: saw a doctor and from my face he said i caught something not right but the medicines are: Ventolin Xyzral Ephedrine problem is my nose is runny and when the mucus get dry it gets really annoying. picking it up will make me bleed. blowing it out will make me bleed. atm nothing is happening im glad by my nose is runny AF
From what you are talking about this doesn't sound good. This sounds serious, so I suggest you don't take advice from anyone here and listen to your doctor. We are no doctors. We cannot help you. Our advices may even hurt you. So please don't listen to anyone and follow your doctors advice.
GB047 (EUNE)
: Main champs?
{{champion:103}} I got into Ahri because whenever I try a new game, I go for the looks first. Because with a game like League with 130+ champions, you can never know what everything does in the first games you are playing. So at least I play a champion that is pleasing to look at, no? But over the time I learned all champions and now I primarely go into playstyle. Yet, Ahri is so unique in her playstyle, it's just so fun to play. You have the best aspects of both assassins and mages: You have range and waveclear like a mage, but also mobility and burst like an assassin. Ahri is a jack of all trades when it comes to lainging and she doesn't really get countered that hard by anyone, and most matchups are won solely through skill. No other champion can do that. Zed is an assassins with good waveclear and safe early, yet he doesn't provide any CC. Also he is AD and he has a high banrate. LeBlanc is some kind of assassins/mage hybrid, but she is more about bursting and oneshotting people than kiting and positioning. When I play assassins like Ekko, I am missing the safe laningphase. When I play mages like Lux, Karthus and Ryze, I am missing the high mobility. Compared to other mages Ahri's range is not good and compared to other assassins Ahri's mobility is not good either, but the combination of the two makes her so awesome. She combines the best out of both classes who are played in the midlane.
: because it doesnt work to curb toxicity.
In case you didn't know: Riots punishing system is not designed to reform people, it's designed to get rid of people they do not want in the fastest, most efficiant way.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Again, it's not the fun that drives those people. It's the competitiveness. How often do I have to repeat that?
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ijQWA0sJ,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000000100000000000000000000000b,timestamp=2018-05-22T10:46:20.441+0000) > > What you aren't getting is that mine is **honest life advice** coming from years and years of "competitiveness", that only ended up in me looking back and finding that feeling miserable for the sake of beating someone in a video game is *not worth it*. > I left the arena and joined the spectator's seats ever since. > > So, if you honestly believe that you gain more than you lose (especially in terms of health and enjoyment), I get it. I'm simply being highly skeptical on that conclusion. > > Admittedly, I could've avoided the "masochist" part... I let that count as admitting that people can play games because of the competitiveness. There are many ways someone can enjoy any game. Some people play for fun, some to be the best. Personally I play games for the competitve part. Recently I've gotten into Mario Kart 8 and I need to get the best time on every track, I play Furi and try to get the best time there aswell, I cannot play Smash anymore because my brother is better than me, and in League I try to hit Platinum this season. But despite my competitiveness, I still acknowledge that other people play for fun and that they may not enjoy hte competitiveness of certain games. If you play for fun, go for it. It's good if you like it this way. I am not judging you. But the whole thing we need to accept is that everyone has their own taste and everyone has their own motivation to do things. You play for fun, I play to compete. Different tastes, different motivations, different playstyles, yet both are incorporated in League of Legends.
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: Need help with PC parts
I never build my own PC, currently I am using a gaming laptop, but I do build around my dads PC from time to time. The most important thing you want to do first is find out what you want to do with your machine. Do you need to do alot of processing? For example do you want to stream or want to make music like I do? Or do you need alot of graphical power? For things like CAD or gaming? Choose a powerful CPU if you need alot of processing power and choose a powerful GPU if you need alot of graphical power. As for RAM you also want to know how the´minimum you need and then shoot a bit higher, as to get a breathingroom for good benchmarks. For the motherboard go with something that has many slots for everything, because you may want to expand your machine in the future. For parts, look up old stuff. Like 1 or 2 year old parts which are still manufactered. They do perform worse then todays high end parts, but they are much much cheaper.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Again, it's not the fun that drives those people. It's the competitiveness. How often do I have to repeat that?
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ijQWA0sJ,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000001000000000000000000000009,timestamp=2018-05-22T09:51:42.938+0000) > > Yep. More assumptions, yet again. > > I don't give a rat's ass about ranked *in this game* because I've already paid my due to that shit. WHAT!? Now you're just trolling. I really don't care if you play ranked or not. It's good that you have fun. But you should stop saying that fun is the only thing that drives people! Plenty of people do not play for fun but for the challange. Why can you not acknowledge it? Why are you so stubborn?
Rismosch (EUW)
: Again, it's not the fun that drives those people. It's the competitiveness. How often do I have to repeat that?
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ijQWA0sJ,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000001000000000000000000000007,timestamp=2018-05-22T09:07:09.451+0000) > > I am baffled that you'd read it like that, but okay... > > Now, *again*, I am noting the effect that playing ranked apparently has on people.all I'm seeing is complaints about teammates, Riot, the client, LP gains, MMR system. > You obviously sign up with the risk of failure when you compete, but it doesn't seem like *anyone* is enjoying playing ranked. > > So, I don't really know how you read "judgement" here, when all I'm writing is what playing ranked *does* to people... at least according to their own words. > > And what are games for? Again, enjoyment. > > The assumptions are real here. I don't need to play ranked *in this game* to know how it feels. Especially when you try to stay competitive, and fall behind for whatever reason. > I've had enough of "competitiveness" when I was younger, so I save the energy for things I find more worthwhile. > > Besides, I've observed over the years that the "ranked is serious business" attitude is the fastest way to get burnout. Ya'll would only do yourself a favor in the long run if you include *fun* in the equation. You have no idea about what you are talking about. You are a veteran boards user! You should know better than any of us that all complains are mostly nothing but a loud minority. Do you seriously think a small minority reflects the whole ranking experience? With literally no ranked matches under your belt, you don't know how it feels to gain/lose LP, how it feels to be promoted or be demoted, how it feels to climb or fall on the ladder. Heck you don't even know the players who play the mode! All you know are the complains who turn up here, but you have no idea about how players are in the game! Honestly it's quite stunning to me how someone can be an emissary, yet doesn't know anything about the ranked experience where most toxicity takes place. You don't see the ups and downs. You are not in the heat of the moment. You don't know how it _feels_ how to play ranked. The only thing you know are the players who are dissapointed and their complains on these boards. You don't know anything about the majority who actually enjoys the game, because they practically never say anything to anyone. I am not judging you for not being competitive. If you play for fun go for it. But you shouldn't say you know how ranked works if you literally never played it.
: Nosebleed
Go see a doctor. A doctor is faaaaaar more reliable than any community on the internet. For nosebleeds, if you have access to a sink just hold your head over it while you use your thumb and index finger to press hard on your nostrils. Hold for minutes and check if it still bleeds. If you use tissues, you just waste alot of paper, that's why you hold your head above a sink. Don't bother if you get blood on your hands, you can wash them later.
: >Breakfast... I hate to eat breakfast. I don't feel very hungry in the morning. And when I think of bread/sandwiches or yoghurt/cornflakes. Those typical breakfast, I have no appetite at all. The best I'm doing right now is drinking a glass of choco-milk. it usually helps to keep you more productive during the day, but you don't have to eat it if you don't feel like it >(But then I read that there is a higher chance to develop kidney stone if one doesn't eat a proper breakfast...and I'm worried about that.) bullshit on the early morning meal, you can just drink some water. Like 500ml or 1l to get you enough energy for most of the day instead of breakfast. Also, it doesn't have to be bread/sandwiches. It can also be like steak, it can also be 2 boiled eggs etc. Think of your body as a car. A car needs fuel to work. What you do in the morning is giving your body fuel. You don't have to and you won't die if you don't eat in the morning, it usually helps but its not highly required. Again, just water is a good enough substitution. Other people drink coffee, same shit, higher concentration. >Lunch, I think my lunch is the meal I'm best with eating. I usually make some chicken nuggets/sausages and fries, and I will eat a tomato. Well, that is pretty much it. I eat myself quite full for lunch. again, food is fuel. You don't need to get yourself "full" with it btw. Just enough to sate your hunger or desire, and then move on. Unless you enjoy food, but then you might be a fatty like me and then you'll have to watch your diet more and definitely not eat till you feel full. >Fruits. I'm not so good with eating fruits either. I don't know why, but I don't feel for eating those either. It is like, I look at fruits. And I'm thinking 'should I eat one?' I just don't have any appetite for that either. again, you don't have too. Generally the appeal of fruits from a "health" stand point is that you get energy from it for low amount of calories. That's about it. >Dinner... I usually eat very little for dinner. And sometimes if I don't feel hungry I skip dinner all together. Mostly I eat maybe...half a bowl of rice and some tofu. Or I make myself some misosoup. Most of the time I don't wanna eat any meat for dinner, only light stuff. If I happen to wanna eat...again I would want to eat chicken nuggets. x.x Or I make some instant noodles. some people are only eating veggies all the time and they are fine. You don't have to eat meat if you don't feel like it. Your body is the one that tells you want it wants or needs. Your job is to provide that, but not in excess. That's all there is to it. Sure, you might want to be careful to eat all 3 types of stuff: fats, carbohydrates and proteins from time to time but that's about it. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- to summarize this: you don't have to have 3 meals a day, you can have 1, you can have 10. The number doesn't matter. The 3 meals per day concept is dating back from when people were peasants and were working in the field most of the day, and the amount of food was more limited as was the storing option for it. Its not necessary to each specifically 3 meals per day. Next, breakfast is good to start the day on a higher tone of energy. However, only drinking some water is enough to satisfy that need if you don't feel like eating. I highly suggest you find something you like eating (regardless if you think that's good only for dinner or meal or whatever) and eat some of that during the breakfast, but don't get "full with it". Then go, do your day. Then when you get home cook something or have your mom/dad/girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse/grandma cook something and eat that. Use as little oil as possible, to none at all. Don't exaggerate on carbs (carbohydrates, that comes from stuff like bread, pizza, pasta, etc) Skip fastfood (ie: hamburgers) and drinks (like cola, pepsi, etc. even the zero sugar ones). if you constantly feel down: you are doing it kind of badly if you start feeling better: you are doing it right :) again, your body will tell you when it likes stuff or not. That's as best i can do with as limited information as you gave. I suggest you read online more, and fight better sources since "no breakfast = potential kidney stone" made me go HA irl. As an analogy, its like saying in lol "no rain = potential loss", you losing or winning has nothing to do with the fact that it rains outside or not haha
I want to say that breakfast doesn't give you energy for the day. Breakfast is just food, like every other food you eat. It's a myth that it is important and that you need it to start into your day. The fuel is your fat and muscles in your body, not directly the food you eat. Most of the time your body transforms your food into fat if it isn't burned immediately, which is most of the time the case. Then at the times you do not eat your body burns the builf up fat again. If you don't eat breakfast, your body just burns the fat and muscle tissue that is already build up.
Foxynerdy (EUW)
: Anyone with good knowledge regarding diets/eating properly?
#WARNING: I am no expert at this so please take everything I say with a grain of salt. Only do what I say if you 100% know what you are doing. Seek a doctor or professional if you seriously want to eat properly. I've informed myself alot about eating and how food is processed and saved inside your body. The first and most important thing is the 3 meals a day rule isn't necessary whatsoever. It became popular because of culture, not because it was the most healthy way to eat. Because of industrialization workshifts became popular and you couldn't eat at any time you want anymore. Thus people began eating at the same time every day instead of whenever they wanted. Now knowing that, you may want to cut breakfast and dinner and eat only lunch. Eat 1 big meal instead of multiple not so big meals. Personally I only eat once per day. Some experts recommend to not have big meals entirely, but many many small snacks distributed over the day. Also I want to adress the kidneystones myth. Kidneystones are basically the salts in your urin clumped together, because there is too less liquid to disolve them. What this means, kidneystones form because you hydrate too less. If you drink enaugh water, you shouldn't get kidneystones. Also it is not bad to skip an entire day without eating. The human body is build around fasting, because our primal ancestors didn't have food 24/7. Studies show that fasting is the best way lose weight. Eating less does work too, but the issue is that our body still processes food like it does normally, meaning everything we eat will get stored. So if you eat less, your body still tries to build up fat, so it tries to get the energy from somewhere else: Your muscles. Eating less makes your muscles weaker while in some cases doesn't reduce your fat whatsoever. Fasting instead is a much better way to lose weight, because if your body doesn't get food whatsoever, it begins burning the resurces: Your fat. But I want to warn you again, if you do fasting wrong, it can be very harmful. Only do it if you know 100% what you are doing and go seek a professional. Another thing I want to mention is diet. You may want to go vegetarian or what I recommend don't eat too much meat. Personally I am no fan of vegetarian people, because humans are omnivores, but too much meat is not good. Personally I recommend every meal should be 1/3 meat and 2/3 side dish. The side dish can be everything: Rice, potatoes, vegetables, basivmcally everything that isn't meat. Also cut sugar as much as possible, because actually fat doesn't make you as fat as you think. Instead, sugar is the big evil and makes you fat. You don't need to entirely get rid of sugar, because everyone is addicted to it, but you shouldn't eat candy daily. Also I recommend you eat fish at least once per week. Exercise multiple times during the week. While eating less may reduce your muscles, if you actually stress them with exercise, your body needs to build them up and can't take resources from them. At last but not least, you want to cook your own food. Cooking is very easy, as long as you keep it simple. I highly recommend you to watch Binging with Babish on YouTube and his series "Basics with Babish", where he teaches how simple and easy it is to cook food. In the first episode of Basics he shows what tools and skills you may need, but you can get away with WAAAAYY less tools; I myself only own a pan, spatula and 1 stove and I was able to recreate many foods he showed. He often tackles healthy food, but also unhealthy food if you are interested.
: I never said I don't want to get banned. In fact I clearly recall stating I don't care, because the system doesn't work. We're talking in circles here aren't we.
So back to my initial question: > [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MFbgkTcn,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T14:37:01.715+0000) > > If you really don't care about getting banned like you are acting in the comments of this post, then why do you complain about the punishment system in the first place?
Rismosch (EUW)
: Again, it's not the fun that drives those people. It's the competitiveness. How often do I have to repeat that?
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ijQWA0sJ,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000001000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-05-21T21:16:04.185+0000) > > Do you mind if i join in for a bit? > > For casual players the fun is in individual matches, small details and an occasional win. For competitive players the fun is knowing their limits and expanding them. Everyone plays for fun, they just derive it from different aspects of a game. Fun is not a dirty word and it is not the opposite of competitiveness. Can you tell me that an Olympic winner is not having the time of their life when they are given their medal or when they see their results for the first time? > > Also people can be competitive and not compete in every single thing. Again, pro athletes have hobbies too, and while they probably enjoy a friendly contest in those too, it's not likely that they strive to be the best in the world in their hobby as well. > > Am i wrong when i say that you don't personally know Shiwah here, since you had to check his account to form an opinion about him? Maybe he was the U18 champion in a sport in his highschool. Maybe he regularly had good results in academic competitions of his country. Maybe he achieved "employee of the year" 5 times in a row in his workplace and he was recommended for promotion over a dozen times during that period. And maybe League is just not the area where he is competing. > > Just throwing this into the ring because i am quite competitive about debates and this conversation was fun. :) Ranked is for most people not fun. It's frustrating to lose, it's frustrating to not climb. And the times you are not losing you aren't having fun, because you are focusing. Unless some stupid quirk happens or you really outplay your opponent, most of the time you wont have fun playing ranked. Ontop of that winning isn't fun either. Instead, it is just the pleasure that you accomplished something. You feel good not because of fun, but because you did it. There is also no "gain" to it as Shiwah puts it: The ranked rewards suck and little LP is almost worthless. But the experience and the competitiveness is what drives most ranked players. The competitiveness drives the urge to climb higher. It drives people to test themselfes and to measure themself on the ladder. Ranked is stress, just like sports or writing exams. But you can still enjoy ranked. Not because of it's fun, but because of it's competitiveness, tight gameplay and more serious athmosphere. The issue I have with Shiwah though is, not because he may not like ranked, but instead of admitting that he doesn't like ranked, he just generalizes ranked and says it's a bad gamemode overall. I mean just look at his opinions: > If you aren't having fun while playing games, what's the purpose of playing games at all? 1\. Fun over everthing. > The gain is having fun while relaxing. But if all you get is being stressed out because of a misguided notion on "competitiveness", you are effectively gaining nothing but a chronic ulcer. 2\. You are wrong for trying to be competitive. > I don't need to play ranked to have fun. I'd rather not stress myself further after a day's worth of dealing with people. > [...] > Given how many people regularly come on the boards, reddit, facebook, and start going full rage mode that they aren't having fun while playing ranked [...] 3\. Ranked is not fun. Not once did he say "I don't like ranked" or "I don't want to be competitive". Instead he goes out his way and belittles people who play ranked. Instead of acknowledging that you can be competitive, Shiwah stresses about how ranked players are just wrong. If you play ranked in his opinion you are a masochists and seeking to get an ulcer. Now isn't that nice? And remember that all of this comes from a player who never ever played a single ranked game on his account: https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/205694237?matchType=2 He has no experience when it comes to ranked. He has no experience nor knowledge about why someone would even play ranked. Yet despite missing this experience, he is claiming that getting frustrated about something ranked players care about is bad. The Dunning–Kruger effect also plays into this. Since Shiwah never played a single ranked game, he has no experience about it whatsoever, yet he is judging everyone who plays the game in a certain way that he doesn't understand. This is the big problem. This is why I don't like what Shiwah said. He should admit that fun is not everything. Also he should not force anyone to not enjoy ranked, just because he doesn't like it.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Again, it's not the fun that drives those people. It's the competitiveness. How often do I have to repeat that?
> Again, is "competitiveness" worth the price of frustration? For you it isn't. For everyone else it is.
Shiwah (EUW)
: Given how many people regularly come on the boards, reddit, facebook, and start going full rage mode that they aren't having fun while playing ranked, I think it's legitimate wondering whether they're masochists or seeking to get a chronic ulcer, instead of, you know, *having fun*, which is what games are for.
Again, it's not the fun that drives those people. It's the competitiveness. How often do I have to repeat that?
Shiwah (EUW)
: I don't need to play ranked to have fun. I'd rather not stress myself *further* after a day's worth of dealing with people. Considering that rankers are a minority of the playerbase, I'd say that you're shitting on people who consider themselves competitive even without playing the mode, all because of the misguided notion that being competitive means having a number next to your name.
Oh boy, it looks like I really offended you. Look, I have nothing against that you don't play ranked, but you shouldn't tell others people shouldn't play ranked because it isn't fun. People like the challenge. People want to meassure their skill. You may not like it, but others do.
Shiwah (EUW)
: Who says I'm not competitive *anywhere else* but LoL? You're mixing up "competitive" with "ambitious".
Seems like I've hit a nerve. Considering how old your account is, yet you have never played even a single ranked game on this account, I'd say you really aren't a competitive person. Fun is not the only drive for people, and given how big esports are, alot of people seem to be at least somewhat competitive. Figuring out who is the best in anything is one thing we humans are interested in. That's why olympics is a thing. That's why Guiness World Records is a think. That's why the academy awards is a thing (even though that one is very controversial).
Smogle132 (EUW)
: 14 Tage bann
Zeige deine Chatlogs oder alles ist erstunken und erlogen.
: Who do you tend to honor in the end of the game?
I honor the one who deserves the honor. There are 3 types of honor. GG, leader and tilt-proof. If a player was extensively optimistic despite everyone feeding, and still kept a cool head and told everyone to keep their heads up, then I will honor that guy for being tilt-proof. If a player carried well and wasn't a %%%% about it, then I will honor that guy for good leadership. If the game wasn't going well and someone was just a ncie person with good personality, I'll honor that guy with GG. It's as easy as that. The one who deserves it the most gets the honor. If no one was honorable, no one gets an honor.
DutchPro1 (EUW)
: Non-human ban system
I've seen you around the boards alot recently, and you should've known by now that the punishment system is extremely sensitive towards certain keywords. I doubt they'll lift the ban. I hope you learned your lesson and be a bit more careful next time.
: mate, just read the rest of this thread, you're wasting both of our times. I never said I'm not part of the problem, but the discussion is not about me, it's about finding a solution in general. You can't just go and rely on everyone magically "changing themselves" otherwise Riot wouldn't have a ban system in the first place. This discussion is about how they're handling things on their side, I'm already doing my part or I probably won't move past Plat rank. So how about you do your part and get up to speed with the conversation before wasting any more of our time. And maybe not be so toxic next time if you want to have a civil conversation
I am not wasting anyones time. Browsing these boards is my hobby. I have no social media nor have I people to talk to. So in my free time I browse these boards. Judge me all you want, but this is who I am. I tell you again. The system is not the problem. You need to fix yourself if you don't want to get banned.
Shiwah (EUW)
: The gain is having fun while relaxing. But if all you get is being stressed out because of a misguided notion on "competitiveness", you are effectively gaining nothing but a chronic ulcer.
You are no competitive person. You don't understand the concept of competitiveness.
: if you cant see it, you have a bigger problem than I so I'll spell it out for you: I did not create this thread to get name called by the likes of you. I'm sure you can find the instances where that happened yourself. kettle calling the pot black and all that
Well done by editing your comment instead of replying. I would've missed that second part of your comment if I wouldn't have come back to this discussion. One big disconnect you have is that you think, just because you offered "constructive criticism", you think you got a valid point. But I am telling you, you don't. I am adressing the issue right at it's core: I told you that you are the problem, not anyone or anything around you. But here's the issue: instead of agreeing or disagreeing with any of my statements, you call me toxic and your are so generally vague, that it's impossible to tell what the heck you even try to accomplish. What do you expect me to say? _"Oh no, the punishment system is so bad. Riot should really change something about it. It's really unfair that they ban players like you, as you obviously don't deserve it."_ Do you want to hear that? You say you don't care to get banned, yet you are the one who complains about the system. You say you are reasonable, yet you claim bogus things with no thought put behind it. You say I am the one being toxic, yet you are the one who is banned and you are the one who doesn't like how toxic people are treated. Realize that you are the issue. Realize that no one can fix this but you. You are toxic and if you don't reform, Riot keeps banning you again and again.
Shiwah (EUW)
: No human does anything for no gain. So, again, what's the gain in getting a rank, considering that for about 99% of the players in the world it's just a shiny border?
You don't make sense to me. First you say: > If you aren't having fun while playing games, what's the purpose of playing games at all? Then you say : > No human does anything for no gain. So what is it? You say games are supposed to be fun but the immediately follow it up by saying no one does anything without a gain. Fun is no gain. So are games purposeless or what? If they have no purpose, then your second comment makes no sense, as you don't gain anything by playing games. If games do have a purpose, then your first comment makes no sense, as you don't gain anything by having fun. Do you see the hypocrisy?
: if you cant see it, you have a bigger problem than I so I'll spell it out for you: I did not create this thread to get name called by the likes of you. I'm sure you can find the instances where that happened yourself. kettle calling the pot black and all that
Sure I do. You have to know! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Shiwah (EUW)
: If you aren't having fun while playing games, what's the purpose of playing games at all?
Competitiveness. The challenge in itself. Fun is not necessarily the prime drive for anything. People just love the challange.
: he can have a normal humanoid body like Amumu does, this is just a speed draw to show the point he still has the big head to small body ratio like yordles, and is overall pretty smooth on the surface, let's be honest Amumu doesn't has so much texture either :'D https://imgur.com/a/WWSo2mw
Still too less clues. Ingame, you'll not able to see those tears, as they are details.
: When to push and when to back.
You play depending on the matchup. If the enemy can push with good waveclear and the enemy has a strong ganker in the jungle, you never want to push so long the opponent is in the lane. If the enemy cannot push against you and they have a jungler with weak early, you can push and force the enemy CSing under the turret. Whenever you leave the lane, you push it. So if you want to go back or go roaming, you push the wave into the enemy turret and leave immediately.
: First of all blame and constructive criticism are not the same thing. If it helps clear things up, and as pointed by other commenters in this thread, riot's system works in a lot of cases already. While I admitted to being toxic in certain cases, you seem to be toxic for no reason.
I am toxic? For no reason? Where was I toxic? And since when do you need a reason to be toxic?
: Friend, I've been more reasonable in my initial post than you've been in this half thought reply. Maybe if you take your time to read the whole thing, youll be able to answer your own questions here
My questions? What are you talking about? You seem like some toxic player who now tries to act nice, so we don't judge you. But that doesn't work. Fact is still that you are too stubborn to reform and instead of taking matters into your own hands, you blame Riot. If you really don't care about getting banned like you are acting in the comments of this post, then why do you complain about the punishment system in the first place?
Atillaoi (EUW)
: Single hand champion
Buy this: https://www.razer.com/gb-en/gaming-mice/razer-naga-trinity
: Current toxicity policy discussion: I'm toxic, but reasonable
You're reasonable? Then why do you drop a statement like this: > I lose my cool. It's biochemical I think. Or something deeply rooted into who I am as an individual. Been this way since I was a child. A game won't change that. Just not possible, Riot, you can't do it. Face it, and find better solutions. Why should Riot change their entire system if one player acts out of place? Are you serious? If you are really "reasonable" as you say, then try to explain yourself why toxicity is bad and try to reform.
: Octopus / Squid Amumu :D
This is totally not Amumu. This design in particular is bad, because if you didn't know that it was Amumu, how'd you tell? The champion has to be recognizable, no matter if it has a skin or not. This design doesn't resemble Amumu whatsoever.
Smerk (EUW)
: Welp, I guess I'll add something as well. Probably will be a bit bigger comment than other ones, but I can't recommend just one book from a series and using only series name also won't do. I hope this format works for you, if not then tell me and I'll make some changes. So here goes: Steven Erikson - Malazan Book of the Fallen series: Gardens of the Moon Deadhouse Gates Memories of Ice House of Chains Midnight Tides The Bonehunters Reaper's Gale Toll the Hounds Dust of Dreams The Crippled God Mark Lawrence - The Broken Empire Trilogy: Prince of Thorns King of Thorns Emperor of Thorns Andrzej Sapkowski - Witcher series: The Last Wish Sword of Destiny Blood of Elves Time of Contempt Baptism of Fire The Tower of Swallows Lady of the Lake Season of Storms Ursula K. Le Guin - Earthsea Trilogy: A Wizard of Earthsea The Tombs of Atuan The Farthest Shore Anne McCaffrey - Dragonriders of Pern series, this one is huge, but I'll add only 3 books, the original trilogy: Dragonflight Dragonquest The White Dragon The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett, just a first book in the series of Discworld, adding all 41 would be a bit too much and I really don't like choosing, as most of them are great I guess I'll actually stop there
The format doesn't matter, as long as I find it online I can gather the data I need ;) Opening this threat was my best idea ever. Taking suggestions is so much faster! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Of course he should! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Okay, I have a free moment, so few more, this time more serious, books (I'm lazy so I'm using already made bibliography, this time skipped books in Polish and Japanese, only English ones): * Carpenter Susan, Japan’s Nuclear Crisis. The Routes to Responsibility, Palgrave MacMillan, Basingstoke 2012. * Hagen, R., Statler, M., Peneul, B. K., 2013. Encyclopedia of Crisis Management. SAGE Publications, Lost Angeles. * Murphy, R. T., 2014. Japan and the Shackles of the Past. Oxford University Press, New York. * Itoko Suzuki, Yuko Kaneko, Japan’s Disaster Governance. How was the 3.11 Crisis Menaged, Springer, New York 2013. * Potts Liza, Social Media In Disaster Response: How Experience Architects Can Build for Participation, Routledge, New York 2014. * Samuels Richard J., 3.11 Disaster and Change in Japan, Cornell University Press, New York 2013. Hope that something will be useful. [Edit] Because the site censor the name of Nuclear Power Plant that is located in the cities Okuma and Futaba (you see how much do I need to write because of that), was forced to delete 3 titles, as they were unreadable...
You seem to read alot of disaster reports?
: problem with game talk
You need to change your input device. Either set your microphone as default on your operating system or select it through the LoL client.
grammos2520 (EUNE)
: I finally did it
2 years ago I made a post on how I managed to get gold. Let's see if I can follow your footsteps and make a post on how I made it to platinum this year. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} ######(wont happen, I am garbage)
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: If your Professor does not know who Lem is... change professor. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Does any IT guy have to know who Lem is? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Maybe you will find it under the original title: Stanisław Herman Lem - Bajki robotów. Link to the shop that I use: http://www.empik.com/bajki-robotow-lem-stanislaw,p1046149014,ksiazka-p (this shop is the biggest one in Poland, so it is not some unsecured page)
Oh, that's not a language that I speak. Don't take it personal, but I don't think I should include that book. What if my professor asks me about it? Then what I am supposed to say? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rismosch (EUW)
: Recommend me some books
Oh no, I initially downvoted the post so this post wont reach the hotpage. Now people are upvoting it 🙈
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: John Ronald Reuel Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings John Ronald Reuel Tolkien - The Hobbit John Ronald Reuel Tolkien - The Silmarillion John Ronald Reuel Tolkien - The Children of Húrin John Ronald Reuel Tolkien - The Fall of Arthur (sadly haven't read more of Tolkien books yet) Friedrich Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra Immanuel Kant - Critique of Practical Reason Stanisław Herman Lem - Fables for Robots
Don't worry, I haven't read half of the books I've listed here either. I just need data to fill the database, and I ran out of ideas what I can put into there. 100 books is a lot of books you know xd Also I couldn't find a reliable source for "Stanisław Herman Lem - Fables for Robots" in a quick google search. For the database I need alot of data, including title of the book and author, at least one link to a seller, genre, publisher, ISBN and a release year. As you can imagine if I don't find the book online, I can't put it into my database. So, 36 books are inserted into the database now!
SaltGawd (EUNE)
: Roadside Picnic - by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky Foundation series - By Isaac Asimov Pebble in the sky - By Isaac Asimov Nineteen Eighty-Four - by George Orwell Dune - by Frank Herbert Some of my favorite SciFi classics.
Ok I inserted all of them in the database. Somehow I forgot to mention that I already inserted Dune. I guess the title is so short, I missed it while going over the database entries. xd 29 books are in the database now!
Rismosch (EUW)
: Recommend me some books
https://youtu.be/DHhy2Gk_xik
Rioter Comments
: ffs. you people don't get it.
Then how about you actually try explain your damn point?!
TTekkers (EUW)
: I'll always aim for as much as possible - it's an ADC thing. Also, knowing the maximum is always good, even if the actual target is more like 80-90% AND a positive difference over my opposite number.
You should look at the CS numbers of the people in your elo. If you have more CS, you're doing good. If you have less, you are doing not so good. Also I want to point out that in custom games the farming is unrealistic. There is no one who pushes against you, there is no jungle to consider and most importantly no one that can deny you CS. Having good CS is not everything you need to be able to do. You also need to be able to freeze, hold or shove the wave AND CS at the same time. You need to do many things at once. Personally I think practicing in custom games doesn't help you at all, rather while playing real games you should pay attention during real games. No practice is better than the main game.
: again. stop making things up. i never said anything losing or winning.
If you don't care about winning, where is the issue?
: I've seen pro players arguing both for and against taking smite, the ones against argued that losing out on a summoner for the relatively small amount of exp the scuttle gives is not worth it, though I guess that depends on how the opposing laner plays around that summoner deficit. After the first two scuttles the laner with smite shouldn't really be able to snatch any of them if the junglers are proactive.
Toplane Shyvanna with smite in the past was already bullshit. Now people go smite on other lanes aswell. This needs to be nerfed.
TTekkers (EUW)
: Thanks! Is that when they crash or spawn? Either way, it's clear I have work to do :P
Those numbers are not helpful, literally. Those numbers are if you get every single CS in a lane. So you shouldn't take those numbers seriously. But the truth is, CSing is not only about being able to rightclick minions, but denying CS is also a very important thing. A good player will deny you CS, so you will have lower CS than in any custom game. Just recently I played with a Silver player again and I had so much more CS than usual, just because players worse than me don't know how to deny CS from me. Personally I aim for 30-40 CS in 5 minutes and 70-80 CS in 10 minutes. If you get zoned or roam alot, aim lower. If you never leave the lane, aim higher. These numbers should be more realistic.
: I honestly like the jungle changes.
I don't like it, because I've seen laners taking smite recently. Especially Ekko is stupidly strong with this. Ekko would shove the wave and get a scuttle. Of course your jungler doesn't get the scuttle then, but the enemy doesn't get it either. So your jungler doesn't fall behind, while at the same time Ekko gains an big XP boost everytime he clears the scuttle. It's stupid honestly. As a laner you suddenly need to play around a new objective. If you don't, your jungler may fall behind and you just turned the game into a 4v5, just becaude you did not help your jungler. Maybe it's a good thing that one jungler can now dominate over the other aanf I just don't like it, but Riot should definetely nerf smite on laners, because that shit is stupid.
: Bulgarians are degenerates
Wtf is wrong with you?
Show more

Rismosch

Level 77 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion