TheGauntler (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rayan497,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=TGIjzgcA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2015-11-20T08:54:20.984+0000) > > Yes but, i can run heavier games... I think you couldn't run any games, or not? Actually some heavier games at that time did ran without a hitch. On brothers PC Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2014 and Rivals lagged as well as LoL, while metal gear and Most Wanted 2014 ran on full graphics. Lol, I actually saw his minecraft cause the pc to reboot immidietly. Somehow it triggered the part of the RAM in brother's PC that was the malfunctioning part.
> [{quoted}](name=TheGauntler,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=TGIjzgcA,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2015-11-20T09:17:10.244+0000) > > Actually some heavier games at that time did ran without a hitch. On brothers PC Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2014 and Rivals lagged as well as LoL, while metal gear and Most Wanted 2014 ran on full graphics. Lol, I actually saw his minecraft cause the pc to reboot immidietly. Somehow it triggered the part of the RAM in brother's PC that was the malfunctioning part. I think I will take it to the assistance
Luis Sc (EUW)
: You're cursed ? I've no idea now ! Would a complete uninstall / install not fixed it then I've no more ideas dude :( sorry
Yes, i'm cursed...
TheGauntler (EUNE)
: The usual problems for this issue is GPU(Graphics card) Malfunction or RAM Malfunction. Either way, you need to swap out both parts to prevent further damage I have had exact same issue on my older PC. Had to swap out Graphics to make it work properly. On my brothers PC it was a RAM stick that malfunctioned.
> [{quoted}](name=TheGauntler,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=TGIjzgcA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-11-20T08:41:16.070+0000) > > The usual problems for this issue is GPU(Graphics card) Malfunction or RAM Malfunction. Either way, you need to swap out both parts to prevent further damage > > I have had exact same issue on my older PC. Had to swap out Graphics to make it work properly. On my brothers PC it was a RAM stick that malfunctioned. Yes but, i can run heavier games... I think you couldn't run any games, or not?
Luis Sc (EUW)
: If you're saying they're updated, then they are. Have you installed frameworks !? It should come as a Windows update but no harm checking. Yeah, I saw you're playing other games, but some of them are better optimised and taxing different components. I would go for a re-install of the game - uninstall, then go remove directories completely - then re-install - it could be a file derping and there's no way to check integrity. After a re-install, I'd try to find a dump program - someone that logs crashes - it should tell you what happened just before the PC reboot - it might you an idea of why it happened. Don't know of any, as it has been a while since that happened but a Google search might help you with that. If it isn't throttling, and the software is ok, then I've no idea - specially because you can run heavier games
> [{quoted}](name=Luis Sc,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=TGIjzgcA,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-18T06:16:02.493+0000) > > If you're saying they're updated, then they are. > > Have you installed frameworks !? It should come as a Windows update but no harm checking. > > Yeah, I saw you're playing other games, but some of them are better optimised and taxing different components. > > I would go for a re-install of the game - uninstall, then go remove directories completely - then re-install - it could be a file derping and there's no way to check integrity. > > After a re-install, I'd try to find a dump program - someone that logs crashes - it should tell you what happened just before the PC reboot - it might you an idea of why it happened. > > Don't know of any, as it has been a while since that happened but a Google search might help you with that. > > If it isn't throttling, and the software is ok, then I've no idea - specially because you can run heavier games Crash Dump Analysis -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. No valid crash dumps have been found on your computer ....... Crash dumps are enabled but no valid crash dumps have been found. https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/t31.0-8/12238339_1056018754443596_2218299631870688111_o.jpg
Luis Sc (EUW)
: althought it might not be the case, I wouldn't dismiss temperatures - my titan get artifacts after a while, although it doesn't stop nor makes the pc reboot *edit* if I leave her on auto and not change fan speed your motherboard must have come with a cd - or you can find the drivers online - are you absolutely sure you've installed the chipset drivers !? install something to check temperatures - there is something throttling there almost for sure - cpu temperatures ? did you install it yourself ? is the cooler working properly ? show me a printscreen of your temperatures - gpu and cpu ? if you said your memory is fine, and assuming you don't have virus, clean install and whatnot, it has to be one of your parts throtling did you configured bios properly !?
> [{quoted}](name=Luis Sc,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=TGIjzgcA,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2015-11-17T20:30:14.862+0000) > > althought it might not be the case, I wouldn't dismiss temperatures - my titan get artifacts after a while, although it doesn't stop nor makes the pc reboot > > your motherboard must have come with a cd - or you can find the drivers online - are you absolutely sure you've installed the chipset drivers !? > > install something to check temperatures - there is something throttling there almost for sure - cpu temperatures ? did you install it yourself ? is the cooler working properly ? > > show me a printscreen of your temperatures - gpu and cpu ? > > if you said your memory is fine, and assuming you don't have virus, clean install and whatnot, it has to be one of your parts throtling > > did you configured bios properly !? Idle: https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/12063501_1054965921215546_6457054071111714082_n.jpg?oh=efce810595f95e7f1a4a201a27f072e9&oe=56B41E3D Playing Battlefield Hardline: https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12250057_1054965931215545_1616821154537369086_n.jpg?oh=d78e62c69ffa2bd0f42de6c711296281&oe=56F1C4DE I tried two programs of driver updating: all updated (except realtek audio.. I hate it) I didn't install it for myself but i think that with this temperatures, the cooler is workinf perfecly I remember you that the only games that make my pc's reboot are the ones I wrote in the post. I can play the witcher 2, battlefield hardline, Fall out New vegas, pay day 1/2, csgo, portal and so many other games with no problem...
: I have no idea and I feel sorry for you because you have BEAST of a computer and can't use it... :( Good luck I hope you'll find it soon. My guess is maybe a loose wire connecting the power or something...
> [{quoted}](name=Swaggerkiller,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=TGIjzgcA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-11-16T15:38:10.073+0000) > > I have no idea and I feel sorry for you because you have BEAST of a computer and can't use it... :( Good luck I hope you'll find it soon. My guess is maybe a loose wire connecting the power or something... Can't be for this beacouse with games that require mor power (the witcher 2) i can play for hours and nothing appens.
Luis Sc (EUW)
: I just built a system around that CPU this weekend and I'm delighted with it. There could be a ton of things that would cause that but I'd check this in more or less the following order : - which CPU cooler are you using and is it well attached without being too tight on the board - chipset drivers installed with no problems - Windows updated, graphic card drivers updated, framework, direct X and whatnot - have you installed a graphic card temperature monitor ( I'm using EVGA precision ) to make sure your graphic card isn't overheating - are you setting fans to a certain speed if you know you'll be playing games heavily taxing on your GPU - which case are you using and is there enough airflow going through your parts, and enough exhausting fans to make sure the case is kept at decent temperatures ? Is the panel closed ? If your drivers and all are up to date, my first fiver would be temperatures, as in some part throttling and shutting down. Let me know how every single one of those above works out for you and, after that, we can delve into operation system.
> [{quoted}](name=Luis Sc,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=TGIjzgcA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-16T10:41:32.563+0000) > > I just built a system around that CPU this weekend and I'm delighted with it. > > There could be a ton of things that would cause that but I'd check this in more or less the following order : > > - which CPU cooler are you using and is it well attached without being too tight on the board > > - chipset drivers installed with no problems > > - Windows updated, graphic card drivers updated, framework, direct X and whatnot > > - have you installed a graphic card temperature monitor ( I'm using EVGA precision ) to make sure your graphic card isn't overheating - are you setting fans to a certain speed if you know you'll be playing games heavily taxing on your GPU > > - which case are you using and is there enough airflow going through your parts, and enough exhausting fans to make sure the case is kept at decent temperatures ? Is the panel closed ? > > If your drivers and all are up to date, my first fiver would be temperatures, as in some part throttling and shutting down. > > Let me know how every single one of those above works out for you and, after that, we can delve into operation system. Okay, I updated all drivers but nothing changed. Can't temperatures's fault (in particular with LOL). Often, the PC restarts after a few seconds into the game. Help me, i really don't know what to do...
Luis Sc (EUW)
: I just built a system around that CPU this weekend and I'm delighted with it. There could be a ton of things that would cause that but I'd check this in more or less the following order : - which CPU cooler are you using and is it well attached without being too tight on the board - chipset drivers installed with no problems - Windows updated, graphic card drivers updated, framework, direct X and whatnot - have you installed a graphic card temperature monitor ( I'm using EVGA precision ) to make sure your graphic card isn't overheating - are you setting fans to a certain speed if you know you'll be playing games heavily taxing on your GPU - which case are you using and is there enough airflow going through your parts, and enough exhausting fans to make sure the case is kept at decent temperatures ? Is the panel closed ? If your drivers and all are up to date, my first fiver would be temperatures, as in some part throttling and shutting down. Let me know how every single one of those above works out for you and, after that, we can delve into operation system.
> [{quoted}](name=Luis Sc,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=TGIjzgcA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-16T10:41:32.563+0000) > > I just built a system around that CPU this weekend and I'm delighted with it. > > There could be a ton of things that would cause that but I'd check this in more or less the following order : > > - which CPU cooler are you using and is it well attached without being too tight on the board > > - chipset drivers installed with no problems > > - Windows updated, graphic card drivers updated, framework, direct X and whatnot > > - have you installed a graphic card temperature monitor ( I'm using EVGA precision ) to make sure your graphic card isn't overheating - are you setting fans to a certain speed if you know you'll be playing games heavily taxing on your GPU > > - which case are you using and is there enough airflow going through your parts, and enough exhausting fans to make sure the case is kept at decent temperatures ? Is the panel closed ? > > If your drivers and all are up to date, my first fiver would be temperatures, as in some part throttling and shutting down. > > Let me know how every single one of those above works out for you and, after that, we can delve into operation system. After the memtest the problem seems solved. I'll play some hours and if the problem will come back, i will do all this thing. (30° or low in idle xD it's not the temperature)
Rayan497 (EUW)
: PC restart while playing
I did a memtest on each bank of RAM. No error.
CrySumPT (EUW)
: Do you have windows 10?
> [{quoted}](name=CrySumPT,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=TGIjzgcA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-15T20:40:07.009+0000) > > Do you have windows 10? Windows 7 64 bit
Rioter Comments

Rayan497

Level 14 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion