: Akali has a 46.4% winrate. She looses most of her games (by far)... All the others are at a stable 52% winrate. Also what about the real broken champions? Champions like Janna, Aurelion, Warwick, Mordekaiser, Shaco, Soraka, Ahri, Maokai, Taric, Kled, Kassadin all have a higher winrate than all the champions you mentioned. Just because you have problems fighting against some champions, doesn't mean that they are op. (I personally ban Brand in 99% of my games, as I hate playing against him) I don't think that the banning system need any change currently. There are a ton of op champions, so it is not possible to just ban broken champions. So it is already stupid to ban those champions and you can just ban what you don't want to play against.^^
> [{quoted}](name=Gnominator,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=wth1Aakm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T10:04:23.907+0000) > > I don't think that the banning system need any change currently. There are a ton of op champions, so it is not possible to just ban broken champions. So it is already stupid to ban those champions and you can just ban what you don't want to play against.^^ I'm not going to dive into numbers, because I think everyone's opinion about trash, op, unplayable champs is different **but valid**. But with Riot releasing more and more champions and not properly balancing them or buffing champs just to sell a skin (hello Pyke), we need more bans. If Riot don't have time/will to work on balance anymore, they can do the easy thing at least - give us more ban slots.
Odestriss (EUW)
: > Custom Player-made modes would be great. But with amount of bugs League has it's not possible. I don`t get your Problem if I`m honest. These are just ideas for custom games and it is very much possible to just open up a custom game? > It's kinda hard to decide which champions count as supports. Well, why not diskuss whith your Group which Champions can be picked and which one`s don`t count as supp? Easy fix imo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ > Don't get it. [Bronze Bravery](https://bronze-bravery.com/). It`s LITERALLY the first site to pop up when you google bronze bravery. The site gives you a random champ and a stupid build. That`s all.
> [{quoted}](name=Odestriss,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=XU4RE7h7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T11:50:36.373+0000) > > I don`t get your Problem if I`m honest. These are just ideas for custom games and it is very much possible to just open up a custom game? Sorry, maybe I didn't quite explain. Any new mode requires a ton of work. And from what we can see (Riot removing Twisted Treeline and stopping developing even PvE modes), the company doesn't have time/will to implement new modes in the nearest future. So the ideal approach would be to have custom player-made gamemodes like in Overwatch.
Odestriss (EUW)
: Custom Fun Modes
Custom Player-made modes would be great. But with amount of bugs League has it's not possible. > [{quoted}](name=Odestriss,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=XU4RE7h7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-30T20:44:42.911+0000) > - Supports are OP It's kinda hard to decide which champions count as supports. > [{quoted}](name=Odestriss,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=XU4RE7h7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-30T20:44:42.911+0000) > - Bronze Bravery Don't get it.
kiwishrew (EUW)
: Stop killing unique and interesting champions because of pro-play
It works in the other direction too. How about when they buffed Pyke just because some pro players underpefrormed in one of the tournaments? Now Pyke is broken and they don't nerf it. How about Ekko, Nocturne, Rengar and Diana that delete you in 0.5 seconds and there is nothing you can do? I agree that Riot balances their game around tournaments instead of the main playerbase.
zDontzu (EUW)
: and once again inters on my team
The problem is that in order to separate actual inters from people who can't do crap against certain matchup / getting caught Riot would have to manually review games. So.. yeah, no actions will be taken probably.
: As soon as Rito gives a damn about you, the player. A couple of month, I'd guess.
> [{quoted}](name=HaraldTheSlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nfftXcPf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-30T22:53:47.359+0000) > > As soon as Rito gives a damn about you, the player. So.. never? They don't seem to care about anything that is not another tournament.
Rioter Comments
: dark harvest works as intended, it also procs from illaoi soul steal.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Cat Nap,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=E6PEOF7V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-18T09:55:55.600+0000) > > dark harvest works as intended, it also procs from illaoi soul steal. This makes no sense - clone is not a real champion that poses threat (especially in case of Neeko). So what, we can also proc Dark Harvest from Shaco clones? Leblanc clone? Annie's bear? Yorick's ult? https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Champion_summoned_units > A Decoy is a copy of a champion that is only considered a champion for targeting purposes, otherwise considered a pet. I could understand getting basic runes like attack-speed proc from pets, but not something powerful like Dark Harvest.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Critical Error in Loading Screen (unable to play League for days)
Same issue. Last patch I constantly got crashes during the loading screen and the game itself. Launcher occasionally crashed too. After Project update I'm getting the same issue as you have.
: Patch 9.14 Client Crashes, Error + Bugsplat
Same. Got bugsplat on a game loading screen several times in a row. Windows 10, but I'm launching the game in the Administrator mode.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rinart73,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BpaX9r9U,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-02T20:22:57.601+0000) > > We weren't standing in her tentacles, but Illaoi herself has enough CC to chase and kill. > And we had CC.. What CC? Illaoi has only one form of CC in her kit and it's her E, which requires her to either kill the spirit or for the target to leave the area, which means she can't chase them anyway. Also, looks at that game, you had two tank killers on your team, neither of which built anti-healing at a point that they should have. And you didn't have CC, at least not enough to deal with her. Out of all your champs, you had only two bits of readily available CC, with a team of mostly short range squishies. Also also, you appear to have been starving your team of kills. Which isn't entirely your fault for the enemy winning, seeing as all your allies were miles behind their opposite number across the board. Ultimately, that loss wasn't entirely because of the Illaoi.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BpaX9r9U,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T20:50:44.742+0000) > > Ultimately, that loss wasn't entirely because of the Illaoi. It was. We were completely stomping other enemies.
: Vayne is anti tank, or at least anti beefy champion... so theoretically yes vayne should counter illaoi and to a point she does you just have to be good at vayne
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BpaX9r9U,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T20:14:31.797+0000) > > Vayne is anti tank, or at least anti beefy champion... so theoretically yes vayne should counter illaoi and to a point she does you just have to be good at vayne I was playing Lux, but we had Vayne in our team, who claimed that she can easilly kill Illaoi. Well it didn't work.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: yea its hard to kill her when you stand in tentacles and dont have any cc to stop her slamming...
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BpaX9r9U,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-02T19:47:51.009+0000) > yea its hard to kill her when you stand in tentacles and dont have any cc to stop her slamming... We weren't standing in her tentacles, but Illaoi herself has enough CC to chase and kill. And we had CC..
Rioter Comments
: TFT is all about luck?
Yes. Item drops are random, champion that you get are random. The only non-random thing is how you build your team and often it's just not enough.
: The likelyhood is that OP also had other games he maybe flamed/argued in. Just because they aren't on the screen doesn't mean there aren't other instances.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDementedBrit,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tppdtM6h,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T03:19:14.498+0000) > > The likelyhood is that OP also had other games he maybe flamed/argued in. Just because they aren't on the screen doesn't mean there aren't other instances. They should be. Riot should tell player exactly why they were punished. Otherwise it's just confusing and looks like Riot decide to do whatever they want.
: Theres a difference between arguing and simply disagreeing my friend. Riot do punish a lot of toxic players, even when you report them and they get banned/penaltied you sometimes don't get the notification. Plus, OP even said that the one of the players he argued with DID infact get a penalty and the likelyhood is so did the other one. I'm simply speaking from my experiences with Riot support in my anger induced discussions with them back in the day.
Well, from what I can see, OP shouldn't be punished for what I see on the screenshot.
: Pretty sure annoying other players has always been punishable. Not only are you annoying the people youre arguing with but you are also annoying anyone in all chat plus the other players on your team. This creates a negative effect that can and will tilt some teams. It is considered being negative and unsportsmanlike. If I were you I would make a macro or something that will make it so you can't press enter in a game. It worked for me
Funny how Riot don't punish toxic players no matter how often I report them, but punishes people like OP for disagreeing with other players. 'Great job', Riot. > If I were you I would make a macro or something that will make it so you can't press enter in a game I just usually mute people instead. But it's weird how responding with "you didn't gank us at all" to jungler that said "bot is f**ing useless" can get me punished, but not the jungler.
: That won't be the only game you've been reported in, that will just be a recent one. You chat too much and argue back with other players instead of just muting them and getting on with the game. This tilts your team and if any of it is in all chat you can get reported for that as well, you don't have to get reported for toxicity. You can also get reported and banned for chatting too much and arguing back. I've had it done to me before for arguing back, so I either mute people and get on with it or just ignore them. Gl on the climb back to honor 2 {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
> [{quoted}](name=TheDementedBrit,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tppdtM6h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-28T02:48:55.573+0000) > chatting too much and arguing back Since when this is punisheable? I don't remember Riot saying in their TOS "shut up and don't talk or we'll ban you"
: What things do you want to change in TFT? Why?
> Getting pieces to level 3 is very easy I disagree. Getting pieces to level 3 is almost impossible. **Changes I would like to see:** 1. Necrit in his video proposed to allow players to use bought skins for pieces. And it seems like a great idea. 2. Seeing pieces stats would be nice, I agree. 3. Item cheatsheet in the game. 4. Improved AI. Quite often pieces just stand doing nothing for a second or two. 5. Minimal RNG when it comes to item rewards from minion waves. Item count should be the same for all people. Also from what I see, quite often there is a player who takes 0-5 damage from start until the end of a game. RNG is very weird currently and should be tweaked.
: TFT's randomness is just fine. You gotta lower your performance expectations. First 4 places are almost always possible if you're good enough yourself. They actually SHOULDN'T care about low mid elo players when balancing the game. You're not supposed to win games if you're not good at the game, doesn't matter which champion you're playing. If you care about winning games, then go ranked. Otherwise, play for the fun. One or the other, don't mix it up or live with the consequences.
> [{quoted}](name=FeS Dregorin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Uqn5YTkE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T00:53:24.074+0000) > > TFT's randomness is just fine. You gotta lower your performance expectations. First 4 places are almost always possible if you're good enough yourself. > > They actually SHOULDN'T care about low mid elo players when balancing the game. You're not supposed to win games if you're not good at the game, doesn't matter which champion you're playing. > > If you care about winning games, then go ranked. Otherwise, play for the fun. One or the other, don't mix it up or live with the consequences. TFT randomness is excessive. They at least should make guaranteed item rewards from minion waves. Also the fact that someone can have GA in the first PvP battle is just insane. They SHOULD care about all elo-tiers equally. I am supposed to occasionally (roughly 50%) win games against people of my skill level. But 'great' matchmaking makes sure to place me with/against players who are singificantly better at the game. Just because I don't have Faker reaction time or have less knowledge of the game, doesn't mean I should be used as a piñata for high elo players. Their balancing choices are very questionable too. Recently in one of the tournaments BAD toplane Pyke stomped everyone and basically won the game for a team. But instead of nerfing his ult or hook, Riot nerfed his wave-clearn and BUFFED his HP regeneration. Like he didn't have insane survivability before. I care about fun. Fun for me is either having an enjoyable game or winning. I can't enjoy the game when I'm 1:10 because of some broken Fizz or Pyke or other unbalanced champ. I can't enjoy the game when my team and enemy team are better than me and they basically play 4vs5 because I can't do anything. Ranked is not an option. Ranked (from my perspective) is extremely toxic unforgiving place. And smurfs don't make it better.
253IQ (EUW)
: The fun which the owners of Riot Games wanted, isn't real
I agree, TFT is way too random and expectations didn't match the reality. And current game balance is trash - just look at Illaoi buffs (why, she was already strong?!). Riot don't seem to care about low-mid elo players (who are majority) when they make balancing choices. Current matchmaking is quite bad too, at least in normals. I would rather wait 2-3 minutes more, but get equally skilled enemies. Because currently I lose 7-8 of 10 games constantly, then there is a bright moment when I actually win 3-4 in a row and then it gets horrible again.
: I mean you can. It doesn’t really take much, a single blitz can be sufficient and will let you deal with them pretty easily.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=i2nQEjlJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T10:10:16.709+0000) > It doesn’t really take much, a single blitz can be sufficient and will let you deal with them pretty easily. Blitz grabs random person.
: Well yeah that’s draven for you, pretty sure that happens in game. Draven is a champion that when he stacks up he obliterates but he ain’t without weakness... try using assasins or blitz rather than the usual hypercarries, that will let you remove him before his axe gets spinning
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=i2nQEjlJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T08:35:35.066+0000) > try using assasins It's not like I can rebuild my whole team midgame when they're all at least lvl 2 and hero type bonuses are already utilized.
Rioter Comments
: Petition to riot so that tft games give exp
> [{quoted}](name=MasterFreeze6,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=d5lFovJR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-27T07:19:15.611+0000) > not first win of the day I'm pretty sure that I got First Win of the day today after a game of TFT. But it should give EXP, thats for sure.
Rioter Comments
: you mean just like neeko?
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eBaVvkZI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-17T00:41:52.069+0000) > > you mean just like neeko? Yes
JustClone (EUNE)
: Get out of brozne advise: (This concerns only low level players, who are having difficulties to start with that champion, not in-depth guide at all) 1. DO NOT PICK FLASH 2. DO NOT BUY BOOTS 3. DO NOT BUILD FULL AP 4. DO NOT MAX Q Your Q is only to charge {{item:3174}} . Almost 10K UNHOLY HEALING last night... this item is so broken. Build : {{item:3504}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3030}} {{item:3905}} {{item:3190}} Don't stay attached 24/7, trade for mp and shield. Do not attach only to your adc. And last, but not least: If you suck hard with yuumi, and cant get along with her play style... Do what I do with cassio. Forget that this champion even existed :) (seriously, who will make ap champion, that needs the skill to play adc...)
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eBaVvkZI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-17T07:27:26.809+0000) > > Get out of brozne advise: Dear JustClone, please stop showing rank card everywhere. Nobody asked **anything** related to rank. At this point it looks like you're one of "oh look I'm diamond and you're crap" players.
Shamose (EUW)
: > How am I supposed to deal with something that I can't touch? Deal with the thing you can touch.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eBaVvkZI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T23:50:54.177+0000) > > Deal with the thing you can touch. Can't if buffed champ get constant heals and movement speed and I get slowed/rooted by Yuumi.
Shamose (EUW)
: 34% winrate champion btw
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eBaVvkZI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T23:38:36.741+0000) > > 34% winrate champion btw Try to play agains Jhin/Jinx + Yuumi and tell me how it goes. And still, the concept of a champion that you can't even stun/root/attack most of the time just breaks all logic of the game. How am I supposed to deal with something that I can't touch? It's like Fizz while he is untargetabe, but with buff and ranged.
Rioter Comments
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Yuumi
Useless and underpowered? How about Yuumi + Jhin? He gets so much ap/ad, sustain and movement speed from her that he can stomp the enemy team from level 1. Oh, and how about slow from Yuumi q? This needs to be nerfed. The idea of an afk champ that just attaches to someone and becomes untargetable is stupid. Yuumi maybe be trash by herself but buffs that she provides are op. Tbh she doesn't feel like a champion at all - she is just a strong buff to any ally.
: rank does affect normals but not as much as you think and it does suck sadly one suggestion i would have for you is to play ranked but not think of it as ranked you will have better matches for yourself
> rank does affect normals > but not as much as you think Then why Bronze is playing against Gold? Thanks for your suggestion but I already tried ranked and it has a bad matchmaking too. Basically two players in Bronze 3 can have a **huge** skill gap but still play against each other.
Rioter Comments
: Play ranked then ? I see no point in playing normal mode.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathraven13,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KHRHw7IM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-17T22:03:46.936+0000) > > Play ranked then ? I see no point in playing normal mode. I tried ranked and matchmaking there is just as random as in normals. I see no point in playing ranked because it's much more toxic and stressfull. I'm playing Lol for fun and to relax after work.
Sylaelque (EUW)
: {{sticker:sg-jinx}} Ah, you should see Bronze players! I was Silver II in pre-season then ranked system dedicate to calibrate me from Bronze IV. I got lose by lose because always someone dodged my good matchup or stayed afk to let them finish fast. In Dota 2 game dodger lose full mmr(lp) of that game while others don't get affected so in Dota 2 there is no such thing as dodge to manipulate ranked and solo is solo so you can't call a smurf friend to help you. Also there is no such thing as fast finish that force you to lose game with other players. Don't get me wrong I love this game especially after played very long time Dota 2 but LoL ranked match making truely needs rework in my opinion.
Stop, just stop blaming low elo players please. Rank means skill and knowledge of the game, not the attitude towards the game.
: why not just Play ranked, then everyone is on the same Level of skill and None is better, when you Play normals there is often a Player mismatch so it is generally less fun
I tried ranked hoping to have better matchmaking and see the "proof" that I'm slowly getting better, because thats what everyone kept suggesting. It's a trap, don't believe people. Ranked matchmaking is just as random as in normals. Add more toxicity and more stress from games. And thats why some people prefer to play normals only.
Rioter Comments
SeekerK (EUNE)
: That "downloading ~2.5 Gb of game" is fine. Just wait it out. It's actually alot smaller, visual bug :)
It worked, thanks. Still, it took some time to load. I thought by 'reinstall update' repair tool meant last patch.
Èclair (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rinart73,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eAElgGLu,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-13T12:00:29.141+0000) > > Do Sona or Soraka need to be nerfed? Yes, they do. Utility supports such as shield or heal oriented champions dominated the meta for way too long, pushing playmaker supports out of the spotlight. And it's about time for wheel of meta fortune to spin towards something different that Redemption back line shielder. We already seen the shift after ADC health regeneration was nerfed, making place for nuker support to shine. This will help out with balancing support diversity, making all types of support actually viable. Changes on Athene and nerfs to traditional healing items will make players consider changing their passive playstyle to more aggressive one. Wich is good because many players just underestimate poking potential those support have.
> pushing playmaker supports out of the spotlight I've seen a big variety of support champions even before the patch. If some Braum is unpopular, maybe his mechanics are just not great. > will make players consider changing their passive playstyle to more aggressive one I was pretty fine with Sona. Play agressive support when you adc is not doing great or enemies are squishy, play passive-defensive when enemies are dealing too much damage. I'm not complaining because Sona was op. I'm complaining because she was balanced - I won, I lost, I had fun. Now she will be weak and there will be no more fun.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Shields and heals were pretty strong with few items. If nerfs end up being too strong there will be compensation buffs.
> Shields and heals were pretty strong with few items Only when they were casted by **certain** champions. > If nerfs end up being too strong there will be compensation buffs I doubt that
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Well yes, that was the point. It would've been pretty weird if that ended up being a buff.
But they didn't need to be nerfed. They were fine. And if some of them needed nerf, only those champions should have been nerfed. Not **all** of them.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: {{item:3174}} was buffed, not nerfed. It converts more of the damage into healing. > DAMAGE-TO-BLOOD RATIO~~ 25% pre-mitigation damage~~ ⇒ 35% pre-mitigation damage This is a pretty powerful item and rather unknown by everyone who follows the meta, well barely keeps up with it. And Riot buffed it again.
Oh, you're right, I misread. But my point stands, healers were nerfed.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Hello Rinart73 Try the following: * Go to **C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\league_client\releases\0.0.0.151** (or your highest number) and delete everything. * Launch League again and the game should update. If the issue continues, get [Hextech repair tool](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool) and run a forced repatch. Let me know how it goes :)
> 0.0.0.151 and delete everything Din't work And I have no idea if Hextech repair tool worked, because I clicked on "reinstall update" checkbox and now launcher is downloading ~2.5 Gb of game. So your repair tool is broken as well? (And NO, I din't clicked on "reinstall game" checkbox)
Breakhz (EUNE)
: really soraka need skills {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
You need skills to play **any** champion. And I'm glad that Soraka is easy for you. But from my perspective it's harder to play Soraka effectively than Sona. In any case my thread is about patch, not how hard/easy is to play certain champions.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Rinart73

Level 150 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion