Sarokh JR (EUW)
: the problem is within riot games... in the last patches they %%%%ed it up, i have same problem and i have even better computer than u and still it freezes and runs at 28 fps in the middle of fights for no reason...
that is a different issue though. I have good fps. It just feels like input lag or so? Hard to describe really
: > [{quoted}](name=RigorMortis243,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=K74rQ22R,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T09:29:29.728+0000) > > tried it on, off, tried fullscreen and borderless, all no good :l i know this "bug" its rly hard 2 describe. How much FPS u have? Mostly i have 144 and even with this it doesnt feel smooth and sometimes it does Try 2 open the Taskmanager and give League High CPU prio. I use Ryzen 5 2600 & RTX 2070 and this sometimes happens and i also dont know why ^^
my fps fluctuate wildly. It's laggy capped at 60 so I capped it at 120, I have around 100-120 most of the time. I think capping at 80 feels un-smoother than 120. Idk why tho and it's only a bot game. I will try your suggestion, thanks!
Cypherous (EUW)
: Have you made sure v-sync is off
tried it on, off, tried fullscreen and borderless, all no good :l
Rioter Comments

RigorMortis243

Level 57 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion