Hansiman (EUNE)
: The police aren't going to arrest you unless there's evidence to suggest you've done something wrong. And you won't get convicted unless you've done something wrong. Besides, I highly doubt the police would care if you took a pen from work.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0k200xkn,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-04T19:34:12.522+0000) > > The police aren't going to arrest you unless there's evidence to suggest you've done something wrong. And you won't get convicted unless you've done something wrong. > > Besides, I highly doubt the police would care if you took a pen from work. a: you could get fired b: stealing is stealing....sooner or later you will end up in jail for stealing pens from work LAW IS LAW dude, what are you talking about? also there might be something more bad than stealing pens...you just dont realize it....i gave u the least bad example in real life i break the law every single day and havent been arrested for it....walking over a red light, driving too fast and whatsoever....if someone would report it to the police every day, i will end up jail! as anyone else too
Hansiman (EUNE)
: That's just wrong. I don't break the rules, and I've never been punished either. So there's already a slight flaw in your claim.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0k200xkn,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-04T19:29:09.309+0000) > > That's just wrong. > > I don't break the rules, and I've never been punished either. So there's already a slight flaw in your claim. its not wrong. you havent been punished because u are not reported for a simple thing...but they could! same in real life, there is always something someone could call the police and u get trouble, stealing a pen from work f.e
Hansiman (EUNE)
: If you aren't breaking the rules, you have nothing to worry about. The only time you should worry, is if you know that you're breaking the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0k200xkn,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-11-04T19:25:07.217+0000) > > If you aren't breaking the rules, you have nothing to worry about. > > The only time you should worry, is if you know that you're breaking the rules. i never ever had one game where nobody broke the rules....u always do, faster than you may think....thats why you have to worry, a simple "this is lost, ggwp" is enough, stuff like that
Elphelt (EUW)
: Got a behavior alert for offensive language - all I did was play badly. Am I at risk of punishment?
you have to worry!!! because they can ALWAYS find something. you are under the radar now, if that keeps happening, they will check your games more closely, find something(becasue there is always something) and u may get punished. So try to play a few aram/dominion without using the chat at all and simply play...if you have a period without any reports u are closer to the green zone again
: Dynamic Q is not a good idea
> [{quoted}](name=HairyGorilla,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7rZo8UW4,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-04T10:46:39.089+0000) > > We have a 5s team that is already separate to soloq wich is perfectly fine if any friends want to get to gather. > > I love the idea of dynamic Q but I can also see that it will cause more problems then good. > > SoloQ is what makes this game competitive by putting 3,4,5 people into a solo q will take away that competitiveness and self achievement being able to carry your game and climbing ranked is what makes you a skilled player. > > There's also a chance of people being bullied in soloq premades. > > Just maybe you could increase dynamic q to 3 players max. > > Now having more then 3 premades in soloq will make the climb that much harder as you would get a enemy premades that can also coordinate tactics and Ganks. > > The only way dynamic Q will work is if it is kept separate from solo you are 100% right and everyone knows that but riot doesnt care! they fuck the solo player hard!! i can see the bullying in draft already....there is the same in CS:GO if you play with 3-4 pre, they kick u in the last round before you win , so you get a lose and a kick, they get a win...
Rioter Comments
: Well, the jungle is the role that affects ALL lanes and not just one.
> [{quoted}](name=Soda Popkillski,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cazLPH3z,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2015-08-06T14:05:40.020+0000) > > Well, the jungle is the role that affects ALL lanes and not just one. i think this is pretty much it!
: You know the jungle isn't in a healthy state right now when...
> [{quoted}](name=ThatOnePikachu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cazLPH3z,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-05T14:15:46.550+0000) > > All 6 bans go towards it. > > Kayle, Shyvana, Yi, Xin, Elise, Rengar, Lee, Vi, Gragas. > > The only ever ban I see that isn't jungle is either Vayne, or Tahm Kench (mostly because people still don't know what he does but ye) i agree on shyv, elise and rengar, but rengar is no devour jungler... i barely see yi kayle xin bans. last time i saw lee or gragas ban has been months ago :D champs that really should be banned right now are elise, rengar, ryze, ahri, jinx and janna/gnar
Rioter Comments
Redman07 (EUW)
: HUUUUGE FREEZES AND DELAYS!!!!!
so, all 10 had it...on both teams, as always no loss forgiven
Redman07 (EUW)
: HUUUUGE FREEZES AND DELAYS!!!!!
ping is normal @42ms....sometimes yellow to ~75.,...but nothing running and 3 player affected oif 1 team i play all day....nothing wrong...NOW it is
Rioter Comments
: Yo, on my account i have been ranked banned for 35 games and got chat restricted for 75 games and this is somthing i do not understand because i didn't have this before the patch 5.14 and i didn't play any games for 2 days streight but logged in every day to see who was online and what not but i didn't play any games at all and then the day of the patch 5.14 me and my friend was doing custom games all night while the mantinence was going on and then when the patch finally applied we both relogged and i relogg to getting a 35 ranked ban and 75 chat restrictions and i don't understand why because for starters i hardly talk in chat and when i do it's stuff like "Go drag now it's free" or baron now please!" and if a team mate does somthing good i'll always say "wp" and vise versa if i get outplayed, most of the time when i do curse it's somthing like "Oh shit sorry my bad" or if somone doesn't listen to pings or chat i'll occasinally get annoyed and say somthing like "wtf man can you please just listen to the team" which isn't really negitive in comparrison to what some players have said to me in some games and i have been trying to get my ranked ban lifted but i keep encountering extremely toxic players or afk's and i report them but nothing seems to go through etc. I never even recived an email to my accounts email address of why i was ranked banned and chat restricted or "What offensive words i had used" and whatnot, so i either want to get another email sent to my address of why i was ranked banned and chat restricted or somehow if you can take these penalties off my account I think this may be due to false reports or just a glitch in your system of some kind??? but Thanks anyways and good luck in your ranked games :)
> [{quoted}](name=Excaliiburr,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Tmhs2EEn,comment-id=0046,timestamp=2015-08-03T01:22:22.800+0000) > > Yo, on my account i have been ranked banned for 35 games and got chat restricted for 75 games and this is somthing i do not understand because i didn't have this before the patch 5.14 and i didn't play any games for 2 days streight but logged in every day to see who was online and what not but i didn't play any games at all and then the day of the patch 5.14 me and my friend was doing custom games all night while the mantinence was going on and then when the patch finally applied we both relogged and i relogg to getting a 35 ranked ban and 75 chat restrictions and i don't understand why because for starters i hardly talk in chat and when i do it's stuff like "Go drag now it's free" or baron now please!" and if a team mate does somthing good i'll always say "wp" and vise versa if i get outplayed, most of the time when i do curse it's somthing like "Oh shit sorry my bad" or if somone doesn't listen to pings or chat i'll occasinally get annoyed and say somthing like "wtf man can you please just listen to the team" which isn't really negitive in comparrison to what some players have said to me in some games and i have been trying to get my ranked ban lifted but i keep encountering extremely toxic players or afk's and i report them but nothing seems to go through etc. I never even recived an email to my accounts email address of why i was ranked banned and chat restricted or "What offensive words i had used" and whatnot, so i either want to get another email sent to my address of why i was ranked banned and chat restricted or somehow if you can take these penalties off my account I think this may be due to false reports or just a glitch in your system of some kind??? but Thanks anyways and good luck in your ranked games :) this is unacceptable! harsh punishment for nothing....i am sry for you, riot not?
Riot Lyte (EUW)
: [URGENT] Issue with the Instant Feedback System
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Lyte,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Tmhs2EEn,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-07-28T00:32:23.550+0000) > > Hey everyone, > > Just wanted to jump in here with an immediate update. The Instant Feedback System had an issue on just the EU West Server for the last few hours--due to a human error accidentally changing the numbers in the system, the system banned players and sent them neutral chat logs when the bans were undeserved. We're in the process of unbanning the players as we speak, and we should have the issue resolved in a few hours. > > This a huge blunder on our part, and the team is going to reach out personally to the players that were impacted over the next few days once we resolve the issue. We'll post updates here when we have them. > > UPDATE ::: All undeserved bans have been reversed. We'll be sending a personal mail from myself and the team to those affected tomorrow to let them know what happened. how does this affect chat restriction? becasue all the honors and friendly and stuff is gone.... and what about the palyers who have to win a specific number of normal games now?
Mecar (EUW)
: In-game disconnect ?
middle of the day first people report this problem which affects ranked TREMENDOUSLY! and riot need 4 hours to start investigation....ranked still up, loss prevented not....this is no good performance riot...
: I love playing on a Monday morning!
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AW43QUUb,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-03T08:08:44.129+0000) > > As a student, I have certain schedule-advantages in life. One of which, is that I can allow myself to play a quick game or two Monday morning. > > And I LOVE IT! You meet almost no unpleasent behavior. Teams communicate, people pick according to teams needs and players preferences. The firstpick is not a Yasuo Instalock. Junglers focus unfavorable lane matchups. And after a lost teamfight, no one blames anyone...you respawn, buckle up and group. > > And that goes for the teams I had today as well as the guys on the other side (I cannot call them "enemies", sorry, an enemy is someone I don't like, these were sportsmen of an opposing team). After the games, there was talk almost with tea&biscuits in postgame chat...like shaking hands and having lunch after a good tennis match. > > This is how LoL feels for me today. To all the people I had the pleasure of playing with, thank you, and have a really nice week! i made the same experience, most of the time i can only play in the evening....horror....in the early morning, always great, as if you would play in a unicorn wonderland. :D
Hi im HUCCI (EUNE)
: 11k ping?!
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im HUCCI,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AXYEb46y,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-03T10:40:32.785+0000) > > Welp trying to play league when suddenly me and my friends + enemy team has 9-11k ping. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} i played 4 games in a row 4on5 or 5on4...but never more than 1 player affected...?! xD the last one has been able to write, but not shop/move....wtf is this riot? and enable loss forgiven! i knew something is going to break since lolskill and stuff not working the whole day...
xCillion (EUW)
: Greetings a) To get rid of restrictions you have to be minimum neutral with your behaviour. Not better then the rest of the community, where did you get that from? :o b) Afaik Riot due to tecnical limitations cannot restore Honor Points. (I have no official answer on that, but players reported they got that answer from Support)
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ftqk3j2N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-31T14:29:32.880+0000) > > Greetings > > a) To get rid of restrictions you have to be minimum neutral with your behaviour. Not better then the rest of the community, where did you get that from? :o > > b) Afaik Riot due to tecnical limitations cannot restore Honor Points. (I have no official answer on that, but players reported they got that answer from Support) a: no, you have to act above the average. from lyte and everyone, read surrender20.net every day b: not surprised, riot doesn´t give fair 2nd chances
Rioter Comments
ItsMaz (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ulliete,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=adseqpj0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-28T11:48:17.050+0000) > > I like this one :D How did you trigger it ? When you use your Ult with Devourer, the clone gains its own dog. It stacks infinitely.
> [{quoted}](name=ItsMaz,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=adseqpj0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-07-28T11:51:32.059+0000) > > When you use your Ult with Devourer, the clone gains its own dog. It stacks infinitely. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh so no stacks :D
Ulliete (EUW)
: I like this one :D How did you trigger it ?
not quite sure, just bought it and with more stacks the number
Teddy TFT (EUW)
: XDD did they follow you the whole game? it would be more funny if u ware playing {{champion:75}} Lord Of The Doge
> [{quoted}](name=EmilisTheGod,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=adseqpj0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-28T11:49:25.342+0000) > > XDD did they follow you the whole game? it would be more funny if u ware playing {{champion:75}} Lord Of The Doge Yes, if i stopped they formed a little bigger one, i suppose the normal size
Rioter Comments
xCillion (EUW)
: Greetings. You get this Message if you have been reported a few times recently. Regardless of wether the Reports were valid or not. However, do not panic! Reports only trigger an investigation of your behaviour, and if you have done nothing wrong, you will never get punished.
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TyfbvQEJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-24T09:44:19.556+0000) > > Greetings. > > You get this Message if you have been reported a few times recently. Regardless of wether the Reports were valid or not. However, do not panic! > Reports only trigger an investigation of your behaviour, and if you have done nothing wrong, you will never get punished. well, almost never ;D ok, thanks for the information.
Rioter Comments
: Retarded announcer
in german its Mr.Crabs :D i like both
: Buff Lucian
Lucian is fairly balanced....
: Best part of the Community.
most likely i become better friends with enemy team than mine.... because in league of legends, you dont play 5on5, you play 1on4...who in the team is the best, flame the one who fail and don´t help him get up, because if you lose, you need someone to flame!
: It's not that hard to get past D5 honestly, but i noticed that the biggest problem in that elo is people giving up way too soon.
> [{quoted}](name=SK ReDevilS,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6nbk0o5j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-21T20:51:33.454+0000) > > It's not that hard to get past D5 honestly, but i noticed that the biggest problem in that elo is people giving up way too soon. blablabla!! if u reach platin5 in EUW you are already part of the top 8% player! how can you say it´s easy to reach diamond? xD the biggest problem in every elo below d1-2 is, that they just dont finish! lead 25:4, 2inhibs down, farm jungle, spread out everywhere and wait until the enemy get strong.
: FIORA REWORK ON THE PBE!
for me, fiora was that great becasue u simply double dash in and explode in her ultimate....thats gone....the new champ might be good, however, i will miss fiora {{champion:32}}
Grimpulse (EUW)
: Next Miss Fortune update?
it´s a huge nerf, riot doesn´t care or bother, 2-3 years rework {{champion:32}}
Shuraen (EUW)
: Goodbye, old Fiora...
if facelift gone wrong http://d3bekgu1sigg13.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jocelyn-wildenstein-cosmetic-surgery.jpg
: Diamond 4. It proves you don't need it, nor the ap it gives. And you don't need to spend 3500g
it doesnt proof it! and tri is 3 items in one...another fail http://www.lolking.net/champions/xinzhao#overview here u can see xin has great winrate with the item. you cant proof such a thing on 8games from ONE player, wtf?! if i win a game afk with a champ i lost before, proofs to be afk with is better or what?
: This is the thing though. It's a great example you've given and I'd like to elaborate on that. If someone didn't pass the ball even though it's obviously the best thing to do. I ask them why they didn't pass. Not to insult them or anything negatively. I want to know why so I understand what they mean, I want to know what they do so I can help them understand that passing was the right thing to do and hopefully the person wouldn't make the same mistake again. For some reason this is considered toxic which is really sad for me as I do this often. People mistake my honest help as me flaming them doing something wrong while I'm trying to improve the situation :(
> [{quoted}](name=ThatOnePikachu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jp1W6Eq5,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2015-07-09T13:11:28.333+0000) > > This is the thing though. It's a great example you've given and I'd like to elaborate on that. > > If someone didn't pass the ball even though it's obviously the best thing to do. I ask them why they didn't pass. Not to insult them or anything negatively. I want to know why so I understand what they mean, I want to know what they do so I can help them understand that passing was the right thing to do and hopefully the person wouldn't make the same mistake again. > > For some reason this is considered toxic which is really sad for me as I do this often. People mistake my honest help as me flaming them doing something wrong while I'm trying to improve the situation :( exactly...as a forward i would tell you, dude, all expected the pass, so i shot...did the unexpected a league player would tell you, "shut the f up noob" xD (well, not me...but u get my point) to be fair, arguing doesn´t help, neither on the soccer pitch, nor on the fields of justice....you can discuss such things better after the game or while a break, but i can either ignore you, or give a honest answer....
: Trinity op
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic As Fcuk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1ALTs1rG,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2015-07-09T12:40:47.712+0000) > > Trinity op elo? besides...with tri force u may have even won faster/more kills...that doesnt proof anything
: I've never felt I needed to buff the healing on W. BOTRK an/or Hydra and W is more than enough.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wizard of Oz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1ALTs1rG,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-09T12:47:19.880+0000) > > I've never felt I needed to buff the healing on W. BOTRK an/or Hydra and W is more than enough. but it does
: The story of either an angry rioter or a very unlucky and coincidental tribunal failure
long story short, if you judge anyones game in any way, you are "toxic" for riot (and most of this weird community). in my opinion, this wasn´t really the friendliest way to interact, but far from a ban! if i think about my soccer team, there is always someone complain somehow, why didn´t u pass, even it would have been obviously intercepted and stuff like that...we can´t always cheer like unicorn rainbow kids, where everything is just lovely and we don´t count the score! this community is always about "you perform worse if someone in your team is toxic" but nobody is good enough to mute this or ignore this and play as usual.... i hope u get it lifted or at least only a few days...but i have only little hope
: Toplane Xin has never needed Triforce. CDR is all you need.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wizard of Oz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1ALTs1rG,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2015-07-09T12:33:21.799+0000) > > Toplane Xin has never needed Triforce. > > CDR is all you need. but crd doesnt stack W because no ap! the only ap item he used has been tri in a stanrd build...
: I was really shocked when I saw the removal of Grievous Wounds from her W. That's huge, it was what let her duel effectively vs other carries or handle certain champs/comps.
: The Miss Fortune "rework" is nothing more than a band-aid with a massive hidden nerf (Copy f Reddit)
i totally agree, i did tons of ranked with her and had great success. actually i like the passive, because she is hard to hit in lane and u can dodge a lot of things pretty easy. grieving wounds, or her W overall, allowed her to duel actually anyone at any time! they shouldn´t change anything but put the slow into her ulti = i want to see anyone walking through a bullet sturm xD change her E like gp...how about...yes...CHARM? i would call it WINK - like Ivankov from one piece. Charm enemy for 1 second make him move towards you while beeing slowed by ~40% , maybe with a little debuff, reduce armor and mr by 3/6/9/12/15 oh, ahri has that already....but come on, fits her character totally! maybe with a little debuff, reduce armor and mr by 3/6/9/12/15
: Xin didn't get a nerf on his healing. He got hit on his ratio to stop silly builds..His normal build remains untouched cos he don't buy ap anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wizard of Oz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1ALTs1rG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-09T10:13:21.923+0000) > > Xin didn't get a nerf on his healing. > > He got hit on his ratio to stop silly builds..His normal build remains untouched cos he don't buy ap anyway. wrong, the ap scaling changed, he used to build tri a lot, especially as a top laner, which is nerfed (even just a little), because of that item!
: Rod of Ages going in wrong direction?
i agree mana = tear some health and sustain = RoA now....i dont know
: saying ''mute'' to them really help alot trust me. if they keep typing they know you not getting the message so what's the point right? , even you mute them or not, by just saying ''mute'' this work like 90% of the time that shut people the hell up
> [{quoted}](name=Kimochi san,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=f0eWAfh5,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-07-08T17:18:12.401+0000) > > saying ''mute'' to them really help alot trust me. > if they keep typing they know you not getting the message so what's the point right? , even you mute them or not, > by just saying ''mute'' this work like 90% of the time that shut people the hell up i heard this can be punished by summoner code as negative attitude....and u never know what u may said aswell....i never tell that
: Hi Redman. I can understand that this can be really frustrating. We've all been in situations where we just want to leave a game with teammates like this. But you should never actually leave a game because of that. As pretty much everyone said, the best thing to do iust mute these players. You shouldn't say anything to them, you are not able to win an argument nor do you have any chances of talking to them normally. Just put on some music do relax and get these people out of your mind. But whatever you do, don't leave the game! Not only do you break the rules by doing this. More importantly, you let these trolls win! I'm not talking about the game. But they are provoking you because they just want to get a reaction from you. The best thing to do is not give them this gratification by muting them and act like they never said anything.
Eeten (EUW)
: > do you have such games? Of course > is it legit to leave them? No. > what are your thoughts on this? You should get a low priority Queue penality You can still mute and report them after the game, so they cant do anything more. > you may say, mute them...but they are like ISIS, i dont want to have anything to do with them... Thats stupid
> [{quoted}](name=Eeten,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=f0eWAfh5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-07-08T17:10:01.474+0000) > > > Thats stupid no its not....if i play and win...i give a win to 4 people who only want my personal bad. why would i want such a thing? i just wanted to get away from those horrible human beeings, its still a game! and i wont allow someone to make me feel bad because of it (or actually no reason)
Rioter Comments
uberpimp (EUW)
: its a bit difficult since you dont have to play the meta. You cannot report them for playing odd champions at unappropriate lanes. From my experience most of those guys will however adapt and try to win. Their tactic is to harrass at the beginning so that people leave eventually (or give them the lane). If they realize that there is nothing they can do they adapt mostly since they don't want to lose. Just risk it. And never dodge. If you dodge these people get exactly what they want
riot told me to play the game, ignore them ingame 100%, report after the game. for me as a player, thats a bad experience....not everyone is able to play 3-4 games per day, a lot player only play 2-3 games per week...if they have to play one like this, the experience becomes even worse... whatever...seems like the only thing you can do is actually play the game, hope the best, use report after the game. additionally riot send me this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPEN91WvAG0 <-- "how to deal with {{champion:48}} "
uberpimp (EUW)
: This can indeed be classified as "trolling" and must be reported. I was just pointing out that this is a rather rare occasion. Sorry for you in this particular game.
> [{quoted}](name=uberpimp,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Zhhj6rwW,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-04-15T14:17:29.696+0000) > > This can indeed be classified as "trolling" and must be reported. > I was just pointing out that this is a rather rare occasion. > > Sorry for you in this particular game. you couldnt know...i am glad u agree.
uberpimp (EUW)
: its a bit difficult since you dont have to play the meta. You cannot report them for playing odd champions at unappropriate lanes. From my experience most of those guys will however adapt and try to win. Their tactic is to harrass at the beginning so that people leave eventually (or give them the lane). If they realize that there is nothing they can do they adapt mostly since they don't want to lose. Just risk it. And never dodge. If you dodge these people get exactly what they want
> [{quoted}](name=uberpimp,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Zhhj6rwW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-04-15T08:39:40.502+0000) > > its a bit difficult since you dont have to play the meta. > You cannot report them for playing odd champions at unappropriate lanes. > > From my experience most of those guys will however adapt and try to win. Their tactic is to harrass at the beginning so that people leave eventually (or give them the lane). If they realize that there is nothing they can do they adapt mostly since they don't want to lose. > Just risk it. And never dodge. If you dodge these people get exactly what they want well, we had jungle and adc open, they picked ahri and heimer with CV and cleanse....pretty sure also wrong runes and masteries, they didnt´try to win at all...i dont care about meta or not, but this is obviously hard trolling for a single reason, to lose the game, becasue hard QQ and mimiimi -.-
xMidnight (EUW)
: Riot doesnt care about it, but if u try to tell them to stop trolling or whatever, then will ban you.
> [{quoted}](name=xMidnight,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Zhhj6rwW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-14T14:56:25.002+0000) > > Riot doesnt care about it, but if u try to tell them to stop trolling or whatever, then will ban you. thats overall a problem from the community...
Show more

Redman07

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion