Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
FrobNitz (EUNE)
: I can't login in client
And I thought someone hacked me, lol.. I have the same problem.
: What Is With These Type Of Riven Players
I played against a Riven who got babysitted and was shitting on Gangplank, what happened next? Exactly, team started to lose because of the solo Riven splitpush toplane and resulting a loss for them and a Riven who is toxic because it was all teams fault. Typical. :D
MHNcMadz (EUNE)
: Permanently banned!
Whenever I am jungle and someone starts to say that I'm bad or the champion I play is bad I automatically ignore the lane and mute the person because he probably does not deserve the attention for in the game. I focus on the other lanes instead. People should know we all try to make the best ouf of the game but if someone starts to destroy it with words then just mute and ignore the lane until late.
S3R3N17Y (EUW)
: Dad died Chrismas terror acttack berlin
Stay strong buddy and keep the haters hating. Mute them in game and don't let them swing your mood!
: Losing my paitence with toxic players
I get you, I have been the same and doing the same and here I am not trying to fall in the conflict or giving out an opinion because Riot will be punishing you in the end and not the players who deserve it. %%%%%%ed system which is not 100% foolproof and the players who played this game the longest and lose their temper with other players ends up losing account while the others do it for fun and make 99 other accounts and continue with the shit. Ah well, billion dollar company does not give a %%%% anymore about the community. Priority now-a-days is just to sell skins and champions and change %%%%%%ed lores instead of focusing on the problem within the community.
Téglagyár (EUNE)
: 2 accounts already permabanned on Boards, this one got the final warning - Still no regrets
: It's on the same lines. Are you saying it's allowed? No, it isn't, he's still breaking a rule. Stop nitpicking and don't comment if you can't contribute.
> [{quoted}](name=Djvenom173,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tkRo9ehE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-04-29T19:49:41.494+0000) > > It's on the same lines. Are you saying it's allowed? No, it isn't, he's still breaking a rule. Stop nitpicking and don't comment if you can't contribute. Google what phishing is and what a virus is. What you just said has 0 common sense. And where do I say if its allowed or not? If you cant stand the comment dont even bother to post a discussion next time.
: What can i do,when in promos this happens???? I GET FKED
Why making an effort to upload image and place it here since it is not going to change the situation u where in. Those players don't get any ban so reporting or uploading on boards has 0 effect. Name and shame also not allowed.
: I think there is someone trying to dish out viruses on to computers
He did send you a phishing site. A virus has nothing to do in this situation.
: Permanently banned
Dont blame on your situation that you got banned because either way you would had in your mind that toxicity would get you banned anyway. I feel honestly bad for you and in the situation you in at, but try to seek help instead steaming out in a game because that will not change your situation but make worser (permanent ban now). Anyhow I hope that your situation will get better and accept the fact that you will not get your account back and should start with a clean sheet.
: Come off my 10 game restriction, IMMEDIATELY to 25.
1) mute everyone by /mute all - why? because %%%% teams anyway in this game. 75% of the players you get in your team are toxic or trolling 2) ignore him and just continue to play the game. - most logical option hence you'll see the toxicity. 3) be toxic and get permabanned. - this option seems very juicy because riot will thank you for spending your money on their game 4) mute + report after game - even though the system will not affect directly the trigger because pepe.
: Get your head out of your arse please, the system is in place to protect the rest of us from people like you, i couldnt care less about anything from your hair colour to your financial problems or bad ISP's bottom line, play botgames if you really want to play with a poor connection and DEF. DO NOT PLAY RANKED, SOME OF US ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO WIN.
> [{quoted}](name=James Windsor,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=uWwA9o9m,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-19T16:32:40.005+0000) > > Get your head out of your arse please, the system is in place to protect the rest of us from people like you, i couldnt care less about anything from your hair colour to your financial problems or bad ISP's > > bottom line, play botgames if you really want to play with a poor connection and DEF. DO NOT PLAY RANKED, SOME OF US ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO WIN. I dont give one single %%%% about your comment. This system can maybe do its job but it's a terrible designed system that sucks balls deep. And fun fact is I'll continue play ranked and if I see you in the future in one of my ranked games, I will surely remember your words 'some of us are actually trying to win'.
: Seriously, people who play when their internet is unstable,RANKED AS WELL, play some %%%%ing normals or arams or wahtever, pisses me the %%%% off when someone in my team just disconnects over and over because their internet is from the cold war.
> [{quoted}](name=James Windsor,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=uWwA9o9m,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-19T16:02:46.419+0000) > > Seriously, people who play when their internet is unstable,RANKED AS WELL, play some %%%%ing normals or arams or wahtever, pisses me the %%%% off when someone in my team just disconnects over and over because their internet is from the cold war. Great, I will complain the same if you get internet issues or gets unstable during the game so I can whine about it. Nice point of view there!
: > Yes I decided to malfunction my 4G connection on purpose to go AFK for 3 minutes. No, but you dediced to play (intentionally) although you knew that you only had unstable connection available.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=uWwA9o9m,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-04-19T16:07:24.167+0000) > > No, but you dediced to play (intentionally) although you knew that you only had unstable connection available. decided* and it is the only connection available I have at the moment for this game. This happens occasionally and not all the time and I don't have the control to manage the connection aswell as I depend from the network provider like everyone else has. But thanks anyway for your 0-point comment.
: You missed the point of what Q Ren said: >if it was your fault or not, no one cares it's still the same. You weren't participating in the game, that's the important part. It's your responsibility to have a stable connection and stay throughout the entire game. If there's a problem, you have to fix it, otherwise you'll continue to get these LPQs.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=uWwA9o9m,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-19T16:01:32.174+0000) > > You missed the point of what Q Ren said: > > You weren't participating in the game, that's the important part. > It's your responsibility to have a stable connection and stay throughout the entire game. > If there's a problem, you have to fix it, otherwise you'll continue to get these LPQs. Well, I'm sorry for having bad home connection and a 4G-connection is the only way to solve this and I need to accept that I have sometimes 1k+ ping due to the networks infrastructure. Literally, I enjoy playing this game and even spending €75,- per month just to have a seperate connection to play this game (4G). But if this is the way that Riot appriciate a customer by giving an AFK leaver only for the 3 minutes I was trying to reconnect my hotspot then very well %%%%ing done Riot. At your last point, as I said problem -> solution and even spending money on it. But looking at your comment is that Riot does not give 1 single %%%% about their playerbase nor the situation like other game developers do. The only good part they can do is make shit champs and skins to cash in more money.
: Solve this problem
There will be a guy named 'Q Ren' who will drop a troll comment and tell that you're ignorant. Beware, kappa.
Q Ren (EUW)
: You disconnected you got punished,if it was your fault or not, no one cares it's still the same. Now stop being ignorant and understand how this system works before judging it.
> [{quoted}](name=Q Ren,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=uWwA9o9m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-19T15:55:43.097+0000) > > You disconnected you got punished,if it was your fault or not, no one cares it's still the same. > Now stop being ignorant and understand how this system works before judging it. Yes I decided to malfunction my 4G connection on purpose to go AFK for 3 minutes. I am not ignorant I am just saying that the way this system works is way beyond great. I'll not change my perspective because this system is %%%%ing bullshit. :-)
Rioter Comments
Zoom 9x (EUNE)
: If I name my club name "YAH DUMB B1TCH!" is that considered offensive?
Yes o my god very offensive. Pls rito ban this noob
XXXSYNXXX (EUW)
: Riot Please help! i dont know whats going on with my acount! :(
TY RITOO (EUW)
: My account had been perma banned then it was stolen!
So it's permanently banned, but however your friend tried to friend request again and he said he/she rejected it. You can't even see that. I'm afraid that you have lost your account and that Riot will be unable to help you since its your responsibility. However, you can contact them but the chances are small to get it back.
: What if I don't know what I did wrong and I'm honest?
> [{quoted}](name=Secretpipe,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AkzpkcEz,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-11-08T21:48:44.867+0000) > > What if I don't know what I did wrong and I'm honest? As I stated: > Deal with it or go take a lawyer and sue them.
: What do I do in an unenjoyable game?
Stay AFK until 20 and surrender, if not. Leave the game, simple. (and mute everyone meanwhile u afk otherwise toxicity will start)
: My teammates throwing the game, makes me not reach my gold 4...
Wow bro, you cry for only 1 promogame? I have been grinding 26 hours for g1 promos (4 times in total) with those morons in my team. Yeah feelsbadman, but reached my goal after all. LUL
: Thanks for the reply, I do admit those games were played by a friend of mine, and he is not smurf, his own account is also between gold and silver . But, I mean, the point is, MMRboosting is supposed to be played by some smurf, right ? but you could easily tell from the match history, those draven games were like 7/5 1/6 9/8 3/4 6/6 8/12 , and also , winrate of those games with flash on F are less than 50 percent.
> [{quoted}](name=kenailuo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=62w1nn9t,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-08T07:57:20.392+0000) > > Thanks for the reply, I do admit those games were played by a friend of mine, and he is not smurf, his own account is also between gold and silver . But, I mean, the point is, MMRboosting is supposed to be played by some smurf, right ? but you could easily tell from the match history, those draven games were like 7/5 1/6 9/8 3/4 6/6 8/12 , and also , winrate of those games with flash on F are less than 50 percent. What is the reason that your friend played on your account and not on his own? Because if his ELO was the same as yours you could have gone duo Q with him, but no. You did accountsharing since MMR boosting would unban you with your account being reset totally.
: I've been permanently suspended for "scripting" although I never used any tool in order to script!
Since Riot Games has control over what is running on your computer meanwhile ur LoL client is on, they can see whatever is correct or not. :) You have been doing something wrong that is against the terms of service. Deal with it or go take a lawyer and sue them.
Moldovan006 (EUNE)
: Can you take out the suspend of the account Pls? Moldovan006 its the account
> [{quoted}](name=Moldovan006,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RfoZiIdE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-08T19:29:36.540+0000) > > Can you take out the suspend of the account Pls? Moldovan006 its the account Let me see, no. But what you can do is make an new account and give your wallet to Riot.
GLurch (EUW)
: Your post is contradictory. You say the toxic people are at fault, while also calling them: >fucking cancerous toxic fucks on another note: >Riot is fucking hard laughing taking the money https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oiAjpp4ylr0/hqdefault.jpg They ar only in for ze mony! Now, why is this also...stupid? How do you make money with a video game? You need people to play it and invest money. How do you get people to play your video game? Make people have fun playing the game. Why do you need people to invest money into the game, or basically a way of you earning money from the game? The employees cost money, the servers cost money and the people who made this game also need money to live.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qOxcfEE5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-06T11:12:17.746+0000) > > Your post is contradictory. > > You say the toxic people are at fault, while also calling them: > toxic fucks > > on another note: > > https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oiAjpp4ylr0/hqdefault.jpg > They ar only in for ze mony! > > Now, why is this also...stupid? > How do you make money with a video game? > You need people to play it and invest money. > How do you get people to play your video game? > Make people have fun playing the game. > > Why do you need people to invest money into the game, or basically a way of you earning money from the game? > The employees cost money, the servers cost money and the people who made this game also need money to live. And you think, that there are no sponsors etc etc who support Tencent (Riot Games). Give me a break please.
LovroLox (EUNE)
: TO ALL TOXIC PEOPLE
All my loses what you see right now are from fucking cancerous toxic people and guess what? Riot is fucking hard laughing taking the money giving no FUCKING fuck about you or me. :) EDIT: Even I get toxic because of all this toxic fucks in my team.
Estti379 (EUW)
: The problem is not the "xD" but the insult =P If you start throwing insults around, adding an "xD" after each of them won't make you immune to punishments.
> [{quoted}](name=Estti379,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lAknE90r,comment-id=0010000000010000,timestamp=2016-11-02T22:12:10.155+0000) > > The problem is not the "xD" but the insult =P > > If you start throwing insults around, adding an "xD" after each of them won't make you immune to punishments. Does not matter this game is cancer period
: Suspended for 14 days
Great job, make sure after your 14-day ban to flame even more to stand your point!
GLurch (EUW)
: {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=P5KXUWgc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-02T05:42:41.888+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Doomley (EUW)
: >And the saddest part is, it gets every season more and more worse. That is actually not true. It just gets worse when the season is about to end. People start to stress and be afraid taht they can't climb to their desired elo in time. This leads to short tempers and irrational thinking. Which in turn, leads to chaos.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=P5KXUWgc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-02T05:57:35.098+0000) > > That is actually not true. It just gets worse when the season is about to end. People start to stress and be afraid taht they can't climb to their desired elo in time. This leads to short tempers and irrational thinking. Which in turn, leads to chaos. Not true either, this happens all season long and it just get worse. And with that sentence I mean it's my opinion.
Rismosch (EUW)
: > - Someone killsteals As a read that I lost hope in you. There is no such thing as killsteal
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=P5KXUWgc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-02T06:42:55.379+0000) > > As a read that I lost hope in you. There is no such thing as killsteal As I can see your IQ, I lost hope in you. If you read clearly, this is about how it goes in the team and does not specify me. Clearly you are one of those. :)
Rioter Comments
tempname185 (EUNE)
: I got banned :'(
> [{quoted}](name=tempname185,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=2GxXQTA0,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-01T22:01:20.444+0000) > > Can you please explain why did i got ban?There are people who are worse then me and are more toxic.If u dont want to give me back my account then give me back my money(Sorry for ban english) If you paid by PayPal, do a chargeback. If you paid via Creditcard or any other debit card, call your bank and explain them what happened. They may have stated in the TOS that you 'lending' the champions and skins but still you have your rights to do. If companies and governments screw you over, you can screw them back. :D
: Did not receive response from server
I got 10LP from a game that I won (when I got the DC and unable to login) usual I get 19/20 LP. :/ Riot please.
: Did not receive response from server
UPDATE: Able to login again :D
: Did not receive response from server
UPDATE: http://status.leagueoflegends.com/#euw > Network Operations – a minute ago > We're aware of a problem causing login attempts to fail, and are working on a fix.
: > [{quoted}](name=FeedMeLoseGame,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zNJ9ihqr,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-11-02T02:57:06.017+0000) > > It was just a question, since problems could also be related from the exchange from different countries. I didnt mean that in a bad way, sorry if it came out so. I think login servers are down, maybe we should just wait it out or something. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Domiki,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zNJ9ihqr,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2016-11-02T02:59:40.333+0000) > > I didnt mean that in a bad way, sorry if it came out so. > I think login servers are down, maybe we should just wait it out or something. :) It's fine man :) Yeah, netflix and chill until the servers are back.
: Thank you man,I really respect ur help..
> [{quoted}](name=PierreChevalieur,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hrhb6ETy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-02T00:37:44.854+0000) > > Thank you man,I really respect ur help.. You can't do shit unless you take legal actions. Final decisions are final and Riot will not change it until you take legal actions against them for a mistake they have made. Feel sorry for you man, make a new account or leave this sinking esportswhore game.
Estti379 (EUW)
: Nope, that can still lead you to get punishments.
> [{quoted}](name=Estti379,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lAknE90r,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2016-11-01T19:59:02.286+0000) > > Nope, that can still lead you to get punishments. If 'xD' after an insult can lead to punishments than this game is worser than what happened on 9/11.
: It's not a country issue, it's a EUW issue. UK here though
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Domiki,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zNJ9ihqr,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-11-02T02:56:04.415+0000) > > It's not a country issue, it's a EUW issue. > > UK here though It was just a question, since problems could also be related from the exchange from different countries.
: Did not receive response from server
From which countries u guys? Maybe it's country-related (Sweden here)
Rioter Comments
: Should Tyler1's "indefinite ban" be lifted?
TYLER IS REAL ALPHA U ALL SUCK DOO D DOO D DOO D DOO D DOO D
Shinobiii (EUW)
: EUW unavailable - thanks rito
They are busy with the update, will be back anyway soon :)
: Lost connection. Internet is fine. Can not log back in
They are busy with the update, will be back anyway soon :)
Show more

Rich Wilde

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion