? Pick any marksman champion anywhere and before you know it you're just feeding. Again being forced off the entire class of champions is not something you adapt to. > Toplane went from tanks to bruisers to supports to tanks. Just like adc goes from scaling adcs to onhit adc's to early game adcs. Not any different either.
: Then I just play something for fun. I want ranked to feel competitive. As long as it doesn't, I don't play it. But let's keep it on-topic, need some answers to the questions about Qiyana.
Yeah that didn't clear anything up, you're playing the most casual game mode ever because other game modes don't feel competitive to you. I don't think I'll ever be able to understand that logic so I'll just leave you be before we turn this into an argument. Also no idea about the Qiyana in aram, we'll have to wait for the official release to see how it's handled... Or you might get a Rioter to reply here though it's highly unlikely.
: Qiyana in Aram
Normals and ranked don't feel competitive to you so you're playing arams? How does that make any sense?
Tarolock (EUNE)
: > it's for putting my time and effort into their game yup, you are playing the game, you get free skins/ward skins/emotes for that through hextech crafting, and you want even more >having literally anything to show for my dedication to the champion other than a stupid number of points that mean nothing since you get those even for losing. for my lvl 6 and 7 Zilean i got all of the tokens in lost games so even lvl 7 means nothing in regard of dedication >Again for the 100th time: I just want SOMETHING to show for my dedication to the champion regardless of how useless it actually is. and what do you actually want? a lvl 8 mastery? im telling you then in a few months when everyone gets it youll be here again crying that you dont have anything to show your dedication... anything that is farmable wont help you since if you give it time everyone will have it. thats why i dont get why ppl are crying for more mastery levels, it WONT change a thing... >The fact that people with millions of mastery points exist really calls for an improvement in the champion progression. if they want to give out rewards then they have to make it avaiable for everyone, making a cool reward for a million champ mastery is not the way to do it because 99% of the playerbase cant get it, anything lower than that is just giving you free stuff for nothing the only thing i would kinda agree with is something like get 3 S+ in a row (or heck even 5) for lvl 8 but thats the absolute max, and its still easy to do
S or S+ for the next mastery level is not a great idea because you can literally get it by accident, good games always happen even if you're not good at the champion. The entire champion progression system needs a complete rework for the reasons mentioned above.
Hananim (EUW)
: Adc was a meme role only to adc players. Imagine playing a late game carry but demanding that your role also be strong early and mid game. And by strong i mean right click enemy midlaner with 2 items, enemy mid loses 80% hp in 1 hit, gg you won the fight before it started. Or the "better bot wins" ardent cancer meta where we literally had 3 tanks, enchanter supp and an adc every game because adcs were 1shotting everything except tanks. Then they cry about "tank meta". Then throwing a tantrum when mages and bruisers get thrown into botlane because "why do i need to adapt like every other role has to despite me having the smallest champion pool in the game". Seems to me adc mains are just whiners.
> Then throwing a tantrum when mages and bruisers get thrown into botlane because "why do i need to adapt like every other role has to despite me having the smallest champion pool in the game" They got thrown into botlane because adc's were so bad they were straight up unplayable. If you're calling people whiners because their entire role got killed off then we have nothing to talk about. Everyone is crying when the glass cannon carry role gets to do dmg, but it's perfectly fine for tanks to just run over you like you're nothing and bruisers to do more dmg than adc's while being 5 times as tanky with 10 times more mobility.
: So Akali is currently sitting at roughly around a 42% winrate...
She is difficult to pull off yet seriously overloaded, which is why her wr in soloQ is low yet she's unstoppable in high elo and pro games.
Hananim (EUW)
: Only adc mains miss the "im playing a late game carry but ill 1shot you with 2 items" pre 8.11 adcs. Edit: And janna mains.
Funny how adc was always a meme role but now that it's trash everyone is acting like it used to be broken.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Riot has taken my main once :( I still miss old Urgot. He was pretty much never banned :P
I miss the old Aatrox, and Evelyn... And the pre-8.11 adc They ruined it all for me
Destiiii (EUW)
: Upcoming Volibear changes(Rework?!?!?) and why I'm against it.
Yeah I'd be scared as well if they were about to rework my champ tbh, they are probably going to make him overloaded causing him to end up jumping between pick-or-ban broken and unplayable for a long time.
: RNG in Ranked has made me quit this game
Yep, I quit ranked for a similar reason long ago... Tried to rush Diamond on an eune smurf a few weeks back and It was going well, I hit Dia promos with 70% winrate. But then I lost it and ever since I did I went from playing with smurfs against other smurfs to playing with 9 hardstuck D4 players on lose streaks and the games became such a coinflip that I ended up abandoning that account. There's literally no point in playing ranked, especially now that you only have the border while in that rank and don't get to keep it... It's simply not worth the effort. Just find some people and spam normals, its a lot more enjoyable.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >Well it's not a great comparison because it hasn't been a year since lvl 6 and 7 were added... It was like 5. after lvl 6-7 came out there was like 2 months without complaints, then ppl started to say that they have nothing to do, thats when ppl with millions of mastery points popped up... so its useless to make anything more, the current one is too much already btw why is everyone so obsessed with getting rewarded for doing nothing? champion mastery is doing nothing and getting a few lucky games... and you want to get rewarded for that?
> btw why is everyone so obsessed with getting rewarded for doing nothing? I'm not "obsessed" with getting rewarded, and it's not for doing nothing - it's for putting my time and effort into their game and having literally anything to show for my dedication to the champion other than a stupid number of points that mean nothing since you get those even for losing. > champion mastery is doing nothing and getting a few lucky games... Yes, the entire system is quite lackluster and could use a huge overhaul, but they're not even trying to do anything with it at all and it has been completely stagnant for years. Again for the 100th time: I just want SOMETHING to show for my dedication to the champion regardless of how useless it actually is. > thats when ppl with millions of mastery points popped up... its useless to make anything more, the current one is too much already The current one is literally nothing, and it desperately needs more. Even a slight alteration to the lvl 7 mastery for 250k, 500k and 1 million points would be welcome. The fact that people with millions of mastery points exist really calls for an improvement in the champion progression.
Cypherous (EUW)
: AFAIK permabanned account names are never freed up https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751914-Inactive-Summoner-name-rules#q7 This would indicate that names on banned accounts are locked indefinitely
That doesn't say anywhere in the link you've posted.
kiwishrew (EUW)
: When she splits from her ally (which she has to if she wants to ward or proc her shield), good players will take advantage of that. Also, when you kill her carry, she's dead in the water and just about the squishiest champion in the game. Same goes for if you CC the person she's attached to. I'm not saying buffing her was right, but she has very punishing counter-play which makes up for the unique power she brings to the game. And it's not so important that she's a SAFE enchanter, as you keep stressing. I actually think this can be a bad thing because her allies (usually squishy ADCs) become the bullet sponge and focus of all CC. She does the opposite of what a tanky support does, which is quite amusing to me
> When she splits from her ally (which she has to if she wants to ward or proc her shield), good players will take advantage of that. In theory, but in reality 7/10 times she gets caught out will just result in her jumping back to her adc because you didn't burst her fast enough which is why I would give her a small cd to W whenever she gets cc'd. Punishing her is a lot more difficult than it seems.
: Why is riot even buffing Yuumi
Not only that she doesn't need any buffs, but I would personally even nerf her. I would make her W go on a small 3-5s cooldown whenever she gets cc'd because she is an already a low risk version of Soraka and the small thing on her passive that they did to encourage her to make some sort of risky play does nothing to increase the risk because even if you catch her out she instantly jumps back on her adc. Procing her passive was supposed to be a risky move, but it's pretty much free mana at this point.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Sure but even if they added 20 more pointless mastery levels you would just come back in 20 levels and cry that there wasn't anything else to grind for, if you constantly NEED something to grind for then you're probably playing the game wrong
I don't know where are you getting the idea that I'd complain again after I get those levels from... Well maybe I would if they left us with nothing for years again. Are you aware of how much time has passed since me, you and everyone else reached the mastery level cap on our favourite champions? 5 years. I'm not complaining because I reached the end of the progression, I'm complaining because the end of it is usually reached within weeks and then you literally go years without any progression whatsoever. Again I'm not talking about the grind, every game nowadays has some form of progression and the only thing of that sort that League has is the summoner level, and it does virtually nothing. And it might not work for you but you're underestimating how much of an impact a good progression system has on the consistency in the number of players. It's in the human nature to want to do something more if we're getting a reward along every step of the way, no matter how small it is.
: They could get rid of the entire stuff and nothing changes as well. Its just something to waste some BE on. Thats all
I have more than enough BE to spare, spent 80k on Chromas for champs I'll probably never play and I don't regret a thing.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: and once riot adds lvl 8-9-10 you would come back in a year saying the same stuff... so i ask: WHY? mastery is always useless and never meant to brag about, if you want something meaningful just climb in ranked with only one champ...
Well it's not a great comparison because it hasn't been a year since lvl 6 and 7 were added... It was like 5. And of course I would because a game that has existed for 9 years should have a better progression system. Champion progression is particularly lackluster as you get literally nothing for putting a lot of time into one champ. Just look at Heroes of the Storm - a small and almost dead game and still did it better than League as every champion has its own level similar to League's summoner level and you get actual rewards every 5 and 15 levels. But I don't need skins for rewards, again I just need something to work towards when I log in to play the only champ that I enjoy playing. > if you want something meaningful just climb in ranked with only one champ... That's actually very impractical, I quit ranked for other reasons and I will never come back to it but either way one tricking a champ in ranked will cause your rank to be highly impacted by the state of the meta and the champion itself which I find to be quite unhealthy.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Right, but, there isn't anything, nothing means anything and nothing represents your "mastery" of a champion, getting x S ranks doens't prove anything, getting x kills doesn't prove anything, getting x mastery points doesn't prove anything etc
No it doesn't prove anything, but it's the small things that make the game feel more rewarding and satisfying. I only have fun playing Jhin and I honestly feel like I'm missing out on those things by only playing him whenever I log in... All I do is keep stacking the mastery points and as you've said they mean next to nothing, you get those even by losing games.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Mastery levels have always been meaningless, they will never actually have meaning, not really sure i see the point in adding yet more levels that don't mean anything Mastery points can be earned just by losing matches so they don't prove anything related to actual mastery
Exactly, we need something that we'll have to work towards and that will actually mean something, but again I'd even settle for another way to brag with my Jhin mastery points.
Rioter Comments
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: Solo lane pyke might have been OP but i have a feeling support pyke will be D tier with the changes
The fact that he could take a bad trade then enter a bush and come out with almost full hp is pretty ridiculous. He wasn't any less annoying to deal with on botlane so I'm honestly satisfied with that change. And no it's not going to make him D tier lmao, he is going to stay just as strong, you just have to be more careful with your trades and all ins just like every other support in the game.
: is there any other sane use for a gemstone? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Well I turn all of mine into chest + key as well but that's only when I get it from opening a chest... He basically just gave 50k BE for a chest and key which is honestly a dumb thing to do. That was my point.
Lari (EUNE)
: Thank you Riot for wasting my BE :(
So let me get this straight, you paid 50k BE for a Gemstone just to trade it in for a chest + key?
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ZQ3WELTy-tahm-top Made the post about 6 days ago and on wait down voted. People will not accept something is broken, unless the pro's abuse the shit out of it.
Yeah for some reason most people here defend the game like it's perfect or something.
: I got punished for being toxic and i admit it but why only me?
How about you don't flame back and let them be the only ones to get punished? Sounds like a win for you.
: How come Tahm is not disabled yet?
His W damage needs some big nerfs, it's actually ridiculous. Also I'd make his Q consume the stacks from the enemy if he stuns him because as it is right now if he gets max stacks on you you're as good as dead.
TsukiSora (EUW)
: Professional Gaming community LF staff
Why would you use TS and Forum when Discord basically combines both of those? Not being on Discord is probably a turnoff for 90% of the people.
touch me bb (EUNE)
: Will using a VPN lower my ping?
No, it will probably increase it by a bit and make it unstable causing it to spike even higher every once in a while. Best case scenario it stays the same but no it will not decrease it.
Rioter Comments
: Ranked is trash
Yep, I went from 70% wr to 50% on my smurf after losing the Dia promos. It was all fine before that - I was playing with and against other smurfs and the games were really, the best term to describe them would be "high quality", but ever since I lost those 3 games in a row I started getting matched with/against tilted hardstucks on lose streaks... The games are so coinflip now that it actually hurts, ended up abandoning that account.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Promo slayer just slain my promos
Promos are straight up rigged, unless you 1v9 them you're just going to lose.
: advices to choice mouse and mousepad
: why do I have to wait a day for a riot support response
Only 24 hours to respond to a ticket is impressive given how big the game is.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >There is no such thing as an adc meta, were you even here in the first 7 seasons? they dominated everything the whole time, then blew up even more with ardent, the first season they werent in spotlight was the last one (ziggs adc and stuff) >Tell me you're joking. Adcs blow up like nothing even with peel because there is way too much damage and mobility in the game right now and adcs have little to no viable defensive options. silver/bronze much? if you dont have a decent support ofc youll blow up in no time... >And no, the meta rotation is not healthy... how come? i mean i dont see the logic behind not touching the meta at all... they could just stop updating the game and set everything in stone, then the game would just die in 2 months :D in this time and age if you dont change/adapt you fall off and die in a dark corner alone, there arent much games that are still massive after 10 years
> were you even here in the first 7 seasons? they dominated everything the whole time, then blew up even more with ardent, the first season they werent in spotlight was the last one (ziggs adc and stuff) That's how it should be, but god forbid that a carry role actually gets to carry. Yeah I don't know any other game in which that stupidity happens? /s > silver/bronze much? if you dont have a decent support ofc youll blow up in no time... The support hardly makes a difference and rank has absolutely nothing to do with it. Again, there is too much dmg going around in the game and adcs have no viable defensive options. It's a fact. > how come? i mean i dont see the logic behind not touching the meta at all... they could just stop updating the game and set everything in stone, then the game would just die in 2 months :D in this time and age if you dont change/adapt you fall off and die in a dark corner alone, there arent much games that are still massive after 10 years So you're basically saying that I have to prioritize playing whatever is strong over whatever I'm comfortable and/or good with? How is that any sort of healthy? Also I'm not saying you should set everything in stone, you can actually balance the game without making it impossible to play if you're not playing that one role, keystone or champion (usually few) while doing so. Meta shifts of this size literally don't happen on any other game, and they are not the reason league is still alive - it's the reason it will die... The game is simply changing way too often and way too much, trying to keep up is literally exhausting. And god forbid you only enjoy playing one champion, it literally feels like being helplessly thrown around.
: There are a few metas. Tank meta Assassin meta Bruiser meta Control/artillery mage meta. And of course, the ADC meta. Tank meta arises to counter the mage / assassin meta. Assassin meta arises to counter the mage/adc meta. Bruiser to counter the assassins Mage meta was pretty balanced but boring And ADCs are supposed to counter tanks. In reality, ADCs melt everything, and with the amounts of peel they receive they are unkillable. Tanks outdamage bruisers with better utility. Assassins are a low-elo meme. And mages are unviable. STILL !!! It's far better than the past ardent or lethality meme metas. And in order to keep the game fresh, said metas rotate. It's healthy. You can't have tanks being unviable until the end of time, just for the assassins to shine forever. Everything needs some rest, and some time in the spotlight. IMO the game is fairly balanced as it is for now, if a new meta comes, let's complain then, no need to be pessimistic about it, before it even happens.
There is no such thing as an adc meta, the only time anything like that happened was when they could abuse the relic shield. Balance wise the game is really in a sorry state. Bruisers are extremely overpowered because of their keystones and itemization, mages also have too much sustain in theirs but they're not nearly as bad. Jungle is so impactful it single handedly decides the outcome of the game and adc is a joke unless you're playing Vayne or Ezreal. I don't know why are people saying that "adc is fine" just because the crit rework was reverted, the only good adc's since then have been Vayne, Ezreal and Lucian and none of them even buy crit. And no, the meta rotation is not healthy... It's annoying and it's the reason I will never touch ranked on this game again. > In reality, ADCs melt everything, and with the amounts of peel they receive they are unkillable. That only happens in theory, in actual relaity they blow up like nothing even with peel because there is way too much damage and mobility in the game right now and adcs have little to no viable defensive options.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Qui Gon Jhin

Level 184 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion